Shield Hero is CANCELLED

Why does Yea Forums support misogynist nerd fantasies?

Attached: download.jpg (1537x889, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/review/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works/episode-20/.88524
sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=193104937
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/09/01-1/shield-hero-season-2-3-announced-at-crunchyroll-expo-panel
rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>never happens in real life
What an idiot
This series is trash, but not because of reasons he listed

Shield cuck getting a season is surprising considering sales aren't bringing in much profit

Post this on r/anime. There are not enough people who care about shield isekai here to make a bait thread.

Because I've been in 11 relationships throughout my life and genuunely hate women. I don't even get how many parents were married for 25 years. My mother is fucking retarded. I still love her of course but Jesus Christ.

Well, the leveling thing is pretty trash

Because it's 2019 and sales don't matter anymore.
Now everything depends on stream revenue mainly from China.

In Brazil, those days, a guy was beaten to death for a false accusation, yeah, it never happens

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

there is no need to discuss any isekai ever. they are all complete garbage by default.

>getting a season
You meant two seasons?

Don't normies call this shovel ware or something ? It's not like its supposed to good or anything, just "anime"

i thought sheiild hero was green lit for 2 more seasons?

I thought Yea Forums was safe from SWJ

CR funded it.

>self-insert mc
>btory becomes painfully generic quickly
And when it comes to the anime adaptation
>butchering of character personalities
>boring and tedious fight scenes
>slideshow animation
I guess the OPs are alright

I mean this series is garbage. The only reason why people watch it is if they're pedos or like the waifubait. Plot is garbage from the start and only gets exponentially worse the further they finish the revenge arc. In any case, why are you posting twitter screencaps from January?
>193105004
It's obviously hyperbole, but it's not too far off the truth either. It's not logical and frankly doesn't happen for a woman to suddenly accuse a man she met a few minutes ago of raping her, and worse yet for retards to actually support it. "y-yeah this totally happens in real life all the time! it happened to my friend!" it doesn't.

>story*

Isn't like everything this guy posted wrong tho? Only shield see's it like a jrpg it depends on the universe the hero was taken from, and it's less about everyone being a jerk and instead everyone having their own motivations that makes them appear bad to the mc initially, but ultimately they need to work together.

Why is Yea Forums talking about anime? That aside, this Twitter nobody is absolutely right.

ignore all these retards. the only reason shield hero is getting another season is because chinks like it. chinks love the "i lost everything now I'm the most powerful entity in the universe" type of plot.

>please respond

of course it's a jojotranny hating on one of the best isekai ever made

Attached: 1559768372518.jpg (4000x3536, 1.25M)

I'm kinda surprised at the amount of racism cucks like this exhibit the false rape accusation was very clearly meant to be an allusion to false rape accusations of white women against blackmen in the jim crow era(shield hero represents the beastmen who the king and melty see as subhuman due to a number of historical and religious mistruths). Yet they only grasp onto #beleiveallwomen.

yeah some nip isekai virgin author totally cares about jim crow

Attached: 1538875273571.png (784x349, 19K)

to kill a mocking bird

You sound disturbed.

Fuck off back to twitter, faggot.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>twitter post
you don't belong here, if you wish to be apart of our community, you need to kill yourself, first.

Grandpa please, streaming is king now.
It can break you even or make hundreds of thousands of dollars of profit each ep.
Some series ditch TV altogether and go streaming only.

After watching the #metoo movement for the last couple years I'm convinced 90% of claimed rapes are false accusations.

>best isekai ever made
That's Digimon Adventure you silly willy

Attached: 4th0law8pdv21.png (1280x720, 812K)

Shield hero is really misogynist nerd fantasies and anyone who actually read it knows it. OP is still a faggot nonetheless.

You forgot a 2 there, common mistake.

Attached: digi.jpg (355x351, 44K)

>'something that virtually never happens in real life'
>believe all women is a thing
This guy is full of shit, also sage

>twitter thread
>about something who got triggered about a pointless thing
>who assumes something wrong because S2 and 3 are confirmed
Sasuga, /va/. Watch as this thread reaches bump limit thanks to our wonderful moderation.

Meh, adventure and frontier are definitely isekai. Tamers started as urban fantasy. I didn't watched the rest

Salesfags getting destroyed never stops feeling great.

Rape allegations are always believed, in what world does this guy live? I bet he didn't even watch passed the first episode. The fact that this happens in a "medieval fantasy" is because the country is run by a matriarch.

Im confused. I thought Yea Forums liked the shield hero manga a few years ago.

Attached: 1416269074659.jpg (720x405, 48K)

Fuck off faggot. And take your Twitter crap with you.

Does OP really look like Yea Forums to you?

zoomers have ruined everything trying to fit in by being as contrarian as possible, ergo full pseudo-sjw.

>This whole plot is based on a false rape accusation that everyone immediately believes, something that virtually never happens in real life, and which is only an epidemic in the minds of paranoid misogynists

Sounds like this guy is just as disconnected from real life as the author is.

Attached: 1568038726143.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Most people can actually ignore threads they don't like

You realize OP's post is about complaining about things they don't like, right?

It sucks but wow that's retarded

>Yea Forums likes something
>It gets an anime adaptation
>now Yea Forums hates it
It happens all the time and it gets worse if it's popular with normalfags and gets more seasons.

>cancelled
>Jan 6
Oh hey Bobduh. Are you really so desperate for attention that you're reposting your shitty opinions on Yea Forums?

