Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter

>Common Sense
>Doesn't subvert the kingdom while simultaneously creating a standing army made off freeman with black powder muskets
Is iris the dumbest otome there is?

Attached: Read her manga pls.png (1444x1380, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

isekai-truck.github.io/
novelupdates.com/series/watashi-wa-teki-ni-narimasen/
novelupdates.com/series/im-not-a-villainess-just-because-i-can-control-darkness-doesnt-mean-im-a-bad-person-ln/
novelupdates.com/series/otome-game-rokkushuume-automode-ga-kiremashita/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Read her manga
Does she get naked?

Why would she? She doesn't need to do that. As long her own fief is prosper and no one bothered her, she doesn't need to usurp her liege.

Not everyone needs to subscribe to the hapsburg model of governance

She has the capital, making a show of force is only natural

I don't get you. Habsburg model of governance is just marry everyone that have title and try to keep the title by marrying the relative. And dump all the work to first minister.

You know... wearing that kind of dress on a world that still uses dresses with a hundred pounds of frills would have made her a shameless whore. But then again, sasuga Iris.

cold iron is master of men all my dude

Silk hadn't been introduced to her country yet until she went and did it herself. Someone's gotta start the fad

Why should i read her manga? does she invent crop rotation?

She is not Roland. Give her a break.

How did Austria even survive?

Hot steel beats cold steel every time.

is hot steel supposed to be jesus my dude?

reminds me of 80000 gold coins, i feel like the shoulderless dress she wore near the beginning should have been called out as somewhat immodest, the average dresses you see nobles and their maids wear are pretty conservative

Attached: cover.png (1000x1250, 1.37M)

Is this thread safe?

Through superior genes

Attached: 9618C2C6-7D6C-4E97-B0F2-5C96A02E419E.jpg (843x1210, 159K)

That's cute.

Normally it is gunpowder weapon but whatever you want it to be!

No cold steel is a model move. For a model that can only turn right.

>Habsburg
>Superior gene

Actually how did Austria, which was only a dukedom in 1044, take over the HRE crown?

More safe than the other, although the image text might be a risk.

By turning all relevant Aristocrats into Habsburg. The thing about Habsburg is that they have very good family relationships compared to other Royals family. You don't hear any significant political struggle from them.

Interesting. How did they keep their sons from backstabbing each other?

It's easy when every monarchy is related to you. See Charles V

Tons of money

Won't the son want to backstab his relatives even more to get said money?

Maybe, but getting tons of money and less responsibility is very enticing

Got it. CK2 here I come.

By controlling vast swathes of money to the point where every branch family had shit loads of the stuff

Give them titles with the plethora of titles they already had. It should be noted the Habsburgs where ethically diverse Poles, Croats, Serbs, Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenes, Ruthenians, Ukrainens, Italians, Catalans, Spanish, Dutch and Germans all where members of this originally small Swiss baron family

> Being a doomsday prepper with an engineering degree
> Got isekaied as a dwarf to a world filled with famine, slavery, monsters, magic based caste system, and misery in general
> Most of humans are slaves.
> Dwarves cannot use magic themselves but can forge magic tools. So they are somewhere between commoners and slaves.
> Elves and other magical demihumans are commoners and nobles.
> Inventing or introducing mana based steam engines, steam locomotives, and other stuffs
> resulting in industrial revolution and capitalism Ho!
> building plantations and buying slaves and manning them into those plantations
> let those slaves buy their freedom with their hard earned wages.
> There are signs everywhere which read "Labor will set you free."
> inventing personal firearms and training militia
> with well trained militia, there's no need for adventure guild. So abolishing it.
> freeing slaves causing social uproars in the neighboring countries.
> inventing barbed wire, machine guns, and artillery resulting in trench warfare
> liberating the adjacent countries
> making concentration camps for elves and other magical demihumans.
> mana fueled engines slowly deplete mana itself resulting in depopulation of magical demihumans.

