Are old men the greatest isekai protagonists?

Are old men the greatest isekai protagonists?

Attached: 40 year old salaryman.png (800x800, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/192331421/#192347935
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/about gangbangs/
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/what-happens-inside-the-dungeon/en/0/1/page/1
bato.to/series/74247
novelupdates.com/series/the-banished-villainess-husband/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he didn't look old

wh*te """people""" age like milk, unlike based nips

Someone post the comparison between 21 year old asian and white women

>Unmarried
>No children
Sounds like he had very little stress. Stress ages you rapidly.

You do it, I’m not your maid

I would if I had it

Nope, carnivores are.

Attached: niku45.png (306x649, 182K)

>even in isekai you need 2 to magic
Fuck normalfags.

Attached: 1566588340353.jpg (950x1351, 572K)

>SFX: overused meme noises

Attached: meme nosies.png (1304x1854, 3.01M)

The quality of a lady is equivalent to the amount of people she's ruthlessly slaughtered.The best waifus are the ones bathed in the blood of their enemies.

Attached: cute!.jpg (1200x922, 1004K)

It's all fun and games until it's you who get the knife

Attached: 1545184869043.jpg (1200x1699, 597K)

A little bloodplay now and then is to be expected when you marry a demon, though. The knife is where the fun and games begins, my friend.

There is no such thing. Most of them are fags afraid to vag. Except for one or two like in re monster

Attached: X21 (1).jpg (1080x1536, 1.34M)

99.99999% of anons spouting that bullshit would break down and run away from pain and you're nit that 0.00001% special my dude

Attached: 1538978377448.png (1240x2250, 1.44M)

>Black Summoner
>Slave Labyrinth
>Log Hero
>2nd level cheat
>Jobless Isekai
I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting like 10 others

Attached: 1562173997484.jpg (898x574, 83K)

To be fair, in a setting with healing and resurrection magic, there shouldn't be much to worry about assuming you actually trust your waifu not to just kill you and leave you dead forever. Anons who would run away pissing their pants in fear are the ones who don't truly trust or love their wives.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/192331421/#192347935

Attached: niku8.jpg (632x456, 126K)

>Anons who would run away pissing their pants
Are overwhelming majority and healing/resurrection doesn't help. I mean you might expect to be killed and resurrected or lose an arm if you cheat or something but pretending torture for fun is your ideal relationship goals is cringe and underage

Attached: 1564777123817.png (1292x814, 752K)

The greatest characters everywhere shall always be cute girls with flat chests that may, or may not actually be male.

Lottery Ticket Isekai

He ends up cucking village girl for some noble twat isn't he?

I wouldn't say it's torture, just masochism. There's a lot more to it than just being tortured, but also the aftercare and stuff like that. It's complicated user.

>masochism
There's choke me daddy and pegging masochism then there's dismemberment.
There's a line between the two called sanity and as much user likes to pretend - he's not over it.

Attached: 1542667733759.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Why yes they are.

Attached: 19517.jpg (1801x2560, 535K)

I don't look anything like that.

Removing limbs isn't the same as bleeding a bit

It can be worse depending on a scale. It's only acceptable with passionate biting and scratching in the spur of the moment. Pretending to enjoy premeditated sexual bodily harm is underage cringe.

Attached: 1568093218975.jpg (1652x929, 630K)

Main point is it's not literally torture and dismemberment which one person brought up for no reason.

Don't backpedal from wanting to romance a fucking psycho.

Attached: 1557725448467.jpg (868x1228, 734K)

I see a man who did absolutely nothing wrong here

Although there are some that aren't afraid, it's not enough. The ones afraid should be the exceptions. And there are even fewer reincarnated ones who get started at a young age, and with girls at a similar age.

That is why you don't romance Clem, you abduct her and rape till she breaks. Apply magic roofies and so forth at your own discretion.

>don't romance
>abduct her and rape till she breaks
>don't romance

Attached: 1567279466757.jpg (1676x943, 681K)

You don't start with romance*
That is true that endgame is triggering Stockholm syndrome and make her overreliant on you but that is at due time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-101229(1).png (1440x2055, 1.3M)

>NTRs his dragon wife with the town bicycle anyway

Why wait that long to trigger it?

Attached: x19.jpg (1143x1618, 1.02M)

They don't call it Sono Mono NTRochi for nothing

Haste makes waste, user. She is a trained assassin. It is highly possible that she was taught how to endure trauma.

God I wish this manga had NTR

Maybe there could have been someone the elf loved or was at least engaged to. Then her being broken to accept her new role could have had even more of an effect. Some sisters or a younger daughter would have been nice too.

Yes.

Attached: baca-komik-isekai-putin.jpg (500x718, 215K)

This shit could've bumped its popularity if the spirits were little grills instead of bald pipsqueaks.

Attached: cheebees.jpg (950x1351, 361K)

>little grills
or not!Porings.

Attached: not_porings.png (1141x1618, 793K)

>40
>old

I want to lick this old man's sweat off

Attached: __mira_kenja_no_deshi_wo_nanoru_kenja_drawn_by_fuji_choko__5da42b33d351567ef77510ec55382c3c.png (1920x1365, 3.48M)

Old men are the future.

PITS

usually theyre the better ones
take that exterminator isekai for instance

only if they aren't salarymen
salarymen are the worst isekai protags even moreso than NEETs and highschoolers

>Are old men the greatest isekai protagonists?
No. A genderbent (you) is.

Source user?

plastic neesan

Thank user.

Yes.

Attached: 712mEfIIYzL._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 240K)

That's sci-fi

>Suddenly Uncle Vova and the Violinist find themselves transported to the planet "Pluke" in the "Kin-dza-dza" galaxy.
Isekai.

>alien abduction is isekai
You getting blackout drunk and teleporting into your bathroom isn't isekai.

i really hope she doesn't destroy him, i still don't see how he's a bad guy or why she agreed to help the goddess still. that world did nothing to deserve being saved by her, especially when they knowingly let her get fucked over in every reincarnation afterwards

Attached: did nothing wrong.jpg (1080x1536, 1.46M)

>heroine was actually a cunt/foreign spy
mary sue updated

Attached: png.png (840x1200, 1.68M)

She's too Stacy for me

There's plenty of it.

