Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

This is a thread for an isekai spider. It has a manga and an upcoming anime.
We can talk about similar isekai if we want to as well.
The last one was deleted for reasons unknown.

Attached: 012.png (1129x1600, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/22521/isekai-nonbiri-nouka
mega.nz/#F!8Wh2CZiR!3DuKgfP9WVRCJmS59Go5JA!pXYxRAxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manga_Guides
mangadex.org/chapter/568516/1
wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-novels-extra/tne-chapter-273
mangadex.org/title/35525/megan-to-dangan-o-tsukatte-isekai-o-buchinuku
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>for some unknown reason
The isekai holocaust is upon us.

Attached: 1527052967040.jpg (1310x836, 220K)

>We can talk about similar isekai if we want to as well.
it as at this moment OP knew he fucked up

It is very obvious to compare spider to slime and dragon egg since they have similar subject matter.
Note I did not say all isekai.

Attached: 67556229_p0.png (1024x768, 522K)

Attached: 60282264_p0.jpg (2476x3384, 2.92M)

Okay I guess there was only the energy for the one Kumo thread.

The anime is gonna fucking suck and i hate that anime always gets butchered so the animation company's can get some quick bux

it's not like we have anything left to discuss even without the nuking.

You can't fight against an totalitarian regime when you have zero power
Also fuck spider

no hajin today?

I can talk about how much I want to fuck Spidermommy's plump MILFy tits!

Attached: Vol10_Illustration_3.jpg (710x1050, 95K)

>had one good thread
>delet the spider one for no reason

There is a new chapter

>Heresy magic is the jewish star
LOL

I don't know... Dragon is incompetent and socially awkward. Spider is competent but socially awkward, while Slime is both competent and socially able (aside from his sense of humor which is shit). Also from that pic, I tried googling ヒロイソ to no avail.

>Also from that pic, I tried googling ヒロイソ to no avail.
That's because it's ヘロイン. (Heroine)

gookshit is why we stand out too much. We should at least talk about the new releases that are relevant even if they're boring or really bad, at least we can poke fun about it.

man I really wish some new otomeshit that isn't one-dimensional or painfully shallow/stale would come out. May cannot come any sooner for Athy.

Attached: r7.jpg (720x1024, 291K)

Reminder that Gyurie is a loser dragon.

oh fuck the right off will ya
We got FUCKING NARC'ed by a tard who went to the IRC
its not the gooks fault, neither the homebrews or the goddamn chinks
it was one bloody user being a t a r d

What happened? I thought the jahyfag didn't go to IRC.

I wish we got the manga of two originals, Diana and Lycoris, translated.

Wasn't the last thread just archived? What could you guys have talked about in a couple hours to get you nuked?
I'm starting to worry that isekaigen is developing a persecution complex

Your thread probably only survived because it had isekai in the filename only. And you be the judge

I told you bitches not to trust that Jahy fag.

we were getting purged before jahy went to IRC. we have a new janny/mod thats too trigger happy, thats all.

(me)
fugg that's heroin. ヒロイン, you know what I meant.

This is the future of all beastmen after the glorious human empire is finished with them. Elves are next on the chopping block, although they still hold value as sexslaves unlike animals.

Attached: 1549436446398.png (874x1254, 1.66M)

Well that's not a Kumo thread so why would it be what we're talking about?

Oh right, I misread ン as ソ, so the correct word is ヒロイン which is indeed Heroine.
And the first is as expected, 勇者 the Yuusha/Hero/Brave/Saint/Professional-Demon-Lord-Killer. Still don't know about the other ones, but either way, I don't know about the other two monsters, but there is no way they could bring themselves to attack this lovable Slime.

Attached: aborableSlime.jpg (400x225, 15K)

jahyfag didn't go, it was another nigga

I was more interested in the gender bender love side story. Stop turning it into yuusha shit.

Oh no, it's another case of "all males are Furries while all females are Kemonomimis".

Others are 魔法使い (WIZARD) and 僧侶 (PRIEST)
it's the definition of a generic RPG party

that's not the last thread you fag

Attached: yah.png (999x999, 310K)

I can only assume that the Heroine is supposed to be a daggerwielding "Thief" then, because that's the only role that's missing from the generic JRPG party though if there was a 5th one in the party, it would probably be an Archer or other type of physical long-range.

u dont fool me

So while we are alive
WHERE'S MY AMBER SWORD CHAPTER YOU GODDAMN FURRY

There are some perfectly good sex slaves among those.

Attached: 1525264271148.png (520x750, 379K)

does Amber Sword have actual kingdom building? I kinda got turned off when he goes to another city and he's just basically doing random quests in an MMO. Same reason I really hated Moonlight sculptor.

I really need something to replace my satisfy my kingdom building wetdreams after TotR and Black Iron Glory not quite doing it for me (still reading that regulary though)

It does now, brendel is about to tap into his inner dinasty warrior to defend his land and valhala

It is the Seal of Solomon, an image of occultism that goes back more than 1000 years.

Attached: seal of solomon.jpg (590x678, 87K)

That random quest leads to the best chivalry moment in the entire chinksphere of isekai user.

I can't believe lucid is fukken dead

CGI and LN designs aside, I have my doubts about whether or not the anime will be able to reproduce the humour of the work. It's probably the most important thing about the series and I noticed that the LN made Kumo much less edgy in regards to the maxed Taboo in comparison to the WN, so it seems the editors at least understood that much, even if the annoying side-stories interfere too much, imo.
The manga also did well, it perfectly captured the humour (and even expanded upon it), while not making us suffer through the annoying side-stories in that version.
But the anime might get saved if it does one thing right and that is appeal to the inside jokes that only the WN readers of the "Turbo TL"ed version would know:
NAI WA~

I'm glad the newfags didn't need to suffer reading that horrible MTL translation

What the fuck, that shit got a manga?

Attached: 1543777260162.jpg (1200x1707, 316K)

I read through it and got lost. Last point I remember was the vampire graping the oni.

It wasn't that bad though. "Horrible MTL" would be describing some of the early Slime TLs or the early unedited TLs on Estelion's Imouto Site.

Isn't there still a gap?
And while turbo may not have known Japanese or English, by god did he dump chapters at the speed of light.

Early slime and turbo spider is on the same leve of mind raping.

The realization that turbo is far from the worst you can find is truly awful.

No, RTD picked up exactly where Turbo dropped (Oni vs Oni ).

guess I'll eventually pick it back up even if it's chinkshit.

Really loved how TotR handled the beginning parts in comparison. All until the barbarian rape I guess.

so the jews stole it?
just like christians stole the roman cross?

i will never grow to like kumo desu again after the MTL bored me to death with the elf village arc. I think that was one of the first times I just dropped a novel 100+ chapters into it purely because it was so boring rather than just a lack of 'translated' content.

I mean, Solomon was King of Israel, so not really. The Star of David is just a cleaned up and stylized Seal of Solomon, removed from its occultic magic circle.

I dropped when the fucking timeline went full malazan empire on my ass, and since i had skipped every goddamn side story it got real hard following what the fuck was going on.

