Fate/Grand Order Babylonia

Less than one month until the anime finally starts. They might reveal more new info at KYOMAF on Sep 22nd and the prescreening & talk event on Sep 24th.

Attached: IMG_1409.jpg (6311x4086, 3.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2019/0809kmafu/
animenewsnetwork.com/review/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works/episode-20/.88524
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68063642
twitter.com/fujinariddd/status/1170371888230494208
youtube.com/watch?v=_oLEbJyTdlI
youtube.com/watch?v=BIZN34WMi5E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE34_tkqFwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you cut Da Vinci out of that pic, Mashu looks like the MC of a shoujo anime.

>implying Da Vinci wouldn't be the secret futa route

or the "Veronica (Sunohara)" girl next door, confidant and comic relief

>Fate without Saber (Artoria)

Attached: 94f.jpg (556x527, 32K)

that's quite shocking but what's wrong

Attached: IMG_1433.jpg (178x330, 23K)

but saber is the worst part of every fate she's in.

Attached: licky.png (170x170, 24K)

Fujimaru-kun and Neko Gil

Attached: IMG_1441.jpg (1118x1378, 158K)

have you played fate/extra? if so who did you save after the caster fight?

Rin of course

she's a terrorist user

>implying is not the okama who is secretly a guy
>like Da Vinci

She looks like the protagonist of a shoujo already. Da Vinci can be the Beautiful Rival.

Attached: 76757698_p0.jpg (3000x1800, 3.85M)

FGO stage in KYOMAF info (time, date, guest and link stream)
news.fate-go.jp/2019/0809kmafu/

I thought Da Vinci would be taller.

Da Vinci is 160cm, Gudao is 172cm

So when Kintoki and Tamamo suddenly appeared out of the blue to fight Tesla, that was basically the Counter Force taking advantage of the fog and lightning to summon the appropriate Heroic Spirits to battle him, right?

And considering the convenience in having Mordred and Andersen around, them too?

You out way more thought than I did, I thought they just appeared because DW needed to shill them.

Attached: 1563446857604.png (200x200, 48K)

Generally, Servants are introduced at the writers' discretion. Otherwise King Hassan would have been one of tge first Servants released.

Random servants popping out from thin air is a syndrom from the early chapters of the story where the writers just wanted to have as much servants as possible interact with each other. Don't think too hard about it.

i mean it still happens up until gotterdamerung and they do say it's because of the counter force. It's even a plot point in SIN that spartacus' iron giant re-enactment revitalised the human spirit enough so that random servants would start showing up again

Will Guda roll the gacha?

Merlin is in, fear not camelotfag

Counter Force is still nonstop spamming Panhistory servants in Atlantis too. Kirei-Rasputin is dealing with them while Poseidon got lost in the sea because of those servants (we don't know if he already died or not)

Don't forget Lakshmibai in LB4

>top 10 male characters
1. Lord El-Melloi II
7. Emiya Shirou
8. Waver Velvet

>top 10 female characters
1. Gray
2. Saber
5. Matou Sakura
9. Mash Kyrielight

Attached: IMG_1447.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Yes but that explanation happened later and the random servants in the newer chapters are actually somewhat tied in with the story, while in older chapters it was most of the times "we're on our way from a to b, here fight some random xxx in the meantime".

fuyuki - cascu summoned as part of grail war
Orleans - eli summoned in response to carmilla, siegfried summoned in response to fafnir, jeanne summoned in response to jeanne alter. marie shows up because of sanson, chevalier and france, mozart shows up because of marie, georgios shows up because of dragons
septem - boudica is there because of the time period, jing ke, spartacus and lu bu are just there for some reason
okeanos - atlante was summoned by jason, euyrale was the whole point of the singularity, orion summoned because event and altante maybe, asterios there because he greek, david shows up due to ark
London - real fran, real jekyll, morderd summoned because britain everything else is random
Camelot - knights summoned by lion king, hassans and arash are there because it's the native location, ozy summoned himself and nitocris, sanzou summoned because she has a bad sense of direction and tawara is just random or to be sanzou's monkey
Babylonia - either summoned by cas gil or summoned by link to gorgon in case of medusa lily, there because they want to be (merlin)

Pretty unrelated but I hope they can get Replica to be the OP/ED for the Camelot anime. I'm one of the few who loved M3 when it aired and would love to see it being used in an anime again. It really sounds like an FGO OP now that I've rewatched it.

I WANT MY TOMBOY CAKE IN A NON-SHIT ANIME

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fate Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia - 00 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.44_[2 (1280x720, 136K)

Urh, Solomon anime maybe?

FSN is a fantasy that teaches young men to be comfortable in their own skins, deliberately combating the weaknesses of the alpha ideal with the strengths of the beta's balanced traits

animenewsnetwork.com/review/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works/episode-20/.88524

if you're old enough to be a cake, you're no longer a tomboy, but a tomman.

MASH A CUTE

No.

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-144316.png (1280x720, 1M)

She is

Attached: IMG_0927.jpg (1412x1000, 739K)

Attached: IMG_1409.jpg (4360x4084, 1.96M)

Mashu* (マシュ)

What happened to rin? She went from nowhere to second last month to nowhere again this month

>using Matthew as her name

>Matthew

Attached: IMG_1453.jpg (2048x2048, 518K)

By the way here is another cake but it had "Mash" instead, both are from FGO Memories exhibition. The one they gave Takahashi Rie for her birthday this year also used "Mash" too.

Attached: IMG_0843.jpg (1536x2048, 401K)

The heart in is clearly part of her name, so the heart after Mash is also clearly an "u".

great logic

Another cake from Mashu Valentine's CE

Attached: IMG_1442.jpg (2048x1582, 447K)

Attached: IMG_0667.jpg (2048x2048, 483K)

Any frenchfag going to the screening the 29th ?

I don't know but could you share your thought about the anime after watching it here?

>implying she isn't

Yeah sure.

I really don't care at all.

Can't wait to see Gil got BTFO by spriggan, paperwork and laser beam.

Thanks a lot, user

Thanks for the bump

I'm ready to see my cute wife Ishtarin in action!

Attached: __ishtar_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_hai_h81908190__40e661826d3b2ba89891a6d2b937a1a9.jpg (600x850, 212K)

MASHU IS FOR COCKBLOCKING

Attached: IMG_1302.jpg (1240x1748, 422K)

Attached: IMG_1303.jpg (1240x1748, 470K)

>white and dark green
>white and black + red tie
>White
>Fucking rainbow

One of these is not like the others.

Yeah, Romani is too powerful to be hanging out with the rest

Da Vinci is a servant, she doesn't use clothes from Chaldea

Attached: IMG_5507.jpg (1632x2048, 422K)

Yes. They still got one shot by Solomon.

Reminder that Drake's sprite is extremely deceiving and she's actually a 5'3" womanlet.

Attached: 4d1481f87f7db85560bc6c98dfed9562.jpg (1073x1058, 197K)

Roman is her mom. Stop.

Attached: EBCmeGIUIAEcbKus.jpg (766x1024, 86K)

Im so sick of fate

>and they do say it's because of the counter force
When did they say that? I thought the random Masterless Servants appearing was because of the Grail that Goetia dumped in? I was kind of speed reading earlier chapters though so might have missed it.

They can keep their materialization even if they are cut from the human order because was fucked up thanks to the Grail, but the reason why the materialize is because people want help and pray for it. So they materialize in answer to those wishes. We see in LB3 what a place without Counterforce due to humanity being peaceful cattle is like: the path to the throne is cut off. It only begins to change when they experience danger for the first time which kicks off the system and allows the natural manifestation.

They are still weaker because due to LB and Singularity nature they aren't supplied with mana for their jobs. Chaldea arrival turns the situation around because they receive this from Chaldea through the Master.

shinji's used goods

Are you even implying she was a virgin before Shinji?

Sauce? Google doesn't help

being shinji's sloppy seconds is way wowrse than being a slut

Shinji is a 8-10 year old Korean hacker who has the sprite of Shinji Matou in Extra. If anything she raped and /ss/ him.

Uniforms. Da Vinci doesn't wear them.

Attached: your cast.jpg (800x299, 86K)

>Finally, I have become the Fate: Grand Order

Seriously, Nasu?

Attached: 1568165213059.jpg (512x875, 184K)

Roman looks barely older than they do. That's the problem. He has more 20 years old young teacher/nurse look than man in his 30s.

Here user pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68063642

Do you people call Ishtar Ishutar? (イシュタル)

Attached: Fate_GO_2019-09-13-14-09-53.png (1280x720, 761K)

>My whole live was fate stay night: Unlimited blade works (realta nua)
not like it's a new thing

too adorable
btw since i just reread mashu's material
>Regarding the matter with Roman, although she calls him “Doctor”, if Roman’s silly lines are too terrible, she calls him “Dr. Roman” and gives him a harsh assessment.

>Dr. Roman
>A figure who is at the top of Chaldea’s Medical Department, and as of now, is acting on the director’s behalf. Since Mash is very much obliged to him, she relies on as well as trusts Roman. To Mash, Roman is a figure interpreted as both the kind father and the kind older brother at the house next door.

Attached: IMG_3709.png (865x781, 972K)

why is she such a itch to him every time they interact then?

She's going through teenage rebellion.

I thought Mashu's frustrated by his behavior (his act) because she knows how he truly is. She said his worst trait is his inability to value himself in London.

roman should dick her into submission

Reminder she got butthurt over a dad joke

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-002204.png (1280x720, 1010K)

He loves her as his own child, you psycho.

lol what the fuck is that review, I seriously don't get what the writer is getting at

It's a "mix" between the relationship of father - daughter and brother - sister. Also her entry literally says
>if Roman’s silly lines are too terrible, she calls him “Dr. Roman” and gives him a harsh assessment.
And i don't think her interactions to Roman is that bitchy at all honestly.

Attached: IMG_0061.jpg (6432x4071, 3.82M)

Because Roman is younger than she is. He raised himself along her.

she didn't even care when she learned that he died she was all too happy to go play in the snow with you

Aristotle and Plato. Aristotle referenced by Roman and Plato by Da Vinci. Which is extremely ironic

She literally quoted Roman about the sky in the ending, and the song which reflected her feelings including about the sense of loss she feels. We don't actually see her reaction because you passed out and it was handled off screen. Also Mashu bottles up everything because she doesn't know exactly how to handle human emotions. Part 2 prologue shows her finally exploding with it.

She's willing to get everyone killed in prologue part 2 because she doesn't want to leave Roman's room and needs to be calmed down and restrained because she had a breakdown.

