Out of her 4 other friends she worries about a single one

>out of her 4 other friends she worries about a single one
>is perfectly fine with looking like a dandere and executing the other 3 girls as long as its not madoka
>cares not about anyone that isn't madoka, not even a little bit, even tho in every timeline she was friends with them just the same
>even if madoka dies happy without turning into a witch she will go back in time to change shit just because she didn't like it

Is Homura a sociopath?

Attached: Homura_character.png (506x712, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2867713/#2867713
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/117626365/#117631911
desuarchive.org/a/thread/193120104/#q193120104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>girl who becomes the literal embodiment of evil might be a sociopath
Uh gee I dunno user is that possible?

AI YO

Homura a shit, news at 11.

when does she becomes the literal embodiment of evil? in the third movie?

No, she actually cares for someone.

Attached: __akemi_homura_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_misteor__03652359116ea6170d2b2656fb9fbb13.jpg (2721x2721, 1.48M)

Yes. Madoka. The other girls that fight with her, fought with her, became her friends too? She didn't gave a shit. She didn't gave a shit about Mami, she didn't gave a shit about sayoko, she didn't gave a shit about anyone that wasn't her or madoka.

Stop speed-watching. She actually did care about all of them at one time, but her her mental health took a great hit after so many loops that her mind deteriorated to focus on only one thing and that was Madoka. Trying to save everyone was just too hard and no matter what she did, she couldn't save everyone. She decided that she would focus solely on Madoka, but that still didn't stop her from trying to save others a few times. A sociopath wouldn't have cared about any of them including Madoka.

more over, it's pretty difficult to try and save all of your friends when you can't even save the one. being homura is suffering.

>She actually did care about all of them at one time
She didn't treat them like garbage at the start, but the fact that her ENTIRE objective is just to save madoka regardless if the rest dies goes to show what i mean about her being a sociopath. She didn't want a happy ending, all that she cared about was to start her lesbian ship with madoka even if the rest died. She didn't care that mami died, she didn't care that sayoko died. If she really wanted a better ending she would try to save them all. Instead she just wanted to save her love interest

>sayoko
That's the second time you did that. It's SA-YA-KA.

She did try and save them all. Multiple times. When she finally came the closest to saving them all, Sayaka still turned into a witch and Mami shot and killed Kyoko. It was at that point that Homura realized that she couldn't save them all. At best, she could try and prevent Sayaka and Madoka from becoming magical girls. However, she couldn't prevent Sayaka as her attention was solely on QB and Madoka. Her personality was warped due to all the time warping and she became damaged. In the end, when she became a devil and trapped everyone in a bubble universe, she still 'saved' everyone. She gave everyone the happy school life they wanted. It was just against their will.

Attached: 849c18436c81f54bef56419043bd94ff.jpg (1560x2047, 251K)

Are you seriously telling me you haven't watched rebellion yet?

Attached: 1464400609621.png (459x462, 150K)

nope. Just the anime so far. Regardless of the 3rd movie, does the first 2 movies add anything that the show doesn't cover?

Madoka was the one who saved her life. Of course she'd fixate on her.

No, it's just recap. They reanimated some scenes to look nicer but pacing suffers a bit compared to the show.

Now that I think about it, an ending in which Homura saves Madoka but lets even one of the others die couldn't even happen. Madoka would either plead with Homura to go back and save the others, or more likely, make a contract with QB to do it herself. Either way, it's another time loop for Homura.

Sallaka

Attached: heh.jpg (860x664, 84K)

Attached: 1536929717554.png (313x382, 133K)

¡Ay, mi corazón!

Attached: sayaka cape-on-head retarded.jpg (800x800, 125K)

it was madoka AND mami

The one in which madoka made the contract at the end was when homura i think attempted to take down the walpurgs alone. IMO the most "ideal" ending was when after defeating walpurgs madoka asked homura to kill her before she became a witch.

Did Madoka even know about her time loop power? She wouldn't ask her to go back and save the others if she didn't know.

She did in the third timeline, but probably not most timelines, especially as homerun gets more and more reclusive and asocial

>Is Homura a sociopath?

No. She's in love.

Attached: MadokaNietzsche.png (953x567, 429K)

Her other four friends aren't Madoka.

Attached: 1557102381006.jpg (1000x737, 858K)

OP is confirmed emcel who doesn't understand true love.

