/3x3/

comfy weekend thread, post manga

Attached: read manga.png (900x1200, 3.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VvAlzYzT!32Ca0qvfqMjMYsGu9yUn6g
youtube.com/watch?v=en88_IEcQwU&t=323s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5/6

Sure.

3/4

Attached: manga3x3.png (999x999, 981K)

Anime as well.

Attached: 3x3.png (999x999, 1.76M)

Don't you get bored of posting the same thing over and over? Instead of a 3x3 thread try making a manga thread and talk about why you like the stuff that you like.

But sure, have some numbers
2/7
0/0
2/6

>talk about why you like the stuff that you like.
We could actually do that, but honestly, for most people it comes down to personal taste. Not much to argue about there, unless you do what trolls do and personally attack people for having a different taste than you.

I need some highbrow television anime to fill a gap on my grid. Any suggestions?

Princess Tutu, maybe? For lesser known shows: Zegapain, Koi Kaze or Mawaru Penguindrum. But I don’t know what you like so I’m just spilling out anime I consider great and not a lot of people have watched it/liked it.

>try making a manga thread and talk about why you like the stuff that you like
I can count on one hand the number of Taniguchiposters on this board. Which is your favourite Taniguchi?

This hurts to read, I thought that guy was making a bad joke but I guess he's right.

I'm not a fan of taniguchi stories overall but I like the one where the MC just walks around doing nothing.

By the way, is there another good place to read licensed manga online now that mangarock is kill?

>This hurts to read
Why

>I need some highbrow television anime to fill a gap on my grid.
How about you don't use "some highbrow television anime" but something that's actually a favourite of yours?

There are quite a few where a middle aged man walks around doing nothing.

How about leaving the process of choosing my favourite to me?

>the process of choosing my favourite
>"Hey, guys, can you please name some highbrow anime so I can make it my favourite?"
Great process there, mate. And now fuck off. We don't need pretenders in here.

>victory gundam
the eternal shit taste

I thought the earlier post was mocking these threads by implying that posters make their grids by adhering to some sort of template instead of picking their favorites, but your post confirmed that it's actually true.

I dislike solitary gourmet, a distant neighborhood, summit of the gods, and another one that I can't remember the names of. If there are more like 'a walking man' (no major storyline, focus on visual storytelling rather than narration) I might like those.

>I thought the earlier post was mocking these threads by implying that posters make their grids by adhering to some sort of template instead of picking their favorites, but your post confirmed that it's actually true.
It makes sense but I just thought he wanted a recommendation

Not again. Fuck off, troll.

I feel like I am still in the process of figuring out my favorites. Kinda hard to nail it down to 9 entries. Do you guys ever have doubts or second thoughts about your grids?

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1024x1024, 494K)

>only one person on Yea Forums hates Victory Gundam
you're delusional beyond belief, but then again, I'm not surprised since you have Victory Gundam in your 3x3

Watch more anime. V Gundam is the least shit on it.

I'm talking in the context of Gundam, fag

All Gundam is trash.

Why would you want a highbrow anime instead of something fun you genuinely like?

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1024x1024, 513K)

Post your 3x3 or fuck off.

What's top left, mid left, mid right and bottom left?

explain why victory gundam is bad

explain why victory gundam is good

3/6

Anime: 6/7
Characters: 9/8

>Do you guys ever have doubts or second thoughts about your grids?
I wouldn't call it "doubts". But I do have some things on it that I'm less "steadfast" about than others:
Basically, I consider five of my anime picks "secure" as in "unlikely to ever be pushed out of my top 9", and those are, in order, Sailor Moon, Cutie Honey Universe, Urotsukidouji, Victory Gundam and Hunter x Hunter.
Of the other four, there's also one that occupies the last place and thus might have to go once I find another favourite. Right now, that's One Punch Man.
For my manga grid it's far closer, over all, but I would consider the manga that are still running less "secure" by that virtue alone and my top-5 being Cutie Honey, Yotsuba, Sailor V, Hunter x Hunter and Houshin Engi.