Any Burgers here who bought Slime manga vol. 9? Mangarock sometimes takes ages to upload the newest Veldora's Diary, so a dump of Veldora's Diary #9 would be greatly appreciated.

>and since i had skipped every goddamn side story
Maybe you should not have done that

Attached: 1531096867614.png (435x435, 107K)

bored me to tears mate, the MTL was starting to make me numb as well.

I meant the gap between proper translations.
I thought blastron dropped it before catching up to RtD.

Why the fuck do you guys still stick around here? Surely there must be a better place on the internet for discussing isekai. You could even discuss non-isekai gookshit there.

Oh, then yeah.

You're such a little bitch, user.
Everyone else soldiered through it, and that was back when we didn't know what the fuck was going on.
Now, you can just ask when you get lost, and someone will explain after calling you retarded enough times.

bah, you fags will be nuked by animeonly scum soon anyway.

good, the homebrew cancer was getting too autistic anyway

Fuck off you cunt, your the only goddamn abbo trying to push the blame on something as harmless as homebrews, hell i bet you are a fucking newfag so fuck you and fuck every goddamn newfag

because I can never leave this place, the unveiled toxicity is refreshing

I'll go to reddit if i want actual help/advice though

Solomon was a jew himself and even the King of them so its not really stolen.

>Surely there must be a better place on the internet for discussing isekai
Like what? Individual translators' sites?

A place with no accounts and enough activity? That's difficult to find.

He's right though, is not directly harmful, but it light a bunch of autistic people to make more and more useless threads, also is embarrassing how some newbies go around telling us "New chapter is up" like wtf care about.

Literally anywhere else sucks mad nigger dick so no, i ain't leaving.
the board will break before i do.

lol retard, stay mad
homebrews were and still are cancer

>wtf
Fuck you samefag motherfucker, homebrew did nothing wrong, they didn't even post that much bar a few replies at most when chink and korean garbage was getting 200 repies
Now fuck off.

It's the late stage of general cancer, where they turn into a proper circlejark.

IT CAN'T BE A FUCKING CIRCLEJERK WE HAVE ALMOST 30 ONGOING WORKS JP/CHIN/KR MADE THAT GETS DAILY CHAPTERS OUT
FUCK YOU

Considering chink and korean comics are allowed on Yea Forums, their garbage is far, far more related than circlejerky homebrews.

I see
thanks for clearing that up

t. butthurt minotard

>suffering through content you're supposed to enjoy
wow your'e so cool, user! What medals did you get from "soldiering" through some isekai novel? Did you get an ARCOM? A Navy Cross? Oh I know, you're probably some shitter from /pol/ so you probably got an Iron Cross!

You're such a soldier and a MAN for drudging through worthless shit that no one likes! You should do that all the time and never do anything you enjoy ever because that's how MANLY and SOLDIERLY you are! Fun is for FAGGOTS!

Attached: 1464567214854.png (635x640, 547K)

Stay mad, dude. Go and cry to your mother if you don't like the fact. If they are so much into a necessity for attention they should go to Yea Forums

native isekai

Mangaka is decent at pacing though. Enjoyable even though the whole knee premise is retarded and almost irrelevant since the MC isn't even handicapped. You guys should just draw for homebrew instead, don't need a decent story to make something enjoyable.

Attached: e16.png (1125x1600, 787K)

Where else can I discuss Kumo? I'm only here for spider.

Attached: Portada_9.jpg (1000x1391, 399K)

The sense of satisfaction seeing everything come together later on, when translation got acceptable again.

Fuck you cocksucking faggot, it wasn't them and your attempt at false flagging the thread will not work.

I agree, fuck homebrews and autists who defend them.

>skyrim meme shit
What the fuck

Those threads used to be comfy, but for the last few threads there's always someone in here trying to pick a fight about the most useless stuff ever.

Attached: 1552497861477.jpg (640x640, 27K)

You're the reason these shit threads got nuked. Good.

I pity you, user. So let's not waste on your faggotry. Thanks to mods that they pay attention to those fags of homebrew.

Attached: 1524685659515.jpg (192x220, 19K)

Because they got nuked like they were in the early times of the shield.

Popularity breeds faggotry.

faggot

>homebrew autist still mad that his slop of shit isn't allowed

false flaggers trying to undermine the thread.

What are you guys fighting about now

Attached: demon.png (375x309, 99K)

I love isekai because my life is miserable and I wish I was dead.

Attached: average isekai MC.jpg (544x960, 70K)

same to be honest

one user doing a rp attempt of a nativefag and capslockfag.

please dont post my bio and pass it off as your own thank you

eh, things were getting more autistic by the day but the only reason I even bothered lurking the isekai threads were for the homebrews since I'm already reading or already read all the shit getting posted otherwise

jahyfag getting b& was fucking gay considering the level of idiocy permitted or outright encouraged elsewhere, but that's neither here nor there

Attached: how_4chan_dies.png (1872x592, 123K)

> since I'm already reading or already read all the shit getting posted otherwise
If you're only here for recommendations, then good riddance.

Let's see if i get vacations outta the iris thread

discussion and finding interesting new things to read and discuss, doublenigger
apparently you're just here to shitpost, so get off that high horse

Attached: 1551521780606.png (500x381, 136K)

>tfw you live through some characters eyes so hard you just want to end it all and hope for the best
>gotta take care of my cat
bruhs

Either /trash/ or some 8ch board.
Why do mods delete these threads instead of moving them to /trash/ anyway, that place was created with the sole purpose of banishing cancerous generals.

cause it ain't a general fag

sure thing mate

>8ch
Kill yourself.
>banishing cancerous generals
So the whole Yea Forums?

I've seen some degeneracy, and these threads aren't that. The fact of the matter the turnover and discussion that goes on is fairly topical. You can't even say it's not anime or manga because most of these stories turn into manga and anime. People were talking about MT years before the anime got a confirmation and the manga started running. Same for Shield Hero. The only problem you could have is the topic not being solidly detailed, but the fact is narou is a highly encompassing subject that manga and anime are trending towards.

It was nice knowing you, isek/a/i.

Jesus, stop pretending you're some paragon of post quality.

I've been in these threads before because the OP had one of the couple isekai stories I follow (like this one), but they ALWAYS devolve into discussion about the latest chapter of some literal gookshit.
I'm sure that's the only problem mods have with these threads too, non-japanese content is strictly non allowed on Yea Forums.

>banishing cancerous generals.
so all of Yea Forums then

uguu am i kawaii

Attached: kumo dess.png (614x472, 195K)

still looks better than anime spider

Attached: kumoCG2.jpg (1098x748, 256K)

Did you just make that? If so it looks pretty good.

>I'm sure that's the only problem mods have with these threads too
That's an absolutely unwarranted confidence. The deletions are absolutely unrelated to discussions going inside the thread (just see the previous one, that mostly talked about Kumo with zero mention of gookshit)

i really dislike the LN kumo designs, even going the youjo senki route and doing an anime original design would have been better

Guess what got picked up finally

Attached: firepower01.png (622x896, 1.28M)

nicedesune.png

I can't read moon

Attached: elf surprises a girl broke her neck just to turn around.png (1018x359, 176K)

false flagging scum user, they are trying to underminde the threads.

