Kimi no Okasan o Boku Ni Kudasai!

Would you be willing to love a cute single mom, Yea Forums?
Dumping chapter 1.

Attached: 0.png (992x1400, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kimihahak/status/1158755683279368192?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1.png (992x1400, 1.26M)

Attached: 2.png (992x1400, 1.42M)

Attached: 3.png (992x1400, 1.2M)

single mothers are a pox on society

Attached: 4.png (992x1400, 1.24M)

Attached: 5.png (992x1400, 1.01M)

Attached: 6.png (992x1400, 1.25M)

Attached: 7.png (992x1400, 924K)

Attached: 8.png (992x1400, 1.03M)

Attached: 9.png (992x1400, 1.02M)

Attached: 10.png (992x1400, 1.14M)

Attached: 11.png (992x1400, 1.06M)

Attached: 12.png (992x1400, 1.24M)

Attached: 13.png (992x1400, 1.19M)

cute

Attached: 14.png (992x1400, 1.28M)

Attached: 15.png (992x1400, 1.1M)

Indeed she is.

Attached: 16.png (992x1400, 1.2M)

Attached: 17.png (992x1400, 1.32M)

Attached: 18.png (992x1400, 1.32M)

Attached: 19.png (992x1400, 1.21M)

Attached: 20.png (992x1400, 1.29M)

Attached: 21.png (992x1400, 957K)

irl single mothers are all either coalburners or crackheads so no

Attached: 22.png (992x1400, 1.31M)

Attached: 23.png (992x1400, 1.21M)

is she older than him too? how cucked is this guy?

Attached: 24.png (992x1400, 1.16M)

ouch
Definitely older.

Attached: 25.png (992x1400, 1.46M)

Attached: 26.png (992x1400, 1.47M)

God damn, that smack of cold reality

Holy- Things are getting quite real.

And the final page. Hope you enjoyed reading.

Attached: 27.png (992x1400, 1.31M)

oooooooooooooof

Attached: 1568244003211.jpg (640x266, 27K)

I didn't ask for this

Attached: 1503296020480.png (529x470, 483K)

Attached: 1539121146273.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

kek

Ok now that you're done posting, I can now post that this mom is pretty much my idol mom

Attached: Miyu_SS_SR.png (1280x824, 1.22M)

that's a very cute mom user

thank you for dumping

Attached: 1388793638146.jpg (543x600, 58K)

OK Abe, what the hell do you want now?

It wasn't bad. I suppose what's next for him is to become a better (he said he wanted to be an accountant) and win her heart. I hope it doesn't end up being some twisted story about MC being more and more deluded and pathetic with NTR bait and stuff.

He's saying it's important to recycle.

Have kids AND be able to raise them

First volume will be out soon, by the way.
twitter.com/kimihahak/status/1158755683279368192?s=20

Attached: EB2-R-8XUAA2Gdt.jpg (685x936, 114K)

Unironically cringed. What a fucking retard

>What a fucking retard
Yeah that's very clearly the intent. He has to grow as a character so he's gonna be ignorant from the start. And watching someone fumble around in something they don't understand is both funny and endearing.

So is this the origin story of a /r9k/ user?

Attached: ECbIfwfVUAAEllx.jpg (438x722, 50K)

Attached: D-gBCaGU8AAg6M1.jpg (509x680, 62K)

Funny thing is I thought the same thing. Thing is Miyu only is called a mom as a stand in mom for other younger idols. Thing is though Miyu is a pushover and wouldn't refuse that guy.

Attached: Miyu_SR11.jpg (640x800, 101K)

dear lord

Attached: D964hlWVUAAO6aJ.jpg (442x592, 47K)

Attached: EAK_wNsVUAAJmfw.jpg (647x900, 136K)

>Get a job you lazy fucks
Kinda on the nose here, Abe

Attached: EAvVBREUEAAPcBy.jpg (484x782, 47K)

>Dating single mothers
ISHYGDDY

Attached: D31i1LRUYAA2QbT.jpg (868x648, 134K)

cringe writing. what kind of fuck wage cuck confesses with a fucking ring. like missing a few steps there? and this lady shot him down more politely than she should have.