Roman is pretty pragmatic though.

fucking bitch
roman deserved a better daughter

People grieve in a different way, specially when Mashu hasn't been exposed to personal loss. Mashu has just returned to life after she got vaporized, and was seeing the sky outside Chaldea as the doctor told her she would and she mentions him. Sometimes the chip doesn't fall until very late. CCC event has the staff being careful to talk about Roman in her presence and she has to assure them is fine, then in the missions before the Prologue of Cosmos in the Lostbelt, Mashu has a line about she's glad that the "doctor's room remained the same" even after all the changes over the years. She latched at that constant as a rock. The idea to leave Chaldea and, specifically, Roman's room behind completely breaks her.

Like that user said. Also read Eternity Blue's lyrics (which is Mashu's monologue after part 1)
>I did not know how to shed tears or laugh
>What are you hoping for in the future you fought for?
>I thought that the sky is always the color of ash
>You taught me the real color of this world
>The scream that the heart hid
>Even if you can not swear
>This sky will continue
>I can walk anywhere
>As long as there are connecting hands
>I have lost something.
>There was something that I got by that much
>Sorrow got over
>Now all that is lovely
>Every time a person hurts conflict
>I still believe in the strength of the light I still think
>Even if tears fall down
>It's not sad enough
>My heart is warm.
>I do not yet know the name of the born emotion
>There is something meaningful in this fate
>There is a proof (sign) to protect
>Surely I could fight this
>Because he connected the hand
>Are you there?
>Will you stay forever forever
>Even if the world changes
>The wishes I wish to achieve are in the future
>Mourning mind dominating
>Even if you can not crush
>This sky will continue
>I can walk anywhere
>As long as there is a connecting hand surely

Considering her reaction to Lancelot in Camelot, I'm going to guess it was because of Galahad's influence. She was a sweetheart until he awakened in her.

What? She's willing to rip Shez a new one because she hurt her feelings about Roman and not because she's about to kill thousands.

Grieving is though. When my mother died, I was mostly angry at her and everything. Some people pretend "this is fine." Some get straight into depression. It's not a process that happens the same for everyone. She didn't even get to say goodbye unlike Guda.

To be fair. Getting one shot by Goetia or Solomon is not something to be ashamed. It's like a kid trying to punch a war tank and the tank just crushes the kid without even noticing the attack.

I know they had a bunch of these but I can't remember the others

Attached: 1539256118368.jpg (2048x3500, 629K)

This is a better translation:
I didn’t know how to shed tears, or how to laugh.
In the future that I searched for blindly, what would I wish for?

I’d thought that the sky was always the grey of ash.
You taught me the true color of this world.

Even if the scream that my heart was hiding
Will never be conveyed,
This sky continues on.
I can walk anywhere,
As long as I have your hand connecting me, always.

There are things that I’ve lost, but in return, there are things I’ve obtained.
All the sorrows that I’ve overcome are dear to me now.

Humans will always be creatures that fight and hurt each other,
But even so, I still believe in the strength of the light I think of.

Even if tears spill out,
It’s not out of sadness –
My heart is warm.
I don’t know the name yet
For the emotion that was born.

There is some meaning to this destiny; there is an emblem I should protect.
I’m sure the reason I was able to fight all this time is that you connected your hand to mine.

Are you watching up there?
Will you stay by me forever?
Even if the world changes,
The wish I want to fulfill lies ahead.

Even if I can’t smash through
The grief that rules over my heart,
This sky continues on.
I can walk anywhere,
As long as I have your hand connecting me, I’m sure.

>I'm going to guess it was because of Galahad's influence.
Galahad is literally the purest man in the world.
Mash sort of interprets the relationship between Galahad and Lancelot and reacts to it. She ain't a sweetheart but more of a blank innocent girl. Romani tries to teach her about humanity and she also learns thanks to Gudao the Grappler.

>Mashufags starts defending her

Attached: 1563108636907.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

galahad's a straight A asshole
he takes after his father

Nice. Thanks a bunch, kind user

Galahad is a straight cool guy.
Hell, he even decided to stay with Mash so she would not die from Moneysbill brutal experiments.
Even before he leaves, he warns Gudao about what's going to happen and the real ending of the world Solomon and Goetia saw, the one Goetia was trying to stop.

here's an even better one:

I am mash a dumb bitch
Roman dead? I don't care
I just care about guda's dick
the rest doesn't matter

Goetia wasn't trying to stop shit. Just because shit would happen in that timeline doesn't mean Goetia was specificially doing things for that reason. His motivations are fairly explained in his monologues. He's one of the FGO character with the most amount of them.

>Fate without Saber (Artoria)
The future looks bright, boys

Attached: FGO.jpg (850x602, 218K)

Who do you want to voice Agravain ?

I wrote a song for Mash, I hope she likes it.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you
A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart
But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind
Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch
Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright!

Attached: 48vgx4yjlu521.jpg (750x1104, 89K)

>Spergs out when summoned.
>Too much of a special snowflake to allow himself to be summoned by the Lion King in Camelot
>Has enough sentience to let Mash know his father is an asshole but not enough to warn them about the threat that eclipses Goetia.
>Out of fucking nowhere refuses to help when he's needed the most.
>Spergs out against (you) for saving the world.
Galahad s an asshole.

>Goetia wasn't trying to stop shit.
Yes he was. The incineration of humanity is just a side effect of the real plan of Goetia, which was to go back in time and remade the world with a better and stronger humanity, to avoid the blank world future.
>Just because shit would happen in that timeline doesn't mean Goetia was specificially doing things for that reason.
Is not just that timeline, Beasts affect the entire panhistory and Goetia managed to overcome the time locks with his plan. The land of shadows was destroyed in the first place thanks to him and according to Shiki and Fujino, their world also got fuck thanks to Goetia.

Did you see Blank Space lyrics? The song was used for the Arcade but is bundled as Maaya's song post part 1 along with Backlight (confirmed not Mashu's POV, we don't know about this one):

>When I looked back, you were no longer in sight.
>You didn't t say anything to the end, I see, to address the heart of the matter.

>No one can fill in the blank space inside me.
>I’m sure there are many lights I will see ahead, but…

>I was born into this world to live.
>There is no other definite reason.
>I don’t need a mission or a meaning.
>I will live on. I don’t want to
>Let my memories with you end in sorrow.
>I’ll go repaint the conclusion.

>Something’s ending is the time for something to begin.
>The flower I can see on the opposite shore may be a mirage, but...

>If I am to only fulfill my role between larger gears,
>There isn’t much to worry over,
>If “only” I'm good enough.

>I’d like to try living, in the time I was granted.
>We don’t fight to suffer,
>Just like you said.
>Please, let the gentle rain fall upon me, upon our will.
>When I depart, I’d like for you to quietly see me off.

>When I was done crying, I could no longer hear your voice.
>That’s how you urge me on, I see, telling me that there’s no road back.

>I was born into this world to live.
>There is no other definite reason.
>I don’t need a mission or a meaning.
>I will live! I don’t want to
>Let my memories with you end in sorrow.
>Just like you said,
>The conclusion can be repainted, always.

No, he wasn't. Goetia was fed of human suffering overall. That was his motivation along with a sense of pride and disdain, twisting his benevolence to look down on humanity because he wanted to make them anew to be 'perfect'.

>Is not just that timeline, Beasts affect the entire panhistory and Goetia managed to overcome the time locks with his plan.
Sure, but he didn't do it because of this, user. Flauros kills himself in Mahoyo and Tsukihime and nothing happens. Goetia still was trying to pull the same bullshit there where no lostbelt invasion appeared and Chaldea doesn't even exist.

Galahad did nothing wrong. Everything is Chaldrean's fault.

>No u
Like father like son

>Spergs out when summoned.
Da Vinci mentions the demiservant process is not right and the whole thing is just wrong. Moneysbill is a shady guy, Lev in most timelines commits suicide because he decides to go against Goetia's plan, but in FGO he decides to go through it because Moneysbill completed the Chaldeas system. He prefers what Goetia was planning to what Moneysbill wanted, is not a surprise Galahad wanted to end the threat right there.
>Too much of a special snowflake to allow himself to be summoned by the Lion King in Camelot
>Wanting to serve someone that is killing people and the ones that are not killed are just going to be some sort of huge pillar that shows Humanity existed.
Is clear why he doesn't want it.
>Has enough sentience to let Mash know his father is an asshole but not enough to warn them about the threat that eclipses Goetia.
Goetia was already a huge problem and only Solomon could fix it. That's something beyond him.
>Out of fucking nowhere refuses to help when he's needed the most.
He just leaves. From what we know, he is waiting in the LB of Camelot.
>Spergs out against (you) for saving the world.
He explains to Gudao what is going to happen and the real ending Solomon and Goetia saw.

would you take a job in chaldea as a master if you had only one servant summoned by compatibility and one life?
guda would still be around but you'd need to go into the singularities as well

I'll seduce and fuck Roman while Guda does the heavy lifting.

>the real plan of Goetia, which was to go back in time and remade the world with a better and stronger humanity, to avoid the blank world future.
Fuck no, Goetia's plan was always to go back to the genesis of the Planet and create a new humanity without death because he was too much of a pussy and he couldn't take it anymore watching their sufferings and deaths thus deemed them useless. He didn't give a shit about the humans he casts aside.

>Goetia was fed of human suffering overall. That was his motivation along with a sense of pride and disdain, twisting his benevolence to look down on humanity because he wanted to make them anew to be 'perfect'.
He is a Beast in the first place because his attitude comes from a love to humanity. He wanted to create a new humanity and the whole incineration was preventing whatever plan the alien god had.
Is not until his death that we see the real ending of the world and the LB event starts.
>Flauros kills himself in Mahoyo and Tsukihime and nothing happens. Goetia still was trying to pull the same bullshit there where no lostbelt invasion appeared and Chaldea doesn't even exist.
Goetia exists outside time and space, user. He resides in the Temple of Time and mentions he saw what was happening in other timelines, he just needed one to put his plan in march, which happened in FGO.

This. He obviously saw this possibility but this too is part of human's present nature, and one of them. But that wasn't his primary motivation. Sperging about his king and humanity and muh death was.

Attached: D7jgAsmUwAEpXa9.jpg (680x415, 83K)

Yes i know. I wonder about Backlight's lyrics too. Nasu said players would know it by the end of part 2 while Maaya said the hidden theme of Backlight was "revenge".

>he was too much of a pussy and he couldn't take it anymore watching their sufferings and deaths thus deemed them useless.
He wasn't a pussy but considered humanity weak and his experience with Solomon when Romani was alive made him took that decision. Solomon and Goetia saw the ending of the world, hell, in the PV of the Lostbelts we see Goetia (calling himself Solomon) talking about the future events that are going to happen in the Losbelts.
Sure he has a disdain for humanity but his attitude in the first place comes from a twisted love he has for humanity.

