One Punch Man

>another chapter of irrelevant garbage characters

Attached: x1.png (800x1138, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/3ugckw/00000002/
amp.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/7s6r4e/atomic_samurai_vs_flashy_flash_with_statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Suiryuu back? Why is he in the cover if not?

Atleast we got to see black sperm

Don't tell me murata is promoting the garbage anime made by shithole staff

Are they still in Monster Association?

Unlike based mob psycho

yes but it finally started to get interesting chad sperm has arrived

>wahhh why saitama no punchy punchy
>wahhh satiama kill everything no fun !

I just want less shitters-centric chapters

>OPM became the very thing it was taking a shit on
>people complaining about the filler fights and the other half commenting how it doesn’t matter because Saitama will just end it with a single punch
>people legit seriously questioning why certain characters are given their ranks
>anime-only faggots crying that the animation is crap and suddenly the story is shit because of it

You can’t possibly get any more ironic if you tried

Does it matter? We still have the webcomic wich is perfect

To be fair, the story in the anime adaptation IS shit. It's not just bad animation. The directing, sound design, transitions, every technical aspect of the anime is done poorly. When you adapt a scene that's entirely meant to lead into a joke and then fail to deliver the punchline, the entire scene becomes meaningless. When you spend time building up a climax and then fumble the delivery of the climax, the time spent building it up seems wasted. The anime has been a mess from the ground up and it harms the storytelling. I feel bad for anime-onlys who are experiencing this for the first time.

>story in the anime adaptation IS shit
I mean, it IS an adaptation of the manga, so why would you expect it will be good in a first place.

>wahhh why saitama no punchy punchy boom boom

fixed

>chapter that is kicking off Black Sperm
>irrelevant characters
Hah?

But the manga is good. People are just mad because they expected a 1:1 adaption of the webcomic. And setup arcs like the tournament one don't lend themselves well to a monthly released manga. Same issue with CE vs Phoenix Man. If you read it in one go it's great.

Strongly disliking the characters and multiple arcs may indicate that one doesn't like OPM in the first place. OPM will continue to be what it is, and anyone who hates it should obviously drop it.

character who get defeated by non saitama are irrelevant

Attached: 1556542057949.png (202x126, 12K)

Every character beside Saitama and Gaoru is irrelevant.

Yes, it turned into shonen that isn't even interesting, everyone should drop it

Sorry to say but Saitama is irrelevant in this arc until the end, so you can just stick to the webcomic until that happens and then complain about it anyways

If you don't like don't read it fag

He's not dead so he wasn't beat

Retard, fuck o

death is not the only form of defeat user

Attached: 1550038029284.jpg (2376x849, 1.13M)

I know you didn't just call Garou an "irrelevant garbage character."

Attached: Garou 2.png (800x1138, 356K)

and yet another thread with an user who can't read a story

I know you can't read

>Gets proven wrong
>"I kNoW yOu CaN't ReAd."

There is a new main character faggot, deal with it.

Attached: D5r9D9nUcAAyj0r.jpg large.jpg (400x567, 20K)

>another chapter of irrelevant garbage characters
It's an Atomic Samurai chapter you fucking retard. Garou doesn't appear. Ok I've proven you wrong, now can you please go fuck yourself.

Jobbed to Sanic.

>Talking about Atomic Samurai even though he isn't on the cover of your image
>Gets mad when nobody knew who he was talking about.

It's your own fault honestly. Also Atomic Samurai is based as fuck. I can tell you have massive shit taste about everything regarding One Punch Man.

Attached: Atomic Samurai 1.png (800x1138, 325K)

1. I'm not OP
2. That's the first page of the latest chapter (which you would know it came from the manga because it's fucking written there but you probably just saw color in the thumbnail and thought it was the anime)
Idiotic fucking dipshit.

>he is REALLY REALLY fast how can you not like him

Murata uploaded a new one?

>He doesn't have flashy unique superpower
>I hate him

Most of the S class heroes have shitty generic abilities, so not sure why you're hating on Atomic Samurai. Flashy Flash is literally just "H-he's fast." and Bang is just "Muh martial arts" also Child Emperor is just "Muh great intelligence" plus Tatsumaki is just "Muh telekinesis."

So get over yourself. They're all pretty generic.

Attached: Atomic Samurai 2.png (1530x1138, 961K)

Yes. Part of the reason why I don't like any of them.
Yes

sonic is super strong now

ONE is not whatever you have in your head.

Can I get a link?

Attached: 1446252479085.jpg (300x380, 47K)

My thoughts exactly. I didn't even read with the translation since the chapter was 100% MUH FIGHT

You can find it pinned in the subreddit

Attached: 1556624419081.png (600x293, 149K)

Attached: 1560899425908.jpg (1920x1080, 638K)

Latest episode was fine, why do we hate jc staff again?

>Latest episode was fine
if you enjoy 8 seconds of good animation out of a 20 minute episode

what does the bg stand for

Battle of Gods
he's a mexican DB fan

Kek

Most of their work has been mediocre. If I'm gonna be subjected to mediocre work it better be because ONE is producing it himself. That being said, I'm glad Based Sperm's design was kept simple as hell.

Attached: IMG_1537.png (514x767, 609K)

>implying if ONE was the one directing it it wouldn't be a masterpiece of massive proportions
ONE clearly has the vision, he just doesn't have the drawing skills, if he actually learned how to direct anime he would become a true legend.

I can't believe we're finally heading down to the black sperm part. I thought it'd take at least another year to get where we are.
Also if someone told we'd be getting webcomic updates I wouldn't had believed.

ONE has awesome composition which helps Murata draw some great looking scenes

is it a common theory that dr. kuseno and metal knight are linked in some way?

jej

No. I don't remember any indication they've met each other.

it feels like they might be old colleagues or something, they have similarities in their designs (silly hair/nose and teeth)
then there's the thing that drive knight said to genos way back about looking out for metal knight, and now he's gone but i don't think that's really relevant.

Bofoi is a loner so I doubt he'd have any friends. Tsukeno seems to be from Genos' village. We don't know much about Drive Knight and I do hope ONE gives him more screen time in the Neo heroes arc or just deal with the Genos' story arc and who's the cyborg that killled his parents.

Why do so many fags gush over this wank? Because he beat up a midget when she was severely hurt and weakened?

Because he put an annoying brat in her place

Attached: x10.png (800x1138, 1.44M)

Big whoop. He would've gotten squished if she wasn't more than half dead.

you answered yourself, they're faggots

t. monster, justice will be served

Attached: mask.png (250x181, 69K)

Yeah, they are.

But don't forget this.

Attached: beavis.png (400x242, 51K)

It feels rush.I feel like hes rushing to get to the good parts.He regrets making a lot of pointless filler which is why now hes ending it fast so we can finally get to the good parts of the arc.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-17-44-22.png (720x1280, 726K)

Would've gotten BARKED so hard if he had to engage Rover in place of Saitama/Bang and Bomb

if theres a god, Murata will intentionally draw Beavis

goes without saying

This pisses me off so much. I like to imagine myself in the series I'm seeing sometimes and picture myself fighting monsters. Being all cool and strong. I can't do that with this series. Seeing A class getting dicked down by Tiger level shitters is so fucking disheartening. I'm already weak in real life but if I was strong in my fantasy, I'd still get destroyed.

rover is weak shit
bang did it to garou, so not impress

Attached: 1549973811220.png (683x403, 378K)

Cover doesn't really count as being in the chapter.