>some unknown ship on the horizon
>IT MUST BE EXPLORER FROM ANOTHER CONTINENT THAT WILL ENSLAVE US AND DO OTHER BAD THINGS
>MC actually they will get Columbus'd despite them being actual civilization unlike native american back then.
>the first guy they sent is literal one dimensional evil guy
>WE HAVE CANNON GIB MONEY AND GOLD AND SLAVE NOW
I don't understand what the fuck is the author thinking

Well if the thread gets deleted and get a vacation it will be worth it.

>I don't understand what the fuck is the author thinking
REEE fucking blackships

Attached: open your ports.jpg (400x291, 22K)

he's one of those pesky japs that hate the us.

that one is OPEN YOUR PORT OR ELSE

Jew loli's one is just plain ridiculous. Even Columbus would establish trading system with native people first before deciding whether to attack and enslave them would be profitable.

Why trade when you can conquer and own everything?

Attached: p0013.jpg (1444x2150, 1.05M)

if your gain is less than what it cost to win the war, you don't go to war.

O MY ORPHAN NEN

Is there an inexhaustible supply of new villainess novels?

Attached: D2FwgUwVYAA7Pvp.jpg (809x1200, 251K)

for a second, i though that was Paril

What's this one about?
>Is there an inexhaustible supply of new villainess novels?
It seems to be a fairly popular trend at the moment. Even if the MCs aren't actually villainous. Which is wasted potential in all honesty.

Is there a regular isekai story that turned into otome story midway?

I like this when she just building her fief. It become a little boring now.

The story is split between a prince starting to come around to his villainess fiancee and the 'Gods' whose voices he can hear in his head (who are actually just a Japanese highschool boy and girl in a broadcasting club playing the otome game back in their world and providing commentary).

I hope that guy who said he was learning Japanese just to translate the Modern Firepower Villainess novel didn't get too far, since it got picked up

Attached: firepower11.png (629x894, 612K)

Modern firepower otome is being translated once again

> at the moment
It's been 7 years since Diana and 6 since Lycoris and Reika.

>muh genius orphan advisors

Also chefs, bodyguards, cooks and more.

If they are so good, why are they orphans in the first place?

Because the kingdom is dirt poor and was being run into the ground before Iris awakened her orphan powers.

>orphan power
I used to use that too, but the police said it was a human rights violation.

Yes

You just want an excuse to genocide the elves don' you?

Is there anything based off how the british east india company defeated the Mughal empire?

>superior genes

Attached: chin chimeny.jpg (373x370, 100K)

I think we're at a point where we can call this complete, unless there are any suggestions

Attached: ujasnw.jpg (3320x4712, 2.99M)

Change Lycoria to Lycoris and preferably move her between Diana and Reika as the first villainess reincarnation.

Attached: 800px-Red_Spider_Lily----Lycoris_radiata.jpg (800x640, 89K)

I think that's fair, although it makes me want to put the entire chart in chronological order (but I'm too lazy).

Attached: ujasnw.jpg (3252x4712, 2.99M)

There will be more but it'll have to be updated in batches. Maria the Avenger is pending for example.

>go to party with your reverse harem of jade-like male beauties to annul their engagement.

>Kiara
>Claudia
>Mariabell
>Liselotte
Where are they from? I think I'm missing some of them.

Attached: jahy confuse.jpg (452x688, 39K)

"Name" otome villainess manga/novel

You are not the real Jahy.

Attached: jhy.png (452x688, 217K)

>only Reika's image is a fan art
;_;

Blonde 13
Silver 6
Black 8
Brown 5
Red 4

What did you count Mariabell as, silver?

I know. I heard Astrid's got picked up. Her title was The Magical Tacticool Pro-2nd Amendment Gun Nut Spec Ops /k/ommander. I kinda like that over just School Shooter.
Really?

