One Punch Man - OPM

What's going on with his muscles? JCStaffbros can you explain it?

Also S2 saved!!!

Attached: suiryu.png (1046x634, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cf6S-uErp2M
mangadex.org/chapter/620140/1
onepunchman-anime.net/story/#/season2/20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I AM SURU

Attached: suru.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 07 [720p]-[03.36.174-03.37.801].webm (1280x720, 382K)

Attached: i-its just inbetween frames bro dont worry about it.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

I don't know what's going on with the pacing but this episode felt rushed

They literally make the characters TALK faster so they can get throught he content quicker, it's hilarious

This whole season feels rushed. Every episode has like 10 different things happening at once and each gets 2 minutes (so like 15 frames) of screen time.

Super Fight ends around manga chapter 60, manga is right now at 108 and hasn't even reached Garou's final fight.

They are trying to cram more than half of the manga in a single season.

our guy

Man, i'm sad

Garou vs MB was like 3 minutes top.

Can we all just agree that ghosting have been the worst thing possible to happen to anime? Is literally worse than the worst 3D animation you can think of, is this really the future of anime?

???

OPM S1 also had ghosting.

Argh Genos!
I'm trying to experience true martial arts, but I'm dummy thick and I keep disqualifying my opponents!

Attached: 029.png (800x1150, 332K)

Show me.

Can somebody explain to me how & why the draft animation looks far better than the finished product?

what is ghosting

I can't wait to see how they fuck up this panel.

Attached: Orochi.png (1059x765, 1.61M)

Bruh... look at this dood... wait till you see the...

Attached: jcstaff1.jpg (799x1245, 641K)

OH NONONONONO

Attached: jcstaff3.jpg (1496x703, 685K)

OOOOOHH...
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!

Attached: jcstaff2.jpg (1748x720, 760K)

This won't happen this season
End of season will be Bang/Bomb against Garou and EC with Saitama doing Serious Punch.

Season 1 animated 37 chapters in 12 eps, this season is going to animate 47 chapters in 12 eps. That's why it's rushed and some scenes get cut out

>[wheezes uncontrollably]

Attached: jcstaff4.jpg (1361x720, 674K)

Thank fucking God, I hope S3 will be in the hands of a competent studio again.

Genos vs Saitama
Genos vs Seaking

LMAO

The only option is to laugh, theres no space for tears anymore.

Make 2 frames that look like shit and repeat them on a cycle, how to make it look less bad? Blurry the shit out of the frames and put one in top of the other on the cycle, that's ghosting.

JC staff tactic has always been to do the last 3 episodes decently so everybody will forget everything.

So will you provide any proof of that because no it doesn't have and I have the feeling you don't even know what ghosting is, so just stop posting at all.

Attached: FE FI FO FUM.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

why is this allowed

Attached: 1510625052949.png (1600x900, 2.09M)

>felt rushed
It was rushed. We didn't even get the full content of sweet mask's concert. Then again is it based on One or Murata? Regardless...content is missing. Which is common in anime vs the manga adaptations on average.

>They cut Bones showing off his milk power

I keep telling you, Sweet Mask's fight was a bonus chapter, we only see the monsters interrupt his concert for a page or two in the regular chapters.

What an amazing austistic walk!!!

ATATATATATATA!

THEY BUTCHERED THE SUIRYU FIGHT! REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEE kappa.jpg (350x400, 185K)

This part seems done by aoki.

>A completely still image, held for multiple seconds
ITS AN INBETWEEN STOP POSTING IT

they dont give anything time to register at all, this isnt even so bad it;s funny, just super awkward

Damn Suiryu is THICC.

>those fucking bright ass backgrounds
every fucking time

Attached: youmakemelaugh.png (404x382, 155K)

this was on the screen for atleast 3 seconds user. It's not an inbetween

Attached: 63546534654636346534.png (365x565, 376K)

post more

>buy the blue rays

I've just realised the band on his arm kept switching sides.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.50_[2019.05.21_22.44.39].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I never thought the ghostih would get even worse but here we are.

Attached: 1558106558908.webm (560x315, 2.74M)

fucking kill yourself

>the band

It's a fucking iron ring, the anime chinks were too dumb to understand and added some whipping noise when it broke/"ripped"

Attached: 025.png (800x1150, 347K)

>t.

Attached: 1558298119939.jpg (978x594, 122K)

He wears a ring on both arms, and broke the right side one when he punched Saitama.

Why are you so mad? The QUALITY is pretty bad

Attached: 1557955992078.png (478x426, 64K)

JC Staff are bad at le animation! Please upboat fellow redditors

good episode

vile

>uses the most reddit meme
>calls others basedboys

I'm mad cause he uses that garbage meme and posts it in every single thread

Shut the fuck up JC shitlicker

Attached: 1557865392831.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

I'm not defending JC you stupid fucking waste of space shit eating faggot. end your life already

>This is unironically better animated than the Saitama fight.

Attached: 1557079926622.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

Shut the fuck up JC shitlicker

end your life Yea Forumsermin

Hesus, time to update the STRONK spread. Spread user report.

Wow you fit in!! Epic!

Jesus christ, it's like they hired a 10 year old as an artist.

looks like a dragon ball ripoff, but at least dragon ball has some of the best animation in the industry

Why are you even here when you don't even bother watching this season?

I can't fucking believe how poorly the episodes are put together. Like when its cuts from Child Emperor to Pig God eating the monster, and the epic music that cut in when he was bitten just keeps playing from the previous cut. There's absolutely no comedic timing to it at all. And then it cuts to Child Emporer's reaction sound but the terrible slurping sounds keep playing over it, then right back to the epic music. What the unholy fuck is wrong with this director. Fire him and the sound designer into the sun right now.

What else is JC Staff currently making? It feels like they're sabotaging S2 on purpose.

They did Index not too long ago and some other projects that aren't airing.
>imploding Yoda

Attached: 1555659708792.webm (950x540, 2.99M)

I know what you mean. Its like they are deleting middle part frames from the majority scenes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 07 [1080p]-[05.04.346-05.15.273].webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

>That drag and drop "animation"

>What else is JC Staff currently making?
Lots of stuff
> on purpose
That's what Indexfags were assuming. But is it possible to act retarded on purpose?

Attached: 54879867.jpg (888x1200, 171K)

Index was even worse than this, if you can imagine. I seriously don't think they can make a nice looking anime anymore.

I hope you don't mean Super

What is the manga equivalent of this scene lads, cuz I was throbbing

Attached: 18734503533.jpg (1134x1183, 112K)

please don't let the konosuba movie be shit

Those hips are out of this world

Attached: Yes Spy .gif (300x169, 1.64M)

Another exciting episode

Attached: zzzzzzzz.jpg (300x201, 16K)

There's just so many basic things that you expect in anime that they're fucking up. Stuff you don't normally notice because when it's done well, it's unobtrusive. But they're failing at every turn and it makes it an unwatchable mess even before you get to the QUALITY.

