He finally did it....I can't believe it

He finally did it....I can't believe it.....

Attached: 1568327464133.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tLEd0hp4Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=j-l1ROg6WOI
youtube.com/watch?v=yH23aNtmTt0
youtube.com/watch?v=MLbW9D4AsyE
youtube.com/watch?v=UKmY7tN--mY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3EwcC5ICE&list=PLBE2D9BnJJUr3eL0gJwgbWbXqPaOFZI5p
youtube.com/watch?v=Eju1zieC5rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah the Alola champion crowning ceremony will have the 2nd place runner up hand the trophy to the champion. Ash was interrupted before he could give Gladion his trophy.

Ya blew it

>using a contrived explanation why he has the trophy despite none of the other leagues, you know, the leagues this league tries to emulate to become official, having the runner up act like a faggot and give the trophy to the winner
Stop grasping at straws. Ash won.
>inb4 i-it doesn't count

>mickey mouse league

No no cares, Satoshi already won the orange league but no one pretends like that counts.

No points for inb4ing the truth, mac.

Even if it's a meme league, they won't let Ash win.

COPE, XYcucks

>Ash wins the one time i actually want him to lose
Gladion deserves to win so much fucking more.

>M-muh meme league
Its about as much of a meme league as Kantos was. A very small and trashy league on account of it being the first alolan league ever but still a league

Attached: __cosmog_gladio_and_lillie_pokemon_pokemon_game_and_pokemon_sm_drawn_by_piisuke_ebiko__acc3a072150d7 (978x977, 157K)

This is a serious case of "too little, too late".

Guzma deserved the win more than everyone else so Kukui would kick his ass for good.

With a very heavy emphasis on the "too little" part.

Kanto at least had 3 against 3 battles starting in the preliminaries (that goddamn Bellsprout) unlike this farmers league that only got one of those in the final.

Why would Ash lose when he is literally using his strongest team ever?

At least the Kanto league had the eight gym badges requirement, here there were no such thing and even fucking Delia can enter the league with her Mr. Mime if she wanted to.

>even fucking Delia can enter the league with her Mr. Mime if she wanted to
Now that is something I'd like to see.

One guy entered with a Magikarp that only knew Splash.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

WHERE MY ASHCHADS AT!!??

WE DID IT,BROS!

OUR CHAMP!!!

....See you fail at Galar.

Ironically the only people that want to see Ash win so badly hate him.
I dont really care if he win or lose just dont swap him out

Alright so even while knowing ash will hold the trophy at some point, how will ash lose again because you know he will, how will the writers pull a switcheroo so bad that he actually lost?

Who cares? Who fucking cares? No, seriously. Anyone who's actually seen the Alola League so far knows that this doesn't matter. Every single other contestant was a total scrub.

The current OP is really fucking good.
youtube.com/watch?v=2tLEd0hp4Tw

Type wild is obscenely better
youtube.com/watch?v=j-l1ROg6WOI

Why didn't Ash get at least six Pokemon this time? He always has a full team by the end of the region. Was it just to not give him an unfair advantage?

Honestly, it's complete bullshit that the league won't end with a proper full battle. I mean, I GUESS he could have Oak transfer something over but I doubt they're gonna do that this time.

I'd rather stay here. /vp/ is just getting spammed by frogposts and whatnot because the only people that think this victory is a good thing are the "SMfags" that only "like" the show for shitposting and bait purposes. Apparently Ash winning this backwater league btfos everyone that watched the show before SM started or something.

It honestly feels like a lesser victory.

Haven't watched Pokemon since I was a kid, but didn't Ash win the Orange Island League?

He did, yes.

>Ash has tons and tons of experience as a Pokemon trainer
>Has been in multiple Leagues over the course of... however much time has passed in-universe
>Still manages to fuck everything up constantly
What a fucking loser.

Attached: 1552618657696.png (700x437, 316K)

I still feel like Accelerator is gonna cuck Ash out of the league. I don't want to get my hopes up

Type Wild isn't even an OP

If Ash wins the show gets rebooted

Alolan league is just a glorified Orange Isles.

