Darling in the Franxx

I miss Darling in the Franxx discussion. We're never going to experience that level of shitposting again

Attached: waah.png (518x543, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HtQNULEudss?t=280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never watched the show but enjoyed reading the threads

Attached: f_d.png (1200x1200, 791K)

If you want it back, all you have to do is hype and shitpost the fuck out of an original airing next season.

Be the change you want to see in the world, user.

Fuck I miss bulliposting
DITF threads were so juicy for shitposting

Attached: 1518374807272.png (1074x647, 195K)

retards

Attached: 15238130592381.jpg (498x473, 38K)

>babby first trainwreck
draling in the flops was mediocre and unmemorable even as shitposting material

That's not even a real word user. You low IQ poster.

shhh, babby

Attached: 1531049542642.gif (640x360, 391K)

You don't even know english do you retard

heh

Die. Kill yourself. All franxxfaggots should be burned at stake. If you still like that garbage, you are lower than trash. I would say enjoy your shit taste, but its worse than shit taste, so GTFO newfag. You probably came here for Franxxturd only after all

You shouldn't. Having the catalogue half full of just Franxx was awful and I'm not looking forward to when it happens again.

>about to have six months of incredibly forced fate shitposting again

>We're never going to experience that level of shitposting again
Pfft. Just wait till the FGO animu airs next season.

i miss when people got so mad at the shit posting they started making threads on Yea Forums with real shit as op as the op image

I don't think I've ever seen a show fall apart in the final act quite like this show did.

It literally, without a bit of irony, ended with a 12th hour "and then aliens invaded" ending. Like that's a long running joke among writers for the worst why you can wrap something up. youtu.be/HtQNULEudss?t=280

the mech designs and animation were so good, sucks it shit the bed so hard. I hope Nishigori can get another anime original project going, he was so close lol

Those threads were fun, I'll always remember it fondly in spite of how the show went. I imagine some new show will garner another shitstorm again sometime in the future.
The problem is it has to be anime original, so then everyone's speculating about what will happen, as opposed to the usual deal where the thread is a mix of people who just watched the anime and people who read the source material.

It really upsets me because it had so much going for it. part of me wishes they'd just retcon the whole second cour

The ichigofags, the pregnancyfags, the NTRfags, the pegfags, drawfags, the theoryfags, i miss them all

Ichigo is still best girl. 02 is a literal slut.

I'm still mad

Based and Ichipilled

>implying Ichigo did a single, solitary thing wrong
We're still here.

Attached: 1523905913703.jpg (412x412, 39K)

Dont cry because its over smile because it happened

Attached: 1566997149472.jpg (271x375, 19K)

man I miss it
it was one of the biggest shitfests in Yea Forums history you retard
just remember it ended at episode 15, everything after was fan fiction

Attached: berry.jpg (334x500, 92K)

The last third of the show was such a downhill

I'm sure the next trigger series will be plagued with even more shit posting.

Attached: 1492485709229.jpg (600x800, 231K)

This

>theoryfags
theoryfag checking in, fuck those threads were fun

Attached: 1518964256693.png (1074x1172, 305K)

NEVER
EVER

Attached: 1e6.jpg (2000x2000, 1.5M)

>anime original with no spoilers
>mecha or at least sci-fi
>intriguing setting
>full of DEEP references
>character melodrama
next show when?

Attached: 1568219712915.jpg (1226x1942, 430K)

She isn't, but that said, she didn't at all deserve the treatment she got, both in the show and out of it.

The tears from Fatoshi self-inserts were so so tasty.

>gender confused horns
It's better that way.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1537879126362.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Putting the stamen in the pistil for real this time

A bad ending

Don't forget to heavily, artificially pitch it against another running show from a different studio

Fatties are still seething 2 years later

Attached: mitsuru-and-kokoro-first-kiss.jpg (1280x720, 346K)

She’s going to show him what she’d learned from riding 100 men maybe more.
Hiro was about to get laid if he only kept his mouth shut.