This is pretty pathetic, honestly.

Attached: cstare.png (482x463, 872K)

Name a cuter panel than Baby Sperm protecting Baby Rover.

Attached: 28.jpg (189x271, 26K)

has another character stolen a series as hard as garou did in this?

What?
>if he expands on it it is filler
>if he adapts it 1 to 1 it is rushed

I like Suiryu's story and the Phoenix Man fight. I also find the webcomic hilarious, but strongly dislike S2 for being so poorly made.

kill yourself rn

Attached: yujiro smug.jpg (640x640, 137K)

>rover
>weak shit
>pretty boy couldn't beat base sperm
but he could tooootally handle Rover

Yeah.Thats why I like them.Muh regenaration,muh muscles ×3,muh cyborg.But they are written in such badass way.It follows that same saitama roitine.The more you train an aspect of yourself the more OP it gets.Metal Bat is also badass and hes not generic.In fact hes the most original one and his sister is cute.Kind of reminds me of yu yu hakusho went I look at him.

Attached: 0qt26gyixez01.jpg (849x1199, 124K)

Genos walking Rover in the last chapters was pretty cute too.

"Read one punch man manga"just google that.

Imagine

Redpill me on Golden Sperm or whatever. Can't Saitama just destroy him in one punch like everyone else? Doesn't matter how strong he is compared to everyone else.

You are literally a brainlet, you are the reason that word was created.
It amazes me how simple minded some people are, I just cannot fathom it.

There's just no pleasing everyone. People complaining about filler are just doing it because they know what's coming and have no patience. At the same time, if there wasn't any "filler", newcomers reading it after it's all done would complain about how it feels too short.

Saitama can destroy everything in the setting in one punch - that's the point. Serious punch tore through fucking kamehame AND the airwave killed a guy who could've solo the ret of Earth's heroes no problem. GS is a small fry.

How does black sperm plan on getting more sperm

This was never explained

Tareo fucking Bat's sister when

Just don't think about it.

Attached: 1536027105561.jpg (1090x1028, 165K)

He uses protein to multiply so just eating a bunch, he is probably on a few cells by now from the dog food.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

> robot shit ended quickly so he can be done with it
> hair monster done
> the only real content was the begging part and the black sperm part.

So, arent we getting an Yea Forumsnonymous translation this time? reddit's fonts are fucking shit

rover is just a dog that barks, sweet mask would put the pest to sleep for good.
btw sweet mask was facing sperm and water pistol

Attached: 1549973606211.png (800x1138, 1.07M)

Your point?

Doesn't answer my question.

So why does everyone hype up GS?

How do you think your balls are able to generate sperm?

Kill yourself, speedreader trash.
Because your question is the definition of pointless, you do not understand this series and that is all there is to it.

Attached: x12.jpg (601x851, 122K)

and he got his arm fucking blown off

And i don't mind it being short.Thats why I like the 1st part a lot.So short and quick and the OVAs in the anime and the manga shorts where just perfect.They should have stuck to that with each character.Simple and short.Thats how the webbcomic is written and why is so enjoyful to watch so it all builds up to the climax.The last part of the arc.The Monster King was honestly a waste of time.

Are Sweet Mask and Genos the only characters who are able to cheat the severed arm means serious business cliche?

>So why does everyone hype up GS?
because they care about various side characters more than about Saitama (everyone is in the same place, compared to infinity after all), and there are various arguments about who could beat Golden Sperm and who could not.
All in all it's decided that Saitama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boros/Awakened Garou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tatsumaki full strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest.

>Saitama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boros/Awakened Garou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tatsumaki full strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest.
this

This really doesn't explain how it works, retard. Tell me where does he store all the cells he isn't using. In one body? Why isn't he just golden to begin with if he has all those cells in him? Does he just pull them out of hammer space?
We're not supposed to question it too much.

More like
>Saitama>∞>Boros/Awakened Garou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tatsumaki full strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest

Because he doesn't combine them you stupid faggot, have you even read the series? Why are you talking about something you know nothing about?
He is able to keep them together in one incredibly dense body but this body is nothing compared to the cells combining into one.
I am not going to spoonfeed a retard like you more than this, go read the series or shut the fuck up.

fair distinction

yeah, true

It was pointless and murata is just rushing through it so we can finally get the good saucage,the best parts of the arc.Literally what I originally posted.But you like hearing yourself saying but Muh people will think is too short.Implying that I imply that.Dumbass.

>More like
>Blast>Saitama>∞>Boros/Awakened Garou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tatsumaki full strength>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest

There is barely any story anymore, only filler fights

>murata is just rushing through
I stopped reading it there, you clearly don't have any idea of what you are talking about.

oh boy here comes shitposting

>OMG BLASHET

Attached: 1515985644422.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Based Blastchad

Attached: 1560928857264.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Whenever we learn more about Blast he sounds more and more like the hero Saitama wanted to be.

>BALSETHSHT IS SO STRONG OMG

Attached: 1560728491090.gif (413x243, 51K)

But he is and thats good.I don't want to waste more manga pages on pointless crap.The monster king should have never happen.half of all the stuff in this arc is pure filler some of it is good but most of it is just pointless and murata is realising that and ending it in a few pages.You really like hearing yourself talk right?

So what does Atomic actually have over Flash?

Blast passed away peacefully and his endless power got transferred to Saitama at random. That's why he hasn't shown up and why no one can catch up to Saitama, the top.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x848, 108K)

>can't finish the job
if you mean that Saitama got overcompetent in monster annihilation business, then yeah

Murata doesn't write shit you absolutely retarded faggot.

Blast is a jobber
>cant beat a ninja
>cant beat EC

SaitamaXTatsumaki confirmed btw.

Attached: 2.jpg (600x848, 87K)

Whoever writes it then?So ONE writes it?It still doesn't make my point anyless valid.

webcomic tatsu is strangely cute

BASED

The webcomic is great, stop falling for memes or having a shallow point of view.

Attached: x22.jpg (584x203, 29K)

I wanna kiss that okama.

all Tatsu is cute
especially when talking to her future boyfriend/fiance/husband Saitama

Attached: 1559637663883.jpg (1230x1600, 353K)

what are you talking about, i read the webcomic

>Saitama is blast with amnesia

What a great theory. I just made that up and base it on absolutely nothing

>Literally thinking about Blast
>B-but Saitama

this pic makes my balls ache

I knew it

Attached: OTP.jpg (334x256, 42K)

yes it does, if the content is written by the author it's not filler. even if you think it shouldn't be there.

>ugh, i like, can't believe people are talking about BLAST. ok?

