Tsugumomo will have a harem end, right?

Tsugumomo will have a harem end, right?

Attached: EDrrnGhUYAAFrwm.jpg (1110x777, 318K)

When it ends, at least a few of those girls need to be pregnant by then, and not just mentioning in in the last chapter.

The Japanese don't have the balls or the stomach for such an ending. But if anyone would do it, it would be this pervert

>harem end

well, there's also a harem middle, right now

His motivations are still too focused on energy supply, but it's a good start.

The witch naked yet?

>tfw thought i was looking at the old gto scans from the thumbnail

> next page he's working on is kiriha tentacle sex

Attached: 20190912_235049.jpg (967x545, 242K)

It better have one.

Hope this manga ends with a threesome x 16 ( dont know the word)

You are a complete idiot.

>threesome x 16
wat

Tentacles are acceptable, but Kauzya is the one who should be there instead.

48some

The final chapter ending in one massive sex scene would be fun, as long as we get smaller groups and pairs before that.

Attached: S38.png (836x1200, 471K)

Series needs to end with every girl pregnant with Kazuya's child. Mom included

I'd be fine if some had already given birth by then.

Wished the arc had been more world exploration and goodnatured hanky panky antics while dungeon delving instead of SM watersports shame games. All the while improving the cooperation between Kazuya and the various girls. The whole enslavement thing was way drawn out. I'm curious whether beating the slaver will be the end of the isekai thing, or whether they now move on to seeking out the main demon king or whatever holds the fantasy world captive.

I'd rather rather see the isekai continue without being slaves, and exploring the world and maybe finally start including physical sex with each other. Isekai slavery is supposed to be a MC buying slaves and having sex with them, not dealing with that kind of torture. It is the thing that makes me think the slave owner is the one they were looking for though.

Stream is up.

is he drawing anything lewd?

It looks like just more work on the already posted tentacle page.

Provided it doesn't get canned and the good man is forced to give us a rushed ending.

too old

why would it get shit canned hell we're getting a OVA and a second season I'm sure tsugumomo will still sell fine a few years

I don't think think it's going to happen.

I want Kazuya to make the Crystal Ball girl his.

I hope you mean the tentacles. Kazuya is the right age to get inside her.

Most likely yes.

when the fuck is the new chapter coming out or have the raws already been dropped

Didn't he say he plans to have every girl end up naked?

Maybe the witch has a dick.

but I love witches

Kiria should have stayed dead and Flute should have become main girl
Prove me wrong

hamada is far too based for conformist christian copout ending

I don't think he is.

Maybe she could at least have stayed dead long enough to not be the possible main girl. Having her come back to see a few others already having sex or pregnant could have been better.

Faggot cup. Get out. You're a fat shit and you take up a spot that should go to either chain-chan, or sword-chan.

Maybe we can get an exercise arc sometime to get them to lose weight.

Kiriha all tenticled up again.

>The Japanese don't have the balls or the stomach for such an ending
You wrong as hell nigga
Tecnhi OVA
Dual PTA
Tenchis GXP
Fujimura-kun Mates
I think ZOmbie Desu-ka did it
Zetsubou Sensei
Mao no Testament
Umi no Misaki
Yomeiro Choice

i like your optimism, i usually worry about manga getting into neverending hiatuses

Haven't read in years. Last time he was in some kind of tournament right after his partner was "killed". Did they battle the milf already?

shit like DxD and Shinmai exist so it's not impossible

>nigga
nigger*

Her lovely tis are for her Brother and her Brother alone.

How worth it is reading Tugumomo if I don't wanna fap to it?

>Came for the PLOT, stayed for the plot
It's actually a nice battle shonen with lovable characters who develop quite a bit in the course of the story (Kazuya atleast). Maybe nothing too extraordinary but entertaining for sure. The art is top notch too.

it has some of the best fights in the business

His art is unironically really fucking good. The action in the series, is really easy to follow while it continues to be actionpack & dynamic. You can see how much the art improves around 20th chapters. It's in the 100th now. He's in my top 5 for manga artist

fanmade fix?

How is the romance, if there is any?

Attached: 1558371797683.png (1366x768, 1.64M)

I think the artist sucks at drawing underwear.

It's a romcom where the mc is kind of a coward, so you know he doesnt do much. It's only the recent where kinda took the lead, and gets less embarrassed with all the lewds. He's pretty much deku from MHA if you want a comparison

He can draw normal underwear, but more often than not, he goes for the g string looking stuff

Harem standards, I'd say. There are plenty of girls who lust after him with a few more serious love interests (Kiriha, Sunao, maybe Flute and that one childhood friend/class president character who didn't show up again after Mom Arc) so you shouldn't expect too much in the romance department.

Has a surprisingly clever plot twist around the 50 chapters

I feel like the author read Berserk and wishes Muira did something with God Hand's Slan already.

He needs to start realizing he can kiss them for other reasons too.

Attached: EDc-IXqU8AAGGGY.jpg orig.jpg (473x243, 41K)

I remember when needle was a bug eyed weirdo not a sexy petite girl

Yeah the slave torture was too long for my taste.

It feels like that Wolf Rape on Planet Rape Namek Manga in the past.

I wanted more adventures with that Witch and Dwarf Warrior.

Theres a reason why a big part of the fanbase are pissed off with the substansial amount of lewds with the 2 recent arc despite being already being an established lewd series. The 3rd arc before the current arc was nothing short of phenomenal.

I'd like them to stay around somehow after this arc. With less tentacles and more Kazuya.

Attached: c24.png (836x1200, 385K)

Attached: 20190913_053609.jpg (834x892, 240K)

Shes way better now.

Kazuya ownership does wonders.

How did they defeat the bitch?

All she's good for.

I want see the Witch lewded, not Kiriha for millionth time.

At this point lewding Kiriha should start involving penetration.

Yoshikadu better lewd the magician chick next chapter. He promised he would lewd all female characters in the manga so hopefully she arrives in battle and get tentacle lewd next

I miss Kukuri

Someone needs to ask him on the chat.

Attached: yoshi_flossing.webm (210x110, 1M)

look at this lad

Look at him go

SOMEONE STOP HIM HE'S TOO POWERFUL

I love his DIY videos where he wears a mask to fix his setup. Alot of time the chat would joke about how he's getting robbed during his livestream

I miss when he used to do cooking videos.

he did? kek

The fuck is this dude wearing?

At least it doesn't mean in every form, because I would not want to see the last one in >193102526 naked.

>ZOmbie Desu-ka
Really interesting harem end actually. Everyone but the MC knew he had a harem.

Too much compared to what he should be when kissing them next time.