This MC is just sad even by manga standards.

just one more

Attached: D_nTjEhU0AAIqkb.jpg (685x936, 103K)

why older anime ladies so great?

wew nice

Attached: 1525431571819.jpg (2000x2500, 2M)

Well this guy is a self described loser. People who work in retail in general are like him and that the main woman.

Ask me how I know.

Well he is an adult who hasn't yet won and this is a real take on the world, shit like this happens all the time.

Attached: 1451967403100.jpg (800x609, 260K)

Mamako > this one

Attached: 1567365933442.png (1284x720, 689K)

>and even your child, it matters not to me!
He shouldn't have treated the fact that she has a child with indifference. Those other things, like the age difference, can be treated as trivial obstacles to love, but if he loves her he should extend his care to her child.

Mamako and her situation is all sorts of funny and lewd and taboo.
This manga is a pathetic guy taking his place in life and making with with what he can because he can't get anything else.

>Would you be willing to love a cute single mom
Yes.

Long live Abe-sama.

Is this manga just going to take the piss out of lonely otaku?

>Are you able to support a cute single mom (and her child)
That's the real title

Still yes

Got to crack a few eggs to make an omelet. If you really want to be mean, let the father come in and take back what's his.

The concept interests me but I feel this is going to be awkward as fuck to read.

You people always say that but it's rarely the case. It's been ages since I've seen a MC punished for acting like an entitled retard. Since fucking Maison Ikkoku, I think.
It'a going to be the same shit as Love Hina or Kanojo Okarishimasu. He'll most likely keep trying in an innocent (retarded) way, meet the kid, endear himself to the single mother again, have some bitches throw themselves at his feet for no fucking reason, get a job opportunity out of nowhere and marry the woman, who somehow always was in love with him but didn't know it yet.
This kind of manga always skips the harsh part. It's always sunshine and rainbows and it's fucking sickening. I'd rather have the story have him turn into a delusional /r9k/ reject, have his shit slapped together, then claw his way back up from the bottom, like in OMK. But this shit is going to end in the most harmless way possible, because god forbid making the reader's intended self insert feel bad.

She’s probably a widow. That’s the impression I get.

That would be a copout if that happened. I guess they don't want to make the MC too pathetic.

how the fuck would that be a copout

Japanese single moms are rarely divorcees. That, and I don’t see why the reason she’s single has anything to do with whether the MC is pathetic or not?

I very much prefer teenage romcoms but I’m willing to give this one a read. Might drop it in a couple of chapters due to boredom though.

you sound like a faggot

Likewise,cunt.

I once fooled around with a single mom I worked retail with, it was pretty fun but it didn't go past making out and heavy petting.

>Haha, I don't care about you not being a virgin.
>Or your age.
>Or your kid.
>Or why are you a single mother, no I'm not one of those guys.
Fucking cringe, he should kill himself.
This confession is entitled as fuck.

If he didn't say anything about the kid, he would be smashing that mommy.

Same here, they are everywhere and get pretty pathetic sometimes. Thank god I got a real job and got out of that life

Yeah, it sounds like you think she's undesirable and you're doing her a favor. Even if you really think that, you're not supposed to spell it out like that.

It echoes the general sentiment about single mothers in Japan quite well, actually. They struggle to get remarried because of the factors the kid mentioned. Someone his age should logically try to snag a girl with all the aforementioned qualities and not a single mother but given that he’s a social reject, he’s gotta settle I suppose.

I meant *without.

Because he basically denied any of those legitimate factors as mattering.

They do matter. You need to accept and accept responsibility for them.

How old is she supposed to be?

30 I think

True, dating a single mother is fundamentally different from dating a regular woman. He can’ just gloss over the existence of her kid like he attempted to do.

How do you know?