Attached: 131768444197.jpg (2500x1875, 393K)

Madoka is a frightfully lewd girl

Attached: madoka design.jpg (3023x2118, 2.52M)

She spent enough time to realize that those 3 were retards no matter what she did.

the more innocent the lewder the girl.

Why is her head shaped like a football? Did her mom drop her as a baby?

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

Attached: akuma.jpg (2836x1595, 401K)

She's related to Arnold Shortman

fuck off tripfag

headcanon accepted

Homura did try to save everyone, but after who knows how many failures, she gave up on saving most of them. She couldn’t give up on saving Madoka because she would literally die if she did.
The last episodes of the anime bent over backwards to ensure that the audience knows Homura isn’t a sociopath. Turns out most people suck at paying attention.

Attached: This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.png (642x122, 82K)

shes the true hero of madoka magica. because she never gave up, madoka-jesus could save everyones sins

Attached: homura.jpg (1920x1080, 693K)

Homura isn't a sociopath. She cares about the other girls, but Madoka is her absolute priority. She will do nearly antything if it means protecting Madoka and making her happy. This includes fucking over the other girls if she thinks they're a threat to that.

Madoka was also the first person who was genuinely kind to her and tried to be friends with her.

Get out of here, user.

Attached: 6bbf104a495c3f8a23a2dfe52832c281d11536fe.jpg (600x800, 195K)

actually madoka was the reason she sold her soul in the first place, so she had to try save madoka at all costs

Lovely MaMa Bizarre Adventure

She's not evil, she's Ai Yo.

Attached: 1396612401954.png (700x668, 391K)

You can't argue with her nihilistic followers. They don't care. Logic doesn't exist to them, it is the same as emotion. You're better off ignoring them as they progressively go more insane as no sequel comes out.

Why would Homurafags go insane for lack of a sequel when the movie ended perfectly for her?

>the movie ended perfectly for her
I'm a Homurafag and I thought Rebellion was a sad ending.

Attached: 1568072464236.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

They have less to say every year until they stop existing.

i dunno she looks pretty happy to me

Homura did nothing wrong

What are some things you can do with Kyouko's armpits?

Attached: armpits.jpg (380x156, 21K)

Have Sayaka lick them.

uhmm so i rewatched rebellion a couple of times
how did homura gain enough power to turn to a literal embodiment of evil?

Why are they so good together?

Attached: 1543742175071.jpg (1440x8100, 3.87M)

Bound by fate. Based and wholesome.

based on what

Attached: 1568357702754.png (398x273, 15K)

And this is the price of love, a selfless endeavor turned into obsession and selfishness. A woman who despite her years has ultimately and truly learned nothing and just made a cycle of timeloops herself to replace Kyubey's Magical girl bullshit and Madoka's happy go lucky cycle of "everyone is happy and magical girls dont have to suffer and die."

>after defeating walpurgs
That didn't happen, user. They got wrecked.

She becomes a Witch just like Madoka, only her soul-gem is tainted with love/obsession. She basically has omniscience like Madoka. Just like Sayaka is likely getting like that as well slowly, she's just the middle ground between Homura's "evil" and Madoka's "good".

Is it even possible for Homura to be happy anymore?

No, because Madoka will always oppose her now and Homura will slowly mentally degrade worse and worse.

So uncreative. The situation could change.

This is anime, did you forget that.

Nope. What's your point?

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2867713/#2867713

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/117626365/#117631911

press F

Attached: yukari_impressed.png (314x215, 97K)

I always hated Homura’s guts and that’s part of the reason why. Her obsession with Madoka is (and I say this in the non meme way) cringe worthy as fuck.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/193120104/#q193120104

Yes. She just needs to marry Madoka.

Attached: 1539354034458.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Is rebellion worth watching? Madoka magica pretty much ends without needing anything else

How many times did she trust the other girls only for them to fuck up? How many times would Mami kill everyone before you started hating her?

I recognize that Rebellion is good, but what you just said is exactly why I don't really like it.

Rebellion is necessary.

Attached: 1390282901516.jpg (500x500, 92K)

>Is Homura a sociopath?
This should have been obvious from the first episodes. She's looped so many times that she stopped caring. She probably doesn't see each individual loop as reality anymore. Everyone keeps making the same dumb mistakes and there's no point saving them. Not when she can't even accomplish her main goal of saving Madoka. Why bother helping them if she's just going to stay a prisoner to these loops and her efforts will make no difference? Homura is a victim of her own wish. Obsessively loving Madoka is the only thing that can keep her sane at this point.