Attached: jahy peer.jpg (463x445, 32K)

>shut down the parts of her brain that let her feel remorse of any kind and wantonly murders people.
Just what the fuck did they do to her family. Nobody would do that shit unless something REALLY bad happened. And i would like to think she didn't bully the heroine like in the original work.

i'm glad it got picked up, but i'm not a fan of the script format the new translator is using, my eyes keep getting drawn towards the names with how bright they are in comparison to the text

Attached: png.png (513x148, 11K)

That title is too long to fit on the chart, plus people wanted to make certain titles a little edgier to stop certain websites from reposting it again.

What sites?

Claudia the Nigger

STUPID

TINY

HAT

Attached: firepower13.png (630x895, 525K)

Yaeh, pink as red too. I was lazy.

Can you see those ribbon supporting the hat?

Tiny hats are stupid and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: firepower02.png (629x895, 1.4M)

it's more like headband really.

>kumo thread still up

Attached: 1552440083028.png (500x358, 67K)

Cannot unsee the tiny face in the mouth

but what about your homebrew?

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

You didn't understand the poem, the Baron repents in the end

Understandable I'll add it on.

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Just read the Sharpe series.

I like her brother's development. Earning self-respect is fucking awesome.

What happened to this one?

Attached: seiun4_shoei.jpg (1447x2094, 1.53M)

I don't mind the convenient superhuman orphans, but the main love interest is so fucking boring.

Don't worry, they'll introduce an even more boring saudi prince love interest ince the church shenanigans die down

That the black healer one?

Is Rachel the Convict have manga adaptation?

literally title on image

Unfortunately, no.

Good thing looting makes it worthwhile then

>enemy do the same
Please never become a leader, even if you get isekai'd.

If you're gonna loot, at least take the time to scout the treasure first (such as a trade offer).

What adventurer calls for a dozen people to raid a mountain cave that could easily be empty?

>Is iris the dumbest otome there is?
Don't know about Iris, but you'd have to try pretty hard to outdo Bakarina.

Attached: do_it_for_bakarina.jpg (1400x1000, 414K)

no, you didn't Jesus wins, iron out of Calvary is master of men all

>Catalans,Spanish
Hello Jordi

Attached: Incestworks.jpg (460x226, 29K)

fake news, fuck you

>Don't know about Iris

OP is a dumbass. Doing what he suggested would 100% garunteed to instigate a civil war that would get her own subjects killed and leave them open to attack from neighboring countries who are already interfering with their countries politics to weaken them for a war. Iris doing what she's currently doing is strengthening her own territories, her policies are slowly being spread to other territories strengthening the country as a whole, causing the dumbass prince to make an idiot of himself in front of the other nobles, and are increasing her own reputation and wealth to the point where she's becoming one of the most influential and wealthy person's in the country with the favor of the current actual ruling royalty.

did you even read the manga or is this just a very bad case of speed reading.

I just hate the Isekai aspect of this manga. Why can't she just be someone who got screwed over and her reputation fucked up.
She could just been a very ambiguous ruler, she already is someone who wants to be close to her citizens so why not get her revolutionary plans and knowledge from breaking down the hierarchy and nobility.

Attached: s.jpg (960x1280, 254K)

>Why can't she just be someone who got screwed over and her reputation fucked up
Because then she wouldn't have had reasonable access to advanced knowledge about food, banking or economy. Which is a shortcut to awesomeness. Basically, blame the lazy author.

Is that his wife or the apprentice?

>Half the thread is discussing Habsburg politics

I'm ok with this.

>wouldn't have had reasonable access to advanced knowledge about food, banking or economy
That is exactly what I want. Make her a little bit less overpowered. Let's take the village and the chocolate stuff as an example. It would be way more plausible that the villagers knew how to make stuff out of it but the product just never got the required hype to be established or make any money so they had to concentrate their agricultural on the things the centralist government directed without caring about the local circumstances.

is any of them any good

Because it's easier to self-insert into the main lead?

