Buyfag Thread

Figure of the year contender.

Attached: 1537185020684.jpg (1200x1798, 966K)

Read the guide at buyfags.moe

Attached: 1547541763335.jpg (1200x1798, 721K)

Errrr. I wanna buy from Mandarake overseas but the stuff I want is at different stores. Can't they combine them?

The wait is painful bros

Attached: 1542937896078.png (452x423, 227K)

They have a handy entry in their FAQ, you know. The answer is "fuck you."

Toobie soon.
Getting this version because fuck paying even more for the worse version with no skirt (flat ass and I don't like the way they've sculpted her face).

Attached: Rin_Asano1519246131.jpg (1387x2048, 630K)

fuck you

>TOMORROW

Attached: 1556984327655.gif (260x400, 281K)

I just want this to be out already but Ques Q just acts like they never even revealed it at all.

Attached: kokoro ques q.jpg (937x1199, 179K)

Can't decide if she's worth it. Opinions?

Attached: FIGURE-052220_01.jpg (533x800, 77K)

I don't know who she is, but those tights look nice.

It was at the most recent WonFes, so it's not dead. Isn't QuesQ just notoriously slow?

They delay everything they ever announce just to torment me more.

I'm restructuring my collection and getting rid of some 1/8s that I don't care about anymore. I was gonna just put them on MFC but I don't want to pay them $5 to remove the ad limit.

Anyway here's what I have. Shipping is free if you buy more than one item. For individual items add $5.

>Ibuki Suika (Griffon) good condition in box, small shiny ding on forehead, $30
>Kaname Madoka (GSC, MFC item #78404), excellent in box, $40
>Honda Mio (FREEing), excellent in box, $30
>Kill Me Baby girls (Phat!), excellent in box, $35
>Kino rerelease from Kino no Tabi (GSC), excellent in box, $50
>Kagamine Rin and Len (GSC), excellent but no box, $25 for the set
>Tsuruya-san (Alter), excellent but no box, $15

For any inquiries PM me on MFC, my username is "drag0naut"

I find the wait for things to go up for order more painful than the wait between ordering and release.

NIPPON JEWSAN
WHERE IS MY PHILENA WAAL

What others are a contender? I don't think anything is prettier than she is this year

Chisaki a.k.a second Best Girl from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

What shipping method did you use? Since I fucked up and selected UPS I got mine coming tomorrow.

Transi-Logistic Standard. Website still says preparation in progress.

Expect it next week, services were kinda screwed due to the typhoon, I was worried it was going to screw my order.

FREEing bunny figures are top tier. Yes, they are expensive as hell, but once you get into bunnies, there's no turning back. If you have money, go for it.

Attached: Agon1568258659.jpg (550x800, 110K)

Noticed the gaming mat mentions in the thread yesterday and decided to find one for myself. Just ordered pic related.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Initially I was interested in the one you've posted, but I don't even know the character. Chisaki at least I know. I'm little worried about face and fishnets quality though.

She's the best looking figurine in fucking years. Mine will hopefully arrive tomorrow.

I say contender based off of last year’s survey; with the exception of Ban’s Dva, the ones that have been released have been pretty well received. Unless Alter fucks up, my guess is that Jannu will probably claim top spot. However, Mda’s figure seems to have gained popularity since then so who knows? The reality is that there’s been a lot of solid figures released this year so it’s hard to unanimously choose just one.

And I forgot the picture.

Attached: B2F05117-5BA6-42CD-BF40-0D2A926E27E3.jpg (2032x3301, 3.03M)

That's not a mechanical keyboard is it? I like them since they are easier to work with and my muscle memory still remembers the feel of the keys but I got rusty after using the soft flat keys and they also feel nice too because they make no noise.

>only person I know who buyfags
>friends think my collection is cool
>feel like the resident "weeb" for better or (mainly) for worse
>friend posts a picture of his case and he collection-mogs me hard

On one hand I'm happy not to be the sweatiest smelliest, but damn it felt good to be kind

I want these so bad

Attached: file.png (2048x802, 1.5M)

What? Just buy a new keyboard. Mechanical keyboards are hella cheap nowadays.

SEND ME MY SHIT ALREADY EMS

its the same version but you have 2 head and 2 legs as a bonus

I already have one, I replaced my old soft keyboard but the clicking started to get me after 4 years of no clicking noise.

>hella
this board is dead..