Attached: 29_5.png (1008x1434, 439K)

Who?

What's with Van and his fixation on MILFS?

>Van the Cuck

What's the deal with him? I've seen some shitposting about the NTR shit but does anyone have more details?

I want to fuck this baby

Attached: q11.png (890x1260, 1.4M)

異世界で二周目プレイを満喫中

Attached: 01_5d752bdf8c4fb.png (1008x1434, 301K)

Yes, the archive and the novel: it was discussed to hell and back already. Now fuck off with your shit bait.

Attached: 1541235464279.png (1326x455, 455K)

Then I wouldn't marry a demon if I wasn't comfortable with that. I won't complain about something I brought upon myself.

>raws
Kill yourself faggot.

>I won't complain about something I brought upon myself.
Refer to >99.99999% of anons spouting that bullshit
still regret their bad choices

Attached: 1564361778285.jpg (570x402, 80K)

Not bait, I am a mangaonly secondary. I was honestly curious.

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/about gangbangs/

Best isekai update

Attached: MORAL REVERSAL.png (1360x1920, 2.5M)

Otherwise she'd ruin your health dude

Attached: 1560699868845.png (1360x1920, 2.47M)

Attached: 1564401839046.png (634x857, 324K)

>followed war laws to the letter

They are relatable.

This, dilf and bbm are my favorite hentai tags for a while now

Attached: 1546259340249.jpg (811x469, 39K)

>inferior eyes magician
Do I need to read Yuuri before this?

Attached: 1553006451916.jpg (844x1200, 319K)

What series is this?

That didn't take very long, and didn't last long either.

>Harem of hundreds of different loli spirits.
I'd read that.

Never had a proper parental figure, the one that got closest to it got set on fire less than a year into his life, that kind of shit fucks a kid up.

I seriously hope you guys don't write your own isekai.

Attached: mino.png (437x429, 51K)

You can't stop me because I already stopped myself.

Attached: 1565864260706.jpg (1600x1200, 327K)

5k word count is pretty pathetic.

I got my first subordinate yesterday.
I'm 100% positive that he is more competent than me but I ended up giving him a lot of technical advice by pure coincidence.
Now I suspect he thinks that I'm at least as competent.

Attached: 1548929289467.jpg (356x373, 33K)

I got mine 4 years ago. I'm still under impression that my only advantages are accumulated backlog of know-hows in external data storage systems and established communication channels with other departments.
Just like me. I've put down the story skeleton, rewritten and expanded it but never started to write an actual story outside of first 2 chapters.

Attached: 1557775107040.jpg (1676x943, 606K)

>make skeleton of the whole story
>instantly stop as soon as I have to start writing dialogue
It hurts

Just write fanfiction first.

If I don't have to invest into worldbuilding it would 100% turn into a silly smut.

Attached: 1566698143784.jpg (850x1200, 311K)

Why?

It'll get you over cringing at writing dialogue.

back to Facebook, nigger

Meanwhile in Dendro, turns out the King of Termination is literally Terminator's Arnold minus the Skynet.

Not a bad idea, but when I use an idea in a fanfiction story I feel like I cant use it in another story and vice versa

Look at all the big isekai LNs that came up. A lot of them started as webnovels on places like Arcadia.

>man writes literally 1 character and still loses direction 15 chapters in
FUNA laughs at your pathetic ass

Attached: 1565383000172.png (1480x2000, 1.34M)

>try to write
>2 chapters in
>realize I'm just copying another story
>delete everything
Never gonna make it

Are there isekai protagonist who remember not only previous incarnation, but a lot more?

As in multiple past lifes? IIRC there's the Elf one where he's been reincarnated several times (as a hero, demon lord, dorf, milf, etc.), same author as Maou-sama Mochizukuri.

Well, The Infinite Loops has exactly that as a premise, but that might be a little, uh, autistic? (Not to mention being a collective fanfic)

back to your containment board, stormnigger

don't worry, mino. i'm too busy scanlating to write anything of my own.

Just remembered Emanon which is not isekai, but fits.

>a lot more
Yeah, the power of the free market.

Attached: bc7c402576d3c006b632d65ded3980b1.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

>Demon
It's because Demons are in most cases absolutely unsuited as waifus. Daemons are much better in that respect.

Attached: DaemonGirls2.jpg (2098x1618, 722K)

You nohup yours?

No, the archetype simply doesn't matter anything can be great.

One thing I dislike about old men protagonists is how they tend to be the comfy kind, either overpowered or placed in a setting where their actual experience in life isn't needed. Well then again these geezers tend to be simple people in life, so I guess it's fair, but ya know, once in awhile having a scheming politician or a business magnate that gets by through their wit and cunning instead of cheats would be fun, and no I'm not asking them to get very far or become super successful, but rather embroiled in more conflicts that they did in the previous life, just with a fresh start, perhaps reincarnation.

Cause it's always fun to see everyone weirded out by how a damn kid all a sudden turned super genius especially if it's in a terrifying manner instead of just sugoiiiii~ since they are just allies. It's more fun when the MC is surrounded by enemies and uses that memory advantage to get out of what would normally be a dead end for a kid his age.

But we don't get that, in fact even in otome novels you never see any villainess MCs being a more clever vixen to win the day and fighting fire with fire instead of just being above those means and using external elements like orphans or technology etc etc. All that stuff falls under knowledge, but where's the wisdom? The experience to make the most out of the hand you got instead of expanding your hand a dozen fold?

In that sense, I feel that isekai hasn't tapped into it much compared to those chink court dramas, now those have some really clever niggers turning over checkmates with just wordplay.

>once in awhile having a scheming politician or a business magnate that gets by through their wit and cunning instead of cheats would be fun
>e it's always fun to see everyone weirded out by how a damn kid all a sudden turned super genius especially if it's in a terrifying manner instead of just sugoiiiii~ since they are just allies
FAINT
SMELL
OF PENIS

Attached: 1541285162128.png (915x933, 257K)

>It's more fun when the MC is surrounded by enemies and uses that memory advantage to get out of what would normally be a dead end for a kid his age.
>But we don't get that
Quack

Attached: 0vAzjoB.jpg (1705x1917, 267K)

She's not really reliant on wisdom, rather X and her knowledge. In fact it's her lack of wisdom that allows for so many misunderstandings that leads to where the plot unfolds in the first place. In comparison her wisdom as a salary man isn't all that important.