Same tier. No one will remember them.

>parading the meme league win
Orange gets discredited because it's not like the rest, Frontier's pretty creditable but due to leagues being hyped up more than it and sounding like it matters more, gets forgotten and most fags are probably still salty about XY's loss to feel happy over this one.
But this at least had a higher chance of there being a win due to the whole Incineroar rivalry.
Too bad he didn't keep the UB.

>wins the memeleague
>loses the league that matters where tge strongest mega users gathered
I'm really hoping for that Champions League in Galar to be true and not some rumor. It's the only way I can accept Ash winning this.

What if it's actually Gladion's trophy and he's just holding it to protect it from Guzzlord?

Attached: 1532560519716.jpg (416x468, 90K)

Nah, the best Japanese OP is Ready, Go!

>Orange gets discredited because it's not like the rest
Neither is this one, though. It's the exact same format as those mini tournaments from BW. People care about the proper leagues because the series has followed Ash for years showing him gradually collect the badges required to enter. The leagues are the culmination of the entire plot of that arc up to that point.
The SM league is just some random tournament that's open to everyone and has not been led up to in the slightest outside of a couple episodes right before it started. Just because they slapped the name "League" on it doesn't magically make it more important.

ash is the los angeles dodgers of pokemon

Attached: Kershit.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Pretty sure that's actually what's happening. The Gen 8 anime won't be set exclusively in PokeBritain and will instead feature places and Pokemon from the entire series, which is enough of a departure from the previous seasons to make me think that Ash may actually be done for good.

The new series is even going to be titled "Pocket Monsters", just like the original 1997 series. If that doesn't scream reboot like an overhyped Exploud I don't know what does.

>Neither is this one, though
I wasn't disagreeing with that, hence why I called it the meme league. I just mean that some guys will just try to say "he won a league" using this one

>wanting the edgelord to win

MULTIPLE

then it's the last, grand fuck you from anime staff before rebooot

Why the fuck would they let him win this one and not the previous one which clearly had a ton more effort and setup put behind it? Do they enjoy pissing people off?

He's just chuuni.

>Do they enjoy pissing people off?
Yes, also they're too lazy to do a Champion League.

The speculation is that the new series will still feature Ash and Pikachu going to Galar, but will also have episodes featuring previous characters from previous series, and the theory is that eventually they'll all meet at the end. They just announced that SwSh will have a league tournament instead of an Elite Four, so that might be the reason if that actually happens.

>, and the theory is that eventually they'll all meet at the end.
>They just announced that SwSh will have a league tournament instead of an Elite Four
Funny how BW squandered the PWT

The orange league was more of an accomplishment than this trash. Goes back to my old theory I had with the games saying that Aloa is just a resort with a fake evil team and league. It's just a place that people go and have a "safe" adventure. Everything is pretty much a participation trophy summer camp.

>Satoshit finally win a league
>the special aid kids league
>in the calarts season
>with only five shitmon

Attached: tidus.jpg (500x400, 135K)

Don't you mean the Padres?

Attached: Kaguya-sama - Kaguya 12.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

that implies ash has been there twice and got swept :^)

and the Battle frontier
even offered to become a battle frontier brain but turned it down

The next season is about winners from each of the leagues going to Galar. He's confirmed to be in it by winning

Battle Frontier was the best anime season of them all. Ash's battles were at the top except for last two Kalos battles and May was turned from an airhead to a relatable and complex adult woman.

It was peak Ashnime.

Who are the other winners? I remember Tobias, Eeveefag, and BURASTO, but who won Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn?

Hoenn was won by that Meowth guy Ash lost to, and Kanto and Johto were won by some randos that hadn't been introduced before.

>Johto
Jon Dickson, I just remember him for his name.