Watch it. If you don't like it pretend it doesn't exist.

How about you make an effort to befriend her properly and ease her loneliness so she doesn’t snap? Would have been so much easier with the timeloop ability because she would have more information on them. Homura only put in the minimal effort for the others despite the only difference with Madoka being the fact that she met her first and Homura’s beta attitude appreciated the fact that Madoka was more openly nice to her. She could have developed nice relationships with the others if only she wasn’t such a shallow obsessed bitch.

Why the fuck would she care about them?
Kyouko is a psychopath who tries to murder other magical girls, and she's the most reliable teammate, that tells you a lot about the others.
Mami is a fragile whore who literally goes full school shooter on the others after finding out the truth about becoming witches
It is literally impossible to be honest and tell the truth with them because they're all fucking crazy and can't HANDLE the truth, especially Mami. So she has to be all secretive instead, but even that doesn't work BECAUSE
Sayaka, the biggest bitch of them all, is a worthless cunt who turns witch in every possible timeline, literally triggering everyone elses doom as well. If it wasn't for this cunt it might be possible to keep the secret and prevent those mentally unstable cunts from murdering each other and then actually work together to defeat Walpurgisnacht
But because Sayaka is a bitch who turns into a witch in every timeline without fail, there is nothing to be done except fucking pray that Kyouko somehow survives for once (but of course even a 2v1 against WPN wouldn't lead to victory, but it's the best shot Homura got).

It's a fucking miracle she still cares about them at all and doesn't just silently assassinate Sayaka the Bitch. From her perspective, they're all crazy bitches who are actively working against her.
But in her supreme benevolence she still gave all of them good lives when she remade the world, saving EVERYONE and curbing the Inc*bator scourge once and for all.
A true hero.

The evil of humanity must be contained, alas if it leaks...

Attached: Kutakutaplush02.jpg (500x359, 42K)

This is your brain on Homura faggotry. Homura has countless timeloops worth of information on them yet NEVER tried to actually use it in any meaningful away. She never directly interfered or tried to make a way into their personal lives, which she KNEW were the causes of everyone’s breakdowns and deaths. All she ever did was spill her sphagetti or quietly give weak statements to people she never actually tried to get close to. Of course no one would believe some random girl out of nowhere. And she knew this after her initial failures.

It’s ironic how you criticize the others as if they didn’t just have one chance with very little knowledge in their own contained timelines, while Homura had way more to work with yet kept fucking up every single time.

>murdering your friends is okay because WAAAH SHE ONLY HAD ONE CHANCE

It's not Homura's job to wipe their asses for them. She already had the impossible task of saving Madoka and killing Walpurgis.

>why didn't Homura just became JESUSBUDDHA and (as a literal stranger they never met before) magically solve everyone's personal issues with her magic wisdom and magic psychology PHD

This is your brain on Bitchyaka faggotry.

I mean rationally she tried to save anyone at first, then realized she couldn't. Then Sayaka fell and then what? It was probably the 10th iteration she realized she couldn't save anyone and then decided to focus only on Madoka, 100 iterations later she's completely obsessed with her.

Honestly I don't think you really understand what she went through.

Don't know if she's a psychopath, but she's worst Madoka girl at least.

Gotta love how you guys can only think in extremes. Homura had so many loops to the point where she went from a completely weak chucklefuck to learning how to use all that weaponry together with her timestop magic and prepare it perfectly so that they would hit Walpurgis. But she couldn’t take the time to get everyone together so they could help ease eachothers burdens and stop them from snapping? Her timeloop ability is so perfect for this since she’d eventually be able to figure them out as people along with their dynamics. The fact that she gave up on that means she didn’t care. The matter of the fact is that Homura only really cares about Madoka and her desires reflect that.

>The fact that she gave up on that means she didn’t care
And why should she care about a bunch of psychotic, murderous bitches?

Because I deserve a harem ending.

Madoka was the only girl worth saving.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1454118769337.jpg (601x583, 58K)

This is a nice thread
shame if something happened to it

Attached: 1532247139_dfe11714587280dc1a4f10051b4682f8a214b257_hq.gif (421x304, 767K)

1. Their "murderous" or psychotic sides are a product of their harsh circumstances and poor mental states, not something ingrained in them. Both the viewer and Homura can eventually learn that they are good people that need help.
2. They were the only people in their lives that they could confide with about their situations.
3. Homura had the chance to redo, something that the other girls don’t. They are helpless sitting ducks compared to Homura and seeing that they either realise their mistakes right before death/witching out, or only lash out because they can’t take the revelations, it only makes sense to want to help them be what they could without the tragedies unfolding.