Half the shit she's doing is a direct result of her being a Chicago School cultist.

>salaryman
Dude was HR, that's hella helpful for the army.

Yeah but the chinks do it just fine with court drama, there are some that even mimic the whole Sherlock Holmes format, with a court investigator over crimes and conspiracies.

Either way that's knowledge, not wisdom. It's a school of thought, not experience.

Head of HR is just a higher ranking salary man.

No, head of HR manages human resources, as the name of position suggests. Salaryman usually works sales or documents with couple subordinates at best.

My bad then, either way Tanya's past experience as opposed to knowledge and techniques is rather minimal, and rather it does the opposite since it's his lack of ability to understand others and vice versa that leads to misunderstandings. There's rarely a case beyond trivial circumstances like mature mannerisms for a child that ever lead to an effect that Tanya hoped to gain instead of leading to a result that Tanya had no idea would happen.

It's not wisdom if all the results are the opposite of what you intended to use that wisdom to produce. That's luck.

You also didn't ask for wisdom. You literally said
>It's more fun when the MC is surrounded by enemies and uses that memory advantage to get out of what would normally be a dead end for a kid his age.

>All that stuff falls under knowledge, but where's the wisdom? The experience to make the most out of the hand you got instead of expanding your hand a dozen fold?
Why don't you read the whole thing?

>Pick novel for side character
>Get bored easily in volumes where they're not relevant

Maybe I should just stick to reading stuff where I like the main heroine

To be honest your definition for wisdom also just seems kinda picky and arbitrary. Like experience or knowledge has to sit there for x amount of years before it counts, because it's disqualified if its too recent.

>wisdom needs experience

Attached: 1537490785404.jpg (316x425, 35K)

Yeah you just make it sound like you mean good judgment.

Are you trying to argue against the definition of wisdom? Why would you do that? And why are you trying to rationalize it with a model of thought that replicates an RPG system instead of just common sense?

Knowledge is information. Wisdom is the way you wield knowledge. Crop rotation is knowledge, while implementing crop rotation nilly willy versus implementing it after having thought of all the effects and causes, pros and cons, and having a specific result you wish to achieve over the rest you forsook is wisdom.

Good judgment tends to require experience the more complex something is. Why do you think science uses trial and error?

and here we have someone willing to argue over semantics just so he doesn't have to admit he was speedreading

Gotta save face on Yea Forums

>face on Yea Forums

Attached: 1559072175631.jpg (420x360, 108K)

He's not an old man.

>want to read my LNs
>keep finding reasons not to
Ahhhhhhh

user if schoolgirls call you old man, you're an old man.

It's a scanlator issue.

Attached: 1567784811933.jpg (460x345, 27K)

Why is Tanya so perfect?

Attached: 1531257729383.png (578x818, 633K)

If you look for someone who uses experience then it's Rimuru. While in some cases he seems to rely too much on his Skills, including Best Girl, he does also often show his wisdom and experience, e.g. when he predicted Gabiru's rebellion or when he shows his experience in dealing with kids, delinquents, as well as situations where he needs to delegate different tasks to the right people.

Attached: RimuruExpectations.jpg (1115x1057, 366K)

I needed you to actually define wisdom in the first place. You've done so now, and it's actually just Aristotelean phrónesis

>Athy ch 53
Is anyone still following Athy?

Why are the english TLs so fucking slow for what is basically the most popular korean webcomic right now? Yes i am talking about the retarded super sekrit discord club too
I've been reading google-translated spanish scans for the last few chapters because they actually get it in by the next day

Attached: a977835ce83c3ad285aebef5309a4ac6.jpg (1280x3265, 315K)

>Thinking all demons need a blood sacrifice.

Attached: 61234512351235.jpg (454x344, 73K)

Spotted the lolicon.

>will do what is best for her and you if she cares for you
>will protect you
>but will also dominate you
>incredibly sexy and cute at the same time
>would love to have a peaceful life with you

Attached: ECq0jgeU0AATlEK.jpg (707x1000, 124K)

Look autist, if you can actually read an entire wall of text post and still not understand the context of it when everyone else clearly does, that's your brain not working properly. Don't bother looking up terminology to try to look smarter. Just a simple Google can already tell you I'm valid: the soundness of an action or decision with regard to the application of experience, knowledge, and good judgment.

Why the need to bring up a word using ó? Who do you think is gonna believe you memorized and constantly use letters like ó when you can't even bother to add a period to your posts? That's clearly copy pasta'd.

I'm done with you, you have nothing to contribute to the discussion and your adamant autism shows how petty you are.

>spotted lolicon on Yea Forums
Must've been hard.

Attached: 1543579156837.jpg (1804x1200, 75K)

where can i read anons fanfiction?

You could say he lacked the wisdom to name drop without getting caught

Or its easier to copypaste the Ancient Greek writing without looking up the ASCII code for the letter. But you do you, mate.

You don't worry about being called out for punctuation but worry about people calling you out on a fancy o?

I'm sorry that your inaccurate or unstated definitions with subjective judgments on what is and isn't a "sound application" aren't allowed to be questioned or asked to be clarified without automatically qualifying oneself for autism. I falsely assumed you cared about convincing people skeptical of your assessments that your observations had merit, but I can see now I was wrong.

For your information, the term was exactly what I thought of, by the way, I just wasn't aware what the common English translation for it is, and most of the ones I found seemed rather easy to misinterpret, so I quoted it as it is in the source.

literally he has eyes but can't see mount tai

Why worry about being called out on a tiny everyday mistake just because the guy is being petty and throwing ad hominems anyway?

IMAX stop projecting for free, you'll go out of business at this rate

Attached: 888.jpg (500x534, 42K)

...is it a five-sectioned vagina?

Phew, better kill yourself, you didn't end that post with punctuation.

Why yes

Attached: 1547312516014.jpg (646x876, 113K)

Why should I abide by someone else's posting policy, I don't use copy pasta my posts

Did somebody said OLD MEN??