>explain why victory gundam is good
No. If you want to know, look up prior threads where the same shitposter tried to start the same argument, which then ended up with people accusing me of derailing the thread because apparently making elaborate points to defend yourself is worse than the throwaway one-liners the troll used to attack before he eventually shut up.
So, no, thanks, I have no interest of repeating that shit.

Bubblegum crisis, cat's eye, city hunter, gusmisth cats

Has anyone else noticed that haf of the people who've posted in here have not posted a grid of their own?
Can we please remedy that?

I decided to make one after the last thread. I think it turned out fine

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1024x1024, 494K)

Sort of. I just pick my top 9 on a given day and if I feel like it doesn't fit anymore then I make a new 3x3.

Why? I haven't changed anything and I'm sure all 7 of you saw my grid the last time I posted it.

>Why?
Either post it or don't post at all.
There's no reason not to, when you're here anyway, unless you're ashamed of it.

Good. Now rate others!

Inu wo Kau and Keyaki no Ki are about very basic things. Guardians of the Louvre is a middle aged man walking around the Louvre and talking to artwork, so you might not like that. Venice is the closest to Walking Man and has the best art by far. I haven't got my hands on Furari, but I expect it to be another good one about a middle aged man literally walking for a living.

Attached: 8679342616670-32.jpg (1500x1149, 548K)

Attached: h.png (1512x1512, 3.16M)

7/7 +Zamurai
5/6 -Cutey
3/5 ~Sailor, Plastic -CHU
>Don't you get bored of posting the same thing over and over?
When I get bored of posting the same grids, I just make new ones.
7/7 +Bebop Blues
5/6 ~Crisis, Pair
6/6 +GTO

Attached: Even more movies 3x3 beta v0.80(different studios).jpg (2130x1200, 1.17M)

That's a 0/9 from me but it's neat to see some manga that used to be popular on Yea Forums again.

1/3
0/4
0/4
2/5
0/3
1/7
0/1
0/1

Attached: 3x3.jpg (600x600, 179K)

>I just make new ones.
You really should post your actual favourites for once. Whodo you think cares aboout your 20th grid of different things that you might or might not like?

my manga 3x3, i've only read about 40 manga and should read more tho, but whatever

2/2
got to get to nausicaä but backlog

2/2

1/1

1/1

5/5

4/5

0/1

1/1

1/2

ill post series next

Attached: manga.jpg (904x904, 314K)

Attached: 1231534.jpg (900x900, 215K)

and movies too because why not this thread is gonna die soon anyways

Attached: 1353515153.jpg (900x900, 207K)

Thanks! Venice looks pretty, I've got to get a copy of the book for the next time I go there.

I like KnK, I dislike or don't care for the rest.
I like it overall with exception of Champloo. if that's Champloo, I can't tell.
The fuck are you blabbering about famalan, these are my favorites.
3.5/6 ~Beck, Omoide, SSR -Punpun
Bottom right?
7/7 I like Eve no Jikan and studio Rikka in general, fuck the haters.
7.5/9 ~Kaguya -Gunbuster

Attached: 3x3 Threads.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

>Whodo you think cares aboout your 20th grid of different things that you might or might not like?
I want to see his new charts. It's interesting when it gets shifted up. In the case of anime, I have very little interest in it now and these threads feature a lot of terrible anime.
Getting to see rare choices like A Letter to Momo and Red Jacket is good. I don't care about what anyone has as their favourite because it's usually fucking terrible. A 3x3 of cool things someone has seen recently is miles better than the same picture from 3 years ago.

5/8
Please rate others.

1/2
Please rate others.

2/2

2/5

3/3

6/7
Very agreeable, but not really individualistic.

6/6
Again, agreeable, but relatively generic.