>cancelled
It got two new seasons bro

It's popular so we can't like it anymore

>twitter screencaps
>from january 6th nonetheless
Why haven't the mods deleted this already

Seething shield hero incel, why don't you address the criticism directly instead of crying for jannies to save your selfinsert garbage?

I wonder who is the seething one here.

Goblin Slayer was better at triggering faggots

Attached: 1539269042994.png (202x223, 46K)

Pretty sure they're just pulling another Goblin Slayer nontroversy to generate views.

I hope this is bait and you aren't actually excusing twitter screencap threads
and I don't give a shit about shield hero, I didn't even watch it

Shield hero killed all the interesting premises.
It was supposed to be the story of an anti-hero forced by circumstances to act in morally questionable ways.
Then his slave decide to be his slave just cause she is into BDSM and he become officially an hero.
Basically it turn into your average shit isekai.

>address the criticism
>of a twitter screencap

heh i wonder why

Attached: Screenshot - 9_10_2019 , 11_56_04 AM.jpg (377x437, 37K)

>It was supposed to be the story of an anti-hero forced
Hahah no it was supposed to be an isekai harem shit like everything else

>twitter e-celeb drama
>sjw drama

Sorry Bob, but "I don't like thing and I'm out of touch with the world so thing is bad because it's bad" is not criticism.

Name one major rape accusation from a woman that everyone on Yea Forums immediately believed with zero backlash and defensive statements for the dude.

The anime is garbage and the manga has been shit for a long time. Lurk more newfag

I don't even like this show but I'm glad it got a new season just to make faggots like this mad

Malty put this show on the map. Without her, it would her, it would just be a dude and his pet beastgirl romping through another generic fantasyland.

Any show where the first thing the MC does when they get to another world is open up a video game stats window you can immediately stop watching. there is nothing of value to be seen there.

log horizon blocks your path

Kek. Yea Forums is board about manga and anime, not about rapists. Demanding Yea Forumsnons to debate irl rape victims is some next tier lunacy. Kys faggot.

Fake news

>log horizon
garbage

Name one of these that actually was a legit rape accusation.
Instead of something on the line of "i had sex with him without giving any sign of discomfort but then i decided it was rape cause i wanted to be a #metoo heroine".

The real question is will ironic zoomers on twitter care enough by the time s2 comes out or will they have moved on to another equally shitty or worse show.

>twitter thread

Attached: 1567915893719.jpg (753x741, 99K)

I haven't seen the show so i have no idea wether its good or not but atleast they are stuck in a video game right? I should have clarified that i meant generic fantasy worlds that somehow have jrpg video game stat windows for no reason.

Yea Forums tier thread

Attached: 1448144088150.jpg (344x252, 30K)

>all this seething
How does it feel that your favourite moeshit/romcomshit/shonenshit doesn't have a second season and Shield Hero has 2 more in production? I bet it feels pretty bad.

Attached: 36543646.png (529x381, 283K)

It could have been prevented...

"I don't like thing so it's bad"

It does, it means somehow anime watchers keep getting dumber and dumber and their standards keep plummeting. Even 5 years ago garbage like shieldfag wouldn't have been as big as it is today. Frankly it's embarrassing and nu-weebs need to get their shit together.

Half of tweets in OP fagot image were valid. Rape accusation plot is trash for different reasons. And actually it being in pseudo medieval society it make more sense for everybody to believe royal princess over some outsider

They will watch it because crunchyroll is pushing this down normalfag's throat
However it will make less noise because nobody cares about the "controversy" anymore

Enjoy your Overlord S3 treatment, shieldfag. I hope the turtle will look like that perv CGI dragon from Arifureta.

Excellent post, lad.

Attached: Miyazaki7.jpg (790x990, 286K)

>That guy's real name is literally Nick Creamer

>virtually never happens in real life
So I take it he forgot about Kavanaugh hearings? We live in a clown world timeline. Nothing is too silly for our world anymore.

All the other complaints were just to mask their real issue with perceived misogyny. People have had their entire careers ended and committed suicide in response to completely unverifiable allegations made years after the event even when no lawsuits or charges are made. Such political intrigue is already a common event in literature.

The adaptation went out of its way to show that the game like mechanics are due to their own familiarity and understanding of fantasy settings and actually varied among them. This perspective is also responsible for their morality, and we are immediately shown that while the royalty are corrupt, everyday people and even some nobles are good-willed.

These people are so thick-headed, they can't enjoy anything that doesn't affirm their worldview.

Attached: 1540130448764.jpg (4741x3253, 2.79M)

His first two points are literally correct and some of the biggest issues of modern isekai.

I liked when one of the ANN guys who also said that rape accusations never happen was then defending a friend of his that got falsely accused of rape, and that was like a week after the show aired
It was some pottery

If shield hero triggers these faggots then i'm all for it.

It's about as ground-breaking as saying shonen series over-rely on tournaments and training arcs.

Why are you posting twitter screencaps from 8 months ago? Why am I replying to this shitty Yea Forums-tier thread? The answer to both questions is autism

It was, and, I think, still is, one of the highest grossing franchises in Japan since its anime premiered, you absolute fucking retard. IIRC, it even outgrossed One Piss at one point.

Please help report these threads
Don't let Yea Forums turn into Yea Forums

True, but it's not why he voiced them. The cuck was just mad about the meanie anime portraying women as the deceitful, evil whores that they are.

My favorite "moeshit" got 3 OVAs, 2 seasons and 4 movies.

user, I...

harvey weinstein

>The adaptation went out of its way to show that the game like mechanics are due to their own familiarity and understanding of fantasy settings and actually varied among them.
It doesn't absolve The Shield Hero from being a run-off-the-mill isekai trash riding the coattails of SAO and being creatively bankrupt enough to rely on the JRPG mechanics.