Attached: mikuslut.jpg (850x1133, 162K)

Are there doujins?

No cause there's a senile old man shitting up the thread right now with his autism, which world did he isekai from?

>“I…” The woman wanted to say something but eventually held back. She could not understand how Chen Ge managed to make a ghost feel uncomfortable.Shouldn’t a person’s first reaction be screaming as the phone drops from their hands when they realize they are conversing with a ghost?
Dear lord, and I'm like 400 chapters behind. Just how far is this madlad going to go?

Which one is this?

My House of Horrors AKA MC Hammer kidnaps ghosts to work for him.

My House of Horrors. The guy also has a yandere ghost shadowing him 24/7.

What makes him MC Hammer?

>Chen Ge
Stopped reading there

Okay this summary looks funny as shit, but is it even isekai?

His abuse of Hammer Time.

It's native isekai

>took months but I got 3 more chapters out
>all under 1K words

Attached: 1562168617441.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

>semantics
We use DND shit here faggots.
INT and WIS are separate.
INT is iq
WIS is knowledge
They are not dependent on each other though you can have both.

Nah, it's the story of a dude trying to stop his Haunted Hause from getting shut down, he does it by being a complete madman and kidnapping/coercing/convincing ghosts to work for him at spooking the shit out of people.

Go back to /tg/

Then why the fuck is it posted here

I thought this was the stealth LN/WN thread?

Isekai is inherently /tg/

Falling for insectoid camouflage

Attached: 3987bb37-a548-4826-bcf1-311b03556d57..gif (200x257, 2.15M)

>inherently
Do tell, what does otome isekai have to do with /tg/?

Would you a japanese salaryman in his 40s, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1562679587309.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Well it's not now!

Attached: 1566098114937.png (687x663, 345K)

It is, but there's always someone playing thread police.

No, but I would see if he could help with some of the girls he's not using.

Otome isekai often takes place in VNs with RPG elements and stats. Fuck off.

Yes to this and reverse situation too.
Only for westernshit though. Homebrewfags are just fast to bring chinkshit and gookshit as an arguments for turning these threads into fanfiction wank.

Attached: 1559605469377.png (1920x1080, 3.7M)

>Otome isekai
>RPG elements and stats
>often
Delusional.

It isn't. user isekai fanfics are tolerated, high fantasy is usually accepted but often debated, and Korean/Chinese isekai is allowed but some people dislike it. Non isekai/fantasy straight up does not belong here at all.

Old men are good material for best girls.

Attached: 1564510390071.jpg (1034x1500, 175K)

Otome isekai is a niche part of /isekai/ who gives a fuck

potato's fluid butt movements

Attached: [SWS] Youjo Senki Movie (flac-eng-sub).mkv_snapshot_00.51.26_[2019.09.13_19.45.04].jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

It's the only good part.

Attached: dbn7du2-18748610-f39f-4d96-b885-17b445f2b397.jpg (1000x717, 418K)

Urban fantasy is still fantasy my dude.

It's literally the same boring tropes with a new coat of paint and a different MC with some new gimicky trait like
>but this time she likes to kill people!
>but this time she is really dense!
>but this time she likes guns!

I clearly said "high fantasy" because most isekai is in a high fantasy setting. That's why the whole native isekai term got popular. Urban fantasy has nothing to do with isekai. Fuck off.

Attached: 008.png (984x1400, 413K)

>It's literally the same boring tropes with a new coat of paint
That's all fiction ever. What matters is the execution, which is something otome isekai excels at.

The current FotM is very much a urban fantasy isekai thing, even if the current arc is a bunch of pirate stories.

>which is something otome isekai excels at.
Let's not get hasty here, there's a reason why I dropped every otome thing besides Erica, Eliza and Rachel.

Yeah for like the first novel or two until the gimmick falls apart and the author has nowhere to go with the story. That's why most people lost interest in Otome Isekai novels after a while and look for the next FOTM Otome MC to stick on their stupid chart and compile as many gimmicks as possible.

>Someone wrote Dishonored

Name 3 trending Urban Fantasy isekai in the past year.

Because you have shit taste and only care about how badass feMC is?

>implying Otome Isekai isn't subpar at world building and isnt always carried by its MC

I care about protagonists that aren't dormats incapable of taking charge of their life while insisting on being as dense as humanly possible when it comes to literally everything.

World building is for autists to begin with, so no surprise women wouldn't add it when it's not necessary

Nothing wrong with worldbuilding it's just usually nips are strong in character interaction and chinks are strong in worldbuilding.
When nip writes story with good character interaction and nice worldbuilding it becomes an instant classic bestseller, like Overlord.

Attached: HIATUS PAINS.jpg (1676x943, 755K)

>193152665
Not even gonna give you a (you) for that bad bait

>Doormat
There are plenty who aren't. And you're complaining about denseness while praising Erica

The woman is actively avoiding recognizing any sort of affection directed at her as it makes her break out into murderous hives.

How is this a "man"?

Attached: Rimuru.Tempest.full.2683860.png (1200x1298, 1.1M)

>Urban fantasy has nothing to do with isekai.
user, pls.

Attached: p061.jpg (640x914, 196K)

Urban fantasy is about salaryman elves?

Wait what

It's shit like Index or Fate.

You forgot the part where Erica literally cannot imagine love as a answer during the Palug saga when they're playing riddles?

Yeah but the murderous hives part confuses me.

She got stalked by various people during her whole previous life, which left a huge trauma on the girl, if you think she'll react well to anyone trying to show romantic interest in her you're denser than her.

>if you think she'll react well to anyone trying to show romantic interest in her
What if they don't do it by breathing in the phone or hiding behind poles on her way to work?

Why can't we just all enjoy every subgenre of isekai? Every isekai has its redeeming qualities. Even the "bad" isekai like Smartphone, Kino Seeker, Duke's Daughter, Death March, Nidome no Yuusha, anything by FUNA, Slave Harem, Arifureta, etc.

That first one actually sounds pretty interesting tho

That and... People bing themselves. Like Klaus who instead of sending a heartfelt letter, sent a challenge one instead. Or was it that the letter ended with a challenge? I can barely recall.