Another good example is the Atomic Samurai scene. It's just like a bunch of lines put one after the other with no dynamic weight given to anything. A good adaptation would have paced the dialogue, used pauses and visual shifts to emphasize things, and whatever else. Hell, even if you just read the manga your brain is going to do that kind of thing subconsciously. But no, no thought put into anything here, just play a reel of barely animated manga panels with a constant drone of VA over it and on to the next scene.

Uh yeah, I know what ghosting is. But if you want to explain it for the other anons who don't know, then that's okay

Attached: Tatsumaki Cleaned.jpg (720x1024, 131K)

JC always ever only had decent stuff at best especially with animation and its only makes a few of their projects. The rest are mediocre or bad. I've seen the index threads and some parts...my condolences to whoever liked that series.

Attached: 17.jpg (800x1150, 171K)

that can't be the same scene wew

This is the scene in the manga. Just scrolling through that issue makes me cringe at how much they cut for this episode.

Attached: 0068-037.jpg (1007x1511, 206K)

It's not but I wanted to post it anyways.

>mfw normalfags who haven't read the manga are genuinely enjoying this season

I honestly think there's zero benefit to actually blowing a budget on animation, only a minority will even notice.

>it fucking cross-fades between two shots of the same character
>he's still laughing in the first shot but his mouth isn't moving in the second

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.38_[2019.05.21_18.28.25].jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

thanks, at least they highlighted her good parts

There are way too many things wrong with it besides the animation. Even normalfags can notice the shitty pacing, sound design, overall direction, etc.

I miss him, guys.

Attached: phoenix man.png (176x176, 30K)

This was at the end of that issue. It looks like they took the image from the canned panel and used it in the anime.

Attached: 0068-049.jpg (1067x1600, 70K)

This season is pretty much the equivalent of Fairy tail 2014 and onwards where they flip the switch on anything good and replace it with stills and pretty much no animation.

hahahaha damage control shills are getting mad

>whathappenswhenyougetintovoringdistance.webm

nice 4th wall braking by tatsu

Nah they can't, I'm seeing them circlejerk this shit in several discords

HAHAHAHAHA
that sums up JC staff pretty damn well

Here a colored one.

Attached: one_punch_man___phoenix_man_reincarnated_by_darrieloni_dcq0dil.png (1600x1138, 2.93M)

>thanks, at least they highlighted her good parts
Not as much as they should have.

Attached: Blank+_6b2d6eadcd645dd19b426adf86ce7062.png (216x188, 23K)

Attached: soiled it.gif (500x333, 1.44M)

Mob psycho is a better manga and anime too.

And better ending

Yikes you are an embarrassment. Go back to pol you incel

I want Tats to be my older sister who protects me and plays with me

this
JC destroyed OPM

guys how do i achieve this aesthetic?

Attached: suru.png (353x549, 220K)

will we get more ass shots this season?

>And better ending
OPM doesn't have an ending yet the webcomic is still ongoing. So how can you claim your shit anime has a better ending than something that isn't even finished yet?

Yes the OPM anime is funny now because the art is bad like the webcomic

Funnier than season 2

>outing yourself as a speedwatcher
That's a pretty big yikes my dude

Attached: opm.webm (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Herp Derps x10

No the OPM manga was always boring shit

finally posted lmao

Mob had some great animation with the guy in the red jacket fight and the fatty.

Will he be on the next volume cover?

Attached: laugh.jpg (662x814, 398K)

>Suru means = sadness in Finnish
That's how I feel about this adaptation

Strength training, a good diet and a shrink ray.

OPM hadn't even ended yet though.

Even if OPM ends it won’t be better than Mob psycho .

Also no character in OPM is better than based Reigen

Hopefully. That's the main feature of Tatsumaki's character. However so far I've been very disappointed in how Tatsumaki's ass and Fubuki's tits have been depicted in the anime.

Attached: cover.jpg (640x920, 213K)

Who the fuck is this?

Attached: a9bpzk4q6mz21.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Pedo.

Mob psycho has no pedo or fan service from or big boobs females

Fubuki had some nice jiggling tit shots if I'm not mistaken?

just give JC some time. they will make sure it gets ended

WHY IS HIS HEAD SO SMALL

Attached: tfwbrainlet.png (1199x1080, 868K)

Atomic Jewurai
Tatsumaki is 24 but whatever.

Blame Murata, he's too good at drawing petite cuties.

Attached: Suzuna Taki.jpg (500x500, 61K)

And she looks like a middle schooler

Pedo

Murata will lewd Tome next

Flat is justice. That goes for ass too.

Golden Sperm Requiem

Attached: 1556002896525.jpg (838x1200, 183K)

I thought she's 28, because I remember her being older than me, and she wouldn't be if she was only 24.
Have sex incel

If they failed to do so to Food wars then its impossible.

good lord why is she so perfect

Attached: x31.gif (492x1080, 1M)

Pedo

Mob has no pedo

Fubuki has full, womanly adult tits like a fertile milk cow waiting to be impregnated. How is that even remotely pedo?

Improved Stronk pic when?

>chad stride

>lewd Tome
Yes please

Attached: 1552333749916.jpg (827x1169, 785K)

After rereading his fight, I learned to appreciate him a lot more.

Attached: .png (588x755, 47K)

>Mob Psycho 100 S2 - One of the greatest anime sequels ever, TOP KINO & Classic
>One Punch Man S2 - One of the worst and dullest anime sequels ever with lots of QUALITY
Why did this happen? Kinda funny how ONE's works have reached the both absolutes

Attached: gnos.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Tatsumaki is 28. Fubuki is 23.

Mob S2 isn't a classic. Its good but definitely not a classic.

This director's comedic timing remains atrocious, he better never be given this role ever again.

>thread every fucking week is all about animation

It still means protecting the ocean is going to be ruined.

Attached: 1533683036192.jpg (580x548, 34K)

I made several posts about problems other than animation that I think are way more important, you can actually try discussing instead of just whining in greentext.

Also, why do Suiryu's punches just sound like a bunch of firecrackers going off?

Let's talk about sound effects then:
youtu.be/cf6S-uErp2M
Do you like them?

Turns how he did a forgettable comedy ecchi before this and only been an animation director for the most part. So that explain his lack of comedic timing or any timing really.

but usually plotfags get hated for not getting the animation style or the greatness of the animation. This is the revenge by karma

Who would win?

Attached: Suru vs Guru.jpg (1033x436, 108K)

Attached: 34.png (904x1300, 663K)

Not just his comedic timing, I don't think he has any sense of timing at all. These episodes are the anime equivalent of a schoolkid mumbling his way through powerpoint slides.

Will based Snek get to show his heroism next episode?

Attached: 3857384-1512563488-38568.png (860x1236, 1.17M)

Seeing as how they speed through everything I doubt it. The anime lacks any build up or weight to anything.

Would be a shame not to see Snek prove what a real man he is.

