Tendo sisters

Which sister would you have chosen, Yea Forums ?

Attached: KasumiBesto.jpg (714x376, 197K)

Nabiki is more fun to be around.

Nabiki is sexiest around

Probably Akane. Akane was only a bitch to Ranma because he was an idiot. If you weren't an idiot you'd be able to tame Akana. Nabiki's cool but doesn't seem to have any interest outside of money. Kasumi's basically a background character. Would be fine but is kind of boring.

Nabiki.

Nabiki is the only right answer.

Attached: 1536332397159.jpg (850x1008, 239K)

Attached: gimme.jpg (800x331, 29K)

>Make worst girl the main girl
>Make all the other girls unpleasant with shitty quirks and personalities so they don't steal the spotlight to worst girl
Rumiko doing Rumiko things.

Isn't Nabiki the only one without canon BF?

None of the girls in Ranma did. Akane only did kind of in Ranma, but I think OP wanted people to pretend they were Ranma in the story, not be a new person competing with Ranma. Nabiki and iirc Akane went on pseudo-dates with some people but only for appearance.

akane
i love tsunderes, what can i say

Kasumi is best housewife material i'll replace her normal apron with Kyoko's from Maison Ikkoku though
Akane for the spice in life (probably a lot of angry sex)
>Nabiki
OH NONONONONONO

If you have a lot of money though Nabiki would probably do whatever you wanted.

Kasumi

Attached: 57119745_690529234696647_842471057229000606_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

No, she would just drain all your money and then throw you away like garbage.
IIRC this is even canon. She dated guys until they would give gift and money to her and then she would break with them without even giving them a goodbye blowjob.

Akane all the way.

>Nabiki
>Doing anything in exchange for money
user pls, stop being so delusional
She works the exact opposite way, she'll force you to go to hell and back under the false premise she'll do anything for you AFTER, then dump you when she has finished draining out all of your money. The best you'll get from her is a big smile and puppy eyes.

>people unironically choosing gold digger Nabiki
>people bothering with post hair cut Akane

Kasumi retards

this

I like short haired girls.

Except Rinne throws that out the window, so they were, in Ranma, exactly as they were always meant to be,

>Generic housewife with no personality
>Learned Wife of a Learned Elder of Zion
>Violent tsundere #307
I choose bachelorhood

Based

>Ctrl+F
>Nabiki
>12 out of 24 replies
Good boys.

Attached: seasons passes.gif (500x375, 1.28M)

Did Kasumi end up with the glasses doctor in the manga?

Nobody ended up with anyone except Ranma and Kaname but even then it was a "they'll get married in the future" ending. Ryoga was probably the closest, though he still couldn't choose between Akari and Akane.

Nabiki obviously

Kasumi is the only rational choice. The other two are an abusive relationship.

Yeah, but Kasumi deserves better than someone like me. So I'll just live with the abuse.

Kasumi master race.

F: Akane
M: Kasumi
K: Nabiki

Kasumi's boring, Nabiki doesn't care about anything but money, and Akane is a big cute who will only beat you up if you act like an ass I want Akane to beat me up anyway

When I was child, it was Nabiki
Now that I'm a man, it's Kasumi
But ever since I was a child and now as a man, it's still Ukyo

Attached: Ukyo-Kuonji-Ranma-1-2-character-ukyo-kuonji-31487884-991-746.jpg (991x746, 330K)

Truth

Where is the Nbiki nipples?!

With those options, I'd choose to just be gay.

Attached: Ranma-and-Ryoga-rivals-for-Akane-s-heart-ranma-1-2-38025715-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

Ranma is the perfect transgender girlfriend

>Married Ryoga
>His wife is 8 months pregnant, he gets sent to the store to buy food since she's barely able to walk
>He gets lost as usual
>Missing father for 18+ years
>Suddenly comes back home, insert rumiko dramatic but comical situations with him trying to reconcile with his wife and his son/daughter

Takahashi sensei, where's my ryoga spinoff

I always chose T H I C C

Attached: Akane Thicc.jpg (1280x969, 238K)

Ah, the proverbial "dad went out to get cigarettes and never came back" plotline. Classic.

Attached: 1554073804055.jpg (172x291, 22K)

>chapters where its revealed Ryoga met his son but he was a pig at the time and they didn't recognize each other

Nabiki now and forever!