Or rather, people being not themselves a little.

I personally protagonist's who like to actively roleplay.

I want to fuck the slime.

t. Shadowfag

>actively roleplay
Absolutely. We need more isekai MC's like Diablo and Shadow.

Attached: isekai9_13.png (1278x1197, 569K)

Be sure to not impregnate or get impregnated by the slime

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/what-happens-inside-the-dungeon/en/0/1/page/1

I'll make little slimes.

>Duke's Daughter

>bad

reincarnate yourself onii-chan

Attached: 1564120055025.png (629x1173, 131K)

You'd be dooming rimuru (and yourself if you had power) if that happened.

go back to resetera basednigger

>onions word-filtered to based
Yea Forums really is living up to their 'standards'

>implying this is Yea Forums
kek

Attached: smug shrug tohru.png (200x195, 62K)

Oh my mistake then.
I forget this place is actually 4um not Yea Forums

Attached: Spoiler.png (1689x877, 44K)

Does Eliza ever get good? Went through like 60 chapters, and nothing happened and there's no indication anything particularly interesting was going to happen.
But it seems to be popular.

Because it's caught up to the raw, retard.

>trusting discordfags
Translators either do it for attention or money. If they don't get either, there's nothing motivating them.

Or they want to read the material. It's typesetters you need to watch yourself around.

There's often at least some things each does right, but we just don't get all of the pieces together. IO might have liked to see Death March's setting, harem and powers combined with Slave Harem's MC and lack of need to worry about saving the world.

How else did you think Marie takes all the power ranger dick?

Based Mr. Moretti.

Is there anything that doesn't have to do with /tg/?

I hate how the perverted healer sage isekai ended with all those plot holes.
>bracelets broke
>don't bother to buy new ones
>they would have allowed him to survive his suicide attack at the end
And Fran wasn't even mentioned anymore after she was ordered back to her room. Which means she got kept out of the harem end.

>are old me the greatest isekai protagonist?

No
The greatest isekai protagonist is Alice Liddell
But old guys are still A+ tier

Attached: 13.jpg (870x1238, 243K)

All hail the king of yellow and black who wields good luck.

Soon.

Is the WN/LN being translated?

>WN/LN
There is?

I want to be isekai'd as a cute bubbly girl

there was this one shoujo manga where a princess becomes the monarch but already knows because she's the reincarnation of all the previous ones

sort of an otome Sevens

This rarely happens in isekai since rarely do side characters have any characters
especially in the Chinese ones I read more often due to more updates.

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

they're shit anyway

It's not like they actually share memories, they just meet in a special space.

I have the opposite problem on novels where I love the MC but there is a lot of side character bullshit.

Now I want a Otome isekai tabletop

I do enjoy every subgenre except the Korean ones

>Liam
>Shadow
>Klein

I say we should have more of them

>chinese isekai

>MC that wants to go home
>non-fantasy isekai
>isekai where the MC doesn't know the language and dies in a ditch

boring, non of you guys got good ideas about what to add to isekai to make it good
as for me I know exactly what's missing from isekai that most other genres tend to have a memorable villain that's more interesting than the MC

anyone else prefer the setting where the mc is put into a book and has to stay alive or fix the plot?

Book specifically makes me think of all those Korean otome with awful MLs and drama out of ass.

interesting setting but linear as fuck

though I like the TNE where he's trying to protect his favorite characters more than himself

Reason why there's few scifi isekai is because you can easily get a sci-fi world radically different from our own by just saying "several millennia later" no need to transport anyone to another world

i like the ones where they're put into their own book like TNE and As You Wish, Prince

I've literally never seen that premise besides Tactics Advance.

Akuyaku Reijou ni Koi wo Shite, I think.

why do I get the feeling that Tanya is actually the president of the notGermany republic after the timeskip? That would explain why records of her war crimes were wiped clean

overall a fun movie but only because I like Tanya too much. Movie was 90% talking power-wanking for Tanya just like the anime

Attached: [SWS] Youjo Senki Movie (flac-eng-sub).mkv_snapshot_01.34.54_[2019.09.14_01.03.09].jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

The Novel's Extra and Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is probably what he's referring to

I want one where the MC has to fuck, rape, violate, desecrate the plot as hard as they possibly can so they can survive. not just avoid the "bad ending" but turn it into a black hole that none of their enemies can escape from.

Or well, something like that happens in katahane no riku, but thay's mostly a byproduct of Riku's brother fucking up in the beginning.

>As You Wish, Prince
You're reading this where?

bato.to/series/74247

It's funny how Derrick and Emlyn are at the same level of maturity.

what are you reading Yea Forums?

This thread.

>“This evil woman!”
>Said the crown prince Alfred while pushing his fiancée Elana at the graduation party.
>She whose engagement canceled was out of luck, reaching out her hand. The following day she was married and banished from the country for numerous reason. Banished to the neighboring country, living a relaxing farm life! ……However, there seem to be something strange happen behind her back. This is the story about my unlucky and happiest day became her husband.
>……Eh? Am I changing? No no, that’s not happening

novelupdates.com/series/the-banished-villainess-husband/

Gonna need more chapters before I can decide if it's shit or not but Villainess (and her husband MC) becoming farmers mite b cool

The MTL is killing me. Also, did the villainess just reincarnated in the middle of the event?

Seem like everyone is native

Ability to show affection:
White (your new mommy) > Violet (kuudere with oujosama flavor) > Yellow (tsundere with hard tsun)

Sex quality:
Yellow (rough sex) >> Violet (domination) > White (inexperienced but tender)

Wife Quality:
Violet (marriage to stave off boredom) > White (political marriage) > Yellow (doesn't care for marriage)

So White is best girl followed by Violet and yellow a shit, gotcha

They're all good girls, yellow just appeals to certain kinds more than others. Just don't piss them off or else you suffer a fate worse than death

A story relies on its antagonist (either an existence or an idea that the protagonist is trying their best to cope with).

MC wants to go home?
>What in the new world does MC like less than what they've enjoyed back home?

Non-fantasy isekai?
>What mystery would MC's home never have?

Isekai where the MC doesn't know the language and dies in a ditch?
>Which of its rules can be taught to its native children that is incompatible with MC?