Attached: 1540661381079.jpg (500x514, 27K)

Why don't she use modern banking system, loan people money beyond what she has?

Far far better than our spider cousin one

>Because it's easier to self-insert into the main lead?
No it's not. MC is emotionally attached to her family, her ex-fiancƩe and her servants. She acts more like she lived her entity in that world than in ours. The Isekai part feels dumb and forced, the publisher probably wanted it that way to jump on the Isekai-train.

>publisher
It started as web novel. The author just wanted to get on the hot villainesses trend.

And the isekai thing is a lazy shortcut.

are we safe?

I think we are.

OK, but how is MC to excel then? Her superpowered orphans can only take her so far.

Yes. What are you looking for?

chapter 2 is out

Attached: tiararose.png (1440x2048, 3.11M)

dont read the novel out of principle, but is the heroine also an isekai'd character?

Yes. Starts a bitch, eventually become more or less a bro.

if i remember correctly heroine likes the prince from the sequel game more and tries to dump her prince on the spot to capture him

jesus, what a cunt

To introduce a luxury product to nobles should be an easy task for for her. The biggest problems nobility had was the complete lack of common knowledge. They lived in golden cages and hence were not able to experience the real world and their subordinates wouldn't tell them because of class and status.
Those who broke that circle made history like Julius Caesar, Alexander the great or Napoleon.
Her reaching a hand to the lower class, paired with a lot of wit, could and should be a supreme attribute for a leader in times like these.

I want a bitch that executes commoners for looking to ugly in her presence.

Later on they become friends, and she even stops the heroine of the second game from causing a scene at Tiara's wedding.

>implying she knows how to cast a barrel
>implying she knows how to drill a touch hole
>implying she knows what black powder is made out of
>implying she knows how to make saltpeter
>implying she knows how to make a tumbler let alone how it relates to making black powder
>implying she knows early modern firearm tactics
>implying she can drill a squad much less a cohort or division

Common sense somehow always ends up exact copy of japanese society/politics/morals/culture
I dunno why they have absolutely no imagination regarding the other possibilities of how things might work

Personally i think nitrocellulose production is a better option coz all you need is some magnet(s) and a copper/metal wire and then just lots of time to collect a mixture of nitruous oxides and turn them to a mixture of nitruous acids by making them contact with water a lot
Sulfir, and especially potassium nitrate are harder to find in comparison

super edgy villainess otome novels will be the evolution of this microtrend

MoL isekai when

Let's hope not, we've already got countless chinkshit for that.

Is there Isekai MC more beautiful than Van? I don't think so

Attached: 9784891995386.jpg (436x640, 376K)

Didn't that happen though? The village probably lacked the access to the correct ingredients for most of the products to make it edible. Remember that this was a poor backwater village that most merchants with ingredients or spices probably wouldn't visit. They have fields to tend to, too so there is a limit to how much they can experiment in their free time, if they are even motivated to do so in the first place.

There is.

Attached: RimuruAdult.jpg (416x410, 70K)

>compering this garbage to Ban
Shame on you

Attached: IMG_20190323_063813.jpg (433x318, 64K)

Attached: IMG_20190323_063750.jpg (213x180, 25K)

Loving the mecha design in Kumo.

Attached: Gloria.jpg (824x1223, 252K)

Reminder that elves are the enemy.

Attached: DEUS VULT.jpg (847x298, 169K)

Let's move on minotaurus, the time has passed by already.

Also she tried to thunderbolt her face so she canĀ“t go with the prince

Her mom's story is better anyway.

>there is a limit to how much they can experiment in their free time, if they are even motivated to do so in the first place
Good point. The potato is a good example, it took a very long time till people found out that you just had to cook potatos to make them edible. The potato has an interesting history in Europe, some countries didn't knew till the 17th century that potatoes could be considered as eupeptic food. Considering that starvation and long winders were a huge problem at that time they definitely had the motivation to get their hands on something that is easy to story and grow.

