Is boku no hero manga worth reading? i'm at chapter 146 and its fucking horrid

is boku no hero manga worth reading? i'm at chapter 146 and its fucking horrid.

>Villain helps the heroes he is sent to kill and literally send to the hospital and stays with them
if that wasn't enough bullshit,
>he stays with them and tells them about his boss, his plan and his character

Does it get better after this? because i keep seeing people shit on it and this chapter made me feel like they are correct.

Attached: ede.jpg (400x299, 26K)

Shounen is never worth reading

well i'm an OPfag and read all 955 chapters so i don't mind shounen.

Reason i asked is because Onepiece had such bullshit althought not as bad as the one i described and it got better afterwards.

Attached: curious_wine_girl.jpg (258x258, 39K)

user is bullshitting. The villain he is talking is named Rappa, he really hates Overhaul(His boss and the antagonist of the arc) and even tried to fight him several times before, he has pretty much no loyalty to Overhaul, and only stays because Overhaul literally killed and resurrected him every time he tried something.

I’m legitimately confused as to why you read that far into something while hating it. Have you ever hated something for 150 chapters only for it to become enjoyable at 151?
Also fuck you Rappa was cool.

How am i bullshitting? that literally what happened.

He was fighting them with all he got and then suddently, decided that they should be healed. despite his stated lust for blood and killing.

>b-but he wanted to fight them again after they heal

it'd take at least 3 days for them to recover from those injuries and he'd know since he is a street fighter, so why would he go with them? was he willing to wait for 3 days for them to heal? that's bullshit

Wouldn't it be wiser although cliche to make him go "lmao i like you guys i won't kill you because no" and departed?

But no, he just had to follow them to tell them about his boss and their plan.

>no loyalty

I can't believe you are defending this.

Attached: Img-1568374881053.jpg (641x822, 422K)

You're at chapter 146. Might as well finish it

You might just be the biggest retard around, user

Not only is he not loyal to the villains at all, purely fighting for them because he was beaten by their boss, he also wanted to fight them IMMEDIATELY after being bandaged. He himself also needed to heal up because his arms were so broken he couldn't even move them, yet he still wanted to fight Fatgum

What definitely should've tipped you off was the multiple times he attempted to beat the shit out of the person who was assigned to keep him under control

Attached: rap.png (967x1825, 2.2M)

>>i value my boss's will
>he doesn't have loyalty to his boss

The absolute state

Attached: Img-1568383219800.jpg (295x347, 76K)

pick up a superior manga like Jujutsu kaisen

Haha holy shit you absolute moron, that's Overhaul's thought bubble

Even then it still doesn't make any sense for him to help them and tell them about their plot.

Why not? Dude doesn't care if the Yakuza live or die, in fact he fucking hates the Yakuza, he lives purely for the thrill of a good fight. If it meant that he got to fight Fatgum and Kirishima again, then so be it

Look I'm not going to spoonfeed you all the answers. I suggest you try and re-read it, except this time you should slow down so you can actually fucking tell which speech bubbles belong to who

Attached: Rappastomp.png (1066x1600, 1.66M)

>I read 146 chapters of a piece of shit manga
>hey gaiz is it worth reading?

You are so fucking retarded.

i was slowly reading and enjoying it until i got to the point i described above,

i got so dissapointed so i just speed read through the rest of it to see if it gets better and made this post after i couldn't tell.

Made that mistake because i couldn't care enough of to read slowly after seeing a villain that was trying his best to kill them telling them to get better and helping their wounds.

Which brings us to OP, does it fucking get better or will i be forced to do a lot of mental gymnastics to justify the rest of the story?

i watched the anime which was decent because i like the animation of the fight scenes and design of characters.

started the manga where the anime stopped and it doesn't have anything i enjoyed from the anime, read about 20 chapters only.

But Ashita no Joe is a shonen

You don't have to do any mental back-flips or crazy justifications to understand Rappa, he's one of the simplest characters in the story

I'd rather you just drop it now so we don't have to deal with tards like you constantly asking questions/complaining about things you could easily find in the manga if you bothered to read it properly

Perona vs Usopp must be the worst fight I've ever seen in any form of media.

Do you boku no cuck fans orgasm when you read this nigger "english"?

It's not surprsing they would deep throat the shit story and cliche "live because muh worthy opponent" while calling anybody with critism a tard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-153928~(1).jpg (355x228, 48K)

it was designed to be funny.

Perona is a beautiful character and doesn't deserve scars anyways.

The shit Usopp asspulled in that one fight must be more than all the shonen asspulls combined.

>we don't have to deal

Funny, said the retard whose fan base makes a fucking ton of threads for your piece of shit series at times and you have while the rest of the board has to deal with your shit.

Look at It's the official translation of the text you just posted

Boku no hero fags remind of steven universe niggers in Yea Forums

Attached: shithole.png (1814x879, 869K)

SEETHING