>I actually agree with his first point about how binary the world is: either you're an asshole or you're sucking Shield dick
>"false rape accusations aren't real"
OK, this guy needs to read some news.

Attached: shocked filo.png (744x624, 447K)

You're about 6 years too late with that.

that's anti-semitic
Epstein

it's popular so people willing to make threads about how much they don't like it are more likely to appear.

Yea Forums was Yea Forums 6 years ago lol. And by Yea Forums I mean r/anime

MELTY'S CUNNING

Attached: Brandish_Hunter.gif (1280x720, 894K)

lmao
no

Melty cunny!

Do you have something similar but with Dimaria?

>jojo
>twitter
>all those posts

Of course.

Remember to thank your new janitors for jobs well done.

Attached: Capture.png (430x26, 2K)

He's right but 99% of isekais are like that. Just power fantasies for otaku to self-insert and feel like they can be important.

are you a polish user from a certain other board perhaps?

Attached: d1a10d832b8f1d7c509f2a845ece66dd.jpg (1000x1320, 500K)

>Don't let Yea Forums turn into Yea Forums
too late user

Last time I reported a twitter thread I got a 3 days ban for it so I'd rather not risk it again.

You're right, this place shat the bed after 2007.

Fake news.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHAT ARE MODS DOING? SUCKING 6 DICKS IN A ROW? DELETE THIS TWITTER SHIT, YOU NIGGERS

Yea Forums and r*ddit are virtually indistinguishable at this point. Not being hyperbolic. Same taste, overrun by gen z fortniters, 90% discussion is about ongoing anime, disdain or lack of interest in older anime, obsessed with studio Trigger and isekai/shonenshit. I guess the only major difference is that there are a lot more lolicons and coombrains on Yea Forums, which makes the discussion and threads here even more lowbrow and unintelligent than on r*ddit.

the only appropriate comment for this thread

Wrong
Didn't happen

Cute and funnypilled

>being incapable of understanding why people talk about ongoing shows
>thinking everyone should repeatedly keep talking about older shows that have already been discussed to death
>opposing lolicons
>using filtered Yea Forums buzzwords
>"low brow"
Thanks for being an effective live example of how "Yea Forums and r*ddit are virtually indistinguishable at this point".

You are that permaraging mentally ill vinlandfag, aren't you?

>twitter thread on Yea Forums
Yea Forums is dead

My favourite romcomshit had 6 seasons 6 movies and 12 OVAs.

>twttet screenshot
>cancel culture bullshit
This thread is awful and OP should be banned

Attached: 1537373489610.gif (720x405, 175K)

Blame the mods.
You know what, fuck it, I CALL UPON PROXY GODS, BLESS THIS UNWORTHY ONE WITH LOLI LEWDS.

learn how to sage holy shit

This is a misogynist nerd website. get out.

>waaaahh why Yea Forums won't cater to my personal shit taste and hipster contrarianism
>discussing on-going anime on Yea Forums? THE BLASPHEMY
I think you should fuck off to Yea Forumseddit where you belong.
>obsessed with studio Trigger
This retard. Trigger is probably the most hated studio here.

So, let me get this straight, the woman backstabbed literally everyone who has ever taken her side, tried to murder her sister several times, sold her country and was responsible for the murder of her own mother but somehow they think that she is above falsely accuse someone of rape?
Why do they care so much? It's fucking fantasy and it's not like real life royalty women don't have a precedent of being manipulative bitches.

>False rape accusation that everyone immediately believes.
>something that virtually never happens in real life.
LMAO.

If every one of your relationships ended badly, then the common factor there is you, not women.

Attached: 25.jpg (734x324, 188K)

It's your choice to be attentive of what happens on reddit, so don't think that others care, let alone do the same thing as you.

It's always funny when Yea Forums pretends it isn't infested with redditors like the rest of the website. Absolute delusion.

CUNNY POSTER WHERE ARE YOU?????

there's barely any doujin updates as of late, are there? there's a sample added recently but that's it.

>everyone believed the false rape accusation
Nope, everyone knows the princess is a lying whore but they roll with it because the Shield Hero is a racemixing race traitor so fuck him.

The one difference between Yea Forums and Yea Forums or shounen threads is that posts like OP immediately get called out. If this thread happened elsewhere, everyone would take OP seriously and nobody would ever question why some random retards's opinions are being discussed.
This level of trying to resist a complete Yea Forumseddit takeover, despite how hard they keep trying, is what makes Yea Forums still usable.

This show sucked but the lolis were top tier.

>he thinks he's above shounen while defending isekaishit

Attached: deku smug.jpg (367x465, 180K)

/thread

>A twitter leftist doesn't like anime
What a surprise.

You have really low standards.

>thread still up

Attached: 76369922.png (1100x700, 341K)

>Assuming that that fag is indeed a fag
If that fag is not a fag, women is a common factor alongside the fag be a fag

I actually enjoy shounen every so often and I can't wait for Boku no Pico's new season.
I'm talking about shounen threads in general. How the fuck did they get so bad?

There's more coming

Attached: Kizuna.png (1420x2000, 1.88M)

Pic related dont trigger the lefties?

Attached: tanya trigger the commies.png (1321x727, 1.29M)

It gets a free pass since MC is a tranny.

no because communism is not cool if russians do it apparently

>telling the OP to fuck off with his twittershit is defending isekaishit
How do you BNHAfags even manage to exist

No, cause "muh stronk independent tranny".