>these are my favorites
>Even more movies 3x3 beta(...).jpg
Aha, "even more movies" are your favourites. Not really the impression that title gives, but okay, maybe the title is jsut misleading. If you say so, I'll gladly accept that those 9 are your favourite 9 anime ever.

>A 3x3 of cool things someone has seen recently is miles better than the same picture from 3 years ago.
It seems you're confused as to what the point of these threads is: It's not about making something that's "better", but something that depicts your taste. If you're here to impress, you're doing it wrong.

Everyone has a plain old 3x3 that hasn't changed in years, but do we really need 2-3 of these threads every week just to post the exact same grids? How about a 3x3 of recent favorites, e.g. your 9 favorites of the last 100 anime and manga you've seen. And better yet you could talk about what you liked about them.

>It seems you're confused as to what the point of these threads is
Go fuck yourself. The thread is for 3x3s. Not favourites. Most people make 3x3 of their favourites which is good. 3x3s of other things is also good.

Attached: barakan05-00profile.jpg (1200x801, 137K)

Genuinely feel like a retarded fanboy after making this. 3 by the same composter, 5 by the same sound director.

6/9 +Mamo, Momo, Taro, Kinoco, Be Invoked ~Street Corner, 2199mov -Brave Story, Cat Returns
4/9 +NGE, FLCL, Bebop, Lain
6/9 -Goonbuster, Perfect Blue, Leapt
You should have reached the age of 18 prior to posting on this board.
>e.g. your 9 favorites of the last 100 anime
Oof, 100 anime? Asking a bit to much there. Who even still watches anime? Is there anything left to watch?
>what you liked about them
Even bigger oof. Didn't you hear? Discourse is forbidden.

Attached: 1537581979591.jpg (2400x2400, 2.94M)

>but do we really need 2-3 of these threads every week just to post the exact same grids?
No, one tread per week would be absolutely fine. I'm not the one making them every 24 hours.
But, considering we're always getting new people making grids (which kinda invalidates your "exact same grids" point), I'd say that's reason enough to keep having these threads as frequently as we are having them.

>3x3s of other things is also good.
People just making 3x3 of anything pretty much makes rating those pointless. In case they're even honest about it not being their favourites.
It is very much implied that what's posted in here are the poster's favourites unless stated otherwise.

what im getting is that people should be way more specific when making this threads

Alright, you got me, maybe these aren't my top 9 favorite movies ever, and some of them I like more than the other, but these sure are in my top 50 and I love all of them a lot, so IT IS a good presentation of my taste.
>point of these threads
Rec threads in disguise, honestly, not many would try to deny this.
I can't really rate soundtrack, need to relisten to a lot of stuff first, but I like the anime, mostly, especially Naturo
Is Star Driver actually good?
>Cat Returns
That's Whisper of the Heart.
>~Street Corner
Lost all respect.

>these sure are in my top 50 and I love all of them a lot, so IT IS a good presentation of my taste.
Well, okay. I'd still encourage you to condense your top 50 down to 9, if only for the sake of consistency.

>Rec threads in disguise
No one recommends anything to anyone. Most don't even name their picks and some even choose obscure screencaps. So I don't see where you get that notion from.

>especially Naturo
The first OST is unironically incredible.
Sadness and Sorrow as well as the battle themes are incredible. Flutes and drums instead of the run off the mill pop music you find in most other shows, primarily those Sawano provided the soundtrack for.
>Is Star Driver actually good?
Rewatched it recently and I am unsure how to respond to this. It was way worse than I remembered, the apprivoiser songs are still as incredible as I remember them being, though.
>That's Whisper of the Heart.
Fucking Ghibli and their cats. Both movies have cats with top hats and canes don't they?
>Lost all respect.
Hey, at least I didn't DOWNBOAT it. Turns out I gave it a 6 for enjoyment, so apparently I am not even indifferent towards it. Should probably rewatch it since I genuinely don't remember anything about it.

Here is a 3x3 of my top 10 anime battles.