>tfw ordered off Fakku because late buy
>tfw no tracking info 6 days later
fuck these faggots why did i pull the trigger i should've just waited a couple years until the after market price would be super low

>..
You're not helping it

want this, but >1/4

There's nothing much to talk about, prices have risen too much, figures are delayed a lot due to typhoon near Tokyo.
Soon however we shall see more stuff coming soon but I'm kinda inching to selling some of my figures since I'm running low on cash and this week I've only clocked in 29 hours so far.

I wouldn’t waste my money on anything smaller.

Anyone else pre-ordered this? Just realized it's a September release. I haven't gotten anything delivered in 5 months. Also waiting on GSC Kurisu.

Attached: 611d70e4dc2590750a95472cf0e9657e.jpg (620x800, 160K)

I just cancelled her last night

I thought about it but
>1/4
Won't even fit into my display case.

How much does a life size figure cost?

Attached: 1568312818724.jpg (927x2048, 332K)

really sad that a 1/1 scale get as much details or even less than a 1/7
would still hotglue her thigh tho

A 1/1 bust of Rem, not even a full statue, was already over 250k yen.

Usually in the order of several thousand dollars.

Why? $250 is a bit much for a figure I guess. But it's still a giant reimu

Why does she stand like that?

Thoughts?

Attached: FIGURE-052563 .jpg (600x600, 88K)

maybe her thighs hurt

I've wanted to get into freeing buns for years. I'll probably work on those once I finish collecting all my other shit I want.

basically tired of figs that aren't bunnies or my favorite girl anymore, and I'm already well-supplied on Reimu with my deka fumo. But out of all the shit I'm cancelling she's the only one I might end up regretting.

at least 20k usd

>no fucking YUFFIE
what the FUCK were they thinking

About the same price of a new car.

Both optional characters are missing, however, so is Cait Sith, which is unacceptable.

1/1 Megumi Kato is like near 3 million yen. And
there are only 10 of them manufactured.

MFC says this is releasing in December, but I'm not finding it for preorder anywhere. How do I buy it?

Attached: 864120.jpg (600x900, 65K)

More than you can afford, pal.

Didn't that bunygirl from the Chinese game also ended up with an insane price?

I got mine yesterday, although I ordered from BiJ so no proxy

Attached: brown2.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

Attached: brown1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.17M)

Show me her steamed buns pls

Attached: 1.jpg (1512x2016, 1.1M)

steamed buns

Attached: brown3.jpg (3024x4032, 1.44M)

The hand pose still is weird to me.

No man, I was takin about the actual ones she's holding.

Attached: brown4.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)

actual steam buns

Attached: brown5.jpg (3024x4032, 1.33M)

Not a fan of pointless string tops to be honest.

[JEALOUSY INTESIFIES]
>That speaker
I have those too! Pretty nice.

Oh yeah here's the microfiber towel if you got that extra

Attached: brown6.jpg (750x1000, 110K)

I like the towel better than the fig, and I don't dislike the fig.

perfect for hotglue

Well user, you know what to do.

and lastly it came with a couple postcards

Attached: brown7.jpg (1000x748, 149K)

I think preorders closed

>microfiber towel
Why do they include stuff like that? What do they expect us to do with them?

not sure, I actually kinda regret getting it now. It was only like 1600 yen extra though so not the end of the world.

Frame them maybe? Hang them as a bathroom decoration? I was wondering if anyone has tried framing the towels though.

Attached: file.png (87x70, 16K)

Microfiber towels are perfect for cleaning your display glass.

You dust your figs with microfiber, dude.

"Philena Waal" is literally a character he drew on a whim and has 2 drawings of, I went through his pixiv on panda.

Why out of a million drawings of Strength, does he choose to go with this literally who that he drew twice

Attached: SHIJOUpng.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Altair holopsicon niggas, has yours shipped yet?

Attached: altair.jpg (800x1200, 723K)

I collect them and used to frame them but right now I'm having a bad time with cash due to Dorian passing too close.

because he's not the copyright owner of strength

My Seiba Alter Dress ver. finally shipped.

I have other microfiber towels though.

yeah but you don't have any with cute tan demon lolis on them

I wouldn't want to wipe anything off with them when they have designs though.

This makes sense, I'd rather not use it but simultaneously it feels retarded to unironically display a cloth

it doesn't have a design on both sides if that's any comfort

Just got the Miru Tights Blu-ray collection. What the fuck do I do with the obi? Would it be ugly to tape it to the box?

might as well just get an oak log and start from there.

