what was the moral here?

Attached: dfgfdg.jpg (300x450, 76K)

Not every story has a "moral".

>needing to tell a lesson
You're no longer in kindergarten.

incest is powerful.

but there were multiple
maybe you were too low iq to pick them up

Fire Punch has various ideas that it explores, but to dumb it down to being a simple moral platitude is asinine.

punch your enemies

Keep it in the family

Revenge is futile, but necessary.

Attached: Untitled1.png (960x532, 503K)

Why did everyone tell the burning man to live? Were they simply mean?

Togata was

Was there any? I liked the story but the ending was completely pointless.

That Yea Forums has shit taste for liking this garbage fire

Everyone has a "role" in life that everyone will try to force on you as you seem fit. You may try to resist it, but it's futile and fuck you, everyone cares about themselves and see things the way they want to see things.
Only your fake imouto will love you for who you are.

Attached: FA_FP_79_06.png (827x1300, 241K)

>as you seem fit
as they see fit, obviously

live

Attached: happy.jpg (777x1300, 228K)

apparently this thread didn't get the memo. am I right, folks?

Nothing

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMA

Attached: 1546832315275.jpg (1048x1761, 741K)

The only thing I could come up with while trying to "make sense" of it is that it's a story about how everyone was looking for their reasons to live, and their various narratives (including the Fire Punch's) all ended up influencing Sun in the end who fulfilled them all by finding out he lived just so he could meet Luna.
But like it's already been said not every story needs a meaning or a moral. It's a nice story about how some dude finally found peace and died. I think that should be enough.

When your imouto asks to make babies with you then you god damn listen. Otherwise you're going to regret not doing it later.

Because they were dying in an unfair way but also understanding the futility of life. Asking Agni to live while they were going to the nothingness was a way to ask him to keep looking for the meaning of his life as much as not giving up into the awaresness that life doesn’t have meaning.

Live having faith in love and you will be rewarded.

>And you will be retarded
Fixed for you.

Movies are fun.

Test

Make your own star wars movie. Watch it before space tree wincest eternity.

L I V E