People enjoy this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg

Attached: SISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (524x261, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y-wube3m2NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
Asta is a fucking chad, loud and proud

Attached: chad.png (499x471, 52K)

of course they wanted a mix of Ichigo swords naruto screaming and plot with fairytail rip off.
No jump isnt running out of ideas... its just chad fad bait

well to be honest shonenshitters aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed

Black Clover is a more cerebral series meant to be enjoyed as a manga.
If you want something more your speed may I recommend the BNHA anime?

>midwit thread

Attached: 1545726225179.jpg (1054x692, 117K)

>people unironically enjoy watching a kid screaming like an idiot.

only kids and sōyboys watch this shit unironically

It starts off annoying as fuck, but by the time you get top episode 100, you'll be saying MADA DA! as well.

youtu.be/Y-wube3m2NE

You should ask the Japs why they like the anime enough to give it a rating high enough for it to have a second anime extension.

>asks why people like the anime
>only shows a one minute clip out of 100 episodes
Ok, then

lmao

I'm at episode 14,does it get better eventually?

Better than what is coming out right now from WSJ.

read the manga

Samefag please try a bit harder, this is to low of a bait.

No, I tried putting up with it because I was interested in how obsessed some people get over Cuck Clover, kept thinking it will get better at some point, dropped at ep 41, honestly the worst thing I have ever watched, it's like a shitty discount Fairy tail, which is a shit shonen by itself, never trust Yea Forums ever again, if you enjoy watching corny trash with shit writing then go for it.

Attached: 666.jpg (323x323, 18K)

You eventually grow a tolerance to it and then just kind of forget about it.
It's a mediocre series; enjoyable enough to watch it while it was airing and has its moments, but I wouldn't really go out of your way to watch it now.

Attached: 1399960207051.png (320x442, 50K)

Unironically true. Low tier IQs enjoy Black Clover because they think it's flawless. High tier IQs enjoy it despite its flaws.

>all from the first 2 episodes
Try harder faggot

I dont enjoy anything

Man I miss his screams. Good trip down memory lane user. He really has improved.

Attached: 1555614357097.jpg (1250x705, 242K)

The manga is meh, in some ways it's better than BNHA, the closest manga you can compare it to. It has a better supporting cast, and the setting feels more like a cohesive world, but it still suffers from a rather boring MC and his rival, and the most recent arc had a pretty strong "final arc" feel that shat on all its stakes towards the end (very similar to Naruto's Pain arc), so it's in a rough patch.

BNHA is trash, BC is too much friendship power oriented and often it's really cringe. Asta isn't really entertaining but he's like every shonen MC cliche, yuno really lacks personnality, he seems empty inside.

>BC is too much friendship power oriented and often it's really cringe
I agree, though my biggest praise on BC compared to BnHA still is that despite how corny some of the stuff is, the Black Bulls do end up feeling like a legitimate group of friends, since you know, they actually do stuff on screen and tend to go on their adventures together, which is more than I can say about BnHA. It's much easier to care about a basic shounen battle manga when there are characters you want to see more of, in BnHA it feels like the arcs are going nowhere while the supporting cast is huge, underdeveloped, and Hori is also simultaneoulsy trying to develop the villains too, and it just ends up feeling messy to read.

>anime
The manga is clearly superior and there's no reason to watch the anime, it's a bad adaptation

The animation is trash 99% of the time and the ost are trash too, they're using the OP songs because they have no good OST lmao so yeah pretty shit anime.

It does, as far as shounen, go it's pretty good.

The start is shaky in both manga and anime, but Asta is a good character overall.