>out of her 4 other friends she worries about a single one
She sees madoka as her "real" and closest friend, the person most important to her. The others are more Madokas friends.
>is perfectly fine with looking like a dandere and executing the other 3 girls as long as its not madoka
Keep in mind that she might have groundhog-day'd that whole scenario hundreds of times, which both makes her desperate, but also allows her to un-do these killings if she has to. Plus of course: from her point of views the other girls are a "bad influence" on madoka, leading her down the path of being a magical girl, which will inevitably lead to Madokas death. From her point of view, she is protecting Madoka from mortal Danger.
>cares not about anyone that isn't madoka, not even a little bit, even tho in every timeline she was friends with them just the same
She really was friends with Madoka, and "kinda" friends with the others because THEY were friends with madoka as well. She always felt the deepest connection to Madoka herself, and of course she isn't so happy about the others, as she feels like they encourage her to become a magical girl, which will kill Madoka.
>even if madoka dies happy without turning into a witch she will go back in time to change shit just because she didn't like it
Well yes. Because her friend died. If you had the ability to turn back time, and the person that meant the most to you died, wouldn't you try everything to keep them from dying, even if at one point they died without regrets? If all else fails, she could always repeat the events of one of these "good deaths", but she isn't ready to give up on trying to saving Madoka, so she keeps trying.

>Is Homura a sociopath?
I don't think so. I think you severely underestimate how fucked up the whole situation is from Homuras perspective. She's the one that realized they've been "tricked" she's the one that realizes that there will always be a bad ending, also another thing

Is to keep in mind how fucked up war is, and this is essentially war. People regularly get terrible PTSD from seeing their fellow soldiers fall in war. Homura doesn't just see her fellow magical girls die, she sees her best friend die over and over and over and over and over again, and thanks to the ability to turn back time, it is ingrained in her head that she is in fact the only one who can save her, yet after dozens of times, her friend still dies right before her eyes. Homura is doing what she can to deal with a super fucked up situation. I mean Keep in mind the timeline where Mami realized what is going on and straight up killed kyouko, planning to kill them all as the only way to "save" them, forcing madoka to kill her friend. Shit's fucked up.

Wrong, Walpurgs was defeated in every timeline, it's just that it was always at the cost of Madoka perishing one way or another

The first bit works for Sayaka and especially Kyoko (who barely even counts as "Madoka's friend"), but the complete lack of regard for Mami is kind of a cold. They were a trio during the first two timelines, Mami every bit as present and protective as Madoka. Madoka wormed her way into Homura's heart more by being more affectionate and hug molesting her, but Mami being placed on the same level as Sayaka and Kyoko is still kind of rough.

Attached: tumblr_nxh29bK0NE1ugfaiio1_500.gif (500x281, 804K)

Right? To me, it just makes Homura come off as really shallow and obsessive.

Youre the one whos extreme here.
Homura clearly went to a different side becuase of what she experienced. Its pretty much implied by how her personality does a total 180. She successfully held on to the part of her that needed to exist: the part that vowed to save madoka.
The whole point of homura was she couldnt save fate (on her own) that was madoka's destiny. But her decision to save madoka was ultimately the best decision.

Homura literally saved the entire human race and universe by doing what she did. Fuck incubators, Homu did nothing wrong.

That fact that she went through that should only push her to try harder to get everyone to be more stable and understanding with her own information and plans. She would benefit from friendship as much as the others. Instead, she threw the baby out with the bath water, decided to antagonise herself in front of the other girls despite knowing distrust only causes more issues down the line, decided to try beat everything ON HER OWN which is retarded as fuck, and also potentially throws away others lives for the sake of Madoka. There isn’t even any logic in any of this, forgetting the fact that Homura lost what little empathy she had.

But Homura doesn't want to fuck the other girls

Attached: Homu harem.png (1023x1578, 1.45M)

It's not a matter of want. It is simply necessary for Homura to project her dominance over the other girls.

I like how madokafags like to pretend that a generic 12 episode magical girl show is somehow comparable to the likes of Evangelion.

Attached: neon-genesis-evangelion-3-1.jpg (1284x856, 254K)

It hardly matters, the show does nothing but praise Homura and warps around her.