The antagonist must encapsulate any of these answers.

That should be illegal

>Arafoo Kenja
Huh. I randomly picked it up on rec but its actually a lot of fun.

>'programming magic'

Nope

>magic has been developed solely as a means to wage war
>magicians are hated and feared
>MC wants to show people that magic can be used for good too
It reminds me of Mahouka. I like it.

>magic is also extremely inefficient and some simple spells require as much mana as it takes to bring down a country

Slime was such a let down

you're going to be let down once again with the new season

What didn't you like about it?

I need more.

It's NTRshit I wasted an hour yesterday to confirm runereader words.

Attached: 1538259046053.jpg (864x6265, 1.9M)

>It's a chapter about Klein and Audrey meeting Melissa
Damn, that should have hit Klein right in the kokoro. He didn't meet her since the end of the second volume.

Attached: 1561287113659.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

I do. It's 27 chapters long so far and details a high-schooler and some of his friends getting transported to a fantasy world where they all not only get a cheat power but are all reborn as cute lolis.

Too bad that they won't reunite because it would put her in danger. I wonder if they will have a part in the story other than his last connection the ordinary world.

No

I'm wondering how he's going to explain his relation with Melissa to Audrey. From what he's told Audrey about himself during therapy it's not a detail he can explain without spilling most of his beans.

How far along does this happen?

chapter 1023

Chapter 1015

Nobody cares about the glasses bitch tho

213+269+250+214+69 = 1015 my dude.

>1000 chapters
Are these typical length or shorter?

I just checked qidian.

Typical length.

I doubt she is going to ask. And even if she does, I doubt Klein is going to answer the truth. Klein and Audrey aren't that close yet.

The chapters have very consistent length.
1015 is 444 chapters from the latest translation and QI releases translations at a steady 2 chapters per day so you'll get to it in 222 days.

Audrey is his therapist, so it wouldn't hurt to give something away.

That count includes "chapters" that are actually author's notes.

I'm aware. Good on you for going the extra mile to get the exact chapter.

Attached: 1548577816115.png (217x190, 55K)

It's Klein we are talking about. Dude is almost a compulsive liar at this point.

Oh, my bad. I was reading "just" as "now" when you meant it as "only".

What does this Klein look like

nah, I should've been more clear. Either way, you were right.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ He's multiple shapeshifters.

Dwayne Dantès? A handsome middle-aged man.

She says she loves nephew yet fools around with their mutual childhood friend. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1545364932279.jpg (1689x950, 759K)

Honestly if the manga is just ojisan telling stories then I'm probably gonna drop it. Hopefully he goes back though.

Is he OP?

Better elf and sword follow him to Earth

Like a pile of translucent worms.

10/10 post.

Attached: 1556685586632.jpg (760x596, 228K)

>lolheresyourdestinedwaifuman it doesn't matter what you do you WILL get this girl.

Stopped watching the show right there, fuck waifuism and fuck forced romance.

What chapter is that?

I think it's 18

Damn I can only find up to chapter 14

chances of melissa joining the tarot club or just going down the artisan pathway?

Just kidding, I found it through the power of moon runes

Only got up to 189 WN but the power level spikes and asspulls is putting me off. Then add how the fights are pretty much endless info dumps. Not the comfy world building that I thought judging how it was early on.

Yeah shit escalates around the time Rudra shows up. But the Rimuru vs Velgrynd fight made me get through it. It was kinda fun seeing Rimuru reach literal God level power. You might as well finish it since you got that far.

Is the new vol out yet
Upload please

October, 22.

Not sure I can take 150 more chapters of this. Though it is an effective sleeping aid.

The Generalist path is one of the paths that doesn't have a seat and doesn't have a character yet who seems like they're going to get the seat so, not 0%. Seems pretty unlikely to me though chief.

Uh, maybe. Might come down to your point of view?
In the magical power scale an 9 or an 8 are barely above regular people and 5 is way above regular people but anywhere from 9 to 5 could reasonably be killed by a regular person.
The 4 to 0 range scales similarly to the 9 to 5 range but there is a huge jump from 5 to 4. A 4 can do about as much as like twenty 5s and can also kill anyone below 6 or so just by getting seen.

Klein just hit 4 like 70 chapters ago but that puts him in a small fish in a big pond situation since he's at the bottom of the 4-0 range.

Why only shitty isekai gets animated?

Your taste is off.

She died. Rimiru absorbed her at her request and now looks like her. He became his waifu. There is no romance in this series. All girls just view him with respect(I have read the web novel till end).

I wanna fuck a genderbent terrorist!

Attached: TrissySequence7.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Would you mind sharing where you found that illustration?

lordofthemysteries dot fandom dot com

Attached: Captain3.jpg (500x407, 106K)

>Roselle knows the demoness sect leader is a dude
>Fuck her (him) anyway
Based

>sect

Attached: 1563070362126.png (644x483, 269K)

So when is this FOTM going to shit?

Attached: 1557531310056.jpg (213x462, 26K)

Roselle has excellent taste as usual. Him being such a playboy is probably why Bernadette is a 100 year old spinster.

lotm is just one letter away from fotm, it’s destined to be fotm.

Why is he so hot dammit I want to hug him!

Attached: 1563840592314.jpg (386x381, 47K)

Monsters in Slime land control when they get preggo, if they don't want kids then kids won't be happening.

You can't have romance with a corpse.

He's permanently in a state of being strong enough to actually do things but not strong enough to swing his dick around while being a smug motherfucker ala Lin Feng.

She just hasn't found someone that can handle her autism and mommy issues yet.

Rosselle approved cunny.

Its actually better this way.
Stopped reading history strongest founder because Lin Feng became too OP and the fight gets boring after a while

Dunno, I live for the ONORE, LIN FENG>Lin Feng proceeds to laugh his ass off as he swings his sword wife around moments.

Is there a single isekai author that doesn't actually drop the ball on the 'older guy gets transported'?
It really baffles me when a young man tries to write shit about 'life experience' when he has none. And none of them even use their dads/grands as a model.
The only time I've seen a somewhat belivable concept was in the first arc of Twelve kingdoms, where there was an old man that had to adapt to all the shit.