Anybody here knows if the Kumo WN was ultimately dropped by the author?
So that she can just focus on the LN now?

Whats wrong with the face of the left character?

I'm hyped for the next volume

Attached: IMG_20190321_172640.jpg (2736x3648, 2.6M)

TenShitara Slime =/ Monster Isekai
sadly

most monster isekai is ruined by MCs getting human forms.

Slime is just Re:Monster with less rape

Neat, someone new picked up pic related.

Attached: Astrid the School Shooter.png (562x800, 917K)

Yes, YES, yessss

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAHAHAHAHA
Wheeze

Best form

Attached: Arachne.png (800x1200, 296K)

Attached: 1553209188470.png (917x1356, 1.03M)

In English.

Attached: Ilust05.jpg (1220x1800, 946K)

Eh, but there are Gabiru, Geld, Kumara, Ranga, Zegion and Apito, just off the top of my head. Also the perma-human-form is something from the WN where after the tournement arc Rimuru only stays in human form. But the LN changes a lot (I don't know details about later parts) but the manga and anime really boosted the amount of scenes where Rimuru is in Slime form instead of human form. It's likely for that to continue in the future as well.

mangadex.org/title/22521/isekai-nonbiri-nouka
Farming Isekai 72 chapters

She looks good in that armor, but still looks better out of it. Wearing nothing would be best.

Attached: dm7_t.png (469x750, 421K)

It's not about the human form.
The problem is that it doesn't explore the consequence or prospect of being a monster enough.
He is never a target of subjugation of hunters, never get into territorial struggle with another monster, level up/evolve,that kind of thing- by the time it got out of that cave, it's already a village leader fighting against another tribe(of wolves).
If Rimuru had been a cheat human who can monster speak instead, the story wouldn't change so much.

b-but he is a slime, weakest monster!

Attached: 1521009242179.jpg (736x1089, 203K)

Imagine her wearing just the bottom half, or nothing at all there. Lulu can't cover both of them.

>over a hundred days until the next kumo volume
How will I cope?

And Best Girl to the Rescue!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-22 at 01.28.50.png (1186x936, 254K)

I don't remember his clones being robots in the WN, this is LN exclusive content, right?

Yes. They are probably actually cyborgs, made from his clones.

>He is never a target of subjugation of hunters
Wait for season 2

i unironically liked the early carzy translations of spider and interpreted it as her being batshit insane to the point of being nearly incoherent. It made the story a lot more interesting... the non-spider side stories though were completely intolerable though.

Toothbrush was the beginning of the end

>non-japanese content is strictly non allowed on Yea Forums
But that's wrong

>christians stole the roman cross
HMMMMM i wonder if there was an event in christian history that made them adapt the cross as the symbol of their faith. They didnt just randomly steal it you retard

Mindraped Ariel best Ariel.

I want to be reborn as her kid.

Attached: 7sw3elA.jpg (1202x850, 157K)

>call themselves isekaigen
BUT TOTALLY NOT GENERAL GUYS
faggots

>Dragon is incompetent and socially awkward
Finally an MC I can self-insert into! Seriously it's time for some incompetent isekai protags, Gary Stus are yesterday.

Attached: 1536832490955.jpg (761x645, 99K)

Permaclosed eyes. They only open when she needs to 404 some poor faggot.
>that one faggot who asked nip author if it's okay to TL his novel
Why do retards never learn?

Would /x/ shit work in isekai with mana-rich environment?

Attached: 1547371000968.png (324x499, 153K)

>there's still that bloody MTL gap in spider chapters

Attached: 1524201019137.jpg (386x276, 36K)

How did the vampire girl even mature? Explain.

She's a True Vampire, not some dead nigger.

DOMO

Attached: OVERLORD S3.jpg (1358x615, 56K)

There is definitive lack of isekai with guns.

Attached: 1549756238819.jpg (1008x691, 261K)

The LN design was better.

Katia is best girl

I couldn't bear the culture\sport festival art, it's horrible filler.

Attached: 1539609098641.jpg (429x451, 63K)

Overlord does a bit. Like how Ainz legitimately doesn't care about humies in NW when they're in the way of his plans. But then again he was 2138AD shadowrun dystopia wageslave, so there might not have been a lot of human in him to begin with.

Attached: 1525429969995.jpg (1652x929, 794K)

>call themselves
>themselves
Prove it.

Can't wait for the Overlord reverse isekai arc where Aniz keeps his powers and establishes a new world order.

Author can do what-ifs with other guild members being transferred instead of Ainz. There's 41 of them, Maruyama can write that shit until he's dead at the ripe japanese age of 141.

He had cyborg bodies in the WN but only deployed them in the elf village battle instead of for reincarnator collection.

New volume when

Attached: 1553022442697.jpg (265x186, 20K)

5 was translated two days ago.
If you mean JP volumes he usually takes 4 to 6 months per volume so probably about 3 months out.

>41
you mean 40, Bellriver is dead.

Not his character, I assume this is what Ainz is: a copy of Satoru personality over Momonga in-game character. Just like the rest of NPCs are fluff+creator personality.
>mfw actual Satoru is still a wageslave without even Yggdrsil to escape to

Attached: 1530936805412.jpg (580x773, 62K)

>upcoming anime
You mean the abomination.

Attached: mpv-shot0235.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

just like the MC lol

fuck spider

Where? Cant find it

I don't give a damn how it looks, I'm gonna be watching for Aoi Yuuki's voice alone.

Attached: 011.png (1129x706, 255K)

mega.nz/#F!8Wh2CZiR!3DuKgfP9WVRCJmS59Go5JA!pXYxRAxQ

Attached: 0.png (415x414, 118K)

Asspull vampire?

Good taste
Yes, fuck the spider

Attached: 1553017790998.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

>fuck spider
Remember not to suffocate the spider with mating press: they have paper lungs down their belly.

Attached: 1541340066354.png (1280x561, 487K)

The vampires in Kumo aren't even undead, they're just infected by a magic virus. Besides she's a vampire because of her cheat skill.

>The vampires in Kumo aren't even undead
yikes

>yikes
Fuck off tranny.

They are bloodthirsty battlemaniacs, that are at least weakened by sunlight. Though Sophia is immune to sunlight, due to her cheat skill, she only has the benefits of a vampire. The only downsides of being a vampire that she suffers from were already parts of her personality.

Gotta realize it was never actually a fantasy world, the earth is just in a science fiction + high fantasy universe all along

Wait. What do you mean 5th was only translated, 7th volume was out like a year ago

Attached: 36507617.jpg (318x471, 63K)

I mean, that's what I said. I said that 5 was translated. That is the precise wording I used.
The novels are up to 10 in JP, and 1 to 5 are translated into english.

Attached: 006.jpg (1445x832, 480K)

I want to fug that spider.

Attached: 1549821043939.jpg (234x367, 59K)

Ahh, my bad. I read all up to 8 in my native language so i thought all was translated into english already.

[Vermin Bane]

What kind of Demon Lord uses a fucking bow?

Attached: 1547602578019.png (1019x401, 353K)

Around elves...

How do you explain a hero tier main character get hurt by an arrow then?

