Big Chinese companies are buying up Japanese animators

twitter.com/reanimator999/status/1108699084028678144

This is troubling news. Japan is already lacking for animators as is, but if all of them went working for China instead, normal Japanese anime will take a hit.

What do you think? Do you welcome the arrival of the new 'Chinese Anime' industry?

Attached: chinese anime.jpg (1207x1299, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDiWyNJjaao
youtube.com/watch?v=oH2uGJyXHiA
youtube.com/watch?v=lUQbpr-wpTw
soranews24.com/2016/08/24/japanese-fans-fund-animator-dormitories-to-help-young-anime-artists-working-in-tokyo/
youtube.com/watch?v=EGejeMd-soo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Condor_Hero
youtube.com/watch?v=s1nlye4EGa0
youtube.com/watch?v=mvctMBKRCB8&list=PLM1krO-_bo0dg_c3woABC89nez5qPapyw
youtube.com/watch?v=1ED2Z0TBlN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All this means is that Japanese companies will have to pay more for animators and there will be a price war. It's a good thing.

At least they're paying for them and paying for them better.

>22 hundred a month is a lot
Is that a good wage in China/Japan?

So wuxia anime is the future.

I can't wait for the Legendary of the Condor Heroes anime.

jesus christ the chinks truly are a disease
first Yea Forums
then Yea Forums
now Yea Forums
when the fuck will these subhumans just make their own shit and fuck off?

Yeah seriously. It'd be nice if the people making my mongolian puppet shows weren't living on starvation wages. And while I could see some studios struggling with this initially, higher wages could also lead to more people actually getting into the industry and end up boosting animator availability in the long run.

>Bili Bili

Are they gonna change the name to something Chinese?

Attached: BNMk.gif (425x400, 133K)

>having to live in China
Pass

They should first start hiring japanese VA's because their own language sounds like shit.

It's inbetweeners.

Honestly one of the only languages that disgust me

This and most yuropoor languages in regions like the baltics and northern europe.

They do, some those chink anime have jap versions and some of their mobage use jap VAs.

This.
It's very fucking distracting.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDiWyNJjaao

>Abe allowed this with that legislation he passed two years ago
lol

Here we go back to QUALITY times.

Spotted the laowai who's never heard mandarin in any accent besides beijing. Let alone wenzouhese.

Nips deserve to get shaken down the roots if they can't pay their animators competitive wage against fucking chinks.

They already do
A chinese waifu mobile game, Girls Frontline (basically Kantai Collection except guns) hired JP voice actresses for all their characters

Oh jeez, Japan. Time to actually pay your draw slaves a living wage.

It took me a while to get used to it. Male VAs aren't that bad but damn do the women sound off compared to designs.

Wait, you get paid for animating stuff? I thought you just got your meals and a "good boy" at top some days.

99% of the studios use 3rd worlders to draw anime anyway.

Very troubling that Japan will have to pay more than slave wages now, whatever will they do?

/ck/ too.

Basically the only reason why anything chinese fails is because chinese sounds worst than a drill piercing your head from ear to ear, so this so much.

I hope the jews, who are prolly korean, in the industry take notice of this and pay better wages.

China is saving otaku culture in Japan, some Chinese firm also brought SNK and injected money in it, the CEO is Japanese but the money is coming from China now, only them are playing KOF in Asia.

>China wants japanese animators
I don't get it. Why would they need them in the first place? China has a bigger population than Japan and they probably have their own animators. Why would they go to such lengths for foreign ones?

>thinking gaijins have the skill and intellect to draw japanese anime

will the quality not suffer? I doubt the investor would tolerate reducing their gains and simply move to outsource everything. Maybe africa or someone other state in asia is soon next for cheap sweatshops.

youtube.com/watch?v=oH2uGJyXHiA

> such lenghts
> normal wage

>implying you need massive intellect to drag and drop

Attached: drag and drop.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Soon everything will look like dragon ball because Mexicans will be hired, what a future.

Step 1: Hire Japanese animators
Step 2: Make Chinese wageslaves learn from them
Step 3: Discard Japanese animators

The same reason Americans buy up Indians for Tech, 3rd world Women for sweatshops, and Mexicans to clean up yards and bathrooms. Some people are just more accustomed and have a better feel for certain jobs.

Seriously this. Fuck Chinese.

Maybe if animators were paid more, this wouldn't be an issue. Just a thought

>he hasn't seen el hermano vs jiren
The future is bright if Mexicans take over

China should change their national language to Japanese. Their young people are weeaboo enough that they just might like it.

Maybe to train/AD for Chinese animators?

Good. Chinese government is based and uncucked. CIA puppet state Japan will fall soon.

I don't get it. japanese outsource their shit to koreans don't they?

Because they want to steal it, same with huawei xiaomi shit

Too expensive, enjoy your literal ear rape Chinese VA.

Maybe JP should start to actually pay normal wages to their slaves.

This this this.
China operates on a pretty basic system. Hire foreign talent, steal foreign ideas, claim as your own.

Good. Japan needs to treat its animators better.

I don't get it too. As for today japanese draw only key frames, the rest do various outsource studios from countries with cheaper labor. Of course, key frames need more attention, but they already have skillful animators. May be they planning to radically increase production?

Its in between jobs not animator, dumbass

No, animators need to realize that animation isn't a real job.

Troubling for an industry that is renown for ripping animators the fuck off. If this forces more studios to adopt KyoAni's model (animators are salaried and good schedules are made and maintained) then all the better. Say what you will about their works, but their treatment of animators is far better than the typical pay per cut contracting.

>The same reason Americans buy up Indians for Tech, 3rd world Women for sweatshops, and Mexicans to clean up yards and bathrooms.
that's because they're cheaper. which is not happening here

Once their fake economy implodes we'll never have to deal with them again. Lost Decade 2 is coming and the Day of the Bug Spray won't be far behind.

If you'd buy the japanese blurays instead of pirating like a leech, then there wouldn't be this problem.

What they do? Monopolize the dog meat industry?

The question is whether the product still provides enough value for the client. Maybe you'll see less episodes (like how Kadokawa loves making 10 episode shows) or shorter runtimes instead of animation quality drop.

I'm sorry I guess I misread the part where "WANTS JAPANESE ANIMATORS"

Appearantly china will be a leading super power in the new world.

Because weeaboo wapanese hurrdurr what do you think the name bilibili is from? Its the fucking pikachu from Index

It really does. Chinkanese is such an ugly sounding language and it's like Russian in that it makes everyone who speaks it sound kind of retarded.

>if the japanese had an extra 1000$ they would pay their animators better
that seems unlikely

Holy shit it's happening.

You could buy all the BDs they print but unless you only bought BDs with high quality animation with well paid animators, then they'd still pay their animators the same shit and run off with the profits.

For an inbetweener, yes.

The otaku animators should actually pay for the privilege of working on anime.

Are you guys honestly bitching that animators can actually get a livable wage now and still do what they love? These motherfuckers work 16 hour fucking shifts to bring you anime tiddies and laser beams shooting out of assholes just because they love it.

Because they're weeb and Japan is always better than china

Bullshit, literally every other job OTHER than rank and file animators get decent wages

Attached: animepaychart.png (640x469, 362K)

>the Chinese buys out HanaKana
>she gets gangbanged by fat Chinese executives

Gomenasai Hiro-kun how can i do the tsundere character right? Please enlightenment us O glorious Japan-kun

Besides OP, the only complaining is about China in general and not the treatment of animators.

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre.

Attached: 1403670257579.jpg (1000x671, 279K)

>'livable wage'
You do realize that the vast majority on personal expenses now are on 100% unnecessary shit like cell phones and video games, right? Modern society has made food, clothing, and housing cheap as fuck; but middle class status symbols are marketed to the poor so they can trick themselves into thinking they're middle class. These animators shouldn't bitch for more money, they should just spend less on unnecessary shit.

Never happened. Fuck off CIA nigger.