They tried to prevent people cosplaying during the movie premier because nazi aesthetic

>an asian man inside the body of a girl killing white people
they love it

>tranny
Off yourselves

>white people

t. angloshit/commie

You're not even human, lmao.

>old anime bad
>generic anime rehashed for the 183736th time is good and deserves discussion
>trigger is the most hated studio here
Thanks for proving my point.

>listen and believe world
>noone believes false rape charges
I fucking hate nu-males.

Bobduh is a basedboy beta male feminist

why the fuck isn't this shitty ass thread deleted already?

Trannies and genderbent men are different things because just chopping your dick off doesn't turn you into a woman.

animenewsnetwork.com/review/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works/episode-20/.88524

that is a mystery for the ages

>everyone but us leftist male feminists are cucks
>must twist every single word in the english language
It never stops with you marixts, eh? Go back to leftypol.

It is if MC spontaneously grows a pussy though.

>old anime bad
I never said that. So on top of all those issues that prove you aren't from here, you're also a retard who only understands what you want to understand? Hell, you even still don't understand why people discuss ongoing shows, what the fuck are you doing here in first place instead of spending your time on your r/anime home?

Old anime looks like shit. Animation is stiff, since it's just a bunch of cels moving against each other. Characters designs are so ugly it makes me want to throw up. Plot is the very definition of meh, if we talk about seasonal filler shows that aired in the 90s. Fuck off, retard.

Look for the tranny’s (jesuotaku) response to Nasu commenting on him being inspired by Ikuhara’s works, she looses her shit

But that's now how it works for real life trannies (who are just men with fucked up hormone balancing and a mutilated body), meaning that genderbending is a different thing.

Cry me a river, triggernigger.

Now he has a female body and produces female hormones. He is a tranny, whether he likes it or not.

This

>he has a female body
That's the biggest difference between genderbending targets and trannies.

You are lying to yourself. Yea Forums is dead as is most of the old anime culture. I know it's hard to accept, believe me, but you will one day wake up and face reality that the good old days are long gone and that this site is shit.

How do you even manage to breathe while being this retarded?

why do women have to ruin everything that is supposed to go well for men? ree...

>screencapped tweets from before the first season aired

We made fun of them at the time, but don't dig them up again for some dumb outrage shit. At least post something contemporary if they're still whining about it.

LOLIPOSTER I BEG YOU, SAVE THIS THREAD.

Fascinating.

She stole the show and my heart

Attached: 41aab0d60d6c3f6ea6b0dc770df3d533.jpg (910x928, 391K)

hoes mad

Attached: tnynn.jpg (3152x4093, 1.56M)

Well, the plot is going to be pic related soon enough.

Attached: this but kaiju.jpg (800x465, 91K)

Loli poster is coming. This is a zoomer board now. I got my niggas here backing me up.

Provide source or you are talking out your ass.

the two points on the left are valid, the only really good scene in shield hero is when Raphtalia finds her dead friend in the dungeon, and maybe loli Raphtalia in general

I guess bottom right is valid too

That's a scan from a magazine right?

Attached: A king am i.png (640x910, 543K)

>zoomer
You better post some good loli for this stupid word you're shitting from your fingers.

The first point was addressed in the show itself, the second is just a personal opinion, the third is pure naivety, and the fourth isn't even worth reading.
Why the fuck are you taking some retard who reposts their old vomit on Yea Forums seriously?

Yes, Newtype.

>January 6th
why the fuck is there a literal who Twitter screencap thread up on Yea Forums

Why the hell does the west always think everything is about themselves?
Fuck that faggot and fuck you too, OP.

>Nick "Everybody I don't like is a Nazi" Creamer
>Writer for ANN and Crunchyroll
>Probably gives Patreonbux to YouTube anime critics
>Implying his opinion matters

fucking this
look at the once comfy kimetsu threads converted into shitposting and normalfag/twitter memes

Whatever happened to just enjoying a show for what it is? Not everything has to be an outrage over something.

Just say cumbrain user

for some reason i'm reminded of the times naofumi is stting on the siltvelt throne, this couldn't be it right?

Attached: LNv13charaEng.jpg (3000x2099, 1.32M)

The first two points are clearly just there to make it seem like he has valid gripes with it when it is all about the third complaint

Also isn't there a huge history of white girls accusing black men of rape just to have them lynched. Kinda problematic to claim it doesn't exist.

>three hours and 41 minutes
>still up

Attached: 1564165289047.gif (200x334, 193K)

Maybe it's a hint for how far they'll adapt.

i mean if they were to, 14.5 would be a good place to stop, maybe before the phoenix fight too even.

Faggot mods enabling this stupidity. Other threads were deleted for much less.

>a false rape accusation that everyone immediately believes, something that never happens in real life
huh, the Right doesn't do that, no.
The left (which he presumably is part of) 100% believe every single accusation as soon as it's made, and argue "WhY wOuLd AnYoNe LiE aBoUt ThAt?!?!?!3136" if someone even hint at a doubt.

like stealth LOTM threads?

Shamiko WILL get another season!

>kusothread still up
based jannies
fuck shield hero, fuck isekai, and fuck nu-Yea Forums

I don't want to defend Shield Hero, but this guy is stage 2 retarded.

As shit as it is, I'll say this much, I do like how hard it ride on the "every petty assholes have the biggest shit eating grin possible" trope.

delete and sage Yea Forums threads please

Only /m/ is safe from SJW.