Come here bitch

Attached: 1550272924062.png (375x345, 160K)

>up to 8 in my native language
Which is?
I'm asking.

Attached: 1522851991439.jpg (1676x943, 710K)

the injury in the knee is even more irrelevant than the isekai premise in other stories. He ran away because he does not want responsibility anymore, not because of the knee

Well all job offers involve some level of physical exercise, his knee hurting with superhex did affect his choice of job.
On F-rank job I bet he could just summon familiars and have then guard shit in his stead while sipping tea on a porch or something.

Attached: 1551558795134.png (1038x784, 345K)

>The only downsides of being a vampire that she suffers from were already parts of her personality.
what

>get one of those manga guides to a subject
>unexpectedly, it's a reverse isekai
>instead of jap going to another world and enlightening them, the otherworlder comes to japan to be enlightened
this came out before 2010

Attached: another world.png (647x257, 154K)

post page

She doesn't suffer any downsides of being a vampire, but she's a muscle headed battle maniac which is a common trait for vampires.

She's a haughty bitch and vampires are strongly associated with superhuman arrogance.

russian translation (pretty good) from broken english translation(almost impossible to read).
They only did all up to 8 which was 7 mouth ago. For some reason, 9 and 10 still not translated by anyone

Attached: QT2Hs3AdYeA.jpg (1440x1080, 346K)

We /r9k/ now

this page?

Attached: page.png (951x1257, 1.36M)

On one hand It's better than readying eye-cancer MTL from TurboTL, on the other hand I'd die from cringe if I read isekai in Russian.
This is a serious dilemma.

Attached: 1536477225040.gif (192x224, 51K)

i'm actually learning things i didn't know

Attached: 50Hz 60Hz.png (955x799, 808K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manga_Guides
Is this it? Best I could do with info from page that doesn't come up in reverse image search.

The english translation is on novelupdates dot com at series/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka/

yeah

Attached: end.png (2042x1434, 2.76M)

That tracks the webnovel version rather than the light novel, though.

Attached: 009.jpg (1191x732, 439K)

happy ending

Attached: graduates.png (1996x1302, 2.31M)

Much appreciated user

Attached: 1541322902395.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

It is good until she gets out of the dungeon. The only good thing after that is the big reveal (which is really good) and after that you can drop it as it completely falls into power wankery with no redeeming qualities.

Never believe faggots like this user they told me dumb gamer isekai, op villager isekai and black summoner isekai are shit, while they are masterpieces.

Attached: 1551051694370.png (946x794, 863K)

Your taste is shit. The best parts of the story (raising Sophia & Wrath's entire life) are long after that.
"Power wankery" is completely off the mark since Kumoko doesn't even do any fighting whatsoever between the defeat of the robots in the underground facility and the elf village battle (a span of 10+ years!).

Attached: Vol10_Illustration_1.jpg (750x1194, 151K)

This is how OPM does it, it's best to leave fighting to lower lvl side characters while MC rests easy and enjoys SOL.

Didn't she kill that demon commander guy who was going to expose the truth, and the hero?
Those weren't exactly "fights", I guess.
Fuck Shun, by the way.

Wasn't it just she summoned the Queen Taratect who killed the general completely by coincidence?

Maybe try Risou no Himo Seikatsu? Though it's more about main characters trying to keep the kingdom together and not fuck it all up.

>30 day prep time
>brings laptop and bunch of sitcom shows
>doesn't bring wikipedia dump
ONE
JOB

Attached: 1544697406756.jpg (860x299, 111K)

Shun and co adventures are the comedy.

CUTE

Attached: c4557fb138e1042fc4bc4226797d528201.jpg (650x933, 232K)

who?

everyone

Yeah, he is not ideal and that's what makes him a good MC. When he tries to recreate things from our time he actually struggles with them.

You lost me

Attached: 1526444107117.jpg (353x444, 42K)

That's why he should've brought manuals, books, wiki dump. It's such blatant plot-convenience move to have him forget the most important stuff with prep time.

Attached: 1547440672516.jpg (839x629, 120K)

Didn't you ask me who's cute?

But I'm not user

Attached: 1527757553194.jpg (130x195, 10K)

That's the point though. He subconsciously still has remnants of his "human self" left, like how he gave the order "not to attack humans". It's an actual plot point that the Harvest Festival arc properly addresses so there is no problem.

Attached: StopRightThere.jpg (1053x1849, 627K)

>not to attack humans
Ever since I've read that line in web novel - I instantly knew it'll come back to bite his slimy ass. Good lord what was he thinking when making this a law?

Attached: 1549306899091.png (784x961, 705K)

It's actually fascinating to compare not only the Blastron and Turbo translation quality, but also the corresponding Yen Press official version to see how the script itself changed from WN to LN, even setting translation quality aside.

Attached: tl comparison kumo.png (4000x5000, 1.6M)

>3+ TL versions
Yeah I'll just read LN when it comes out and fully translated in 10 years.

Attached: 1528383707406.png (525x525, 372K)

Neither of those is what she actually looks like dumbass

Attached: 1522355509790.png (400x400, 123K)

>mfw they're from the 1 DnD circle
>Overlord: CZ Delta = Carlo Zen
>Risou no Humo Seikatsu: MC son is Carlo Zen

Attached: 1546158254716.png (1280x920, 1.99M)

>riding the slime
Walking on really fucking thin ice there kumo-chan

Attached: 1548304163023.jpg (1676x943, 1019K)

It's just the body double that Rimuru lent her. No way would Great Sage or her evolved forms allow Mahou Shoujo Kumo-chan to stand on Rimuru's true body like that.

you forgot Altina's and Log Horizon's author.

>Altina
>Log Horizon
Oh yeah, those still exist.

Attached: DED SERIES THANKS JEW PRESS.png (600x600, 227K)

Log horizon's not gonna stay at the prison forever.

>zero e-releases
>zero scanlations
It's ded Jim, the train went off the hype rails long ago

>Isekaied MC is weak
Don't you love when that happens?

Attached: 1530519941379.png (607x849, 568K)

But he isn't "weak" per se. He somehow becomes a plant-monster tamer and for some reason no one else was smart enough to think of that before him.

he never got to prison, it was all resolved and he's working on the TTRPG now
stop spreading fake news

Oh shit, new chapter.

Attached: d.jpg (3584x2548, 1.41M)

So you even how to: make soap; crop rotation, make steel, Mayonnaise; tempura, bee ecosystem? With your base knowledge how fuck you'd be in an isekai world? Adapt or die, No MC lucky, you are in your own

Attached: adapt or die.jpg (1280x934, 769K)

did you remember to pound the mochi today user?

If he cucks village girl we riot

Very fucked, I made effort to read that Dartnell book but it's for restarting civilization on Earth when it declines, not advancing isekai one.
Still should be useful.
I'm also reading The Manga Guides to get better general understanding of disciplines.
2nd mochin in progress

I wonder how much the feedback that people get when writing a WN influences the LN/Manga.

This is weird

Attached: r5.png (1126x1600, 724K)

has she been dicked yet?

It'd all be hopeless like that. The only solution would be to get isekai'd from a future sci-fi Earth where stuff like ESP and - if it's not reincarnation - AI chips exists.