Mahoyo and Tsukihime are different from fate worlds according to Nasu. They have different foundation. Lev's suicide "saved their past and future" according to Nasu.

Sure, if Goetia had completed his task to BTFO earth and create Goetialand, they were fucked too, but the Inciniration didn't affect them because it's a different thing and was thanks to Flauros' sacrifice. I'm not talking about Fate worlds or KnK which work on the same basis: the Human Order. That's what Goetia wrecked.

>Galahad did nothing wrong
It's a bit too early to be shilling for the designated sue of arthurian legends. Everyone already knows that is going to happen en masse, but wait until LB6 okay.

Remember, the key is to forget that Camelot was fucked no matter what due to the fact that its subjects and the round table are so irredeemably flawed that they destroyed their own country, even the perfect king cant stop that level of retardation. Also a utopian Camelot would end the world so it had to go. But the key is to just forget all of that in your shitposting.

Just keep going on and on about how Galahad vs Mash is so deep and emotional. As opposed to absolutely fucking boring.

My crack theory is that is Daybit's POV since he's so mysterious and is now connected to the plot more than any Crypter.

>Mahoyo and Tsukihime are different from fate worlds according to Nasu.
Sure, but you said timelines and the Human Order worlds share timelines with Fate and KnK.
I wasn't mentioning Mahoyo or Turkeyhandle, which like you just said are their own worlds.
Goetia incineration of the Human Order affected those other timelines that are ruled by the human order and in a what if scenario that he would've won, his actions could've affected the entire foundation of not just humanity but the world.

...I'm sure I didn't read the same story as you then.
The whole ordeal of part 1 was Goetia sperging on Solomon and being fed up with humanity as a whole, sure he was made to be benevolent to them but he couldn't take it anymore after all the "useless" sufferings. His love transformed into disdain he just went "fuck this humanity, I'll create a new, immortal and perfect humanity!".
Like I said before, he stopped giving a shit about the current humanity and they can become his fuel for his grand project.

I only said Tsukihime and Mahoyo, though? And Goetia's trying to pull the same trick there because his motivation has nothing to do with lostbelt and has to do with "stop dying and suffering REEEEEE!" LBs stuff just cause this too.

>And Goetia's trying to pull the same trick there because his motivation has nothing to do with lostbelt and has to do with "stop dying and suffering REEEEEE!" LBs stuff just cause this too.
The LB motivation is a plus, remember that in FGO he saw just like Solomon the ending of humanity.
In the other words, besides his twisted love for humanity he probably has his own reasons according to the context of those worlds.

Solomon/Roman didn't know about LBs though. Even if he did he probably forgot as Roman. The amount of 'world endings' Solomon must have seen in his lifetime must have been over a thousand. No way Roman would retain that information as a normal man. The only reason why he recalled the inciniration was because it was the last vision he had.

Do we know/have any idea about whose POV that Blank Space refers to ?

>Like I said before, he stopped giving a shit about the current humanity and they can become his fuel for his grand project.
I'm not disagreeing with you, though. Goetia because is a Beast has a relationship with humanity, that relationship gets twisted and transform into a Beast. And wants to create a new humanity, funny enough that happens in the first place because Lev prefers Goetia's plan over Moneysbill.

Extra Shinji is like 8. His balls havent even dropped yet.
Try this bait with Medusa only in the future.
She is used goods, but not by Shinji.

>like Solomon the ending of humanity.
Solomon before changing into Romani only saw the Incineration, where the fuck it was said that he saw the Lostbelts too?

The verse of how the singer doesn't need a meaning for life and just wants to live reminds me to Guda in the time temple at least.

I don't think Marisbilly purposefully fucked everyone over even if it's him. It's just magic systems and bullshit plans to protect humanity always go wrong. Goetia and the pillars were supposed to help us evolve and shit, look what happened.

What a manlet, how old is he again?

Not him but Solomon and Sheba knowing about the lostbelts is hinted through the three riddles he answers. Though Roman probably didn't know and forgot.

>Solomon/Roman didn't know about LBs though.
He does. Galahad in Moonlight of the Lostroom mentions the real ending of humanity and there's a reason Galahad quotes Solomon, saying to Gudao that had not done anything, he would be happier. That's the ending the King of Magecraft saw and Goetia. Hell, the Sheva system first saw when the Singularity F activated. It's mentioned in the Part 2 that the world they saw wasn't a world in flames but a blank world.
>The amount of 'world endings' Solomon must have seen in his lifetime must have been over a thousand. No way Roman would retain that information as a normal man.
Romani is just a vessel for Solomon. Beneath that soft shell he is still the Grand Caster.

When Galahad says "king of Magecraft" he's talking about Goetia. Goetia (as Solomon) said they would be happier if they didn't do anything in London. So no.

>Romani is just a vessel for Solomon. Beneath that soft shell he is still the Grand Caster.
What? Romani is Romani, he's a human being with a new life and has a lot of limitations despite being really above avarage in intelligence.

twitter.com/fujinariddd/status/1170371888230494208
>Olga-Marie Arsimilat means "the bless saint assimilating with the Earth"

Attached: IMG_1464.png (800x618, 225K)

>where the fuck it was said that he saw the Lostbelts too?
Sheva system and the it was already hinted.

>T. Gay

>Goetia is the narration of Cosmos in the Lostbelt trailer
is he going to show up at some point?

All the preparatives Da Vinci did with the saint graphs suitcase and Shadow Border were guidelines left out by Roman. Of course it was a "just in case" scenario. She said specificially after she secures the saint graphs, she would have finished the duties he left her to complete.

>No sex drive
>Cant ejaculate yet (no actual sperm anyway)
Sure they can. The thing is they would never want to.

I said Solomon aka pre-Romani Archaman, not the Sheba system.

If she didn't cockblock all the damn time (you) would've gotten pussy.

Attached: 1563524618613.png (272x328, 55K)

>So no.
Yeah it does. Galahad gives reason to what the King of Magecraft saw and shows Gudao the Sheva system saw since the activation of the singularity F.
>What? Romani is Romani, he's a human being with a new life and has a lot of limitations despite being really above avarage in intelligence.
Romani is Solomon incarnated. The moment he decides to act, he travels back to the Temple of Time and uses the Last Magecraft and trick he knows. Wearing the last ring, that always had even as the doctor Roman, hide under his gloves.
Romani is just a Vessel.

There's a debate if he's the Person of Chaldea or if that's him+Solomon as one as Enkidu+Kingu got.

>Mash can protect you from My Room stalker trio.

Attached: 1565786971298.png (749x1050, 685K)

Is this worth watching if I haven't made it that far in the game? I don't want to make that section unbearable if I don't have to.

This last year I basically only played during events so I'm just at the start of Camelot. Got burned out from all the summer events so I didn't even touch Nerofest, feel free to laugh

>shit trio who isn't 100% all the time with Guda unlike based Dantes who protects Guda from mental attacks and spiritual attacks and since Galahad's protection is gone, he's been intercepting curses too
>literally manifested from Guda's shadow in Shimousa

>I said Solomon aka pre-Romani Archaman,
>He who posseses eyes that survey both past and future and foresaw this end
>And he who ascertains humanity's final battle from Nirvana
Goetia mentions that both him and Romani saw this ending in the PV of the Losbelts.

AHAHAHAAHA.
But ye Camelot is basically where it gets good.
You technically could wait for the Camelot movie before watching Babylonia tho.

Yes. Watch episode 0 and then wait for Babylonia.

Attached: 4564654.jpg (1334x750, 77K)

>Romani is Solomon incarnated.
I'm sorry but what the fuck? Solomon's wish for to Grail was "to be human", he didn't incarnated or shit but become an entirely new, flesh and blood, human being with no relation to his former self so he can experience and learn everything as an average human with no specials snowflakes, be it joy or sadness.

Attached: [Funimation] Fate Grand Order Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia - 00 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.50.253.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

He's talking about himself in the PV. He calls himself Solomon because calling himself Goetia would have been a spoiler for the idiots who casually saw the PV.

>And so, we decided to Fate/Stay Night

What did Nasu mean by this?

Hey, I think Dantes is based too but no bashing Mommy, Kiyo and Serenity/Eresh!

If you care about spoilers you should probably avoid these threads, though if you're here you're probably already spoiled.

Romani is a new existence, not just "Solomon incarnate." Didn't you like play the epilogue this is established?

But he also mentions Romani, that's why he mentions he who ascenrtains humanity's final battle from Nirvana. Nirvana is mentioned in information related to the conclusion of Romani's life.

You do know he's referring to himself as (fake)majutsu-O right?

I'm glad the manga keep that.

Attached: 1566963799224.jpg (751x1079, 174K)

that may have been his wish but he still had his memories from his time as Solomon so I wouldn't say he had no relation or really call him an average human

Where does the thing about Taiga killing Amakusa come from? Was it in babylonia and I just forgot or was it something nasu said?

Romani is in the lost room last time we saw him. That doesn't look like "nirvana." He mentions HE (Goetia) is in Nirvana.

If Romani knew about the LBs he would have told Da Vinci. He only handed generic guidelines of in case of threat to get Chaldea ready which saved them but he never mentioned a specific enemy.

redman did this too dantes isn't special

Nasu's blog.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong, but that's what I meant with incarnated. He incarnates thanks to the wish as a human. But beneath that, he is still Solomon. Something tried to learn how to be human and at the end he decides to turn back into Solomon and stop Goetia.

Dantes is the one who protects Guda's soul and mind in the grand order, so he's special. And now he's the one who protects Guda from curses because Galahad's shield doesn't. This is mentioned in Amakusa's interlude.

See

Goetia is Goetia but he talks about two persons. Him and Romani.

No? He says he (singular) will watch the battle of humanity from the other shore / nirvana. He never mentions Romani.

>Goetia: Waga na wa Solomon
Yeah no, He's refering to himself

>Romani is in the lost room last time we saw him.
Wait I want you to explain this part. Both Solomon and Goetia stopped existing the moment the Ars Nova was used.
>If Romani knew about the LBs
Romani only saw the ending, a blank world, just like Goetia. There's things that escape even his reach, for example he didn't knew why God told him to send his last ring into the future until his confrontation with Goetia and he finally understood.

This dumb banana better be mentioned in the anime.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-003953.png (1280x720, 1017K)

>GIRUGAMESH GIRUGAMESH
>Hai, Gilgamesh desu

Attached: 62593BE7-DDD2-4229-AF7D-410ACF2BDFB3.png (1280x643, 1007K)

>Both Solomon and Goetia stopped existing the moment the Ars Nova was used.
Nigga. Romani was showed after this in the Lostroom. He even awoke Guda.