He's saying that the MC wouldn't be able to put a fight in a NTR situation. Also his "I don't mind about you being a single mother" confession made it sound like he's settling for her and she should be grateful. Not exactly something you would say to someone you're in love with.
She actually did him a favor by looking for an objective reason to reject him instead of berating him for acting like a spoiled brat.

I worked in retail for a little over a year as a supervisor. The people you meet are just so different. Most people are in for a short stint, you know temporary until something better comes along. But others are lifers and these people suck. There are people who work this job for 15, 20, 30 years part time and never go elsewhere.
People wise;
Met one guy who thought he was the smartest guy in the world, he talked down to everybody. One day I asked him what kind of job he was going to get. He said he couldn't because he got the wrong degree.
Another guy I met was a tech guy who was fully qualified IT and was very knowledgeable. He was with the company for 16 years (as a part-timer) When I found out his quals I asked why he didn't just go work for the company's IT department and be salaried. He had no answer.
Met many, MANY single moms. They were everywhere and many were thirsty. Some good looking and hot, others I had to tactfully turn down or face HR repercussions. Some single moms were divorced, one or two were widowed, and the rest were father unknown (they screw around)
I have so many stories but that is for another board

It’d be fun to see that NTR scenario play out, admittedly. Also, I don’t think she even thought of berating him. She probably knows she is undesirable because of the stuff the guy mentioned, but that doesn’t make the guy any less of a tactless autist for saying that. As an aside, marriages in Japan tend to be much more about financial stability and the ability to provide than love. This rings even truer for a single mom struggling to make ends meet. He’s got to make bank before he even thinks of courting her.

It’s probably cultural differences at work here. Being a single mom in Japan and being a single mom in the western hemisphere are two entirely disparate things. Being a traditionally conservative society, the Japanese often look down on single mothers.

Thank you user

Again, not something you fucking point out to someone you're in love with. The guy isn't exactly that high up in the social hierarchy either, he's a fucking part timer and reeks of virginity. He wasn't good enough to even become a wageslave.

I just wanted some cute interactions, not to get blindsided by reality.

Attached: Symphogear_XV_09_1080p.mkv_snapshot_20.04_2019.08.31_15.50.02.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Well the thing is IRL people who work these jobs are tactless in general and have a hard time interacting with people outside of transactions and assistance. People always say weird stuff or stuff they think is correct, many of them are misguided. They will either figure out what to say (getting game) or they will find someone not smart enough to figure out they got insulted.

Single moms are looked down upon in every country you go to. Europe and US are outliers mainly due to heavy counter pressure. Thing is though it wasn't long lived considering people's opinions on single moms are going back to the traditional ways due to interacting with single moms online. Sure, there may be some great women who happen to be single moms out there, but they are the 1%, the other 99% drives culture.

I would make her into a mother AGAIN.

Idk, Satan. If the father is out of the picture its not a deal breaker.

Depends, if she's a widow yes.
Single mother from some pump and dump is a hard pass, divorce after a long relationship is also a red flag if the guy wasn't abusing her or the child.

This bitch is dumb. She should have milked as much money and youth as she could from this little faggot. Mothers who let their kids grow up without a father figure are the worst.

Attached: 1516867668627.jpg (600x814, 130K)

I believe it should depend. Widows should get a pass, because it could be argued that there might have been another reason why they didn't marry. They're pure unlike stupid whores who rushed and tried to snag the first dick that got them or worse, sluts who can't even point out who the father is.

What if they were raped

He'd be wasting his money on video games and manga, totally neglecting the fact he has to be the provider for 2 people. Once married, she isn't going to want to work, she has to focus on her child. Both of them are going to be working and the kid will still be miserable. Its really trashy for someone like that to try and take on a single mom. If you really want to marry a single mom, then you need to be a single dad with kids of your own and a good stable job.