Nah, Baba Okina just has long ass hiatuses.

It's the form she goes to sleep and wakes up in even as a sysadmin.

is he tall tall, or king of manlets tall?

Attached: tall jap.png (660x478, 255K)

who?

Attached: Q3.png (2230x1600, 2.95M)

and then it releases a chapter with half the text consisting of
>the previous generation demon lord
>the previous hero from two generations ago
that kept talking about how the previous generation demon lord and the previous hero from two generations ago fucked up all kinds of shit trying to kill D

me

Nah, he probably just got isekai'd by the government's secret isekai service.

>1000 years
But the jews have been using it for over 2000

>He's over 180cm tall!
That's over 5ft 11in, so he's actually average or above pretty much everywhere in the world.

Sort of. It's been seen here and there, but it wasn't until the 14th century that it started becoming a definitively jewish religious icon and was seen plenty among alchemists and muslims for long before then.

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: kumo7.png (637x871, 373K)

The humans for burning her home.

They started using it at that point because the "david" of that star was a massiah that came in the 12thcentury
His name was david alroy
The name of the star is also called star of Remphan

If in doubt, blame the elves.

hairy

Attached: chaos.png (1115x1600, 1.17M)

the humans come to her place uninvited, torched her furniture, and who knows what they did to her dinner, and then shot an arrow to her, and then peek on her skill list, that's just rude.

she's far too high in the human-furry scale

>womb tattoo
>head handles
>big breasts
>fangs
>HAIRY
How can goddess even compete?

Man, the sword dad raws look sick.

Attached: 1546197234351.jpg (891x1280, 214K)

Their mission here was to kill her or mindrape her, that's grounds enough for her to just murder them for exp.

Shirou would be proud.

Why do you keep posting this image?

Imagine this....
>come home
>bunch of people you don't know are at your house
>they trashed the place
>burned it to the ground
>stole your food
>shoot arrows at you
>then started to reveal private info about you to the public
How would you feel?

Attached: __kumoko_kumo_desu_ga_nani_ka__sample-fd53d68ac956616bbeba0a5a5484fc6f.jpg (850x568, 86K)

I saved it from one of the old threads because it was so ridiculous.

i like her

Attached: human fountain.png (1115x1600, 1.08M)

Because it's still funny no matter how often I look at it.

I like her boob belt.

>hey these non threats are scared of me
>oops 8 are dead
>dangit why do humans fear me?

you guys are forgetting that spider scored firstblood before humans got to attack.

Attached: oopsyourdead.png (811x712, 210K)

It was a accident, shit didn't turn into a bloodbath before the idiots went and actually attacked the thing that can just stand there and scare them to death.

Attached: Mirror2.jpg (1104x1434, 279K)

They burned her home first.

So, you're saying they violated the NAP?

>monsters come from trees
What the fuck?

Attached: 1524531602303.png (788x608, 407K)

It was self-defense.

B O N E
O F
M Y
S W O R D

Attached: 1524803303405.webm (400x300, 1.92M)

Just a little more

Attached: minotaur smile.png (500x358, 69K)

At least it plays with the concept later on.
Eventually a hyena girl appear in a male uniform and says she`s a boy, but no one believes her and she doesn`t understand why.

Would you spare a palm-sized mandrake user?

Attached: 1524880372572.png (790x667, 496K)

You don't get to set someone's home on fire and then start complaining about why what's living there wants to kill you.

Attached: w9.jpg (1500x2126, 1.41M)

fairy only

Attached: 83e861157c3c017e4981dbdde5b8ef39.png (1332x629, 791K)

I want to give her good soil and plenty of sunlight and water.

Why wouldn't I? As long as she doesn't wet herself on my hand she can fuck off. It's not like I want her disgusting blood on the bottom of my shoe.

Oh right, I remembered who the summoner dude is, he's the guy that made Oni eat his whole family.

>plant
>blood

Anne best girl!

>she doesn't wet herself on my hand
I bet it's sweet nectar.

Attached: 1532611674428.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

I know I would have her.

Attached: 1542656776737.png (792x637, 539K)

F

Attached: chaos defeated.png (2256x1619, 2.52M)

fuggin high level griefer got what was coming to her

What a waste, human x goat is the ultimate pairing.

Attached: chaos.png (1115x1600, 553K)

>we steelmaking now
Seriously. How much dosh has this mad lad splurged already?

Attached: they_were_40_billions.png (1792x2548, 1.91M)

What's the point of that panties if it's covered by fur anyway

>knees not inverted
One job

>expecting anything from isekai mangaka

Attached: V11.jpg (2000x1422, 710K)

Best kind of goat

Attached: 8.jpg (844x1200, 210K)

>new chapter
>jobber's POV
meh.

>jobber
>MC
What did he mean by this?

It technically checks out, nigga. It's indeed a shame about the fuckup the mangaka did, though.

Attached: 250px-Codex_baron.bimage.png (250x291, 86K)

>what is HxH

Talking about this chapter:
mangadex.org/chapter/568516/1

what did you mean by your own post? latest kumo chapter was from jobbers POV

I meant to humiliate and belittle other user but it backfired.

Attached: 1526424616564.jpg (1689x950, 178K)

I bet MC doesn't do anything to nadeshiko even if he wins.

Attached: 1527471839791.png (777x786, 490K)

let's just say that she is more human than goat.

Attached: jahy3.png (501x546, 206K)

>he doesnt innately know how everything is made by recalling a vague memory of 'how its made'
man this shit is so unrealistic

happens all the time, nothing to worry about.

Attached: x-10.png (287x625, 98K)

dense fucker

I give up. sauce on that?

Attached: comedian.png (720x1024, 232K)

>who knows what they did to her dinner
They cooked it, so she should be grateful.

imagine being thankful to a robber that rob your entire house but cook you (from your fridge too) figuratively instant ramen.

Attached: Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.png (296x949, 305K)

do they just hand out truck loicenses for free in isekai manga?

>Kumo can fucking scrynuke people
Wew lad, vol 5 is fun so far.

Oh, that. Weird four-ears over there keeps throwing me off from IDing it. not to mention the drastic style change from

Attached: x5.png (843x1200, 573K)

>pic
God I wish that were me

>[Skill] has level
Death March especially, in what metric can you measure the difference between each level skill?

Yknow you could write a story where that is you...

Attached: 1551874563371.png (796x512, 224K)

In XP, are you dumb?

Attached: 1525411382636.jpg (1689x950, 186K)

Its not jewish star, its symbol of Moloch

I'm content with short fanfics.

Attached: 1544337086404.jpg (652x511, 83K)

>he doesnt know theres no difference

Attached: u11.png (130x145, 11K)

I really liked the fight against the humans. It really makes her seem like the bad guy since she probably didn't have to attack them, even if they burned her home down. The cutaway to the humans getting hurt and being in pain was a clever way to illustrate that kumo is doing something thats pretty fucked up if you think about it. They just think she's a very threatening monster, and instead of attempting communication with them somehow she decided to treat them like any of the other creatures that have threatened her. It was like seeing a D&D battle from the boss monster's perspective.

Cult of Moloch was eating babies while jews.. Nevermind

>this is what europeans actually believe

In terms of power, how better is a lv 9 skill compared to a lv 8 skill?