I rather Ariadna, 10/10 girl.

Attached: 1557256900176.jpg (720x1181, 245K)

Maou Retry MC is pretty mature even if he's like 29 IRL
Then there's restoration skill adventurer with closet waifu

Does he act like an adult?

Yes, he's reserved and doesn't sperg out when lolis show affection.

Attached: 1544871650019.jpg (1676x943, 813K)

>Does he act like an adult?
>Yea Forums Yea Forums isekai thread
Are you lost mate?

>WN
>It has an art book
Is this that famous? Should I read it?

No less than RTW and TNE were before they went to shit/rushed to unsatisfying ending.
This is first getting semi-pro artbook though: RTW and TNE both got tons of fanart and then there's RTW manhwahehk whatever.

It has a LN that's getting published in Taiwan.

Attached: Audrey.jpg (3686x2765, 912K)

>sorry, problems, will post the first part of the epilogue on thursday
>sorry, flu, will post on friday
>sorry, flu again, will post on saturday
>sorry, still flu, will post on sunday, this time for sure!
Seems like TNE author is having a pretty damn bad year. If all the excuses he posted so far are true.

Attached: waiting for the last 2 chapters.png (370x483, 215K)

When he posts sick mom - you should worry

Attached: 1546810403817.jpg (1080x1536, 1.07M)

Contrary to what anime shows, you don't recover from flu after resting one day in bed.

thats why there were no updates huh. what was the last update?

Is it that strange to find at least several works that fit the criteria? What's better than the place where people actually read the stuff?
Not entirely convinced, since first episode wasn't looking that great, but thanks.

nothing after this one.

oops.

You'd be unlikely to fall for it irl unless they're real pros with makeup. Plus those Chinese makeup clips use filters to blur out how thick and mask-like heavy makeup looks irl

>What's better than the place where people actually read the stuff?
Place where people are actually adults.

Attached: 1567411884206.jpg (950x1351, 323K)

>boss wins
nice.

Attached: banner1.jpg (706x530, 105K)

New chapter of the Native Otome Doormat

Attached: y3.jpg (1148x1640, 437K)

FETUS IN BAGINA :D

What do you even mean by that?

Act based on the experience and knowledge that he obtained through the course of life.

>RTW and TNE
What are they?

>Does he act like an adult?
Nice memes but next time follow the chain up before shitposting: user asked if MC acts like an adult which is objectively a mystery to Yea Forumsnons or they wouldn't be here.
add novelupdates and google

Attached: 1565631785004.jpg (546x435, 72K)

Another one gets the AXE!

Attached: axed_6.png (725x1024, 1.06M)

>add novelupdates and google
I hate you, but it worked.

Attached: 1553616022289.jpg (454x402, 111K)

>freeter axed
RIP

Attached: 1539769323443.gif (500x280, 476K)

>Summon Kitchen the other day, now Freeter

They're coming for all my series

the End of Isekai Era is upon us

Attached: axed_5.png (1116x1600, 753K)

what's this one?

OBJECTION something lawyer isekai

Death Oppai Loli

Attached: smugless.png (1115x1600, 530K)

Retards like you won't be be satisfied with anything so don't bother with it.

Nevermind OBJECTION then, but I think lawyer isekai also got axed.

Attached: 1564294052501.png (1114x1600, 302K)

Nice assumption. Have a nice (you)

Are there any female to male genderbend isekai?

>since first episode wasn't looking that great
You've asked for adult isekai MC that acts his age, not adaptation quality the fuck is your problem?

Attached: 1562023694622.jpg (811x420, 53K)

Thanks now go back to Yea Forumseddit.

>you asked
And I thanked the man for suggestion anyway.

Read manga then it's got different style and character design.

Novelupdates has female to male tag.

Bokura no kiseki,
It's reverse isekai though.

He wants movie quality and popularity or it's shit.

What are you even basing this on? "not looking great" doesn't only refer to the overall quality of animation but characters, interactions and overall impression.

All of those were great, seems you hate it for no reason.
Did someone tell you to hate it cause it's isekai?

>calls the show a let-down when he didn't even watch more than a third of it
>and when the plot point he takes issue with didn't even go in the direction he thought it would

You're going to go watch Slime again and you're going to like it, mister

Attached: 1562652609385.png (1181x1748, 1.23M)

You're making details up now.

Tag: Unbirth
It's category in hentai doujins where a dude goes(or gets absorbed) inside a girl's vagina to her egg and either dies or is reborn(or stays there like a parasite).

user, are you okay? Why are you jumping to extremes?
Since when 'not looking good' equals 'hate'?

Girls hate you because you're not looking good.

Attached: 1566841388041.png (1600x1138, 2.38M)

That reminds me of this.

Attached: x7.jpg (1123x1600, 871K)

Attached: 048.jpg (975x1400, 350K)

He rarely becomes Klein after he can shapeshift though

Attached: 1561287207818.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

>start reading isekai
>goes full NTR
Fuck the japanese

Slime anime is pretty good. It's a shame that it did end and the slime never got a real body

Yes, he is always a gentleman and helping those in need.

Which one?

At least its not a Korean manwha, instead of a subgenre having heavy NTR tendencies they have an entire medium filled with NTR tendencies.

It's a problem when it's someone who thinks he's the main character trying to take them and not the actual one.

Attached: 21.png (1080x1536, 291K)

What was that one LN where a member of MC's harem gets impregnated by some other guy?

Van.

Death mage 4th time? There was some other one with mind-controlled childhood friend of Hero but I unfollowed it and forgot the name

That makes every scene where he appears as Klein Moretti more meaningful. The scene where he appears to kill IZ was pure kino.

No more good threads eh?

What did mean by ?

do you need to double quote me nigga?

>quote

>you can see some kanji it got wrong
>doesn't bother correcting them
is this really what MTL translators do?

She has too much fat for an elf.

Attached: x28.png (1127x1600, 1.78M)

I give it 3 chapters before TL gives up and 16 chapters before it is axed.

I would be really happy if the translation resumed.

Anime when?

Attached: desu.jpg (950x1363, 818K)

it's a spanish translation group, looking at their page, i think you'd be lucky if they do more than chapter 1 in english

I don't think three girls in three chapters is a great sign of the quality either.