That was probably his own autistic way of telling her that he’ll accept her despite her shortcomings. Telling a single mom you’ll marry her in Asian society is quite significant because they’re often seen as anathema to society at large. I literally live in an Asian country, I should know. He’s still in no position to say that though because as you pointed one, he’s a bottom feeder who couldn’t even become a salaryman. He’s massively overestimating his cachet by saying those things to her. In reality, he’s just as bad or even worse off than her in terms of prestige.

>Wanting a 'My wife's son'

Attached: disgusting kbm.png (1280x720, 854K)

Yeah, I don’t have a problem if she’ s a widow. But divorcees and P&D single moms are absolute dealbreakers to me.

You can try but low probability of working. When you go for single moms you have to take the child too. The child will be the one who says if you stay or not. The mother will put her child above you, you are out numbered 2 to 1. And yes, even if widowed, your position as "father" is temporary. She will chose her child over you any day, no matter how nice you are.

single mothers are literally the worst possible thing you could pursue. I have never in my life seen someone get in a relationship with a single mother without the father becoming a huge problem later on up to and including cucking the dumb simp.

>Get rejected by a single mother that works at a convenience store
>because you work at a convenience store
damn even if he was autistic as fuck in his approach I don't think I would be able to stop myself from an heroing after that

I believe trying to enter a relationship with that mindset is already dooming the relationship. Of course she's going to put the kid above everything else, and if you're planning to go at it seriously, you should do so as well.
Treating the kid as an enemy instead of as your own is just asking for a disaster to happen. It comes with dating a single mother.

>She should have acted like a whore, and let this retard near her kid

Giving him a reality check did him a favor. Either he realizes it's not that simple and fixes his situation to pursue her, or realizes it's not going to be a thing.

What is up with this "yea, if she is widowed" non-sense? Is this some new type of work around societal rules against single mothers? That not only makes you look tactless like the MC but disrespectful and manipulative too. Widowed women who have children already have a community looking after them with the child honoring their father's loss and living in their honor, society and your family will also look down on you too. I guess you really want single mothers that badly?

See, this is what I mean. It's not about you. Its about their family. You are some guy who came along and thought he would save the day by intruding on another family. This is why you don't even go for widowed women either, or should I say especially after widowed women.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1493631483311.jpg (312x290, 22K)

Literally "my wife's son", this is too far even for Abe!

these extreme loser MC series are too much for me

I don't even want to read another chapter of that manga with the hikki girl with white hair. Don't even want to remember the name. I was gonna pick this up but not anymore.

Attached: 1543950676125.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

neeko?

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Attached: 1542978596762.gif (211x359, 1.18M)

Attached: 16.jpg (870x1249, 254K)

A bitch and a loser
The same as always, need something better to read

Well, I guess she's not wrong. It's pretty hard to financially support a family with just a part-time job.
Also, why is everybody getting so affected with what she said?

>so affected with what she said?
Because it hit close to home?
In my case I just don't like losers and bitches

It can only go down from here, unless every chapter ends with her mercilessly dunking on the MC.
"Do you really think you can be my husband with that credit score?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with that K:D ratio?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with those SAT scores?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with that dick size?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with that sense of style?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with that athletic ability?"
why should the fact the he's a "freeter" matter? If the guy's a neet, sure, he'd just make her family's situation worse - but even if he's not fully employed, if he can make ends meet, what's the problem? Choosing your partner based on his/her finances does not sound especially... healthy, with or without children, to put it mildly.

Holy shit this. Every time the MC is a fucking retarded idiot or a beta and everyone says "Oh of course it's a part of the story he'll get character development" but this shit never happens.

TAICHOUUUUUUU, HE'S DEADDDDDDD

>every chapter is going to be MC getting shot down for his lack of ideal qualities, and making himself a better man for single mom-chan
>mfw the last chapter has MC becoming the ideal family man and either gets together with single mom-chan or with another girl in his age range to start a family with

Attached: Happy Abe-sama.jpg (750x563, 48K)

Can you really call her a bitch? She has to take care of her own kid, and the guy is clearly a loser virgin who still believes in retarded shit like true love and fairytale endings.
That was the softest way to reject him. She could have done much worse, especially after that disgusting confession.