I like how evafags pretend that their holy grail is anything but a shitshow buried under tons of pseudophilosphical ramblings.

Pretty much. It becomes mostly Homura wank after episode 9.

She isnt capable of changing fate, what you describe as her faults is part of the trap shes and all magical girls get stuck in.
Only madoka-jesus can break the cycle.

They're not her friends, they're just in the same show as her.

Homura deliberately aimed for Mami's knees when they fought in rebellion. She THREATENED to kill Sayaka, and even then, under great duress.

The only Megucas who kill other Megucas are Mami and oddly enough, Madoka herself.

There's a lot to guess about and speculate in this series, and maybe death would be preferable to what these pseudo immortal liches have in store, but c'mon

Imagine trying to save your one and only friend, a sole reason why you sold your soul to a literal space devil, failing time and time again, watching everyone die over and over, world going to shit and crumbling in ruins, but still pressing onward, because your goal keep slipping the grasp of your hand. Sure that won't put a dent on anyone's sanity.

Homura is a chuuni dork and is inferior to best girl Sayaka.

Attached: sayaka.png (872x685, 151K)

Sayaka is a retarded stacy

Will she enter Giga Stacy Ultra Heterosex modo to defeat Homura Negra?

Attached: Sayakacm.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>Fuck incubators, Homu did nothing wrong.
This is the truth simply stated.
Homura single handedly defeats a galactic empire of scheming jewish cats that caused the witches to appear in the first place and literally power themselves out of the misery they cause.
People bitching about Homura focus exclusively on character study memes and forget the overall plot. Of course Homura becomes a psycho but that doesn't mean she was wrong about anything.

If there was a way that Homura could have gotten Kyouko to the end without involving any of the others, Walmart Night might have been possible. But since you can't unlock Kyouko without getting Sayaka as well, that plan always went to shit. And the irregular timelines without Sayaka fucking up never worked out because fuck you Homura you can't be happy.

Attached: 56108398_p1.png (710x678, 169K)

Madoka was the only one who displayed any kind of effectiveness against Wally. Kyouko, Sayaka and Mami are a drop in the bucket compared to Homura in terms of firepower once she's fully prepared but even she only managed to knock it around for a bit. In the end it was always up to Madoka.

Evangelion might be better than Madoka but not by much and they're both about as deep as a puddle.

>It is simply necessary for Homura to project her dominance over the other girls
Project her dominance how?

Being the one with the strap-on.

Because she has to kill the big witch as well numbnuts.

Wall slam.

No, she will call her long lost little sister La Hermanita.

There was a timeline where the big witch was killed but Madoka died, and Homura still decided to redo.

No. Homura has the Universe at her fingertips to make a life she wants to live, yet she sits on a chair at the edge of a cliff and cries instead. She's completely broken.
Even if everything works out in the end, Homura's happiness will always just be brief moments of light in a dark abyss.

>lol why didn't homura solve everyone's problems like in the video game :P
Because the anime is trying to be grounded in reality. Homura isn't a social butterfly and she sucks at solving problems.

This. I mean she's been stuck in the hospital forever, is awkward, meek and weak. The moment she made new friends and started to live her life for real they are all dead and gone because of some fuck up scheme and there was literally no escape from her. It would be a miracle if she can grow up to be a functional person, let alone a keikaku master which can bend the will of some highly volatile teenagers.

What do Homura’s legs smell like?

failure, suffering and rabu

I don't wanna defend him, but I was blackout drunk by the time I watched Rebellion. Needed it to get through more PMMM.
>MADOKA
>IS GOD
>AND
>HOMURA
>IS HUMANITYYYY

Better than being a fucking dork like Homura.

Can you really blame her?

ACK ACK
Wish you were back
Showing these fags
How real shitposters act
Dear ACK, I summon thee
Take these threads, prune them please
ACK oh ACK
Why don't you reply back
Here, have some crack
Time to attack

Attached: 1.png (506x750, 326K)

Mudaka

Attached: 1565894523623.jpg (454x454, 80K)

What weird proportions. Madoka should be way shorter.

Homura is a psychopath.

Homura is a lonely maiden who fell into a deep, passionate love.

>maiden
that's a very kind way to say hopeless virgin

She must be willing to do what she must. And by that, I mean raping Madoka.

Correct

Attached: HomuMado.png (628x886, 535K)

>her 4 other friends
They were not her friends