They are only getting paid well now, once the chinese have established their industry and the japanese hires have trained the first wave of chinese animators, the wages will crash back down.

I do, for the shows I like. I buy merch too with my limited budget.
It'd be wrong to assume that they'd pay their animators better with that money though.

Bro animators get paid almost nothing, like worse than american waitresses before tips.

The anime industry can produce a plethora of anime shows for all kinds of niche because of slave labor. So yes, paying those dumb otaku animators more money is actually bad. It means less profits, which means less anime will be made, which means less free stuff for us pirates.

asks China-chan nihon-kun

Japan is a modern country with a high cost of living. For the amount of experience it takes to be a director or chief animator, I wouldn't call those "decent wages". They are livable, but the same experience in any office job will get you much more salary.

the bugmen will give them less yen

You forgot while working longer hours.
16 hours is consider the average
AVERAGE

You do realize that most wages prior to minimum wage laws were 25 cents an hour, right? Minimum wage exists to prop up major entertainment and consumer corporations, not to provide more for the poor.

Or they could get a different job that pays more for less time, effort, and training.

kola bong wo
Chiu wi quailo

Yep.

great can't wait for all of anime to be soulless just like anything that ever comes out of china whether it'd be people or products

>animators getting paid more
While good on paper this is just going to end in a bigger divide between high budget shows and low budget ones that get outsourced to Korean animators (which already happens). 90% of the shows in a season are going to be filled to the brim with "dramatic" still shots and CG.

Spanish for me.
But that might be bias because I was forced to take it in Middle school when I was at my dumbest.

The Japanese operate under the motto
>work harder, not smarter

I just hate coolies, man. It's depressing watching the Yellow Jews worm their way into fucking everything.

Studios get nothing from disc sales.

It'll be fucking hilarious when a handful of animators are paid top dollar for RWBY levels of cgi.

I would buy BDs if they didn't have DRM.

That was made by Brazilians tho.

But i do, i bought the girls last tour manga and BDs for example.
Both Japanese and English versions.

I have to love something way too much to do it though, shit is expensive as fuck.

Chinks, nips, gooks, they're all literally the same people, just with slightly different moonrunes.

>lmao these faggots are making shit I love for nearly free because they are fucking stupid enough to like doing it
You get that you're just an asshole right?

Actually, for the Japanese, it's just "Work". Their promotion system operates on time put in, and if you aren't promoted at the right time you never will be and should just commit suicide. It's insane. At least the Chinese value initiative.

Thunderbolt Fantasy wasn't soulless.
Granted, Urobutcher was with the chinks with that one, but still.

It's the fucking tones. All tone-heavy languages sound like shit because they structurally can't have sound harmony.

>Modern society has made food, clothing [...] cheap as fuck
Yes

>housing cheap as fuck
Hell fucking no. This is the problem. Housing is going up literally everywhere and far outpacing wage gains.

Taiwan is not the PRC.

God that's fucking depressing. Most of them make less than burger flippers.

That wasn't China, that was Taiwan.

Wrong, REAL ESTATE prices are going up. Housing is cheaper than ever.

You shouldn't, though. It's just shitty physical media, and there's always a stream or an electronic data somewhere available on the internet.

You know what, maybe, JUST MAYBE, this might actually save anime and change this chart, if I were the head of a company and see these news I would start paying more to my animators even I had to fire some people here and there, you know, less quantity more quality, if we are living in the right timeline this might lead to something really great.

That already happens in the west, it's why animated shows/movies are almost all CG trash now and hand drawn stuff either adopts a super simple CalArts style or costs a ludicrous amount of money.

>hand drawn
Top kek, nothing in western animation is hand drawn now. It's all digital art at best, and flash at worst.

Their own fault, user. Those dumb otaku animators know about unions and that they ought to band together if they want things to improve. But they don't wanna, so they don't need pity at all.
They are a servile people, and should be treated as such.

If you pay more for your staff then you'll likely have to charge more for your productions as well. It could work out, but you could also lose to competition in the meantime. Of course, you could also end up being one of the few surviving companies and charge even more to cover the loss in supply. But it's hardly a given that paying the animators more will bring more money to their company.

b-but isn't Taiwan chinese?

Attached: 1551752185643.jpg (480x270, 22K)

I don't know how exactly you are making the distinction between those two things. Clarify because it doesn't make any sense to me. Both constructing buildings and the actual land itself is extremely expensive.

This. Where's the Japanese Bernie Sanders? If the workers want higher wages they're going to need to vote for it.

you can't stop us, we are literally everywhere

Attached: 1550242983811.gif (600x600, 622K)

I like physical media. I collect a lot of CDs for example. I just can't morally justify purchasing something with DRM though.

Different kind of shit, still shit but less shit.

Pretty sure we're complaining about China and hoping Japan gets it's shit together

What?

please no, I can't be bothered to learn chinese as well and it's such an ugly language.

The Taiwanese didn't have their souls drained out by decades of brutal communist rule. That's why they are still okay.

Wasnt Japan studios basically outsourcing huge chunks of his works to China and Korea in the first place?

are you ready fur GU CULTIVATION, MOUNTAIN CLIMBING and YOU DARE?! Yea Forums?

Taiwan is not part of the political entity that is the People's Republic of China, it has declared independence but Pooh's gold keeps other countries from recognising its sovereignty.

Doesn't China hate Japan?
Also isn't China overpopulated to the point Heihaizi are a thing?
Why would they want to ship Japanese over?

Real estate is the ownership of the actual land, housing is the price of paying for shelter.

NEVER LEARN CHINESE.
Its literally a curse, nothing worse than having to listen the worst people in the world than understanding them.

Yes. It's so foolish when the answer to not enough supply of workers is immigration, not sending your money overseas to people that won't pay for health care to the elderly.

Just watch any show's credits to see half the staff is not japanese, Satan.

Attached: 1385957198063.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

>NEVER LEARN CHINESE.
someone post it

Yes, they have korea too but they spent $2Billion in bribes trying to get information related to DRAM production to create their own.

If i amass enough social credit score will i get a cute chink girl with stinky feet?
HAIL XI

Japan's anime industry will fortunately never get its shit done. It doesn't need to, anyway. After all, it's a multibillion dollar business, thanks to all those dumb otaku animators willingly working themselves to death for nearly free.
This makes it profitable for the relevant people that have money, aka the sponsors and producers, to keep financing anime.
The only way it could get even better for the sponsors is if the animators actually had to pay for working on anime.

Taiwanese don't count as mainland chinks.

China is going to be in negative population growth soon. Short term (30 years) it'll still be overpopulated, but long term (100 years) they're going to get kicked in the ass by an aging older generation and shrinking younger generation even more than Japan did. Because unlike Japan - which simply started having fewer children by individual choice - China mandated a one child policy for EVERYONE. That means the population will at best be cut completely in half, totally fucking anyone who was hoping to rely on pensions in old age.

China has been overdue for a revolution for the last ~200 years. The government can only suppress and brainwash people for so long in the information age, a big chunk of the youth already gets around the firewall and filters.
No idea if it'll end in a democracy or something else entirely, maybe China breaks apart like it's done a million times in history.

>housing is the price of paying for shelter
This is extremely expensive then. The land value of a particular real estate is usually not that much compared to the value of the actual building/home. I have no idea what universe you live in where "paying for shelter" is cheaper than ever. It's exactly the opposite in most parts of the world.

Every Asian country hates Japan, but not enough to stop trading with them. Business is business, after all. They do try to fuck them on petty shit when they have the chance, though.

Attached: 1465979023960.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Soros was wrong. The chinks don't want freedom. They just want enough money to not be poor. The chinks know that the gobinment knows all about them, could immediately remove them, and make them social pariah for the rest of their entire life. But that is fine, as long as the gobinment can keep the economy up and turn enough of them them into middle class workdrones.

>Doesn't China hate Japan?
China's population is huge. They don't all share the same opinion. Even a huge minority opinion on something can still be shared by more people than the entirety of America's population there. So more than enough people to hold sway and make things happen. Most of the older generation hate them, but a lot of young chinese these days are weeb as shit.