What's top level of the skill there is?

level 8, but level 9 offer you greater control and effect.

For Death March there were actual terms associated with each Skill level like "Beginner", "Expert", etc. and IIRC the final one was lvl10 "God".

HAHA one of the most retarded stuff i've read in a while...
i don't know if i should say thanks or fuck you to the guy who posted this here.

Attached: 01.jpg (550x780, 62K)

Fei>Katia

Attached: is actually a dragon.jpg (959x1390, 233K)

So, her cheat skill is getting the hero to ride her?

>guzzling on gookshit
The only one to blame here is (You).

Attached: point.jpg (717x1032, 86K)

Is it believable for 10 years girl to escape from her home in a single day just because she will endanger them if she stay there any longer?

one day seems ridiculous to be honest

Protagonists are by nature ridiculous people.

>yfw finished volume 5

Attached: more.jpg (707x766, 289K)

>That was how fierce and one-sided Loren’s attacks, which looked like a storm, were.
>The goblins who tried to apporach him were immediately reduced to black and red pieces and blown across the room.
>Some of them tried to run away, but they were pushed back by the goblins who came in from behind them, all of them falling prey to the raging wind.

so let me get this straight, loren goes full windmill punch mode and starts obliterating a horde of goblins, but didnt do this to save sarfe + sarfes cocksleeves. incredibly based.

It's your usual i get next level i get next level autistic isekai shit (without a harem this time), how f/a/ggots consume it is beyond human understanding but the spider reaction faces make it 7,5/10. Once again mediocre jap trash is saved by a good artist.

I would get bored of that easy life.
Not like that tho.

Attached: 1414416645991.jpg (467x433, 40K)

Shit bait faggot, go back to rеddit.

It's not like that at all past the first 3 volumes.

Attached: Vol10_Illustration_2.jpg (710x1051, 79K)

It's the heroine though

Not sure what's the author's thinking

How to write shit that would sell.

You need write it good for it to sell.

You can write scat battle manga and it will surpass one piece in sales if you can write it better than one piece.

>You need write it good for it to sell.

Attached: 1550367926778.jpg (340x565, 46K)

so what was D's excuse to reincarnate her as dragon?

Dragons are cunts and she was a cunt to her so she turned her into a cunt monster.

makes sense

I don't think D deliberately made them monsters, they just reincarnated into what their souls were closest to.

>demonic delete this

Attached: 1529101145655.png (1128x1619, 683K)

Flat dragon girl, what a waste

I would feed her some protein

this makes me mad, someone should write a story where humans are exterminated

t. Alice

Attached: 1536352520651.jpg (1676x943, 832K)

kek

Kumo is basically gonna end with that at this rate, people have been pushing her buttons too hard.

t. AYY LMAO

she already committed elf genocide, humans are just a step away, sadly demons will get swept on that too

I'm thinking about writing an eldritch monster mc, maybe I'll kill all the humans too and have the beastmen rule.

Yuri's REEEEEEEEEE, FUCK ELVES attitude is great.

Attached: DEUS VULT.jpg (847x298, 169K)

Elfs, humans and probably demons next, just how much energy does this mad autistic genocidal lady need?

Attached: Royal_obligations.png (532x479, 144K)

all of it, because the fuck up of the hero from two generations ago and the the previous generation ago, along with Potimas, used all the available energy and fucked up everything

Is there a link for Volume 5 which isn't riddled with ads and forces me to solve captchas as well

RTFT

Attached: 1520642957654.png (325x261, 108K)

there is

Did she get raped?

Yes notice how belt is tied differently after.

I found it with a bit of cleverness which didn't require reading the whole thread

New chapter of the tit sucker isekai is out.

Attached: wind tits.png (1032x768, 874K)

>such a totally unexpected development

Attached: isekai hindenburg.png (1075x1600, 553K)

O MY DRUM COMMUNICATION

>lolibaba gets huge tits
NO, NOT ACCEPTABLE

Why didn't civilization develop user? Are all isekai denizens lazy cunts who overly rely on magic and thus don't care about advancing sciences?

Attached: 1525658049295.png (1039x723, 876K)

i like reading retarded isekai it really makes me think about then and the author and how much or rather how little thought was involved.

O MY MEIJI RESTORATION. I suppose it isn't surprising that the author wasn't going to keep the notJapanese as total shitters.

Attached: isekai meiji.png (1075x1600, 526K)

Ame ni utarenagara
Iroasenai atsui omoi karadajuu de tsutaetai yo

Aztec when?

Attached: Black Cat Fran.jpg (640x910, 180K)

Yes magic makes science harder probably

2020 Olympics were a mistake.

it should be the exact opposite when you can burn your own bunsens.

>Empire of Dhala
>Dhalani Republic Army
Which one are they?

Attached: H38.png (1075x1600, 286K)

see you'd think that but fire isn't really a big hurdle, but trying to logically explain magic, which by its very nature defies the laws of physics, nah my dude

why would you develop scientifically when you have a powerful renewable resource which causes 0 pollution in the form of magic. Advancing magic just seems like the superior option. The problem is less that science isn't advancing and more why isn't magic more integrated in peoples lives. An enterprising magician must know that selling lighting and cooking implements that don't require combustible material will net them quite the profit especially if they can manufacture them cheaply enough even peasants can afford them

mage supremacists want to keep magic out of people's hands

Usually the answer is implementing a bit of the know-hows of science into magic to they integrate easier huh.

TRIGGERED

Attached: MAGIC CANCER INTENSIFIES.jpg (1547x2200, 890K)

Loli Sophia was pretty cute, where did it all go so wrong.

Attached: creepy momcon.jpg (991x1451, 225K)

>francois republic has sweet ass a10 horses
>never use minigun on them to fuck up empire
chekhovs gun strikes again

Attached: ysmini.png (398x512, 168K)

Mana isn't infinite and they can't materialize it for later use unlike Tanya

creating technology with magic is just science with different rules.
the main thematic difference between the two is that magic is a personal skill that needs talent and training to grow while science can be distributed and can scale with the population.

wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-novels-extra/tne-chapter-273

Attached: 2hu98.png (685x940, 1.08M)

Cute feet.

Attached: 1530824077217.png (697x440, 248K)

you can distribute enchanted items.

>Besides if I go to war I'm gonna end up killing lots of people
>Humans give a lot more experience points than monsters
>Mm, can't say no to that
Your heroine, people.

>“I was recently enlightened.”
Nice euphemism for psychological abuse.

The French had both. Maybe the Dhalans are the frogs.

>Six female ghosts floating around the Black Turtle were absorbing Toji’s magic power.
>Ah Hae-In grinned.
>“They’re succubi. Absorbing magic power is their specialty.”

Attached: bigjb21.png (500x137, 101K)

you missed the point, the label doesn't matter as much as the process. I can "enchant" my car's windshield to have water resistance by applying RainX to it, no one would call that magic though.

>male goblin harem
Absolutely based.

Attached: 1534441659138.jpg (729x547, 172K)

You need specialists to make that Rain-X. Same with enchanted items.

>footfetish isekai MC
This keeps getting better

Attached: 1524486952604.png (386x527, 125K)

you need a specialist to INVENT RainX. it can be mass produced after that.
and that's some really flimsy logic. everything in our society is created by some kind of specialist. you think we're already in a magical world?

but wait, there's more
there's the dick eating slave with a gambling addiction
hero scamming
/ll/ Haku
Succubi village

>it can be mass produced after that.
Sure and MAGIC would manage sourcing of raw materials, production and distribution.

>cute loli
>feet
you had me at hello
what manga is this?

Attached: c9e8.jpg (1000x1421, 204K)

Attached: LAZY DUNGEON MASTER.png (1686x1200, 1.37M)

Thank you

Attached: 1553006831733.webm (1280x720, 73K)

Does it have decent novel TL?

Attached: 1547475657131.png (168x27, 5K)

again, that's just normal science and technology but with different labels.
if you're going to make a distinction between the two it's not going to be between magic resources and regular resources. they're both just resources to people native to those natural laws.

>“If you make this vow, I, Heynckes, will do the same. That I will kill this Orden you speak of.”
>“….”
>I hesitated slightly, but the answer was obvious.
>It was a cheap price to make a member of the Nine Stars my ally. Plus, I had to meet with Chae Nayun eventually.
>“…Fine. I’ll accept it.”
welp, it was fun but hajinbowl is over, nayun won

It starts off kinda decent, but gets worse after a few arcs. Also for what it's worth I tried re-reading it the other day and not even the okayish early parts hold up on second read.

>hypnotizes himself to believe slaves are items
He rivals Kuzuma in pure scummery

Attached: 1542019333179.png (1117x671, 514K)

[real meat] is in every thread. how are you just getting to this now?

i dropped it at futa meat

V2 this year

I thought it's Pochi from Death March.

WN or LN?

>Black hair MC
wheres my Bald fat delinquent isekaid MC?

Attached: 0000176973.jpg (400x300, 8K)

Reading about Kumo basically mindraping Ariel was horrifying.

Attached: top granny.jpg (969x1463, 224K)

With the way things go Boss and Nayun are going to try to merc each other without Hajin's knowledge while trying to court him.
Yeonha is going to keep up her shy girl act and lure Hajin into her sex dungeon with promises of cool technology.
Aileen and Sahyuk are going to get kicked to the sidelines like the garbage characters they are.

I have to say the way the LN handles statuses and skill descriptions is very lacklustre compared to the WN translations and the manga. They're a pain to look at

I liked how she gave up halfway

He's nowhere near as scummy or as entertaining as Kazuma. I also couldn't decide whether it's a good thing that the series underplays his foot fetish. On one hand it doesn't get as creepily masturbatory as series like Re:Monster for example. On the other hand, even if the rest of the series is kinda weak a little extra foot fetish fanservice might've kept me reading it just a little longer.

I don't remember that, was it after the pretend lesbian marriage arc? That part was the final nail in the coffin for me, but the series turned really bad after the black wolf monster appeared and everything related to Leona and the futa sisters was pure garbage.

>isekai magical DDoS
That was badass move.

Started off as a WN and got picked up as a LN like most of these series do.

I'm asking what I should read: WN or LN. There are sometimes crucial differences between them.

Attached: 1549080800074.jpg (1043x783, 190K)

Bold

Attached: 1546639045165.png (319x522, 139K)

it is the lesbian marriage arc.
I abandoned ship the moment the idea to give meat the futa potion was brought up, have not looked at it since then

from the sounds of it Kumoko isn't quite right in the head either but I'm not even halfway through the volume yet

>It starts off kinda decent, but gets worse after a few arcs.
so it's every isekai i've ever read

It's been a long time since I read that, but wasn't the end result basically them becoming super BFFs and a life extension for Ariel?

Attached: x9.png (1230x1750, 1.85M)

kumoko is completely fucking insane on top of being autistic

Yeah, but it turned a gloomy coward into someone chipper with no fucks to give and she felt it in real time. It's like getting alzheimers and feeling it while it happens.

Goblin Snake had a hard life.

Attached: goblin_snek.png (797x734, 604K)

what would his cheat power be?

Been a while since I've read either, but I haven't noticed a lot of major differences. The only noteworthy one is that in the WN the Dungeon Core heroine is a mostly loli who occasionally turns into a busty teen while in the LN she's mostly a busty teen who occasionally turns into a loli.

>survived mc favored by a goddes and got merged with a part of her soul
Seems like a win.

Well sure, but there wasn't much of a choice for Ariel in that matter.
Cute dog daughter

Attached: 1528929522709.png (1230x1750, 1.4M)

>insane on top of being autistic
sounds like a woman after my own heart

Fucking normalfags downplaying patrician fetishes, as always. Thanks user.

Attached: 1539761717828.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

"Solar" power.

Attached: lul_pedo.jpg (415x288, 26K)

And yet ironically she's the only one who isn't retarded.

wtf why would they do that shit. imagine living right next to the border where that changes

I'm having a hard time determining whether the series has any novel ideas or if it's completely generic and just happened to push the right buttons for me when I first read it. Leaning heavily towards the latter now.

Are there any homebrews with female MCs? I feel like I've exhausted all of novelupdates, narou and royal road at this point.

Ariel's soul stabbed back, right? They both became each other, to a degree.
I haven't read how it goes down in volume 5 it was just like that in the WN.

>”You thought it was Evandel’s time to shine?”
>”Haha, too bad. It was me, Shin Jahyuk!”

>The only noteworthy one is that in the WN the Dungeon Core heroine is a mostly loli who occasionally turns into a busty teen while in the LN she's mostly a busty teen who occasionally turns into a loli.
So is she a milf in the manga

>mfw friends repeatedly joked how they are able to find me in crowded locations during the sunny days
>by the shine alone
FUCK
YOU

Attached: 1551584517980.jpg (530x277, 26K)

Wrath has it pretty straight, he just doesn't like murder.

max strength or resistance?
Downside he can't take transportation or eat pudding

Attached: Takenouchi.jpg (370x197, 29K)

>exhausted
I've seen at least 36 isekais where the female mc is a villainess you are telling me you read them all?

The manga's presumably an adaptation of the LN version.

I have this feeling that Hajin will just ignore the fucking dagger

i'm writing one
but... is not going really well

For real, I was very disappointed by Fenrir there, his growth shouldve been greater than that

Of course he will.

Maybe, but I hope he doesnt dare to use his last free death to continue to escape the Nayun business its been too much already

Funky flow

what a waste.

he got worfed

one chapter said it had two, the next it said 1/3, and don't forget there's the bullshit orb that he can probably hack into fixing that

why cant i remember this happening. this is fake

I think I isekai'd to an alternate Earth

Of course I haven't read all. There are thousands of feMC novels on narou, after all. But I can tell most of those aren't worthwhile just by glancing at the synopsis or the ratings. I've read, or at least given a try, to basically all moderately popular feMC novels with a synopsis that seemed interesting.

>But I can tell most of those aren't worthwhile just by glancing at the synopsis or the ratings.

Attached: 1542584821523.jpg (907x722, 65K)

I'm not saying every low-rated story is bad, but given the thousands of low effort shit uploaded to narou, you can't seriously expect me to wade read through every single novel.

And you expect homebrews to be worthwhile somehow?

It's a shame that he embraced papa bones and we never gonna see the balde emperor

I feel that Sahyuk will get the ending like Bathory from The Monster Who Levels Up did. And I’m more than okay with this.

How does literal teh rei character manages to be so cute?

Attached: 1546789134735.png (788x917, 759K)

Sure, why not? I'm not expecting any masterpiece. I read web novels because they appeal to my fantasies, not because they're well written. The issue with narou is that there's just such an ungodly number of novels you can't realistically hope to read them all. I've looked at the first 40~ pages or so of the highest ranked novels, but at some point you gotta stop. Especially considering reading raws takes a lot more effort than reading English.

dog ears

Attached: fake meat.jpg (851x1200, 146K)

They were rushing tech improvements as fast as they could after being exposed to the technology of the world.
No time to regulate, only time to build more systems and get technological parity.

There's actually a paper published about this, "The History of Japan's Electrical Power Industry Before World War II"

If he really did abuse the Orb it give himself infinite lives, I think co-author is gonna flip. And probably realise his greatest fear: make him deal with every bullying victim he made fall in love with him, at once.

what is this dog girl meat meme

Don't you hate it when you an isekai updates so rarily that you forget what it was even about?

Attached: B25.png (1080x1536, 582K)

Oh gods the humanity!

Attached: H26.png (2150x1600, 1.19M)

dog
girl
meat
meme

What's there to not understand?

Attached: dog_shagger.jpg (950x609, 72K)

Say what you like about how the worldbuilding is great and the stories weave together well but the fact is the arts featuring Kumoko whether alone or with others are the best parts of the story

Attached: spider muscle.jpg (781x753, 332K)

The way he describes the ambrosia you could call it rum titty.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's a shame. The manga so far is fun.

Attached: x23.png (2460x1750, 3.55M)

That's not the same MC is it?

I know that feel bro

Attached: gori.jpg (1125x1600, 672K)

>I just want to live a peaceful life but I'm an idiot and get myself roped into various shenanigans.
the worse type of isekai

>but that problem has largely been eliminated now that most appliances are made to work on either frequency. Compatibility information is posted on a permanent label on appliances, like the one shown in the photo accompanying today’s column. It’s usually on the back or side. On refrigerators, it should be on the inside of a door. If you see “50-60 Hz,” the appliance can be used safely anywhere in Japan.
Cool, i guess it only matters when a disaster happens and they cant share electricity between the two grids.

oh boy i love isekai
there's so many i can't remember which one is what

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Attached: gulag.png (1133x671, 283K)

Why is this happening today?

Attached: ok.jpg (1386x783, 149K)

>last sentence
We still are.

Attached: 1535928445428.jpg (768x768, 177K)

She is going to completly destroy the armies of both sides.

Not really hard to tell each other apart if you get to memorize their unique gimmicks (i.e. "homefucker-kun", "epic fail Assassin-kun", "wood guy", "max-level villager-kun [actually there's two different kind of them now]", Level 1 guy, Level 2 Guy, the list goes on...) What i'm having a hard time to tell apart though, are the Dungeon Lord/Master MC types.

Attached: bones.jpg (566x727, 58K)

i wish the TL for the novel wasnt done by an ESL, i really like shinka no mi.

Attached: x22.jpg (1008x1434, 159K)

>fuck spider
Oh I would if I could.

Attached: SPIDER BOOBS.jpg (741x1093, 245K)

the iris thread is safe
i repeat the iris thread is safe

MC is cute.

Attached: 1545528002223.jpg (650x924, 322K)

tell me more about "wood guy" does he chop wood?

Attached: 1529927321360.jpg (766x498, 149K)

He chops WITH wood

Attached: 1552434967216.jpg (501x747, 80K)

>epic fail Assassin-kun
Is that one who's a loli now?

>Kumo punches Portapotty in the face with her headless human torso because the dumbass thought she only had one brain
Man I love this series.

Holy fuck I understand why Diablo is so autistic but what's this guy excuse?

Attached: 1528498714904.png (593x345, 284K)

i want to split that log

Attached: stretchy.png (717x714, 366K)

A life of being a loner lab rat that has never known the touch of a woman.

Ho, I don't think you can

Attached: 1529018009007.jpg (606x944, 201K)

i think you have a probelm

I regret asking that hits too close to home.

Attached: 1528320349817.gif (133x242, 355K)

The only problem I have is that I'm not isekai'd yet.

Attached: 1539132565482.jpg (582x800, 67K)

I'm weirld disappointed that future Shiro/White/Kumo actually fucking talks.

Very rarely and when she does talk it spooks the shit out of everyone else in the room.

Do it

Attached: 1546290157083.jpg (475x604, 103K)

I know somebody that can help you. You just have to find him on the streets.

Attached: isuzuelves.jpg (700x527, 104K)

what's the appeal of Iron Ladies? fun?

>reverse Stokholm syndrome
Kek

Attached: 1535318240721.png (494x648, 416K)

I couldn't possibly tell you. I read it all in one day and I think the funniest part of is to see how batshit insane chinese people can be.

Attached: 1533586793302.png (450x450, 112K)

Well, so far in the LN, even if she talks rarely it appears she's actually capable of conversation.

Attached: Vol5 reunion.png (1206x1241, 382K)

Is that the one with bottle of menstruation on top of enemy gravestone or something?

I have learned that you have a higher chance of becoming your mmorpg character when you kill yourself rather than being ran over by a truck, so I'll probably go that route to become a brown slutty girl.

Attached: 1536199254515.gif (350x260, 1.95M)

That was just friendly banter between a girl and a viallin.

Oka is the person she's most comfortable with.
Since, y'know. Pic related.

Attached: Vol10_Illustration_6.jpg (710x1050, 87K)

That's either a very smol loli or a hugeass australian spider

Chinks being batshit, in space.

when i think of a fail assassin, i think of this guy, i'll just summarize his retardation of revealing himself to the enemy and then letting them go and then not watching for even 10 more seconds afterwards with his stealth cheat powers

Attached: completely avoidable situation.jpg (1756x3602, 2.18M)

What's that sniper isekai manga again? Did it get any TL?

Shit went bad after the Arabian guy was showed up. Fuck those guys.

The guy is a high school student, not an adult. So Oka is just really freaking tiny I guess.

>Oka is just really freaking tiny
I don't know about you, but I'm imagining.

Attached: 1523995980859.jpg (720x720, 79K)

is this what you're talking about?
mangadex.org/title/35525/megan-to-dangan-o-tsukatte-isekai-o-buchinuku

Attached: png.png (985x1400, 1.35M)

Oh, it's the one where they just tell him to buy a slave.

It is, thanks.

Attached: 1543762374184.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Well if I'm a ranger-only class I'd be buying melee slave too.

Attached: 1550394511667.jpg (1689x950, 160K)

>anyone know where i can find an inn?
>buy a slave, they'll tell you where you can find one

That's how you say
>fuck off mate
In Isekai

>ywn be mommy dommed by your slave elf

Attached: shota zangan.jpg (838x1200, 276K)