I'll pass bros, this just seems like another cringe carnival for dozens of chapters starring a generic, uninteresting Kirito clone trying to hook up with a terribly generic MILF, plus a generic tomboy, and a generic Oji-san. There just doesn't seem to be any potential in this manga. Can't read it for the girls since they don't look particularly hot, can't read it for the story since everyone probably already knows how it will go, can't read for the comedy since the comedy is just your usual Boke-Tsukkomi formula with cringe thrown in. Can't read it for the art. Can't read it for worldbuilding. Can't read it for whatever.

This manga just seems like a soulless passenger on the MILF bandwagon. This seems like a hentai manga that somehow got emailed to a publishing company instead of a printing company, which the executives then drunkenly approved of in their totally-not-mandatory after-work drinking parties.

>Also, why is everybody getting so affected with what she said?
This This is escapism, i don't need 2D girls acting like real 3DPD and only care about money.
It's one of only places where my fantasy of true love and compassion still have a place.
If i want realism i can just go outside, fuck off

Annnnd dropped

I'd actually be hyped as hell for a realistic take on this premise, but this writing just isn't working. I'd even be fine with the 'romcom' approach it's taking, but I feel you'd need to be an even better writer for that to work out and of course that's not happening.

If you told me this was just a one-shot, I'd be applauding at the ending.

The problem with this as a Chapter 1 is that you don't see the HOOK for Chapter 2.

No, you fuck off. Shits like you who cares but for escapism drags down the whole medium in general. Go read another self-insert harem isekai where you can feel good. This manga seems like a snore and has reached a creative dead-end , but base a plot point on something believable should not be criticized.

>Instantly use isekai harem trash to nitpick
Thanks for completely missing my point.
You may now stop replying to me realismcuck

You seems to be the one who cannot enjoy a piece of fiction without constantly comparing it to your own reality though.

Ouch

The hook is MC will grow up, face reality and hopefully the single mother will see him in different light. But I don't think this manga can last hundred chapter but it will be short and sweet if he can do it right. Just hope he don't go full retard and turn this into a harem manga.

That's not what nitpicking means.

Picked up. I need more manga about cakes to read.

I don’t particularly like romance manga which take a more realistic route, so this will be a hard pass for me.

literally how in the fuck does a single mother fit the definition of a cake?

>straight to proposal before dating or meeting the child

What an idiot.

that's what I hate about these stories that are intentionally trying to make you cringe as hard as possible, no actual person behaves like that. you would need a cwc tier autist to pull that move and someone like that sure as hell would not have a job or be even remotely functional.

I've been reflecting on myself after this and I now I feel insecure. I never felt so immature even though I have a steady job.
Do you really need to move out? Apparently, living with your parents are shown negatively in other cultures.

It's fine as long as you're not freeloading.

Kek, couldn't start the day better then laughing so much. Pic related, that's how anyone beside babydaddy looks like for a single mother.

Attached: tlx-atm-2.jpg (500x588, 56K)

How the heck is she feeding him?

There are plenty of stories like those out there. Even the manga which take a more realistic route don’t always have the women act like vapid cunts (Take Yugami kun for example), but this one has clearly opted to go for the 3DPD variant, so just drop it if you don’t find it appealing.

Freeter is like a part-time or something?

Why are you getting so defensive? Relax, guy.

Attached: 9pm3fkvky3s21.png (909x858, 411K)

>anyone beside babydaddy looks
100% true, you fuck with a single mother you're guaranteeing an unpleasant interaction with daddy later. usually very very unpleasant

Part-timer or somebody working a low wage job.

Cakes are unmarried women who are more than 25 years old. You literally can’t be a cake if you have been married.

>single mom
RED FLAG
RED FLAAAAAAAAG

low wagies

People looking for a more traditional romance should steer clear of this. The woman has made it clear that she’ll only consider marrying a dude who’s financially solvent. There’s not going to be true love and happily ever afters here, only a down to earth approach to marriage. There’s nothing bad about any of that but the romance might just be too tepid for some, me included.