I don't get why people hate Snek. His character strikes a good balance between being a hero and having "normal people issues" (envy etc.).

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1558462237279.png (1920x1080, 1014K)

Who has the smaller head?

The whole anime is a shame besides the Aoki cuts which even then the broadcast ruin with ghosting and bad SFX. Plus bad pacongnand directing

Oh god he looks like a down syndrome Elfman from fairy tail there.

Why does japan like giving "older" women kids bodies and then sexualizing them

is because they miss the 13 year old age of consent?

Its use to his first appearance plus him participating in rookie crushing once he heard Saitama my surpass him. Otherwise he's a genuine hero which the arc helped me see. Even with that the manga and webcomic punish especially with having him on a goose chase.

At least JC is good at something

Attached: 1558467155292.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

>Manga
>As Suiryu is talking about how shitty heroes are, it cuts to Tank top hero and Mumen rider protecting hospital patients, demonstrating that even though Suiryu may be stronger then heroes, he's still a selfish asshole
>Anime
>No cuts at all so impact of the scene is completely lost

can someone post the webm with the knee?

I dislike Garou. He is such an asspull character, but it's not like it is done as a subversion or anything. He is actually, unironically, an asspull character.
He was still exhausted from being beaten by Watchdog Man and Saitama, then took on 8 A-class heroes, while getting poisoned, shot, beaten, worn down. He still beat them, then Genos and Bang showed up, and he got beaten up more. But still managed to get up just fine. Lol who cares about the effects of the poison. Then a deus ex machina shows up to rescue him and take him to the Monster Association.

At that moment, I literally stopped caring about Garou. No, seriously. I thought this is supposed to be a parody. Bang could have actually beaten Garou for real. But instead they pulled the "Sasuke invades the 5 Kage summit" bullshit where he gets beaten up over and over again, but still wins in the end.

anime was a mistake

?
Have you never seen an Asian woman in real life? I've seen plenty that were shorter than 160cm despite being adults.

He has "hero" plot armor, but he wants to fight for the bad side. Ironically he's terrible at that.

Height isn't the aspect here but you are obviously trying to deflect

>Animator-san didnt do Saitama vs Suiryu
I sleep

Petite girls are cute that's why. Also Japanese women can be really smol.

Attached: Eyeshield 21 color 3.jpg (1024x727, 177K)

The Pig God scene was disgusting in the anime and disgusting in the manga, what was supposed to be funny about it again?

They cut but its so fast and terrible looking that you couldn't tell.

Attached: nnp7u79t5ay21.png (800x1150, 1.29M)

Have sex

I don't think he's an asspull as much as Saitama is. At least Garou shows some development in terms of evolving his power from constant struggle. The guy got the shit beaten out of him constantly at the point of exhaustion or death and kept pushing himself to break his limiter. That's a main theme from this arc and one of the past arcs. Even with all that growth he still can't touch Saitama, who broke his own limiter doing basic calisthenics and not using an air conditioner. Garou's struggle is still made a parody by Saitama's complete lack of effort.

Attached: 54277787_103584304150310_5159264193702002688_n.jpg (552x793, 76K)

Fuck off incel

>Saitama suddenly goes from having the wig to not having the wind

Holy fuck these guys are terrible, it's like they don't even care for what scenes are being animated and when,

I'm no incel, incel

Thinking of saitama as an "asspull" is like thinking that magic in a fantasy world setting is an asspull. Him being a doofus and being unbeatable is *literally* the basis the whole comic is built upon.

Fuck seeing this makes me sad how amazing season 1 was and how perfectly madhouse (the director and his team of course) captured evrything.

I've noticed that tatsumaki is always drawn very nicely

Tatsumaki has been fine, Fubuki boobs only looked good in episode 2.

And despite everything that Garou went through he still can't do anything to Saitama even when he was powerful enough to destroy Golden Sperm and the S Class heroes couldn't lay a finger on him.

DO they even watch what they are animating? did they not just do a scene in which saitama clearly is no longer wearing the wig as it's kind of a plot moment?? how fucking lazy do you have to be

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 7.23.57 PM.png (590x446, 334K)

Ghosting is the shaky camera of anime

Mob flopped in the BD sales though, if OPMS2 still does better than Mob it will be hilarious.

I'm afraid Suru beats Guru in QUALITY. All else is a mystery.

It was bad in Season 1 as well except Saitama bitchslapping Mosquito Girl, crotch punch and Ok scene.

It was already shown he couldn't go all the way with his goal while Saitama never stopped. Hell Saitama even told him what he lacked was confidence to become the ultimate monster.

Attached: onepunch_man_136_47.jpg (800x1150, 166K)

it looks fine to me

im glad this episode didn't feel too rushed, but it feels like a lot of filler in the previous episodes. last season was more straight forward with 1 episode being a pretty standalone story and a lot happening

Season 2 is a total disgrace.
I can't stand this low quality bullshit anymore. The constant blurr during fight scenes makes me want to throw up.

Thanks for ruining a great anime.

Normally it would be really cool to be able to tell when scenes are done by different animators, but that is just one of the many reasons this season is so terrible.

Utomic Samurui

yes. that is the point of the show.

Saitama is above everyone else in the show. He always will be. That is the point. The interesting point of the show is not "who will beat saitama?" (spoiler, nobody) but rather "will saitama be recognized as a hero?" and "regardless of saitama's strength, will every other person on the planet die and/or be turned into monsters?" (spoiler, saitama is terrible at protecting others, especially background civilians)

I don't really mind this, though it seems like he's taking one too many steps for a power punch.

Someone should post a webm compilation where they have blurred out stills doing a loop and pass it as fight choreography.

So did Sonic turn into a monster or not

No he didn't. He just only lost weight since he cooked the cell.

So why did Madhouse abandon this series again and gave the license over to complete frauds?

No he decided not to.

It's literally a power point presentation at some points.

JC Staff were cheaper.

wew

Attached: 1511730186059.jpg (754x704, 58K)

>Seasonal animes are now this poor in quality
The anime industry is fucking dead

Regeneration son.

Attached: 5539503-9782470123-onepu.jpg (800x1150, 161K)

>tfw manga collages looks better than the anime
it's pathetic

Everything was cut short, the Sword Saints meeting, the fight with the giant octopus,Sweet Mask's concert, all stripped down, terrible.

>They literally make the characters TALK faster
Yeah, I thought so too. I actually had to check whether or not I had the speed settings right.

mangadex.org/chapter/620140/1

translation is out

How to revive it?

>tfw I am used to watching dbs Toei shit and the season 2 of opm literally looks like art for me

Feels good

Attached: caa.png (568x638, 200K)

Hey at least it got me to start reading the manga.

same

>tfw everybody made fun of Naruto/Pain fight for bad looking frames
compared to OPM S2 .... the fight had frames

Attached: 1521446658795.jpg (1280x1707, 460K)

bros...