Attached: top 10 anime battles.png (900x900, 1.61M)

>So I don't see where you get that notion from.
From experience, of course.
>The first OST is unironically incredible
I remember absolutely loving the ending theme.
>Both movies have cats with top hats and canes don't they?
I haven't seen Cat Returns actually, don't remember seeing it at least.
>Should probably rewatch it
It's pretty short.
Did you like any other Tezuka works by the way? Museum, Muramasa or Legend of the Forest perhaps? He did some good stuff.
> Should probably rewatch it
I don't like Sword of the Strager, Champloo, or last third of Naruto. but these fights were pretty great, 9/9.

>The first OST is unironically incredible.
Spics think Bleach has the best OST. Bleach has some really good tracks in there, but none as memorable as Naruto. The enka type of music is very appealing. I hated the Fairy Tail soundtrack and One Piece doesn't have any shit worth listening to. Anything by Yuki Kajiura or Hiroyuki Sawano is atrocious and hurts my ears.

Naruto was a complete mess of a show after the timeskip but god damn did it have top tier fights. Naruto vs Sasuke at the waterfall both times are incredible fights. Gaara vs Rock Lee, and Gaara and Rock Lee vs Kimimaro were very memorable. I have a soft spot for Neji vs Kidomaru and Neji vs Naruto. No idea how people can enjoy other battle shounen fights. Bleach has cool looking characters floating in the air and monologuing about their powers. HxH barely has fights and they're usually boring asspulls. The fight against Hisoka in the 99 version was quite good but the powers are too goofy.

Forgot to mention Dragonball. It had good fights during the first tournament arc, albeit with no emotional weight. There are no other good fights in the entire show.

6/6.

Attached: manga3x3.jpg (1994x1994, 1.05M)

>Did you like any other Tezuka works by the way
Depends on what you mean by "his works". He didn't direct Aru Machi. Exhibition was good, Sayuki was fun, Dororo was pretty enjoyable which genuinely came as a surprise to me, Cleopatra was terrible (not a fan of the comedy at all), love the Unico movies, Jumping and Brokendown Film are great, Mori Densetsu is too Disney for my liking and also looks like ass, Muramasa is great, WanWan is shit, 1001 is great, Hi no Tori is hit or miss (some of the OVAs are good, some are trash, TV show is trash), Black Jack OVA is fine but rest of the franchise is terrible, Hidamari no Ki was good but I don't get why there are some people who love it as much as they do (cliche as all hell), love Metropolis and like the first Buddha movie, most of his remaining shorts were OK I think, not a fan of Tetsuwan Atom at all.
One Piss is just bad in general. It managed to build a single decent character over the course of a thousand chapters and the anime is an abomination.

>make a thread about certain manga
>page 10 NIGGAA
I learn it hard way. if It's not shounenshit, dont expect to discuss it on Yea Forums.

4/5
3/7
3/5
6/6
5/5
7/7
shoujo'd/2
4/4
5/5
4/4
0/2
3/3

Attached: 3x3 manga .jpg (3111x3264, 971K)

which manga

REAL and a bunch of Matsumoto Taiyo's works. Felt like it's not Yea Forums's cup of coffee.

You're spot on about these soundtracks. All of them pretty good. Some of them definitely much better than their respective anime.
As for the anime: 2/5

Anime: 3/7
Can't really rate the fights in isolation from their context.

0/0
Please rate others.