MOMMYFAGS ABSOLUTELY ETHERD

HAGFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Japan
>SAT scores

>... and even your child, it matters not to me!
And right here is where he fucked up

wageslaves

Destroyed in seconds.

that's like the opposite of "my wife's son". He's barely acknowledging the kid exists at all, like he's another arbitrary obstacle

>work at a convenience store
>look down at others for working at a convenience store

The title implies that the speaker is asking the child for his mother's hand in marriage. So I guess part of the plot is actually coming to the reality of her with a son and bonding with him.

Women doesn't want equal men user.
Men is a step ladder, it's either better or busted

How can mommyfags ever recover?

They can't.

Is this negging?

>look down at others for working at a convenience store
but that didn't happen

yo that's our word

Wow, this is bleak, even by manga standards. A young part time employee at a thrift store tries to date a single mom.

There's real and then there's this. I feel like this is a setup for another Oyasumi Pun Pun where we get dragged through the wreckage of peoples' lives and other incredibly dark shit that is universal to life as a poor person. This isn't a rom-com, this is a tragedy.

If only user, if only...

wheres the child?

Dead soon

Is this manga trying to teach people to not go for single mothers? Based

Attached: huh.jpg (374x374, 14K)

Ohnonono hagbros

It's going to turn out that the dude has rich parents and he's just slumming it

Stone cold

>aging milf with no romantic prospects still don't date a loser virgin
10/10 punchline, this could end with 1 chapter and i'd be satisfied

Mommyfags dumpstered thrown into a trash compactor and tossed into an incinerator.

It's pretty obvious how this is going to turn out. It's happened plenty of times before.
>guy confesses to the girl of his dreams, gets completely shut down
>he is devastated at first, then tries to find ways to make himself seem more desirable to her
>he meets someone who happens to have strong connections with the girl
>he decides to get closer to them and use them to figure out her likes and preferences
>ends up falling for them instead

Attached: mgkhym.jpg (1280x360, 222K)

So the endgame is tomboy?

To be honest, she still wouldn’t have dated him if he was a poor chad. It’s all about money for her.

>implying the son won't play a major role
>implying there won't be a parent day episode
>implying there won't be an amusement park episode
>implying there won't be a boy gets bullied because he has no pop episode
>implying it won't be going down the "hey, this guy make a good father" route
It's all so tiresome

>implying I wasn't talking about the son

Attached: yknknsknht.png (1280x736, 432K)

I am now very interested in this series

whoa, you can actually feel the heat from the burn right here

I’d legit go to Japan and but his all the volumes of the manga if this happens. It wold be hillarious.

It sounds like an Adam Sandler movie user...

Holy shit, he got BTFO.

Attached: laughing_JK.png (512x512, 275K)

Shit just got real.
In seriousness, this can become a start of a story. Well, I'd like to see him becoming a better man yet become a bitter one as well seeing that its not that easy to win someone in life.

Look at the pity in those eyes, that's absolutely fucking brutal. I hope the dude picks himself up after this and becomes capable of supporting her.

You can't be serious. The tone of this manga is lighthearted as fuck. I don't trust it to handle a relationship with a single mom with the adequate seriousness.
You'll see, all his problems will be magically solved by the time this manga ends. MC will keep being a happy go lucky retard and everything will be nice for him.

What a cuck. He could've easily countered: Can a single mom like you possibly find a decent man? I don't think so sweetie.

are you actually this socially retarded that you think every single human interaction is meant to have a winner and loser

>He doesn't win at every arguments

This was hard to read. I got second hand embarrassment. It's probably a skill to write intentionally cringe characters like that. I can't imagine scenarios like this because I'd never want even fictional characters to experience this.

Even more as a Japanese single mom lmfao. She’s dead in the water and she knows it. If the dude was a low tier salaryman at least, I assure you they’d be engaged.