(or western red cedar if you want it to be like carving butter)

nice

Attached: 3081041977.png (650x1011, 728K)

>buy some Glitter & Glamours prize figs for Dragon Ball titties
>get the Miku and Ai Pop Up Parades to justify shipping costs
>tfw the prize figures look a little better
Th-thanks GSC...

>elbow too pointy

>GSC Teto
>in 2019
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

redpill me on that show?

Fuck off?

Meanwhile at N-Y:

>Preparation in progress

Fucking STILL.

I hope we get more taimanin figures now

Attached: 1568308016003.jpg (1808x3200, 312K)

Still waiting for that Iowa figure from Kantai. Though I am happy about the Aisha Clan Clan.

It's pretty good if you're a tights fetishist. The episodes are only 4 minutes, including the ED. It's kinda-sorta slice-of-life about three girls who just like to wear tights all the time, but roughly half the episodes are more overtly erotic. The second episode is about one girl cosplaying, as an excuse to show her in different costumes. Another episode has a boy dream about getting seduced by his cake sensei. Another has one of the girls' otouto try not to get a boner when getting his ears cleaned with his head on her thighs. Another has one girl seduce another as a joke. All pretty hot, but I preferred the more "subtle" episodes.

Oh, and there's a lot of footfag stuff, so heads up. To me, a tights fetish is based on legs, thighs, and ass a bit more than feet, but I guess Yom really likes feet too. Not really complaining personally, but I would have preferred more butts and shins and things.

Name of 4th?

No Asuka is holding back mine for the moment

>Another episode has a boy dream
>dream

There's like seven futanari figures.
Not a difficult search.

I just searched everything upcoming past september on mfc, I guess i'll try again

Shit was trending hard on twitter yesterday because of the new mobage, and we're getting more merch than ever so yeh it's pretty fucking likely now.

where the hell even were they? I haven't even seen it listed on any of the sites i've checked

Try checking some other sites, i know i've seen it up somewhere. Don't remember where exactly.

I was able to find it on Nippon-Yasan, and it appears to not be sold out. The guide says they have shitty packaging though, would a FOTS survive? Or is their fragility just a meme?

Didn't want to spoil it

>would a FOTS survive? Or is their fragility just a meme?
Ha ha ha. It is not a meme, just look at some pictures on mfc. Unless FOTS has improved things recently, you can expect it to arrive in pieces.

Has anyone played that BAN eroge? Good or nah

Attached: checkem.png (746x625, 541K)

Finally got my Saber Alter after 48 days. Also, my 58-day package was just released from customs.
Also, Tacofags, Aeroflash is back on the menu with the name of MailAmericas.

Attached: w29.jpg (1234x839, 381K)

>want a Yun figure
>look it up
>some are about 200 at max
Why are they so expensive?

Attached: 4571498446107.jpg (800x1200, 162K)

Read the fucking guide

rude

I'd guess because she doesn't have many figs. So the few she does have are expensive.

Well?

Attached: BadWolfVindici1561709696.png (1367x2048, 3.77M)

I don't think companies have been able to adapt houtengeki's faces well

Damn it. I just bought another figure with my dick. Oh well.

Bote

Attached: Agon1568341448.jpeg.jpg (600x900, 114K)

Well what? It's still in the
"Wait till it bins" or "Get it at a discount" because that face looks bad in prototype so finals could just be hilarious.

Face is kinda off putting

that tummy and those legs are nice, but her mouth looks like she just sucked a lemon, still might get it, its on my maybe list

Face is a disaster. Shame, because the rest of her is delicious.

Message my proxy about Steamed Buns not shipping yet
> the store has started shipping out the orders for this item (we received a couple for other customers already) but some seem delayed. We are working with them to get all of our ordered stock as soon as possible and will let you know once it is here. We expect it should all be sorted out within a week.
How do you get some of them but not all of them...sounds like they forgot or some shit

Attached: 1566712340461.jpg (480x561, 126K)

fox

Attached: 201567903962.jpg (1536x2048, 633K)

Thoughts on this mat ? Buy or pass

Attached: 21C1DE4B-4647-4F66-A4B5-065A1B7A8207.jpg (1236x1766, 1.15M)

scam them

>tfw just bought three blurays
god damn why the fuck are japans blu ray prices so fucking high

making anime ain't cheap

What did you buy?

