I don't understand how anyone here can possibly like this show...

I don't understand how anyone here can possibly like this show. Its premise centres around utterly abysmal and offensively plain top 40 radio music. It's literally western, normalfag pandering drivel with it's only redeeming feature being that it looks kind of nice.

Attached: IMG_0243.jpg (850x1200, 174K)

Yeah, kyoaninigger, it's Friday and we already know you're here.

what?

Fuck you i love it

Supposed to be cute girls doing cute things but aimed at the tumblr westerner market.

They forgot that the tumblr western market is filled with people who don't really like the stuff they bitch about and are just virtue signalling or doing what people do on Yea Forums. Bitch and moan as a way to release some tension.

Pathetic really but what are you goign to do?

I completely agree with you. I really don't know if it's shills or legitimate people. Sometimes I wonder if people on this board even watch anime.

Attached: 1544530324321.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Go back to the Sarazanmai threads

such ugly character designs

Netflix hired a media house to promote the series on Yea Forums and they use a database of insults often seen on Yea Forums to respond to people being negative about the show.

I will, it's a much better show.
If this is true then Jesus Christ that's hilarious.

The only "people" who keep whining about this show and fantasizing about shills are redditors who do not watch anime and are only here to whine about their politics.

imagine actually thinking this

I like all of the side characters so far. Tuesday especially is a QT. The OP, ED and the bar song from episode 5 were all great. The show looks good. It's made me laugh a few times.

Theres not really much to dislike. They aren't even really tackling the progressive ideas in an offensive way at all either. I refuse to watch 99% of modern western film because of all the forced racial representation and shit but there really hasn't been much that this show is trying to shove down your throat.

can you prove that?

Let the cancer be contained, don't start new threads about this. If you absolutely have to, then at least type the title so my filter can catch you.

Well one is a nigger so it fits.

>Its premise centres around utterly abysmal and offensively plain top 40 radio music
Do you even watch the show? The whole premise of the show is trying to redpill people on what modern top 40 bullshit is. It's set in a future where it's common knowledge that music is produced by AI's and algorithms. That future is not unlike our current reality where even if the people producing and writing music designed to attract maximum mass appeal are still actual human beings, they are doing the exact same thing. If you are somebody who doesn't know that this is mean to open your eyes to possibility of more authentic musical productions existing and what it might take to make it in that environment starting as a nobody.

If you already have that disdain for the top 40 scene and all its bullshit, you're meant to sit back and watch these two girls and their band of misfits BTFO the version of that which exists in the show.

You've got the whole thing backward. I get the feeling you'd enjoy more things if you chilled out a bit. You seem predisposed to disliking this one for SOME reason.

>looks kind of nice
Not with the women in the show, especially not with the lead black girl.

>all I can see is race
O B S E S S E D

>lets redpill people that top 40 music is bland which is such a hot take
>and let's do this by depicting people going against computer written bland top 40 music by making similarly bland human written top 40 music, genius!
>and while we're at it, let's make it appeal to the west as much as possible with the songs being in english and shoehorning in culturally western references

Not him but I can confirm.

literally hannah montana. they even use similarly cheesy music too.

Spot on analysis, despite a few clear biases, I also don't think you're taking into account how popular western music is all over the world. I've enjoyed a lot of the music especially in this newest episode. It's obviously not your thing, move on and find something you enjoy.

>Its premise centres around utterly abysmal and offensively plain top 40 radio music
And?
>It's literally western
And? Most of the anime rated highly in Yea Forums is.
>normalfag pandering drivel
Why would anyone judge a show based on the people that watch it? Using this logic you would stop watching the 90% of anime out there.
>it's only redeeming feature being that it looks kind of nice.
You can say pretty much the same about any Kyoani show, what was the purpose of this post, sage but only because you are not making any sense not because you are wrong.

Fuck you, I loved all the MJ references. They are not scared to show MJ appreciation after all the Neverland stuff

I dont watch it because it's not my type of entertainment, but I'll defend to the death its right to exist. I certainly won't let it live in my head rent free fretting over how anime is doomed. Yea Forums and /pol/ please fuck off

It's been largely ignored for a reason. Mainly most of the people falling asleep after the first episode.

>most of the anime highly rated in Yea Forums is
laughable opinion, couldn't be more wrong. step outside your imaishi circlejerk sometime buddy.

I'm not saying it shouldn't exist or that anime is doomed at all. I'm not from /pol/ and don't dislike it for reasons such as its representation of non-white characters. I think you're arguing against strawmem. Of course it has a right to exist, it's just that it's existence as an anime is not a good one.

I like it and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop me

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (499x550, 41K)

Netflix shills

>it's just that it's existence as an anime is not a good one
In your opinion.