0/0
Center and center-right look interesting. I might read them if I have some spare time.

maybe you just had bad luck, last I checked both are pretty well liked on Yea Forums

Attached: zero.png (1238x1800, 397K)

2/2
I occasionally have some doubts, but at the same time, a rewatch reminds me of why I put everything there in the first place. I'd also say that my top and centre rows are set in stone. They're 10/10s in my view and I can't see myself replacing them any time soon.
5/5
Dirty Pair is fun. It pales in comparison to Gunsmith Cats or You're Under Arrest though.
3/3
2/2
4/4
What's bottom mid?
5/6
-GiTS
3/3
It is pretty textbook taste as far as OSTs are concerned. That said, Escaflowne and GiTS have genuinely phenomenonal OSTs.
3/3
However, Joe vs. Mendoza>Joe vs. Rikishi

Attached: image.jpg (920x920, 241K)

I honestly don't know what manga to read

Attached: 3x3anime.png (1365x920, 1.27M)

>You should have reached the age of 18 prior to posting on this board
I don't get it, most of the shows in those grids are fairly old

Read Yotsuba.
Everybody should read Yotsuba.

>It is pretty textbook taste as far as OSTs are concerned
I tried really hard to be hipster, but I was unable to pull it off. Wanted to throw in some Macross Delta, Revue Starlight, Idolmaster, but when I checked the music again they were either split into multiple singles releases, or had 2-3 good songs with the remaining ones being extremely generic. I've grown extremely tired of the typical anime GRANDEUR ochestra music. Can't even listen to the Giant Robo OST anymore without falling asleep.

Is it over or is it still ongoing? I'm not comfy jumping onto something that isn't finished.

It's ongoing. But don't worry about jumping onto it. It's cozy on there and waiting for the next chapters isn't as bad as you might think.

2/2
3/5
1/3
4/5
3/3
0/0
Manga only

Attached: Manga grid.jpg (1080x1513, 1.61M)

>No idea how people can enjoy other battle shounen fights.
Honestly, Naruto fights are extremely good, both technically and choreographically, but I can name some fantastic fights from other shonen\seinen too, since I used to love watching\reading that shit.
liked tournament fights too.
I like top row, I don't get why people like Shikajika.
>Brokendown Film are great
I liked the idea, but excecution felt a tad half assed, I agree mostly with the rest.
>Mori Densetsu is too Disney for my liking and also looks like ass
Do they fight Hitler in Disney movies too, I don't quite remember. I think first part was great, I liked how it grew both figurately and literally into a real movie\story over time, and I don't remember it look bad at all.
I don't like anything but Matsumoto, especially Himizu and Punpun, is this Narutaru? What's top middle by the way?
>Joe vs. Mendoza >Joe vs. Rikishi
Nah, aslo Part 1 > Part 2
Try Getter Robo Go and Shin.

Attached: Momo.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

>What's bottom mid?
its boogiepop phantom the original one not the thrash remake

>I liked the idea, but excecution felt a tad half assed
Feels to me the lackluster execution was part of its concept. It's supposed to be disjointed, given how what you watch is broken down into individual pieces that are flawed on their own. I honestly had a bigger problem with Jumping cause it felt like an insane amount of wasted potential. A better setting, and maybe even some superficial plot straints, and it could have been exceptional instead of simply being an enjoyable experimental piece. But I guess both would have undermined the concept itself and put focus on things of secondary importance.

What series is 2 and 9?

4/5. Although I prefer the manga of some of these more than the anime.

Bebop highschool and emblem take 2

Thanks

2/5 ~overfiend, one punch, sailor moon, plastic little; -dna2
1.5/2 +ping pong; ~ippo
1.5/3 +bebop; ~cats; -lupin iii
1.5/3 +dragon ball; ~trigun; -ttgl
1/5 +whisper; -street corner, momo, unico 1, dragon boy
4/4 +nhk, sakamoto, ping pong, champloo
5.5/7 +evangelion, lain, tatami, flcl, bebop; ~eve; -urusei yatsura
8/9 +evangelion, galactic railroad, perfect blue, kaguya, gunbuster, whisper, actress; ~gits, leapt through time

Attached: entry-level alt 2.png (750x750, 958K)

>Center and center-right look interesting
They are Memories of Emanon and My Dearest Self with Malice Aforethought. You'd better check out Emanon soon, my man. Everything about it is top-notch.
>What's top middle by the way?
The Bones of an Invisible Person. It's not comfy by the way. it's bleak, depressing bleak