Saitama isn't Blast.
Saitama is better than Blast.

best couple

Attached: 1557108816784.jpg (860x7004, 476K)

Just report and ignore.

Im using filler as in "It shoudn't be there and wasting time".I thought it was imply.Words don't just have one meaning user,did you know that?

Post the better edit.

Attached: 1560787248515.jpg (860x7004, 981K)

>best couple
yeah my balls are a nice couple, thank you

>talks about blast
>panel shows saitama
g-guys

Attached: tenor.png (500x532, 326K)

Tell me where does explain how that even works, you sandy cunt. This is just your bullshit fan explanation and it still makes no sense. He keeps all those cells in him but he's not as strong because "he doesn't combine them"? What does combine mean, exactly? If the cells are there and not combined, that means he would be bigger as the cells are more spread apart, and he become smaller and denser as they combine. The way it is presented it makes no sense physically, and it's not supposed to.

>I-I'm not going to explain it to you
Even after saying that I bet you'll just have to reply because you can't stand being in the wrong. Add that to being so anal about a the logic of a cartoon. What a pathetic faggot, even more so than

except when talking about anime/manga etc filler only has one definition, which is what i described. if you don't want it to be there that's fine but it isn't filler

but user
that is the better edit

you're buying into the hype like the speedreading ESLs you are
Blast has shitty feats and Tats is stronger than him

DEAL WITH IT

Attached: 1559945698112.jpg (851x889, 468K)

>not thinking the pump and dump edit is the superior edit
Shit taste user.

Then hes fucked. Saitama is gonna be pissed if he sees BS eating a fuck ton

Thats like your opinion man.Filler doesn't have an exact meaning.But you get the point im trying to make anyway even if you keep on bringing pointless arguments like this one.

>Tatsufags are retarded
Makes sense, you'd have to be mentally challenged to ship Saitama with anyone

sorry user but Blast couldn't beat EC and he couldn't beat a ninja
he is a jobber
sorry that you bought into the mystery

Attached: 1559928621135.jpg (500x509, 47K)

>To be fair, the story in the anime adaptation IS shit. It's not just bad animation. The directing, sound design, transitions, every technical aspect of the anime is done poorly.
user-kun, don't get bated by shit-posters. People who have been exposed to more than 2 series are aware of it.

not really, filler does only have one meaning. you're just giving it another for no reason when you could just say "i don't like this and don't think it should be included"

want him all to you're self huh? you ass-faggot

Retard-kun please.

He can become as dense as he wants but generally if there is a shit ton of cells in a single body it does become big, you would know if you actually read the series instead of reading a wiki or whatever the fuck your kind of faggot does.
>He keeps all those cells in him but he's not as strong because "he doesn't combine them"?
He becomes stronger because all the strength is combined unlike before where he only used the denseness of his body
>being so anal about a the logic of a cartoon
Better than being a fucking retard unable to understand simple things.

Attached: x10.jpg (600x848, 169K)

He literally beat both EC and the ninja leader

Saitama isn't taking care of him, he is just living on rover's dog house and waiting for the dog food to get delivered

Cyborg characters almost always cheat lost limbs in combat. Mask has some kind of bootleg, low tier regeneration due to likely being a monster. Its why DoS and fuhrer ugly triggered him so much. Iaian lost an arm but he's still fighting hard and working for the Hero Association. I wanna say its because they're taking anyone they can get due to the rise up strong monsters and not because of handicap assistance or whatever. He can still fight because he was already relying on a weapon to do any real damage in battle. Also, isn't Blue Fire still heroing despite losing an arm?
For non cyborgs/regeneration haxors, losing a limb isn't that big a deal if you already use a weapon or can get cyborg parts. There was already a cyborg besides Genos that fought DSK. He got impaled like Garou and took horrific damage because of it. Damage done to the internal organs seems to be much worse than getting something blown off or chopped off.
Still can't get over how Garou got stabbed in the stomach area, then literally impaled with a traffic pole sized horn through his entire body and was just fine. He shouldn't have been able to fucking move even after surviving that.

Garou training King when

Attached: 1560812177554.jpg (600x1696, 674K)

Again your opinion, filler has any meaning whats the appropriate term then genious?

>King trains with Garou but also does Saitama's regimen
>becomes the strongest man on earth

garou will be training tareo, though

hospitalised, didn't destroy
jobber

Wait, is that Garou under the waterfall? I don't follow the webcomic

Attached: 1540794122439.jpg (218x265, 22K)

The ninja is a human, why would he kill a human?
If anything trying to capture them alive is harder than just killing them.

Garou might be the only one besides Saitama willing to deal with King after finding out he's a fraud

it isn't my opinion, it's just fact. filler does not have any random meaning lmao

>whats the appropriate term then genious?
maybe you should just go look it up in a dictionary while brushing up on your basic english, retard

Is Garou's right eye fucked up forever? Actually, it didn't get as hurt in the webcomic. Maybe him only opening the left eye on that panel is just a coincidence?

It's impossible for Bang to have permanently damaged his eye with his scolding, it makes no sense.

>impossible
kys

>it makes no sense
Not a lot does in this series.

I WANT TO BE GAROU SO BAD, ONEPUNCHBROS. I'VE BEEN TRAINING SO HARD, BUT I'LL NEVER REACH HIS COOLNESS FACTOR, IT'S NOT FAIR ONE PUNCH BROS IT'S NOT.

Attached: MY FUCKING HERO1.jpg (800x1257, 302K)

He opens his eye when Saitama asks him if he's okay with him beating him.

Your opinion.Its not official.and your telling me to use another term so it will be appropriate for you to tell me something that doesn't trigger your inner "I want to win this argument to boost my ego"and the manga/anime community even thought its only you and most,anons, can agree with me,desu

Nah his eye is fine. He's only opening one eye because that's a common trope for meditating characters who notice something but don't stop their meditation. Just open one eye for a sec and keep meditating. Haven't you watched anime and seen tv shows about kung fu and martial arts and shit?

still not my opinion, still just a fact. you can use it in whatever retarded way you want but it still won't be correct.

really though, you should go relearn your basics because at this point i'm embarrassed for you

What do you think made Bofoi take on CE as a student despite being such a loner?

I am using it the correct way.

Some generic "he saw his potential" sort of thing

nope, still not. maybe if you say you're correct enough times eventually it will change so that you are correct? you should try it

Filler is filler,bro.What part don't you understand.I feel like you're just trolling at this point.

I hope this is some surreal bait

Some Naruto fillers is written by Kishi, were those not filler?

Depends on how useful and important they are to the main story line.It still doesn't change the fact that its anime filler.Some anime filler could be canon.Oh and anime filler is anime filler.I believe thats the appropriate term for you to use.Anime filler.

>What do you think made Bofoi take on CE as a student despite being such a loner?
Both are genius, so Bofoi probably saw him as "being worthy" and took him as a pupil.

All you guys acting like you've never self inserted into series you like or daydreamed about being in them before

>Self inserters
Yikes

It's a good first step to thinking creatively, but it's a childish one. Eventually, you need to move on and start building your own world and narrative that suit your ideas better.