If the chinese were allowed to wealthy and secure for long enough, they too would inevitably learn to desire personal and political freedom.

Chinks are very Jewy, Gooks aren't real, only nips are good.

They'd also love to have girlfriends but there aren't enough women around. They'd also like to not work into old age just to keep up with their health care. Turmoil is inevitable.

People in the west are happily trading away their personal and political freedoms. It's all a big lie.

No matter how much power the government has against an individual, there's still a billion of them and only a handful of old dudes to remove. It only seems like they don't want freedom or change on the surface because you can't be public about your feelings.

This.

based and redpilled
china is literally the most disgusting sounding language in the world

It's amazing how little respect for other people they have. Even when travelling abroad, everyone agrees that chinese are the worst kind of tourists.

They want to build their own animation studios, and hiring outsider expertise is the best way to do that.

That's a separate problem entirely and will hit a tipping point soon. Politicians are extremely disconnected from the public regardless of which party or country you're talking about.

generally it's the most poor who drive revolutions- not the middle/upper class.

China's economy is entirely a self-cannibalizing engine though so it's gonna crash horribly at some point, which is less funny for us because it'll result in a world-wide recession/depression

the insect meme may be real after all

Attached: 41327654312.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Japs are too busy antagonising China and Korea to even start thinking voting center or left lol

>taking examples from the chinese on how to treat humans better

Attached: 573dcbc2130000d6053822c0.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale.jpg (720x480, 81K)

I doubt any Japanese will move to China.

China is a shit hole compared to Japan.

The average price of a MRI in Japan is around 80 dollars for example so Japan's health care is pretty cheap.

I think a news article did an investigation about Japanese health care and MRIs and Japan has an abundance of MRIs, lowering costs.

Meanwhile, in America, it is like you need to be on a wait list for a MRI.

That's how you get a 5 year bubble economy and a decade or two of lost decade/bubble burst effect right? It would be interesting to see Chinese communist propaganda animated like those 80s direct to dvd OVAs.

There are plenty of MRI machines in America and it's easy to get an MRI.

It's just not easy to pay for it.

Japan's health care will collapse when there aren't enough young workers to support the old people.

The animators only do this because they love anime.
They'd probably be pissed if the economic climate changed, causing less anime to be produced, even if it meant they'd be better compensated.
A movie, or one cour can be produced for only a couple million usd this way. That's an unthinkably small amount compared to animation production costs in the west.

There's a lot of reasons for the differences, but one of the main reasons is the fact that your average Japanese person isn't a walk fat lard of shit that may get a heart attack any second. Healthcare costs can be distributed very easily when your average person is healthy and eats well.

North Korea does it, i fail to see why China wouldn't.

Semi related, but Cupid's chocolates is one of my guilty pleasures. Season 3 with Japanese animators and especially voice actors when?

Attached: x1080-QXk[1].jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

>that your average Japanese person isn't a walk fat lard of shit that may get a heart attack any second
Instead they overwork themselves.

>It's another episode of [this thing] WILL RUIN ANIME GUYS I SWEAR

They also don't have millions of illegals pouring over the border inundating their institutions, taking the services without paying.
Yeah, yeah I'll go back to /pol/ now.

Yeah, but if it gets really bad they just jump off a building. It's still super cheap.

This so much.

i loved kong's voice in ping pong

In an ideal situation, the nip animator teaches chink wannabe animators how to animate, then dies from overwork.
That's a win-win situation for everyone.
The chinks get better at animating, and there will be one less nip who will grow old and be useless.

No, I meant that this competition may push japanese studios to reconsider the way they pay their employees.

Where my Sichuan bros at?
youtube.com/watch?v=lUQbpr-wpTw

Attached: mala.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Pfff maricona

The solution is to hope that software engineers manage to create smart enough software that will get rid of most animators who do necessary stuff like inbetweening, coloring and framing.

You're wrongly assuming chinks behave and think like westerners. China was integrated into the global economy under the assumption that this would happen; nowadays, even neoliberal rags like the economist have been backing away from this. Chinese care less about freedom and more about being strong. In the early 20th century, Chinese intellectuals were liberal not because they liked freedom, but because they associated the ideology with strong nations like the UK, USA, and France. By the 30's, those intellectuals suddenly became split between fascism and communism because liberalism no longer looked strong. With the west suffering internal turmoil, I doubt they'll look to liberalism anytime soon.

Attached: 15498352486869.png (1570x862, 962K)

>Meanwhile, in America, it is like you need to be on a wait list for a MRI.
Have you ever needed an MRI? I've gotten them twice in USA and both cases they were scheduled within a week or so (at my convenience).
Maybe if you live in a rural nowhere town? Try going near a city (not even in one).

Oh finally, a living wage for our guys. Fuck the Japanese, they had it coming

That literally would have happened if Japan won the war. One of the big motivations for Japanese imperialism is the belief that they had the superior culture in Asia, and now today the entire world can see that its absolutely true. Japan winning the war was one of the greatest things that could have happened to Asia.

Attached: 1548189966644.jpg (1269x1123, 608K)

I never imagined the boomers would forgive Russia and let them manipulate the country. I guess I should have seen this coming with how much biblethumpers suck up to Israel.

Attached: 1546269621187.jpg (1080x1529, 806K)

Taiwan isn't independent, they're the legitimate government of China.

Spaghetti all over the place

Nah they needed to be nuked in order to produce good anime.

Attached: 1544474320281.png (400x434, 90K)

That might have been true at some point in history, but nowadays, nobody cares about Taiwan.

Keep dreaming, Ken-sama.

is she the slut who gives a french kiss to that beta chink?

The world would be a better place had Japan stayed out of the war.
>KMT defeats the communists
>United Korea
>Manchuria later becomes independent though closely aligned with Japan
>Taiwan, being full of weebs, becomes a Japanese province

That's a high income salary in China, but still shit in Japan. Really depends on whether the animators can afford to move to China, and which part of China. Urban china's apartment prices are madly expensive, sometimes higher than Tokyo.

>mfw I can laugh at Yea Forums beause i can fully understand those Villainous shorts while those faggots wait for subs
feels good

As an artfag trying to get a degree in animation that solution doesn't sound appealing at all user.
It seems like we're headed in that direction though, with programs like Clip Studio almost nailing auto-coloring already.

Attached: 123478621786812.png (500x500, 449K)

It was impossible though. They need resources but murrican, like always, give sanction to them.

But they were already producing anime and manga before they were nuked. There's no way to predict how things would have turned out but I don't think anime/manga would not exist.

I will, Chang. Isn't that why we're here?

Doesn't Bilibili just do mobage and youtube-tier stuff? Why would they need foreign animators for that? I'd think Tencent would want em, but they do a good job at animation themselves.

Attached: begone thot.webm (1344x752, 2.89M)

Putin is just that much smarter and better and more capable than the entire intelligence agency network of the west.
Just using paid shitposters on Facebook to undermine the two anglosaxon powerhouses and make them hate their own governments was the most cost-efficient use of money ever.
No matter how much truth there is to it or if it's really just a story cooked up by western mainstream media to keep an enemy figure around, Vladimir's place in the annals of history is assured.

Attached: ThunderboltFantasy4.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Doesn't matter that much since japs are working on programs to draw and animate entire episodes with just key visuals and sketches.
The anime animators are a dying breed that really need to go into other fields.

Sure but Burgerland has let itself become retarded, it's not so much Putin having earned it as America screwing itself over.

>Big Chinese companies are buying...
literally everything, so it's not surprising they're also investing in animation and animators
if it means I get chinkshit novels animated well, I'm fucking all for it
maybe chinks will be smart enough to avoid the cancerous low framerate full 3dcgi bullshit japs are so goddamned in love with

Cool isekai plot.
Yeah. Murika wouldn't cockblock them if they weren't imperialist and attacking russia and manchus. Japan should have followed Bangcock's diplomacy defense force and save themselves a whole lot of trouble.