2/2 +Yotsubato, Jojo
2/3 +Yotsubato, OPM -HxH
1/1 +Ping Pong
1/1 +Bebop
1/2 +Trigun - Gurren
2/2 +Magus bride, Silent voice
5/5 +NHK, Sakamoto, Kaiji, Ping Pong, Champloo
4/5 +Eva, Tatami, FLCL, Bebop -Lain
3/4+Eva, Gunbuster, Millenium -Lept through time
3/4 +Jojo, Samurai Champloo, Redline -Akira
0/2 -Eden of the east, Shogi
2/3 +Katangatari, Eva -Utena
1/2 +MIrai Nikki -Death Note
4/5 +FLCL, Ping Pong, K-ON! -March

Attached: 3x3v2.png (999x999, 1.36M)

Yea Forums has made some charts throughout the years might be a starting point

Attached: 1352305584056.jpg (3380x3622, 2.93M)

Do you guys have 9 favourite shows that you love the most on your 3x3 or rather 9 of some of your favourites?

For me it's doremi and lupin. Can't imagine myself ever getting rid of them. Sailor moon, heidi and HnK are also up there.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (999x999, 577K)

There are three shows that are essential and that I love with all my heart:
>Kill la Kill
The most enjoyable experience I had with anime
>Cowboy Bebop
Amazing episodic nature, best rule of cool anime and had me shocked
>Evangelion
My first “deep” anime and one that I’ve rewatched multiple times.

If I’m being honest, there are only 7 shows at the moment that are 3x3 worthy while the other 2 are kind of filler.

>Do you guys have 9 favourite shows that you love the most on your 3x3 or rather 9 of some of your favourites?
The former. Favourites means favourites. If there was something I like more, it'd be on there.

>-street corner, momo, unico 1, dragon boy
Never liked you anyway, BAKA

Attached: angr.jpg (1440x1080, 140K)

None of them are ever hardlocked because a) you develop as a person and b) because rewatches and research can change your entire perspective on how to appreciate something. That's at least how I feel. But then again, my favourites aren't really hard locked either. There's a list fo 30 or so extended works that either were "favourites" before, or have the potential to be. All it takes is a casual rewatch and me being in the mood to replace something on my grid. There's merely a certain order to the anime on the grid that make it less likely for some to get replaced. They aren't save per se, though.

Best Of 2000s Edition

2/2
+Street Corner, Unico

2/2
+Higurashi, NHK

4/4
+Lain, UY, Tatami, FLCL

3/3
+EoE, Perfect Blue, Girl Who Leapt Through Time

2/2
+FLCL, Kare Kano

2/2
+Heidi, Niea_7

Attached: 3x3 Best Of 2000s.jpg (3264x3264, 2.68M)

>Princess Tutu
>Digimon Tamers
>Abenobashi
>Kaiba
>Brigadoon
>Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
ILY

Go read everything by Irie Aki.

Attached: ae5fbbf26fff6814e555179fecc0677b[1].jpg (869x1281, 344K)

Most of the manga I read is just to get more out of the shows I watch.

Attached: 3x3.png (1534x949, 2.36M)

4/5

0/1

1/2

1/5

3/8

6/7

2/4

1/1
Lots of things I don't watch.

1/1
1/1
1/1
3/3
For me, it’s my top 9.
2/2

Attached: 64E0E069-45E6-4698-BEE3-091E0B591051.jpg (3999x2630, 2.15M)

In case I make a random-picks-grid for this thread, which of these two do you want me to use?
I'll default to the one you posted first if you don't state a preference.

The Emperor couldn't possibly be an iToddler. You've just somehow stolen his trip to try and tarnish his good name.

5/5
what's middle middle?

i like you

movies since the series one is even more generic

I’m not an imposter. I’m at my University right now, so please excuse the phone posting. Also, I’m a poorfag, so I can’t buy a new android phone.

