Most popular Anime character in September , 2019

Wow Nezko I love you !!!
Source moetron.net/post/187683865935/newtype-october-2019-character-rankings-male

Attached: Ran.png (1114x959, 1.13M)

Poor Tilly is already forgotten and her show isn’t even over

Wait Mashu is #9 while Takagi-san is #10

"Pendragon Ladies" 1-2, the order is a surprise though.

>Saber still devastating Sakura
This is hilarious

is luvia on there? i don't read chink. if not then fuck gooks

>Saber clone #35372537384763
Kill it with fire.

Nope. OP pic has the list in English but for the female character side, Mashu is no.9 while Takagi-san is no.10

Gray Voiced by Mya nee!

Not really devastating, that means she is still hugely loved, and it's been awhile since HF2. Remember, Sakura didn't get back then and still doesn't get as much exposure overall as the other heroines, and STILL keeps going strong all these years. The marketing strategy should be to compensate for all that time lost she got if I was the one doing the promoting because people do love Sakura. That's been evident since the old polls back in Hollow. Even better is that TM is pulling back on the silly jokes about her primarily because she does pull in the numbers. See how Rin isn't getting the same unilaterally second spot next to Saber, even with all the stigma Sakura got since forever, she only keeps rising as, guess what? As she keeps getting more exposure.

>doesn't get as much exposure overall as the other heroines
FUCK OFF. We have 12 fucking sakura and they're all garbage. Nasu constantly tries to shove her everywhere he can in a desperate attempt to make people like her.

We don't have several *Sakura* we have several Nero like clones, not even MHX parodies. Like if we had G-Sakura as a servant, and they had a good strong storyline, then you would have a point. The first psuedo was a marketing disaster and while the second was popular, it was joke ridden in a side story. It would be easy to market Sakura well, but they just keep fucking up.

>35% fate
kind of amazing just how much of a juggernaut it is
isnt fgo number 1 for mtx earnings too?
utterly ridiculous

Gray for me!

Better FGO than Wan Piss

>4.) Bell Cranel
nice

Attached: 1565364970879.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

I know Gray is Saber clone but I am willing to ignore that. She's just adorable. Not to mention her lips are lewd.

>Tanjiro that high
Why? He's literally the man without a personality, there's nothing likeable about him. He's literally just there. Even Deku from BNHA has some charm, something that Tanjiro doesn't have,

Gray beating Saber says everything about how reliable these polls are. Even if they were reliable, remember that Rin never beat Saber even once during UBW, unlike Sakura who beat Saber several times when the HF movies came out.

soon mashu will pass saber

>1. Lord El-Melloi II
>8. Waver Velvet

Attached: akagi really.jpg (371x334, 71K)

cope rinkek

Why is Saber always top 5 when there isn't even an anime of her currently airing?

rin never beat saber because saber is the best

That's because she was as good as dead.

>Liking Iskandar's onahole

saber is the poster girl of fate. any fate material getting made makes her become relevant again. similiar to SAO, in that sense.

yeah but what Fate series is currently airing? Or does that matter?

The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II.

Gray is a saber clone, and Saber technically appears in case files

Attached: 1554125583411.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

But Saber is barely even in that series. She has literally 20 seconds of screen time at most

so not even a good saber clone?

Gray is best saberface

A main character is literally a genetically engineered seiba clone.

>liking trash from a boring series with boring Magi and no heroic spirits
Everyone knows that Kirito is better than waver anyway. I'm more interested to see how bad Kirito gets dabbed in by fgo Chads next month.

Based and gachapilled

Attached: 1566314669983.jpg (640x426, 47K)

Saber's supremacy has been tested time and again in the last 15 years, and she's never been seriousnt challenged. Last Encore was Nasu's best attempt to make Nero a serious rival and it backfired epically.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_tsukumo__799f536333c0ad1d9e86998d252 (750x1000, 646K)

I don't know any of these generic characters. Maybe anime isnt for me anymore...

>2.) Saber (Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel)

Attached: sader.png (378x309, 119K)

Based saberbro

Attached: 1555211183830.jpg (170x210, 10K)

Based Sword art online dabbing on all the hipsters. It's a comfy show with cute waifus. Deal with, redd-itors.