Except Columbus didn't really bother trading with native people and went straight to the slavery.
Native Americans had civilizations, then they all died of smallpox.

>8 years old boy
Whatever floats your boat.

Did you just say something? I guess those words from you just now were just my imagination...

Attached: FemRumu.png (1052x579, 120K)

Wait, where did the new ones came from?

another world

Attached: 1453577741742.png (500x500, 103K)

Makes sense.
What's a d'Rey?

soon d'rey
tsundere

Attached: cirno sensei.png (512x512, 253K)

I need to catch up with this shit

Sharpe was the Napoleonic wasn't it?

Attached: 1388829191742.jpg (780x749, 126K)

isekai-truck.github.io/

maybe because the native back then have so much lower civilization (not even a city) and don't even have metallurgy?

The one in Jew loli goes straight to slavery.

If they had no metallurgy, then where did they get the gold jewellery he stole to present to the King of spain?

Isn't that Inca? I was talking to indian people actually.

Also Inca doesn't have iron or steel.

Columbus specifically brought back gold jewelry (and kidnapped people and etc) when he came back the first time. I assumed you wouldn't think that I was claiming that columbus met fucking Inca. If you mean mainland american indians you completely forgot about the Iroquois which is among the bare minimum of indian tribes a person who got a cursory glance at american history should know about.
The trading networks from misc indian tribes are also known to have stretched thousands of miles long.

look elsewhere

we only read about sweet girls here

Seriously who's
>Kiara the Enemy
>Claudia the Dark
>Mariabell the Automode Defier
I want to update the list.

Attached: DqMMuDZUUAARB1G.jpg (547x588, 43K)

Columbus went on expedition to find better route to India, right? I will be honest that I don't know much about Columbus actually.

I 'think" Columbus dares to enslave the native people back then since their technology was much more primitive compared to european back then, especially since european already have gunpowder weapon.

The one in Jew loli is basically 1 dimensional Columbus.

novelupdates.com/series/watashi-wa-teki-ni-narimasen/
novelupdates.com/series/im-not-a-villainess-just-because-i-can-control-darkness-doesnt-mean-im-a-bad-person-ln/
novelupdates.com/series/otome-game-rokkushuume-automode-ga-kiremashita/

Attached: Nanaki God Arms Manifestation.jpg (409x580, 75K)

speaking of iron. japanese shipwrecks provided enough iron to the northwest coast of amerca that those natives started made some iron tools

Attached: iron.png (632x116, 18K)

Thanks

Attached: DfP3VJYVQAA3wQR.jpg (1101x1090, 122K)

Columbus was considered a monster even by European standards. He was specifically ordered to have friendly relations with the natives. When he proposed to take slaves, he was told no by the monarchy, and immediately went and grabbed 1600 slaves to ship to Europe. Then somebody noticed that they didn't actually have room for them all so a bunch were let go and spread european diseases back to everyone on the island.
The entire thing was basically a clusterfuck run by a psychopath.

I just hope the goddess sticks around, she's way too perfect to get wasted as a one shot character.

Attached: q8.png (1500x2133, 1.28M)

>he dares
Columbus was basically an isekai protagonist.

>he believes american propaganda
Columbus was actually a normal guy, all people were "evil" in those times. He was framed by other nobles

How are they making iron tool without fire bricks and mayonnaise?

>tried writing on cellphone during work
>sd chip broke

what can I tell ya god hates my shitty writing

>tfw no isekai where the MC becomes not-Rudolf I Hapsberg

at least there's a semi-isekai of Basil II

wonder if they'll ever make a doujin featuring Van, Rimiru, and Eru?

how can people type a novel on their phones, I get cramps from using it for more than 10 minutes

KEEP YOUR SHIT STORED IN CLOUD

LIKE DROPBOX

All shit

You never got that bout of inspiration mid commute?
i'll tell ya user, those bus rides saw heroes rise and fall.

>mid commute?
i'm a neet, so...no?

Read the manga.