How the fuck does the Part 5 anime managed to be above all other parts despite being mostly unrelated...

How the fuck does the Part 5 anime managed to be above all other parts despite being mostly unrelated? And the manga wasn't even that impressive I think but the anime made it my favorite part now. Mostly every fight feels ultra-high-stakes like the Crusaders against Vanilla Ice and DIO's World. Everyone's always super serious talking about resolve and hacking each other into pieces with the best OST, I fucking love it, even Giorno looks cool, like a determined hero of justice who'll do anything to win

Attached: Trish.jpg (400x491, 26K)

It doesn't.

It was shit.

>anime
part 4 was better
>manga
part 1,2,3,4,6 and 7 were better

Part 4 anime is fucking garbage thanks to the horrendous animation quality.

Part 4 was far more memorable and with better action, also
>rating the anime only and not the manga.

You forgot part 8

Part 4 had a very smooth style, that's not something to hold against it. The first episodes with Aqua Necklace are beautiful and somber.
More memorable maybe, but I think Part 5 has the highest concentration of 10/10 fights in a single part.
The train fight, the ice fight, Ciocolatta & Secco, Metallica, and the whole Diavolo arc were finale worthy. At least for a fightfag it's pretty nice.

I hope this post was meant to be ironic.

because the plot was constantly moving.
It didn't have a static goal like dio in egypt and it wasn't entirely directionless like part 4.

This is why part 6 is best. Fastest moving plot of the whole manga

You're right, that's probably what made me care since I talk about "high stakes". Since the gang usually has clear objectives for the enemies to try to thwart, you're more invested in the plot and can feel the gravity of things.
But yes, Part 6 is my favorite in manga form. The SO anime might retake the throne.

They made KC look like shit, so no, they absolutely fucked up part 5.

Why didnt Diavolo just order Trish killed on the spot?

Attached: 76576213_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 1.27M)

How would he know she's dead if he doesnt kill her himself?

He had to make sure she was actually his daughter. He didn't want to order the hit on her on the fear that his underlings would figure it out and use her to get to him.

Who was the hottest girl of jjba?
I have several candidates, but I can't decide.
-Lisa Lisa
-Maraiah
-Polnareff's Egyptian lady
-Yukako/Middler (her design for the Stardust Crusaders game was basically Bellydancing Yukako)
-Trish

Which was a fair thing to fear, seeing as he employed nothing but the absolute worst human scum.

I don't like Part 5's characters either but that's a little harsh.

Sky High Jolyne

>kill her
>blood is now unaccounted for
He needed to get rid of her herself.

the blurays fixed a lot of the issues that Part 4's anime had desu
almost every fucking episode had a lot of redraws

Yasuho

Did people really hate diamond is unbreakable anime adaption? I thought it was well made and good.
But then again, I read duwang's so it wouldn't be hard to be better

Polnareff's Egyptian lady

Attached: Malèna.jpg (398x750, 41K)

delusional part4fags still butthurt for the shitty adaptation of DiU

>more memorable
The protagonist can't even kill the antagonist, and the fights are fucking garbage most of the time (MUH I am an alien! MUH I am a selfinserted Araki! MUH my stand is spaghetti!)

If you think the part 5 anime was better than the part 5 manga, you're a speedreader or a retard.

>part 6
>fast moving plot

Attached: IMG_20190913_003119.jpg (500x701, 141K)

although relatively bad, the adaptation makes it slightly better.

In terms of structure, narrative and dealing with its themes, Part 5 is very strong. I'd say it's the third or second strongest part for how the character's stories and overall themes correlate, pacing of fights and character development.

saying muh doesn't mean jack shit, it's funny you complain about 4s finale when part 5 has by far the worst one

>character development
>part 5
End your life, vargin

>How the fuck does the Part 5 anime managed
vargins everyone

>thinks golden fart is ultra-high-stakes like the Crusaders against Vanilla Ice and DIO's World
>calls anyone delusional
>obssesed about part 4
Vargins are by far the dumbest part of this fanbase

i feel like it's because DP gets better and better at adapting it each time

>the ice fight
most overrated shit there is, literally nothing good about it

The blu-rays actually made it worse by redesigning Shinobu to remove all her character and her manga design.

Joylne or Lucy Steel

I hope DP makes lucy feminine instead of that manjaw

You might be gay

8 and 6 are the best parts

8 is objectively the worst part. 6 is based.

It gets less unique and more like a straightforward manga adaptation each time. Less onomatopoeia, palette switches; things that makes the adaptation special. 4 at least had cool editing. The only thing they obviously went above and beyond with in 5 is the meme dance and OP as always.

lucy-san so feminine

Attached: lucy.png (569x436, 21K)

What more do you want?