Xenophobia will win this one, Japanese people hate Chinese people.

>inbetweeners
3D CG and Flash animations should have solved that long ago. The industry itself stubbornly refused to adapt.
>Coloring
Still fuzzy logic
>Framing
Should still require some human input if there is to be any creative input at all.

Thunderbolt Fantasy was not from China it was TAIWAN you fucking mong.

Taiwan, ring any bell? It's a small island nearby China that kept the traditional Chinese culture and writing language while the mainland China destroyed the old culture and books during Mao's Communist regime. That's why Thunderbolt Fantasy was so great, it was influence by REAL Chinese culture, not the iPhone factory working, dog-eating, street-shitting, technology-stealing, mainland China Chinese culture

I still have a hard time believing that a-list VAs make 600k/yr normally.

What the fuck are you talking about and why aren't you taking it to /pol/?

Chinks are taiwan. Taiwan is chink. China numba wan! Technically Taiwan is REPUBLIC OF CHINA.

>soranews24.com/2016/08/24/japanese-fans-fund-animator-dormitories-to-help-young-anime-artists-working-in-tokyo/

Sorry mister I got it I won't mistake your country for China again

Attached: 4312874521.jpg (767x482, 87K)

>Legendary of the Condor Heroes anime
Imagine having an actual good action anime unlike all the shounenshits we have now.

Money does not care about xenophobia.
There is no way to escape the chinks now.

Money is stronger than xenophobia. Especially since the nip animators don't have any loyalty to the rich nip producers.

Oh fuck you mean animators will actually get paid and cheap trash will be priced out?

The horror of basic capitalism.

So? Many white people hate Mexicans and yet they'll hire them.

Probably a guesstimate across many persons over the last few years. Most celebs of any kind have unstable income.

Taiwan is fucking irrelevant, it's a pitiful remainder of China that can't do anything on its own and clings to the nips and burgers for any pretence of independence. It's as embarrassing as China is, in a different way.

How do we make Nanking look like a fucking joke?

>Legendary of the Condor Heroes anime
I'd fucking watch it.

There was already a decent Condor Heroes anime. Are you all under aged?
>youtube.com/watch?v=EGejeMd-soo

Sadly, Chinese are aware of it. They feel ashamed of their ching chong sounds.

Fuck off, underage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Condor_Hero

There's many chink anime already but noone cares about 99.99% of them.

Fuck China. Fuck Chinks. Fuck Bili Bili. Fuck Epic. 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre. Fuck Xi. Fuck Pooh.

Turn Hiro into a Yakuza righwinger poltician. Or buy 4channel yourself, /pol/.

This really. Remember chinese SAO. Also chinese Precure with mexican fandub.

>Adaption of the second book in the trilogy
Get the fuck out, do the entire thing properly or at least start from the beginning.

>low framerate full 3dcgi
Watch James Cameron's Alita. Captain 3D is the future. Both Nippon and China are lacking behind

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Condor_Hero
It looks and sounds like a cheap 90s anime but it was released in 2002
What's going on

Even /pol/ would find the intensity of my chink hatred disturbing, user.

A painful reminder that anime is an inferior medium. I'll stick with the real thing thank you.
youtube.com/watch?v=s1nlye4EGa0

pls.

>Fuck Bili Bili.
Yeah, fuck her.

Attached: 463218746132.jpg (849x540, 110K)

i didn't know there were condors in china
i thought they exist only in Peru

Its not like they're getting paid a huge amount voicing the roles they're cast as alone.
Once you're an established VA in Japan you start doing multiple gigs outside of just voicing characters.
You start showing up on variety and radio shows doing all kinds of promotion for the respective series you work with, and there's even idol and singing work available if you have the skills to match it.

Out of the 1.5 billion chinks in mainland chink country, there's probably half a billion chinks who do care about chink anime, so that still makes it quite profitable.

Don't mind me just cleaning up the thread from the Chinese
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Eagle is probably more accurate

looks like its time to make manchuria manchukuo again

People say asians hate Japanese, but only Koreans and Chinese do. EVERYBODY hates China though, ask someone from Indonesia or Vietnam or even India and they all love Japan way more. Chinese anime will never be popular because nobody will watch it outside of China, not to mention how ugly the language sounds to everyone else.

Literally this. I unironically always laugh when some chinks speak in their chinks language irl. It just sounds so stupid.

it honestly sounds like someone shitting into your ear

If Chinese sounds annoying, so does Japanese. They sound almost the same to me.
What is wrong with your ears?

Attached: 1388463713448.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Oh no, I, a Chinese outside of the Great Firewall, who was tasked by the great Emperor-Chairman of China, exalted Xi Jinping himself, may the Heavens smile eternally upon him and grant him the eternal celestial mandate to make China great, to learn and steal from the dumb westerners all the relevant knowledge, am now being repulsed by this meme post.
Woe is me.

t. a SEAmonkey

The Chinese sounds really cool here, surprisingly.

It's seriously disturbing how much stuff the Chinese just keep buying and buying and slowly creeping into more and more markets worldwide from media to real state.
I swear WW3 will be Muslims vs Chinese vs Everyone else at this point. It makes me wonder what will be what makes everything truly explode with no going back with how tense everything keeps being.

this OP is pretty kino even tho i hate chink language
thanks for sharing it, user. I'll check the show once i get off the train

>nobody will watch it outside of China
They are aware but it doesn't matter, they literally have the worlds biggest domestic market. Nips also make anime to pander to themselves and China's market dwarfs them.

/pol/ is the last bastion

Attached: tanya.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Oh, leave my boy, Winnie, out of this.

Good, have you heard about the sweatshop conditions animators have to stick to in the industry? Let them put some actual competition in the market again

Are you even listening or what? I don't mind how chinese sounds but it's completely different.

Attached: 8098108901.png (863x1200, 438K)

In 2025, 4channel will belong to to the Chinese-Russian consortium.

the problem is when women speak it. It sounds terrible, but surprisingly that Marx anime have a decent VA
I was thinking about Disney vs Chinks vs Rest of the World

Nips, gooks, chinks, all they say is ching chang chung all the time.
That's why the animation industry can easily communicate with each another and outsource work.

>mickey vs pooh

>Anime industry dying
How I wish that'd happen. It's growing way too big with way too many anime per season. I'd much prefer half of them at an increased quality.

League of Legend anime in the making.

China will slow down just like Japan did in the 90s. Their population demographics are far worse than The West or Japan's is. They aren't dealing with it now but in 20 or 30 years they will be facing the full effects of the 1 child policy.

The half that remains would just be shit that you wouldn't like, and the quality would still not be better.

All of those languages are in completely different families. They sound nothing alike and are nothing alike grammatically. The only similarity is Japan stealing Chinese kanji and using them in their writing.

>/pol/
>a bastion
Of what? They'd worship the chinks over the nips any day considering how they find anime and lolis "degenerate".

No to nips does not mean yes to chinks

/pol/ aren't even aware of what mainland chinks are like.
They don't understand anything outside of western internet politics.

>It's growing way too big with way too many anime per season.
This season there were only 36 full-length episode shows. Next season it's down to 30.

Just export the extra men overseas to be sleeper agents. Problem solved.

>Japan
What's up with that?

>japan pays in almost literal cents
>china will pay them in dollars

it's for the better so then can eat at last.

Nah. They'll just use robot slaves to keep the economy going on, which the nips and the westerners invented first to save their old geezers. The chinks can do that, because in the end, they'll the one to first build robot slaves for the nips and the westerners cheaply.

I can't wait for some of Gen Er's books to get anime adaptions. The manga adaptions have all been atrocious though so I won't hold my breath.

Remember when China made that budget Evangelion hentai?

>first japan outsourced animation to china
>now china outsources animation to japan
sweet, sweet irony

It will have even more power level fagging then Shonen. Have you read any of them? It’s ridiculous.