They're all great in their own way, but I'd murder someone for Nabiki.

Akane needs to be a tomboy breeding machine.

Kasumi is the only correct answer.

Attached: __tendou_kasumi_ranma_1_2_drawn_by_wanta_futoshi__2910245a679252dda50257eacef3a1dd.png (1000x998, 1.15M)

Nabiki is LITERALLY a gold digger, you morons
Akane is the worst kind of tsundere
Kasumi is pretty good, but Ukyo is obviously best girl

>Doormat
>Jew
>Bitch
Hard pass. I'd rather try my luck with Ukyo.

Is she the one who started the 'ara ara' thing or did it exist before that

>Nintendo Sisters
I choose Luigi

Are you legitimately fucking retarded

Maison Ikkoku's Kyouko did it before.

>ara ara was invented in the 1980s
STUPID FUCKING ZOOMERS

>genuinely cared for Ranma
>betrothed to him before all the other girls
>tomboy
>good cook
>good fighter

She should have won lads.

Attached: ukyo ranma.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

>good fighter

She’s a girl

So when did it start? I genuinely don't know

>Kasumi & I-No both voiced by Kikuko Inoue
What if Kasumi is secretly a freak in bed, Anons?

Attached: 1566511882853.png (520x884, 247K)

Just saying Kasumi was not the first, you retarded speedreader.

Kasumi

Fuck Nabiki, Marry Kasumi, Kill Akane

My favorite fanfics from back in the day (yes fucking old school anipike days) was this one that was an alternate reality story where Ranma takes up cooking and meets up with Kasumi every sunday to buy groceries.

it made me realize that the actual series could have worked perfectly like that: the head strong guy paired with the soft demure cutie

Attached: Kasumi-Tendo-ranma-1-2-27029629-1982-1486.jpg (1982x1486, 160K)

Don't forget that she went as far as renouncing womanhood because of Ranma leaving her.

Ukyo is the most fiercely loyal character and would make a top tier tomboy wife.

It's not gay if Ranma becomes a girl 24/7.

my nigga

Nabiki is the best one by far.

>best girl
>overshadownd by dyke deuteragonist and nudist chinese slut

why is the world full of retarded people?

>tomboy
ironically she still more femenine than akane

Attached: Ukyo-Kuonji-Ranma-1-2-character-ukyo-kuonji-31487879-1984-1484.jpg (1984x1484, 202K)

The tomboys never win user. It's a real Greek tragedy.

And still turned out batshit crazy enough to literally bomb Ranma and Akane's wedding.

When I was a kid I liked Kasumi best
now i think they all suck

would fuck all of their movie 2 versions though

I think I'd have fucked just about the entire cast from movie 2, except maybe the animal people, Genma, and Kuno. Everyone else looked eminently fuckable, God bless Masami Obari for making the animation live up to the character design.

Nabiki is the only non-retarded one

Based.

Nabiki is fun but the jew on moderation.

damn, based user. I remember the old fanfic days before ff.net was around. sad times now. -_-

>moderation
still best tendo

Attached: schekles please .png (699x540, 691K)

Nabiki. Feel like she is someone you could actually grow with and not have to deal with the jealousy or personality quirks of the others.

Give me Ukyo/Shampoo over either though.

nabiki

Attached: png.png (480x300, 145K)

Nabiki is the sexiest but I feel like she would cuck me especially if money is involved, so I'll go for Akane. Kasumi is boring and the least attractive.

Ukyo is the real choice though, fuck the Tendos.

Attached: fa58899bcb355622254c8926d116ee92.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Depends:

>Did I not screw things over by showing up as a girl, leaving Nabiki sincerely interested?
Then Nabiki Tendo.

>Otherwise?
Kasumi Tendo.

Correct. The best kind of answer

It's just something Japanese people have said for a very long time without needing to get it from an anime first.

Nabiki.

Boring is fine too. It's nice to be nice to the nice.

Shan-Pu is best.
She is very kind and devoted after you get her affection. The problem is surviving until that point.

Attached: index.jpg (171x295, 11K)

Kasumi or Akane.
Nabuki's cute, but she's a mega bitch.

Yeah, if things hadn't been so ridiculously stacked against her, Shampoo would have been the clear best waifu for Ranma.