Bigger than Wata spam, TWGOK finale threads, SamFlam gorilla spams, KLK spam, Akame ga kill over 1000 replies threads and such?

go back to your isekais and faggot

Attached: 1567423824046.jpg (346x313, 26K)

I wish more anons would start reading the manga, I want to have fun with it but the threads for it are usually so slow

Attached: G18.png (822x1200, 451K)

Not even close to as good as DR3 threads

How come Gridman didn't have half the funposting of Franxx? Yurifags just ruining everything?

Just wait for the next big 24 ep trigger shitshow.

ok newfag

Does it have any major differences so faf?

Ill only read it if they rewrite the last half.

Really fucking major ones yes. Klaxxosaur loli plays a much bigger role for example.
That's exactly what's happening.

Attached: G20.png (822x1200, 544K)

Gay
I like the entire show including the second half

You have my attention. What are the major changes?

Well, that's an unusual opinion

based

Same was said about CG, now look where we at.

I just really don't get the hate for it

Nothing really big involving Hiro and 02 yet if that's what you're interested in (like most of the fanbase), most of the big changes in the manga so far involve characters who didn't get a chance to do anything in the anime (Klaxxohime, 9 Alpha, Nana/Hachi) getting a bigger role and actually doing stuff: Klaxxohime shows up way before Grand Crevasse battle, kills most of the Nines, the survivors take shelter at Plantation 13. However, Klaxxohime is a scheming bastard, so during her encounter with the Nines she mind-raped one of them and secretly took possession of their body, so she could sneak into Plantation 13. Now that she's inside P13, she's fucking around with things and making 02 suffer like you see here and we don't know what will happen to poor 02 until the next chapter. If we're going to place these events in the anime storyline, it would be around episode 12, so it's less than halfway done. Mitsukoko get more interactions together and feels much more romantic than in the anime, but who even cares about Mitsukoko.

Attached: G13.png (822x1200, 500K)

I thought the whole show was bad so I don't get why people shit on the 2nd half specifically, it's true that it got significantly worse after the aliens reveal though.

Just wait for the next big Trigger original.

>almost every single thread in the catalog after they fucked
God damn the shitposts were out of control. I have no idea why the show got that kind of attention but it was fun

>I have no idea why the show got that kind of attention
Episode 13

>it's true that it got significantly worse after the aliens reveal though.
Not really, it was unexpected but nothing in quality really changed

It's not bad, but some people claimed that (at leas the first part) is a masterpiece unseen before. In fact it's Eureka 7 meets Elfen Lied (and these two are better anyway).

Just wait until Endeavor arc gets animated.

That's not furshit

Attached: brandnewanimal.jpg (495x700, 107K)

Attached: 1531338729117.jpg (1448x2048, 375K)

>that level of shitposting
I see that you weren't here when the Monster Musume crowd started making up their Bike Cop fanfiction.

I thoroughly agree with this user, however I do not like his picture

Attached: 616a165e7b5e6dacb4e0cdbb0c6814b63925911c.jpg (857x1200, 97K)

early threads of franxx were great and comfy as fuck. then the show got popular around chapter 6 - 7 and it exploded, and brought a lot of cancer with it. before that i remember all the theory crafting and how anons successfully predicted lots of things, like different types of claxosaurs, their names, magma shit and why the world was fucked.
then at some point before episode 10 the catalogue was full and it was pure, unfiltered, raw shitposting and ship faggotry. nothing but ship faggotry.

>Elfen Lied
>better than anything
Probably the most hated show on Yea Forums at one point.

>Cross Ange threads
>Akame ga Kill spoiler threads
>Valvrave threads
>Code Geass threads
>Naruto Gaiden threads
You are small time friend.

i miss franxx saturdays bros

Surely I can't be the only one who loves DarliFra despite all its faults. I hope the manga fixes the second half and maybe we get an EoE alternate ending film or something.

For something so supposedly beloved, the show has surprisingly sparse merch.

>naruto threads
Fuck off, those were never good shounen shitter

have you got the geeentext with ichigo stealing hiro's underwear?

They were the best.

Attached: 1491564948546.png (203x264, 58K)

based crackship

Attached: goroiku.jpg (1935x1296, 679K)

>glasses clink in contact
meganefags are blessed

It has some changes but still following the same main storyline of the anime.