According to an editor's tweet...

According to an editor's tweet, the engrish narration in the trailer was because the want to appeal to the overseas fans. Are you ready to admit that "muh west doesn't matter" goes next to "BD are still relevant" on the list of obsolete stuffs.

Attached: Goblin-Slayer-Goblins-Crown-Movie-Key-Visual-768x1191.jpg (768x1191, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GA_SATO/status/1171632610579288066?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The tweet.
twitter.com/GA_SATO/status/1171632610579288066?s=19

any new illustrations for the new light novel volume yet?

Want to know too

Also, a summary?

>want to appeal to the overseas fans
Whenever a company tries to do this, it sooner or later backfires. It's in the same category as "get woke go broke".

If Westerners take an interest in your media... guess what? It's because it's different, it's because it's NOT Western. The more you try to appeal to Westerners, the more you lose their interest. Precisely because what was once unique is becoming more and more like all the schlock they're sick of anyway.

I hope this is a fluke and a precedent, otherwise we'll have to get used to unironically watching Chinese cartoons.

Attached: 1544680223123.gif (500x530, 767K)

GS is already one of the most western LN/Manga/Anime. Kumo is a big westernfag, just look at his inspirations: D&D, LoTR, Batman, Punisher, etc. That's mostly the reason it got so popular there.

Attached: Consider the following.jpg (600x800, 439K)

Why do you latch onto English being used in the trailer and not the trailer debuting at a German anime convention? Because all he's saying is that's why it was aimed toward foreigners. This is far from the first time a trailer has debuted at a western convention too.

>This is far from the first time a trailer has debuted at a western convention too.
Because as you said this is nothing new but having an engrish narration un more uncommon. Anyway the main point if what I said was that "The west doesn't matter" is something completely false now.

I haven't seen them yet, I think the LN will be out tomorrow.

but aren't they already though over at Japan which should be the 13th over there?

Who is voicing her?

Attached: 1568022684099.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

i nominate kugimiya rei
fast forward to rape scene

Attached: goodshit.jpg (200x200, 15K)

She should have been recording sex scenes for certain anime a long time ago.

Attached: IMG_20190912_124358.jpg (1024x745, 203K)

The west literally doesn't matter. BDs do matter. Anyone who thinks BDs don't matter is quite honestly braindead. BDs aren't the only thing that matters, but they're definitely a big part of it.
In any case, why do you think one (1) anime means it's true for the entire industry, again? For a start, it debuted at a german anime convention. Secondly, "the west doesn't matter" is in regards to influence the west holds.
Even for Shield Hero, S2 was almost solely chinks, because they love that kind of "abandonded by everyone, now my cultivation makes me the strongest" garbage.

You are clearly the braindead here if you think BD are still relevant. There have been plenty of cases when an anime with bad BD sales got more seasons.

Oversea fans means China and SEA, you self-important white pig.

Why wasn't the trailer in Chinese then? I would consider they speak their native language more than english. Also GS wasn't even allowed to stream there iirc.

Because they speak many languages but everyone knows a bit of English.

that trailer narration was fucking cringe

Cute couple.

This.

The latest cope is that "overseas streaming" entirely refers to China, despite the fact CR itself is one of the producers of Shield Hero S2

CR funded shield hero faggot, the west matters in streaming more than you think.

But GS didn't even stream in China, it's popularity was bigger in USA an Europa that's why the LN and manga got licensed almost everywhere there, it even got dubbed in German and will be in Spain, something that almost never happens now.