>XY XY XY XY XY XY XY XY XY
RENT FREE

Kanto was never revealed
Johto was John Dickson
Hoenn was some guy with a meowth, cant remember his name

>Kanto
Nobody (actual faceless dude)
>Johto
Nobody
>Hoenn
Character of the day

Attached: 1227725378759.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

Its been a hot fucking minute since I've seen these, you got any more? The team rocket one especially?

All I got.

Is this true?

>implying he's not replaced by scottish girl

>ash is a background contestant in new season
>he reaches the final of the league
>he loses to the scottish girl MC from wins her league on first try

Damn. Oh well

If you think about SM as a long vacation for Ash, it becomes much more bearable.

airhead may was hot
she was a borderline bimbo

her voice was hot too when veronica taylor remembered not to make her sound like Ash

No, all they've said is "it will be set in all the regions that have been in the video games so far".

at least he isn't the pittsburgh pirates

Attached: 1464655898356.png (751x640, 99K)

>girl mc
don't be stupid

God I want a Tobias rematch where we actually see his whole team.

>Ash assembling a few teams of pokemon from all of his journeys and using them to defeat all of those who once bested him.
This could be amazing. Please OLM, deliver the goods!

Attached: 36827E8D-713E-4AFA-82F2-843BF0DF9CF9.jpg (350x260, 25K)

hahaha imagine being my team....

But Tobias never defeated Cynthia, does it still count for him?

The Elite Four/Champion thing isn't part of the league, it's its own separate thing called the Champion League that you qualify for by winning the league.

Then what's the point of the Galar thing inviting winners of the league? It's like a tournament for a bunch of trainers who got their foot through the door to the E4? I'm confused.

See The entire "Galar inviting winners of leagues" shit is just some dumb meme.

He literally has zero 3 stage evos.

My bad I missed that. That's kinda interesting though, set in all regions? How is he gonna travel so far and so fast? And for what purpose?

I'm just disappointed he won during the season with the ugliest art.

This is literally what we know:
>Thus far, the series has changed its title every time a new video game has been released, but the new series title is going to be the same one it had when it debuted in 1997, "Pocket Monsters".

>As this title indicates, while the story will of course be set in the Galar region, the setting of the new "Pocket Monsters" video games "Pocket Monsters Sword/Shield", it will also take place in all the other regions that have appeared in video games so far, including the Kanto region from "Pocket Monsters Red/Green" and the Jouto region from "Pocket Monsters Gold/Silver", and will feature the various Pokémon that live in these regions.

>A teaser showing the Pokémon that represents these regions was revealed today as well. It can be seen on the official "Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon" TV Tokyo AniTV website, the official Pokémon Youtube channel, and more!

>The "Pocket Monsters" anime made in the Reiwa era is going to be one that can be enjoyed by all generations.

>Further details will be revealed during the "Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon" episode that airs on the TV Tokyo Network Sunday September 29th at 6pm! Stay tuned!!

Anything else you might have read about reboots or no Ashes or league winners or anything is just faggots treating their speculation as fact. ALL that's been stated is that the series "will be set in" all the regions instead of just Galar.

The 2 new pokemon movie is already like this. Newer monsters appeae in kanto

Because Sun and Moon is a joke series. He just sits his ass in school 99% of the time until he arbitrarily decides to go do a trial somewhere else, then after he's done he goes back to school. Most of the series takes place on Mele Mele island in the same city and doesn't really care about plot or battles. The villain team is a joke, the Ultra Beast plot was a joke, Guzma shows up for like 5 episodes. Most of the people in the league only have 1 or 2 Pokemon.

Sun and Moon is trash, here's hoping Sword and Shield go back to the original formula

Attached: shinji.png (250x141, 69K)

The mods on Yea Forums just banned me for posting Ash from Pokémon and they say it was off topic, despite the fact that pokemon is a video game. Are they retarded?

Don't worry, I got banned from Yea Forums today for posting something "off topic" because I posted an image to answer a question for someone else regarding game development. Best part? That post was made 4 days ago.

the whole point of vp is to contain pokemon. before v pokemon threads made up half of v threads. granted this was back when pokemon games had effort put into them and peaked. nowadays i doubt as many pokemon threads would be up as much,.... but i cant doubt a nintendoniggers autism either

It's a shame, he won it in a filler tier season. Should have given him eithet during sinnoh or kalos

The problem about Ash with losing every tournament is because he throws away his roster every series or uses Pokemon that have not been trained by him.