Was it rape?

Attached: 1560000618730.png (1764x2508, 2.28M)

I don't think she'd say no. She had no problems showing everything to him.

old man isekai fad is already over in narou

Stop skeleton abuse!

Attached: 1560953560519.jpg (1008x1433, 452K)

Because oji-san has ntr and killed off writing interest for the entire fad.

I really want to see a human genocide now for what they did to the witch and call it fighting for peace.

>The beastman explained: “Loyalty to others is betrayal to oneself, betraying others is loyalty to yourself.”
>Self Gu spoke at this time: “Oh human, choose betrayal. Since you are walking on your own road, you will need to betray others, and even betray yourself.”
>Ren Zu made up his mind, he chose betrayal Gu.
>The beastman kept loyalty Gu, before leaving, he told Ren Zu: “Oh Ren Zu, you have betrayal now, you cannot go to a place called ‘Care’. At that place, betrayal will harm you, but if you do not ‘Care’, then betrayal cannot harm you at all.”
>PM Ren Zu nodded: “Thank you beastman, I will remember your advice.”
In today's parable of Ren Zu we learn that being a backstabbing asshole is A-OK as long as we don't give a shit.

I want more pirate rape

What's the next step for otome isekai?

does the novel get Axed or is it just the manga?

there is plenty but they aren't relevant to my interests

>box of chocolate
>all but one is full of delicious candy
>take one
>it's the one fulled with shit

pretty much what I think of when someone finds an NTR isekai

please don't post that until it gets translated

classic Chinese

Why? I'm half sure it's some retarded shit like playing ping-pong all night but I'm not risking my toothbrush, so I dropped it already.

Attached: 1544251105716.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

It's not even your toothbrush.

>MTL translators
Who the fuck knows? I was just checking if runereader user is bullshitting me and it turned out that he did not.

Attached: 1540663121919.png (264x380, 132K)

And now it's over

Attached: prison-life-v2-11.png (628x895, 402K)

It doesn't matter I'm not about to sit and waste time reading about toothbrush enjoying brushing wrong mouth.

Attached: 1557431118118.jpg (671x944, 163K)

Read The Wandering Inn.

>/ss/ to cure sociopathy

As well as being able to take her bed as her real husband and being given custody of her sandbag

Besides Van the cuck is there any other isekai where the a girl from MC's harem gets stolen?

Sono Mono Nochi Ni.

I thought that was normal fantasy

Are you not confusing harem with childhood friend there? Or does something happen afterward?

>Klein nuked the guy who tried to use his name to swindle people
Top kek.

Attached: heh 2.png (273x292, 87K)

see

Can't let other people think that he is an evil god.

Mushoku tensei. But that's God tier

Attached: CAUSEIFEELPARTYHARDY.gif (680x425, 136K)

Klein is very chaotic good, you use his name to trick bitches into sex and cheat them out of their money you're getting thunderbolt'd.

Is this just a gimmick or does this manga really buy into the cult-of-personality thing?

Just fucking read it, it's not like your time is worth anything if you're posting here.

I absolutely do have better things to do than read Isekai, especially the kind that may or may not be some retarded jap fawning over an unscrupulous power hungry freak.

Then stop wasting our time and go away.

>I absolutely do have better things to do
If you're posting here and wasting time on chimping out at people on the internet, no, you don't.

>posting that while browsing the chan
sure ya do buddy.

>jap fawning over an unscrupulous power hungry freak
He's meme-Putin not dream-Putin.
>I absolutely do have better things to do than read Isekai,
Like reading this thread?

Mmmm distinctly more tensei than any other title in my post though.

Attached: 1558056368945.jpg (862x1236, 659K)

Alright faggots I've got half the mind to marathon lampoons this weekend.
Convince me why I shouldn't.

Attached: 1567677011913.png (766x238, 13K)

so is the minoposting/ritualposting/jahyposting
dead?

Hopefully.

Attached: 1554495500712.jpg (650x933, 133K)

normalfag

NTR isekai is my favorite honestly. Gives a lot of good drama and revenge. All of my favorite isekai have NTR. Death Mage, Sono Mono Nochi Ni, Tsuki Michi, Kino Seeker, Seirei Gensouki. Can anyone else recommend to me some good NTR fuel?

I feel like otome isekai has to have a balance. If one lead female is more heroine material, the other has to be comically antagonisruc to compensate

Seek help.

Why the fuck are you stopping the guy from posting NTR blacklist?

>isekai
is terrible no matter the mc

fuck off nigger

Hope Audrey gives Susie an item with shapeshifting powers.

Its still here.

That would be less funny than a dog acting like a person.

Why the fuck are you stopping the guy from posting NTR blacklist?
Sadly.

fuck off

Susie, as a Spectator pathway beyonder, can just hypnotize people into thinking she's a human.

>t.hohol

I feel you comrade but manga Puchinov is nothing like that power-crazed kgb fart: he's actually good, competent leader with a conscience.
>you must be hohol to hate that fag
+15rur kremlebot, I hope you'll enjoy the coming purges. Yes they're coming to your family and friends too, remember to practice screaming
>It's a horrible mistake! I'm on your side!
just like in 1937.

From the way you seethe and froth at the mouth I'm assuming the manga is for putinfags.

>gets caught being a retard and instead of just letting it go he doubles down on being a retard because he can't handle not having the last word

Cope

Purchinov is most likely a post-soviet state's president. His country was said to be in a proxy war between two former super-powers before he took absolute control. Pursia is probably a Baltic small state.
The manga with Putinwank is another one, it's called Golosseum. Author has a sameface issue, it's the readers that created the Putin-meme.

Susie isn't a Hypnotist yet.

Yet, being the operative keyword here, MISTAH ZA FOORU will bless her with luck to make sure she gets there.

>/pol/trash
nuke this thread

Does it usagi?

Attached: 1567378271193.png (1125x1600, 857K)

God I wish that was me.

Can I be another one?

Except he isnt old anymore, he was resurrected.
Only happens to remember his last life.

Friendly reminder that this old man is a single father (mother).

>female author
Not so far, but I'd say the odds of it happening are nearly 100%.