twitter.com/cupnoodle_jp/status/1172329171009200129
youtu.be/lhYUu6R_Vb0
youtu.be/U0_tqUkmsYA
youtu.be/3vPmVBHyQr4
cupnoodle.jp/gallery/
youtu.be/MtYPNJ3xVOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So who is the traitor?

Some "swordsmen" think tomboys are acceptable. True samurai love carefully tended women who have blossomed into their femininity.

Attached: 1568316586235.png (300x195, 66K)

>Luffy training to punch harder
>Zoro training to cut harder
>Sanji doing nothing
>Nami doing nothing
>Usopp helping Franky to build boats
>Chopper doing nothing
>Robin doing nothing
>Franky building boats to raid Kaido
>Brook doing nothing
Franky is the only useful character

someone from the minks since the traitor is introduced from zou arc

>Can't even hold Enma
Is there a bigger fraud than Kin'nemon?

Most likely nobody and the source is something else, like DF power. If not, then it's really between Kin, Carrot, Kan, Wanda, with the first two requiring extreme contrivanaces.

>Already approaching the big fight.
>only Act 2
Some major fuckery is about to go down

>numbers of one piece sells are down for the first time in years

>yaiba more and more popular every month

>oda literally asked to start rushing things by shonen jump or else

OHNONONONONONO

I ve read somewhere that in nip mythology the painter is usually the traitor. So probably Kanjuro. The second best option is Carrot...but I doubt Oda will want to upset furryfags, so Kanjuro it is.

White rabbit

yeah, i'm thinking that the villains in wano have been the best in a while

Attached: womanizer orochi.jpg (313x565, 154K)

>>numbers of one piece sells are down for the first time in years
They were falling since Punk Hazad, accelerating in WCI.

You want to know who is the traitor? Then find who could knew about Udon being taken over but did not know Babanuki was tamed.

>I ve read somewhere that in nip mythology the painter is usually the traitor
where?

The chapter that ended sanjifags forever

At the beggining of the battle the Beast pirates will unleash the ceasar poison gas on the alliance.

Attached: Zoro mad 4.png (197x226, 49K)

or maybe the traitor is also trying to play orochi too?

>muh personal vendetta
Oda should have named her Salt instead.

Attached: 1565918570103.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

>reddit spacing

The scabbards and the rebels will get captured and sent with the other prisoners in the city

but this is actually a ruse, they wanted to get to those prisoners but had no reliable way to get them out. So they are going to them and a combination of Law, Hawkins and the Strawhats will engineer their release and trigger the rebellion on the spot

I LOVE CARROT

I WANT TO BREED WITH CARROT

AAAAAAAA SUGOI SUGOI

I don't get orochi posting. What did he do? Apparently I forgot

>trigger the rebellion on the spot
i don't think the alliance wants to turn wano in an even more desolated wasteland...

It's perfectly fine. Luffy can see into the future and haki harderer than anyone, he is the greatest person ever in One Piece!

Attached: 9390294024.jpg (725x164, 48K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ABOUT WHO'S THE BETTER FAGGOT HOLY FUCK
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LITTLE KID QUARREL ABOUT WHO'S DICK YOU WANT TO CHOKE ON YOU FUCKING GAY BABIES

STOP IT
STOP SHITFLINGING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT SANJI VS ZORO AND ZORO VS SANJI DAY IN DAY OUT EVERY FUCKING THREAD
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT JUST DROP IT

Attached: 4a022face87c1bffb390465928352456.gif (500x280, 889K)

The story of one piece is about Luffy and Zoro.
Everyone else is side characters

Kanjuro was hunted and captured by Doffy, and Carrot isnt relevant and it wouldnt make sense

And yet this chapter was the only manga chapter of any series all year to trend on Twitter.

hey, give brook a break, he was the mvp last arc.

The fucking nerve of Luffy having to tell anyone not to get captured.

Attached: Monkey.D..Luffy.full.2431718.jpg (1280x1280, 493K)

This but unironically

Kek sanjokes on suicide watch

Imagine reading wan piss in 2019

Attached: Tanjiro.jpg (1282x700, 404K)

If they strike quick and take out Orochi then they can install Momo as the rightful ruler of Wano and gain 20,000 soldiers to take the fight to Kaido

heh, remember this?

Attached: oi.png (726x368, 101K)

Post characters that Oda hates

Attached: smo-yan.jpg (500x535, 111K)

Get outta here zoomer fag. This thread is for adults only.

I'm your father Zorojuro.. *koff* sasuga waga musuko

Attached: Orochi.jpg (1790x1197, 208K)

Basd kimetsubro. Cheers.

Attached: based_gon.jpg (500x554, 45K)

without orochi, there's no fire festival. meaning that the only "raid" the alliance can try to pull off at that point is a straight-out confrontation, STILL at a numbers disadvantage and STILL at a location disadvantage

Nami has Zeus and Sanji has the germa suit. Robin has already take information about the enemy and the rest of them probably will be helpful in the future.
Also Frank said that the ships has to carry at least 10000 people, so something big will happen in the next chapters.

>Enma is said to be able to slice through hell
>its the only weapon know to give Kaido a scar
Kaido really is a Oni then

Attached: one_piece_chapter_955_zoro_enma_arms_katana_orochi_by_amanomoon_ddg0m5f-fullview.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>Nearly every full-length play occupies five acts. The first corresponds to jo, an auspicious and slow opening which introduces the audience to the characters and the plot. The next three acts correspond to ha, speeding events up, culminating almost always in a great moment of drama or tragedy in the third act and possibly a battle in the second and/or fourth acts. The final act, corresponding to kyu, is almost always short, providing a quick and satisfying conclusion.

They're gonna get blown the fuck out

Attached: pray4cunni.png (154x224, 26K)

>True samurai love carefully tended women who have blossomed into their femininity.
In other words, they raise them to be tomboys. None are more feminine than a blushing tomboy.

Attached: tsugumi.gif (540x515, 175K)

>Kaido really is a Oni then
man, who could have seen that

Attached: onigashima hai.jpg (121x88, 3K)

WAAAAAAN DREAAAAAMMM

Fuck's with that neck.

Z-Zolo won't fight Kaido...King will rape him...CHADji is stronger than Zolo...

Who will adopt poor Toko?

>None are more feminine than a blushing futanari tomboy.
ftfy

Cope

What's with the french fry arm

Attached: Tsugumi.webm (720x405, 2.6M)

Nah, that's the Oden flashback. Act 4 will be the actual raid and luffy will defeat both big mom and kaido

Attached: Zoro smile.png (782x478, 375K)

>he thinks there's a way to take out Kaido that doesn't involve a massive battle

a confrontation is inevitable, Wano is going to burn, but it can be rebuilt

>and luffy will be defeated, forcing him to go back in time to redo this
Fixed

they're not devoting that much time for a non main character flashback after we know mostly everything

the whole point of the raid is to bring the battle as far as possible from the mainland. this is not another dressrosa situation

I mean now its borderline confirmed. Zoro will be a demon slayer
Neck gains are necessary for santoryuu

Attached: 1029292.jpg (468x655, 59K)

You can't tell GODA what to do!

Yeah man these Zorotards just keep ruining this community

>after we know mostly everything
you're jesting, right user?

He was Roger's creamate and his family has forged the map to raftel you dumbass..... thats not some nobody.
Hell even Noland and Calgara got several chapters.

The jump jews however can

>tfw you're a luffyfag/zorofag reading 955
Is there a better feeling?

