In terms of design and voice only, is Fujimaru (male) the best male protagonist of Fate ?

in terms of design and voice only, is Fujimaru (male) the best male protagonist of Fate ?

Attached: 1568282736092.png (892x600, 521K)

Gudao = Hakuno > Shirou >>>>Sieg

Perfect

Hakuno > Gudao > Shirou >>>>>> Sieg

Shirou > Hakuno > Gudao >>>>> Sieg

It's kiritsugu no comparison

I want to fuck Gudao

Attached: IMG_1349.jpg (392x442, 116K)

fuck off zeronigger

Attached: IMG_1409.jpg (6311x4086, 3.04M)

>Thinking zero isn't the best version of fate by a long shot
You fuck off waifufag. Go play your game for 50 hours and jerk off

Design-wise:
Shirou>Sieg>/=Fujimaru>Hakuno
Voice: Sieg(Natsuki Hanae's voice is extremely soothing to the ears), Fujimaru(voice is really handsome despite my dislike for him), Hakuno=Shirou(Not that they have bad voices but Hakunos doesnt suit him and Shirous has a oddly nasally quality I can't listen to for long).

right, go watch a youtube clip for 2 minutes and pretend you know what you're talking about lmao

Manaka > Gudako > Hakunon > Ayaka

But Gudako still doesn't have a VA...

Hakuno is a godsend, fucker is so unremarkable that he shoots all the way into being truly awesome in a sea of muh one gimmick like Shirou and Sieg.

>Voice: Sieg(Natsuki Hanae's voice is extremely soothing to the ears)
I agree, good seiyuu wasted on such shitty character.

Based

Fuck off, tertiaryfag.

Sieg's a perfectly fine character, the anime just cut out pretty much all his justification, struggles, development, and what personality he did develop by the 4th and 5th volume along with a ton of key moments that humanize him. He's the victim of a shitty adaptation and lack of general research like Shirou was when the Deen anime came out back in the day. FGO Sieg is pretty much how he was SUPPOSED to be but A-1 just went and made him the blandest motherfucker to ever bland since Kirito. Shit's actually kinda sad.

Sieg is the stand out loser by that standard (and others). I don't feel that strongly about it, but I'd probably go with Gudao if it's specifically design, but I don't really remember his voice

The F/GO boy is the best Fate MC.

He looks like the kind of character whose first sentence would be "I'm just an average highschooler." The kind you could mistake for a background character in most other series. Unsurprising when he was designed to be an ultimate self-insert.