She is so beautiful and perfect. i wish I could serve her and tragically love her from afar forever and ever.

>Saber so good she took two places
How can we ever recover Sakurabros? Saberfags are too strong...

Is there a lore explanation why there's various historical figures that all look like Saber?

Kneel to your betters peasant. Huddle in darkness and muck amongst the worms.

Perfection always looks the same

>t. samefagging Rinfag trying to cope with their incontinent bitch being the least popular

God is a saberfag.

Saber actually has Nero-face, since Arthur is a british roman, and one of the descendant of a roman emperor

It's a shame that Asuna is going to shit it up. Alice deserves better.

>9. Mash Kyrielight
Wait but Babylonia anime hasn't even started yet though? Or maybe because of ep 0?

Attached: IMG_1409.jpg (4360x4084, 1.96M)

And what about Okita Souji, or is she not an actual saber clone just Takeuchi being shit at drawing different looking characters?

>you will never barely catch a glimpse of her and then talk about it with your mates for days
>you will never later die as a grunt on a dirty battlefield for her
>bleeding out with a smile on your face thinking that she would be proud
No other waifu can give these feels

Attached: 1568353756650.jpg (2362x1240, 1006K)

She's a saber face too. That's why mhx has a boner for backstabbing the fuck out of her.

Okay but is there a reason why she looks like saber?

Takeuchi is your answer, user

Okita lineage came from one of the first british missionary retinue in Nagasaki around the 16th century

So just Takeuchi being shit at drawing different looking characters.

Why did they count them as two separate characters?

no, okita is intentionally saber-face

To be fair sameface is a common issue for many artists.

>Still second.
HOW DOES HE DO IT.

More like he just wants to shit out more Saberface

>Lord Elliol
mature, brooding hunk
>Waver
cute shota

Part of it is Takeuchi and the other part is people wanting saberfaces. Then we get mhx alter who is a saber face, but is also Sinon for some reason which means that Sinon is a saber face and also Alice is a saberface by pure resemblance.

More importantly, why did they pick that stupid picture for Gray?

>2 Wavers
>2 Saberclones
>SEVEN fateshits overall
Goddamn Nasu hitting it big.

>2 Tsugutsugu
>3 Rieri
Based as fuck. It's time for new blood.

Because gray is stupid

t. Gray

Gray or Grey?

Aniplex chose "Gray"

Gray
Crave
Grave
Rave
Rape

War of the Underworld starts next month but Kirito isn't really an active character for that, so I dunno how he'll rank. Next season there's like what, kougami and gil? Maybe some guys from BNHA and soma will rank as well.
jannu was pretty big

Gay

>Kirito beating people as a triple brain dead vegitable
Would this make him more of a Mary Sue than Asuna?

There isn't because it's a joke taken too far. Nero was the only real saber face originally and the twist was that she's wasn't Saber at all. In fact while Saber was a humble soft-spoken noble, "perfect" king, Nero was bombastic, deluded and a complete fuck up. Even Jeanne wasn't originally a saberface, but it was apparently what most people furst guess at who saber really was back when F/SN was an obscure VN. Then the Zero guy rolled with it and had Gilles confuse Saber with Jeanne. Okita is literally an april fool joke character about how Takeuchi can't draw anything but saber now.

Then F/GO was released, and all those saberfaces were suddenly in the same universe. But since F/GO was basically a half-baked game that nobody in the dev team took seriously, it didn't matter if it made no sense for all those unrelated characters to have the same face.
It wasn't until it became the most popular mobage ever out of nowhere, that nasu buckled down and decided to make a serious effort at a serious storyline. But at that point it was too late so they don't even try to justify it.

Why is Saber so popular. what makes her so enduring?

Gray because it's easier to make gay jokes. I'm not saying gay people are a joke but a joke can be made by calling Gray gay instead of Gray.

Gay people are a joke

FSN-only secondaries probably thought there was only one ending to the VN.

Waver on the front page!

So with SEED movie in production, will Kira top the polls?

Attached: Kira jesus.jpg (640x640, 68K)