Attached: Quality OPM.webm (628x704, 2.89M)

"m-m-muh bad animation"

Attached: opm2 (10).webm (852x480, 2.82M)

>just turn of your brain durr
faggot

Attached: y2uNb2I.jpg (645x729, 77K)

How can you take powerlevel faggotry this seriously while mentioning a character called golden sperm. It's a parody series, and Garou is essentially a jab at all the "muh REAL heroism!" fags, like Steinfags of MHA. Zombieman calls him out on his bullshit and Saitama absolutely annihilates his philosophy in the end. Saitama himself is a walking reminder why we struggle in our everyday life and how that brings meaning to our lives

If you think about powerlevels as anything more than mere gags while reading this series you're retarded

First of Dbs doesn't follow a manga.
Dbs isnt seasonal.
Yet some scenes in Dbs make OPM S2 look like Teen Titans Go.

The good
>animation

The bad
>Saitama dead pan voice after the hit
>misplaced music.
>terrible SFX again

>19 seconds of good animation in a 24 minute episode

That’s most average anime.

Except for based Mob psycho 100

>

Attached: opm2 (11).webm (852x480, 2.24M)

ONE and Murata constantly mention power levels.
OPM is 90% of unironic shounen fights and 10% gags. Keep coping.

took 7 episodes

Attached: opm2 (4).webm (852x480, 2.83M)

>20 seconds of animation
>most of it is pans with limited movement
If you fall for this shit just because of the clean outlining work, you're an idiot.
It looks good, but the few decent looking cuts in this season are extremely jarring because they're surrounded by utter trash. 20 seconds of passable visual don't change that. Especially when the coloring on the skin still looks like shit.

This was the only good scene in the episode, and the mentally handicapped sound director managed to ruin it

>BLIND DRAGON CAN'T SEE SHIT FIST

It is a classic fag

One joke man was never good . It deserves bad animation because it has a bad story , bad art (the original comic not the murata filler shit) and pedo (thanks to fan service murata)

>murata's father passed away

i hope he's doing ok

Attached: file.png (600x750, 176K)

Why are today's artist so fucking atrocious?
Doesn't matter if cartoon or anime the animation is just legit nasty nowadays. I miss cal animation digital was a mistake

>speed lines
>motion blur to hide character models
> no backgrounds
Has the bar been lowered so much that the fact that the characters aren't hideously off model is enough for you to gush over it?

Unbroiled, unhinged, pure, unadulterated quality.

Attached: pmDZwtr.jpg (1934x1088, 305K)

Then pervert

OPM does not deserve this QUALITY

FYI Power scaling for anime onlys.
Suiryu is around Genos/Sonic level.

Attached: 5840963-suiryu_render (1).png (489x1150, 183K)

Nice.

I wonder what the ultimate point of this will be? It seems every S class hero is starting to recognize Saitama's strength. But it is a little too late now, since the Hero Association is falling apart. So it will be interesting to see how this continues.

You can only see QUALITY in OPM S2 if you look for it, in motion everything looks fine.

Attached: 1555061565039.png (578x549, 233K)

what's wrong here? looks good to me.

Did he have the collar around both his arms or did it grow back?

Too many anime's are out basically stretching studios thin. It's not like they are getting paid good either for it.

The animation industry is too saturated. Too many shows are being produced and a lot of animation work gets done in 3rd world places like the Philippines and even sometimes North Korea to save up production costs. Not to mention the piracy is at an all times high.

super levels of laziness

No user, he's not ok. He's dead.

The sound mixing in the Flash vs Octopus scene had me wheezing
Probably the worst I've heard ever

Garou wins easily.

Attached: production values.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

I remember last year it was nothing but constant announcement of literal what and who Light novels getting adapted.

Aoki did it again?How did he do this for every week?

The first season of this very fucking anime had an average budget and production according to the staff.

it definitely impressive and looks good but i mean he had an entire week to do just this 20~ second cut

Based

Attached: Ep3.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

oh wow the anime was not kind to nazi boy's face huh?

And this cut is better then everything in this episode.

Nice digits

At least we have his genetically perfect manga face

Attached: Hc.png (348x378, 64K)

If one punch man s2 flops, is the studio at or one punch man? speaking from an investor standpoint

Why was his hair white, shouldn't it be blonde?

I thought steroids were supposed to shrink your nuts not your head.

People always talk about animation but Garou's episode managed to have good sound direction too.
The music and sfx when Garou counters TTM and slams him into the wall is satisfying as fuck.

I know that. The fact is this one has no passion and also how the industry is just shitting out too many anime.

What episode of Shin-chan is that?

>pedo

Attached: 1535738823827.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Episode 3 was good all around. I don't know what the fuck happened.

>Sonic clones #3 and #4 got honest to got ressurections while best birb died

A damn shame.

Attached: 2935723986.png (444x440, 98K)

So, how dead is the J.C Staff after all these shows they rush out every season?

Attached: J.C.Staff_logo.jpg (211x204, 12K)

OPM is a success, quality doesn't mean shit as long as it prints money

studio deen is pretty shit too so it should be fine...at least thats what im hoping

I fucking new it, only sub humans with zero respect for themselves who actually watch shit like dbs or one piece could possible watch this garbage

Back in the day it was a closed industry, recently it opened and there was an influx of chinese and korean animators willing to undercut locals, the wages went down and work hours went up then like said they went for even more "creative" solutions to drive production costs even further down.
I dont think piracy is relevant because its all times high but anime popularity is also in an all time high, its more likely it has to do with the choice of going quantity over quality, people didnt complained then it became industry standard.

There is an even deeper problem, is that the appeal of the animator career is practically null so there is no new talented blood coming in, so the issues are more likely to get even worst unless there is some studio or influential animator that changes things around.

No you silly, what's with those white eyes? and where's the purple tail?

Here is a conundrum for you Yea Forums.

You want to get a perfect child bearing wife, who do you go for?

>Fubuki has the superior reproductive genetics.
>Tatsumaki has the superior talent genetics.

Attached: ZYKGOem.jpg (1200x812, 416K)

INFERIOR RACE ANNIHILATOR CANON

tatsumaki because she has the superior reproductive genetics too

h-he can still come back, r-right?

BD sales or manga sales? Because manga sales they are doing good so far.

my nigga

Aside from his own good episode, Garou has well drawn frames even in ghosted scenes.

Attached: 1557252650075.jpg (2560x2880, 1.36M)

manga sales are good, this season seems to not have hurt anybody in the grand scheme of things
I sure hope that if a season 3 happens that they don't cheap out and go to J.C AGAIN.

Not to mention Saitama's VA

Fubuki. She has more cute genes and fewer bitch genes.

Attached: Cute Fubuki.png (220x388, 226K)

Garou only had like 2 QUALITY shots so far(end of episode 4 and RSF that looked like hadoken in episode 5)

BASED JUICY JC'S SAVING ANIME

Attached: 1557772614039.jpg (190x160, 13K)

why not? if manga sales aren't declining why would they spend more money on an adaption if it makes no difference, why even have an adaption at all

>what was supposed to be funny
Who the fuck told you it was supposed to be funny? It was supposed to be shocking and repulsive hence CE's shock with what he was seeing. The same shocked and repulsive reaction we got from Atomic's disciples, they even suggested he was a monster.