I honestly don't get the societal disdain for these. If everyone was a "salaryman" then who the fuck will clean toilets or sit at the cash register or stock shelves? Teenagers? Teenagers sure as fuck won't do that anymore.

Honestly I thought the ebin wish fulfillment tweest would be that she was a virgin all along or the kid is her cousin once removed or some shit.

It’s a cachet/ social prestige thing. Asian countries always hold engineers , lawyers and white collar workers on a pedestal while shunning the others.

This is seinen. Those don’t usually shy away from less than pleasant scenarios.

>Single mom
If she's not a widow, she's a bad mother.

Cuck, raising another man's child.

She's too old for that, by 30 the eggs are pretty much rotten.

Those pity eyes reminded me of the past
Fuck you author

Someone post the single mom getting rejected from "that" manga?

It's more a social security thing than prestige.

based single strong mother independently blows the fuck out of a freeter beta virgin cuck.

Attached: 034.jpg (900x1350, 743K)

What does the title even mean? Don't date my mother?

Please give me your mother

She wouldn't know though since she clearly isn't talking to one.

So he's going to try and convince the kid to have his mom marry a loser?

Given the title, probably

How does that make her want to marry him?

Why would she care about his income?
2 people earing money to feed 3 is a far better situation than 1 earning money to feed 2.

Attached: 1543321229427.jpg (720x708, 66K)

>Why would she care about his income?
Because she is a low class bitch who doesn't want to be that way forever, she is a woman, so she has already decided that a man must improve her socioeconomic status.

Think about it this way, MC wasn't good enough to be a wageslave/salaryman, he is very low in her eyes, even if she is a single mom.

Attached: Ice Cold.jpg (469x235, 54K)

He’s a creepy weirdo and that was the nicest way to let him down

Because in Japan, marriage usually means the wife becomes a housewife. It's also quite possible she currently lives with her parents and marriage would mean she'd have to move, increasing the cost of living.

Though the real reason is she's trying to be nice to him and give him a free get-out-of-this-bullshit card since he obviously hasn't thought this through at all, who'd start a relationship with a proposal anyway? And it's not even the first free card she give him.

>Shitting on part-timers, even going so far as implying they are jobless.
Wtf Japan.

DROPPED WHAT CUNT

Get a full-time job and raise you wife's son.

Fuck off with our moralfagging

Jobless university graduate means he didn't already have a job when he graduated and with that missed the main hiring window for a full-employment. Better luck next year, which will obviously be harder since everyone would rather hire a fresh graduate.

MARRY AND PROCREATE, but also WAGESLAVE AND PROVIDE.

>Nothing wrong
There is, this is the disgusting reality I come to anime/manga to avoid.

>Would you be willing to love a cute single mom, Yea Forums?
I actually did once, I don't recommend it to anyone.

>all about money
>your life and circumstances are pennies in front of me, and your kid is an afterthought
>she says she's a mom before she's a woman after she rejects him

Domestic kanojo also did this, but unpredictably the girl put her money where her mouth was and completely rejected his advances the next day
Granted that led to a stabbinng but whatever

This is the worst part about single moms. If she wants a long term relationship with you or think you're marriage material, her bar becomes fucking high. However, if she just wants a quick fuck with Chad, her bar as abysmally low and literally anyone (except you) will do.

This is why everyone hates single moms.

>is abysmally low
Fixed.

Man, better go MGTOW

No, by that logic, everyone (except you) fucks single moms

As long as you're working towards the goal of future independence by saving money and eventually finding a place of your own,I see no problem with it.

Attached: 1567702858336.jpg (336x210, 37K)

But that's exactly what happens. Single moms are considered easy lays by anyone that isn't a penniless permavirgin.

>You have a child, so you obviously aren't a virgin, but I will go out of my way to not call you a slut, can't you see how much do I offer You?
>What exactly do you offer me?
>eee?
What a entitled little fuck

He can still, try again when he gets a better job right?
Nope, he won't get a romantic relationship with her, he wished for. So that;s that I guess.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mommy

ERWIN TAICHOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU