Jojo is no longer cool

and reddit killed it. Discuss.

Attached: yareyare.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I think many "fans", at least the ADHD redditor ones will not like it after part 6

Part 6 is going to be insanely popular and Yea Forums is going to hate it. I already like part 6 so I'll be glad when it gets more recognition.

Jojo is unkillable, even by the likes of r*ddit.

Attached: 1553088708688.gif (495x498, 1.11M)

reddit kills everything we do.

The fact that expectations will be through the floor will certainly help it.

>no longer liking something because of a fanbase who in no way, shape, or form actually affects the content
OP you're the worse type of faggot, you're the type with no opinion of your own, only clinging to passing fads and cultures to seem cool within your social group. In other words go back to plebbit faggot.

>only clinging to passing fads and cultures to seem cool within your social group.

I don't even reveal my power level or talk about anime with ANYONE at all you retarded zoomer faggot.

It’s the secondary animeonly meme spouters.
>LOL ZA WARUDO XDD
>LE BITE ZA DUSTO XDD
>ZOMG IT JUST WORKS LOL
I wish they’d just fuck off

jojo was never cool

Or even Yea Forums.

It wouldn't be fair to say that Araki is a bad writer, would it?

Sure it's ENTERTAINING, but that doesn't mean it's automatically a good story. With how he handled Fugo, and the whole "araki forgot" meme, could you really defend his writing?

I'm sure those redditors haven't actually watched or read it. One of the memespouters I ran into thought Za Warudo was from fucking warcraft.

It went downhill after part 5 anyway.

>ship faggots will go into overdrive when part 6 gets animated

Attached: 1522813760608.jpg (314x400, 14K)

>bad writing
read part 7 and 8

This. Grow up, OP, and learn to have your own opinion.

SABAKU NO WA ORE NO SUTANDO DA

yet here you are, proving that user right. You should get banned along with that faggot that posted about JoJo e-celebs. You both add nothing to the board with your posts or threads, especially this trite shit.

>posts on Yea Forums
>bbut i have no social group :^(((
Yea Forums is your social group, fuckwit.

>Yea Forums is your social group, fuckwit
There's no recovery from this one.

I think Part 8 is the best part so far, the mystery, the suspense and the build up for each arc has been pretty great, the characters are really fun and interesting, the father and son dynamic between Norisuke and Joubin reminds me of the Godfather, we still don't even have a main villian, but it doesn't matter because every fight so far has been a fucking ride. Araki made me enjoy two beetles fighting, an asshole getting a lot of money, and now he's gonna make me enjoy Joseph Joestar fight Josuke with his space and time trascending stand.

Attached: mj8ure2.jpg (2560x1600, 3.34M)

mangafags used to do that shit too, AOs will grow out of it

I hate these people. Basically Justin Y in human form

???

the seinen shift in part 7 removes plebs and powerlvl fags. nothing ot value is lost.

I wish you would bite za dusto and spare za warudo of your presence.

Based

Not sure where you get this idea when threads on Yea Forums, shortly after the first season aired, were insanely cancerous.

I have friends in real life user, I just don't talk about my weebfaggotry with them.

Araki is a writer who doesn't hold himself accountable to too many rules. Which leads to the really cool and imaginative fights he's known for writing, and some frustration when he forgets characters or doesn't fully realize the potential of others. He sucks at the finer details, but he's great at settings and having a strong theme in the story.

>Justin Y
>tfw he makes some dumb unrelated jojoke on a video and still gets likes for it

Attached: 2019-01-31 (2).png (392x220, 19K)

>Somebody I dislike liking something I do makes me insecure and takes away from my pleasure

You literally said you dont like it because now reddit does. You fucking retard.

my only experience I ever had with someone who browsed Reddit was being introduced to him, him finding out I like anime and whining every 10 seconds trying to get me to watch Jojo's and showing me shitty memes.
Why do they have to be so annoying about it.

Hey user, just like what you like.

Attached: 1532040475712.png (300x364, 163K)

It'll take a lot more than plebbit to kill the powerhouse that is JoJo's, fag

>Killed?
No. The memes still live.
>Expanded the fan base?
Yes. And with that. comes people with opinions.
Just blame it on part 5. The moment that people started saying:
>you can watch part 5 without the other parts
Normalfags hopped on. You know there are people that entered part 5 not even knowing who the fuck Johnathan is beyond memes.
Also big point: the fact the the previous jojo fan base was so loud with there memes led to the newfags thinking they had entered some exclusive club. That alone is pretentiousness fuel.

>imaginary internet points

Jolyne/Anasui/Weather triangle.

>i no longer like this cuz other people like it
it takes a very special kind of faggot to have this mindset

Attached: jpg.jpg (385x383, 30K)

What makes you think that? Female MC? You think anything with a femMC gets a free pass with the normals?

And Yea Forums is filled with people like this.

>and reddit killed it. Discuss.
Stop defining what you like by what other people who like it do or don't do. Grow some spine dipshit.

Imagine being such a beta faggot that you can't like something because somebody else likes the thing

Attached: smug anime grill.png (860x964, 297K)

>people i hate like what i like so it makes the content of the thing that i like bad

Attached: Duwang.jpg (600x538, 75K)

>Sure it's ENTERTAINING, but that doesn't mean it's automatically a good story. With how he handled Fugo, and the whole "araki forgot" meme, could you really defend his writing?
I don't think he cares too much about keeping things overly consistent because defining things completely ruins the mystique of stands. He keeps it consistent enough and then tries to build tension through wacky hijinks in his fights over everything else. Like pulling The World wielding Dio Brando out at the last second in SBR. Consistent? Hell no, fun and entertaining yeah.

I am avid Hokuto no Ken fan. Also connoisseur of many old manly manga and anime. I really am repulsed by that Jojo became the default candidate to represent all of the manly anime. I do not think Jojo is bad. I can appreciate it. But the archtype of manly anime? Get the fuck out of here. Not even Hokuto no Ken is close to that. Even though it is my personal favorite. There are whole libraries of juvenile old ass balls manga with same feel. Complain that reddit killed it? You were asinine since the beginning, thinking that some ps game you picked up was the epitome of genre. Peace out.

>With how he handled Fugo
Fugo not going with the group is consistent with his character. Sure its lame as hell that he is only in one fight and never shows up again after leaving, but it makes sense. He knew that betraying the boss was practically suicide. Part 7 and 8 also have much better writing than the other parts imo.

>Fugo not going with the group is consistent with his character.
Fugo didn't have any characterization before that scene other than "he gets really mad sometimes". No matter what he did during that scene, you would be able to say it was consistent.

If you let any fandom ruin the thing it is a fandom of for you then its not the thing that is no longer cool, its you.

Then why is that a problem?

99% of redditors in the Jojo fanbase have already read through part 7. You're being retarded. Honestly.

Look at this dood

He's a really simple character that gets almost all his characterization during that one boat scene. I don't see a problem with it considering how minor of a character he is.

That's the kind of opinion that belongs on instagram. I'm not kidding. You honestly need to grow the fuck up and get your own opinions. I get that since you're here you've got some kind of irreparable brain damage but that's no excuse for being such a faggot. If your opinions are affected by the fact that other people like something, the problem is entirely with you. Fuck. Either take a redpill or go back to whatever hole you crawled from after you saw us in a pewdiepie video or some shit like that, you opinion-cuck shithead.

Attached: kingu6.png (1778x1341, 2.33M)

Jesus Christ, is this Yea Forums?

Why the fuck are you people obsessed with the fact that other people enjoy something? Fucking anime hipsters, I swear.

When the fuck was any anime or manga considered cool in the first place by normies. Stop letting the opinions of random people you have never met influence whether you like something or not.

Attached: Italian music stops.jpg (1200x675, 219K)

Disliking something because someone you hate likes it is just allowing your opinion to be swayed by them. You're letting them control you, even though you're trying to distance yourself from them.
Just pay no attention to what they like or don't like and have your own opinions on things.

Attached: 1513463179479.png (569x802, 673K)

>I didn't use a powerword
>>caring about what normalfags think
>>>>>>>thn uses 'zoomer' in the exact same post
Go back

Attached: a_w_a_y.jpg (2715x2385, 421K)

>Yea Forums is your social group, fuckwit.
god that's the saddest thing I've ever heard

My enjoyment of Part 6 is U shaped. The middle is so damn boring

So it isn't "consistent with his character"

He gets pretty mad during that boat scene. Seems consistent to me.

But they were talking about Fugo not going with them, not about how he got mad.

Only to those who think the alternatives are better. Now fuck off you unironic normalfag I can' believe that I have to put unironic beforehand to get my point across because of newfags using as some fucking throwaway buzzword

Exactly

No jojo isn't cool anymore because of pt. 4 onwards its fucking gay. I mean look at the comparisons between 1-3 and 4.

"normies/normalfags" liking it doesn't diminish the quality of the first 3.

This. Normalfags like a lot of things, regardless of quality, hence why we ignore them. They'll like all parts of Jojo because it's popular to like all parts of Jojo-even they don't know why. Normalfag like Transformers as much as they like LotR.
The key issue is recognising the normalfags from the people with consciouses and recognising when oneself is exhibiting normalfag tendancies at times. You gotta understand why you like something and how it sets itself apart from others in the medium; whether it's dumb fun or of genuine quality.
1>>3>6>8?>>2>>>>>> btw, Jojo was best when it wasn't Jojo

I just don't like part 5 thats why I feel this sad pit in my tummy
I am worryed jojo will never be good to me again
the jojo is no longer a strong mussel guy he is some gay fairly smart loser
no cool stand like CD and Star Platinum
the crew don't feel as tight as other parts they did just all meet like a week ago so I guess its realistic but eh I don't like it
they got us thinking Koshi or Jotaro would stick around but never followed through
they crippled frenchboy for no reason
this whole part sucks

Just finished Steel Ball Run

Why is it so much better than parts 1-6?

Attached: SBR_Chapter_3.png (760x1200, 2.2M)

I have not started part 7 yet is the goodness a meme is it really good?

>unironically letting other people's opinions ruin your enjoyment of something
Your life must be miserable.

I will never understand why people like JoJo, it's just so boring that I don't get it why. I've read all the parts including the eigth one until Josuke talks about something with his father in a cafeteria, I think I didn't find it enjoyable since the story changes completely from a part to another like part 7 to part 8.
JoJo is good until part 7, after that it's trash.

It's by far the best part, not even that guy or that big of a jojo fan

IS THIS LE JOJO REFERENCE XD

ok, basicly, reddit faggs are gay

I diddn't like Jojo since part 2. I stopped reading half way thorough part five. Should I read it again?

Attached: 1534832356601.gif (291x244, 1.88M)

Only parts 7 and 2-3 were good anyway.
It's boring trash. Also
>actually believing Joseph is the Head doctor
Read only part 7. 5 and 6 are not worth reading.

>deciding you no longer enjoy something because other people start enjoying it/it becomes popular

You're the worst kind of faggot.

REMINDER:

Steel Ball Run > Diamond is Unbreakable > Battle Tendency > Vento Aureo > Jojolion (so far) > Stone Ocean > Stardust Crusaders > Phantom Blood

Joseph > Josuke > Johnny > Jonathan > Gappy > Jotaro > Jolyne > Gio

Kira Yoshikage > Funny Valentine > Enrico Pucci > Dio Brando > Diavolo > DIO > Kars

Gyro > Caesar > Kakyoin/Polnareff > Bucciarti > Will Zeppeli > Koichi/Okuyashu > Speedwagon > Hermes/Anasui/Weather

Crazy Diamond > Star Platinum > Tusk > Soft & Wet > Stone Free > Gold Experience

Killer Queen > King Crimson > The World > D4C > Scary Monsters > White Snake

>5 that high
Kys

>The merit of a story is based on how underground and not-mainstream it is

This. Araki has grown a lot as a writer.

More like grown gayer as a writer. I mean seriously we need to go back to 1-3 days

Because it's the only part bar 1 and (to a lesser extent) 3 which has a structured Start, Middle and Endgame from the getgo, which is what Araki thrives at (as oppose to Part 4's SoL or Part 8's ??? etc).

>DP confirming Squalo/Tiziano
Kek

Attached: D2GKjVDUYAAAYHC.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

>he doesn't nose bump his bro

haha omg i see you everywhere xDD

Remember that pressfarttocontinue faggot who did this exact same thing in 2014 and then got caught stalking some youtube whore?

The main problem is part skippers to be honest.

There is objectively nothing wrong with part skipping. Even Araki recognizes it as a valid option.

>Joseph>Josuke>Johnny
>Jolyne & Stone Free second last

ya gotta reread part 6

>Reddit

Don't. Anyway, Jojo is fine. People just need to stop spamming the memes.

Partially that and partially because the quality of the part is vastly understated by people on Yea Forums. I think part 5 isn't very good either but a lot of people I've seen that are watching the anime think it's the best part so far. It's going to be the same way with part 6. People before are saying it's the worst part but it still has that Jojo-ness to it and will be hype for the people enjoying the series for the first time.

I like how low you put giorno and his stand but I dislike how low you put everything part 6
otherwise good taste

somehow its fujo fanbase is more tolerable

God I remember that faggot

this user gets it
we dindu nuffin

jojo was never cool

The meat & potatoes of part 6 is the best of any JoJo part. So many of the "filler" stand battles are actually really interesting and fun, and the plot always feels like it's going somewhere and it's gonna get there soon.

Attached: stone free.png (749x1200, 1.77M)

stop being a faggot

it's a good and interesting story. it is illogical but that's why i like it. other shonen are way too straight forward. i watch anime to experience something i've never experienced before personally.

Nothing changed in the content of the show. Only your shitty opinion changed.

>one copy of openbsd please

Attached: ははははは 3.gif (500x455, 496K)

ok retard

Attached: kira.png (505x427, 90K)

>putting the most incompetent villain in the top

>It's boring trash. Also
This 2bh. The scavenger hunt to find the fruit makes it such a hard read. I hoping for the main villain the spice things up at this point.

