Other villains with noble goals?

Other villains with noble goals?

Attached: e1f20f16f4100ef1b1dc85211e988c0f3ef5b2aa_hq.jpg (1024x779, 62K)

Attached: main-qimg-43239f6a56ab68ed618da7e0e13bbc5e.jpg (564x564, 72K)

Based man of faith

Attached: me_face_when_awwooo.jpg (500x281, 29K)

Funny Valentine

>Grifissu
>noble
Kek

His goals are literally noble though. After all, who is more noble than a king?

*villians with justifiable decisions

Fucking Albinos.

Attached: koko.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

isn't he just mad that jeanne is dead

jeanne wasn't even good. i saw apocrypha. i played orleans. she makes saber look interesting, for fuck's sake

>Griffith
>Noble goals

Attached: 1523167685383.png (544x638, 619K)

Well people seem happy living in Falconia. Only degenerate savage known as Guts cannot comprehend the greatness Griffith created.

They would have been happier living in their now destroyed villages.

He just wanted a big castle.

Attached: subscribe 2 pewdiepie.png (600x739, 362K)

Attached: Suitengu.png (310x304, 123K)

Feds don't have noble goals user

The entire world that isn't falconia became a shithole, only one city in midlands is safe

Attached: file.png (851x1567, 442K)

Even if he was bonkers, new world would've been for the best. Ontop of curbing crime and wars, he could've enforced birthrate laws to curb overpopulation, controlled nation's handling of resources and waste, forced deconstruction of nukes, enforce space exploration, etc. Basically make the human race sustainable.

Attached: death-note_2.png (1365x767, 514K)

(you)

I wonder who could be behind this post

fuck off schtzoboomer. What he did should be reenacted on every mosque in the western world. He's a hero.

Attached: based chad.png (849x1100, 1.31M)

>ruru
>villain

Yeah he just happened to travel to Turkey, Pakistan, and North Korea beforehand.
This is something normal people do.

Attached: 1469643345037.png (499x338, 42K)

based and redpilled

He got rich off bitcoin. I'd travel the world if I got rich off that too. I know plenty of us here did hit the jackpot on it. He was clearly a chan poster so I don't think any of that is unrealistic.

Attached: qt aussie.png (956x650, 310K)

OK, I can see going to NK then, but why the other two? Wouldn't someone like him be more likely to go to Poland or Japan? or Thailand

I personally respect Islamic culture in the middle east as well. It is traditional for them and keeps their people moral. Just won't tolerate it at all in the western world. I think its likely he had similar feelings and just wanted to experience their traditional cultures. If you actually read his manifesto he actually mentions visiting Pakistan and rather liking the people there but explains how they don't belong in the west. Of course a retarded boomer like you wouldn't even read the manifesto though.

Also how do you know he didn't visit poland and Japan as well?

Attached: 2012-08-21-travelnew.jpg (980x4014, 869K)

>It is traditional for them and keeps their people moral
Only recently an 8 year old girl from Jemen did not survive her wedding night. There is nothing to respect about Islam in the middle east

>gets baited due to his ego and from that time had police on his ass
He was stupid ass idiot, not even redpilled, just going "kill common criminals". He didn't go after politicians at all.
He could erase majority of banksters and politician puppets. He didn't do it.

t.Locus

I'm sure he did go after some politicians. But I do believe Light carried some of the beliefs of problems outside of criminal activity when he says things like he's the world's savior. He definitely had an ego and a god complex, but the pros may outweight the cons for the longrun. The short-term you'd have to deal with his powerhungry autism. With how dedicated he is to knowledge I'd think he'd look deeper at some point as he changes society.

thing is I don't give a shit what those guys do. If they want to do that in their own lands I see no reason to give a shit.

Attached: 1493187563795.jpg (640x481, 93K)