>Cancelling an anime

Yeah okay, good luck. Unless it's China maybe

I thought we were supposed to have new jannies

if that's the case i hope the seasons are 2 cour

based
>log horizon
oh no nonononononononono
yeah don't worry they recruited from Yea Forums and decided this thread is quality discussion.

Just report more

>thread is still up
truly this is the worst of ages

What the fuck? I even posted porn??? Has the anti-jannie shitposting finally got to them?

Here’s a better question: why do you keep making bait threads?

are twitter screencaps bannable yet

Attached: 76644005.png (2894x4093, 3.12M)

>kusothread still up
based jannies
>sakurafish still up
based jannies

Shield Hero is trash, but the reason everyone believed her was because she's the king's daughter. If it was some nobody then nobody would have cared

>What the fuck? I even posted porn???
Post more porn

They usually are. I'm not sure what's taking so long here. People aren't reporting enough.

sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=193104937

This is a dub thread now check these

Attached: file.png (155x48, 2K)

fuck me im trying again

The only correct post in the thread.

Attached: _original_drawn_by_hai_ookami_02e8efe2236feef32bdb2d4fe04b1b62.jpg (1000x1500, 226K)

Pathetic check these.

>off by 1
t-this time for sure

In Brazil, a pitbull ate the dick and balls of some guy because it smelled a loli on him.

Nice bumping this garbage Yea Forums thread.
Now check these.

you don't have what it takes, behold these

You don't seem up to it either. Looks like I have to try harder.

Attached: 1566623190868.jpg (728x1053, 127K)

Attached: 11024aaba5e8d426880c8c60d37047a91567374175_full.png (640x453, 444K)

Gonna have to check those.

Attached: illust_76082023_20190901_021459.png (1050x744, 766K)

>Twitter screencap

Why is this not banable yet?

They're supposed to be

Im more insulted that the show is a full on pedo bait.

This.
If there is one thing I think every board could agree on, it would be this.

Attached: uh.png (500x430, 47K)

DOUBLE CHECKED

>7 hours and this thread is still up
where are you based loliposter?

check these dubs

Hue dogs have good taste, getting turned on by lolis at this leve.

>Yea Forums the thread
thanks isekaishitters

checked and true

If Yea Forums automatically banned any poster with browser cookies from twitter, the entire site would improve dramatically overnight.

Attached: 1566791175267.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Attached: COPE.png (808x675, 480K)

wasn't the writer a woman? Always gave me that feel, although that might be just because of translation.

Dubs for the second coming.

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 290K)

You will have more luck posting the Superpower Wiki which angers the mods for some unexplained reason.

Resurrection skill in effect, I can roll again.

Attached: Savior2.jpg (512x512, 33K)

What makes you say that?

Why did Shield Hero trigger so many liberals?

I'm gonna take my chance to say that i like shield hero but not for Naofumi
and now let this comment die

>twitter screencap thread

Attached: 1551984735074.gif (500x280, 773K)

Check my 2

Useless deity, this is how it's done.

Why you like it?

Who are you calling useless, check this.

Attached: 1551539275.jpg (604x569, 153K)

Attached: 1557295345464.jpg (1200x1680, 559K)

>implying shield hero is not moe

Attached: 3f8dd73a77e3b87fc637cf324e1a7c63.jpg (2504x2666, 511K)

Check my 9

Alright, give me some instances of false rape charges in medieval times, can't even think of one can you?

Sakurafish he deletes, but this is okay.

Attached: 1e9356c27b83c9e33d0d800f3074d08e.jpg (900x1260, 334K)

Attached: 1557295638648.png (480x655, 231K)

post bird pussy

Attached: 1557295702916.png (480x655, 232K)

Attached: 1557295776710.jpg (480x655, 101K)

It's a fucking fantasy cartoon not medieval times.

Attached: 1557295861146.jpg (1200x1680, 639K)

Attached: 9285739.webm (960x720, 1.15M)

Attached: 1557296022250.jpg (640x495, 105K)

The author is uncreative, not a misogynist. He chose the weakest excuse possible to make his self insert hated by everyone and edgy.

Attached: 1557296116964.jpg (1200x1680, 568K)

Attached: 1557296226301.png (480x655, 192K)

Attached: 1557296289347.png (480x655, 225K)

Okay Sakurafish got deleted but this is staying up, what the fuck?

>sakurafish thread delete
>this is still up
Are the mods implying that twitter threads are now ok?

This is now a thread about the Fabulous Queen of Melromarc, say something nice about her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.20.099.jpg (1366x768, 125K)

Attached: 1557296415816.jpg (640x495, 92K)

Yes.

Attached: 1557296493926.png (480x655, 212K)

Nice job mods. this is the kind of Yea Forums-tier quality that Yea Forums needed.

Attached: 1557296555630.png (480x655, 186K)

Attached: vampire grill.webm (1280x800, 2.63M)

Queen > Mamako

Attached: sample-2384e47167fd67fc9e8b0b6518d58624.jpg (1400x832, 144K)

Attached: 1557296675884.png (480x655, 167K)

Attached: Big and THICC JAVfu.webm (640x460, 2.96M)

Attached: 1557296828624.jpg (1260x900, 109K)

Attached: 1559747322600.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Yes they are stuck in a video game but after they acknowledge that fact, nothing happens. It turns into your basic "fantasy anime", never bringing up the fact it's a video game ever again. It's boring trash.

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1557296903806.jpg (900x1260, 253K)

Attached: live action nosebleed.webm (782x440, 2.78M)

What's your favorite anime youtuber and why it is Digibro?