Is totally clear that Rumiko wanted to avoid to create another Lum. And having the plain main girl get cucked again cause of popularity like it happened for Shinobu.
Basically:

In Ranma's shoes? Nabiki, if I hadn't shown up in female form and thusly ruined the relationship before it began. Otherwise Kasumi. But definitely would have jumped ship to Ukyo or Shampoo if things didn't work out with those three.

Nabiki is by far the hottest of the trio.

Attached: 1174076346195.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

>nudist chinese slut
To be fair that was a very, very, very, very, very hot nudist chinese slut.

Attached: 0z0.png (640x800, 54K)

Nabiki

Seriously, such a missed opportunity. Imagine how great the series could have been if Shampoo were the main girl instead of the designated Evil Slut.

Good thread

Attached: tumblr_mx4xz27LlP1spaq6ho4_400.jpg (385x535, 64K)

I shipped her with Ryoga, it's a shame that went nowhere.

Attached: 7766f9b29fa2de735bef418d167385163ce43aec_hq.jpg (710x679, 99K)

Long hair Akane is the pinnacle of ranma waifus.
But short hair akane is absolute trash.
Therefore Shampoo is the best waifu followed by female Ranma.

This is fact and irrefutable.

Attached: 1567681329691.jpg (536x359, 31K)

But Kasumi says that shit like every sentence. Like no one in Japan actually speaks like that right?

Glad that I'm not alone in choosing Nabiki
Kasumi is close second tho

Both of them only use a single ara, not "ara ara"
and they both use them in a form of surprise like "oh?" although kasumi usually uses it more as a confused reaction to the current situation.

Nabiki is sexy.

Kasumi, every time

Everyone did, but I guess Takahashi thought that was too logical so she threw in a couple of late-game side characters to sink that ship hard. Turned what might have started as allies of convenience-to-possible mutual love interests into two people who cared nothing for each other except the happenstance of existing as satellites in Ranma's orbit in regards to each other.

But the main girl was the best.

Attached: b32d1ab7a11a0513a1da69e31592402.jpg (850x1063, 89K)

Was this the Dxd of its times?

You only shipped them only because they were two outliers that didn't have anyone
Ukyo would never stand Ryoga's stupidity, Takahashi was right.

same for Nabiki and Kuno btw

absoloute shit taste, short hair akane is much better

Wasn't the Ryoga and Ukyo thing more implied in the anime?

Ryoga rescued Ukyo and they bred rabidly in the Concubine film but other than that I can't think of much

there was an episode with a cave of lovers thing and Ukyo and Ryoga were the ones to go through it

I never said I shipped them (Ranma x Ryoga ftw), but it was understandable everyone seemed to come to the conclusion as the series progressed (and later when the anime OAVs were seriously pushing it) that if Ukyo spent even a moment to consider she wasn't going to win the Ranmabowl, and Ryoga was already moving past his revenge agenda and had been steadily transforming into being Ranma's arguably-best friend, ally, and confidant, that Ryoga and Ukyo might see they had more in common than just being victims of Saotome drama and something more might happen between them. I don't doubt for a second, in hindsight, that Takahashi took advantage of the anime advancing beyond the manga's production to get back at whatever changes they made for the anime by using the manga as a course correction (the same as what I think George RR Martin is going to do with ASOIAF with the books changing what the tv series showed if he doesn't die first). At the time of Ranma 1/2's airing and manga production, there were no signs of the nobodies Takahashi later introduced to shank the Ryoga/Ukyo ship, so it was a surprise to everyone when Konatsu showed up in Ukyo's life and Akari showed up in Ryoga's (Tsubasa had already been introduced and it was evident Ukyo already wanted nothing to do with him) and that was that. To put paid on the assassination, Takahashi at the end has Ukyo be the one smuggling explosives into Ranma & Akane's wedding instead of Shampoo or Kodachi, as one final illustration that Ukyo was just as unstable as the other suitors after all, which was a huge Fuck You to anyone that had been giving Ukyo a pass for not being as ruthless or psycho as Shampoo or Kodachi, which just means she played favorites with Ryoga while punishing Ukyo.

and the Nabiki nipples uncen WHERE?!

Akari is such a fucking bullshit character.
What the fuck is wrong with Takahashi?

Marry Kasumi
Fuck Nabisco
Kill Akane