Attached: 3db482bf6f5379fc1477a9ae10d710edc29d5397_hq[1].jpg (500x649, 34K)

>muh themes
you mean the convoluted shounen fatefaggotry? The lengths VA fans will go to defend this dogshit plot is extraordinary.

>In terms of structure, narrative and dealing with its themes, Part 5 is very strong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's over. The worst Jojo part in history is finally over.
Every weakness of part 5 was either unchanged or exaggerated by the anime adaptation. The pacing was even more shit than in the manga. The art style is just terrible, everything is much uglier than the manga, shading is terrible, the more complicated character designs forced animators to made animation almost non existent (aside from a couple of sakuga moments for sakugafags to jerk off to and being used as an argument for retards who think this anime looks good). The color swaps are terrible. The anime literally looks like Power Point presentation. It's GARBAGIO.
The main character is a gary stu SAO-like protagonist, so bland and so perfect for self-inserts that s o y males will obviously defend him. He's a shitty version of Jotaro. Giorno's goal is so uninspired and holds zero novelty. All character interactions feel artificial and forced most of the time, but especially those between Giorno and the crew, Araki sacrificed the time he could use to develop their relationship for MINDLESS fights (with zero actual tension) and DP didn't bother to fix this. There's zero chemistry between Giorno and others. The story and charmless characters are the poor man's version of part 3's.
The humor in this part is non existent, the characters lack any charisma and don't exhibit a personality that would invoke hilarity.
The constant action is boring and MotW formula often deranges the proper flow of the story, which fucks up the pacing even further.
The arrow is introduced too late, when we're like 70% into the story, thus feels like a forced plot convenience (which it is).
The stands are the most inconsistent in the series, next to part 6.
The stakes are extremely low, there's no tension.

Attached: 1533092648505.jpg (158x123, 10K)

The final fight is the most anticlimactic and the dullest one in the series and the ending is extremely underwhelming. Nothing feels earned. EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS.
Retards are like: BUT THE THEMES. SO DEEP. HURR DURR. Ah yes it's deep because they talk about destiny. It's very deterministic and it seems like, ultimately, the fortune grants only the good guys. How convinient. Those who "hold the turth" will always win and those whose actions are "born from lies" will perish. Wishfull thinking bullshit lacking any reality in-story, but from meta perspective, it's just a lezy plot device. Lazy writing. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ACTUAL IDEA HOW TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTER SMARTER AND BETTER THAN THE VILLAIN AND LET THEM WIN THAT WAY. Of course that's not the first time it happens in Jojo but part 5 is the WORST AND MOST BLATANT CASE OF THIS, THEREFORE IT'S THE LAMEST. Destiny is a device for lazy retards (especially if you're ALWAYS chosing to write like this). Only retards can claim it's "DEEP KINO THEME". NO IT'S NOT YOU NPC SAO FAGGOT.
Diavolo is a beta cuck version of Dio. Muh schizophrenia very deep villain. Dio was at least fun.
Muh japan popularity and american npcs like it. Yes, we know the majority of people is dumb and average opinion doesn't matter. "Popularity" argument literally doesn't matter.

I'm glad it's over. WE CAN GO BACK TO REAL JOJO. Part 6 may be overall the second worst after 5, but it's still miles above 5. THIS RETARDED FILLER WRITTEN WHEN ARAKI HAD AN ANEURYSM WILL NEVER BE RELEVANT AGAIN.

Attached: 1484440418292.png (854x480, 376K)

>shitty adaption
>still the best part
COPE

The first time I agreed with a huntercel, based

>you mean the convoluted shounen fatefaggotry
As a result of the introduced hard determinism, the VA world doesn't make any fucking sense. You can try to kill yourself in the most overkill way and come out alive by some asspull of fate unless you damage some fucking rock, lol.

>part 5 fights
>ultra high stakes
By the time Mista gets shot in the head for the 3rd time and comes out unscathed, you know the fights aren't high stake.

Still, the arc of My Name is Doppio and the fight VS Metallica is one of the shining moments of Jojo IMO.

based hunterchad

>Still, the arc of My Name is Doppio and the fight VS Metallica is one of the shining moments of Jojo IMO.
That was shat all over by Narancia, because the plot demanded Diavolo to stay alive.

>That was shat all over by Narancia
Nah, Narancia was part of Risotto's plan. Narancia was supposed to kill Boss that instant but Boss used King Crimson to cut the seconds where the bullets would've hit him.

How does KC work tho? Shouldn't the bullets have hit him? Don't the 'results' stay after time has passed? Does Boss become ethereal during his time cut and avoids all harm?

>How does KC work tho?
it does whatever araki needs at that moment, other than that it's pretty much the world that you can notice when its used

In order of best to worst:
>Post-skip Jolyne
>Pre-skip Jolyne
>Hot Pants
>Mariah
>Lisa Lisa
>Midler's redesign
>Erina
>Suzie Q
>Trish

>no foo

Oh fuck

In order of best to worst:
>Post-skip Jolyne
>Pre-skip Jolyne
>Hot Pants
>Mariah
>Foo Fighters
>Lisa Lisa
>Midler's redesign
>Erina
>Suzie Q
>Trish

Can fags just get over the fact that he was there from the very beginning.

Poor kid was lucky his first words weren't RuRuRuRuRuRuRu.

Attached: Doppio eyes.webm (640x360, 654K)

Diavolo doesn't have red eyes

just finished reading part 5

What are the parts that prompt people to say King Crimson doesn't work properly?

>Does Boss become ethereal
Yes, he drops out of reality. I feel like people saying KC doesn't make sense forget about this

Nice bait thread user.

Attached: 706.png (1199x675, 579K)

Usually in DID cases, as well as the one Araki had Polnareff explicitly mention, Billy Milligan, the main personality doesn't know that they have other personalities, while the split personalities are quite aware of their situation.
Alone from a psychological standpoint Doppio being the original makes far more sense.
Also, Doppio has a full name Diavolo has not. The eye color the baby was born and first seen with was Doppio's. In th3 flawhback he was described as clumsy and kind, which describes Doppio, not Diavolo. Split personalities strongly tend to behave quite opposite to themain personality.
In the requiem arc it is Divolo's soul that behaves parasitic and hitches a ride in the bodies of otbers while Doppio can't freely choose.
Araki workee on the part 5 anime, making every contradiction with the manga effectively new canon.

Attached: 1562733244461.jpg (534x534, 31K)

>Yes, he drops out of reality
nice headcanon, pulling things out of your ass doesn't mean it was in the manga

God i want trish to piss in my mouth
Do you think her lips taste like bubblegum?

Yeah, literally introducing plot armor as an in-universe force, it's completely retarded and inconsistent. SS was just Araki's attempt to try and retroactively tie up the complete mess he's written, but honestly he somehow makes it even worse. And what does any of this shit have to do with the mafia setting, god what a waste of ideas.

>Diavolo was the one who dated Donate-

Attached: Doppio.jpg (2048x1150, 386K)

JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING ARROW GODDAMMIT

Doppio is literally just young Diavolo. It's the same shit.

Attached: 03.jpg (592x1000, 163K)

>using the anime as evidence

gigaposting

It's new canon, faggot. Araki worked on it.

sauce or gtfo

Part 5 goes to complete shit with the Requiem arc.

Takahashi mentioned it in an interview.

Filtered

Hunterfags are based now wtf

Faggots
Part 4 is fucking garbage and I'm glad I skipped right to the end.

>unironically likes the the 'i win' arrow
>implies anyone else is a pleb
>everyone who doesn't like my part is a DiUfag!!1!
the absolute state of vargins

>b-but tthe arrow!!
Grow up.

Attached: D5WGeERX4AUl1lN.png (480x394, 185K)

Sorry for not growing past the stage where I don't excuse shitty plot

Part 4 was a breath of fresh air after the slog that was part 3. Still one of the weaker parts, but hey.

>implying you don't just want le ebin battle

>skipped something
>thinks he has any say on whether it's shit or not

>watches battle shonen about tactical fighting and using your own powers in clever ways
>complains that someone wants an actual battle instead of a shitty 'it was meant to be' ending

>my part is too deep to have a good conclusion

>the requiem arc wasn't a battle

Attached: 1559764778134.png (280x215, 102K)

>running towards something is a battle

Attached: 1564604267734.jpg (600x525, 144K)

More and more dumbass faggots thinking that Episodes 37-38 is the final fight and not Episodes 33-38.

When will you realize that the final fight is the ENTIRETY of The Requiem Plays Quietly? When will you realize that the fight was never all about the epic fighting moves and this time focused on mental tension, as Chariot Requiem's ability puts the gang's teamwork and trust to the test in order to reach the GOAL of finding out WHO is Diavolo hiding in, and WHO will get the arrow first.

Attached: epitaph 3 mouth.png (698x475, 385K)

This.

Attached: when za warudo stops time just right.webm (557x605, 1.09M)

keep moving the goalpost, spic.

When will you realize that the ENTIRETY of The Requiem Plays Quietly was boring, anti climactic dogshit?

>Chariot Requiem's ability puts the gang's teamwork and trust to the test in order to reach the GOAL of finding out WHO is Diavolo hiding in,
That was like a five minute scene where Giorno says that the boss might be inside of them. Then the boss pops out and runs away. Who could find that entertaining?

This.

Attached: 1567965396626.gif (345x315, 386K)

>Make the protagonist Dio's son
>Do nothing with that
Fucking why?
Aside from that I loved part 5. Great cast, great stands, the adaptation had a fantastic soundtrack. Couldn't really ask for much more.

What a blatant samefag.

what a blatant samefag

I accept your concession.

>mental tension
The only mental tension comes from Polnareff having to explain every time Araki decided to give SCR a new power.

But before that, Trish feels something off about the Boss's soul's presence, the gang's lack of knowledge about where Diavolo truly is costing Narancia's life, where Pol deduces that the boss is actually "two dudes," prompting them to realize that Diavolo could have possessed anyone, which makes them leave the Colosseum

So that's half of Episode 35, and half of Episode 36, retard.

Agreed

But that was just them not knowing where the boss was. The actual part of the story where they know the boss is inside of them, and their "trust" is tested (even though Mista was the only one who cared) was very short and didn't amount to anything. They just stand around and talk.

>part 3
>a slog

Attached: 1562126098877.jpg (680x383, 41K)

It's the anime's fault for stretching Part 3 to 48 episodes

Yes. Literally.

Attached: giphy (1).gif.gif (426x239, 764K)

3 was less of a slog than 5 because the characters had chemistry

It was a slog. Barely any plot and the characters were shit as well so you couldn't even have fun with that.

>characters were shit
I didn't know this much shit could come out of a single person's mind.

Attached: zSU0kr0.jpg (800x754, 128K)

Doppio and Diavolo were once one bipolar fuck and gradually split into two distinct personalities, Diavolo assuming dominance. Thats all we can be sure of. If you take into account "His name was Diavolo " although its a weird name for a priest to give a child, Diavolo is the true name and identity. And given the massive symbolic presence in Part 5 and Jojo's overall casual relationship with the paranormal, the malicious, dominant personality, Diavolo, might also be a demonic entity, maybe an incarnation of the one true Devil himself. Perhaps King Crimson, which is his and not Doppio's stand, is his true demonic form. Its really all up in smoke. Thats the crazy charm of Diavolo. An enigma of a being from start to finish.

Attached: 076917080d6244e71f2dfc4c2feccdd8bc91cca0_hq.jpg (724x1024, 173K)

>mental tension
Only if you're a brainlet

When do you think they completely separated? I think it was when he burned down his hometown

Attached: 1564404024813.jpg (1769x1544, 571K)

I don't know man, half of the fights had an retarded and non sensical resolution, giorno stu sucks balls and the chemestry between the characters lacked against other parts, and the ending was a total cop out, muh arrow automatic win out of the ass, muh little sun inside me, muh ability that nulls out yours...
Of course you can say it doesn't matter because the win fits thematically, but even then all the writting with the destiny and all that is sloppy at best and people don't even know what the message is as everyone understood a different thing.
It's a nice and fun part if you turn off your brain and only care about the action, but meh, the others parts were better.

this, Diavolo's just an interesting conceptual and thematical villain really

Attached: It's not like i wanted you to betray me or anything.jpg (1200x850, 898K)

this

Part 4 is the objectively best part.

Not that I've read your posts, but that's exactly my point. What makes you think that anyone would read your post if you show them that you're a hunterfag?

vargin so buttblasted he can't even bring himself to read, amazing

Its pasta, ive seen both of those way before

>part 5
>best part
ok fag

Attached: animeonlytendencyfag.png (1586x1213, 2.52M)

They couldn't even read their own manga, which is why so many VAfags resort to using headcanon and theories.

>Be a jojo fan
>Genuinely like Araki's previous works
>Somehow can't appreciate and take the time to understand all the genuinely well written thematic and symbolic storytelling in Part 5
How do people like this exist? It's not a masterpiece, Araki and Jojo aren't perfect but all the part 5 hate reeks so much ignorance and unwilling to actually analyze it that it all comes off as shitposting.

Attached: Zip.jpg (500x281, 40K)

>Basic literary analysis is now headcanon and theories.
Please at least graduate from high school.

Almost like it's actually all shitposting.

Because if you actually spent time thinking about Part 5's themes, you would realize how shallow and contradictory they are. It's the people who blindly praise them and talk about how deep they are who haven't analyzed them. And no, watching pretentious video essays on Youtube made by unqualified spergs is not analysis.

here's why, read up, vargin

>contrarian nigger opinions
kill yourselves faggots
>part 5 is shit
no its not
its not great but its not shit. that honor goes to 7 and 3

>that honor goes to 7 and 3
Couldn't be more obvious if you tried.

A majority of this post is sweeping statements with no evidence to back any of it up. I could copy this post, change some of the names, and attach it to any JoJo part that has an anime adaptation and a similar formula (so, Parts 3 and 4).
>The main character is a gary stu SAO-like protagonist, so bland and so perfect for self-inserts that s o y males will obviously defend him. He's a shitty version of Jotaro.
Except for the part where he holds no remorse over killing people, has a sense of righteousness, and actively shows off charisma and quick thinking. But, you're probably a speedwatcher (since you didn't read the manga, clearly).
>Giorno's goal is so uninspired and holds zero novelty.
His goal stems from his skewed view of gangsters he gained as a child and what Diavolo's gang has done to Italy. He's a far more proactive protagonist then what came before. Josuke, for example, is such a passive, reactionary protagonist, Kira has to be used to kick the plot into gear. He simply reacts to events around him while Giorno challenges the current status quo and wishes to change it.
>All character interactions feel artificial and forced most of the time, but especially those between Giorno and the crew
There's a reason all the interactions happen and nobody actively goes out of character to make them work. Again, no examples, completely disregarded.
>MINDLESS fights (with zero actual tension)
This is, again, a sweeping statement. Not an argument. Clearly you're not good at argumentative writing, otherwise you'd have something of value to say.
Anyways, Part 5 is known for having some of the best thought out stand battles in the series, and it's curious to see that after the anime comes out, a bunch of shitters come around to trash it.
>There's zero chemistry between Giorno and others.
No examples. Learn to argue speedwatcher.
>The story and charmless characters are the poor man's version of part 3's.
Except they're completely different.
(Cont.)

Why does this part make Part 5 fans seethe so hard? Are they insecure about something?

Attached: Volume_17.jpg (760x1200, 455K)

>contrarian
You don't own this board, VAfags.

Pretty sure it makes most people seethe due to how boring it is.

He's probably more used to reddit, where VA is universally loved.

small dick syndrome, since both are majority MOTW but 3 is much better

It's introduced at the perfect time to be introduced. When they're finally getting close to uncovering who the boss is. Any later and it would actually be forced, any sooner and it'd come out of nowhere. It coming as the reward for Abbachio's sacrifice is a perfect place to put it.
>The stands are the most inconsistent in the series, next to part 6.
Ah, one of those fags that also hates Part 6.
Only Giorno's stand is really inconsistent. Funny how you leave out Part 3 when talking about inconsistent stands though, a part known for its inconsistencies when it comes to Stand power.
>The stakes are extremely low, there's no tension.
Except for when...
>the entire gang is taken out in an early fight
>Narancia is put in a seemingly unwinnable situation
>Both Abba and Fugo are fucked over while Giorno is left on the outside with barely an idea of what's happening
>Mista is seemingly killed and Bruno is forced to stop his heart to avoid detection (the entire train fight really is just great)
>the disc is taken by a seemingly unbeatable enemy
>Bruno is doughnut hole'd
>Narancia can't tell anybody what the enemy stand is doing and Giorno is almost killed
>Giorno loses his arms
>the Boss manages to kill Abba in broad daylight
>the entire Chariot Requiem fight
>The final fight is the most anticlimactic and the dullest one in the series and the ending is extremely underwhelming. Nothing feels earned. EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS.
Everybody involved with the main fight does something important to deliver the conclusion. Giorno uncovers the boss and steals the arrow, Trish prevents Diavolo from getting the arrow, Bruno defeats Chariot Requiem, Mista doesn't do much, but he's what leads to the realization the boss is among them.
(Cont.)

>7
>faggot tier villan
>O MAH KUNTREE
>only remotely interesting character is Gyro
>Johnny is a whiny obnoxious faggot
>setting wasn't bad
>general execution and pacing is shit
>3
>literal stone wall protagonist with less personality than a millennial woman
>only enjoyable ones from the crew were the better old JoJo and Polnaref
>villan of the week trope which isn't even bad but theyre fighting literal whos
>only good fights were older D'arby fight and Lovers fight
>Villain is bad becuz bad
>stand fight was pretty cool until jotaro literally just asspulls the victory
>almost every fight is solved by jotaro punching hard and if it doesn't work punch harder
>nigger tier 80s fagshit that was never cool
gosh user. I don't know why those parts are so bad. fuckin stumped me. neck yourself stupid nigger.

Keep going. I want everyone to see you for what you really are.

>Mista doesn't do much
Even the people trying to defend Part 5 can't do it. This is amazing.

>7 worse than 4
neck yourself

Never forget the time a rat beat Star Platinum

>Retards are like: BUT THE THEMES. SO DEEP. HURR DURR. Ah yes it's deep because they talk about destiny. It's very deterministic and it seems like, ultimately, the fortune grants only the good guys. How convinient. Those who "hold the turth" will always win and those whose actions are "born from lies" will perish.
You completely missed the point of resolve. Resolve can come from anybody, the issue with Diavolo is that he rarely held any. He was constantly running and hiding, trying to "skip" to the result (you see the importance behind his power yet). There's a reason he talks about skipping the actions and receiving only the result.
>ECAUSE YOU HAVE NO ACTUAL IDEA HOW TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTER SMARTER AND BETTER THAN THE VILLAIN AND LET THEM WIN THAT WAY.
They won because Diavolo was rushing everything. He killed Narancia too early, which led to him being revealed and running away from them. He skipped the part where he actually defeats Chariot Requiem and only half-way defeats in, which is what ultimately results in his defeat.
Hell, had he not rushed to kill Narancia he would've won. But, he revealed himself when it was just the main group and Doppio was bleeding out.
>Destiny is a device for lazy retards
So you hate all of JoJo.
>Diavolo is a beta cuck version of Dio. Muh schizophrenia very deep villain. Dio was at least fun.
Dio is the beat cuck version of Kars. Pucci is DIO's cocksleeve. Diego is Dio with two extra letters.
>Muh japan popularity and american npcs like it.
You're the first person making that argument.
>Part 6 may be overall the second worst after 5, but it's still miles above 5
And a Part 6 hater as well. What a retard.
Would make a comment about how you're a Hunterfag, but I'm convinced this is a falseflag. I've had more intellectually stimulating discourse with Hunterfags than this. At least they knew how to build a sufficient argument.

>hmmm a unique long distance sniper stand with enough distance beats a short range punch stand that can only stop time so much
gosh user, its almost as if part 4 really introduced some really unique stands and abilities that influenced the series. >7nigger seething
cry more, valentine is shit and johnny is a whiny little faggot

Modern jojo (7,8) > classic jojo (1,2,3) > post-classical jojo (4,5,6)

I agree, but I would move 4 to classic Jojo.

Cuz part 5 is really popular in Japan, DP didn't want to fuck this up because of how iconic it is

Araki used 3 of the 4 remaining members of the main cast incredibly well. The same thing happens in Part 3 where Polnareff jumps into the DIO fight, says "Look, I'm doing something!" and then DIO runs away again and he's forgotten about.
Fuck, Part 4 doesn't even utilize a majority of the main cast in its final fight. It uses two, and Okuyasu is barely there. The Ambulance bit isn't the final fight either it should've been Rohan in the ambulance.

Modern jojo (7,8) > post-classical jojo (4,5,6) > classic jojo (1,2,3)

>Except for the part where he holds no remorse over killing people, has a sense of righteousness, and actively shows off charisma and quick thinking.
Kirito killed the members of the Laughing Coffin without second thoughts and the rest of your vague claims can also be easily applied to him. He is fucking bland from the meta perspective, but his harem would totally agree that he has a lot of charisma.
>He's a far more proactive protagonist then what came before
He doesn't give a shit about reforming mafia, he only wanted top seat in Passione. The line about selling drugs was Giorno appealing to Buccellati to manipulate him and easily win him over.
>No examples. Learn to argue speedwatcher.
Holy cope. There are no examples, because the MC barely interacts with the rest of the gang outside of the fights.

>cry more, valentine is shit and johnny is a whiny little faggot
What are you, a kid? Seriously you aren't even trying to hide the fact that you are an attention whore.

dumb retard.
SBR>SO>BT>etc

>Kirito killed the members of the Laughing Coffin without second thoughts and the rest of your vague claims can also be easily applied to him. He is fucking bland from the meta perspective, but his harem would totally agree that he has a lot of charisma.
Kirito doesn't do anything with that character trait is the difference. It's there simply to make him look badass. With Giorno, the righteous hero trait is played around with in the Green Day fight to trick Ciocolatta into think Giorno will spare him. It's also shown in his actual character, where he's fine with the gang life and the positive effect they have on the community, but has disdain for many of the darker aspects, and the drug problem is used to show this.
Also, Giorno's charisma and characterization is shown. When he puts his trust in Abbachio in their first fight together, the end of the White Album fight (panel is iconic for a reason), he flat out explains part of his character after killing Polpo, and he wins over Bruno through talking about his goals to reform the gang.
>He doesn't give a shit about reforming mafia, he only wanted top seat in Passione. The line about selling drugs was Giorno appealing to Buccellati to manipulate him and easily win him over.
Epic headcanon. Why don't you read the manga before talking about it.
>Holy cope. There are no examples, because the MC barely interacts with the rest of the gang outside of the fights.
Except for after the Bruno fight, his introduction to them, following multiple fights he talks to them, it's shown he cares about them when Bruno, Narancia and Abba die. This is blatant revisionism or you just haven't read the part.

Yikes. 1 and 3 are the weakest parts.

nigger tier taste
4>8>2>1>5>6>7>3 is the objective truth
seethe harder faggots

OMG ANIMATED 7 PAGE MUDAMUDAMUDA SO FUCING KINO THANKS BASED DAVIDPRO

Attached: 1521328846377.gif (413x243, 51K)

>The two SoL parts first
You just don't like Jojo.

>193135267
>look ma I shitposted again

>he cares about them
>only shows that he gives a shit about them when they die

Attached: 1540139719718.png (262x239, 88K)

Yea Forumsirgin cope

The majority of your emotions show in stessful situations.
I listed other examples showing his interactions, but most of the time the gang is in danger. The ultimate sign of him giving a shit about them is when he loses both his arms to help save them.

you right but part 6 is worse

So true, i might convert to being a hunterchad, jojo threads are too full of vargins

Attached: muh themes.png (523x548, 242K)

100% accurate and based.

>HxHnigger
>HxHnigger cant post anything resembling a meaningful argument
>MUH THEMES
>too stupid to not see the man in the mirror
kek. you HxHniggers are pathetic

No

>>HxHnigger
>hxhnigger
I've neither read nor watched hunter times hunter, neither did my post imply I did. Seems to me like my post really grinded your gears.

Saved

>literally couldn't respond to my three part counter-argument
Also, based speedreader completely skipped the White Album fight, where Giorno has a speech about resolve and Abbachio's death scene, where his partner talks to him about resolve.
Posting this image cause I can. Found it while cleaning my pictures folder.

Attached: 4689689356.jpg (4088x4088, 1.94M)

>>literally couldn't respond to my three part counter-argument
You're thinking of someone else, I didn't post in this thread before .

That's clearly a lie, as you would've been listed as a new IP, which you aren't.

I'm pretty sure he was.

I might've replied with 'this' to one post, but that doesn't change the fact I'm not the hunterfag you think I am, you should realize that more than one person dislikes your faveourite part.

This image will definitely be useful the next time someone tries to argue that Giorno is a well written character. Thanks user.

>literally couldn't respond to my three part counter-argument
Maybe you need to reconsider the way you argument if you can't get anyone to respond to you. Nobody wants to waste their time talking to someone who spergs out that hard.

I'm looking at the post, and there's no number listing the fact that he's a new IP in the thread.
I have higher standards when it comes to the intellectual level of these threads. I assume that only one person can completely miss entire pages of dialogue talking about the theme of resolve, but alas, degenerate posters will find a way to prove me wrong everytime.
Speedreading manga, speedreading images.

Attached: Screenshot (15).png (1365x658, 157K)

I made a funny image and you sperged out, that is the entirety of this story. Take your meds, schizo.

>I have higher standards when it comes to the intellectual level of these threads
You defend Part 5.

I think that user was responding to me. Sadly, he seems to have come down with a slight bit of autism.
I'll say this. The Hunterfag, whether it is or isn't you, is a massive pussy who I completely and wholly BTFO. He made no actual arguments, merely sweeping statements, while I provided many.
The fact that he shit on all of JoJo at multiple points and still got praise shows a majority of these threads are populated by braindead retards.
Your crime, if you aren't him, is speedreading.
Because it's good and I'm not a Yea Forums tier console warrior. Watching people blatantly misunderstand a part is an annoyance.

Attached: diavolo.gif (380x655, 1.48M)

Trish > Mariah > Karera > Yasuho > Jolyne > rest

with how pretentious you are who can be sure that you aren't the hunterfag
>trash at the top

>Come on, daddy, let me play mafia with my friends
Giggled.