>that back
G O D yes

Attached: 1557265465078.png (1261x1394, 1.7M)

>Swooces behind you
psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

Attached: Suiryoooo.png (1920x1080, 718K)

Fubuki's kids will turn out well in most cases, even if not that strong, and her bitchiness is mostly conditined from childhood by Tats.

Tats' kids wil be stronk, but you have have 50% chance of getting a boy AKA future manlet, and their mother's inherent womanlet rage.

>has well drawn frames even in ghosted scenes
Exactly this. The exceptional effort they put in him is very noticeable.

Attached: I'm pleased.png (995x859, 933K)

>Implying angry people don't do better in life
Go to bed Mobbu.

Add SNK season 4 to this picture :^)

oh hey it's Ricardo Milos

I don't think anyone else with pick up SnK, at least for a while anyways

SHUT UP

Attached: 6.jpg (391x394, 67K)

Once you start viewing this season as an unintentional comedy, the enjoyment factor goes way up

i can't believe Charanko was actually bald!

>And better ending
That's subjective. I utterly hated how Reigen had to come in and save Mob from himself again. I would had preferred Reigen just stayed in his seat, said Mob is a good boy and he trusts him to do the right thing, and then Mob actually does, without any input or help from anyone else. That would have been the proper way to finish off his character development, not have Reigen steal the spotlight again.

anybody else bothered by the fact that Saitama had to use two attacks to win? He whiffed his one punch for the first time ever, then won with the hip attack.

I liked the sound effects for AS's duel, and Saitama's punch
Death Gatling's gatling sounded like a printer tho

these incompetent fucks would somehow even manage to mess up this panel

Attached: me_irl.jpg (713x1024, 256K)

He wasn't actually trying to punch him. He was just trying to show off just how supposedly 'weak' heroes are to Suiryu.

Look at his stance.
He's a Kenshiro reference. You even need to ask about the physique?

Where those also drawn by animator-san?

Attached: Aoki-san twitter.jpg (1644x644, 778K)

>Makin my way downtown

>suru
Boy there was a lot of that going around during the Index iii airing.

Attached: yusensuru.jpg (621x622, 84K)

Attached: zeronisuru.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

But would he been able to actually counter the punch? Thats the mistery

no lol

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.png (748x889, 322K)

Utena was good and made by JC though
I liked it more than Penguindrum

Did they skip any character development besides Mumen/TTM?

Is this a doujin?

ngl the way the punch was animated really made me want to see opm animated like mp100

saitama seems upset we have to watch this.

underrated post

this is gonna be the best fight isn't?

The seiyuu is so based on this scene. You can really feel that he's excited like a child
>that little laugh
I seriously hope JC Staff will continue to make his scene decent until the end, he deserves it and that's the only reason I'm still watching S2

Attached: DK7pVGiXoAAErU_.jpg (894x1024, 204K)

Yes, unless Aoki manages to animate a good portion of Garou vs the 8 B/A class heros

Midorikawa nailed Garou's mad lad laugh, yeah
He sounds great in general

Attached: 1557262452938.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

CLAMP training

>Garou vs the 8 B/A class heros
imagine all the ghosting we are gonna get in that episode

oh lord

Attached: qualitysuru.png (966x864, 743K)

Just imagine the ghosting this part will have

Attached: 1557868826155.jpg (662x1040, 108K)

His left eye is popping out?

Garou is such a big dick Chad

wtf hasn't it been like 3 eps how are they already at this fight

this is episode 7, user

I wanted Nakai Kazuya for Garou but Midorikawa is doing fantastic.

Attached: another mad lad.jpg (1200x1256, 807K)

base doggo

kek based

hey... y'all better not be shittalking them hardworking animators...

Attached: suiryupunch.png (1920x1080, 959K)

oh god please don't suiryu

Based mugenbro

Attached: 1555453779258.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

But seriously... how can anyone make money out of this piece of craping 7 yo drawings???

Attached: jcstafflets.jpg (731x461, 113K)

Based and mugenpilled.

Attached: madkek.png (800x800, 680K)

Iwanami Yoshikazu has been ruining anime for years. When will he retire?

Good god almighty

Is obvious JC only cares for real quality shit

Attached: Based JC.webm (640x360, 1.7M)

I wish that was Fubuki

what if JC staff adapted berserk?

I don't understand what everyone's complaining about. It has to look like that to make the animation feel more fluid and elegant.

Attached: beautiful.jpg (1100x742, 239K)

At least the rape scenes would look good

Attached: 1533999755340.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

They've spent the whole season establishing how strong Saitama is, again. The only development so far was Saitama making friends with Fubuki and King, but even that was played as a joke for five seconds. There are genuinely interesting things to explore about the main cast, but instead we get some emo turd hero killer and a monster "threat" that only exists because Saitama is busy doing fuck all once again. God damnit I hate how this season turned out.

How can we save this? Crowd funding?

Swap those descriptions and you’re right. JC Staff is ART.

What show was that again??

hoooo boy buddy if you don't like garou you might want to not watch until like season 4

>JC Staff could have given us a new season of Milky Holmes instead of this and we all would have been happy

Attached: 1538048018030.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

holy shit lmao

>Suiryu doesn't pull off any of his evil smirks in the anime

Attached: season 3 when?.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>The only development so far was Saitama making friends with Fubuki and King, but even that was played as a joke for five seconds. There are genuinely interesting things to explore about the main cast, but instead we get some emo turd hero killer and a monster "threat" that only exists because Saitama is busy doing fuck all once again.

Are you not familiar with the source material? This has all been further expanded upon in the webcomic considering Garou's hero hunt came to an end and the Monster Association has been toppled. The story goes on even further from that point. Also the anime adapted the manga which goes off into it's own canon.

I wish that were me and tatsumaki

I stopped reading the manga at the part where they were raiding the bad guys base and the dude pretending to be the joker got fucked by baddies, will this season of the anime get to that point and/or past it?

no

NVM it was Shimoneta

Strong second. That high cut dress, unf.
Makes all the boring fights kinda worth it.

Lmao what. Garou meets Saitama many times in the arc and does his own thing because ONE wills it.
This arc and most of this season is about Garou's development. Saitama's OPness is a constant repeated here and there for funsies.

>beautiful
No more words needed.

some of this fight was actually pretty good though
emphasis on *some*

I'm ok with with Garou if he becomes like an evil counterpart to Saitama or something but he's not even a real character so far, and neither are any of the people he has supposedly killed or those who are related to his plot-line. He gets a lot of screen time but they haven't established why I should care about any of it.
Also no I haven't read the source material. I just really liked season 1.

I used to have seizures as a kid and this ghosting actually makes me more dizzy than any old "unsafe" anime did.

Is the one below a fan animation? holy fuck

fucking hahahaha
god damn that looks so horrid.

atleast we wont have to suffer a season 3 after JC staff gets done killing OPM

Ban JC staff from ever animating another show.

Nigger you must be pretty daft. The whole point is Garou didn’t kill and even normalfags already took note of that.
His character gets gradually unveiled and developed. It’s not a villain of the week formula you’d have seen in season 1.

Is that really the best JC can do?
Sad

d-don't worry bros
they'll fix it in the bluray by making it all CGI

Not a real character? Are you retarded? Garou has shown more character traits than most characters in OPM in the span of less than two episodes and that’s just the beginning.

Attached: god i wish that were me.jpg (640x186, 23K)

IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE WOAHHOHHH

Now this is the good stuff

Attached: Flash chash.png (1200x848, 644K)

I KEEP BRINGING MY EXPECTATIONS LOWER WITH EVERY EPISODE BUT IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE!

Attached: 1530742379320.jpg (1093x1223, 335K)

hahahahahaa
how will JC fags ever recover?

Just you wait until the Garou Vs. A class fight

>they had the balls to use the Boros theme for the QUALITY monster attacks
i am mad, mad about jc!

Attached: prepare your distortion .jpg (1920x1080, 652K)

>any of the people he has supposedly killed
He never killed any people, only a few monsters. Those faggots in the HA meeting hall are all alive, just beaten up bro.
>they haven't established why I should care about any of it.
Oh don't you worry it's getting there.

Attached: 1527623126075.jpg (762x3203, 1.81M)

Hey guys, J.C. Staff Animator here.
I know you guys have some concerns about the animation quality of the this season of One Punch Man.
To be apart of such an amazing and entertaining story is something we at J.C Staff take very seriously.
And we planned on coming to table with the best quality animation we could. But it seems we have fallen short.
That is something we wish to change, and we will do so
>included is a peak of the high quality J.C animation has in store for the next episode.
I hope you Enjoy

Attached: ONE PUUUUNCH.gif (480x394, 98K)

I did say 'supposedly' though.

Yeah well can't argue with that. Even the main characters are completely uninteresting currently (except Genos). I keep waiting for some sort of conflict that would force Saitama to get off his lazy ass and develop a motive or fucking something. I dunno maybe I SHOULD read the manga the art style looks amazing and I bet it has far better writing as well.

>Literally a 1 to 1/2 adaptation now

Attached: 1512776363808.gif (340x340, 144K)

Attached: snapshot.jpg (486x360, 37K)

Attached: hand drawn by aoki's 10 years old kid.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Tfw I liked this episode and thought the fight was pretty good so I come to Yea Forums only to see a bunch of retards still crying about the ‘quality’

This board is shit and you’re all retarded desu

Their CGI is fairly good, better than Wit Studio(Colossal Titan).

I remember when they used Boros theme in OVA 4 when that Bear was about to kill that old man.

>wahh why isn't this board circle jerking the below mediocre animation with me

Alright faggot, things you’ve already learned about Garou in the anime:
>Bang’s top student who destroyed his dojo
>Bang is trying to “stop” him
>genius who learns combat styles quickly
>he’s powerful but still learning
>has some sort of sympathy towards the figure of a monster
>can be both ruthless and soft/kind
>rejects actual monsters
>Garou doesn’t actually kill people
>Garou is a human who seeks to become the absolute strongest monster to be able to beat anything, setting him up as foil to Saitama
That’s a lot already and there’ll be more to come. What the fuck do you even need to call someone a real character? Garou is like the realest character at this point. If you say you find GENOS interesting, Garou should be fucking captivating.

Can't wait for this scene to last a full 3 frames

Attached: 5917071-020 (1).png (748x557, 149K)

What even was the point of this "fight"

you moron
it was for saitama to unlock his spinning hip check move
an absolutely vital plot point attack move in the future

this would be hilarious and loved if the animation quality and pacing of the season was much better

Only really good part of the episode was Saitama saying Martial Arts is about looking cool and him starting his silly slow-speed spin.

Well at least Mogudan is going to be happy that's 1 person for JC staff

At least the writing is still fine

Garou's backstory is that he watched some cartoons and felt sorry for the monsters who always lost. According to anime this is his entire motivation.
Genos' backstory is that an unknown cyborg completely destroyed his hometown, killing his family in the process. He chose to become a cyborg himself to have the strength to seek revenge.
The so-called character traits Garou has are basic human functions. He has sympathy, and is capable of relating with people (at least with children). It only shows he's not a complete psychopath monster but perhaps has room to grow into one. I do believe you when you say he's going to be a great character in season 4.

Should we blame ONE or Murata for the rushed paced of S2?

S1 adapted 7 volumes. S2 will adapt 9 volumes. The problem is because of the extra tournament arc that was added into the Monster Association arc. The tournament arc stretched through 3 volumes. Without it, we could have the same pacing as S1. 7 volumes worth of material to fit into 12 episodes instead of 9 volumes.

S2 script writer in the same one from S1.

Why are you using "chapters" as a benchmark? All chapters have different number of pages.

Says the fag who literally watches moe-shit and has the audacity to call cute girls doing cute things AOTS.

Jesus...

Attached: Gutlun Gun.jpg (530x775, 36K)

At what point did he know the series would become an anime? Of all people I would expect a free parody manga artist to least consider the transition to television.

Because nips love fucking kids
having cp wasn't illegal until fairly recently

What the fuck happened to his hair? Did they literally copy and paste a shitty drawn Suiryu onto 3D modeled hair on top of a series of wall cracks generated in photoshop?

Not even joking, every part of this is terrible.

A lot of pacing problems in anime could be solved if they didn't lock themselves to 12 episodes.

i guess im too much of a brainlet to care about the animation. i didn't even notice anything off in the episode, it just doesn't bother me

>almost chocked on my own saliva while laughing
Fuck you, stop.

it's like a baby head

>According to anime this is his entire motivation.
Not him but the anime is ongoing. This is not his motivation you nitwit, this was part of the building process of his character. It was his opinion and observations as a kid and this is only a start of a 3 part backstory. These observations later played a role in real life scenarios he had to endure which you'll encounter soon enough in the anime (if they don't fuck it up). Since you're an anime-only I won't spoil anything for you but these opinions of his truly were observant and right and they were only given weight in his life choices after he experienced certain things that were both directly indirectly connected to these TV heroes both he and others watched.

so far? at this point in time Garou has not shown feats of strength anywhere close to what Suiryu has shown (toyed with the platform in multiple ways and at least sent Saitama flying)

Of course the current Garou on the manga is stronger than this incantation of Suiryu. Going into the future its unlikely Suiryu gets a powerup on the level of Garou but who knows.

Attached: Mensa.jpg (540x263, 19K)

I died on this part.

