Kubo appreciation thread

What is he doing nowadays? When is he going to start a new manga?

Attached: 52.png (199x100, 44K)

He's the lead artist behind the upcoming Sakura Wars video game.
>kino 1920's Japan story segments
>piloting giant robots fighting in alternate dimension
gonna be good

Burn the witch serialization when???????

He's said he probably won't ever do a work for WSJ again, which isn't a surprise seeing how badly is editors made him fuck up his own story. We can only hope the video game is translated in a timely manner. Don't forget to read Zombiepowder if you haven't, anons. It's just as good as Bleach.

Source?

Shit forgot pic. Post fanarts anons.

Attached: nel.jpg (1600x1441, 125K)

Yes.

Attached: preorder.jpg (1272x718, 105K)

>He's said he probably won't ever do a work for WSJ again
When?

Hopefully never. That fucking hurt to read. I got halfway through and switched to the nip raw cuz I wanted to be able to appreciate Kubo's god-tier art without having to read whatever the fuck that was.

>That fucking hurt to read
Why?

huh

I miss him so much bros. It hurts.

Nothing. Never.

Wrong retard

I appreciate you my guy

Attached: Stark.jpg (2048x1152, 336K)

Imagine a new Kubo series with transformations this edgy

Attached: 1q61x8fm78j31.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

The aaroniero design blew me away

Attached: Cfyow Grim.jpg (2048x1152, 361K)

Bleach fags, try to defend the end of Bleach without resorting to your favorite "RENT FREE" catchphrase.

Read the novels

>A writer so shit at his job he decides to tie up loose plot threads in a bunch of spin-offs instead of the main series
Goddamn, Kubo and his fans are so pathetic.

Cope

Cope with what? The fact that Bleach ended as a dumpster fire? But I'm not a Bleach fan. I've never even once desperately repeated "MUH JET ARTBOOK" like a broken record in a vain hope of a new anime happening.

>Cope with what?
With being BTFO here

See

See

See

This is why I hate Yea Forums

Not Yea Forums's fault that Bleach is utter shit and the fanbase is annoying with their conceited attitude over the years. Now they're crawling on all fours with their mouths open begging for a new anime that will never ever arrive after the trainwreck that was the final arc and its popularity being diminished dramatically after Hueco Mundo all while repeating "RENT FREE! RENT FREEEEEE!" as the only defense they have whenever someone come to laugh at their pathetic ass existence. You don't see us Naruto fans act like you do. Why is that? Because we actually got a satisfying conclusion that was celebrated by most of anime/manga fandom.

Karma is a bitch. Eat shit.

How did you get me being a Bleach fan out of that?

Cope

>Cope
Yeah, that's what you Bleach fans do after the entire trainwreck that you got.

Rent free narutard, rent free

>A fag whose manga ends like a trainwreck while falling off from its once popular status (You)
vs
>A chad whose manga ends conclusively while on the peak of its popularity (Me)

Keep being delusional. Shame that repeating "rent free" and "cope" will never ever fix your shitty manga nor will it give you a new anime adaptation. But it's okay, at least you have "MUH JET ARTBOOK" and gacha mobage, right?

>Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid bleachfag and neck yourself with your dead and shit series.

I have a residence free of rent inside your head narutard
Cringe hiatustard

>Inferior being lives rent free in the head of the superior one
That's not how it works, but keep being delusional. Maybe if you keep repeating it, your new anime will come and Kubo will rewrite the manga to be come bette-pfffftt oh no no, it's impossible to say that with a straight face.

>he keeps replying
Nice and cozy in your head

>I-if I play it off as if I'm baiting, then maybe he will stop replying to me!
Poor Bleachfag.

Im dont need to bait to live rent free in your head

Rent free

I dont*

>literally seething

Attached: EBvGjIfX4AIOfQC.jpg (960x540, 75K)

>Bleachfag is an ESL
As expected.
Repeating it won't make your manga magically better, Bleachfag.

>Any post that has more than three sentences is seething!
Finish school then maybe you can finally read more texts.

Continuing to reply wont remove bleach from your head, free of rent

>Ends like shit with no new anime
>Constantly scrapping for any new content that gets announced
>B-but we're the ones living free in other people's heads!
It's funny seeing Bleach niggers trying to put a tough front after their manga got ridiculed to hell and back for being a trainwreck.

If its a trainwreck then why does it live in your head rent free?

It's only possible for fans of a manga to live rent free in others' heads if their manga was good and ended on a good note, which is something Bleach didn't achieve. Do tell how are Bleach fans suppose to live in Naruto fans heads' rent free when Bleach ended up as a mess and its popularity drove off a cliff while Naruto didn't.

You say that but your words dont match your action

Rent free

>bumping this thread
I agree but kill yourself

> What is he doing nowadays?
doing designs for videogames

> When is he going to start a new manga?

who knows his health took a dive during the last arcs of Bleach. (who knows if it's his wrists or just the typical japanese cold)

Attached: 7y15a7d7h7q21.jpg (1334x959, 317K)

Niggas keep posting this like the game isn't mostly finished. Kubo's not doing a thing right now.

Rent free

Attached: eUXumDN.jpg (1283x726, 119K)

Where are the fucking jannies at?

>actually no one fucking died except Yama lmao
Unohana, Ukitake, Yama´s leutenant, Komamura didnt die but got a pretty bad fate

Burn the Witch serialization when?

Attached: DtuU_fSUUAEd3QM.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 368K)

>Only 60 replies
>Already page 10
>B-B-BUT IT'S NOT A DED SERIES! R-RENT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Legit feel sorry for Bleachfags.

>he came back
Rent fucking free narutard

Was the one shot even popular?

Yes

>Still mad that his favorite series is dead
Seething.

>still OBSESSED with a dead series
Rent free faggot

>Obsessed with a dead series
I'm not the one who constantly keeps begging for an anime and scrapping over every single content being announced, though.

Hope he surprises us with more Bleach art in the future.

Attached: EEE5VBrUcAAbVM_.jpg (1192x1200, 299K)

You are the one always thinking about bleach and sperging about it in threads

Just read through the ending of Bleach again. Hated it at the time but on a reread it doesn't seem nearly as bad; its major flaw is that the fights aren't satisfying and there's no "now you feel like number one" moments. But you know for a fact that if Togashi pulled the same thing the Hunterchads would be praising it as a deconstruction of the shonen genre

>No one is allowed to shit on muh pwecious Bleach!!
Welcome to Yea Forums, kid. Want a hugbox? Go to tumblr.

God, you sound obssessed on what a 'Bleach fag' says. rent free

And you sound obsessed with the thought that "If everyone dares to badmouth muh Bleach, then the series lives rent free in their head, no exceptions!". When you grow up, you'll learn that it's okay for people to shit on a bad series for being what they are.

Rent free

See

See

>Bleachfag mentioning Hunterchads in a desperate attempt to bump his dead thread

How sad, keep coping with the state of your dead as fuck series

>1000000 years after the sun has consumed planet earth
>narutard still has bleach living rent free in his head