Attached: Luffy's Smile.jpg (710x846, 282K)

>Kaido's DF isn't a dragon DF but a shapeshifting one that assumes many other shapes

Attached: Aku.jpg (625x476, 20K)

The sword, much like Hiyori, wants to suck Zoro dry.

Zoro will marry her.

Based namiposter.

Its carrot

I can't wait until furfags get their just desserts

>Hyping up another series as the One Piece killer
How many times do we need to teach you this lesson?

ready to go back to reverie bros?

>Kaido ate a Mythical Egg Zoan that allows him to turn into other species' embryos

Attached: kaidoJackBadBoyBag.png (1198x1993, 767K)

If Kaido repeatedly tried to kill himself, did he ever eat two devil fruits?

Attached: SoupyDimEquestrian-small.gif (445x250, 821K)

Robin's pretty much he mother at this point. Toko for nakama.

Were they 15+ chapters?

Attached: All according to cake.png (101x216, 20K)

>cake-kaku

I know luffy is a retard, but why hasnt Chopper told anyone BIG-FUCKING-MOM is in the island, and as far as he knows, chained up in the Onigashima basement?
Sounds really fucking important to know when you want to raid Onigashima.

Probably 3-4. I watched it on anime and not manga...If Noland can get 3-4, Oden can get 12.

OH NO NO NO 3 more acts left

He doesn't want to kill himself, he's emo like people who cut themselves to show off their scars.

Dormant mode vs Succ mode.

Attached: Enma blade patterns.png (433x291, 108K)

Attached: HIYORI KICK.jpg (292x282, 33K)

Attached: Translator's Note - It means ''All according to plan''.jpg (1162x480, 136K)

Attached: 1568318848644.jpg (173x164, 18K)

The longest flashbacks in the manga are 6-7 chapters long. But none have as many characters as Wano's main flashback will have. It can easily be 10+ at this point.

Is King stronger than Kata?

>punished zoro
>a man denied his tomboy childhood friend

I think theyll do one at the end of the arc as a device for a plot dump, but a long flashback doesn't fit the kabuki structure Oda is going for in this arc.
Act 3 will be the alliance losing, and Act 4 will be round 2 where they win.
In Kabuki Act 3 is always almost always something bad.

Enma is merely a prelude, it is simply preparing Zoro how to deal with his life being drained.
Because after the arc is over, Hiyori will suck out Zoro's Haki so damn hard his entire body will shrivel up.

Who will have this moment during the Wano war?

Attached: main-qimg-cdd27c55716ce1328be721b29ec37285.jpeg.jpg (602x601, 227K)

why didn't chopper say anything about big mom

Absolutely adorable.
Also get fucked momonoshitter.
Hope 26 y/o Hiyori gives you a massive dropkick and shatter your ribs

Barto

Oda's masters won't allow it. They think sales will drop if there are too many chapters without mugiwaras

They WILL like Oden, Oda #3 WILL make everyone like him! There is no choice!
Twenty chapters of gripping flashback for Oden!
Not a single one about his time on Roger or Whitebeard's ship

Can't really tell. He hasn't done much at all.

It will get resolved with a gag just you wait "hehe we forgot! *Nami punches them, readers accept shit writing*"

How would you react ...if Zoro lands the winning blow on Kaido, Sanji wins zero fights but he actually gets together with hiyori and cucks zoro ?

>g-give it back...

Attached: When Hiyori starts polishing your 4th sword.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Akainu will try, but will silently back off when he finds out about the BM+Kaido alliance

Attached: Marines reaction.png (710x1948, 668K)

Sales are dropping anyway

law

This one panel made me like Hiyori.

Oda has a green light to do whatever he wants. He wrote and drew kawamatsu and the tranny as serious characters.

But she's nothing like that anymore, and never will be again.

How would you react if Kuina is alive and she beats Zoro, taking back Wado Ichimonji and breaks Sandai Kitetsu, forcing Zoro to use Enma, Ame no Habakiri, and Shusui or Nidai Kitetsu?

I hope the Oden flashback gives us plenty of tomboy Hiyori.

GIVE HER BACK, KYOSHIRO!

Attached: 1568324258287.jpg (898x896, 432K)

>Oda has green light to-
No, that's Togashi. Oda is an editor cuck.

It's not right, it was ours!
GIVE IT BACK

Attached: Zoro hears the news.png (173x244, 35K)

Attached: One-Piece-939-where-to-read.jpg (800x359, 104K)

So, anons, I've been looking for the last chapter in Japanese.
My level of japanese is still very basic, but I want to double-check that the translators did not mistake 鬼徹 for 飛徹, confirming that Hitetsu did indeed make Sandai Kitetsu.

However, I haven't been able to find the damn chapter anywhere. Could anyone provide a link?

PAY ATTENTION YOU FAGS IS THIS A HUGE FUCK UP BY ODA OR WHAT?

What grades are Shanks' Gryphon and Shiryu's Raiu?

Attached: Consider the following.gif (500x385, 496K)

There won't even be a battle. Port Tokage will be gassed as the Scabbards and Alliance forces gather there.
This will also serve other purposes, such as incapacitating them without gravely injuring or killing them, and the "illegitimacy" of the gas attack will ultimately enrage the Alliance rather than break their spirits.
Incidentally, the Straw Hats will be spared due to splitting up from the others and taking a different route, delaying their arrival to the massacre.

Attached: 0810-008.jpg (863x1294, 315K)

Just wait for tomorrow for Viz.

What should he say? They all know about her already

>mfw got out of Marines just in time before they attack Wano

Attached: Kuzan.jpg (550x550, 58K)

So in marineford ace and whitebeard died
Who's dying in this war?
Hopes? Fears?

In the final fight against Big Mom and Kaidou, everyone will be yelling LUFFY BEAT THOSE GUYS PLEASE BEAT THEM SAVE US ALL and Luffy will spread his arms and scream EVERYONE IN WANO GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR POWER IN HAKI FORM and then do a giant HAKI BOMB that will defeat both Big Mom and Kaido at the same time
Pic related then will become 100% PROVED foreshadowing on Luffy's strongerest technique!

>Who's dying in this war?

God, I seriously hope its Sabo.

Gryphon is definatly a supreme grade, Raiu is probabky a o wazamono

That stupid post in the last thread made me realize. Blackbeard is always drawn overweight with an extremely open shirt. Yet in all the pictures I've found of him in the manga, he doesn't have a belly button. Is he an artificial human?

Attached: google images.png (1182x1027, 1.38M)

That's what you think. After Big Meme and Crydo are dealt with, she'll drop kick Momo during Act 5.

>Hopes
Shinobu
>Fears
Law

Oh and this one will also get reposted a lot too

Attached: 0561-012.png.jpg (976x776, 358K)

>They all know about her already
Not all of them know that Big Mom is even on Wano, user

Law and/or kinemon

tengu knows

If not even WB's blade was a Black Blade, what the fuck does it even mean to turn something into a black blade?

Kin'emon

>D stands for Double
>Double Devil Fruits

Attached: mera_mera_no_mi_theory_by_reyflo_d5zclru-pre.jpg (661x1208, 127K)

>in nip mythology the painter is usually the traitor
Sounds like something pulled out of their ass for likes/upvotes/whatever.

It's EVERYONE IN WANO GIVE ME YOUR SHADOWS you fucking speed reader.

Attached: moria collage.jpg (1599x596, 235K)

I dont remember a single characyer having a belly button

Attached: Blacked.jpg (1200x400, 25K)

Why would Doc Q come to Wano and help the alliance?