Attached: weapon-fly swatter.jpg (203x334, 24K)

I just caught up since a fair few chapters ago and this bit was great

Attached: I won't either.png (600x848, 228K)

That bettlejuice head.

Apologize to JC Staff.

Attached: tatsumaki_vs_octopus.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Has the new season at least brought a surge of new fubuki and tatsumaki porn?

Episode 8 preview is out.
スーパーファイト決勝戦はチャランコになりすましていたサイタマの反則負けという幕切れで、スイリューの優勝が決定する。そこへ現れたのは怪人化した初代スーパーファイト王者・ゴウケツ。ゴウケツの目的はスーパーファイトに参加している武術家たちを怪人協会に加入させることだった。次々と怪人化してしまう武術家たちに、スイリューはひとり立ち向かっていく。スーパーファイトの外ではヒーローたちの善戦むなしく各地は大きなダメージを受け、怪人協会の恐るべき謀略が明らかになる…。
onepunchman-anime.net/story/#/season2/20

Pretty much advertising Gouketsu, Suiryu fighting the martial artists(so hopefully him vs Choze isnt cut short), and seems that we might get TTM/Mumen Rider scene animated because they mention stuff that is happening outside the Superfight arc or maybe that means we get anime original scenes involving the S class heroes..

Finally watched the episode, people that lurk these threads for fun don't even know what's the worst part of this season, this or this would even be fine in comparison with what is really killing this season, the sound direction is, wow, I can dare to say this is the worst sound direction ever made in any anime ever, I can't think of in any other contender, is just awful, I can't even compare it with anythin known before, hopefully whoever is the sound director of S2 never get a job again.

Imagine the ghosting.

After the punch is when things went downhill, at least in that webm that has Suiryu "kicking" Saitama they tell you Suiryu was fooling around. I agree that the sound director is the first one that needs to be gone after S2.

Why would ONE not expect his series to become an anime when S1 was already made? He created the tournament arc after S1 concluded.

But this is dogshit.

The completely skip over so much of the animation, the 2 frame explosions when he hits the ground, tatsumaki is only 13 frames during that attack. The two color "blood", the shaking and zoooming camera to make up for lack of animation
Its just so fucking terrible

What im worried is that we might get filler next week, WDM vs Garou is already advertised, so we might get the likes of Zombieman and PPP fighting.

It's not that easy for studios to do a weird number of episodes. 13 episodes with a 1 hour finale would be good, but even then it's still rushed.

How do we go from this to the ladies looking like semen demons?

>anime original

I hope not.

The entire point of OPM is just to have crazy fun fights drawn really well. It loses it's meaning when it's animated like shit,

I was asking for such timing info user

still waiting on that QUALITY Tatsumaki to finish this
why is JC so competent at drawing her, anyways? they haven't fucked up even a single in-between of hers

Attached: thestrong.png (680x489, 306K)

Webcomic better end with Tatsumaki having at least 1 kid or ONE is a hack. Just look at those hips

Attached: 1558476567678.png (582x574, 228K)

The preview pretty much say "There is stuff happening outside the Superfight tournament" and they are advertising WDM vs Garou, I think we might get PPP trashing the hug monster, Darkshine, Zombieman fighting fodder, i would love to see TTM and Mumen Rider bromance scene being animated though.

Webcomic will end with Tatsumaki making 10 babies with Pig God, is already confirmed.

waifus sell bds

By the time the publisher decided on a Season 2, the S1 director already signed up to work on several projects and they didn't want to wait 2 more years or so and went with JC Staff.

He has one in both arms, he broke one when he punched Saitama, he will break the other in the next chapter.

>Flashy Flash's VA
Pretty good voice overall but I can't help imagining Mista/Junpei trying hard to sound cool.

Attached: 154141715511515.jpg (720x406, 62K)

Where's your apology?

Attached: saitama_punches_suiryu.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

god just imagine if Bones was doing this with the absurd level of love and care they put into MP100

Attached: vergil disappoint.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>and they didn't want to wait 2 more years
and they turned out to wait that long anyways

My original complaint was that it's episode 7 and I still couldn't care less about the monster association or Garou. I might care about him more now that everyone's hinted he's going to become a great character. It's just bad writing and/or pacing from the anime studio.

These are all mostly high detail stills with small amounts of actual motion. The stills do like striking, and the bits that do move are decent, but this in no way compares to even battles with side characters from the first season.
Spring Moustache and Golden Ball vs the Sea Weed thing was several times longer than these cuts, and maintained much higher quality throughout.
Scarcely peppering in some cuts that look decent doesn't earn them an apology for a season that has so far been 95% amateurish bullshit.

Saitama's VA gave a shit performance during that scene though. You just can't win

>dat suru
What could Bakuzan and Goketsu do to this man that JCStaff hasn't already done?

Attached: anal probe.jpg (833x2189, 588K)

It happens after the superfight arc.

Pacing I'd say.

He looks like Brock from Pokemon(but with long hair).

Pacing was worse in the manga, it was so bad that you almost forgot Garou was the main antagonist, it gets better after the tournament.

Yeah that got me as well, I would have loved to see that.

Attached: Saitambo.png (292x248, 52K)

based jc staff always delivering

What I hate the most is that disgusting texture they slapped on everything that looks even remotely shiny. It's an insult to Murata who's so good at drawing varied textures.

This would make me sad if it weren't for the webcomic being so fucking great
ONE has come a long fucking way these past years, the wait was worth it.

Literally worse than Black Clover today. That hurts.

Great now that image is stuck in my head.

>shaking
>bright backdrops
>extremely blurred movements
No matter what fancy tricks they pull, nothing can replace pure, raw, hand-drawn ART. When will these studios realize that there is no shortcut to making shows look good? It's ALL about how much the artists are willing to suffer through the hand-work

Attached: garou grin.jpg (1843x1472, 678K)

Well that's what happens when you introduce filler I guess. It causes a characters arc to become neglected, now this anime user is all confused.

Something's off with the VA direction for Saitama I feel. It seems like they told him to try to half-ass it in a way to sound more like Saitama I think.

He got bored of playing one joke man

Fuck you're right.

Garou, stop posting.

It's the anime. By this point in the manga Garou was already a fan favorite since he's so cool.

what if Saitama goes too far while they're going at it though...
like, he keeps breaking King's games whenever he gets really into it

Flash saved the episode.

Attached: flashy_flash_vs_octopus.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

Still need to finish writing "one pump man" upon first entry tatsumaki enjoys an earth shattering orgasm, leaving saitama unsatisfied as she begs him to pull out before she goes insane, the process repeats week after week.

>mfw they didn't do the huge dust cloud he leaves behind in the manga

Attached: 246234.jpg (232x207, 9K)

I'd read it.

Attached: one pump man.png (284x338, 127K)

He looked decent but he's slow as hell with his presentation. also they ruined the argument him and tats had. They had him yell at her after she had already start leaving which made no sense.

have her narrowly escape death every time by shrouding herself in an unbreakable forcefield

I thought it was cowardice from his part. Was this not intended?