Attached: 1560107619164.png (600x848, 119K)

This.I use to do this when I was little and now im a writtter.

sounds like too much effort

>All you guys acting like you've never self inserted into series you like or daydreamed about being in them before

I have, but I also recognize that it's stupid and my self-insert character is only interesting to me, so I keep it to myself.

Thats not Garou, its Reigen

>Reigen
NO ITS BLASHT OMTG IT BLASHTTH

Are you having a stroke?

The webcomic is the only canon

the one with trash or the one with impregnation?

The pump and dump edit, ffs it took the first edit and the original image and mixed them together, it was funny as hell.

Attached: 5zgac6xb.png (860x7988, 1.18M)

just making fun of the Blast posters

Thank you user, that shit is hilarious.

Calling it now, Blast is a disgruntled employee working 9-5 and that's why he has no time for the hero life, and will "only show up when something threatens the world".

He's Saitama if he had scored the job after the interview.

>Blast is a disgruntled employee working 9-5 and that's why he has no time for the hero life
no shit sherlock

being hero is the job you idiot, they get paid for that.
would make more sense if he's 30y old boomer family man, that, since he's never called just stays at home.

he's definitely older than 30

Pig God is Blast

you get the meaning.
at least it is confirmed that he is old

>OPM became the very thing it was taking a shit on

OPM was never a parody of battle manga you fucking retard. This was a meme pushed by pseudo-intellectuals who make video essays over the most surface level themes in anime. Nothing in this series gives off this impression and I will forever hate you faggots for ruining discussion with this "a parody, satire, ironic, deconstruction" garbage.

>shonen=battle manga

Where do you retards come from? Yea Forums didn't used to be this dumb.

>being hero is the job you idiot

The story was always shit, if we can even call that a story.

blast is king
king just has amnesia

Apologize to JC Staff.

Attached: garou_vs_A-class_squad.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

the first half was okay but it falls apart after that

>that gun
Why, I don't understand.
Even the martial artist girl's brass hair bells were textured correctly but all iron is this disgusting texture.

One well drawn fight in a season of otherwise mediocre to downright awfully drawn ones doesn't deserve an apology unless it's from the staff to us.

>One well drawn fight in a season

How do you type when you're blind?

he's right tho

Name me one exceptional fight this season.
Genos vs. God Machine G1 looked cheap as fuck
Same with Genos vs. Sonic and Saitama's serious side hops.
Garou vs. Tank Top Master was okay but nothing special.
Garou vs. Golden Ball and the other guy was worse than the Tank Top Master fight.
Garou vs. Metal Bat looked cheap as hell.
All the tournament fights were boring even for things that were written to be boring.

Nyan used to be cool, now he's just a "funny" coward. He's even drawn less badass, with cartoony eyes instead of the narrow pupil. The hell is that lame thing about him previously being a domestic cat?
Give us the creepy version back.

Attached: nyan.png (800x724, 441K)

>character being silly in OPM
what a surprise

I hope he fucks off for the rest of the story if anything.

He's going to be Saitama's third pet so you better start liking him soon.

>You really like hearing yourself talk right?
After reading your retarded conversation, this is kind of ironic lol

I legitimately didn't read his posts so I didn't got that, holy fucking hell.

I hope Garou has a point in a future arc, because otherwise the character is null. We already knew the mechanics of superpowered humans and monsterification - while cool as a displayed example, Garou's merit ends there.

He could easily have been replaced by Bang going evil and doing the same shit. The first is just a young version of the latter anyway, down to the clothing. Would spare us the pointless Bomb character too and make it about a character we give a shit about, instead of that ugly hair-styled clown. Bang fucks off from the story just the same in the end.

no sonic no read

I just realized that we've hit most of the major points for this series
>alien threat/invasion
>very strong monsters on home turf working together rather than individually
>normal person that wants to become extremely powerful and le evil
Whats next? We know that DSK's bitches aren't going to come back from the sea now that their king is dead. There are no more powerful threats that would even be willing to attack earth because Boros killed them all. Garou can't beat Saitama and isn't even a threat to the weaker S class in his current state. Powerful dragon monsters were exposed as being fodder for a normal tatsumaki as they had to give her brain damage to beat her. How does ONE raise the stakes? What new threats will be introduced?
Fucking hell.
The only thing left I see them doing is some sort of hero civil war.

The manga is both now

Genos' story, "The Organization", Blast and "God" remaining.

Also the nuheroes. More new plotpoints appear than are solved every time.

Which is good in my opinion, it's not like it is becoming bland, if anything it has become better these past arcs.

The ninja village and its leader who fought Blast 1-on-1.

Genos' past and The Organization are tied, so that's one.
Blast may be tied to the ninjas from the current story, so it's two out.
That leaves God and NeoHeroes. The latter could easily be tied to any of the other plot points.

user, you do realise this entire post is just your headcanon and "maybies" yeah?

That's the current arc's main villain.

Dumbfuck. You don't know what the terms "shonen" or "seinen" refer to.

OPM is battle shonen

>So why does everyone hype up GS?
He's like the third strongest monster

I watched one scene from the new seasons and it's so bad I am literally not going to watch Season 2.

Has anyone made an official comment about why they decided to change studios? I mean, the first Season was literally perfect. Is it just being cheap bastards and following the Flash-animation trend?

No, it's a seinen battle manga. "seinen" and "shonen" refer to a manga's targeted age/gender demographic. OPM has been published in a seinen magazine for all of it's life. Get the fuck off of Yea Forums with this brainlet nonsense.

The current arc is shonen

The current arc is the same as every other arc in the series. Focusing on other heroes as soon the story get's going with Saitama in the background until the climax where he takes spotlight.

I still think Saitama is Blasts son, who originally broke through the limiter and so Saitama was just born without one, age matches up and the silhouettes look similar enough.

This one's dragged on for way too long. Maybe it will follow the same formula eventually but it just feels different.

>so Saitama was just born without one
you what
did you miss the entire premise of him breaking his limiter

No.

Attached: 1560279508731.jpg (3820x2504, 1.82M)

>Maybe
Which one are you even talking about? Webcomic or manga? The webcomic is in a Ninja Village focused arc involving Flash and Sonic that just started a few chapters ago. The arc the manga is currently in, the raid of the Monster Association HQ, is finished in the webcomic. If you want to see how it turns out, just binge all of it in the webcomic.

We never established that he had a limiter in the first place, we just know he doesn’t have one now.

>Feels rushed
That's exactly what happens in the webcomic. If anything, the webcomic IS what feels rushed

Is there any proof that Atomic Slash is faster than Flashy Slash/any of FF's attacks?
FF's whole thing is speed. Not just "m-muh reaction times and m-movements" only headcanon.

Attached: mXKaAcH.png (1167x1681, 3.09M)

>wanting all the detayls
Shit negro, the deal is, he builds other cells inside him, and for making them, he just need protein.
That's the only explination you really need, the rest would be like the whole "let's waste several minutes explaining the Predator" in the last Predator movie.