Okay, noted.
We still need two more grids before I make it.

(OP)#
2/2 +Yotsubato, Jojo
#
2/3 +Yotsubato, OPM -HxH
#
1/1 +Ping Pong
#
1/1
#
1/2
#
2/2
#
5/5
#
4/5
#
3/4
#
3/4
#
0/2
#
2/3
#
1/2
#
4/5

Attached: 3x3.jpg (980x980, 338K)

cute idea
do you own those figures?

Why Megumin twice?

What's the bottom center?

its girls last tour

Attached: 1568170965372.png (1600x900, 626K)

Thank, the art is so endearing and it's something that I would enjoy.

Attached: PicsArt_09-13-05.58.43.jpg (1024x1024, 468K)

0/5

Anime: 2/4
Characters: 5/7
Figures: No idea.
I couldn't make one like this for my nine favourite girls (not all of them have figures) or even for my nine favourite anime or manga (not all of them have figures).

4/6

Attached: 3x3 New.jpg (1316x1316, 275K)

Been continuously watching stuff but haven't found a favorite in a while.

Attached: ANIME 3X3.jpg (2160x2160, 449K)

Okay, just over the threshold. Here's the RPG: 9 random grids, one random panel each.

Raw data:
>193132480+(9), 193144032+(8), 193140777+(7), 193148731+(9), 193141606+(4), 193135193+(5), 193129938+(9), 193150651+(4), 193135103+(9)

Archive:
>mega.nz/#F!VvAlzYzT!32Ca0qvfqMjMYsGu9yUn6g

Attached: rand193129938.png (925x925, 1.44M)

5/7 ~Kaiba, Ghost stories, Tutu, Abenobashi

Attached: 3x3 Threads.jpg (712x480, 121K)

4/5

1/2
You really should have more than four favourites after having watched more than four anime, user. Things become favourites in relation to other things, and if you've seen at least nine things, you by definition have to have nine favourites, nine you liekd most.

3/5

So even if I watch a show I think is shit I should put it on my 3x3 if I've watched under 10 shows?

yes but you're not allowed to post on Yea Forums if you haven't seen at least 200 shows

Yes, if you want to be very literal about it being a 3x3 of your favourites, you should.
Of course, I don't see any practical reason why you'd want to make a 3x3 at that point anyway.
But once you have 9 things you do at least somewhat like, there's nothing wrong with putting them on there, even if you know it's provisional. (Most people in here are aware of the possibilty of having to adjust their grids at some point or already have changed their grids in the past.)

I have a core of 5 or 6 and the rest are subject to change if I read something better.

Great choices. Ghost Stories was very fun and the dub allowed me to get invested in the stories and the characters in a way that the sub fails to do. Amanojaku is my favourite.

I can appreciate Love Live more after getting into Babymetal. First series is much better, Sunshine is shit.

Attached: D-j2Iu2UcAAOv19.jpg small.jpg (625x680, 88K)

Which are the best ones? I like that art style so I'm checking it out now.

great taste.

Attached: 3by3anime.png (980x980, 1.56M)

if you're able to forgive a show for all of its faults because you love it so much then it's a favorite. just pick the shows that make you smile the most.

I've decided that Vagabond is better than Takemitsuzamurai. It has a better range of characters and displays different personality types extremely well. Matahachi's personality is particularly well done. Everyone knows someone like that and everyone hates them. The farming arc was peak.

Attached: miyamoto musashi.jpg (1080x1920, 791K)

If I second guess myself then I remake my chart. Second guessing is fun.

I'm on the lookout for other manga with realistic character designs.

Attached: read manga.png (1012x1350, 3.94M)

based and muse pilled

Moametal's favourite anime is Love Live. If the best idol likes it, it must be good.