>Romani only saw the ending, a blank world, just like Goetia.
If he did, he would have told Da Vinci and he didn't do that.

He doesn't mention his name, he mentions He who posseses eyes that survey both past and future and foresaw this end, And he who ascertains humanity's final battle from Nirvana.
This part is legit complicated. Unless it was just made to avoid spoilers, because by then Goetia doesn't have a reason to keep pretending he is Solomon and the existance of Solomon faded away from the throne. Romani still exists because while he was Solomon, his existance as Romani also counted as something else, but he also went away the moment the used the Ars Nova.

>dude memes lmao

Attached: banana.png (1538x1246, 854K)

He (whoever this is) looks pretty existing here. I feel newfags forget that "he leaves no traces behind and disappears from this world" was once used for Zouken in HF too.

Attached: bravo nasu.png (500x662, 323K)

Yes, that's how FGO is

M8, it was a fucking PV, like serously? They just used him as a narrator, are you going to say that Holme's in Epic of Remnant PV also happened?

Both Solomon and Goetia stopped existing the moment the Ars Nova was used.
They didn’t. We have an arc called Epic of Remnant BECAUSE they didn’t stop existing. Sheba falt out spells that out to (You) in Salem.
It’s heavily implied Goetia not only survived, but has been helping us in the Lostbelts by invading them ahead and solving some problems there. Asclepius even says that a guy called “The Man of Chaldea” cured a plague, told people we’d come and reacted weird to people’s gratitude while reffering to them as humans

>I feel newfags forget that "he leaves no traces behind and disappears from this world" was once used for Zouken in HF too.
The situation between Zouken and Solomon/Romani is pretty different, though. Besides, until confirmation that could be anyone. Same with the man with a robe with the PV. That could be Romani, but we don't know yet, is still speculation.

yeah in the english version

>he mentions He who posseses eyes that survey both past and future and foresaw this end, And he who ascertains humanity's final battle from Nirvana.
m8. Give me a moment and I'll just post the entire quote in Japanese and I'll make fun of you.

Attached: craft_essence_180.jpg (512x875, 188K)

He didn't showed, we just hear his voice that awakens Gudao.
Besides, while he told Da Vinci he was Solomon but any details to what he was going to do besides that weren't mentioned.

I thought the throne of time had dissapeared?
wtf

The Evils of Man revealed up to the appearance of Beast III were:
>『Regression』: The desire to start over, the heart wishing to return to the beginning. Reset Desire.
>『Pity』: A man's feelings of pity for another, the compassionate heart. Self-serving Philanthropy.
>『Comparison』: The heart that compares itself to another. Measurement without result. Vanity.
And then, the aspect that separated from the 『Pleasure』 of Beast III was 『Lust』.
>Love is a good thing. Desire is a good thing too. However, one must not "turn love into pleasure".
>By their nature, love and desire are things that one must consider as separates.
>When these become one, apoptosis will occur.

Banana was her nickname since she came out on JP.

It's Nasu's dramatic wording regardless, which later he backtracks as "it doesn't count."
>Besides, until confirmation that could be anyone
I'm not saying it's Romani, I'm saying Goetia, Solomon, etc, still stuck around. Romani's existence continues too. This was confirmed in Ebin.

Person of Chaldea is either of them or just doing the fussion dance as Enkidu and Kingu assimilated. His monologue in LB4 is pretty obvious.

It was what some players called her, inserting the memes into the actual game is NA version only.

Solomon throne was unscathed by the explosion that would have BTFO everyone. It's just floating in imaginary numbers after the temple sank.

Attached: solomon throne.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I'm not disagreeing with you, though. The idea of Romani and Goetia somehow surviving it is indeed one aspect of the EoR and also mentioned in Agartha and why the main characters can still remember Romani and the fact he existed even though he is gone.
Maybe a fusion between Goetia and Romani happened and that's how he survived, or God allowed him. But that's something we are going to see in the future.
By all means be my guess. Goetia calling himself Solomon is indeed interesting, maybe both exists as one now, but who knows? I will have to wait.

There's a hugeass cg showing the throne and the rings completely fine floating in the darkness.

"Goetia" and "Solomon" used to be one. Goetia was born of Solomon's body. That's not even surprising, Roman realized what happened after we confronted Kingu and Enkidu and Kingu assimilated each other.

>It's Nasu's dramatic wording regardless, which later he backtracks as "it doesn't count."
Completely agree.
>I'm not saying it's Romani, I'm saying Goetia, Solomon, etc, still stuck around. Romani's existence continues too. This was confirmed in Ebin.
Also true.
>Person of Chaldea is either of them or just doing the fussion dance as Enkidu and Kingu assimilated. His monologue in LB4 is pretty obvious.
That's probably the reason. Hell, like I was mentioning the PV of Goetia talking while calling himself Solomon, maybe it is Solomon/Romani and Goetia but as one.
Same with the other PV that shows at the end a man in a robe with white pants.
Most likely.

So that's how my name sounds in nipponese, huh. Thought it would be something like matteusu.

That's just my assumption. The way I see the Man of Chaldea is a mix of them too. Goetia's got a harsher personality but the person of Chaldea's actions and his identity as a doctor fit more on Roman's way exhibited in episode 0. Thinking is just "Goetia's in Roman's body."

Shit
>Thinking is just "Goetia's in Roman's body doesn't fit 100% with what the guy is showing.

They are probably an amalgation of both. Solomon and Goetia are back to be one but now the fusion is based on Romani and Goetia. Probably some loop so they can exist. No longer Solomon or Goetia Solomon but as a new existance that is a mix of both.

They can exist. Romani is Romani in Lost room. But manifestation is probably a different thing. Some kind of weird Pseudo Servant. We don't even know if they aren't using some poor dude's body.

They probably still exists but the question is in what way they exists.
The throne of the Temple of Time survived the destruction and is now floating in imaginary numbers, same place a mystery man visitated and took one of the rings of the throne in Moonlight Lostroom.
Romani and Goetia surviving post-Ars Nova is possible, but the question is how?
And the reason why, we can always assume God allowed him to stay until further answers in the next LBs or events.

>he hasn't read the VN
Fate route is the best route

Why does he hate his own king?

They never ceased to exist. Ars Nova cuts and completes all works so Solomon doesn't have 'leftovers' to manifest in the world. You can only summon a HS if they have unfinished business. They have unfinished works, desires, etc. Ars Nova completes this for "Solomon."

Epic of Remnants Salem (and the remnants in the title) do go and establish (you), Mashu, etc ars Roman's remnants and you're continuing his works so he has a continuation, so he "lives on." Romani Archaman to be specific. I'm not sure about Goetia, but since Roman isn't a strong existence as just Romani Archaman to manifest he needs Goetia. So the saint graph combination might have some value.

>I'm not sure about Goetia, but since Roman isn't a strong existence as just Romani Archaman to manifest he needs Goetia. So the saint graph combination might have some value.
If you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. FGO digged deep into the concept of the Demiservant and the manga of Shimosa also makes a mention of how an incomplete spirit can fuse with a human to be complete and be able to manifest, which I think it was also mentioned previously in the story and the main proyect of Moneysbill.
So, probably Solomon is going to appear once again but the way he is going to manifest is going to be similar to the demiservants, with him and Goetia as one.

It's just speculation. It could also be a 'Phantom' of sorts, so isn't quite the same Heroic Spirit. None of Chaldea 'main Servants' are pure Heroic Spirits:
Mashu and now Da Vinci are Demi like. Holmes is also mentioned an impure one (but we don't know how yet). Captain is a Phantom (Nemo+Triton).

So if Goetia/Roman is the Person of Chaldea (there is nothing confirmed, but they seem like the only sensible option) they would be a Pseudo Phantom thing now.

Agravain loves his king.

>they would be a Pseudo Phantom thing now.
Sure. They have different ways to bring both back as one, demi, pseudo. I recall the "Phantom" servant concept also expanded in Shinjuku, like with Lobo.
>Holmes
That's a really interesting one. Especially mixed with the speculation he might be working for alien god in secret.

The Phantoms were also casually introduced and created in Epic of Remnants as well. I was just kind of surprised why "Goetia with Roman's body" explanation that leaves for a ton of plotholes in the Chaldean character got so popular while nearly nobody considered they are actually combined like a Phantom (or like Enkidu and Kingu saint graph assimilation shit they introduced in Enkidu's interlude) and maybe in another body because pseudo/demis are a thing that happens when manifestation requires an extra boost.

>Especially mixed with the speculation he might be working for alien god in secret.
Kotomine's reaction to Holmes isn't one of someone who might be an ally. Yu thinks holmes represents the most brutal side of humanity, because he destroys mysteries with his deductions so heartlessly, I think we should start looking for that angle.

Roman's body disappeared so I was wondering where did that come from.

It's partially because early FGO Romani was a total incompetent fuckup who panicked and begged for advice from MagiMari the moment things went remotely south and reenacted scenes from generic H-doujins. So even though he was made less of a total dumbass as time went on, he was also stuck with the stigma from the early part of the game's life when the writing was at its worst.

That was in Orleans when Jeanne had total control and he trusted her blindly to have everything under control. He had to somehow tone done his actions in the prologue when he singlehandedly pulled Chaldea survivors under his leadership without an issue, risked his life to restore the power to keep Chaldeas running, guessed correctly what happened outside, and was capable of operating the Chaldea equipment despite no previous training. All while being level head and without panicking unlike Olga, for example. Flaurous told him he found him suspicious, that's why he called him for him to die. He had to play innocuous fast or he'll be found out.

In Septem, he's back at being competent again because he doesn't trust Nero. Nero wants him to replace Simon as her new court magus because he's the one giving tactical advice off-screen to her which he awkwardly rejects.

Players are kind of easily distracted and not following these changes. Roman's character was wholly written by Nasu, his actions were purposefully misleading and all this was planned by Roman ICly. Da Vinci mentions this because he's super paranoid. Artemis is quick to pick up this shit in Okeanus and wonders if he's immensely paranoid or incredibly smart. Or both.

why are these threads always just walls of texts

Attached: 1564884102506.jpg (1807x2031, 669K)

Best Rei Ayanami rip-off

> level head unlike olga
I mean olga ended up in a singularity out on the field being chased by skeletons and shit and I think I remember roman being a little panicked during singularity F since that's when everything went to shit wasn't that why he forgot the coffins had the cryo function it's been a while since then so I am not sure but point is it's really not a fair comparison

cant wait

Attached: kinolon.jpg (1912x970, 856K)

>all of these scenes are on the last chapter for Babylon
>it'll take until next year for the anime to reach this part

gil regaining the strongest servant status will be kino
childhood's end remix better be good

I hope Herc doesn’t job in LB5 like he did in Agartha (to feminism) and Oceanus (to The Jew)

I don't think he forgot that he simply didn't put that on a priority list when Mashu and the unharmed Master were deployed and contact with them was more important. Only when asked, he turned to them. Olga panicked so much at some point Roman put (you) in charge in the battlefield while he was eerily serene and sending instructions. Roman has some kind of emotional detachment but he's good pretending he's got normal human emotions. He's pretty "new" at this in general. Most of his smiles are fake, for example. Nasu said he only smiled twice for real in FGO.