One has come such a long way as an artist. I'm so proud of that dude.

>missunderstanding the point this late in the game
I swear you zoomers don't really know how to read a manga.

I don't know. I still stick to the idea that Blast is gonna be this arc main antagonist and the Ninja Leader is just classic One Bait.

I have never seen anyone try to figure out how fast is this

>There's people in an anime board that dosen't know how animation works
Just Imagine.

Flashy when discussing speed is better.
Atomic is better at using husy sword and cutting shit.

>He shouldn't have been able to fucking move even after surviving that.

yeah it was a bit jarring, but as long as it missed his spine and stops bleeding quickly it wouldn't kill/paralyze him immediately

and I guess his regen and durability just spiked massively with his last upgrade

...offense, not so much yet

Nah. King KOs monsters with less effort than Saitama already. Garou can learn much more from King, than vice-versa. He will help mold Garou into the ultimate hero.

quick estimation:
They were rather close to begin with, lets say 10 meters
It took flashy flash 1/60 of a second close in those 10m, then 1/60 more to unleash a barrage.
10m in 1/60s is 600m/s
A bit short of mach 2
Throwing multiple in such a timespan is a bit more impressive, but honestly in a setting where the high tier powerhouses like Marugori and Tats can destroy a city, and some people can kick you to the moon, his speed doesnt seem to quite make up for it.

For reference, i am quite sure he is slower than the higher ups from general shounen. Like, hes slower than Naruto or Luffy. Hell, at his fight vs Garou he wasnt not even close to Sonic's Tenfold Funeral.

FF literally one shotted two dragons who by definition can bust multiple cities.
Simple power scaling my friend.

OnePunch bros, you think we're ending with Garou and Bang taking their stances or could we be getting a really rushed version and then Elder centipede showing up instead.

Theres only two episodes left....

Attached: jahy1.png (837x760, 273K)

Jahybro you were made for dicks

First half of episode 11 would be A class fight, then the second hald would be Genos. Maybe We could have all three fights and it'll end when Elder centipede shows up? If only they merged Metal bat's pointless intro episode with his fight against Garou. Like holy shit that episode was trash when they introduce Metal Bat then proceed to have the majority of the episode be Charanko and Mumen rider talking about the same subject.

>it just werks

The web comic definitely was a parody.

this whole season has felt like filler for MA arc
maybe they're just setting it up for madhouse to take over in season 3
right

>they're just setting it up for madhouse to take over in season 3 right
Animation studios usually get picked back up for future seasons. Since the freelance group was impossible to get back together they just offered JC staff and it's very likely they're staying for the rest of the series. Basically they're THE opm animators. The only thing we could do is punish them en masse and have it be a situation worse then Attack on Titans loss in popularity to show them for the future that rushing is always worse than waiting more. Unfortunately it seems like opm is as popular as ever.

Swing and draw speed. AS is Flash except only for swinging and drawing swords.

Id rather have JC Staff than badhouse. Keep in mind we are taking badhouse without external talent.

>The web comic definitely was a parody.
There is hardly any difference in writing and tone between the manga and webcomic. Shut the fuck up.

AoT is one of those weird things where the manga is more popular than OPM, but because of the delay between seasons, AoT lost a lot of viewers but OPM still has the same hype. Despite OPM S2 being delayed for the same amount of time AND having terrible, shit quality.

Whole chapter was a cocktease for Black Sperm.

It would've been delayed by the same amount of time if they waited till next year. Since it was rushed to this year it ended up being 3 years instead of 4. We literally only had to wait one more year.

Wonder which studio would be available to pick up OPM S3? I bet S2 will still sell well even though it's garbage.

Black Sperm isnt even a good fucking character. He's literally Dimple but ONE realized that he can't copy from Mob Psycho anymore since his series got too popular. You can tell that he's confused on what the fuck to do with him now.

Stop sperging it's embarrassing.

He just looks slightly like dimple you stupid faggot, nothing about him is the same, not even his convictions which we don't even know what they are.

not an argument

I lowered my expectations when It changed studios, and It still dissappointed me

It's not even the lower-quality images that bother me, it's the obvious efforts they took to save money on animation; close-ups, cut-aways, blurry "machine gun" punches and more all translate into fights that don't make sense and scenes that take you out of the scene. It's really sad because I would accept shittier drawings if those drawings were competently animated, but they're not. The Fubuki / Saitama fight had like, *three* good shots that I'd say hold up to Season 1, but once Genos and Sonic came into the picture it was just blurry, awkward nonsense.

Attached: 1549009229470.gif (264x269, 173K)

>Waaaah waaah OPM is not giving me what I want thread
>As always everything is about how webcomic is parody obvious while manga is bad quality because conflicting reasons
>2nd season is bad! complains are about inbetweens and ghosting with some actual critiques every blue moon
>the story is also bad because is not about our resident deus ex machina, even though I complained about not expanding on the other heroes during all of season 1
>level of analysis: Average youtuber
Another day in the OPM thread. Anyway, gonna post the webcomic from chapter 60 to 63 (41 pages in total) and the manga equivalent (more pages even with lots of omissions). So you can "read" the webcomic but in like Murata Style. Because why the fuck not.

Attached: 01.jpg (1630x1174, 1.15M)

Attached: 02.jpg (1627x1148, 1.39M)

Attached: 03.jpg (2303x1138, 1.94M)

Attached: 04.jpg (2268x1144, 1.45M)

I was just about to go to sleep, are you fucking serious you fucking faggot

Attached: 05.jpg (1540x1154, 1.12M)

Attached: 06.jpg (1620x1134, 1.33M)

Attached: 07.jpg (2311x1146, 1.97M)

This comparison is pretty interesting

Attached: 08.jpg (2426x1118, 1.89M)

Attached: 09.jpg (2353x1124, 1.78M)

Attached: 10.jpg (2461x1114, 1.62M)

What a waste of space, literally.
What utter lack of understanding of how to deliver comedy in the manga format.

Murata literally spends all his energy on drawing pretty characters and everything else is just at zero competence.

Attached: webcomic vs manga.png (1554x1876, 2.15M)

Attached: 11.jpg (2286x1122, 1.64M)

At least we didn’t get a Tracetaro

In the end it is ONE's fault for being lazy and not exerting more control

JC staff probably just picked up opm for the future.

Attached: 12.jpg (2294x1146, 1.65M)

>Based Sweet Mask taking out the thots
Please don't bring that rubbish here, we already have to deal with one story ruined by him.

metal bat is so cool holy shit, one of my favorites by far

Attached: 13.jpg (4685x1134, 3.04M)

Attached: 14.jpg (2308x1140, 1.39M)

Attached: 15.jpg (3006x1118, 2.43M)

Attached: 16.jpg (2358x1107, 1.91M)

Attached: 17.jpg (1524x1118, 932K)

Attached: 18.jpg (1524x1114, 999K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1544x1121, 985K)

the web comic just work better for this scene, the demons not realising they deaths just leaves a better impact on just how fast flash is.