Holy shit!

Attached: That's my fetish.gif (500x240, 714K)

Please just post more porn

Attached: 1557296984334.jpg (900x1260, 210K)

Attached: 1560787480802.jpg (720x720, 31K)

Blessed Mitarai Dango poster, continue.

>ファイトISIS
I saw that.
Stop bumping the fucking thread retards.

Attached: 1557297203822.jpg (1260x900, 281K)

Attached: do NOT stick your dick in crazy.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

Based indianchads

Attached: 1557297381919.jpg (480x655, 75K)

Attached: 1557297482478.jpg (1260x900, 395K)

Sanjay "the bob and vagene machine" Shrivastava.

Attached: 1557297652778.jpg (1260x900, 316K)

Attached: 1557297733589.png (480x655, 169K)

Attached: 1557297834554.png (640x495, 117K)

They're implying that Yea Forums's culture needs to die so it can be replaced by the shit the internet has become these days. Killing Yea Forums seems to be their ultimate goal after all.
And thank you spooky loli poster

Attached: It.png (762x563, 682K)

>grinding
>harvesting
>trading
>gacha
>collecting shields
>crafting
>boss mechanics
Every interaction with the world reminds you it's an RPG

Hol up a sec, is that pound or kg? cause no way she's above 80kg.

Not necessarily, unfortunately tw*tter is pretty huge in Japan and a lot of good artists only post on tw*tter. We'd lose out on a lot of art and conversation with the native anime community if that happened. I'd make a caveat that they should only be banned if they've made a tweet before.

Attached: 1557297931159.png (480x655, 172K)

To be safe, just ban anyone who has a reddit cookie instead. Also phoneposters.

>pretty much 90% of content on 4chins is a twitter screen cap
what went wrong bros?

Attached: 1557298144522.jpg (1260x900, 424K)

Attached: 1557298265461.png (480x655, 98K)

SEND IN THE CLOWNS

Attached: 1557298663669.jpg (900x1260, 486K)

Attached: 1557298852913.jpg (1260x900, 279K)

Attached: 1557298980986.jpg (900x1260, 404K)

Attached: 1557299214903.jpg (1260x900, 405K)

Attached: 1557299494928.png (640x495, 277K)

Attached: 1557300085837.jpg (900x1260, 291K)

Attached: 1557300337359.jpg (1260x900, 346K)

>random literally who twatter poster
>most likely a butthurt burger
Fucking chinks have more influence in anime

I want to fuck this spooky loli

Attached: 1557300613397.jpg (600x840, 231K)

Attached: 1557300841451.png (480x655, 202K)

Attached: 1557301119877.png (672x480, 140K)

I forgot to sage, sorry

Attached: 1557301210056.png (672x480, 182K)

Attached: 1557301412503.png (640x495, 209K)

Attached: news reporter miku VR.webm (960x540, 3M)

Attached: 1557301577041.png (480x655, 184K)

Attached: 1557302622513.png (640x495, 92K)

Attached: 1557302859505.png (640x495, 202K)

Attached: 1557302989778.png (640x495, 201K)

>false rape accusations never happen irl
>why is everyone being a dick to shield hero for no reason?
Self awareness: 0

Attached: 1557303485638.png (480x655, 167K)

>twitter screencap thread
>up for 6 hours
>350 replies
Fucking kill yourselves. The Mods too.

Attached: Azumanga Daioh - 18 Koyomis Ordeals.mkv_snapshot_18.14_[2019.07.28_08.29.15].jpg (1440x1080, 100K)

Attached: 1557304026734.png (960x640, 204K)

Attached: 1557304409995.jpg (1260x900, 550K)

eldritch loli best girl

Attached: 1557318871967.jpg (1260x900, 430K)

Attached: 1557330962099.png (640x495, 133K)

That was all I had. Hope you all have a wonderful day and a good night sleep.
Be a good boy and don't make Twitter threads and/or reply to them.

Attached: 1557333704047.jpg (1260x900, 243K)

The writer is a woman.

Thanks man, those were nice

That bitch should take off my bro Speedwagon from his avatar if he wants to post some shitposting

The people bitching about people bitching about shield hero are more numerous and annoying than the people bitching about shield hero

Attached: f8a04ed.gif (380x386, 3.58M)

Just report the thread and dump shitty images or get dubs or something.

The people who bump this thread are worse than those two groups combined

This. When will people finally learn to distinguish between series with an agenda and simple bad writing? Shield Hero is the latter and completely.

Honestly this, Speedwagon is above shitposting about cartoons on twitter

>twitter thread BAD
trannies fuck off

>twitter thread BAD
Yes

Attached: 1504200550328.gif (384x216, 2.39M)

>Me don't like something!
>Me spam spooky loli stuff to derail thread!
Watch as the crazies start falseflagging to shit up this thread even more

Prove it

The spooky loli was cute tho

he's even doing it manually
imagine being this much of a cuck

Explain why this is a good thread without using a single buzzword.

Dubs

Dilate.

"virtually never" is a hyperbole, but it is true that the vast majority of rape accusations are true, as a fake rape accusation is rare and notable enough to always become famous if proven false.

There are a lot of genuine problems with Shield Hero
>absolutely tired videogame mechanic shit which only removes the viewer from any kind of immersion
>the other heroes are complete morons who refuse to listen to reason and are only there to job so that Shield and his party can look good
>the IQ of everyone not in Shield's party drops by 50 points whenever princess bitch shows up
>some really heinous CGI and bad animation especially toward the end
>raphtalia aging up

Of course it had to be Yea Forumsermin.