>such hatred for Nintendo
Where did they touch you?

Yea Forums's mods are notoriously bad
Completely ignoring the /vp/ excuse, they regularly ban game discussions for indies and other FOTM games if the discussion lasts longer than a week or so while trying to maintain 10 smash threads at once

It doesn't even matter if he wins since his shit is getting rebooted with a Scottish lass

>he won the easiest one
Still a loser I see. Smell ya later!

Attached: garymotherfuckingoak.jpg (596x391, 37K)

>Gary did worse than Ash at every step along the way aside from catching more mons (no one actually cares)
Aside from that one time he won with Electivire which was dumb as shit but whatever at least he won at something

>he won at something
Exactly

I wouldn't be surprised if they let him win this time precisely because the last loss pissed of f so many fans, especially the japs. Sucks that nobody really cared about this league. Hell, it's not even a proper 6v6 battle for the grand final.

based whisperposter

>He won at something
Two random worthless battles which Ash won countless of.

You know I see alot of people give ash shit about going to school and being a boring show.

Honestly i say good for ash. Even if its only a bit, he gives a shit about his future at school where at least they are interactive and hands on.

Also I bet some people here only care for stand still images and actually detest animation.

Animation was extreme and moving and dont tell me you and others didnt pose with buzzwole and melmetal.

>>mfw we get a buzzwole and melmetal pose off.

Attached: HairyUntimelyHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 2.59M)

For all the hate the Sun and Moon anime get, they accomplished their purpose. A friends son is 6 and Pokemon has been the big craze all year. They're playing the games together on weekends/after school, reading the scholastic books and trading Pokemon cards on the playground.

The anime may seem shitty to us, but they successfully hooked in the next generation of kids.

Lol no, kids don't give a shit about pokemon for more than 6 months now

It doesn't seem shitty to me ever since XY ended.

This but unironically. I freaking love Gladion. He's the only "rival" that's actually likable.

Kalos was literally filler tier though. ZERO references to past seasons, zero old character cameos.

>ZERO references to past seasons, zero old character cameos

Wait till Sword/Shield come out.

Attached: 68e1bba9aff8477dadece0ce0bf9ebb7.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

>he is literally using his strongest team ever?
watch the sinnoh league then we can talk

Attached: Bait.png (512x512, 8K)

>user talks about kalos.
>posts Alola.
?

Whoops, my bad, I misread. Still, there was that one special where Clemont and Bonnie met Cilan, so maybe that counts?

I know what I'd hate more, for him to win the Alolan league that has just been created and just accepts anyone, or for him to lose it.

30%. Because BW retconned Ash's brain into something worse than what he had at the start of Kanto.

What the fuck is this generic Naruto/Fairy Tail-tier opening?
Remember when Pokemon had good openings?
youtube.com/watch?v=yH23aNtmTt0

To be fair. Gladion has 2 pseudo legendaries and a strongmon, so Ash winning this is alright.
But I don't want him to win because I want Gladion to win.

Yeah no.
This school has been into it since my friends son started attending, it's still going strong 9 months in. They had a book fair earlier this week that I attended, the Scholastic Pokemon stuff sold out within the first 30 minutes. DC Superhero Girls was the only thing that came anywhere close.

Beyblade still seems to be a thing with some of the older kids, but it's not at the level of Pokemon.

Kino is what it is.

>May
>Adult woman
She's 10 years old

Based BW

Because it doesn't count, that shit was filler.

It's trash and soulless.
Doesn't even sound like Pokemon.

So, he won the league Orange and this meme league?

Unconfirmed if he's won this league. All we know is Satoshi has been shown in a few images with the trophy.

Kek, I bet he's holding it for someone else

It has some of the most soul the series has ever had.