This one hurts, what the hell man.
The redraw feels so generic here

Attached: 20.jpg (2273x1114, 1.68M)

Attached: 21.jpg (2272x1120, 1.79M)

Attached: 22.jpg (1528x1118, 1.24M)

Attached: 23.jpg (3195x1112, 1.78M)

Attached: 24.jpg (1546x1120, 1.15M)

This one hurts a bit too, the delivery gets ruined by it being two pages

Attached: 25.jpg (2272x1116, 1.56M)

I don't care about any of that, but were kino on her tit jiggle.

>Attack on Titans loss in popularity
What's that now?

What a waste.

Attached: straight hnnggg.png (752x765, 796K)

What? The point of a big image is about the impact, Murata amped that impact by making it a spread, and having the final bit in a second page with an added bit of muscles being demotivated, wich adds to his characterization.

Attached: 26.jpg (3108x1118, 2.37M)

The translation was shit this episode. Shit sites translating literally instead of following the speech on the manga.

Attached: 27.jpg (1551x1125, 1.3M)

This is still one of the best decisions Murata made for the S-class skirmishes. Such a great character moment for Amai that makes his later arc interaction with Saitama and Bang more heavy.

Attached: 28.jpg (2259x1114, 1.81M)

scars are cute

You can see the dialogue on darkshine in ONEs version. He doesn't know king or have imaginary version of him being strong, its just "the strongest guy on earth, by reputation"
Tatsumaki is stronger than him, and is also small. He doesn't imagine her as some furious demon. Shes a little person in his mind.
Yet theres those false representations of king and tatsu in murata version, for no reason but to fuck with darkshines character.

The dialogue is so PADDED in the murata version. Murata wants to draw stuff, draw draw draw. Oh wait you need dialogue too? Well lets just spend a speech bubble on redundant information the reader know already.
>if angered his king will roar, stamping out evil in an instant
>then theres """yours truly""" If you dare anger me fluff fluff padding padding

Thanks murata, you fucking hack.

Attached: 29.jpg (3126x1120, 2.66M)

Attached: 30.jpg (2272x1120, 1.53M)

btw mang I appreciate the comparisons dump

if this isnt satire, you're autistic

He is completely right, all these tiny mistakes add up a fuck ton.

Boy if one or two of you had issues with the redraw, this one is gonna make you nuts. First to include two pages of the webcomic because Gyoro-Gyoro has an equivalent to that page, just not in the order, in fact, most of the events in this fight happen in different order, so I edited to what I think it fits best.

Attached: 31.jpg (2304x1120, 1.14M)

nice samefag. Murata draws what ONE tells him to draw. You're just making fun of ONE's new vision. Not Murata's

>Darkshine is talking about the three heroes who you don't wanna make angry
>Pictures in his head both King and Tatsumaki angered
>It fucks Darkshine's character because it's not how he sees them
The key word for that is "don't make this people angry" you dolt. Remember that the "show don't tell" rule applies even more when you combine image with dialogue.

Attached: 32.jpg (2317x1113, 1.5M)

Attached: 33.jpg (2997x1120, 2.15M)

Attached: 34.jpg (1577x1114, 1.12M)

>ib4 why didn't Murata drew Tatsumaki's explination of her hero name? terrible characterization tbqhfam
Because the name was explained already in the manga by this point in other chapters.

Attached: 35.jpg (3826x1118, 2.84M)

Attached: 36.jpg (4582x1143, 3.52M)

I really can’t wait to see more Garou in the webcomic. His development is the most intriguing.

nyaan is cute

Thanks. Will do more in the future.

Attached: 37.jpg (2307x1132, 1.63M)

Attached: 38.jpg (1558x1131, 1.13M)

Attached: 39.jpg (3042x1127, 1.9M)

Attached: 40.jpg (2343x1138, 1.14M)

because it's fucking fun

he arrives

Too slow but ok.I guess.

And done for now.
Looking back, there's a lot of epic shit I had to cut from the Murata's version so I really appreaciate the redraw of One and Murata, since I noticed the new version for the manga has more foreshadow of next events and the MA feels like a end of the world if let alone kind of deal.

Attached: 41.jpg (2382x1144, 1.82M)

>threat level dragon
>can't catch up to a fat kid

Same fagging is unhealthy.

HEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

SONO NO WA YATSU NO TAME NI ARU

GOOO GOOOOOOO

SEIJAKU NO KEN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TSUKIGAGERO

Attached: ORAROAORAOROA.jpg (1500x1500, 721K)

thanks user, it's cool having 2 different takes on the same story

> first thing Atomic does is mentioning that BS is fast
Black Sperm is a nice dude, he wanted to convince Tareo of accepting to be killed, he didn’t want to do it without his consent.

It would have made for a great panel desu.

Black Sperm second best monster. I still love Rover better.

fucking garou

Attached: 1549956491206.gif (700x704, 295K)

Didn't know it was in the webbcomic.It felt very weird and anti climatic.I guess its because a monthly manga,and the pacing is a bit slow, and I really want to get to the good parts of the manga. I apologize for my ignorance.Accept this photo as an apology.Don't know if the robot is in the webbcomic but I kinda liked that part.

Attached: Chapter_91.png (763x1080, 1.48M)

Check the thread. One user posted the webcomic 1-1 comparisons with the manga up to date.

>CE vs Phoenix Man. If you read it in one go it's great.
No, it's not. That battle had terrible pacing and paneling to the point it becomes hard to tell what's going on at certain points. The hiatus didn't help.

>Waaah people are complaining that animated series isn't well animated
Are you retarded?

Playing with him like cat play with their food.

>missunderstands the point
>lashes verbally without counter-argument
See? That's the problem.

I'm not gay but I'd fuck Garou

>tfw everyone knew King was a fraud
>they all played along because it was hilarious

Attached: 1560795964231.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

that reserved for saitama only

>the ninja leader
>"the organization"
>God
>whatever Psykos foresaw on the future that drove her mad and made her create the MA (which may or may not be the prophecy that old woman saw before Boros)
>the Neo Heroes
There's also time travel and parallel dimensions as possible plot points in the future.

What else do you want me to say? The animation is a downgrade from season 1, including the sound, who thought that getting the sound director of berserk 2016 was a good idea?

>tfw no sonic gf

Attached: 13.jpg (640x935, 167K)

oh lawd he comin'

Attached: screenshot-mangadex.org-2019.06.20-12-58-07.png (97x154, 27K)

>Will never have a bf with a body like Garou

Is Sonic the strongest crossdresser?

How did you miss the whole point of the post? It doesn't make sense beyond that simple concept and that's fine, we don't need an in depth explanation.

Can't wait for the next manga chapter.

Attached: 14611780798632.jpg (2400x1700, 636K)

>fighting in heels
what a chad

>Blackluster
WHAT?

I think I might of with dbz or Naruto but that was a long time ago. Now I just watch a series for the characters that are in it. Self inserting when you're not a teenager is pretty weird.

blame viz

best girl

Attached: 1449644928912.png (444x700, 150K)

she's got some pretty big tits, who knew genderbent AS would be hot

this is gonna be glorious next chapter

Attached: x3.jpg (600x849, 56K)

>cute christmas cake samurai
I didn't know I need this

Attached: 1524134485831.jpg (640x372, 77K)

>falls over from the weight of the arm

Suiryu looks pretty hot here, no homo.