I hope beyond hope this ship actually happens

After about a month she tries to keep a condom of physic energy manifested around him so he may finally get to finish

Attached: Saitama X Tatsumaki.jpg (1600x1143, 941K)

Jesus christ their shoulders get wider every episode

I think that happened in the manga as well actually
but in the manga he actually looked like he was pissed and yelling loudly which they butchered

He's not really a coward but he holds his tongue a lot unless new pushed. He did the same to Amai where he made smart remarks and didn't respond.
I'll reread to check but it was jarring and timing was too off.

I wonder if their kids will inherit his power or only hers
I'm leaning toward his power not being genetic since he got it by basically exposing a bug in the universe

he probably knows he's leagues above sweet mask though while even with his ego he knows tats would be a problem for him

bros i wanna huff suiryu's ass gas

Here's him insulting her again though

Attached: x10.png (578x906, 747K)

In the manga he talked back to Tats before she flew away.

Flashy has some grounds to believe he's as good as her. She can't even react to him (her top speed in the manga was equal to Sonic, who's obviously below FF) so she wouldn't really grab him with psychic powers for an easy KO,and if he was strong enough he could KO her by kicking her head like Fuhrer Ugly did. The question is if Flashy Flash can hit as hard as Fuhrer Ugly before she creates a massive tornado or a barrier.

oh yeah I forgot about that
ironic how he actually ended up being the last one to fight "the final boss" other than saitama

Why the actual fuck did Madhouse drop One Punch Man for 3 fucking seasons of garbage Overlord? It baffles me.
I don't hate this season as much as the autists in the thread do but it's so confusing. No explanation given either for the change.

OPM season 2 was supposed to come out 2-3 years ago
But they were like "oh fuck Murata only draws 1 chapter a month"

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (300x920, 75K)

Attached: 1558473603715.png (830x703, 139K)

It's because of bad writing and pacing of the source material.

My horriblesubs torrent of this is busted and just won't download no matter what. Is there something fucked with my network? I don't know what's going on.

Based

>MH dropped this for Overlard
>overlard S3 is super fucking shit
Defend Mad House

Attached: 1535154682745.gif (436x245, 1.28M)

That's because she barely moves, so it's hard to fuck up

Stream.

Overlord was never good. Madhouse is probably going down a long path of declining quality as a studio.
The studio that is responsible for Redline and S1 of OPM is no longer there mentally.

Unholy kek
My sides and lungs hurt from that

Attached: 1545619402004.gif (500x281, 210K)

I think S2's biggest issue is not animation, but sound design. It's just plainly pretty bad.

Great design, great origin story. He deserves to be a recurring villain in a good super sentai show, maybe a new take on Samurai Pizza Cats

Nice job editing this part out JC shill.

Attached: 1558467560021[1].webm (1280x720, 589K)

>part of the wallcrack goes past the wall

holy shit dawg that's minus quality right there

remember when we actually had red blood?

Attached: red blood.webm (1280x720, 750K)

>literally 24 seconds of good animation compared to 2 seconds of bad animation
This is just about every example of "OMG JC STAFF FUCKED IT UP" in this thread, except maybe Suiryu kicking which is 4 seconds long.

Animation is part of the problem but the sound design is just as bad of not worse. Everything loses impact which is weird since this is the Jojo sound director who gave star platinum his good punches and muda kick. He's so on and off with other projects other than Jojo. Hope he wasn't hired for fire force.

... The tournament ended 2-3 years ago, that's what everyone believed they should have adapted but they chose to wait just because. Despite rushing things like hell, we're on episode 7, so if all the material got properly adapted, we could end the arc on ep 12 with Saitama and King going home after the tourney. That means fleshing out the fights and properly pacing dialogues. Anime should expand the manga, not summarize it. And even going at the speed of light they'll finish it by episode 9 so there's no excuse, Madhouse could have done this years ago

Getting giganigga flashbacks here. I don't like this memory.

Can't believe he fucking died so soon.

So if it isn't a big deal then why edit those 2 seconds out of the scene in the webm?

Also, Suiryu looks great and on model throughout the entire fight such as in this webm.

Attached: 1558470454766[1].webm (1280x720, 618K)

>marry Fubuki
>cheat on her with Tatsumaki
ASCENDED

30% animation
30% sound design
20% direction
10% art
10% saitama's va

The direction is just as bad if not worse. They've missed nearly all the important cues from the manga that made the drama/comedy so potent. Suiryu is a complete joke in the anime compared to the manga without any weight behind his power or words. Reduced from an actual character, a potential antithesis to saitama in both strength and philosophy, to just another fodder wasted in a quarter of an episode.

The true answer is just to go the Garou route and make all three ESPers your personal concubines

>2-4 second of QUALITY like I've already mentioned
Wow, you sure got me.

>I-It's only 2-4 seconds of bad animation
>Every 5 seconds

It's not though. At least with QUALITY you get it paced out with good animation lasting 20+ seconds in between. Why are you being such a bitter MALfag?

Oh so you're just going to ignore the first part of my post. Concession accepted.

Attached: 1456389330857.jpg (523x692, 67K)

I wasn't even the one who posted the webm, but if I had to guess why, you'd exclusively focus on the shit animation compared to the good part, which last significantly longer than the former.

Shop him as JESUS CHRIST in the cross, he died for all the sins of JC STAFF.

no, remember, he did try to become one but didn't get the effects because he cooked it.

This is what happens when you don't give a fuck and have a half ass team to do this adaptation. Deen probably would have been better what do they have? Aoki has been carrying hard as his sense seem to be one of the few times there is direction besides episode 3.

>wahh this anime isn’t animated the way I WANT it to be

glad to know I'm not the only person to notice this

I was just rereading this part and man they really rushed the hell out of it and ruined the whole point. at the start there's some B class trying to fight the octopus, and then Death Gatling shows up and starts talking shit, and then Flash, and then Tatsumaki, and it emphasized how each one seemed like they were strong but in the end were useless except for her. the anime version was remarkably underwhelming

Saitama's VA is great stfu

so you're defending just staff because one guy did a great 20 second clip in a 24 minute episode of raw sewage?

this is unironically the best comedy in all of opm

What’s this type of autism called ?

I call it posting on Yea Forums

I don't know what's up with his VA but he sounded more passionate in kaguya then this for some reason. Only episode 3 had him go near his normal deadpan but expression filled voice and the one time when he sweats.

not enough random sparklies and stretched highlights

ah no argument i see, i accept your concession

unironically this.
too bad what I WANT is for it to be good

Attached: 4565435676379.png (148x224, 8K)

Sausage sakuga

Ghosting can be used well, it's just that OPM S2 has every mildly fast movement use it when should only be only as contrast to pace scenes.

It’s garou x watchdog

I'm gonna have to put my money on suru

this being the first major quality anime I've watched in a while, can someone redpill me on the "-uru" meme?