Who is the strongest DB character he can defeat?

Who is the strongest DB character he can defeat?

Attached: my-hero-academia-vigilantes-all-might-1172586-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sge2RvKjAiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

King Piccolo.

Pre AFO Battle or Post? He was a lot weaker afterwards since he got his shit kicked in real hard.

Saitama wins.

Both versions

He literally gets shit stomped by anyone

He can solo Dragon Ball. Goku is weaker than a taser and a laser pointer.

I'd say post, probably king Piccolo. Pre, Raditz and maybe vegeta (at the time he was a villain) even though he's not on planet buster level, I think he could punch him enough to win.

How? Vegeta blows up the planet and calls it a day.

king piccolo probably

Maybe Raditz.

>How? Vegeta blows up the planet and calls it a day.
Pfft. Yeah, because that's exactly what he and the other villains did against Goku and his crew, right? Snark aside though, Saiyan's enjoy hand to hand fights and pique All Might has potentially more raw physical strength than Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta. If it's kept to a strictly hand-to-hand combat, All Might has a fair shot at victory but if Vegeta starts using high-level energy blasts then, yeah, it's gonna be geets. At least that's my take.

hell no

Yamcha.

He can't even beat Farmer with Shotgun.

probably most of them if its pure physical strength DBZ characters are strong because of their energy fields

>Pfft. Yeah, because that's exactly what he and the other villains did against Goku and his crew, right?
They usually at least threaten to once they become irritated. But you're right that in general they fight directly. So assuming Allmight is superior to base Vegeta in a brawl, then the question becomes can Allmight put Vegeta down before he A) transforms into a 100x stronger giant monster, or B) Says fuck it and aims a full power Galic Gun down.

I think he would struggle with Raditz. I think Nappa would decisively kill All Might. But I think he could defeat King Piccolo and Junior. I'm mostly basing this on how strong I think Roshi is compared to characters in Hero Academia. To me it seems like anyone way stronger than Roshi would be absolutely insane within that setting, and in terms of speed and raw destructive force Raditz dwarfed King Piccolo, who was well beyond Kamesennin.

Attached: Nappa_Vegeta_Saibamen.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Very well said

Why do you type like a teenager

Probably Pui Pui.

At his peak he's stronger than anyone in Dragon Ball, but once you get into Z he's quickly gonna start running into people with levels of speed that he can't keep up with.

Vegeta still wouldn't have trouble. He's a genius and a prodigy among a race that's all about fighting and has been training since childhood. All Might wouldn't win even with better physicals.
All Might beating King Piccolo is laughable considering he's more powerful than Roshi and Roshi was someone that destroys mountains on accident. Anyone from mid-late original dragonball wipes the floor with All Might.

All Might has only ever hit anyone directly with all of his strength twice. You are underestimating the power behind a punch that can level a city with the wind pressure it creates alone. He also has precise control over that wind pressure, enough to change the weather and create and destroy tornadoes.
A mountain literally ain't shit to even the weakened All Might.

To his credit he actually tried. It just didn't work out because Goku countered.

Mr. Satan

kek

>All Might has the power to level a city from wind pressure alone
Do you have a scan that proves this? From what I can find his best feat stops at city level and it was a direct punch. Roshi casually level mountains which requires much more energy than what All Might is capable of outputting in his strongest punch. King Piccolo is even stronger than that and he's more or less on Kid Goku's level who's stated to be even stronger than someone that casually wipes out mountains. There is no way All Might comes even close to beating King Piccolo. MHA's top tier is city level at best which gets surpassed in EARLY DB, you seriously are severely overestimating All Might

>Do you have a scan that proves this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sge2RvKjAiE

Vegeta is totally the type to fight someone on their strongest front though just to prove that they can do it, like he did with Cell.

Punching hard enough to create a rain storm isn't exactly weak in terms of Raw physical power too, and All Might does have pretty good Endurance.

I still think Vegeta wins though.

>Multi-city block feat
Yeah until I see All Might CASUALLY leveling an entire city with a single attack,statement that says he can, or a calc that surpasses the energy required to level a whole mountain, he is nowhere near King Piccolo.

He can't even beat the mid tiers in one piece. He can't scratch anyone from db.

He'd fucking wreck most people who aren't Yonko, their top officers, or top marines.

Post-Namek Piccolo
By killing Kami

Attached: 1547069935636.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Or Beerus
By poisoning Supreme Kai

Saiyan Saga was peak Vegeta smug.

Attached: A SAIYAN ELITE.gif (500x400, 558K)

They could though. Just scale back from Buu:
Buu destroyed a galaxy over time. An average galaxy has over 200 billion Solar systems.
Destroying that over a couple centuries requires FTL and Star busting capability.
Scale then to Cell, who threatened to blow up the Solar system.
Was that a bluff? Well, an SS3 Goku would have been able to defeat Cell.
SS3 Goku also scales to Buu, hell we can even say SS4 and call it a day.
Why? Because an SS4 is only a 1000 times stronger than base.
Now when we divide Buu's capabilities by a 1000 we still are above planet busting and solar system busting capabilities. We should of course take the zenkai boosts into account, but you'd still won't get under planet busting capabilities for Vegeta.
You have given no reason for us to doubt Vegeta's claim.

Second: Radditz was above light speed, as stated by Piccolo.
You have given no reason to doubt that and All Might isn't above that.
None of his feats and statements suggest that he could do anything like that.

Third is strength or force:
Speed relates to force, because force = mass x acceleration or speed.
This means that a character who can move above light speed or characters who near that have more force to apply.

You can forget the Saiyan saga fighters.
You can even forget moon busting Roshi.
I'm certain that if Roshi lived in that verse with the same power, he'd still be the greatest and that All Might would consider him the greatest hero (until Goku that is)