Like half of them saw her in Udon, do we really need a panel of someone mentioning it to understand that they told the rest during their plan meeting?

how?

First thing that comes to mind to check is that gif people keep posting of Zoro gripping his abs in wano.

yes we need it because the reaction to "and by the way big mom THE YONKO is here too" is important

Attached: Charlotte_Katakuri_Manga_Infobox.png (940x1140, 1.2M)

Not really because they think she's captured and Oda doesn't want us to know the plan beforehand

It means coat your sword in haki so many times it just stays applied forever. I assume WB didn't have one because his fruit is probably better than armament Haki.(plus Oda didn't draw haki then)

UGLY

CUTIE

I guess swordsman might add enough of their haki into a blade it becomes permanently haki coated (although mihawk couldnt cut buggy regardless)
People who arent 100% focused on swordfight like WB dont care that much to do the process, and only use haki when necessary
Shanks also doesnt have a haki blade

NIGGER

do you genuinely think that the strategy meeting only consisted in robin mentioning a few numbers and kin doing two additions? they obviously talked about a lot of shit during it, and they most likely referenced big mom being on wano too

we, the readers, don't even fucking know how the raid is supposed to go

I can say off the bat that women show belly buttons all the time. Dunno about men, though.

Assuming Chopper told everyone about it and they planned around it, sure, its not important to see the reactions.
But knowing how oda writes, its very likely this emission means no one knows about her being there, which is a massive fuck up by chopper and even luffy's part

If Kaido ate two devil fruits, he'd probably just get sick and vomit it back out or something. The real problem is there's any number of ways we could theorize for Kaido to kill himself, like super poison or something. But what he actually wants is not just to die, but die in a thrilling, action-y way. That's why he didn't just jump off a floating island, he did it on his way to ambush an alliance of Pirates meeting up to take him on. Why he doesn't just barge in on the Marine HQ right now, or just attack Mariejois or something.

Kaido wants a super cool death because he's bored of life. Him searching for excitement and his suicidal tendencies are meant to address the same thing, so they take the same form: Kaido building up a huge army and subsuming other pirate crews through conquest and conquering a closed of country for a base. He'll either die in the attempt on each step of the way or slowly build up to a huge epic war that will either be the most exciting thing he can do or kill him. Hopefully both. Because if he wins, what else is he gonna have to do to get excitement anymore if he achieves everything he's planned and there's nothing left to fight for or against?

That's why he went on about Whitebeard having the right idea: going out in a blaze of glory in the most audacious attack the world has seen in decades. He wants that.

Attached: 1567050354709.jpg (1200x768, 360K)

Chopper is probably ignoring it

Attached: C.jpg (783x824, 311K)

How could they not know? Luffy, Chopper, Tama, Momo, Kiku, Kawamatsu and Raizo(?) all saw her. They obviously know and talked about it

The one flashback scene I want to see animated

Sanji is weak and gay

Lol imagine if Kiku used Chopper like an onahole haha

>(although mihawk couldnt cut buggy regardless)
Mihawk couldn't cut Buggy regardless because slashes literally just don't hurt him. It's not that he's normally untouchable and haki lets the blade "hit the normally untouchable body underneath" or something. Him getting cut up into pieces is his actual power. Haki added to the blade doesn't change the fact that it's cutting. It's not like a Fire Logia where he's just made of something because can't usually touch. A normal punch would hit Buggy, haki or no. And it's why Mihawk knocks his Buggy Ball back to him.

Attached: 1488111414318.jpg (2633x1280, 544K)

Carrot, but she isn't aware of it.

Attached: [dumb bunny thinking noises].jpg (125x70, 1K)

>no one knows about her being there
the entire udon team saw her. the problem is that their last image of big mom is her carried away as a prisoner by queen

meaning that, as far as the alliance knows, big mom shouldn't really be a problem in the upcoming raid since she's currently taken captive by kaido. remember, this is all in the eyes of the alliance

>he's just made of something because can't usually touch
Not sure what happened here, I was trying to say it's not like Buggy is a logia where Haki works because it let's you touch something normally untouchable.

How much of a speed reader do you have to be that you dont even remember what happened last chapter?

Why is dragon so ugly?

Is Luffy's belly bottom visible??

>the reason she can't see him is because she knows she won't be able to resist and accidentally snap his neck with her 23 year old body.

Please rate my OC?
His name is Kozuki Oden, he dual wields the greatest swords ever that can cleave to heaven and hell and absorb power, he has nine retainers on hand with peerless military strength and rules the island of Wa, he knows about the secret behind the world because he was taught how to make indestructible rock, write in the most forbidden language and can hear the voice of all things, his lineage is the most profound in the world, he married a time traveling beautiful woman and had two wonderful kids with her when he left the country against the law, and he's also really really really important in One Piece. There's going to be more about him in the upcoming chapters, I hope you like my work!

Attached: 0942-003.png (572x480, 80K)

>Yoru was made to deal with that devil fruit
Mihawk is too sword-autistic to use it as a frying pan

It's weird that Zoro hasn't shown any Conqueror's Haki yet.
If it not activating it in Wano, then he will probably never.

Anyone strong and with great extraordinary ambition should possess it.

Fuck I wish I was Chopper.

Why do you think he gouged out his eye? Mihawk doesn't have it, so he was unable to teach Zoro how to control it properly.

Does he have Conquerer's Haki?

Eww I don't wanna see guro

Of course

FUND IT!
Also, explain further.

He also made Wa a paradise because he was the greatest ruler to ever live and he made Kaido bow before him in defeat but Jack took his son hostage and he had to give up but could only be executed by boiling water hotter than any volcano because his strength and name would withstand any less than that

(you)

10/10

If I pulled that silhoutte off, would he die?

What do you think is Oda opinion of the prequels?

Attached: odasw.png (918x51, 9K)

no one dies, luffy, kaido and big mom get kidnapped instead at the height of their fights by Im's forces. cue Straw Hat/Big Mom/Beast fleet team up to break out their captains at marie joise, revolutionarys show up too.

What if he also had the super special bloodline that lets him control continent sized elephants?

Law will almost die in Wano, he will perform the infinite youth surgery on Luffy, raftel will have a stickynote that says "go to marijoise", the secret will be the red ribbon on his hat, the use of the power that made the red line will require a person to be immortal, luffy will fight the zeni-king, gain control of the magic device, then reject the power and throw the world into turmoil because he doesn't want power, then vegapunk will use technology to restore the calamity that luffy caused. Luffy will be hated throughout the world, recognized as the king of the pirates, and sail off into the sunset in search of the ope-ope no mi for his friends. Shanks will try to stop him because shanks is a royal royal royal. Zeni-king will be revealed to have red hair and shanks his heir.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Attached: ripof.png (1061x1246, 1.54M)

the 9th scabbard

Did Oden have a Big Asian Cock and smash Gaijin pussy while he traveled with Roger too?

Attached: reiju-transform-manga-colored.jpg (291x632, 111K)

EXTREME CUTIE

Rate mine.
His name is Bullet (tough about calling him gun), he ended a decade spanning war at the age of 14, was on Rogers crew. He was as strong as prime Rayleigh and continued to train so he became even stronger. He only ever lost to Roger himself (and Crocodile because he's so cool). He has conqueror haki. Remember how it took Garp and Sengoku to take down Shiki? Well he had to face those two plus a buster call and help from the pirate he had defeated in the past to be taken down. He also has an awaken DF and is buff as hell!

Attached: 411full.jpg (370x545, 36K)

Does he have the man who will become the greatest swordsman in the world for a son in law?

NEKOMAMUSHI WILL RETURN WITH WHITEBEARD PIRATES
KAIDO IS FUCKED

Brook will save the crew in Elbaf when he comes up with a Viking drinking song on the spot that will solidify that the Straw Hats are fun-loving, thrill-seeking tiny people that the giants respect.

Attached: 1566358882580.jpg (779x654, 67K)

Anyone got the anime version of this scene? Or they censored it?

Reminded me of when Roger promised Pedro he’d come back and have him join his crew before he unexpectedly died.

Intentional or not?

Attached: 06C99968-734B-463F-926F-4DC204ED6AE5.png (1334x750, 3.32M)

Marco refused no?

EXTREME UGLY

...and an alcoholic nutjob sent him and his buddies to hell for 20 years...and ripped the country to shreds lmao.

Why was jack able to live for like 2 months under water despite being a devil fruit user?

Monet

Attached: SBS71_2_Sea_Rabbits.png (315x158, 93K)

Are you just posting things people said what would happen at the end of whole cake island? The main mystery swordman theory about oven/pound was neko brought the whitebeard pirates and they'd help take down big mom.

Because big mom was definitely going down that arc you see.

Question: Does the WG know where Pluton is? I can understand not knowing about Shirahoshi but I imagine that a country-busting battleship wouldn't be out of sight by the people that used it. What do you anons think that Uranus is?

Attached: 1563847814678.jpg (245x243, 27K)

Only because he fought dirty and attacked Oden with all his military might when the 9 mighty scabbards were away and even then Oden won but had to surrender even though he destroyed the invulnerable skin of Kaido unlike anyone else in One Piece

What a pathetic wimp.

Attached: IMG_20190913_110828.png (658x327, 268K)

Superior Fishman genetics.

>The main mystery swordman theory about oven/pound
What are you talking about?
He is a fishman

Attached: 1566855184502.jpg (711x514, 84K)

How did Oda with one chapter change my mind completely about Wano?

Zorojuro, it's my turn to suck away your strength

Attached: Honorable waifu.jpg (789x1012, 83K)

Its ridiculous that there are people complaining that this chapter sped through all those days to get to the day of the festival. Do they WANT five (at the least) chapters of people standing around going "were preparing" and Luffy going "uwa my punch isn't enough yet"

Will he restore her to her tomboy ways?

He revealed Hiyori's true character, she'll get desperate and have to throw away that demure whore act some point in the arc.

checked. He upped the ante on /our crew/ and ended the buildup act. We're diving into some crazy shit next Thursday for worldbuilding and after that will be a massive battle. I only wonder where Kid and Killer will appear in the next parts of Wano.

Who's this cutie

After Kaido and Orochi are eliminated and Wano returns she shouldn't be a geisha anymore so she's likely to return to her original tom boyish self. (I hope)

It's called set up. All the shit before this was laying the foundation, preparing the stage, it's a multi act play, you can't just get to the climax as soon as the curtain opens. We have context, we know the cast, and we have the setting in place, and now it all comes together as Act 3 opens.

>that filename
Go away Ace

Anyone else think King of Lightning is a fucking faggot?

Literally who?

Yes. He's also an extreeme Vincesmoke cuck

People still don't get what a Mary Sue is. It's not just about having the coolest toys, the most skills, the best achievements. Though those are common traits. It's about the way a story is obviously ends up revolving around said character to the detriment of other, especially established main character, people in the story. It doesn't matter that Oden was only defeated by Kaido pulling a fast one on him. Enemies don't pull fast ones on Mary Sues. They can't, because it makes the Mary Sue look like a bitch.

The point of characters like Oden, and he's hardly alone in being a beloved character who got killed and whose legacy hangs around the current story, is that it shows that there have been extraordinary people in the past, but they still failed and were defeated by the enemies the Strawhats are going up against. And not just to build them up as a threat, but because the deaths and defeats of such characters have left dreams unfulfilled. That the current villains are not only bad, but are standing in the way of the powerful, righteous desires of the people they have defeated in the past and those who have been left behind by those deaths. The Strawhats frequently have both their own personal reasons for coming into conflict with the main villains, but are also by proxy the people who will fulfill the dreams of those who have been killed, defeated, and oppressed by the main villain. Not just because they beat the villain, but because the Strawhats and their personal desires come to align with what the side characters in each arc want to achieve. Sometimes by chance, but often by becoming allied with said characters and even becoming moved by their plight.

Was Nolan a Mary Sue? Otohime? You don't have to like Oden and his retainers' love for him. I find it a bit underwritten myself. But there's nothing especially insulting about his larger than life shadow he casts over the arc and its bit players.

Attached: One Piece v70-139.jpg (666x618, 144K)

He's a Sanjifag, so that automatically means he has garbage taste

One of those streaming faggots who reacts to chapters. He's the hardest possible example of a power level faggot, fight faggot, theory faggot.

I love him with all my heart!!!

Attached: Kata Before and After.jpg (1080x874, 330K)

Will there ever be a cuter fictional character?

>He is a fishman
>Superior Fishman genetics.

But faglord the 6th... (wiki says Vander Decken IX) ...

Nice try Flampe, you're not gaining his points that way

faggot

He could also breathe underwater but not move because of DF powers

>*Nami punches them, readers accept shit writing*"

Stop being bait.

I genuinely think Usopp is the most likely to ever show CoC in the crew, besides luffy.

Reminder that Hiyori is the traitor who has been manipulating everyone the whole time

Attached: the musician.jpg (303x235, 24K)

Not very interesting non-sequitur my invertebrate friend.
You WILL like Oden, you have no choice. Even Luffy must like him and be outraged beyond belief about the foul treachery done unto him.

Attached: time went backwards.jpg (3204x1600, 1.98M)

>Hiyori had to leave so she could exit the 4th wall and play her shamisen
GODA!

Garp

Confirms that Hiyori won't die this arc since she has to signal the end of each Act.

Attached: Hiyori Happy.png (197x217, 26K)

I don’t think Kaido is actually suicidal, that’s just him honing his Armament Haki.

>Hiyori dies in act 4 or 5
>act ending scene is just an empty stage

Attached: One Piece v25-084.jpg (1305x807, 445K)

Stop taking Oda's bait. He's such an obvious red herring.

Attached: EES0QFWWkAkqkXq.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

So Hiyori is a crass brat who likes to get physical, putting an act of classy and refined woman, as it was necessary for her to get close to Orochi (obviously as a assassiation plot)?
I want to see her without worries, getting drunk, beating her brat of a brother up, saying obscenities to zoro and trying to wrestle him into the bed

Attached: images.jpg (640x464, 33K)

kino

>Her mother Toki controls time
>Hiyori controls space
AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1568318221985.jpg (190x303, 38K)

What do Momo and Oden control?

Because Punk Hazard was the worst type of Run Piece ever.

>These guys over here are running from gas
>These guys here are running from gas in a different direction
>These guys are also running from gas

Going through that arc week by week was almost as bad as fishman island

Antediluvian Powers beyond the imagination from the outside in the bloodline rights of forgotten history for destiny's sake on their journey!

NO!

Attached: 1558716388429s.jpg (125x93, 4K)

No, they're walking into a beat down that will make what Impel Down and Marineford did to Luffy look tame by comparison

Who hurt you?

Attached: 96f1ae6102b465beb0ae53380442ac91.jpg (800x480, 53K)

Attached: proof3.png (277x271, 8K)

nolan got a flashback of him being awesome and dying.
Otohime got a flashback of her bringing piece and getting assassinated for it, without ever doubting her resolve
Fisher Tiger, Hiluluk, and so many more
Oden keeps getting the Red Scabs saying "HE WAS SOOOO COOOOOL", but as far as we know buggy had a better role in rogers crew, as he actually did stuff in the flashbacks

Do you remember when Rayleigh showed up in the buggy / shanks flashback all the way back in the series? Oda didnt kept Rayleigh a secret character who never showed up before.

I much rather see Scooper Gaban flashback than Oden's. At least Gaban actually made part of Roger's crew instead of being retconned in

>A 50 chapter focus on the characters getting stronger and gathering an army
>All so they can lose

Bold prediction, cotton. Let's see how it plays out.

GOOSH GOOSH

Attached: 7B55CA37-56EF-4797-A14D-C1BDBD5F6BD0.png (1334x750, 3.23M)

When are we going to see Volume 94 in color? I want to see my boy Kawamatsu's color scheme.

He only looks bad because he keeps going up against Yonkou commander tier opponents

>Vergo
>Yonkou tier

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-08-01h52m32s345.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

who makes bedroom eyes into thin air at a funeral?

Enma's anthropomorphized form confirmed for haki succubus

Who’s dick is bigger? Kiku’s or Zoro’s?

Kiku could swallow your cock and balls at the same time and lick your asshole all at once.

So will it do anything to someone with no Armament?

Likely Kiku just by the fact she's bigger than Zoro by several feet

Pedro you simp, he's literally the only one who could be the traitor, I don't know why people have so much trouble grasping this.

I was thinking mostly about Doffy and Law, but Vergo would likely be in a rung below commander level in a Yonkous crew

So Hiyori got mind broken from tomboy to bimbo by Kyoshiro’s D?
My dick can only imagine the doujins

>Doffy and Law
>Yonkou tier

>kiku's face
perfect for a "if only you knew how bad things really are" edit

doffy is certainly yonko level

Kaido doesn't have any devil fruit, he's a genetic reconstruction of the original D bloodline created by the WG for reasons, turning into a dragon is a natural ability for him.

>a geisha
user...

lol

Yonkou COMMANDER tier, yes
It's a very broad class, Perospero's in it despite losing an arm to Pedro. Fucking Smoothies in it. So yeah, they're Yonkou commander level

I would put smoker in the same tier as the supernovas

I love him with every fibre of my being!!!!

Attached: Luffy carrying Kata.jpg (833x1000, 91K)

Snack is the only Yonkou commander weaker than Doffy

>Nolan
>Otohime
Interesting that you should pick characters who had extensive flashbacks before their importance was established.

throughout this arc carrot got no screentime and seemed so irrelevant it felt awkward
it would be really interesting if she wore the spy
considering she will most likely join the crew(actually she is better dead), they already fought together and now is that part they develop trust after lots of drama

>snack
nice headcanon faggot, why don't you shove it right back up your ass with your pop-pop's semen

DRAGONO MUSUKO!!!

Attached: dc7ajef-e7dfa26c-815c-4a81-a79f-f73c2da3c857.png (640x512, 182K)

twitter.com/cupnoodle_jp/status/1172329171009200129

Queen's special invention is the spy.
It's the MOMMY virus that can infect a unwitting person with a split personality. The normal self rationalizes away why they have gaps in their memory, or are forgetful about things, whereas the spy self passes on everything to Queen, which is how Jack didn't need a vivre card to get to Zoo

Robin is taking miles of wano cock for the upcoming crew to attack kaido.

>traditional Kabuki plays often had courtesans and prostitutes play roles
>Hiyori is the most famous courtesan in Wano, playing the role of Komurasaki
This shit most assuredly has five acts. Considering the raid on Onigashima seems like it’s gonna happen in Act 3, there’s no way it’s ending well if they still have Act 4 before the end.

So you think Snack is stronger than Doffy?

>mihawk hanging out with perona
yep I'm thinking he's based

That ninja old lady

lmfao at the smoker/tashigi bit, smoker never gets a break

Now that I think about it... there is one person who frequently splits from the group without ever realizing that...

The spy is obviously King who works for shiryu who works for blackbeard.

>so much projecting

>Mama cutely eating in the bar
Cute!!!!

Attached: Touma.jpg (342x360, 36K)

Speaking of Queen, how the FUCK are they going to take him down? I know he looked like a meme when he went up against Big Mom, but against anyone else he's going to be a nightmare, assuming he has his tech on him

>Considering the raid on Onigashima seems like it’s gonna happen in Act 3

This is one of those "ya wanna bet" moments because I would literally be willing to bet money they don't touch the island until act 4.

We have the captured samurai, the traitor, and the oden flashback still waiting. And various other minor shit that can buy time like orochi both going after hiyori and trying to stop the plan from ever starting since he knows where they're going to sail.

Sanji + Franky Shogun Docking

This is the traitor. He was on Zou and he knows all the secrets of the alliance.

Attached: download.jpg (160x314, 15K)

I was thinking this earlier today lol

You say that, but Kanjuro was handled pretty well in the prison.

So, in the end, the only effect of Yasu's sacrifice was Asura finally tilting to their side, right? Imprisoned guys are still imprisoned, the new port is known by Orochi too and no one is going to go against his orders it seems.

>Kanjuro was hunted and captured by Doffy
who do you think made him flip?

There is literally no one else it could be except Shinobu
>Law didn't know about Hiyori nor the change on the note because he was locked up
>Hiyori and Law don't know about Udon and Hiyori also probably hasn't gotten the updated note
>Shinobu has been an utterly incompetent Ninja, and to a degree that's impossible to say it's not purposeful sabotage.
>And split up one of the most Hax members of the Alliance from the main party

The reason why Kaidou is hunting Moomoo first is because Kaidou drank the Oden soup with the finest Aquavit and thought it was fucking amazing. He plans on turning Oden's son into soup too and drinking a frosty bourbon stout along with it

Lawfag, pls go.

A lot of people were in denial over The Phantom Menace
I just can't picture Oda giving a shit about the other two films. He has a bunch of Star Wars figmas of the OT though

IMAGINE

Attached: B79508A3-C4CC-488D-B6A3-82C7098C4144.png (1334x750, 2.76M)

Dude Law was busy fighting Hawkins while everyone besides Zoro was learning about Hyori, and was in jail while Luffy was freeing Udon.
Not to mention he wouldn't know the meaning of the note.

neither of those arcs are bad

Have I been speedreading? Who the fuck is this rule 63 Shinobu

Attached: 11__01.png (457x437, 169K)

>Baby 5 and Sai
>Perona and Mihawk
>Leo and Mansherry

Cute! CUTE!

Attached: hungry days couples.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

>'haki blooms in the heat of battle'
>Advances armament in 3 days by punching steel

What was stopping him from doing this on his training island with Rayleigh? Is Rayleigh a worse teacher than Chadgoro?

Pedro is dead he doesn't know about all the shit Orochi learned in this chapter.
He's right though. At first I thought it was Law playing 6D chess and manipulating everyone but he doesn't have access to a lot of this knowledge.

It's either Shinobu or one of the minor Minks like Milky or Tristan. The reason they didn't give up Raizo was likely so that in the event the Minks did fight off Jack they could continue to play spy. Not giving Jack the info right away also worked in their favor so they could keep everyone in the dark about a spy.

I hope Oda will not overdo it with law 's 5d chess...then again at the moment he is definitely weaker than Luffy, Zoro, probably Kidd because he has been portrayed somewhat as Luffy's equal....so right now Law is Sanji tier and Oda makes him a chessmaster to keep him relevant.

Who's this nigga???

>Strawmanning by pretending to forget Luffy trained it for 2 days while captured and had a near death experience with Big Mom

Pretty sure it's carrot. There will be some tweeeeeeest around it though. And a flasshhhhhbaaacckkk

Luffy first used the advanced form of armament haki to save him and midget yakuza from the collars. It's just like how Zorro first cut steel in pitched combat against Mr. 1. Now that Luffy's experienced using it once, he can practice trying to get back to that feeling outside of life or death combat.

At this point I think Law's plan is that he's been allied with X Drake this entire time. The two have a long standing history together and it's been building up over the years. I don't think he's the traitor because he doesn't have access to certain information since Shinobu was pretty fast to push him away from the group.

ZoroLORDS what is this?
youtu.be/lhYUu6R_Vb0

Witching Hour Boy, most likely

Is that fucking Enel and Shiryu?

>At this point I think Law's plan is that he's been allied with X Drake this entire time
If Drake is the one who let him out, this wouldn't seem to be true, since Law talks as if that development was unexpected.

Attached: 06.png (921x1300, 425K)

Carrot would make no sense though. I feel like people are only pushing Carrot because they don't like her furfag fanbase but it's not logical at all since she went with Luffy to WCI where she would have gathered zero worthwhile information for Orochi and Kaido.

>flasshhhhhbaaacckkk
Why are you typing it like that

he's a faglord criticizing goda

Naruto invented flashbacks and everything that has it is bad.

Now compare that to how he learned future sight and you'll see the difference.

So are Rayleigh and Shakky husband and wife?

Attached: EET7RdMVAAMx5KA.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

Hanzo the ninja who was sniffing nami's ass

Drake has marine mole written all over him.

>In a life and death situation against Katakuri
>In a life and death situation against Big Mom
Wow, that's like complete opposite sides of the spectrum. Thanks user you really opened my eyes

Looks like it

because one piece has a million flashbacks.
She just seems like the best fit, anyone else would suck. Who could it be? The entire crew is super loyal. There is a funny picture of Pedro's funeral where everyone is crying their eyes out and she is just chillin there. Not that that is proof, just funny.

Holy shit are they doing this for every member of the crew? Usopp is next then.

What difference? All three skills in question were learned during a life or death situation in the heat of battle. Zoro learned to cut steel against Daz Bone, Luffy learned future sight fighting Katakuri, and Luffy finally mastered invisible haki when Big Mom attacked him at full strength. Before that he was never actually in danger which is why he couldn't grasp it.

Like what are you even talking about?

Apparently so.

>oneshots Kaido

Attached: IMG_20190913_035542.jpg (1001x470, 118K)

Attached: IMG_20190913_035803.jpg (972x467, 80K)

He doesn't know Hiyori is alive.

>I feel like people are only pushing Carrot because they don't like her furfag fanbase
These sorts of mysteries just make people super retarded. I've seen it happen for other works where there's a mystery or potential traitor and people just reveal how both incredibly retarded and incredibly out of touch with the story they are. Part of it is bias against a character, sure, but I think it's also just most people aren't really paying attention or actually thinking about the story, and this is usually something they can get away with until they try to make a logical argument about a potential future event. They just latch on to the first person with a half considered reason or opening and then act as if they've solved the riddle.

Most of the Minks we've seen can't be the traitor. I don't actually need any particular, in universe evidence for this either. Just look at these pages. Any of the significant Minks being a real traitor, much less Neko, would destroy the impact of this moment. Carrot had a similar counter example to treason embodied by her going Sulong to fuck up the Big Mom ships and her bits mourning for Pedro. These moments simply preclude any sort of serious betrayal because if something like that happened, all of the emotion in these things would be completely obliterated. And One Piece revolves around these emotional climaxes. They're one of the most important things about it. It's retarded to try and argue for a situation that would undercut them that severely.

Attached: 186-187.jpg (2000x1500, 1.03M)

Name a Best-er Girl, I dare you.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Kiku unless you're anti-science

Flavorless oatmeal is less bland then girl sanji

Absolutely kosher

maybe if he booked an appointment with Ivankov
(or Law?)

Not hard

Attached: Dxu5NbEXQAA-mun.jpg (1198x1200, 230K)

In what way? She went to WCI which would have been a bad move for a spy, since she splintered off from the group that was doing shit in Wano to go on a suicide mission.

Carrot also didn't cry because she knew that wasn't what Pedro would have wanted. She reinforced this in dialogue during the last arc and now she has the resolve to believe her words.

Carrot would just make absolutely no fucking sense.

Attached: Carrot Pedro.png (683x644, 376K)

Attached: 5979AA65-6AE9-4859-9D8B-F391CE17529F.png (1334x750, 2.99M)

>Luffy comes back stronger after lifting in prison
>Zoro training with his new sword getting stronger
>Sanji siting back shocked at the growth of Luffy and Zoro

I don’t think his raid armor will close the gap, even with the upgrades he’ll get

Attached: EB638A03-6E7D-401F-B7D2-9FCC37ADC285.jpg (1280x673, 51K)

I want to hug the bun

Attached: bun breakdown.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Is this the new ad? Link?

Who is the spy then? Throw your shit opinion out there.

youtu.be/U0_tqUkmsYA
Hopefully I got them all
>Nami, Masira, Cricket, Shojo, Crocus, Tsuru, Law, Tashigi (as Smoker), Smoker (as Tashigi), Koby, Alvida, Carrot, Koala, Doublefinger, Porche, Sadi-chan, Ivankov, Gaimon, Sarfunkel, Queen, Bon Clay, Little Oars Jr, Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook Kaku, Fukuro, Crocodile, Vivi, Sabo, Ace, Teach, Thatch, Shinobu, Baby 5, Sai, Mihawk, Perona, Shiryu, Enel Leo, Mansherry, Issho, Shakky, Rayleigh, Arlong, Ichiji, Niji, Reiju, Lucky Roo, Beckman, Capone, Chiffon, Linlin, Borsalino, Sakazuki, Kuzan, Genzo, Mohji, Hiruluk, Wapol, Johnny, Yosaku, Chew, Kuroobi, Bellemere, Luffy

Attached: Nami.jpg (1851x1080, 665K)

Only Sanjifags think Reiju is even in the top 5 best girls in the series

I bet my love Sanji is thinking about me and looking forward to the next time we meet.

Attached: 1494159331181.png (1280x720, 991K)

Carrot is for_____!

Attached: 59CE5674-9A35-4D66-814C-76BEAD6B1AF0.png (600x450, 585K)

Cup of noodles commercial

>Dwarves are kids
Nnngh loli Mansherry

another user's got you covered

I agree. I do think there are logical ways to work around this if it is a Mink but I really don't think it's going to be a Mink. It undercuts this moment, and it breaks a key aspect of the Minks as a race: Their extreme loyalty. Neko would and Inu would make zero sense especially though because both have had moments where they're alone where they reflect on their loyalty in private.

hugging

Attached: 1553931402552.gif (500x260, 930K)

Doomposting aside, he’s fine. There’s only 4 Beast Pirates that could potentially be stronger than him. And that’s before his potential mid-fight growth.

She's a big girl.

Attached: pe13rvdd0k1rqx1x4.png (1280x1205, 1.12M)

>entire character revolves around "Sanji is kind and kindest and also kind"
Even the ugly bitches who impersonated Nami and Robin are better than this waste of space

holy shit I thought that was an erection

Franky's going to hook him up with a mini skirt.

Implying it's not kyoshiro that leaked the plan i mean he probably knows about the hidden message and the info he got from hiyori

mediocre villain AND a faggot

>villain
But he did nothing wrong

>There’s only 4 Beast Pirates stronger than Sanji
So it's going to be a stomp for the alliance then!

Nice

>villain
No
>faggot
The cutest one there ever was!!!

Shit is so kino.

Attached: EETqNqiUYAIW9Ri.png (464x332, 242K)

Shinobu. She undercut and pushed Law away from the group, and she's only been useful or successful at things in situations where it benefits her personally. She also has access to all necessary information, and she and Kanjuro met with Yasuie before his capture and even if she claimed she didn't recognize him until later it's pretty likely she was just lying. They were the only two who would have been able to turn him in.

Kanjuro is in a similar spot honestly, but he's never worked towards tearing the group apart like Shinobu did.

Supper

Betrayal.

laughing at how ugly it is

As far as we know Law hasn't even been playing chess, he's just been walking around while everybody tries to play chess around him.

youtu.be/3vPmVBHyQr4

How big of a fan are you?

Posting pics
You can see Queen here. I think he's a janitor at the school

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x593, 403K)

FORCED
ANAL
POUNDING

Attached: cheer carrot.jpg (1280x1958, 270K)

As i have gathered, the rankings of the Beast pirates go:
>Kaido
>The All-Star face cards (Jack, Queen and King)
>The Numbers
>The Flying Six
>Headliners
The Page One is like the 15th of Kaido's crew at best and Sanji couldnt even knock him out. This is rather worrying for sanji

Did Tashigi and Smoker switch bodies again?

>Carrot and Koala
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

So, whats up with Oda introducing those potential love interests back to back? Pudding and Hiyori?

Nami has a part-time job at the Arlong Park seafood restaurant. Working under the abusive manager, Arlong

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x583, 428K)

Days later, and that nigga Page One is nowhere to be found.

But she eats from there!

Rayleigh and Shakky are the best part of that bit

Chopper sort of got Milky before Pudding too. He's probably just trying to shake things up a bit by having other characters interact with the arc girl instead of Luffy honestly.

So is Carrot some girl who just happens to wear rabbit ears in this universe? CUTE

Nami and Bellemere

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x588, 408K)

Drake silenced him.

>The Page One is like the 15th of Kaido's crew at best and Sanji couldnt even knock him out. This is rather worrying for sanji
Didn't he retreat because he needed to get everyone else (well the girls) away from Kaido's forces? It's a bit like saying Zoro is obviously much weaker than Kyoshiro because Kyoshiro stopped his attack and Zoro didn't even do anything back to him (because he had to get Hiyori to safety).

Attached: One Piece v38-085.jpg (799x772, 305K)

>Large revolutionary-plot involving 4,200 active participants trying to covertly gather resources and manpower for the revolution.
>Passive-citizens know via rumors: meaning many people have talked many times about it, potentially in areas unwanted-people can overhear.
>Best defense for the secret message is that "it's just a joke" and a plain ol' popular tattoo that was slightly altered.
>Enemy side is 30,000 men strong.
>Couple days worth of time before the strike.

>It's impossible for just one solider out of the 30,000-strong army to overhear conspiracy-related talk from any of the 4,200 revolutionaries + civilians and/or figure out that if the old version of the message meant a certain port by particular animal association than the new message can also mean a different certain port by a different animal association.
>"No, there has to be a traitor/wild-phenomenon who ruined everything: only possible explanation."

This is the same level of retarded thinking that certain 9/11-truthers have: the ones where "crisis actors", unneeded extra demolition, somehow fake plane-reports, and etc. HAD to have happened instead of just simply accepting that the government potentially allowed an upcoming attack to happen so they can have emotionally-volatile justification to push political agendas/goals to increase their powers and wealth.

Attached: Everyone's Stupid.jpg (360x403, 33K)

Dragon and the Tranny Madre by the door

In all seriousness what though? I don’t see him fighting a commander with laser beams

Tumblr niggas be like *ruffus expression

>It's impossible for just one solider out of the 30,000-strong army to overhear conspiracy-related talk from any of the 4,200 revolutionaries + civilians and/or figure out that if the old version of the message meant a certain port by particular animal association than the new message can also mean a different certain port by a different animal association WITHIN THE DAYS-LONG TIMEFRAME BEFORE THE ATTACK.*

Thanks, I missed Dragon.

Attached: 4.jpg (1080x654, 190K)

Dat Perona tho

Leo x Mansherry

Attached: 5.jpg (1080x1126, 349K)

She's going to get raped isn't she

That's Magellan-sensei scolding his student

Here's Linlin!

Attached: 6.jpg (1080x1199, 226K)

Based Funky Janitor

Attached: jzhCtTP.gif (611x681, 370K)

>Coby and Alvida
weird

Attached: One Piece v1-120.jpg (1151x497, 204K)

luffy's jolly roger on the back of the chair

Attached: 1548320911450.jpg (1652x927, 126K)

Is he getting paid?

Oops...why did you have to bring it up?

Wapol eating plates

Attached: 7.jpg (1080x1279, 237K)

Where are you getting these raw linearts from?

>she's still a schoolgirl
It's canon that the Yonkos are the 4 leaders of the biggest gangs in the school

yes. They were terrible.

The official cupnoodle site
cupnoodle.jp/gallery/

Attached: 8.jpg (1080x1291, 208K)

Punk Hazard was shit. FI was alright unless you're a fightfag though.

Straw Hats

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x703, 206K)

The Grand Line members aren't getting a short, are they

cool, thanks

Smoker and Tashigi in shambles

Attached: 10.jpg (1080x750, 177K)

youtu.be/MtYPNJ3xVOg
Stampede has crossed the 5 billion yen mark

>Robin is like a foot shorter
Her height is like one of her main appeals

But who is the banchou? And the ura-banchou?

Chopper will, maybe Robin but Franky and Brook are screwed.

>21 after 20 out of context

I'm confused if this means in thus Cup Noodle verse characters still have powers or not.

Is Robin checking out Sanji's ass? Typical Robin behavior.

Thatch was found dead later that day

Attached: 11.jpg (1080x622, 174K)

>no open shirt
unbased

Attached: 6e95a2cfd429332dc521c7fcb8eda312.gif (500x485, 396K)

I get why, but seeing Gen working as some shitty waiter sort of makes me sad

Presumably so since regular Tashigi was in the Zoro one. That or they're just acting really out of character in-universe

This. I knew there was something off. She’s the third tallest and third oldest, but here she doesn’t have any presence.

THATCH NOOOOOOOO!!!

Last pic I'll post. We'll most likely get Usopp's next. I'm looking forward to that

Attached: 12.jpg (1080x710, 102K)

I imagine he has a firm ass from all the kicking and he's cleanly so it must smell nice. But who can resist Zoro's sweaty cheeks?

>going through school again to set an example for her kids
She's a hero

Attached: Charlottes with their mouth agape.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

I could see them skipping him for Chopper or Sanji. Usopp has been irrelevant since Sogeking was a thing.

is zorojuro there?

>but here she doesn’t have any presence.
Are you kidding? She's the CUTEST no matter what.

She's a highschooler, and also in school, user. Jeez.

YAMEROOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1559604142878.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Shut the fuck up, newfag.

Reminder that Sanji hasnt actually apologized for what he did to luffy in WCI yet.
Until then, the character is dead to me.