>this is what /pol/fags see themselves as
cringe

>when the fuck will these subhumans just make their own shit and fuck off?
When will we? The whole reason China is so strong nowadays is because we don't make our own shit and have China make it for us so we can have a new smartphone every 2 months instead of every 4.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We can Make American Animation Great Again by leveraging low paid inmate labor.

Attached: Average American Prison Morning Greeting.png (2190x1498, 502K)

Sabisu, sabisu!

I fucking hope not. Wuxia is the lowest form of “writing” and story telling I’ve ever seen. Complete trash.

I would unironically become a dubfag if anime were to be broadcast in Chinese.

Attached: diejobu.jpg (1280x1352, 210K)

>/pol/ sees themselves as a little anime girls
Sounds just like Yea Forums

There is one already. Kind of.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvctMBKRCB8&list=PLM1krO-_bo0dg_c3woABC89nez5qPapyw

Exporting labor to China is a good thing. It frees people up to pursue more intellectual jobs, allowing America to become a more lucrative, service-based economy.

Everything is unironically solved by distributing the means of production to the proletariat.

I'd be fine with this if every Chinese anime didn't just look like a Fate rip off, seriously, all of their manga have the same boring character designs and flat coloring, they're even more creatively bankrupt than light novel authors.

>Literally no source and people still replying.
Some people really are doomposters.

As someone whose native language is hokkien, I fucking agree. The simple fact that Japanese words always ends with a vowel or ん alone makes it sound so much better.

And thanks to all that outsourced labor, the chinks become rich, then the chinks have the money to buy and hire those smart amerigoblins to teach the chinks how to become smart as well, without having to invest in basic research.

It doesn't, it just leaves you with a bunch of disillusioned retards that no longer have jobs because they were never skilled enough to do anything else, and you lose the skills to make basic shit since you just have others do it instead.

China’s culture is to copy. Literally. One of the main philosophical views in the region is “Copy the masters” until you can replicate his work.

It makes complete sense why they’d just buy them and copy it.

>$2200/month
>make twice that and all i do is mid-tier IT which is basically unga bunga-tier easy

imagine working hard your whole life perfecting your craft only to make mcdonalds-tier wages

I find Chinese to be one of the most beautiful languages when it is sung. Japanese sounds really dull in comparison.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ED2Z0TBlN8

Why do you hate Reagan?
This is literally just trickle down economics.

Time to learn Chinese I guess

Funny if this ends up being the only thing that finally helps raise the salaries of Nipponese animators.

The problem is that China demands tech transfers in exchange for doing business there, which is how they've been able to climb the value chain so quickly. Had American producers done this with the USSR, the government would immediately be threatening those corporations.

Fuck off. They tried to buy out the infrastructure of every nation in South East Asia.
>HAHA SEAMonkey
>HAHA You're not even from SEA. Someone's shitting in your ear
You don't want to hear what's going on. You just don't like it when it's not your fucking narrative. We don't "love" Japan either, but we prefer their shit to China playing "good guy" and suddenly finding out the governments inadvertently sold our roads, public transport and natural resources to the fuckwits. Not to mention how they treat "Chinese not born in China". Again, fuck off. China's a cesspool.

>he hasn't already started
I predicted this would happen years ago

Technically you're allowed to still you're product there even if you don't manufacturer there.

It's just most companies don't, because they think they'll be the first company to crack that market. Foolish thinking given they'll have a copy ready before you even start selling there.

You're more than welcome to stay and enjoy your gook invasion.

>Why do you hate Reagan?
Amnesty and gun control. I hate the boomers that idolize him.

it literally autodisconnects your pc from the internet if you're in china

Trickle down economics is a fucking sham. China understands capitalism better than Reagan did.

In that regard, the chinks were really really smart and really good at it.
Every nation should always demand that the foreign companies wanting to do business there ought to hand over all the knowledge for the betterment of the nation.

Most of the tourists in Japan are Korean and Chinese. The masses don't care the history and they loved Japan since a long time ago.

CHINA NUMBAH WAN

Every chink posting outside the great firewall is doing that because they're students learning foreign shit so that they can bring that knowledge back to China, and every chink shitposting from within China is doing so as part of the chink propaganda taskforce.

/pol/ is literally ground zero.

Attached: Every Fucking Day.jpg (606x861, 719K)

good, then maybe studios will actually start paying decent wages

>What do you think? Do you welcome the arrival of the new 'Chinese Anime' industry?
Hahahah. Like I care.
Soon human animators will be made irrelevant by AI, so it doesn't matter at all. Enjoy giving a damn about this garbage news.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Nah, better to blacklist any animator expressing the desire to go teach their ancestral enemies, and to replace them with software as soon as possible.

>Soon
You'll likely die before that happens.

MIYAZAKI IS A SENILE CLOSET PEDO. NEVER FORGET.

>imagine actually paying animators a decent salary
those communist dogs!

The average salary in China is about $4000 a year.

Every Wuxia main character ever
>Oh no, I was born with the lowest possible talent/body/fate, but I'm the hardest worker ever
>Finds asspull weapon that literally nobody, not even the strongest villains later can match
>Finds out his talent/cultivation really isn't hampered due to some special snowflake cultivation method, or finds out he actually has a super rare body
>Learns some attacks far above his level
>First villain (and literally ever other villain) shows up, is a moustache twirling stereotype who, despite being hundreds of years old is outwitted by a child
>Says he will kill everything the MC likes, and rape his family to death
>Coughs up blood when MC does something 'impossible'
>Repeat for 2000 chapters
>End with them becoming omnipotent and able to destroy multiple universes with a sneeze

>Chinese "companies"
So, front groups for the CCP?

Yeah, it's easy to become number one when you have such vast numbers and can get people to willingly hand over there hard work in there hope that they might make billions from your citizens. Never works out for anyone who does, but maybe they'll be the first!

So in short, it's just another
>work harder, not smarter
thing, just like the nips do.

All communist cunts are the same in the end. They'll crumble just as the Soviet Union did.

>*slaps your industry in the ass*
>*the only manga available now is Sangokushi and anime is now just reruns of Yokoyama Mitsuteru Sangokushi*
how do you respond?

Attached: Xi phone.jpg (300x300, 16K)

you could have just said that it's shounenshit

/thread.

Even the worst shonen series, in comparison to a Wuxia novel, is like a work of Shakespeare.

As much as it sucks for those who had to invest all the time and the energy in basic research, but overall, technology theft is actually a good thing and leads to visible improvement of the world's development.

Good, chinese xianxia light novels are way better than Japanese isekai novels.

Attached: china vs japan.png (2518x1024, 469K)

Or Tencent

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
>phone explodes in chinamans hands
>he cant go to hospital because his wageslave salary can't afford getting past the waiting room
>dies of fourth degree burn

Attached: 1546109960411.png (1890x1890, 1.45M)

If they get rid of the cringy tropes that most anime has and make Uchuu Kyodai S2.
I for once, welcome our Chinese overlods.
HAIL XI.

He signed off on it. Don't make excuses boomer. Also the fucking faggot got shot and then promptly signed gun control after it. At least the last republican house (as shitty as they were) stuck by their principles after literally almost getting gunned down by some lunatic.

I'd pay to watch Reverend Insanity animated. The best light novel ever.

Attached: china.png (218x231, 9K)

It would make the tropes many times worse

Can't do much when Congress has a veto-proof majority. They also made Gerald Ford cut off all aid to South Vietnam.

It's most likely just the same shit, and will turn into boring shit even faster, because unlike the hundred thousands of nip light novel writers writing the same crap with minuscule differences, you'll have a hundred million chink writers writing the same crap with minuscule differences.

It would be all the same shit that masturbates to the Communist party. Isekaishit would be all about some dude reincarnating into some medieval world and turning it into some dictatorship that's depicted as wonderful and peaceful.

The Chinese language sounds worse than Arabic.

Attached: 1551302418861.jpg (487x432, 12K)

I had never guessed that russia would be our last bastion, what about amiricucks, are any of you guys going to do something?