>who knew genderbent AS would be hot
She's as hot as whoever draws her wants her to be.

Attached: woa.png (315x279, 18K)

It's an offensively bad translation and I'm not going to acknowledge it.

She isn't even on the calendar anymore

Will Suiryu have a magically repaired face and teeth when he shows up the in the Neo Heroes

this would be... stupid and amazing

obviously

>swastika handguard in webcomic
>shitty electron one in manga
c'mon Murata

fits his theme

how did sweet mask survive being pierced by evil natural water so many times?
it's like he's some sort of monster bros

>"Your case of emergency just happened"
Garou is so cool bros

Attached: f.png (441x452, 239K)

some autist calculated it to be about mach 5, it really isn't impressive

The fight with Garou!!!,,,,,,,The injuries he receive earlier weakens and putting him in a vulnerable state!! So the "heroes" takes fully advantage of the situation and cowardly attacks the warrior that is injured!!!!,,,,,,,,Very heroic deed now don't you think?

To go after someone when he cant defend himself is despicable!!! Dishonourable disgusting act carried out by a bunch of weak cowards,,,,The are no heroes to be found in this anime ,,,,,,Narcissistic assholes is more what they are

he's actively going around hospitalizing heroes when there's monsters all over the place
anyhow don't worry about garou boy, he'll be fine

the same way pig god survived been eaten and after eating water pistol.

i was always expecting Orochi to be the one to give tatsumaki brain damage but i guess we're back to SURPRISE BITCH like in the webcomic

i think it's pretty damn badass tbqh

eating 30000 calories a day?

>unironically replying to an autist shitposter who goes around copypasting comments from other sites here
user, come on.

Attached: 1538736050517.jpg (426x237, 108K)

he isnt dead

Some faggots just can't be pleased.

where do you expect him to show up then?

I wish Garou was my uncle

Attached: 1553729375428.jpg (600x3709, 1.41M)

bad writing

>literally just reattached his arm to amazement of child emperor
he's a handsomemon

I can't wait for Garou to rip this little shit a new asshole.

This

Garou is already my dad.

Attached: D9erEvRUEAANj5W.jpg (889x1280, 227K)

>no sonic gf
Why even live, bros?

I wish Garou was my husband

Wait, do animeonlies actually think that Garou is a murderer? He's a good boy.

Attached: hmmm.png (505x376, 107K)

They don't. Most have already figured out he doesn't kill.

Attached: Garou and Tareo.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

>mass assault
>good boy

They think he's best boy actually
Anime made it turbo obvious that Garou doesn't kill people and made his soft side more blatant than ever

He's giving everyone zenkai boosts

This. Everyone he beats only becomes stronger as a result.

this thread was created by tatsufags and atomic jobbers

soon

Attached: golden.jpg (600x848, 129K)

mach 2 flash BTFO by based SONIC

third strongest villain the in the series, strongest monster association executive

>gale and hellfire were originally robots
>their manga counterparts are the ninjas
>however in the recent webcomic chapter the ninja gale and hellfire showed up too

did ONE forget?

Just curious man but where exactly are you getting that whole 1/60 of a second time estimation?

>ONE is a bad writer
In other news, water is wet.

BIGGER

ONE put a clear timer in the webcomic

retconned

True but we don't know what unit of time he starts with. All we have are numbers.

>Anime made it turbo obvious
Maybe you lost perspective reading the manga from month to month but you literally have entire storylines play out from garou's perspective with Garou as the protagonist. It's painfully obvious pretty much right away that he's a good guy. His whole character arc is about HIM realizing that.

No, I got the perspective from the manga too. Chill out.

To clarify the anime made it more obvious with direction and Garou's voice acting in particular scenes.

Attached: 5EvaIvN.jpg (600x848, 184K)

>that he's a good guy.
Just calling him good is oversimplifying it. He's extremely flawed and his negative actions are dozens of times more numerous than his good ones (which are just exclusively related to Tareo).

>retard who can't read a simple timer

>00:00'00"00
Hours: Minutes' Seconds" 1/60s of seconds.
One assumes a timer always starts at 00

Not every timer starts with hours especially when you are timing something extremely fast. Do you think they measure the 100 metres sprint or how fast a bullet moves with an hours timer?

Yea I thought it might be hours but I just thought it weird to measure a super fast event and include hours.

>play out from garou's perspective with Garou as the protagonist
The perspective character isn't always the protagonist

Here it's probably
>Minutes: seconds' milliseconds" microseconds

You just keeping making a fool out of yourself, retard.You can't even read basic timer symbols.

>1/60s
The 4th pair of digits on an athletic stopwatch are intervals of 100, not 60. It's a 100th of a second. Technically these are called centiseconds but for brevity's sake we just call them hundredths of a second.

It must be real fun to call me retarded but if you've ever worked in science or engineering you'd know how important it is to specify your units and also you you'd used a unit that makes sense for the task you were using.

have reference, take all the power out of the action got it

>retard doesn't know how prime symbol works on a stopwatch.

Whatever man. Makes flashy flash pretty slow in the grand scheme of things. He's not even Mach 2.

reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/3ugckw/00000002/
wakey wakey flashyfags

That makes no sense at all. Having it on one page doesn't do anything for it.

In the first place, a lot of ONE does is working with his own artistic limitations. Not that page, though. That was just a 2 panel page.

Yea OK I get it.

>King trains with Garou but also does Saitama's regimen
>becomes the strongest man on earth

>no one believes him anymore, think it's actually Saitama doing the feats
KINO

Attached: 1560785851486.png (592x382, 93K)

kek spam ONE with this

based

Post Tatsumaki getting punched in the face.

Jesus fucking Christ I forgot stage 1 awakening bodied GS
Wasn't it stated somewhere that Bang could still handle this Garou, though

no

No, nothing like that was stated about Bang at that point.

the robots were based on the ninjas.

how could the robots be based on the ninjas if the ninjas came after them? in reality one just didn't think of this ninja story line back then, so they were just fodder robots

>Downplayer is always a seething Atomic kek
Maybe he will do something of note one day

Attached: 18125528272625.jpg (719x740, 81K)

He could do it because it was a clean cut.

amp.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/7s6r4e/atomic_samurai_vs_flashy_flash_with_statistics/
Cope.

Attached: 1560875458015.jpg (1200x848, 414K)

>reddit

Attached: 1421424291946.jpg (720x960, 111K)

Dumbass.
X' means minutes
X" means seconds
Thats an existing convention and nothing will change that.
Its like you looking at a sign saying "City in 5km" and arguing that km means meters when its obviously kilometers
You are a fucking retard.

