Watamote

What is the moral of her story?
Befriend yourself to make friends?
Stop hating everyone and people will like you?
The one who lives you the most may be invisible to you?
Your soulmate could be hidden behind a tree?

There are so many moral of her story. What do you think?

Attached: 3cjjflqe6ddy1.jpg (501x496, 42K)

Attached: Ucchi5.jpg (600x800, 121K)

There is no moral; it's just a fun anti-moe comic where instead of the traditional moeblob they decided to go with a cute, socially disturbed character instead.

If more go along this route it becomes an archetype like "tundere" — when one think about it "cute whilst violently aggressive" isn't much more out there than "cute whilst socially crippled".

Oh boy I can't wait to post in this new edition of the Watamote general!

Attached: 1567950431939.jpg (700x1150, 99K)

Never ever

the moral is you can make big bucks as a mangaka if you cater to lesbians

>speedreaders...
Be yourself. Just do the opposite of what Minami is doing.

Attached: watamote_c149_007.png (869x1236, 171K)

Based kiichan.

Attached: watasenpaikouhai.png (800x467, 122K)

all wrong, the moral of the history is how good of a wife asuka can be

Attached: asuka.... boob.....jpg (505x607, 54K)

I dont think not good at all could be a good moral, senpai.

Attached: In_a_Box.jpg (1140x878, 767K)

Ucchi didn't kill Minami when she heard her talking shit about tomoko, how would you expect her to be a good wife ?

Attached: pissed asuka.jpg (1600x2395, 795K)

Imae was too good and pure for this manga.

Attached: model student and some average looking loner.jpg (800x604, 106K)

boyfriend arc is very soon yuriposters now that she has friends, and there is nothing you can do.

>point of the character is to be a social outcast
>but let's make her a girl
>but let's also make her cute

What's the point?

thankfully, yuri is a boy

Attached: Ucchi chad.png (400x566, 69K)

ucchi*, i have no ideia how i confused those 2

>two watamote threads right now
>no new chapter
Why do you people do this?

Because everything must be a general and if you don't like then you're a newfag and redditfag

That OP is a seanigger maybe

>Be yourself.
>Just do the opposite of what Minami is doing.
But I'm Minami? How can I be myself if I must do the opposite of what I normally do? You're stupid user and you'll never get a gf as great as me.

Attached: litteratureminami.jpg (600x600, 146K)

>avatarfagging
so this is the person that keeps bumping the general

The moral is that we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1563950918323.jpg (870x1019, 484K)

"Just be female"

Attached: 1492737950711.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

Woah, careful with that wisdom. You might inspire trannies. You got to be born female. Ironically, Tomoko might be a male in a woman's body.

Attached: watamote_c162_005.png (868x1236, 243K)

A decent series ends up going to shit the longer it goes on like most nip shit. Also yurifags and yuri are the worst thing to infest anime.

Attached: 1430443398800.jpg (400x308, 25K)

Has anyone else dropped it lately? It became the most bland and boring of tripe ever since she got friends.

She had friends for 3 years. Where have you been?

Just Be Yourself™

Attached: 1563647047698.jpg (490x371, 33K)

im glad you like it

Attached: tomoko's dream part 2.jpg (850x1200, 270K)

Yuu is going to be the canon couple, she has been there from the beginning and once the third year ends she will start appearing alot more

you can't prove me wrong
it got alot better after she got more friends, what the fuck are you guys going on about ? tomoko being "relatable horny for boys loner" girl in 9/10 chapters was getting stale

Attached: 71467071_p0.jpg (934x1573, 466K)

Do as mommy says

Attached: asuka eyes.gif (410x413, 96K)

>What is the moral of her story?
You do not know the privilege of being a mother. There is power in creation. To shape a life. Turn it toward happiness or despair. This vessel is at the edge. Yet she struggles. You cannot see her magnificence. She is weak to urging. She has colors we have no names for. But she is ending. Her music is bittersweet. It is beautiful.

Attached: Eldritch Horror.png (1139x1476, 3.44M)

Does ucchi ACTUALLY stand any chance of fucking tomoko before asuka ?