I'm already eating chink propaganda in normal anime I wouldn't mind getting it directly from them as long as it was well animated. As long as it's not the USA or similar countries it's ok.

Attached: 1550525329916.jpg (1018x911, 90K)

>>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
I don't think Chinks care that much about the Tiananmen Square massacre as that meme seems to imply tho...

Attached: 20190322_011637.png (1079x1686, 598K)

That's literally every battleshounenshit anime ever.

I think Chinese sounds fine. Korean, on the other hand sounds like rubbing a nail on a chalkboard

To do the same thing they did with manufacturing: bring home the means of production, absorb the knowledge then replicate it while giving its own spin. They'll just throw away the Japanese animators like cum tissues after they are confident with their own workforce skill.

Attached: 1526193935879.gif (500x281, 1021K)

There's a whole generation of Chinese people right now who have grown up pretty much the same as any westerners except without the restraints of things like copyright law, moral values or exportation restrictions. This generation is starting to mature through a huge increase in exposure to both the west and Japan, and as they mature, they are demanding better quality goods and services.

The result of all this has been a boom in their economy. I don't know how long it will last, but in the sector that I've been paying attention to, electronics, the quality has improved immensely in the past 10 years. I'm sure we've all seen, for the past 3 or 4 years now, the content being produced by Chinese animation studios. It may be vacuous of plot and substantial characters, but the quality of animation and the general production are on par with most Japanese studios. It's only natural that they're going to want to improve by bringing in some experts.

eh, their society is well oiled enough that they can survive with that much

For inbetweening that is over double the normal wage. I imagine they are paying higher for key frame artists and directors.

You're delusional. Try some classic wuxia, not the modern shit written by amateurs on internet. At the very least they don't have a cast full of teenagers saving the world.

>Winnie the Pooh

Attached: Chino smug.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Not really, actually. Most animators give up, or they whine on social media about how much it sucks. Those who don't whine about it then work themselves to death.
But then again, we're just talking about nip bugmen, so the dead ones or those who stopped working as animators will just get replaced by other nip bugmen willingly taking their place.

user, please. China has 5000 years of documented history. They aren't new to this society game, just like Israel, China will still be China in a hundred years, nothing will change.

This would not have happened if the Japanese could just pay their animators more.

Indians for tech is because of Y2k. Because of a bunch of sanctions, Indian tech was 20 years behinds. When y2k scare happened, there was a massive demand for people with old computer and hardware knowledge because the companies never fucking upgraded. Turns out this was modern tech of india and became a cheap source for IT in general. You still find job postings for people experienced in shit from the 70's and 80's.

They couldn't and they shouldn't, and the nip animators don't want to be paid highly anyway.

There is no Chinese accent that sounds good, just less awful ones. I'd unironically rather have Mongolian cartoons than anything Chinese.

Its all about the hustle, A-list voice actors probably get paid the same amount, but they are constantly on tv, radio and get the most amount of anime offers.

>劉曉波
这么多词儿里面就他还行。
李洪志is literally a fucking faggot

Sounds awfully like slave owners who claim that their negros are happy working 16 hour shifts for no compensation

After spending a decade in their shithole of a country, I wholeheartedly concur with this sentiment. The only thing worse than having to listen to their yapping is understanding how fucking retarded they are. The world is doomed unless they are culled or contained in some fashion.

Unironically this.

Paying animators more drives up the cost for producing anime, most anime have thin profit margins so this makes most current anime unprofitable, thus most animators are out of work. Without work you can't train new animators, thus we get less high quality animation as the old fucks eventually phase out and quality massively declines as newer more inexperienced blood has to take over. The animation industry is fucked and built on a house of cards, it only exists where you have sweat shop levels of labor.

Holy shit this image is the only funny thing I have ever seen involving the cancer memes.

Based

Attached: 1551406971918.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

>Hail Xi

hailing wrong person

陈叔叔救救我!

None of this would be a problem if they stopped using such high profile seiyuu for everything. No anime, you don't NEED Nana Mizuki, stop it. But you do need a certain level of animation so that actually watching you isn't embarrassing.

found the Chinese here

user nmsl️

The majority of the Chinese population has been indoctrinated from birth to dislike Japan and they are constantly influenced by state propaganda to never let go of that century-old grudge.

There is almost no such thing as a varied opinion on things political. Indeed, talking to your average Zhou for more than 10 minutes on matters political lets you in on what most people believe.

Wrong, dumb weeb.

*gasp* regular wage?

>Amnesty
That's the one good thing he did.

I don't think the Seiyuu make that much differently, A list just get a lot more work and appear outside of anime. Almost all anime is on the same 3m-4m budget and you won't see changes in that for a long time.

A big game changer is streaming, the foreign market for anime is set to eclipse the domestic market either this year or next year and its all thanks to streaming. The licensing fee's for some series are getting insane. I'm seeing that Crunchy Roll is having to pay 200k-300k per episode for a few series, stuff like My Hero and Dragon Ball. The big series are pulling in a safe amount of money and with the licensing fee's alone, its making more anime profitable, thus the industry is growing. However its not by a huge margin, if every anime had a budge increase of 50% just to pay its animators better, then almost all of them would be unprofitable.

the shittiest wuxia novel is better than the average isekai for the main fact that chinese are willing to delve into political incorrect themes. While japs are wishy washy. Plus the mc actually bangs their harems. It never happens in Japanese isekai.

Attached: bangbangbitch.png (472x555, 482K)

Anime like world of golden eggs, or kemono friends or kemurikusa prove your statement wrong.
Nips are perfectly fine even with shitty level of animation, as long as the overall direction of the anime is good.
So, we learn that the most important person in every anime project are
1. the sponsors (because money)
2. the producer (the guy managing the entire project and convincing the money guys to invest money)
3. the director (making the show watchable)
4. the script writers (for making something that people can somehow make sense of)
5. famous voice actors (to pull in the already established fanbases and to spread word of mouth across different channels)

The rest is literally irrelevant and thus easily replaced.

The chinks are just as bad as jews now. Kill them all.

Attached: 068.jpg (394x313, 31K)

>china invented shounen battle anime
whoa.

Go back to your country.

Have you even read any of the popular Wuxia?

hidden chinks browsing Yea Forums show yourself now

大b吧万岁!在这里论外,bishi,陈睿,扬帆远扬,圣光炎魔全部打不过我!

Already here. Go cross the pond again, eurocuck

ching,chong le

Attached: d.gif (250x183, 1.02M)

Nuuuuuu. Great Britain is a hellhole. Save us, America-kamidonosama.

>Indeed, talking to your average Zhou for more than 10 minutes on matters political lets you in on what most people believe.
This. I know a Chinese guy who's Americanized to the point where he even hangs out with non-Chinese people more often than Chinese people. However in the event of a war between the US and China, he would totally side with China without even thinking.

>don't browse b吧

absolute fucking cuck

>is like a work of Shakespeare.
Is this supposed to be a compliment?

I'm really curious about it but never read anything of the sort user, what about it?

Attached: 1533890433109.jpg (445x445, 256K)

>stuck by their principles
>implying they have principles

Nah the Chinese are actually worse.
Jews just want money
Chinese want world domination.

>tfw /pol/ and like them both

Attached: 1552590360455.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Baidu is fucking shit and the ads literally give me cancer

I fucking knew it. Manhwa/donghwa age incoming.

Attached: 1552612697154.jpg (828x902, 115K)

Will I be getting s3 of Hitori no Shita now?

Attached: TB207.loHorBKNjSZFjXXc_SpXa_!!913065247-2-item_pic.png (800x800, 508K)

Well duh. Americans would try to kill the Chinese guy for being Chinese, so the Chinese guy is better off immediately siding with the people whose ethnicity he shares just for self-preservation.

>unironically using weeb as insult on a animu and mango forum
fucking crossboarder scum

no, we want to stay safe in our land and watch your people's downfall with highly concentrated marijuana

Well jesus I guess we all share a common enemy now. Fuck chinks.