When Flarous insisted twice Roman is dangerous to them and a threat specificially, you'll see keen players would pick up he's bullshitting a lot of things. Okeanus hammered the point of someone who is pretending to be a fool because of paranoia with Blackbeard (before he got flanderized as a meme in events).

>strongest servant
Among normal heroic spirits, he is small time compared to Grands. Besides, Caster Gil was alive during most of Babylonia.

And nothing of value was lost. Plus There are better versions of her thanks to gacha.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_artoria_pendragon_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_maru_maru1625__sample-a0 (850x1360, 219K)

>The Jew
David is one of the strongest servants, though. Losing to him is not something to be ashamed.
One of his NPs is an instakill granted by God himself.

grands aren't regular heroic spirits . any servant would be strog if summoned as a grand
also when gil resummons himself as an archer isn't he a servant?

Him losing against David was a non brainer when Goliath is kind of like Herc for Philistines.

>grands aren't regular heroic spirits
That's why I said among normal heroic spirits.
>any servant would be strog if summoned as a grand
Not true. The world only picks the best and what the ones she finds fit for the position. That's why there's only one Grand, even if there's other candidates.
>also when gil resummons himself as an archer isn't he a servant?
That's why I said he is alive during most of Babylonia. And to take down Tiamat it took teamwork. Notice that I'm not calling him weak.

Have they announced when the Camlot movies are coming out? I want to see the movie-quality Lord Camelot

Grand Servants are called the seven strongest "Heroic Spirits." Solomon's corpse incomplete saint graph was no different from Grand Caster.

No regular Servant gets summoned as a Grand, they have always been bullshit.

You're goddamn right.

Attached: fate shield night 0.jpg (1000x3375, 3.94M)

yeah but besides that the grand container gives a huge boost that's what I meann

The 'grand container' is absolutely no different than how they were alive, even weaker in case of Solomon. They are just beings on other level from the other Servants. Same as the Lostbelt Kings and other exceptions.

not him but gil was the one who ended tiamat and saved us
without him we were dead. he did 99% of the work

I want to see Marisbury killing things.

Attached: 1568330897095.jpg (752x947, 83K)

First of all he said he forgo.
Yes when I think it was two servants attacking at the same time olga had frozen in fear for a bit and besides aren't (you) always in charge of the battlefield since (you) since (you) command the servants
he was not really eerily serene just calm I least that was my impression.
Yes I know he was playing the fool to hide his identity yet his obsession with his stupid internet idol seemed genuine
why else would he be constantly fooling around with that when he's supposed to be working he may need to play the fool but he also needed Chaleda to succeed.
I am pretty sure I remember enemies sneaking up on you since he wasn't paying attention at least once though it could have been an interlude or something not sure if those are canon but point is I don't really think he's that emotionally detached and while he was mostly calm or calm for most of Singularity F I remember being a little shaken at the start

>Panhistory servants in Atlantis too

Columbus Girls soon, bros!

Attached: fate columbus girls.jpg (1280x2160, 2.78M)

He killed an agonizing, beat up, mortal Tiamat. He got squashed by a bug by Tiamat before Hassan, Merlin and everyone got her.

mean forgot

lmao tiamat still had enough strengh to BTFO king hassan merlin and mash
gil ended her

>Ignores Merlin blocking the Mud, Ishtar using her powers to set a trap to send Tiamat into the underworld, KH giving her the concept of death, Eresh blocking her authority
Nigga, take any of those things and Gil and everyone dies. It was teamwork.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 3.09.41 PM.png (852x460, 576K)

>The 'grand container' is absolutely no different than how they were alive
[citation needed]

You need to replay Singularity F, the end in particular he is pretty calm and commanding when talking to Lev (Singularity F got a cd drama that completely adapts it so you don't have to guess their tone).

>Yes I know he was playing the fool to hide his identity yet his obsession with his stupid internet idol seemed genuine
He used Magi Mari as shrink and therapy, nothing else, during the order. He also used her because he thought he could talk to Merlin through her (even if he didn't think Mari was Merlin) and asked mana for Chaldea that way.

>why else would he be constantly fooling around with that when he's supposed to be working he may need to play the fool but he also needed Chaleda to succeed.
When?

>Merlin blocking the Mud
gil can fly
>ishtar dug a whole in the ground
wow impressive
>hassan
that one is fair
>eresh
she also provided tiamat with plenty more lahmu material

See "Grand Caster Solomon" in London. That isn't a Servant, that's Solomon's corpse (minus some things like Revelation, his rings).
Merlin too. He's Grand Caster and just went himself in Babylonia.

>Gil being kind of glad he was killed because it means that a human can now carry his torch when it would've been otherwise impossible with him being a non-suicidal demigod

Underrated bittersweetness.

Gil hid like a coward during the entire battle until you only need to push her a bit more to end her.

no he got summoned
when he dies then he comes from avalon in person

All will be censored.

Most of the "big" monsters you fight in FGO are just chibi versions of themselves anyway.

Attached: Penth vs Hydra.gif (540x232, 2.84M)

The one who comes from Avalon is considered Grand Caster. Not the shit version he sends to help Gil's HELP ME MERLIN YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE signal.

>David is one of the strongest Servants
He really isn't. The Ark of the Covenant is an insanely impractical Noble Phantasm that wouldn't even come into play 90% of the time. It's a large, heavy stone box. It can't be dematerialized. Only David or someone else chosen by God can touch it without dying. Generally, it's functionally worthless. It can't even be transported to a more convenient location. Even in Okeanos, the entire plan hinged on Guda and Euryale luring Heracles to the temple it was in over a long area while the other Servants desperately tried to slow him down so that the two of them could actually get there without Heracles slaughtering the two of them.

His other Noble Phantasms aren't that great either. Hamesh Avanim sounds great on paper. "Oh, so basically it's a sure-hit NP that will knock out the opponent and allow David to steal all their shit? Sounds too good to be true!" Because it is. Hamesh Avanim is impossible to use without alerting the opponent to its usage. David MUST fire four warning shots while explicitly telling them of the approaching threat. Only then is the fifth shot a near-sure-hit. The fifth shot is said to be extremely difficult to dodge, but how many top-rank Heroic Spirits do you think can't dodge or block it? In the Fifth Heaven's Feel ritual alone, you have Saber who is good enough to deflect multiple Noble Phantasm arrows with her sword, Lancer with Protection from Arrows, Berserker with God Hand, Archer with Rho Aias and Assassin whose reflexes would likely allow him to dodge or deflect it. Caster has magic barriers to protect her as well. Hamesh Avanim is a C-rank Noble Phantasm, it's not really that powerful. Only a scrub Servant would lose to it.

His strongest Noble Phantasm is Sacrifice, which is really his only Noble Phantasm that's truly worth a damn.

I found it hilarious that instead of Archer Gil saving the day, it was just Caster Gil using his appearance and abilities.

To be fair even paper and gingers can kill him, let alone a Beast.

he was a spirit at that point.

Didn't he also hide from Ere and tried to play it cool until we rescued him Orpheus and Eurydice style?

>gil can fly
Nigga, the whole world was going to be contaminated.
>wow impressive
She was also doing her part fight against the Lahmus, her role is important you deny it or not.
>she also provided tiamat with plenty more lahmu material
And in the last part she is holding Tiamat, otherwise she imposes her authority again and Gil and everyone gets fuck.
Gil attacks with Ea in the only chance they had. Caster Gil ain't stupid to be fucking around, he used the only chance they had and finished the work. TEAMWORK, NIGGA!

They got fucked because tiamat suddenly became smart and took down merlin (not that she scratched him, he was completely 100% unscathed later, the fucker). If she would have been a complete dumb giant, the battle was won over. losing merlin's protection kept it risk it to continue to wear her down so someone had to shoot her down quickly.

Gil was dead. He had to summon himself using his corpse as a catalyst. It apparently took some time.

No, it's the Servant version of Gil, summoned in his prime. He simply changed back to peacetime attire after the battle.

lmao gil's NP buffs all hiw allies
otherwise hassannever could've hurt tiamat

>His strongest Noble Phantasm is Sacrifice, which is really his only Noble Phantasm that's truly worth a damn.
That's the only one he needs if things goes bad.
Besides, his Harp and Divine protection put him in a really high place. The Ark of the Covenant is one of the most dangerous NPs out there, sure is impractical but the consequences to even dare to touch it or to dare open it are huge and no one except those who are granted permission by God are allowed to even touch it.

>Servant, Archer. Gilgamesh, King of Heroes.

Roman knew about it. I wonder if Solomon was able to touch it.

Nigga what?
Imposing the concept of death is a skill exclusive of KH. Gil had nothing do with it.

I imagine myself winning a HGW with David, the Ark and a crane.

Remember that in myth Gil was a fucking coward and it was Enkidu who gives him courage.
>In the middle of the night his sleep came to an end, so he got up and said to his friend: "My friend, did you not call out to me? Why did I wake up? Did you not touch me? Why am I so disturbed? Did a god pass by? Why are my muscles trembling? Enkidu, my friend, I have had a third dream, and the dream I had was deeply disturbing." (4.88-101)

cope hassankek

Once upon a time...in Babylonia

>That's the only one he needs if things goes bad.
It's an A-rank Anti-Army Noble Phantasms. Do you have any idea how common an NP of that level is among top-class Servants?

>The Ark of the Covenant is one of the most dangerous NPs out there, sure is impractical but the consequences to even dare to touch it or to dare open it are huge and no one except those who are granted permission by God are allowed to even touch it.
No one's gonna touch it. Even if they did, at best you'd only get it to work once in the entire war. In order to make it useful, you'd need to lure the opponent to your own territory. It's an extremely risky maneuver where you're risking everything just so that maybe your opponent might touch a giant, suspicious box. A Berserker might fall for it but most rational Servants wouldn't go near it. I mean, it's a giant box. Even if you covered it up it sticks out like a sore thumb. Even Heracles, despite his madness, realized what was going on at the last second and it took four Servants to push him onto the damn thing. Even David would never actually consider using it as a weapon; he says himself in Okeanos that it's pretty much useless for the most part, a large piece of dead weight that comes with him wherever he's summoned. Again, you can't dematerialize. The thing is just there.