Jojo has always been shit

Jotaro was never cool. Only Joseph, Speedwagon, William Zeppli, Josuke, and Oyasaku are cool.

They shit up every comment section in youtube as well, whenever it's a song related to a stand. In killer queen's comment section, there's literally an ocean of them.

>the seinen shift in part 7 removes plebs and powerlvl fags
How does this make any sense when Tusk act 4, and ticket to ride exist?

I hope this faggot get's exposed one day, him and that Jellal moustache guy.

89 YEARS OLD!?

Twitter killed it.
At least r/stardustcrusaders kept within it's own limits
After all the nufags on twitter got to it, it was pushed to death by viz and got to the mainstream.
Normans watching it on toonami didn't help either

>Okuyasu
>cool

Attached: zahando.png (288x315, 7K)

>anime
>cool
Stop being such a bitchy hipster contrarian
Just because someone you dont like likes the same thing that you do doesnt mean that what you liked is suddenly worse because of it.
Four year olds know this btw

Attached: daddy_in_the_house.png (292x417, 155K)

You have shit taste, Okuyasu is stylish and cool as fuck.

Yeah okay he is but he's dumb as fucking bricks and the hand is WASTED on him

Okuyasu is dumb in a pretty good way. He's Kuwabara levels of dumb, which is what battle shonen is missing these days.

Too much shonen heroes are full blown retarded.

I'm sorry, what does "kuwabara dumb" entail exactly? Dude is just completely airheaded. It took him a near-death experience to realize that The Hand's ability can be used to erase things as well as distance.

He's a well written, interesting and believable idiot, but that doesn't change the fact he's an idiot. He failed to abuse one of the most broken stands in the enitre fucking franchise.
Another travesty is that he never really got his own enemy to show off any deveolpment/skills (the same way Koichi had to deal with Yukako by himself or Iggy had to deal with Pet Shop by himself)

Judge my taste, 6 is the second best part.

>11/10
C-Moon, Made in Heaven
Sky High
F.F. - The Witness
Whitesnake: Pursuer
Savage Garden
Planet Waves

>Great, 9/10
Underworld
Goo Goo Dolls

>Good, 7-8/10
The Visitor
Foo Fighters
Marilyn Manson
Heavy Weather
Jail House Lock

>Okay, 6/10
Kiss of Love and Revenge
Jumping Jack Flash
Highway to Hell

>Whatever, 5/10
Dragon's Dream
Bohemian Rhapsody

>Shit, 1/10
Yo Yo Ma
Green Baby

Is this a jojo reference?

Alpha response

FF was 5/10, Manson was also 5/10, Goo Goo Dolls was 6/10, Savage Garden was an 8, Dragon's Dream was objectively a 0, Yo Yo Ma was at least a 7, Green Baby was at least a six, and Bohemian Rhapsody was easily 10/10

it really drags in the middle but the potential fan-service at the start and the insane fucking ending will certainly more than make up for it and keep it popular as fuck. Who cares about the ADHD speedwatchers we might lose due to the slow middle part?

How much of a sissy cuckold are you that you seriously let Reddit "ruin" things fornyou?

A true Chad doesn't even pay attention to what reddit likes.

Tusk Act 4 requires a horse and has a charging time. Plus, it may miss or hit the owner.
Ticket to Ride can only be abused by Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. No other stand could be benefitted from it.
Part 7 stands are generally weaker than those in older parts. Part 8 has powerful stands too, but they mostly belong to rock humans.

Reminder that girls can't understand jojo

Tbh here I watched jojo just after part 4 anime ended and I was about to skip parts 2bqh because I part 3 was so fucking painful slow and boring, part 4 is way better than previous parts and I enjoyed a lot.
After I watched the anime I read the manga and part 5 and I loved it despite what people said about it being shit, part 6 only gets good at the end and part 7 was pretty enjoyable tbqh.
Part 8 is fucking shit btw, definitely the worst part yet I stopped reading after the tank rock human thing

Attached: KingCrimson.png (384x483, 270K)

leddit was born in 2005 so at most it only killed parts 7 and 8

I'll give you Tusk act 4, but you can't ignore the fact that D4C love train was practically invincible, wether or not Valentine was the only one able to use it. Other than Tusk act 4, you could argue that GER could beat it, but other than that it's impossible to defeat.

But those homos and trannies posting fujoshit can?

jojo will always be amazing but only the first three chapters and the third is questionable

>reading YouTube comments
>ever

>Caesar that high
What the fuck is your problem?

Coolness is just an illusion of perception.

Now kiss

Look at this absolute retard who lets Reddit influence his opinion. oh no other people like what I like! - not gonna grace (You) with the attention you lust for