Why is Megumin horny all the time?

Why is Megumin horny all the time?

Attached: 1552696796768.gif (498x620, 1.46M)

Growing adolescence girl, left alone in party with a boy that is clearly showing interest.

hat

Imagine the smell.

Urge to make her big woody staff explode

she's ready to breed

It's my fault. Sorry.

She is a sex machine

Teenage girls are the horniest creatures on Earth.

Attached: cef.gif (500x274, 3.27M)

how is she horny all the time?

Someone isn't helping her temporarily solve the problem.

Attached: ohyeahhhthatsmell.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

that's one of the reasons why she is so fucking hot

She has to pee

I hope that staff is laminated. I wouldn't want her to get a sliver.

The feeling of instantly being drained of 24 hours worth of mana far exceeds the pleasure a mere orgasm can bring. Megumin lives for that feeling above all else.

Attached: crunch crunch.gif (529x740, 2.03M)

Teenage girls cannot match the thirst of lonely and horny 20-something males.

After her first explosion, Megumin in her helpless state was molested by a slime. She returned day after day to experience that pleasure until her body associated the slime molestation with explosions.

And neither can match the horny and lonely ness of me

Attached: 1535848243489.jpg (1024x666, 53K)

She's just a very genki garu!

I can hear it

She is for breeding

Attached: 648567951200.jpg (960x540, 246K)

Based

IMAGINE thread

Attached: 1535918555578.jpg (617x1000, 284K)

I fucking hate how her hip-movement isnt smooth

She wants Kazuma to use his staff to cast explosion magic into her womb

What do you expect from DEEN

Because explosions

Attached: Ballistic Missiles.png (5737x3442, 663K)

This is dangerous.

I really don't like this pairing. Megumin is energetic, but Bakusperg is just obnoxious.

She is only horny for detonations, user, not ejaculations.

Attached: 1541101527863.jpg (1065x772, 530K)

Ejaculations are explosions.

Girls her age all love dicks

All Megumins love dicks.

PUKU-PUKU-PUKU PUKA-PUKA-PUKARI ATAMA PUKI-PUKA-PIKE-KAPO SAMAYOTTE
MIMI TSUTSUKARETE ITAI NO CHOI-CHO-CHO-CHO
PUKA-PUKA CHIKU-CHIKU PURURUN’-FURUN’ FURUERU NO
PUKARI PUKARI FUWAWA FUWA-FUWA FUWA-WA FUWA-WA FUWA-FUWA FUWA-FUWA
ATAMA GA FUERU FUE ATAMA FUE-FUERU FUYO FUYOYO FUERU FUE-FUERU

She's gotta get her daily explosion off. I sympathize with that.

Don't you have any class woman!?

You think Megumin got balls inside, instead of ovaries... I bet she can squirt.

No, instead of ovaries she's got mana tanks.

Makes sense.

But not as big as magic explosions!

Megumin is genetically engineered to smell very nice.

if i remember correctly some user posted something about the author saying that crimson demons can't smell bad for biological reasons once.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.46_[2016.02.03_21 (1920x1080, 171K)

>explosive braps

Attached: x3t5c5maxjy01.jpg (518x500, 19K)

If you were an otaku designing your own race, why would you give them bad BO? I'd make them smell like flowers, age gracefully, and never grow body hair.

Body hair is sexy though

You're just baiting me and don't actually believe that.

So as a joke, I went to my friend's house while wearing Megumin's wizard robe and hat. I could barely stop my laughter as he went as red as a tomato and looked at me from head to toe with a bit of drool in his mouth. The way he stared made me feel a bit funny too, but I decided to tease him more by taking off my clothes. He asked me, "Are you serious?" and I said, "Yup."

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so I asked him, "What's the matter?" He said he's confused, but then his boner got really hard, which made me take off his clothes. I expected him to scream, "Stop!" as I kissed him and stroked his cock, calling it my Chunchunmaru, which made me get a boner myself. Before I knew it, I was blowing him for the first time till he came, with him stammering, "YAME... YAMERO!"

His semen was so thick, it got stuck inside my throat no matter how hard I swallowed. He then said, "I want to fuck you now!" and seeing that we've already gone that far and we were both naked, I obliged. As we climaxed, I shouted, "EXPLOSION!" A few hours later, the jerk went all pale and said to me, "Why did we do that? Now I'm totally gay." But he looked so cute all confused like that, so I took pity on him and reassured while wiping his cum off my face, "I'll be your Roriko."

Pic related. It's me wearing a Megumin costume.

Attached: Megumin.gif (480x268, 1.73M)

Attached: IMAGINE.jpg (2067x1159, 1008K)

user, I don't understand. You say you had a boner, but you're clearly a girl from that .gif of you.

What is wrong with Finnish people?

I unironically love Rie

Attached: 1552239269077.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Attached: 1351126029480.png (300x300, 120K)

someone should make a comic about megumin fireing an explosion while pregnant causing a premature birth of a stillborn

bruh moment

I still have 1080p 10h version on my pc

animefag here, who made the crimson demons?

wtf user is Megumin VA?

The author

Are you serious? Is the lore itself a 4th wall break?

No idiot, read the fucking novels, no spoonfeed for you

but I don wanna

I'll give you a hint, he was shown in the anime.

Imagine repeatedly and continuously gangbanging her for 6 hours straight alongside other random unknown men

Then dont ask these questions and live in oblivion

wait... that guy did it?

Depends which "that guy" you're thinking of

I would make Megumin wait a week before firing off an explosion, buy a bunch of manatite, and then rail her from behind while carrying manatite in one arm and filling her full of mana with the other. We cum together at the end of her chant, as she fires off 3 explosions simultaneously. The overwhelming pleasure from firing off multiple explosions and being filled with hot sticky semen at the same time is more stimuli than anyone has ever experienced before in the entire history of the human race. Megumin has a full-body orgasm that lasts several minutes, loudly moaning and violently twitching and frequently squirting. Much like Necronomicon, the amount of pleasure she is experiencing in this moment is so vast and unknowable it cannot be comprehended by the human mind. Megumin will never be the same again.

Attached: winner.png (1261x971, 1024K)

But user, that's for Aqua

The creator of fortress destroyer
or in other words
the only person capable of creation shown in the anime

Jesus christ dude dont spoonfeed people. You are the problem.

user I already jerked off today please stop

I was the one who asked in the 1st place thanks for confirming it

wew lad, just played yourself

I can't believe Megumin's VA is a guy.

What's even more shocking is learning Komekko and based weaver bro are the same VA

T-they are!?