The slaying of Tiamat was a team effort that would have failed had even one of the players been absent. I don’t understand how people are too retarded to understand a simple power of teamwork story

Attached: D9379162-A17C-4727-A37D-01AE022AC867.jpg (640x896, 146K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

perhaps when talking to lev he was pretty calm but in the first order movie he seemed pretty worried when he first called and was asking if any one could hear him and pretty relieved when he noticed mash and mc also he was definitely surprised/shocked to see olga
he didn't seem that detached then also he was always screwing around with that damn internet idol also why the hell would you use a internet idol as shrink

ishar and quetz served pretty much no purpose

how do you befriend gil if you summon him?

Attached: gilgamesh.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Quetz took care of a huge part of the lahmu army iirc and Ishtar dropped Tiamat into the underworld

Gift him doujinshi of Artoria/Enkidu being fucked by bald fat men.

>Do you have any idea how common an NP of that level is among top-class Servants?
A rank is pretty damn impressive. Is the ultimate Rank in NP.
> Even David would never actually consider using it as a weapon; he says himself in Okeanos that it's pretty much useless for the most part, a large piece of dead weight that comes with him wherever he's summoned.
Sure but that's why I said it was dangerous regardless if it use as a weapon. It represents the pact humanity made with God and the consequences to dare to even touch it are incredible.

David was one the greatest militar kings, Hamesh Avanim barely requires mana and can be used with normal rocks and if it success to hit or at least touch the oponent, it steals all their NPs, besides his skill in hand to hand combat, divine protection of the highest rank and he was a great tactician in life.
David is a top tier servant and Sacrifice is an instakill by God.
He is overall great.

Every Servant in the Fifth War would crush him.

He's shocked to see Olga because he knows she's dead, nigga.

user, Magi*Mari isn't a real internet idol. Merlin made her to comfort and help Roman during the grand order because he needed an outlet to talk to. Roman knew she couldn't be a normal internet idol because there was no internet out there and assumed as some fairy of Avalon who could get him in contact with Merlin for help. He complained about his problems to her because he was a ball of stress who didn't rely on anyone until after London (that's when he started to lean on Da Vinci and confessed her everything).

He obviously couldn't be honest and pretended he's an idolfag to mask. He even bullshitted he created Magi Mari AI with Chaldea to run her blog.

Not at all. Not for nothing he was one of the servants that was going to fight in the Great Holy War of Apo.
Biblical/God related servants are broken.

Attached: 1566415397311.png (1280x720, 995K)

Except for Herc, Artoria, Redman, Medusa, Cu and Medea

And Gil if he gets cocky like always or David goes with a bang and uses sacrifice.

The original Apocrypha was a game where all the Servants were created by various different writers. It had nothing to do with individual strength.

How? Explain that to me. Are you seriously implying that David would be able to lure every single one of them to touch the Ark of the Covenant?

>redman
lmao

>steals Avalon
gg

>The original Apocrypha was a game where all the Servants were created by various different writers.
Yeah? That doesn't take any merit for his original participation and the power he has. Let's start mats and profile material so you can get a better idea of why he is so damn strong.

Order him to be friendly

>Gil tries to steal the treasure even knowing its effect because of arrogance
>dies

I literally explained to you the flaws of his Noble Phantasms. The only one that he has that doesn't have a massive drawback is Sacrifice. The majority of the Servants of the Fifth War would be able to defend against Hamesh Avanim. That means he either has to resort to Sacrifice or the Ark of the Covenant. Unless he can draw every single Servant to his home base and get them to touch the obviously suspicious box, the Ark is worthless. That means that he can only rely on Sacrifice.

Doesn't David's stone bullshit means he can be the rightful owner of everything that belongs to the Servants if Servant is a retard and doesn't heed the warnings to attack him? God takes their belongings and give them to him.

Only if he can defeat the Servant with it.

sinai hellfire gg

Yes. The fifth stone will absolutely hit the target and knock it unconscious which makes their main weapon become David's.

Excalibur gg

Also, Sacrifice isn't an absolute kill like the Ark is, so it wouldn't wipe out all of Heracles' lives.

The fifth stone is "extremely difficult to dodge", but it's not undodgable. It can also be blocked. There is literally a Servant in the Fifth War with Protection From Arrows as a skill.

>No one's gonna touch it.
You say this but in Okeanus unless the Servants were informed about what it did by Roman (and Goetia who told Medea Lily) they had no clue the Ark could fuck them over.

>protections aginst arrows gg

the point is he was showing emotions
Also wasn't that magi*mari shit around before the grand order started though but I was wondering why roman wasn't suspicious of how their was an internet idol during this time but this stuff about him assuming it was a fairy where was this actually stated and why would he think it was a fairy is that the sort of thing a fairy would do in nasuverse also being stressed is again emotions

FGO mats say it certainly hits their target vitals and knocks them unconscious.

>The majority of the Servants of the Fifth War would be able to defend against Hamesh Avanim.
Hamesh Avanim doesn't even need to kill the oponent to create damage and to activate the side effect of his techniques and steal the NP of his rival and it is a sure hit attack, which are already busted. You would need something similar to a Luck check to even attempt to avoid it and even so, he can repeat it without much of a problem.
>Divine Protection (神の加護, Kami no Kago?) is a skill of the the form and flesh of a man prophecized to be king, bearing the quick-wittedness and the brute strength to defeat beasts unaided.
>Sacrifice: Flames Upon the Altar (燔祭の火焔, Hansai no Kaen?) is the "flame that carries the hottest heat, shining brightly, which flared up by God's commands" that is told of in the Book of Numbers of the Old Testament, carried by David as an incense burner while not activated. It is activated by burning Ketoret within the burner, and a phantasmal incense burner would materialize in front of each enemy presence before it would cause violet fumes to envelop the targets. Immediately, thunderclouds and mist gathers overhead, "giving the impression of Mount Sinai", and from them descends fire from the heavens in the shape of an altar to incinerate all those who oppose the will of God without leaving a trace of blood.
Against Casters his Divine Protection and Magic Resistance A made him a hard counter.
Deny it but he is broken.

Isn't he also David (lily)?

And also this. This is David that defeated Goliath and not King David.

Yeah, just like how Gae Bolg is impossible to dodge too, right? It's a C-rank Noble Phantasm that doesn't even have a conceptual "absolute hit" attribute.

It needs to knock out the opponent in order for that to work.

>rho aias gg
>protections against arrows gg
>avalon gg
>gohand gg
also caster could just rule breaker him

>false analogies
I see you're already getting desperate

If i have only watched Fate/Stay Night is this worth watching?

>hamesh avanim gg
>hamesh avanim gg
>sacrifice gg
>ark gg

Attached: 063.png (512x724, 113K)

Give me the counter against his divine protection that already grants him the power to defeate beasys unaided.
Or against Sacrifice. Which is literally the will of God that incinerate all.

You're the one assuming that it will absolutely knock out the enemy every single time. Saber literally deflected multiple Noble Phantasm arrows in Fate/hollow ataraxia.

Sure, you might want to watch First Order OVA to know the overall plot and episode 0 of Babylonia which introduces Mashu and Roman backstory.

Attached: 1568165334090.jpg (2266x1583, 831K)

divine protection is just a strengh and agl boost
hamesh wouldn't hit cu because of protections against arrows dum dum

Look user, I know you keep making up some weird theories, but unless you can prove me that someone has evaded Hamesh's fifth stone, that's just your headcanon.

I love my eggplant!

Attached: mash.jpg (518x800, 306K)

Dunno, that Sacrifice NP sounds a lot like La Pucelle. Anything related to the Judeo Christian God is usually incredibly broken in Fate.

On his own, David has rather sublime strength and skill

Attached: David vs Mash.png (1115x1600, 2.29M)

la pucelle that achieved absolutely nothing and didn"t hurt anyone?

Thank you, user.

FSN Saber can't even keep the fight for much time thanks to Shirou. The constant attack of David would take her down eventually and any attempt to escape would be answered with his NP.
>divine protection is just a strengh and agl boost
And still has Sacrifice with him. If he wants it, he incinerates the threat without trace.

What do we even know about God in typemoon?Are angels some sort of light elementals?

They're just rocks. They wouldn't strain Saber's body with each strike.

episode 0 cm
youtube.com/watch?v=_oLEbJyTdlI
babylonia trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=BIZN34WMi5E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE34_tkqFwU

Big G God is beyond the root or something like that.

>Are angels some sort of light elementals?
No.
God according to Solomon, David and to a lesser extent St.Martha is the ultimate being and the one who granted Solomon his omnipotence. Nothing created by the world or the Root, but someone that is above the Root. Long time ago he made a pact with humanity because he like us.

W-woh he can trade hits with early mash amazing

>They're just rocks.
>The sling is the true Noble Phantasm, and the projectiles are merely normal stones that have undergone transfiguration, allowing them to be replenished unendingly
Sure that's why they are so dangerous, they transform into more than rocks and the attack becomes incessant.
And once again Sacrifice, gg.

I'll check it out, thanks. It's been a while since i've watched FSN.

So Saber counters with Excalibur.

Da Vinci is shorter than Mash?

you're wanking sacrifice hard
I too can say caladbolg gg

Attached: 1568413179536.jpg (1600x2240, 937K)

I mean, if Hamesh Avanim worked on Berserker, he would have used it in Okeanos. It didn't even work on Jason due to everyone protecting him.

Sure, let's see if she can counter David faster than he erases her
>and a phantasmal incense burner would materialize in front of each enemy presence before it would cause violet fumes to envelop the targets.
It's not wanking, it's seriously real deal shit.
>and from them descends fire from the heavens in the shape of an altar to incinerate all those who oppose the will of God without leaving a trace of blood.

God Hand does NOT protect against Ark it’s a plot point in Okeanus as we beat Herk there by forcing him against the Ark and it instantly vaporizes him through all his lives.
La Pucelle pierced through Twin Arm Big Crunch (a black hole) and destroyed 2/3s of the grail. In the manga, Jeanne also uses La Pucelle to nuke Gilles’ giant starfish squid monster
All we know is he is either the Root or beyond it. In Type-Moon, all the times God acted sped up the fall of the Age of Gods one way or another and Solomon giving magic to humans was basically the final nail to the coffin that put the age in countdown
Harp of Healing decreases the accuracy of any projectile in its range. Pile that with his high luck and you aren’t hitting him.

FSN is more urban fantasy.
FGO is more high fantasy with some sci fi.

Just keep in mind that.

>god hand
>protects Herk against Ark
Nigga he touched the Ark and was BTFO completely through all his lives. He was warned about what that shit was beforehand too by Medea Lily who got it from her owner "Solomon."

I will. And i won't miss anything from not having watched some of the other Fate things? I'll watch the OVA and episode 0 at least.

It's a good thing Caladbolg produces giant explosions. Alternatively Hrunting.

Or maybe he just didn't wanted to use it. And went for a tactical aprouch to the problem.
David is not going to like a Berserker and fight directly and waste time and energy. He was a great militar tactician besides a king and besides a jewishCHAD.

Herc would touch ark retard

No. Mashu must be standing on a box.

Why the fuck would herc touch arc?
in okeanos you needed 4 servants to push him

If Hamesh Avanim worked on Heracles, he would have used it. It would have been the simplest, fastest method with the lowest risk. Luring Heracles to the Ark put everyone's lives at risk. Guda and Euryale could have died at any moment. It was clearly the riskier and more difficult tactic.

>Alternatively Hrunting.
A luck. Avoids it.
>Caladbolg
Havesh Avanim let's attack before it reaches his target.

Sacrifice is literally just A rank fire coming from the sky, Belephron, Excalibur, God Hand, and Rho Aias can take care of it.

>A luck. Avoids it.
retard

David is know for his reckless tactiques and we saw it work. You can do all kinds of suppositions but the facts are there.

Luck? Luck has nothing to do with it. Hrunting isn't a conceptual "you are fated to be hit" attack. It's just a homing missile. As long as Archer can see David, it will never stop following him.

Like, if Archer fires off Hrunting and puts up Rho Aias, it'd be his victory.

FGO is a different timeline so at most you miss references.

In FGO, Fuyuki Grail War on 2004 was the first one, and there was no tainted grail. These two were the winners

Attached: ECOOFQxXoAA-ZUL.jpg (615x900, 64K)

>A luck. Avoids it.
Hrunting doesn't factor in luck at all, you're thinking gae bolg.
>Havesh Avanim let's attack before it reaches his target.
He needs 4 warning shots before it actually works, Archer would hit his lethal shot first, and even then it would be useless since Archer really owns nothing for David to steal and can block the knockout with Rho Aias.

In Okeanus, Herk knew what the Ark did because Medea told him, idiot.

Nobody knows "automatically" what it does. Roman told your group. Medea got this from the demon gods and "Solomon."

Why the fuck would dumb Fuyuki Herk know what it does?

thx for the help.

Where do I even start with this.
First A rank is pretty damn impressive, is the ultimate rank in NPs. Second, even among skills of the same rank there's differences, there's servants with territory creation in Rank A like Solomon and he is still considered the ultimate when it comes to territory creation.
Let's continue, David doesn't even need to kill his opponent, if it hits, he can steal the NPs of his oponent, Rho could barely block the Gae Bolg and EMIYA was about to get killed by Cu, but he decided to leave and not kill EMIYA.

Even so why would he touch it?
david would have to bait him too his summonung location so the ennemy base and then would need to somehow push him into it

Berserker would have become immune to Hamesh Avanim after the first hit.

If it knocks them out he can steal the NPs of his opponent. It's not an automatic "lol my rock touched you your shit's mine" NP.

Hamesh Avanim is C-rank, it's not gonna tear down seven fortress walls.

>As long as Archer can see David, it will never stop following him.
Hrunting also takes time to charge and Saber was able to defend from it. Nothing stop David to defend from it and while EMIYA is charging Hrunting he can always use Havesh or Sacrifice again. Rho and Hrunting takes a lot of mana, is not something EMIYA can keep spamming.

I mean, it's God Hand. It shuts down all attacks of ranks below A. Hamesh Avanim is a C-rank Noble Phantasm. It wouldn't work on him at all.

>Saber was able to defend from it.
only a few times and saber has higher physical parameters than david

>Rho could barely block the Gae Bolg and EMIYA was about to get killed by Cu, but he decided to leave and not kill EMIYA.
But according to Nasu B+ = 80 and A = 50, so thrown gae bolg is stronger than David's sacrifice. Rho Aias can take it.

Herk is always grabbing shit and tossing. He could EASILY get baited to do that. You honestly don't realize this is a bad match up between the biggest jobber vs the embodimient of underdogs who make people like herk job.

>He needs 4 warning shots before it actually works
And this is before he decides to attack, after he attacks even if the servant survives it will be knockdown.
>Should the opponent fail to comply with the warnings, he will be able to launch the fifth stone, "a rapid, nonlethal attack that is extremely difficult to evade", that is said to certainly hit a vital spot and defeat the opponent. In the case of a Servant, they will temporarily lose consciousness and suffer severe damage, although it is something insignificant in a typical war situation where the unconscious person can be rescued. Afterwards, the opponent's main armament will either become David's or it will become unusable.
Saber doesn't have a way to defend from distance.

She has a sword. Just block the rock with the sword.

Emiya can't spam Rho Aias either. Pretty sure one use leaves him almost empty.

>FSNfags

Why is it hard for anons to understand that mana transfer using sex has long been retconned

Attached: gilnotamused.jpg (1191x670, 82K)

Lmao all this shit about EMIYA vs David but David doesn't even have clairvoyance E-, let alone C for chad 4km sniping

>But according to Nasu B+ = 80 and A = 50, so thrown gae bolg is stronger than David's sacrifice.
+ are modifiers, not neccesary increase the attack of a technique.
That still doesn't change it is a broken ability because it's a NP that can't be blocked, even if EMIYA attempts to use Rho, and let's say for a miracle it manages to block it, the constant fire will continue until EMIYA runs out of mana and succumbs to his power.
They are just no simple rocks. That's the thing of Havesh.
I feel like you guys are running in circles trying to avoid the fact David is not only strong but he could put a good fight against the original servants of FSN.

He only needs to use it once. Hamesh Avenim can't pierce seven fortress walls. Set up the wall and charge his next attack at his leisure.

I hope you enjoy it. The OVA is by another studio so the style is different from the one you'll see in episode 0.

Attached: 76117921_p0.jpg (1700x2879, 1.37M)

how?

And that's no simple sword. It's the greatest of all Holy Swords.

Can he even use both at the same time? Every time I've saw him summon Rho Aias it took everything from him.

Well that's mainly because Gae Bolg was so powerful. The other time was because he was literally dying.

Shirou was able to set up Unlimited Blade Works while having Rho Aias up at the same time.

not really since he was able to use it at death's door in ubw and hf

Yeah and?
Servants lose all the time in FSN regardless of their weapon and skills.
Hell, Hassan fought against Saber and used the shadow to his advantage and managed to defeated her.
Fucking Kojiro almost killed her with pure sword skill using a normal sword.
But let's not use rocks that transform, that's going too far.

Rho Aias takes more mana the more layers he deploys, even Shirou with shit magic circuits can use 4 layers in HA.

Luck has everything to do with Heunting. The only reason Saber avoids it in Hollow ataraxia is because of her luck that allows her to triumph Fate

+ are temporary modifiers that do increase the attack

wasn't mozart supposed to turn into a pillar?

FSNshitters feel angsty to consider their favorites losing. Even if they do all the time and how they are just worth as Tutorial tier to untrained Mashu.

Hamesh can be used again. That's why is a great skill and the attack can continue melee until David decides to use it again.
>+ are temporary modifiers that do increase the attack
In some cases and even counting that, the authority of the attack of David is still bigger.

What? No. She dodges it by somehow moving mid-leap.

>And finally, the culprit behind this Fate: Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files is unmasked!

Honestly I think Detective Conan did a better job

Attached: 1557845516643.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Mozart was one of the pillar vessels but he was too autistic for music or something. The arcade we fight him though in Orleans. We don't see his transformation but the pillar has his colors.

How many Hamesh Avenims do you think would be necessary to pierce through seven fortress walls? And these aren't just normal seven fortress walls. They're seven fortress walls with a resistance against projectile attacks.

>untrained Mashu.
This. Saber Alter was defeated with just untrained Mash with Lord Chaldeas, not even Lord Camelot.

Sure, it's letter is bigger than Gae Bolg which lets him pierce conceptual defenses like god hand, but in raw power (the main factor in whether Rho Aias can block it) it is weaker than Gae Bolg.

>or something
Marie did this

Until Rho fails because of lack of mana. Or breaks it completely and David doesn't have a problem doing it over and over again because they are simple rocks. Is genuinely a NP he can keep spamming.

They are in the tutorial because they are recognisable by the fans who start playing, retard.

I hope we get to see Agravain kill Lancalot in the movie.

Is this how you cope?

alter was defeated by cu's NP, not mash

He can't keep spamming them though. First off, he's limited by the rocks available in the area. Second, the first four rocks always have to miss by default. So every single time he uses Hamesh Avanim, he has to throw five separate rocks.

>but in raw power
Sure but Gae can't be constantly spammed. It's the other NP that actually takes a lot of mana from Cu and after it clashed against EMIYA, EMIYA was left dry and seriously injured.

And how many hruntings/caladbolgs do you think he can survive? David is bad defensively and he doesn't even have 4km range like EMIYA.

redman would just UBW and fuck david in the ass

Shouldn't his other A rank NP be able to burn through his Rho Aias though? It's literally fire from God.

Is it too hard to understand for your tiny brain perhaps?

>First off, he's limited by the rocks available in the area
Break the floor, more rocks, ????, profit.
Seriously, it too easy for him to do it.
Until he seriously gets upset and just uses sacrifice.
This.

What makes you think sacrifice is spammable.

>It's from god so it's the best
retard

Most FSN Servants got other versions of themselves because they were powercreeped to hell, with the exception of Gil.

Cu Alter.
Tituria.
Saber Kojirou boosted in Shimousa.
Gorgon.

He still has to fire five different rocks. So while he's throwing the four warning shots, that gives Archer ample time to pull out a trump card.

That's just in first order ova. Not in the VN or the cd drama. There Mash btfo her alone with Lord Chaldeas.

So what will gudao do in the anime anyway? In the game he has no personality most of the times but they have to change things a bit for the anime.

Attached: 75746674_p5.jpg (808x768, 454K)

I'm talking about Hamesh that is spamable, not Sacrifice.
>the same God that granted Solomon omnipotence with the rings and saw stuff even beyond Solomon Clairvoyance
Cope.

he's gonna cast support spells

People are overrating and underselling Hamesh Avanim at the same time

Hamesh Avanim can’t pierce Aius. In Okeanus he targetted Jason that was in the boat while he was on the island together with Atalanta and Artemis, but Medea Lily blocked them all with magecraft (a nod to Nasu saying in FSN Medea could block NPs). It is an undodgeable attack, but not unblockable.
In Okeanus he just used it straigh away. I don’t know if he can just shoot the five rocks together or if there is some loophole like him being able to to just throw at random the first 4. In his interlude when he is fighting a bunch of giant monsters he says stuff like “I’m still open for discussion until the fitfh rock” and just throws four rocks at them as if wihout caring before diving into the fight

if it's so strong why isn't it EX or A+++
because it's shittier than redman's weapons

Agravain got incredibly pissed when he found out his King was a girl.

If EMIYA manages to block it at time.
>if it's so strong why isn't it EX or A+++
Why am I surrounded by lorelets.
EX doesn't mean stronger than A, is a rank that is given to skills that are not being able to be clasified in the normal system. There's EX skills that are D tier at best. + Are modifiers, Solomon has the best territory creation while other servants have A+++ and their territory creation doesn't surpass the one of Solomon, which is just A.

Redman actually makes some really good weapons, one of them can even take 7 lives from berserker in one hit.

David gets petrified by Medusa and dies.

>bad defensively
Harp of Healing decreases accuracy of projectiles and polearms in range and he has the Divine Protection boosting him in close combat

>or A+++
answer me retard

>It's from god so it's the best
Yes? Have you seen how broken everything related to God is in Fate?
>Martha gains divinity just from hanging around with Jesus.
>Solomon and King Hassan, two of the fucking Grands, answer to essentially the same being.
>Ark of the Covenant is an instakill regardless of NPs or magical protections.
>Age of the Gods starts its decline in Solomon's reign and ends the second Jesus is born.

I already gave you the answer, you damn lorelet.
Sacrifice is already a peak NP, doesn't need any more boost or modifiers. Is the ultimate skill David has and one of the most incredible NPs because it's God's Will burning anyone that opposes him.
The same will that causes anyone that touches the Ark to die instantly, regarless of their protection.

>Harp of Healing decreases accuracy of projectiles and polearms in range
Source? I'm pretty sure it only exorcises evil spirits.

Age of the Gods started its decline long before Solomon.

The Age of Gods starts declining with Sefar, it's decline becomes irreversible with Gil and formally ends with Artoria.

>Sacrifice is already a peak NP,
except it's not
david didn't use it against herc because he knew it was dogshit

Solomon is practically the final nail.
Romani mentions it in the Temple of Time.
Camelot is sort of special, because it was a place where the Age of Gods still existed but in the rest of the world it already ended.

It didn't end (true) until Ars Nova. The question about how it truly ended was posed many times. Nasu wrote FGO to deliver the answer.

Now we have WE WANT IT BACK: ELECTRIC BUNGALOO with the Lostbelts.

Attached: how the ages of god ended.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

>david didn't use it against herc because he knew it was dogshit
Yeah, instead he use it the Ark.
Cope all you want. But he can and he will use it if he wants too.
This.

Holy shit what is with this Davidwanking its literally just a normal A rank np, even Medusa's Pegasus is stronger at A+. Its power was described during his design as just "medium".

Artoria had to do with the Ages of Faeries, not the Ages of Gods.

except he can't throw it at the ennemy and servants aren't retarded enough to just go and touch it

>normal A rank np
Lorelets, when will their learn.

In island it lasted a bit longer, but the turning points were Sefar and Gil.

Except Herk apparently. And considering how much of the servants are, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again. With the Ark or Sacrifice.

That was presumed. Nasu said the true story of the end of the Ages of Gods is of the Beasts and Solomon. He literally couldn't tell that until FGO finished though.

I didn't know David was summoned with four servants who can push Herk into the Ark. I must have underestimated him.

as if fucking david had the physical might to push herc
david's a mid tier servant at best face it

>it doesn't count
Holy shit, am I talking with Gilfags?

Extella says something different and it came out after the Temple of Time.

No, you're just delusional if you think David did everything by himself.

It literally doesn't count.

His material profile.
Tristan, that has a lower rank of the skill, also says in the CCC Collab that under the song of his harp he couldn’t be hurt, which is probably a refference to that effect

No, he used the Ark instead that killed through all his lives

>Extella
A story that isn't about the end of the Ages of Gods and isn't exploring it's mystery of why it ended? You don't say.

>and it came out after the Temple of Time.
Extella came out in november 2016 before both Babylonia and Time Temple. Only because delays, it was slotted to come out before FGO launched.

No, you are being delusional by literally going around the answer and saying, yeah it did happen but doesn't count. Both of you are not only understimating the power of David but also acting like if everything in Fate was related to huge powerlevels and not tactiques or skills. Kojiro defended the temple with a simple sword, skill and sword advantage. But oh no, let's not talk about some jewish servant, that's going too far.
Gilfag tier.

Attached: 70179806_2821656341186611_8679989597951754240_n.jpg (720x960, 69K)

>sword advantage
I meant ground advantage.

that required 4 servants to use

>Nasu states A rank = 50,
>Completely ignores this and believes sacrifice is the STRONGEST NP EVER

Still needed 4 servants to pull it off against a berserker.

why is waver 1 and 8?

Be Tine

The Ark didn't needed 4 servants to be used, they just baited Herc and Herc was instakilled.
>Putting powerlevels like if it was DB
>Makes a claim I said
Jesus, what's wrong with you powerlevelfags?

Isn't that only in hearing range? 4km is pretty far away and Archer can only see that far iirc, his ears aren't as good.

no bait this time

And killed Hercules.
A claim I didn't said*
What damn bait. All I have seen is just you guys going around circles.

He hates Morgan cause she's the biggest thot in Camelot followed by Guenivere. He is fine with Artoria cause she isn't a thot

All I see is you defending a retarded position because you don't like the fact that David would lose against the Fifth Holy Grail War roster.

Cu Lancer is arguably better than Cu Alter overall, just not in a slugfest. But that’s also not exactly the point of Cu. If you get a little bit more power in exchange for making him way more energy inefficient that’s kind of a not so great trade off.

Titoria isn’t stronger than Sabertoria.

Rider Medusa could always turn into a super monster by abusing Monstrous Strength too much.

Grey 4 us

The game came out a month or so before time temple because of delays. Altera was supposed to be introduced already and all the half heartened information we get fed was already in Extella and yet we still didn't have real answers about why. Just a theory of why. One of Marisbilly reasons to activate Chaldeas was to find answers about why about the "instability" of the Age of Men and what caused the Ages of Gods to collapse and if it did.

Nasu wanted FGO to be the story that reveals how the "ages of gods truly ended." He said he had to bring Solomon because of this. He already foreshadowed back in Garden of Avalon with Merlin his death is really important but doesn't reveal just how much. This is already answered in Time Temple. Ars Nova ended the Ages of Gods because it released Solomon of his duties as God's agent. Even in part 1.5 trailer it's "The Ages of Gods finally ended." And part 2 deals with people trying to bring it back using alt history. Kirsch and co just want Solomon's old throne/spot.

>Cu Lancer is arguably better than Cu Alter overal
cu alter killed herc 5 times and defeated karna, saber alter, semiramis and robinhood while poisonned

>/alter/chads

Attached: 1567706759602.gif (165x142, 100K)

>would lose against the Fifth Holy Grail War roster.
No. You are the one who in the first place brought that to the table.
I just said David is one of the strongest servants and after that it was just a dick measuring contest, even after I explained his skills and why he is broken lorewise. All of this because in this imaginary fight that once again you started, you could not accept David could put a good fight.

>titoria isnt stronger than sabertoria
Nope. Excalibur couldnt even beat Vortigern.

>Cu Lancer is arguably better than Cu Alter overall
Cu can't even kill Herc more than once. Cu Alter in the other hand can.

Merlin is the biggest thot in camelot

Cu alter managed to score a win against Scathach, something normal Cu never would be able to.

normal cu defeated scathach in extella link

The extraverse is garbage though. Everyone should just disregard it.

Only with help

But is Nasu's favorite. So you guys better get used to FGO and Extra for lore now.

only because Karlchad beat her up first

Karl is one of the greatest Chads in the Nasuverse.
Defeated Gil, humillated Nero and was overall a great character.
Charlemagne, his other side is also quite strong, it managed to stop the Vasavi Shakti of Karna.

Extra is one of nasu's terrible ideas that he refuses to let die in obscurity. Everyone knows this.

The best thing that came out of FGO is that everyone is wising up to his extreme autism. His best shit was in FGO and GoA while everything else is plain mediocre to terrible.

>Defeated Gil
he didn't
karna and lancelot attacked gil by surprise

>gil by surprise
Lancelot fought equal against Gil and Karna just ended the job.
And if the humillation wasn't enough, Karl made him a living battery. Tamamo makes fun of him twice and mentions after you free him that he is going away to lick his wounds.

>Lancelot fought equal against Gil
jetfags are the worst

Attached: jets.png (1294x698, 1.17M)

>no worm slut
picked up

Not even a Jetfag. But that's how the fight went in Extella Link.
I could not care less if Lancelot is stronger than Gil or not.

except it's literally not how the fight went
gil fought against karna and lancelot suckerpunched him

Lancelot fought against Gil and Karna was the one who puts an end to the fight.
But whatever, I'm not going to discuss something so trivial, especially after the Gilfag saying Gil buffed KH.

Loli vinchi fits in.

Attached: S253Stage4.png (512x724, 353K)

But do I fit in Loli Vinchi? That is the question.

Attached: 1567621077689.jpg (416x426, 110K)

Attached: 027-83.jpg (342x789, 77K)

Can someone tell me if this season arc is the good one? I remember the first season people saying "Bruh It's obvious the anime is meh it's the trash arc of the game wait for the good one" is this the good one?

grope mash's big tiddies

ostensibly

America onwards it becomes good. This one is Babylonia, which is when FGO is already good

Babylonia > Camelot > London > E Pluribus Unum > Okeanos > Orleans > Septem

Siblingzoned.

Yes, it's good.

she'll come around.

Attached: 04-16 crop.jpg (904x728, 174K)

>servant already released
>she's on life support and will die soon
Sure.

>putting London above the sixth singularity
Shit taste detected.

Sixth is Camelot, dude.

We'll find a way to save her, or she'll get another form.

Are you dumb? It's December, Nasu will want some blood sacrifice for his pre finale climax to shake everyone and she's perfect. Captain already replaced her on the tech side anyway.

Just kill mash again. or better yet kill off our bland MC.
Besides doesn't she have 1 in game year left and don't we need her for border navigation or whatever?

A year since 2018 January, which she spent months in weeks so didn't count but will catch up soon for the tragic outcome.

>Hating on the savior of humanity
Thats how you spot an extra/vn fag