Okay, i concede that point.
If it's 1/100 instead of 1/60, he is roughly at mach 3 which isnt much impresive either for this series

Not sure if I posted here yet but really want this as a figure

Attached: 5438B756-9756-4702-A54B-07924005F6B1.jpg (717x1048, 141K)

>Garou is literally laughing at Flash
>both Atomic and Flash got casually trolled and btfo by Garou
>flashfags still argue with atomicfags like absolute goddamn retards
>linking reddit

Attached: 1428171852713.png (1920x1080, 901K)

Worse, its amp.
Which means he is a phoneposter

Plot armor is a helluva drug

>flashyfags are so delusional that they resort to say Garou has "plot armor"
Wew.

Attached: 1560539853996.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

But he does.

Flashfags are retarded, news at 11.

Attached: x3.jpg (600x848, 152K)

>G-Garou was t-trollling
You always use this excuse for Atomic kek getting one shotted lmao

That whole exchange is hilarious. Flash looks legit constipated trying to dodge swipes and Garou literally laughs at him before kicking his shit in mid attack just like he fucked AS up. And the fucking TTM move. Good God, Garou trolled Flash for literal giggles.

>travels back in time to save humanity
>throws bombs into black holes
>cut a apple so fast and precise it didn´t even notice it was cut
>brings 2 chopsticks to a sworfight
>refuses to fight with Atomic cause heroes should be fighting monsters not each other
>saved every S-class hero by taking on 4 dragon level monsters solo
>saved the child from Tatsumakis psychic nuke
>knew not to attack when the child was a hostage
>immediantly saw trough the abilities of every monster and knew how to counter them before the fight even began
>also the greatest videogame player in the organization
What can´t King do?

Attached: saw Tatsumakis panties.png (500x500, 207K)

>literally Judgement Cuts everyone at light speed

Attached: Dante vs Vergil.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

he literally does tho, that's blatantly obvious

Get his dick wet.

Both Atomic Samurai and Flash got casually trolled and bodied by Garou, flashfag. That's the reality.

>It would have ended ugly for me before but now you cannot
>He can go faster?

I love these characters so much. I can't wait until ONE makes another series

Attached: 96.jpg (442x347, 59K)

ONE hasn't given my husbando Garou a waifu jet so I have no one to self insert with.

Flashy lasted longer, dodged multiple attacks, and didn't get one shotted unlike AS.
End of story. Cope.

>implying he hasn't been fucking Fubuki raw the entire MA arc

Not what Garou said. He said facing Flash before might have been dangerous, which is vague, and he used an insulting tone towards him in Japanese.

As for the second line, cute try ignoring the fact that Garou says outspeeding Flash is easy and instead uses a TTM move on Flash for actual fucking laughs.

I don't understand how anyone can still be invested in this series unless you are a blatant waifufag.

because it's fun

>flashfags always ignore the fact that Atomic was already injured before the fight unlike Flash
>flashfags unironically think Garou put the same amount of force into every attack
>flashfags ignore the fact that Flash got massively and casually trolled by Garou in every single aspect, which did Flash zero favors over any other S class who also got trolled
Coping is the only thing retarded flashfags can do because this faggot got sidelined and trolled most of the arc. Your butthurt "debates" with atomicfags are hilarious - they both got shat on.

back to the hxh containment zone with you

I'm a blatant waifufag. My dick won't rest until the manga hits Fubuki vs. Psykos.

based

>living in a world where we'll get to see Murata's take on Psykos
best timeline

we've already seen it

>>flashfags unironically think Garou put the same amount of force into every attack
You have literally no proof he didn't.
>AS was already injured
It's hilarious that you think that would change anything for AS.
>they both got shat on
No one is arguing this. You'd have to legit autistic not comprehend that.

Not be a gentleman to his opponents

Attached: 6AFA24D2-6AD4-4B0D-97AB-F805376E9D9A.jpg (466x658, 72K)

It's common sense that Garou didn't use the same amount of force on everyone. If he did, Child Emperor would have endurance on par with Darkshine and fly away into another city because Garou also sent Pig God, who weighs a fuckton, flying. Not to mention his attack types were often different.

It's hilarious that you think the injuries they received prior to the fight don't matter. They affect the heroes' stamina.

Oh, sure. You're just unironically wanking Flash like a complete retard when he skipped all the big action while Tatsumaki and most others were constantly busy with cadres and then he arrived to get hilariously trolled by Garou on every front.

Tell that to all the dead residents of that city Metal Bat was defending.

I just realized next chapter is when we start seeing the S class go to shit, im hyped.

not like he was beating elder anytime soon

There's literally no canon info on that, fanfiction writer.

i want more of this scary looking king

And MK kept it busy

Good god every page of that will be pure boner fuel

did he really though, he made it cause more damage to the city if anything

wait disregard that, i read MK as MB

A fan made a very detailed Garou figure similar to this page a while ago. I'd love an official figure release like this one too.

Attached: Garou figure.jpg (2048x2049, 1.57M)

Are you seriously implying that a giant centipede rampaging through the city killed no one? That every single person somehow magically managed to evacuate from all those buildings he destroyed miles apart? From an attack with zero warnings? I bet you think Boros' ship, Beefcake(Saitama), and Vaccine Man magically didn't kill anyone either when they blew up massive parts of cities.

Fact is there's no info on that in canon and you should stop making up shit. All that was shown was an evacuated city without a single soul near the centipede except for Waganma who was Elder's target to kidnap. The evacuation was shown on purpose too.

Not to mention, like the other anons said, fighting the centipede in the city wouldn't diminish the collateral and MK picked up the fight right away as well.

when was an evacuation shown? they would evacuate a city just because of a demon level threat (senior centipede) plus those few tigers, and elder showed up out of nowhere so there was no time for an evacuation

Where? It was shown on panel. After Elder appeared the last waves of people leaving an empty looking city were shown.

The city received gradual warnings and it's likely people started fucking off from that district and ultimately the entire city.

>all the S-Class heroes almost perish to Garou because Flash was holding back Saitama so he could recover his shitty sword
Flashy Flash is garbage. Even fucking Prisoner was more useful than him.

Attached: 1558458318474.png (487x278, 65K)

right, that's my bad. it's been a good while since i've read the elder vs mb chapters so i didn't remember the small stuff. though now after reading through them again the warning came quite a bit after elder appeared and by that point he had already destroyed a lot of the surrounding area.

Attached: x7.png (1720x1236, 2.34M)

The city received warnings due to other monsters, hence people panicking and leaving in waves, the last of which were shown before MB got thrown away. And Elder thrashing like that was the result of MB attacking it, so again, that's on him more than anything. Elder was mainly focused on chasing Waganma and there were no people on the streets.

they didn't order any evacuation for senior centipede because it was only a demon. they actually specifically ordered everyone to get inside and stay inside until it was over, hence all the empty streets. the people leaving after the evacuation order was sent out were the first people leaving, not the last. and that spread i posted clearly is an attack from elder, it was still mb's fault though because elder was retaliating against his previous attack. and i never argued that mb didn't cause more collateral, i actually argued the opposite

They still issued a warning and most likely people panicked. After the evacuation was announced the LAST waves of people leaving were being shown. Literally no people were shown running afterwards.