Name a better waifu, I dare you to try

Name a better waifu, I dare you to try.

Attached: spice-and-wolf-holo-lawrence-kraft-ookami-to-koushinryou-anime-12459.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

You first.

That's not what waifu means.

There is no best girl, there's just what's best for you.

Attached: YuuriAnswersTheQuestionAboutWho'sTheSweetestMostAmazingGirl.jpg (340x216, 19K)

since there are naysayers I present additional evidence that she is best girl.

Attached: holo feets.gif (500x281, 258K)

My waifu is better because it is my waifu. Not yours.

>legitimately bullies Lawrence constantly
>punishes him for not picking up on vague suggestions
>spends a whole book telling him he needs to be open and honest with her, then helps cause the entire conflict in the next book by not communicating to him until he starts making wild assumptions
>Lawrence bows his head and allows all this as if he's an idiot being taught lessons by a wise, ancient wolf when he is in fact an idiot being jerked around by an ancient wolf who acts like an uppity teenager
>when they finally have a daughter, she deceives Lawrence so she can run off into greater danger than Lawrence and Holo ever experienced and try to fuck a 25yo Col before she's even hit puberty
It's just as much Lawrence's fault for being a fucking doormat, but seriously, it's not great. If the adaptation had continued, I'm sure even some of you delusional waifufags would have woken up to how irritating of a relationship they have, trying to survive Holo's mood of the day without getting run ragged, humiliated and swindled.

If your think the teasing was annoying you really are beyond saving, their relationship is Is constantly improving even in the (admittedly shitty) anime adaptation. Their relationship is more entertaining than anything you'll find written nowadays.

>constantly improving
It improves for the first 3-4 books, then stagnates hard after that scheme to sell Holo as collateral before they meet Col. It just becomes mutual angsting that IF Holo's ancient town somehow still exists, she'll disappear into it forever and abandon Lawrence completely for whatever reason, despite the fact that they've let each other know they care about each other strongly repeatedly. And this topic just gets pussy-footed around for novel after novel, merchant scheme of the week after merchant scheme of the week until they final novel and a half where it's actually addressed and cleared up laughably easily.
Holo is more than a handful throughout, and only becomes manageable after they settle down. But even then, she goes behind Lawrence's back and wishes to let his precious 12yo daughter and witch-burning candidate run off after a naive 25yo aspiring priest who wants to dabble in the murderous affairs of a roiling church and state.
I genuinely would not go after a Holo if given the chance. Only infinitely patient and eternally suffering doormats are allowed past this point.

Attached: YukinoYukinoshitayahariorenoseishunlovecomewamachigatteiru34209064500281_0.gif (500x281, 371K)

doormats could not handle a woman like holo ridiculing them and then getting bored with their responses, mutual teasing is the best spice between the two.

horo is top 5 though

Attached: Balalaika lewd.jpg (1242x1920, 533K)

Abriel Lafiel

Admiral Spoor*

Lawrence is a doormat who can load a single round of bantz. In the rare occasion that he actually gets the upper hand, he gets smacked, ignored and has to buy back her goodwill with an excessive food bill.
I know waifufags will forgive all for the idea of a sly, tsundere wolf girl, but the Lawrence/Holo dynamic really illustrates the subservient beta notions of many Jap men.

Holo is a super high grade waifu, but Kurisu reigns supreme.

Attached: 1568339383121.png (850x1146, 886K)

lmao, good luck ever keeping a real relationship. holo as a character is more human than you possibly imagine, and their relationship is refreshingly genuine.

And this topic just gets pussy-footed around for novel after novel, merchant scheme of the week after merchant scheme of the week until they final novel and a half where it's actually addressed and cleared up laughably easily.

its been proven that ambiguity and tension sells, and that happy relationships kill ratings (unless its a happy ENDING). having things work out too soon has been proven to kill shows.

>being this much of an incel

Attached: 1477278350526.png (893x895, 577K)

Brunhild

Attached: brunhilld.jpg (1600x1044, 278K)

Hello, /sci/.

Take off the name you dumbass

That's right, but you have to vary it. Solve one problem and come up with another. Even if they're dumb problems that the pair is making up due to some underlying uncertainty, it's better than just sitting on the same issue ignoring the elephant in the room and having zero romantic development for most of a romance-focused series.
LARPers pls, your autistic fragility wouldn't survive one day of Holo without screeching.

She isn't so pure after General Schencoep had his way with her.

Attached: saymyname.png (500x375, 284K)

FUCK off you REBEL SCUM!

Attached: logh girlfriend.jpg (960x3559, 866K)

delet

bros...

Attached: smug holo.png (3199x1996, 2.16M)

She has a fluffier tail

Attached: ombn5mivlu131.jpg (640x905, 108K)

clearly not as cute

>nothing personal, kid...

Attached: ed2b248ae61efe8311cb0050be5adf2498a4d49c_hq.jpg (762x1024, 73K)

could you break that shell? I doubt it.

Attached: holo wallpaper.jpg (3840x2160, 864K)

People who casually throw the term waifu around should be excommunicated.

Attached: nagisa.gif (500x500, 828K)

based

is this the only user on Yea Forums other than me who liked blood-c?

Holo is my wife

Senko-san is my mother-in-law

That sounds like a real woman. Your virginity is showing.

i always love CLAMP

Then real women sound shit

>real life is shit
damn who would have thought

Literally the same thing, but not a furry.

Attached: 24872639164378742267832.jpg (710x444, 45K)

She's one kind of real woman, user. The kind that leads to your friends calling you "whipped".

yes right here. fight me bitches

Attached: rerrr.png (459x344, 250K)

Attached: kurisu.png (371x480, 278K)

That bitch is a slut that happily flirts with other men and gets with a guy while having feelings for some other guy from long ago.

For me, it’s Ahiru

Attached: 8C46C07C-DD02-4AD8-BB58-9624481CCEDE.jpg (850x640, 70K)

Horo is great, becuse sadly the show itself is shit.
Lawerence is a absolute doormat and lets horo cock tease him the entire way through.
Though the author did the right thing and made it about the daughter character. These stories tend to fall apart and have nowhere to go once they characters actually do fuck

Attached: 19259378.gif (500x488, 1.25M)

I prefer my tails with scales

Attached: c7b52fe09d8106d67689628bfa9e22fdd87d95bf_hq.gif (540x304, 665K)

Not sure about "best" waifu but definitely the most realistic female character in anime.

These

>she's shit
Exactly.

>waifu

Attached: 0215214.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Big mouth for a whore.

>whoro
>took the knot
>used goods
Yeah there's plenty of better waifus faggot

lurk forever

yotsuba is hardcore daughteru, but that kinda comes with the territory

Attached: yotsuba never come back.png (890x559, 383K)