The great debate

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 290K)

Mob >> BNHA

BC >>> all

You can enjoy both.

Enjoying a masterpiece vs enjoying a garbage-tier shit

whatever floats your boat

To shitpost or not to shitposte
Truly the great debate.

They are both capeshit

Or sinks it

I remember when OPM was there too. Seems like so long ago.

If you enjoy BnHA then you don't actually enjoy Mob for its qualities
Just blinking lights are enough for you

Personally I prefer MHA over Mob because of its storytelling and characters, but both are good.

7 quirks good story telling?

Fuck no!

Mob is objectively better than BNHA in every single aspect. Why do we even need this thread anyway?

>good storytelling
>in My Hero motherfucking Academia

You must be kidding me

OPM has ascended to a masterpiece, shit like mob and boku have no right to be compared with it

>7 quirks
Fill me up, I haven't been here since the 4 channel thing

Mob is a bit formulaic and repetitive, but HeroAca takes formulaic and repetitive to new heights of blandness.

Myhero is just as good as Mob if not better.

I find the characters in Mob infinitely more likeable

People are ass mad that the goku/naruto/luffy character in MHA is getting a 7 quirk powerup where in reality it's not an instant powerup, he has to go threw a lot of training inorder to unlock them and be able to use them.

Ok that answer made me feel stupid

Attached: fuckyou.png (276x298, 9K)

He already used one in a convenient situation and it didn't even break his arms. It should be much easier to train than Strength Augmentation.

You may think Deku won't have a use for them until the series is 90% over, but in reality we'll probably see a new quirk every arc. He won't truly master any of them until he masters 100%.

But you already know he’s gonna pass the training with no effort because they’re the chosen one like every other shonen

Maybe just maybe the problem it's the genre.

Attached: 1552747702696.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Isn't Mob a shounen too? As far as i can tell, people love it for what it is so exceptions to the genre as well as people making stories that don't have most of the issues in said genre are possible.

I enjoyed both. It really warms my heart that both series are animated by my favorite studio

How is this a debate. It's a fact that One is a far better writer than Hori and Mob is a far better anime/manga than BNHA.

Im with you, but i have no preference between both
my condolences to the opmbros
shounen is a demographic, not a genre