Republican lie about a lot of things (like enforcing immigration law), but at the very least they rarely ever touch gun control. Trump, of course, banned bump stocks completely on his because he's retarded, but that's beside the point.

This.

but nowhere to go. Stage1st is just bunch of cancerous animeonlyfags and NGA is full of stupid gamers

Fuck no, /pol/ has been overrun by Yang niggers a literal chink psyop.

We should create the ultimate lifeform. A Jewish Chinese. It would have the hyperintelligent moneymaking skill of the Jews, and the dilligence of a Chinese factory worker.

This isn't the 1940s. Western governments aren't allowed to wage war like that.

It's call self-preservation. I would do the same if I was that Chnaman.

Attached: cringe.jpg (1044x1078, 117K)

>/pol/ is the last bastion
>bastion

Attached: 1532458549613.jpg (750x748, 71K)

This was fucking trash and chink names are fucking ugly

Britbongs get what they deserve

>the big three cults polluting this world

ew no, unless you are an atheist Jew

>autism blocks
Saved

Attached: 1549738284452.png (905x619, 566K)

Tonal languages are a burden on the human race.

They're morally bankrupt. That's all anyone needs to know to see they are frauds.

>Einstein noted how hard the Chinese work in the face of “an insensitive economic machine”—but also described their way of life as dull and monotonous with the “houses very formulaic, balconies like bee-hive cells.” He called China a “peculiar herd-like nation,” and expressed the fear that the Chinese would take over the world.

>“The Chinese may well supplant every nation through their diligence, frugality, and abundance of offspring,” he wrote, “… It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”

>trusting the Chinese government
You would just get killed off because you were subverted by the enemy.

Chink here. Only dialect I can tolerate is cantonese. The rest of the mainland dialects can fuck off.

Chink here. Einstein can go fuck himself

listening to daddies rants again before he rapes your ass like the fat capitalist pig you are?

TSMC.

Not if you hand over all kinds of knowledge about the whitu piggu. Then you'd be pardoned enough to only live as a pariah.

Enstein is also a Jew that married his cousin and stole his work from other whites.

Attached: anime.png (680x697, 899K)

The japs had their chance to improve conditions for animators for decades now, but had to adhere to their retarded working ethics. And now they are fucked. A sad day for anime, but fuck the japs.

>twitter recap thread
>doggy as fuck source
>/pol/ invasion
Nice off topic thread

Attached: IMG_4073.png (166x147, 28K)

It was trash, I loved every minute of it.

Attached: medium-clean.jpg (800x450, 140K)

And even he hated the Chinks

Really gives the noggin a floggin

The FBI already views the entirety of Chinese society as a threat and the U.S has a long history of dispensing with human rights in favor of geopolitics.

What are you talking about?

Pest control when

I don't know what an inbetweener is, but animators in japan gets paid slave wages. Hardly enough for them to survive, and in extremely shitty conditions where workdays of longer than 12 hours aren't uncommon. But hey, you gotta be loyal to your company like the samurai. Stupid japs.

cope

Attached: 1552610553558.jpg (376x471, 26K)

Stop spewing turd thirdworlder

cute pig
doesn't deserve to be attached to anyone or anything from your shithole board

>be skinny
>everyone thinks i'm mainland china city boy and speaks mandarin to me (don't know mandarin)
>get bigger
>everyone thinks i'm mainland china farmer and speaks mandarin to me(still don't know mandarin)
Do I have to go on /fa/ to look like i'm from hong kong.

Attached: 1426728868509.jpg (153x174, 10K)

>replying to chink

The FBI is full of incompetent retards now. They couldn't even stop some autistic half-white/half-hispanic kid from shooting up a school despite being warned about him multiple times. Even if they wanted to do something about the Chinese, they wouldn't know what to do or how to do it.

Just another one of Nixon's countless blunders.

>me unironically eat shit me love shit

What are you, a gook user?

>I don't know what an inbetweener is
The absolute state of Yea Forums

You can stop sperging out anytime now.

>literally cringe the chinkime

That's why you never trust Alinskyists.

Some of us can be confused with gook and nips. I prefer being in circles where people don't care whether I was born from a sweatshop or a boat.

You arr rook the same.

>get killed by China
>get interned by the US
I'd rather choose death.

100% hong kong chink. but people from hong kong know another when they see one, but i'm always seen as mainlander.

That's literally what an inbetweener is.
Key animators are paid big.

Boo fucking loo cry moar sub human

Can you smell the boomer of this post? Fucking pathetic man...

Maybe your mother is keeping a secret.

Kill yourself you fucking wasted of shit

huh, as one grew up in Shenzhen what you said surely amazes me.

China wants to colonize Japan, son.

Is your butt hurt?

They also stole the OLED panels tech.

>implying it even was in their interests to stop him

But they already did a few centuries ago.

>Using your phone to samefag in ESL
100% you're an assmad zipperhead shitposting.

Even if you want to go that angle, they couldn't stop basement dwelling Russians and Chinese from hacking into the Secretary of State's email server. Every branch of the US government is filled with incompetent morons.

Why do i need to use my PC on a shitposting off topic thread shithead?

Well duh. The Amerigoblins outsourced IT-support to all the Russiand and Chinese, after all.

Japan broke free, and they’ve been going at it for the last 100 years or so.

>literally made in shit
>love shit
>shit addicted
>calling other ESL
Oh the irony

Me the scatophilic intelletual

>not using a PC for maximum shitposting
Phoneposting even lowers the quality of shitposting.

There is even a bunch of Chinese who love the Empire of Japan and they tend to hate CCP. It became a social problem in China.

Isekai is bottom of the barrel trash and comparing the worst of two cultures is not particularly interesting.

>Admitted phoneposter
>Calling others subhuman
Oh the irony.

>精日 being social problem
no you fucking nationalists are the real fucking problem

>Amnesty

Legit criticism. He should've known better than to trust the jackass party. If anything the immigration problem only served to discredit the entire guarantee behind the 1965 bastardization of immigration law in the first place and should have been cited as reason to undo it instead of moving the goalpost on how to "solve" the problem.

>gun control

Not really a legit criticism. Look up the circumstances behind the inclusion of the Hughes amendment; odds are he didn't even know it was in there until well after it had been signed into law. Why no one dragged that BS before the Supreme Court for immediate purging I still can't figure out, and by this point it's guaranteed to never happen because it's had decades to metastasize and the court's been packed with revisionists, nullifiers and other jackass lackeys.

I don't need big word for shitposting especially in a fucking poo in loo chinkshit thread

I wouldn't trust any chink claiming that they hate the ccp. They're just pretending so that they could infiltrate other places.
Never trust any sliteye. They're all chinks. Even the ones that speak in nip.

Almost like a certain (((peoples))) have invested interests into fracturing the American people and one side happily follows (((their))) plans...

It's because they don't look like newly rich, brainless, uncultured commies. It's easy as fuck to tell mainlander scum from any other east asian people

>wasting my pc resource in a shitty chink thread
No thank you, shitter

Except they've been voting retards into office and it's been one steady decline into a third-world shtihole as a direct consequence. That's why you don't cast your pearls before swine.

>rich commies

t. Hong kong brainlet

Go back to your containment board.

Attached: 1549323865214.jpg (500x600, 174K)

Go away ping pong

No burgerlanders, we are taking up this shithole. Go back to 8ch

>Being so poor he has to worry about spending "pc resource"
Shitholer pls

CN LNs / equivalent all seem to run on similar themes that i don't find that interesting. tbf im basing that completely on the novelupdate descriptions, they could be good.
The only one i liked that seemed anime-esque was "release that witch" one (thats CN right?)

Oh my god, this looks shit. Is this the average quality of chinese cartoons?

>communist brainwashing since birth with a healthy dose of Mao worship
>zero culture because of isolationism and the cultural revolution
>state capitalism making people rich anyway

Mainlanders need to be sterilized.

t. Not even Asian

>commies need to be sterilized
ftfy

No. This is like the top Chinese cartoon

>Legit criticism
How? More taxpayers is always good

Newsflash- most americans are retards, especially on the right.