>She’s a high schooler, also in school

Attached: DBE4257B-473E-41D8-A155-12BBC76505C9.png (645x729, 90K)

How does Kata feel about his mom being in the same school as him? Do you think he gets embarrassed?

Attached: Hanging Out.jpg (1080x700, 214K)

Reminder that Luffy loves Sanji and that’s all that matters.

Who is the girl?

DAMMIT MOM QUIT TRYING TO FIX MY SCARF AROUND MY COOL FRIENDS

Attached: 1549939050907.jpg (1080x597, 282K)

Looks like Bonney.

This is the worst one piece thread is weeks.

Then get the fuck out and stop wasting your time.

BASED

Attached: queen.jpg (894x894, 195K)

Franky looks like chad

Say that shit again cunts, Ill sock you right in the fucking jaw.

Attached: 1519183082275.jpg (600x800, 174K)

NO

Kanjuro and Shinobu are the only options for the traitor because in chapter 940 they met Yasuie, and then in chapter 941 Orochi was made aware that Yasuie is still alive. Both feign ignorance upon meeting him and say they're not sure why he's so casual with them or who he is but they're the only character who could have possibly passed that information along to Orochi and both recognize him instantly in the next chapter when they see his hair.

There's no other choices here. No one else had this information but them.

>Shinobu
Why did she save the strawhats from Kaido’s Boro Breath? Yeah there is the whole Law crew thing, but I think that just proves more that it's not her.

Then why is he the only Straw Hat he actually orders around?

This isn't like when Usopp dueled Luffy and left the crew. Sanji was cornered into doing it. Usopp did it because he's a Merryfag.

Stop with this my little hero macadamia meme

>Luffy rejoins the main force
>Franky fucked off to do ship stuff
Dammit Oda it better be an elaborate as fuck spread when they all get back together.

Who cares. It was nothing personal. It was a facade Luffy easily saw through.

>The master shipwright doing shipwright shit
Hadurr

>the vampire is the traitor
based

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Because it benefited her. She was in the line of fire too. Everytime she's useful it's because she has no choice but to act. And if Shinobu is a spy it's incredibly likely that only Orochi knows. It has to be her or Kanjuro. They were the only two non-Straw Hats to meet with Yasuie and learn that he was alive before Orochi was made aware of it.

based

Attached: 56453535242.png (1035x729, 663K)

And yet Usopp never lost faith on Luffy. Even if he was willing to break their relationship for Merry, Usopp still had total faith Luffy would save Robin and become the pirate king.

Sanji outright lost faith

>Hiyori was a tomboy
>Kuina wished she would've been born male
??????

Attached: 1555088421820.jpg (288x402, 76K)

catching-up user here. I'm on 278. Enel-face incoming I assume

Faith is moot when you disregard your relationship with not only your best friend, but your whole crew because of a piece of fucking lumber.

To top it off, Usopp was so damn ignorant that he felt as though the crew should feel obligated to have him return just ‘cause. He saw nothing wrong with his actions.

It was never about Merry though. Usopp was upset about that and he lashed out but ultimately it was because he felt like he was useless in comparison to the other crew members. He couldn't fix the ship, he wasn't strong, and in his eyes he wasn't brave like the others. Usopp was forced to deal with his own insecurities. It's meant to connect and compliment Robin's arc. Sanji meanwhile just bitched out and gave up.

Formerly Wapolface.

Attached: Wapolface.jpg (340x344, 81K)

>luffy has the most faith in people of anyone in the crew

What do imouto drop-kicks feel like?

It WAS about the merry. All because Kaya was the one who gave it to him.

DARK PIECE

This, its fucking obviously. Usopp straight up tells Franky it wasnt because of the merry. Usopp lost self confidence and faith, felt he was dragging the crew behind, and decided to leave the only way luffy&co wouldn't be able to drag him around.

Sanji thought he could maybe work things out by sacrificing himself and admitted he fucked up big time when he found Luffy at the battlefield. Luffy was the one who told him, both when he was in the fight and when he was saying why he didn't deserve to come back, that he was their chef and he didn't need to apologize for anything. He wasn't losing faith in Luffy, he was trying to shoulder all the burden himself and getting into a worse and worse situation. It's more like Vivi than Usopp.

And there it is!
lol

On a surface left yes but Usopp understood Merry wasn't going to make it. He outright tells Franky the real reason is because he felt like he was falling behind everyone else. It's one of the arcs best scenes and there are some how people that still think it was entirely about Merry and nothing else.

Chadmini's box

Attached: chadmini's.png (308x460, 112K)

virgin MS

Attached: virgin ms.png (290x421, 75K)

at this point I just don't care. The alliance can go fuck themselves

Attached: 1568298201885.png (671x845, 887K)

>Mihawk purposely chose a silly looking oversized toy sword and then blacked it so hard it became the best sword in the world

To kill time.

opbros...

It seems far more effective to just let them die. You are also acting like this is a normal world with normal people, I guarantee a devil fruit is involved.

>queen fucking made it
He's by far the best new character in a long time

Hm?

Attached: Oi.jpg (286x256, 72K)

will you suck my dick katacutie poster?

Carrot is definitely the traitor.

Two things I'm more sure of than I was previously:

1. Kikunojo is a woman pretending to be a man due to patriarchal power structures in Wano. Women in Wano are not "supposed' to fight so Kikunojo pretends to be a man. Ora is also drawing her with what looks like a slight bosom, especially in this chapter.
2. Carrot is the traitor revealing information to the Shogun. Disappears for 15+ chapters only to get a panel where she's smiling (?) at the very end of Act 2. IMO, She told Jack where Zou was so that the (human) ninja could be captured. Notice she wasn't injured after the Jack attack, and she can be *very* sneaky, sneaking past the monkey on Zou, even bypassing Zoro's CoO when she snuck aboard the Straw Hat Ship. The monkey even mentioned "betrayal" and I believe Carrot very much regretted what happened to Zou, she thought the Ninja would be given up easily, she didn't know he would be chained up so he couldn't give himself up. (Remember, Jack seems to KNOW the ninja is on the Island). I believe Oda will portray this as a "carrot redemption arc" before she joins the Straw Hats officially.

Attached: 512C3FBB-A9D9-4A9B-8C34-8106F692B149.jpg (182x297, 36K)

Samurai daughters sure are weird huh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CAN'T BE A FUCKING JANNY

>so Kikunojo pretends to be a man.
Kikunojo pretends to be a girl. He's a tranny, and a trap.

He does it for free because otherwise he'd steal all the women from his fellow employees!

>Kikunojo is a woman pretending to be a man
Anticarrotfags are Sanjifags?

Attached: 1562462522537.jpg (403x381, 124K)

opbros...we are nearing the bump limit make sure to make the thread asap once we hit it.

ok, reddit

No

Yes

What is this "opbros..." meme about?

Sorry, we have standards.

Attached: Drip.jpg (999x1145, 188K)

Literally nothing: The Chapter

Oda is a hack.

Moria next chapter get hype

Ok, that would be based.

Remember when faggots thought this was Aokiji?

Attached: 671 (16).png (889x1296, 298K)

you missed Koza, Toko (?), Nezumi

>not an opbro
fuck off.

Remember when you faggots thought Monet wasn't dead?

New virgin thread when? this one is already all used up already.

New bread.

Based Carrotbro

An user of culture and refined taste.

Only if it's 57 inches long and mochi flavoured

Attached: Royal Dance.png (485x552, 165K)