Go to /po/ and look or ask.
It's low polygon enough even if you never did papercraft.

Pet the fox

He designed her to be just little different than his usual Strength design to not give some % from selling this to the copyright holder of Black Rock Shooter. Strength is his waifu so he probably just have to redisign her a little, but not too much, and slap some other name. He even slip Strength to Tanaka the wizard lightnovel and gave her name Rocroco.

Attached: 65678879909090.jpg (1000x1500, 1.67M)

Any news on this one?

Attached: 1564283655304.jpg (734x1024, 179K)

it's no longer a thing

Source?

Literally did the same.

Damn, look at those milkers!

Attached: wave_kaga_190913_06.jpg (533x800, 271K)

fuck. I want to own one so bad

I've always wondered what the base of the tails look like
pls post it

I didn't have enough money back then.

I have enough money now, but it is too expensive now. There is always a new figure in the future anyway.

>inb4 cope.

No news about this yet.
Dammn.

Attached: DzAXteLU8AAbyuV.jpg (900x1200, 108K)

In after cope. You're not wrong, though.

I'm still bent that Alter wasn't at WonFes. They've been slipping as my favorite manufacturer for a bunch of reasons.

pervert cat

Anybody have experience with toranoana? Says I've preordered too many doujinshi and can't anymore, is that a thing?

cute

Just send a lengthy email to customs to forward to the market authority who's now investigating whether or not my Nesoberi can be imported into the EU because some customs idiot with a chip on his shoulder screamed "toy! toy! It lacks the mark! REEEEE!" at it. Can't even send it to them myself, have to ask customs to send it to them for me. All in all ridiculous and annoying and the best outcome still means I have to add additional notes to the tag or most likely because why wouldn't you expect imported goods to have all the writing on it be in OUR language.
What a nightmare. The worst part is how distant and blind they keep you from the entire process while it eats up time and an unknown amount of money in storage and other fees.
Wish me luck, buyfriends.

>like the way the figure looks more than the art
Weird

Attached: 15E93DBC-60CA-4FEE-B2DF-A8408BFA0B92.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Probably because they aren't in part 1 of the remake.
But then again the other Turks haven't got figures either.

no one gives a shit about your meme waifu or her shit figure
stop posting this every thread

I'd but that for a dollar!

The prototype's out. What does Yea Forums think?

Attached: 1555526912002.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

Pre-ordered her from an EU shop last month as I had constantly regretted to not have done so since February. Well, including shipping fees and import taxes she wouldn't have been that much cheaper from Japan anyways.

>What does Yea Forums think?
HARD SWEATY HANDHOLDING!

Can't find the part about assembling Renge anywhere in the instructions.

Am I missing something?

Attached: FOTSRENGEtu.jpg (585x780, 100K)

Is this supposed to be gore?

???

Attached: 333.jpg (410x294, 11K)

pp hard

Do you like spaghetti ?

Attached: EEVUlBoVAAM3edq.jpg (800x1200, 107K)

Asanagi needs his lolis to get a figure.

Yao Sakura from Honkai Impact 3

They're giving it away.

Anyone know how to display those bigass tapestries that have no hanging rods?

Attached: sxaro.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Attached: Hanayo.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

Attached: rin.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

Beautiful! If it doesn’t have a rod pocket and you don’t want to permanently alter it, only options I can think of would be to either frame it or mount it on a rectangular stretcher. The latter would probably be easier and cheaper to DIY.

>Asanagi specifically drew the panties to rest high on her hips
>sculpts them at natural level
The heels look good at least.

they probably had to do that to avoid a bad seam

Looks ok. Gonna keep my eye on it.

Cute butts.

Does anyone own her? How's the quality

Attached: 10521812a11.jpg (801x1200, 174K)

I love these so much except for Hanayo’s face. Alter seems to flub a lot of LL faces for some reason

Don't bother, extremely difficult to clean. There are much more better figures to glue anyway.

Apart from maintenance, does it look appealing to u overall?

Don't be afraid to send inquiries to the manufacturer if the customs need some additional info. Hopefully your business English is good enough for that!

Bought from Mandarake, manufacturer has little to do with it.
Mostly misclassification as a toy rather than a collector's item is the trouble, and if they were to stick to toy I'd need power of attorney to get the certification required for it.