Theirs an image showing Guzzlord at the league. An ultra wormhole will probably show up and Satoshi will keep the trophy safe, with no winner crowned.

Attached: 1568280946271.png (1280x947, 1.79M)

That would be retarded

Way too hot to be 10.

Attached: May.png (3181x1573, 2.01M)

youtube.com/watch?v=MLbW9D4AsyE

I mean, does it even count as a real league? Only 1vs1 and 2vs2 against absolute shitters that let everybody join and you can't even challange a champions league after it.

It just sounds so pitiful

Is this mon based on something or did they just decide to rip off Kingdom Hearts?

Attached: 350px-Parasite_Cage_KH.png (350x249, 76K)

A suitable ending for trAsh

Woah, it only took him 23 years

Yeah if you're a narutard.

Name one Naruto opening similar to it.

Her tits aren't even that big in the anime.
Also there's actual 10 year old girls out there with huge tits, that doesn't make them adults.

Regardless calling May an "adult woman" is a huge stretch. Even calling her a teenager is a big stretch to begin with.

Naruto Shippuden - Closer
But even that shit has more soul

The final is a 3vs3, and the upcoming titles implies he has a full battle against Kukui after that. Though he doesn't even have a full team so I don't know how it would work.

Well Yea Forums, now that trAsh is out of the menu, decide, which animated short you would like to adapt to a full anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKmY7tN--mY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3EwcC5ICE&list=PLBE2D9BnJJUr3eL0gJwgbWbXqPaOFZI5p
youtube.com/watch?v=Eju1zieC5rM

Attached: 1567800857585.png (1368x1000, 1.08M)

They are adapting movie Ash into a new anime, sorry.

prove it

Bring back Charizard

Eh they've actually built up to this. It's just been very subtle.

In SM episode 100 when Satoshi went into the alternate timeline, Dia told him the world fell to ruin starting with an attack by Guzzlord. Guzzlord was attracted to the excess pollution as the Alola region began to change and lose its way of life.

The Aether Corporation has been building things as they get closer to finding Mohn, they also built the man made island the league is on. We're about to get that moment in the main timeline. In the alternate timeline they likely stuck with the league and lost the Alolan way. In the main timeline they'll dump the league and stick with the Alolan way of life (which also references all the episodes about doing things 'the Alolan way').

I'm John Pokémon™

But they also severely hinted at ash winning and fighting kukui with the time travel stuff though
Also nice quads

Attached: FUCK YOU.gif (400x332, 2.5M)

>listen to it
>it's absolutely nothing like it
just as expected

And also, torracat will most definitely evolve in the fight against kukui

They should keep Torracat and give the Bara Tiger the Decidueye treatment.

If anyone's evolving it's Poipole. He'll return with Guzzlord and evolve, giving Ash a full team of 6 for the Kukui/Masked Royal battle.

generatios

>The anime may seem shitty to us
>us

Attached: 1537440450670.jpg (219x306, 29K)

>Poipole
Ah yeah maybe

It's shit and soulless and sounds nothing like Pokemon.

Black 2/White 2 Special was KINO. Apart from some generic voices.
God-tier soundtrack.

Not something I'd expect out of the Ashnime, no.

What's to say many of the other kids haven't been through 20+ years of adventures and battles as well?

>can set up Ash to rematch them and beat them all so they can finally properly establish him as a Master
Would pick up.

Alan wouldn't even be the final boss, tobias would be. God I'd love that though.

>aside from catching more mons (no one actually cares)

Fuck you, gotta catch them all was the moto.
The series would be better if it resolved arround Ash trying to get all the pokemon there are, instead of just going for badges to job on ligues.

Attached: 61044193_2380696622201666_3401080934076776448_o.jpg (1174x881, 79K)

I would love for a couple more episodes where we follow Gary in his early days of catching all the pokemon he could. Really liked that aspect of Pokemon Chronicles.

Ash has caught more than Gary though. Infact, he's caught more than anyone else we've seen so far