If Deku wasn't raised by a single mom, what changes?

If Deku wasn't raised by a single mom, what changes?

Attached: 1568331026365.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

his sexuality

He doesn't wait for a surrogate father to come along and give him the motivation to improve himself he should have had from the beginning instead of waiting for superpowers to be dangled in front of him like a carrot on a stick.

Attached: 1516302305371.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

He would have trained his ass off had he had a complete family.

wasn't his dad just always at work?

Having the enough balls to fight the crime without quirk and become batman

this, maybe he actually does something interesting instead of just becoming the new all might

Maybe less crying

Except he wasn't.

He effectively was

Nothing because Hori is a shit writer and even the characters with dads end up being trash, look at Bakugo who had perfectly normal parents.

Nah, he's that way because of who he is. Tanjiro lost his father and became a father figure for his siblings and financially supported his family after he died.

Attached: EDto2iNXkAEh4F.jpg (700x1244, 198K)

who is his father anyway?

The mysterious hero Blast.

He has a male role model, so he can stand up for himself

spike

its kinda inevitable considering how fat his mom is. Nobody would wanna stick around for that

Attached: 1538599446573.png (1601x3463, 1.97M)

Bakugou is just naturally a piece of shit because he thinks he's better than everyone and growing up with everyone constantly praising him and never being challenged in a meaningful way only exacerbated his already rotten attitude. His parents are wonderful people and did the best they could with him but Bakugou is just naturally shitstain who deserves to be thoroughly humiliated until he realizes he's not the center of the damn universe. Some people are just born assholes, it happens. Had a friend who was walking garbage but had two of the nicest parents I've ever seen.

That's why he needs to be sent to Military School

A guy literally called "Long time no see"

People actually like his manga

Obviously AFO

>more confidant
>doesn't get extremely attached to All Might as a father figure
>would not have choked up the first time he talked to a girl
>won't be so gay for Bakugo

I agree with you, both my parents and even me are very nice people, but somehow my little brother turned out to be an asshole.

All for one makes him a villain

He would actually have a spine.

This

deku should've been a goddamned villain. he should've had 2 loving perfect parents who got killed inadvertently by AfO and All Might and his obsession with all might should've gotten warped as he unraveled all the secrets behind AfO and All Might and ultimately begged for and gotten denied OfA, becoming a vigilante to try and prove himself but becoming gradually disillusioned about the heroes he once worshipped until he joined the LoV and AfO gave him a couple quirks or he awakened some cool quirk or some shit. And Mirio should've been the goddamn mc

And dont even get started on their other son.