Cope.

Concession accepted.
You lost.

reminder

Attached: DO NOT TALK TO TRIPFAG.jpg (420x320, 29K)

The right totally believes out-there accusations and pizza tunnel conspiracies when it's convenient for them.

also thx for whoever is posting spooky akarin

yikes

>the absolutes state of this thread
isekaishit is for cumbrains only

Formerly talk to tripfriend.

kill yourself

sneed

>Shield Hero is CANCELLED
Actually it's confirmed for two more seasons

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/09/01-1/shield-hero-season-2-3-announced-at-crunchyroll-expo-panel

*leaks cum from brain*

The vast majority of rape accusations aren't true. You're a fucking retard.

See

rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

This is from the same organization that purposefully misconstrued a survey and said 1/4 in college age girls in the US are raped by the way, worse than every shithole across Africa and the middle east or south asia. In case you think you should believe them when they see almost all rapists go free. Of 1000 only 230 are reported to the police, only 9 go to court, and only 5 of those actually have enough evidence to toss the defendant in prison and some of THOSE are fucking fake and have been overturned. Being a feminist organization they're batshit insane, so they automatically assume all accusations are true no matter what and even the people who were proven false after being incarcerated are counted as raw statistics. The reality is the vast, vast majority are at best unknowable, but really they're probably fucking bullshit by dumb cunts who feel entitled to some sort of attention and will fuck over anyone to get it

>linking to CR
kill yourself shill

It's amazing how whenever you think cancer has already reached its peak in this thread, someone then goes and raises the bar further
What the fuck happened to you, Yea Forums
Is this really what happened just by letting teens get away with constant phoneposting for 3 years

Just because there is not enough evidence to convict does not necessarily mean that the accusation is false. You are purposefully misinterpreting the data to make a political statement.

Its what happens when mods don't do their jobs on purpose

It's pol/ and cripplechan fault this place is so a shithole.

>and notable enough to always become famous if proven false.
This isn't true in the slightest, rape accusations get tons of attention in the modern day and when the accusations prove false the whole story gets slid and memory holed.

No, like I said at best the vast majority are unknowable. There's nothing being misinterpreted. You're the one claiming that they're all true like a fucking psychopath.

Stop being a bithc and fuck off already. You don't belong here anymore, get over it.

no shit

cases like the Duke Lacrosse scandal and A Rape on Campus are still well-remembered

inconclusive =/= false. I'm talking about cases where it was conclusively proven false.

>This thread is Yea Forums related
>t. retarded newnigger mod

>asking for proof that something didn't happen
If you can't prove it happened, that's proof it didn't happen.

Those are some nice numbers

Can you link me to the sourced of these quotes?

nobody cares about your chat retarded crossboarders

You are still mistaking inconclusive/unproveable with false.

>inconclusive =/= false. I'm talking about cases where it was conclusively proven false.
And inconclusive != true. You're a fucking subhuman retard with a shriveled up coal of a brain trying to peddle bullshit.

I don't care either. I'm only replying to get this thread to 500 posts faster.
Can't prove, didn't happen. That's how it works.

You are the only one trying to deal in absolutes here

>hated for merely existing
>law enforcement always after him
>can only make friends with the lowest strata of society
>media constantly portrays him on a bad light
>there are places where he isn't allowed to go
Naofumi is clearly an allegory for black people on current america and that guy on the OP is a racist

>thread still up

Attached: D82C40dU0AA.png (690x456, 146K)

>well-remembered
No they're not. If you ask most people they'll say those kids raped those girls. The only people who bring these up are MRAs who have a hyperfocused interest in them

Don't worry maybe they will move it to /qa/ once it reaches 490 posts

>it is true that the vast majority of rape accusations are true

sounds an awful lot like speculation backed up by zero evidence. Even Jezebel did a public mea culpa about A Rape on Campus

>most of the replies are Yea Forumstards shitposting

Attached: 1507233774684.jpg (458x573, 32K)

one of not the best
cause the best is inuyasha

I'm gonna say the N word

It's almost as if Yea Forums and Yea Forums usebase massively overlaps

Woah

Native Isekai

For teenagers who have no interest in either anime nor videogames so all they do is shitpost wildly

It didn't have to be like this.

Attached: if only.jpg (640x950, 86K)

Nah fuck that sellout

It's all his fault in first place. /n/ was a failure, /new/ was a failure, so surely the third time with /pol/ would work right? And then that jap didn't have enough of a spine to fix the mess the site turned into so now he's constantly getting dickwhipped by mods.

Imagine if people took Yea Forums posts as seriously as people took literally who's posts on twitter?

It's user who made him sell Yea Forums. We are responsible for this tragedy and now we reap our reward.

Attached: 1434971512585.png (1126x845, 906K)

Well they took Yea Forums seriously enough to consider a cartoon frog a white supremacy symbol

No they didn't. They had editorials from guest writers covering the retraction and journalistic failures to verify the story. None of the focus was one the false accusation or the moral failing thereof or the problem with false allegations. In the first place I don't think a real person was named which shows how little people still even remember about it. Look at cases like Jian Ghomeshi, where people were so unsatisfied that he had receipts the accusers were coming onto him they demanded laws be changed so the accused has to have all evidence vetted by the prosecution and approved by a judge. When he was acquitted a crowd formed to say they believed his accusers. No one remembers, and most people who cared about it still considered him a rapist even after he was able to maintain his innocence in court

It is a white supremacy symbol nowadays

>he doesn't know

Attached: very important and totally real.gif (240x184, 403K)

stop bumping the thread fucking retards

Attached: discussing penises.png (258x222, 19K)

Uuh I saged

From the wikipedia article:

Anna Merlan, a writer for Jezebel, who had earlier called Reason columnist Robby Soave an "idiot" for expressing skepticism of the Rolling Stone story, declared: "I was dead fucking wrong, and for that I sincerely apologize."[72] Merlan had also labeled journalist Richard Bradley's doubts about the article a "giant ball of shit".[73]

Nah, china is using it for their protests

KEK
THEY DELETED THE PORN BUT NOT THE THREAD

>black people on current america
You mean for centuries. Everyone remembers that Emmett Till was killed by white rednecks but no one remembers that the white woman who accused him made up the part about him laying hands on her and making sexually obscene suggestions, which was what got him killed in the first place.

No, Yea Forumsermin watch 4 anime a year and ruin the board.

Did most of the nu-jannies come from Yea Forums?

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

fuck off cumbrain

They also deleted the sakura fish thread but not this one, jannies are just taking a piss after years of abuse

>one person who wrote a single article on it when they were pumping shit out during the story
>the entire site apologized!
No, they didn't. They covered the retraction and pretended like they were fair and skeptical the entire time.

Onions gay

sakura fush became reddit so it's a good thing they deleted it

oh, so now you're moving from
>it was guest writers doing editorials it wasn't anyone from the site!
to
>okay it was someone from the site but it was just one of them, as if going against the SJW hivemind consensus at fucking Jezebel wouldn't get a writer cannibalized

>tfw everything is reddit

Guess I have to do THAT

Attached: 1431589579633.jpg (1200x882, 797K)

Check THESE

Attached: Acqua.gif (488x275, 1.71M)

OP here, how the fuck is this thread still up

Attached: 1331438184862.png (327x273, 23K)

Twitter threads are now allowed

>Also phoneposters
Honestly speaking, banning phoneposters would solve all the other problems as well. Board quality would instantly shoot up a thousandfold if the mistake that was mobileposting is reversed.

You dumb mongoloid. I said the site had editorials doing coverage of the retraction, focusing on the journalistic element of the story. You're a single-digit IQ retard so you don't understand that there's a difference between a single writer apologizing vs the publication apologizing for running her dumb story in the first place. Jezebel didn't do jack shit, that's like saying if someone from Trump's administration apologizes for something dumb they did while acting in official capacity the entire administration officially apologized for it.

keep backtracking
>nobody on the site apologized!
>the one that did didn't count!
Keep fighting those wars in your own head

>thread still up
Yea Forums just got dabbed on

>Twitter threads are now allowed
we live in dark times

Attached: od.jpg (800x680, 330K)

Attached: hard times have begun.jpg (497x373, 28K)

I for one can't wait to see what my favorite internet celebrities think about animes!

>socialist twitter: the thread
Go back to your shithole faggots

Keep seething desktopcuck. We bring most of revenue, you're nothing but a vocal minority.

Love when a garbage anime gets analyzed by someone who knows their shit and it makes all of Yea Forums seethe because they can't handle their shitty escapist japanese cartoons being criticized

>gets analyzed by someone who knows their shit
lol

ORE WA 5 WO SENGEN SURU

Attached: torappu hatsudo.jpg (419x610, 192K)

You made me do this. DELETE THE OFFTOPIC Yea Forumseddit thread you dumbfuck jannies, do your job.

Attached: 670eacc51568a861e0f0c0dbe8826b22.png (1884x1440, 1.33M)

You're getting bad at this yugi boy

Why can't you do anything right, Yea Forumsnon?

Attached: 1390099155378.png (602x720, 183K)

Attached: 30.jpg (2100x3000, 1.75M)

Me on the bottom

>story specifically establishes that the setting is a matriarchy and the accuser is literal royalty
>"People believing women in a medieval setting! How laughable!"

Took you long enough

DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

Attached: 1536290424751-2143382198.jpg (1844x1231, 87K)

fuck off to >>Yea Forums subhumans

India superpower 2020

>this thread

Attached: 1424918350433.png (954x1022, 500K)

based

She's ruining the couch!

Anyone replying to this thread unironically deserves bans twice as long as me

Attached: 7 (4).jpg (1123x1600, 618K)

Attached: 1409589884441.png (248x249, 33K)

Anyone replying to this thread unironically deserves bans twice as long as me
Get it in your thick skulls nu-jannies, DELETE OFFTOPIC TWITTER/E-CELEB THREADS

Attached: 2c38ba567855cb299ec495bfa2bf510a.png (1080x1080, 909K)

>knows their shit
pfft

Attached: hellven_0001.jpg (1200x1669, 866K)

Attached: 1423650501998.png (880x1262, 996K)

Attached: mango_006.jpg (1417x2000, 437K)

Attached: mango_007.jpg (1417x2000, 641K)

Attached: 1502621892431.png (250x188, 17K)

Holy shit bros this person on twitter has an opinion, gotta post it on the chans

Attached: 1559696674291.png (680x960, 835K)

How do I get 9/11?

Attached: 1423753760372.jpg (400x447, 19K)

Gotta drop your spaghetti

>but it is true that the vast majority of rape accusations are true
This user raped me.

Guy's a fucken moron but he's not wrong about the show being stupid. You need to really turn your brain off to watch this shit.

Impressive dubs, senpai.

dumb phoneposting newnigger

Did you like it?

Soon we'll hit 500 posts and this thread can finally die.

Die thread you don't belong in this world