I miss this nigga like you won't believe

I miss this nigga like you won't believe

Attached: AAAABRc2jGhO1nPuf_HcX2s595-qmX6dvzzkvJ9WV62pZFhQWvkpEOOFpqbUPlpJ_ge86JKRoalSy9kxXEgRBVugJJluitv4aUnF (1280x720, 88K)

>nigga
wigger*

I have a fat nostalgia boner for part 1 naruto and the pain arc, I also miss that stupid fucker

same

if i could go back i would in a heartbeat. kid naruto was something special

If you mean Part 1, it's more like I miss the aesthetics and story more than Naruto himself.

If you mean the character, he's still around in Bort

just rewatch/read it then you stupid faggot

Seeing how shit BnHA is really made me think we never really appreciated Nardo

Is that Boruto's dad when he was younger? They should make a show about him!

why are you being mean?

delinquent / hothead naruto was way more entertaining than jobbing ninja jesus naruto

I miss all of it. Even with bad writing and other dumb shit. It was the anime that made me get into other anime. Naruto will be forever in my heart and my top 5.

Despite all its faults, it's still better than 90% of stuff out there.

Classic Naruto was such a shitty person and I fucking loved him. That show was amazing. Too bad it went so far down hill.

Worst main character ever created.

>Worst main character ever created.

Attached: 1565846232921.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

I miss when shonenshit was rightfully oppressed on Yea Forums

>Worst main character ever created.

Attached: 1560147792168.jpg (618x396, 33K)

my pein is greater than yours.jpg

I believe it
if only you knew how bad things could be

Attached: Tsunayoshi-sawada-tsuna-tsunayoshi-18420715-750-1096.jpg (750x1096, 183K)

>I won't let Orochimaru have you
>even if I've got to break your arms & legs and drag your bitch ass home
>because I'm your friend

idc how corny that shit is, its heartwarming as fuck

was going to post this but I unironically forgot this show even existed
Literally yaoi bishounen shit thinly veiled as a battle manga.
This little fucker had practically NO character growth

honestly even early shipuden was pretty good and nearly at the same level. but shippuden started going to dogshit powerlevels right at around the pain arc. I literally dropped the series for the longest time when everbody got revived at the end of the pain arc

Attached: 1562716189295.jpg (960x960, 122K)

No it wasnt, it was shit during the first two arcs then got good again with the shikamaru and pain shit

early shippuden is borderline unwatching bro

objectively correct opinion

>honestly even early shipuden was pretty good
I only watched shippuden recently and thats completely wrong. It was borderline unwatchable and a HUGE downgrade from the get go.

I'm watching shippuden,war arc is objectively enjoyable than the Sai arc and the Gaara arc.

I believe it

Correct

which is saying something because the war arc is fucking awful

Literally the only good shit was akatsuki and the post-credit skits

Nah, its honestly pretty based once Madara shows up

>t. Moefag

It's based for like 5 minutes while he fucking kills everyone then it turns to absolute dogshit

He only killed nameless ninja tho. Like he didn't actually REALLY kill anyone

Too much fucking filler

Just skip it

IMO this is the problem with Madara. Like every Naruto antagonist, he has a central hypocrisy. His is claiming to be the best while only beating up fodder. Against the allied forces he does the double chibaku tensei which seems cool on the surface ("what're you gonna do about the second one?") until you actually think about it. He had to kill himself to do it- it wipes his body, which only regenerates because of edo tensei- and it barely accomplishes anything. He commits suicide to drop two fucking meteors and fails to kill an 80 year old man with back problems.
Unironically Tobi had a better showing in his 1v4 against Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Killer Bee. They couldn't do shit to him, their crowning achievement was "we got his mask!" Meanwhile Madara vs the five kage was the dictionary definition of fighting jobbers. The five kage aren't weak, but it's clear their only purpose in the story was to first hype up how strong they are and then have them lose to Madara to hype up how strong he is. On the other hand Obito was fighting the fucking MC plus three of his mentors and the MC had his penultimate powerup that allowed him to solo stomp every single battlefield simultaneously and they still couldn't even hit him. Madara was taking hits left and right in his fight, hits he was only surviving because "o my regenerating body". I guess the problem is Tobi didn't have the personality of "fuck you I'm the best you can't even touch me" despite the fact that they literally could not even touch him.

>muh powerlevels
stop it bro

kill yourself narutard!

if you are talking about before he falls in love of sasuke, I agree

So he gets mistreated by the village for childhood and to get back at them he becomes the head office working wageslave?