Its symbolism but your're too dumb to understand because your brain is full of shit, Mr. Scatter

>More taxpayers is always good
You can't be serious. First of all, low skilled labor is not likely to be a net taxpayer. Generally the opposite. Secondly, this isn't the fucking 1800s. We don't need more people. The US is plenty crowded as is and that's part of the reason why wages have been so stagnant for the past few decades. Fuck off we're full.

What's it symbolic of? You being a cancerous poorfag?

>>Is that a good wage in China/Japan
Not really, if he says its regular, than it probably is.
You can earn the same working at the mall, selling clothes, smartphones, whatever.
It's enough to live by yourself, but it's not great if they work more than 40hours/week, tho.
Overall it's a good news, 250k isn't a great sallary if they work 10-14 hours/day, the deserve a better pay and shit can be good considering the stagnated economy in Japan.

Numbers equals potential market. 1,3 billion chinks or 1,3 billion Indians is a very potentially lucrative market. It's also a really really really huge pool of potential talents to recruit capable people.

CCP is the problem we all share

Unless you are literally some kind of fucking banker or big wig at some major corporation, this should be irrelevant to you. Higher GDP numbers doesn't mean a better life for the average person.

>falling for the overpopulation meme
First of all, it's already been reported that immigrants pay their fair share and more of taxes. Plus, immigrants tend to be younger, so there's more years of work they can provide, and with SS running out of money, not to mention an aging population, you're going to need young workers to keep those taxes going
Also, the whole middle of the country is empty as fuck. Not my fault that everyone goes to the coasts because no one bothered to develop the flyover states.
And wages are stagnant because American workers are too retarded or too cowardly to fight for their wages like workers did when they made the 40 hr workweek. Cry more

Fag is better than literal shit lover

>immigrants pay their fair share and more of taxes
Legal immigrants != low skill illegal aliens that can't even speak English.

>Also, the whole middle of the country is empty as fuck.
So what? Keep it that way. There's no reason to shove it full of people.

>And wages are stagnant because American workers are too retarded or too cowardly to fight for their wages like workers did when they made the 40 hr workweek. Cry more
Stagnant wages are affecting the entire western world not just America.

>And wages are stagnant because American workers are too retarded or too cowardly to fight for their wages like workers did when they made the 40 hr workweek
Thankfully the Bern is coming 2020.

Do you think stoling Japanese hate for China and Chinese hate for Japan would be a good way to combat this? It certainly sounds like a fun way

Its too late, chinkime is already poisoned your brain with pig shit

>Legal immigrants != low skill illegal aliens that can't even speak English.
>knowing english = only measure of success

>So what? Keep it that way. There's no reason to shove it full of people.
So it's not full of people. Fuck off and let someone actually fix up the shitty middle states

>Stagnant wages are affecting the entire western world not just America.
Because the welfare queens (big companies) push companies and workers around.

Your average illegal alien has no skills. They work menial construction jobs or hotel stuff. Don't be delusional. Those kinds of people are not going to be contributing positively to the taxbase. Especially not when they pop out a kid and then everyone has to pay for their education.

>So it's not full of people. Fuck off and let someone actually fix up the shitty middle states
Kill yourself. There's nothing inherently wrong with those states. The mountain states like Montana, Idaho, etc. are just fine and good places to live. Many of them have very high GDP per capita and adjust PPP dollar incomes as well.

>Because the welfare queens (big companies) push companies and workers around.
Yeah they import cheap foreign labor as much as they can. I'm glad we agree.

>Your average illegal alien has no skills
>Skills can't be learned

>They work menial construction jobs or hotel stuff. Don't be delusional
>houses don't need to be built

>Those kinds of people are not going to be contributing positively to the taxbase.
>Paying taxes when they can easily pocket that money is not contributing positively to the taxbase

>There's nothing inherently wrong with those states
They're flyover states. They contribute almost nothing to the worth of the country. Most of the US's value comes in its cities. You probably live in one of those states though, makes sense

>Yeah they import cheap foreign labor as much as they can.
>forgetting all the lobbying to make more loopholes and lessen regulations
>forgetting that children of immigrants get good jobs with high levels of skill
Sounds like you got cucked out of a job and now you're whining

Holy fuck you are a retard. No you are not going to spend billions of dollars to train tens of millions of illegal aliens into getting higher skilled jobs and then expect somehow magically get a net positive tax return at the end. Hell, you barely get that with only some kinds of native citizens. Secondly, there's only so many jobs out there. With shit like automation looming around the corner, you can't just shove millions of new people into the labor market and expect wages and employment to be as pretty.

>They're flyover states. They contribute almost nothing to the worth of the country. Most of the US's value comes in its cities. You probably live in one of those states though, makes sense
Spoken like a moron. The value depends on what state exactly we are talking about. However much of the vital natural resources (oil, gas, lumber, etc.) and agriculture comes from "flyover states." I actually live in Texas by the way which I don't think counts as a flyover state to most people but who knows.

>Sounds like you got cucked out of a job and now you're whining
I'm just rationally defending my interest as a person in the labor market. You should stop cucking for corporations out of some misguided sense of empathy.

>No you are not going to spend billions of dollars
>what is public education
>what is learning on the job
>what is learning in your own time

>However much of the vital natural resources (oil, gas, lumber, etc.) and agriculture comes from "flyover states."
So they're only good for raw goods that can be gotten anywhere else and that are sold and refined elsewhere. Good to know
>I actually live in Texas
>Mexico-lite
I'm sorry.

>I'm just rationally defending my interest as a person in the labor market.
Your enemy isn't illegals that aren't even in the same labor market as you (unless you're a menial laborer too, in which case sucks to be you, retard). Maybe stop fellating companies and the alt-right and demand the gov't actually do something for laborers, like raising min wage, give more time off, safer work conditions, etc.

Normally I'm all for workers getting more share of the wealth, but this come with serious downside with having chinks for bosses.

like what?

Having chinks bosses.

Depends on the location of the animator. Heck 2200 USD is decent living if you're living in some flyover states.

What a fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

>MUH RUSSIA BOOGEYMAN

Piss off back to /pol/ or r/politics were mental midgets like you also thrive there.

>Never happened. Fuck off CIA nigger.
Go back Pooh

>At least the Chinese value initiative.
You clearly never fucking worked with those subhumans.

>More taxpayers is always good
>implying their tax bracket isn't functionally exempt
>implying voting for rapacious kleptocrats in exchange for a pittance in handouts is good

Wow, you're a special kind of stupid.

>especially on the left.

FTFY

Then we'll REALLY experience economic ruin!

>What do you think? Do you welcome the arrival of the new 'Chinese Anime' industry?
As long as we get this

Attached: Feng Shen Ji Ch.1 p.008.jpg (912x1351, 311K)

>Fuck off and let someone actually fix up the shitty middle states
So they can be like the even shittier coastal states? Sod that noise!

I thought this was Yea Forums.

Attached: Journey to the West Ch. 1 p.014_1493026516.jpg (800x1162, 919K)

>They contribute almost nothing to the worth of the country.
>Who needs food, anyway?

or this

Attached: Shuras Wrath.jpg (1253x1348, 2.13M)

>>Mexico-lite
>I'm sorry.

You should be since you're the one pushing for that BS.

>raising min wage,
>increase business costs like that won't drive even more of it into the filthy, greasy, stinking, grasping paw-hands of the ChiComs

Attached: whatrudoing.jpg (366x380, 20K)

You're talking with an unironic neoliberal. Their dogma is shoving central americans in by the busload gets free money & votes (spoilers: it only gets one) and worshipping the Chinese.

Yea I would like watch this Chinese anime

I like how you fucks talk about ":saving anime" when the industry is at his peak since ever. almost all studios are booked for up to 2022

>China
>Paying regular salary
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!