>not finding Trish the hottest
The mark of a pleb

I can post HxH images if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Attached: 1506968865849.png (472x441, 139K)

>goblin, especially in the anime
>titlet
>ugly
>no personality
Trish belongs in the trash

Attached: foo fighters.jpg (160x398, 20K)

>goblin
Manga only, since Araki's artstyle was shit throughout most of that part (Mista also looks like a goblin)
>titlet
Delusional
>ugly
Literal retard
>no personality
We're talking about hottest girls here, you literal retard, why do you think "no personality" is a valid counterargument?

>goblin
Nah.
>titlet
Come on, she has a nice pair of boobs.
>ugly
Fuck you.
>no personality
This can be applied to most of Part 5 characters.
>We're talking about hottest girls here, you literal retard, why do you think "no personality" is a valid counterargument?
Actually, he's right. It is possible to love or feel sexual attraction to a character only because of personality. Or personality may increase the attractiveness

>Manga only
Please, by god, post at least one frame or still from the show where she looks even remotely decent, I've had no luck in finding one.
>Delusional
I accept your concession
>Literal retard
see first point, she's fucking ugly
>We're talking about hottest girls here, you literal retard, why do you think "no personality" is a valid counterargument?
A good personality only adds to a 2d girl, trish has none to speak of and together with her ugly face, design and body she makes for one of the worst major female characters in this show

Describe why you dislike part 5 Yea Forums.
Hard mode: no mention of asspulls and reasons beyond Giorno.

Reminder that Josuke was supposed to travel back in time and save his younger self but Araki forgot.
Anyone who disagrees needs to cope and get Arhacki's cock out of their mouth.

Attached: josuke.png (332x779, 427K)

Boring crew and antagonist. Weak finale wich doesn't tell us about what the characters were up to afterwards unlike literally every part before it. etc

You could always read Purple Haze Feedback

Having to read fanmade material realy doesn't make the part any better desu

It's not really fanmade. Araki commissioned the writing of it and Over Heaven, even did art for the new characters and stands.

My point stands, it's not a part of vento aureo, it just borrows characters from it, thus it doesn't make vento aureo any better. Is it even canon anyway?

Dubiously canonical. Only contradicts one thing, that being Fugo saying Bruno owned the boat from the start. Other than that, all it does is attempt to expand on what happened following Part 5, and a lot of what they say makes sense, like Giorno just saying he was the boss the entire time and joined Bruno's gang to out traitors, explaining where the drugs came from, bringing back the Stone Masks (they are not used by either Giorno or the main antagonist, the only one found is destroyed) and involving the Speedwagon Foundation.
If you want, there's a four hour long audio adaptation of it on youtube that is done by a guy who is on the level of a professional audiobook recorder. He's also doing Jorge Joestar and Over Heaven at some point.

I might check it out later, thanks.

The motivations of the main characters did not compel me.

Part 4 is the most fucking boring part for me. Kira is the only character who makes this part watchable and the first 20 episodes are pure boredom. They don't even feel like Jojo, it's basically a slice of life where the protagonist and his gang meet enemies and befriend them. And this part doesn't even have a good purpose for the plot to be going ( bad things inmuh town so I must protect it. What's that?! Unlike Diamond is Unbreakable, Part 1 and 3 were about defeating Dio and Part 2 was about defeating the Pillar Men. The plots weren't the best but at least they were engaging). As an anime-only, part 4 is my least favorite.

>As an anime-only
way to completely discount any merit your post might've had

Kira deserved a better story.

based

Well for starters Gold Experience is my least favorite MC stand
I don't like how everyone but Abbacchio sucked Giorno's dick at least once in these forced moments when they give him praise
Diavolo became shit tier when his design was revealed, which is a shame because he had such a strong introduction
The ending was so horribly done it makes me question Araki's knowledge on how gangs work. You have Diavolo take so much precautions that nobody in the gang should know what he looks like or how to find him. Suddenly in the epilogue, Giorno is the boss, but how did he get there? Who did he contact? Where did he go? Did the gang know Giorno murdered Diavolo somehow even though there's no corpse? I need answers Araki, you skipped an entire ending.
Bruno is kind of a mary sue.
Talking Head and Clash wasn't good.
Trish needed more interactions with the gang

Why? Was the manga better?! But I simply can't imagine how they can fuck up an anime adaptation of a manga which is basically about buff men dressed like homosexuals who fight in the most bizarre ways possible.

No, the manga was pretty much the same shit.

It was good until the last fight which was asspulls and anticlimactic af ending

Diavolo

I can't say that I dislike Part 5. It just feels not as good as 3 and 4.

Part 4's manga looks better but it still has the same fundamental problems.