Based and yuripilled

Attached: 1553891788657.png (349x374, 65K)

Well maybe if she nope none whatsoever

Attached: 1553012386388.png (700x661, 534K)

if only bocchi had yuri in it, maybe it would actually be popular

You don't always realize how much you learn from your failures.

How's that?

Attached: 53754018-924c-4cfd-ae71-261acc485d2c.gif (540x496, 2.78M)

She banished Minami from 3-4.
That's more than non-fanart-Asuka ever did.

take asuka's fucking bottle tomoko

Attached: a.png (196x223, 25K)

The real moral is how easy it is to lose yourself. Tomoko wanted to have a boyfriend and look at her now. Yuri was the only sane man on their group back at the Kyoto trip, look at her now. Ucchi was the straightest example of a simple normal person, look at her now. Asuka was a perfect example on how to not be a Vixen that wants nothing else but to mindbreak a mojyo, look at her now. And the list just goes on. So, what about us? Becoming a /u/fag can be elusive. A key factor behind the success of long term conversion is subtlety. Victims are never consciously aware that their mind is being reshaped by the enemy. Slowly aligning their own morals, beliefs and agenda to match those of the /u/fags. Long-term physical affects of the manipulation are unsustainable. Higher mental functioning decays, ultimately leaving the victim a gibbering animal. So, a /u/fag never jumps out and says he has been converted. But the main question is, does that really mean we should feel safe? Are we being purposefully lead to become obsessed with yuri? Is Nico trying to warn us about something?

Attached: Is there even such a thing as too much yuri.jpg (1288x2072, 1.19M)

So yeah, it's like how originally I just wanted to have sex with itou but now I want to cum inside her trumpet and then watch her play it, y'know?

Attached: itou_sleeping.png (453x253, 29K)

Yeah, I get that. You know what else would make perfect sense? If you wouldn't stop posting this. EVER.

Attached: 1560998783760.png (1280x720, 233K)

wow user i sure do wonder if you are going to clean it after, i bet you are such a great person that you wouldn't make itou waste her time cleaning cum out of a trumpet right ?

Attached: Itou's slut.png (821x962, 617K)

>Befriend yourself to make friends?
No
>Stop hating everyone and people will like you?
No
>The one who lives you the most may be invisible to you?
No

shhhhhhhhh

Attached: mako sleep.jpg (344x283, 104K)

Attached: 1550475491069.png (461x688, 286K)

Nope, I still love it. It has some boring moments but overall is a great manga, before and after kyoto arc

I doubt the creators started this manga with the idea of it containing an important message, and I doubt they thought it would go on for this long.

Although unlike some people here, I don't mind Tomoko becoming more sociable, but I do agree with some of the critique that some of these positive developments came out of nowhere without any effort on her own part to improve her lot.

Have sex (with a girl)

I dropped back when she didn't have friends because the manga was getting really stale (even the "totally original loner gags" were something straight out of FKMT's Kurosawa). Few years later I checked it again and it had made advanced into a proper story with deep characters.

How is that she never got corrupted by the mojyo?

Attached: watamote_pres_6031.jpg (225x350, 17K)

No its
>Turn your manga into a cash cow when it gets popular, disregard any artistic integrity you may have had.

The point is that she only had her own ineptitude to blame for being a social outcast.

But Minami is being herself, or rather what she perceives herself to be.

Namely a bitch.

Keep your wits about you, because all the seemingly normal people around you may turn out to be crazy.

I find that as believable as being a lesbian born in a man's body yo.

The moral is you just don't add random girls and let them be characters since it only makes things worse.
And that anime adaptations can actually improve things.
This series is making a great example of how to ruin a series.

Attached: tomoout.png (800x579, 271K)

Be lucky enough to attract weird lesbians to make you not as lonely. There was a moral to the story but it got lost

>Ruin a series
>Going 10 years strong
Pick one.

That's the power of being the best girl

Attached: megumi-senpai.jpg (475x518, 42K)

>Befriend yourself
How do I do that?

Attached: 1565603542886.png (708x315, 100K)

Alt accounts

Can't wait for the study arc to btfo out all the /u/ fags that actually think Asuka is gay.

>other watamote thread is still up
>it's full of incest
Those faggots should be posting in here

Attached: a2a82b1df2a0b1356a96662175fb5469.jpg (500x500, 48K)