Attached: black_babymetal.png (512x437, 388K)

Nabi story yo
youtube.com/watch?v=en88_IEcQwU&t=323s

3/4
Been giving Zeta a rewatch; I dislike it less, but it's still stupid
2/3
Neo Tokyo is the stuff
1/2
I secretly like Watamote
2/2
Some day I'll finish Dougram
2/3
3/3
Suiguri is good stuff

Attached: 2shitty4u.jpg (1440x1440, 507K)

what's the bottom right?

Ranobe allowed?

>I've decided that Vagabond is better than Takemitsuzamurai.
Why not both?

Only 9 spaces.

Attached: 3d93279369f3fcc3f98febc3cebe4854--takehiko-inoue-vagabond-manga.jpg (736x1191, 147K)

Light novels? Not unless you have a mega 3x3 with everything on it.

Update:
>193132480+(9), 193144032+(8), 193140777+(7), 193148731+(9), 193141606+(4), 193135193+(5), 193129938+(9), 193150651+(4), 193163646+(9)

Attached: rand193129938.png (925x925, 1.35M)

Which anime would you ban from 3x3 threads? I would ban Neon Genesis Evangelion. If you have it on your 3x3 you're a basic bitch.

Attached: VATICAN-4.jpg (564x318, 19K)

>Which anime would you ban from 3x3 threads?
None. That would go against the "spirit" of these threads.

Some anime are really common and they're a pain to look at a dozen times each thread. A 3x3 thread of only obscure anime would be very fun.

>Some anime are really common and they're a pain to look at a dozen times each thread.
True. But if some user likes them this much, why shouldn't he be allowed to include them in his list of favourites?

>A 3x3 thread of only obscure anime would be very fun.
For what purpose? You still don't get what these threads are about, do you?

Lupin is always my go-to comfy anime.

>t. Digifag

Those exist?

>But if some user likes them this much, why shouldn't he be allowed to include them in his list of favourites?
Because it's not a list of favourites, it's a 3x3 of obscure shit. It's interesting to see what people come up with given a limitation.
>ecelebs
They should all be hanged, drawn and quartered.

>It's interesting to see what people come up with given a limitation.
Not really. Coming up with "obscure" anime is not diffucult at all. Stop trying to make these threads worse.

Hang yourself. Everyone likes seeing new 3x3s with interesting things on them.

Attached: chad mangaka.jpg (900x900, 461K)

>Everyone likes seeing new 3x3s with interesting things on them.
No, moist people don't like your random shit that means nothing. And now fuck off and stroke your ego somewhere else.

Don't speak for everyone.

Manga only
4/5
4/5
0/3
2/6
1/2
1/2
1/2
4/8

It's been a while since I posted in these threads, might have to make space for Penguindrum soon.

3/4
2/2
3/3 +++ Joe
2/2 I need to watch cobra asap
3/4 DB anime is only good for nostalgia reasons
very nice, what's middle left?
5/6
6/6
6/7 Mimi wo Sumaseba is great and possibly the best ghibli film
5/8
6/6 +++ Eva, Utena, Oniisama and RoV
1/2
4/4
6/8
4/4 +++ doremi, lupin
2/2
3/3
6/9
3/4 I have conflicted feelings for The Big O
3/3
4/6 absolutly detest the JoJo anime (manga is good tho)
2/4

Attached: 3x3 anime sep 2019.jpg (3200x3200, 2.35M)

Is this a regular "favourite anime 3x3", in which case I can add it to the random-picks pool, or is it a pure character gird?

>might have to make space for Penguindrum
do not, it would ruin a decent grid

it's 3x3 anime, not characters

>might have to make space for Penguindrum soon.
Based

Update:
>193132480+(9), 193144032+(8), 193140777+(7), 193148731+(9), 193141606+(4), 193135193+(5), 193129938+(9), 193172559+(9), 193163646+(9)

Congrats, you're in.

Attached: rand193129938.png (925x925, 1.37M)

naisu

3/6

4/5

Anime: 5/7
Character: 6/7

3/5