Dr. Stone 99

Another time skip, now with photos.
>readms.net/r/dr_stone/099/5753/1?mobile=1
I can't dump right now, can someone else do it?

Attached: 011.png (915x1300, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yMuz8HoZ5w
youtube.com/watch?v=pon9R5n5dMk
youtube.com/watch?v=BDhJU_cNCZE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry
>phoneposting
Bet most didn't expect for it to come out today.

Everything came out today.

Not all of it

>Break next week
Goddammit
>Setting out to sea on the 100th chapter
We One Piece now

I bet the sea travel will last two chapters.

how is Tsukasa still alive

He technically is not, they just froze his corpse.

Don't exaggerate, he's just chilling

Damn, look at those hips

If you can make those punks, can you dump the chapter?

This might have looked great if everything wasn't smeared out.

Attached: 16-17.png (1794x1300, 1.46M)

will this be fixed in the viz version? I don't really understand why this happens

>I don't really understand why this happens
Filtered to hell and back.

Isn't it just replicating the effects of a primitive photo?

Yeah, that's it.

Attached: Dr.STONE Anime.jpg (1452x2048, 725K)

niggerstream fucking shit up as usual.

Yes, Viz uses the original digital files, not some shit scans.

probably more, there are plenty interesting science stuff to analize while on the ocean
is it even possible to make a boat like that in a year with so little manpower? they should focus more on fucking and get dat sweet demobraphic boom

>they built that in 1 year with a crew that never made a ship before
I keep underestimating the power of Dwarven craftsmanship.

Manga fans are so traumatized by "boats" that is better to rush it now.

>they are about to get on the boat
>manga goes on break
We can't escape the curse.

well i mean, would have on put a 2-3y timeskip maybe, not that it changes anything

>tfw only took one chapter
Based.

Attached: Tsukasa - Anime.jpg (680x497, 113K)

So who's going on the boat again? Is Taiju still a background character?

i followed berserk boat in real time and it didnt seem that long honestly

Attached: Yuzuruiha - Anime.jpg (680x494, 107K)

Photos like this are the biggest deathflag for everyone involved.

Attached: Taiju - Anime.jpg (680x506, 112K)

Senku, Ryusui and Francoise are obvious.
Chrome for being a sidecick and minor science.
Taiju for manpower.
Kohaku for a token girl and fanservice.
Gen for reaction faces.
Ukyo for being a former sailor.
Not sure about Kaseki, the man is old af for world cruise.

They need Kaseki for repairs.

Attached: Senku - Anime.jpg (680x512, 117K)

Also likely a load of mooks to do crew shit.

If you didn't know anything about the series, you'd think Tsukasa is the protag and Senku is a twisted psychopath villain.

Thread theme Sayonara Byebye

I bet Francoise is also a certified doctor, like any good buttler.

I want fertility Goddess Nicky on the boat. Wasn't she the one that wanted a swimsuit?

They kinda have to take everyone who will eventually serve an important role on where ever they'll go and whatever they'll do there. Kaseki kinda has to go, I doubt they'll spend much time on "the other side of the world" without building shit. The council they've introduced in one of the earlier chapters is a given I guess so that includes Chrome, Ryusui, Gen and Ukyo. Francoise will join for obvious food related reasons. The power team will come along too for some heavy labor so expect Kohaku, Taiju, Nikki, Magma and even Yo joining. Suika is the mascot of this series, she will definetely smuggle herself along the journey. The only ones I'm uncertain about are Kinro and Ginro but they might qualify for power team too, it's a huge-ass ship so they'll need the manpower I guess

>inb4 are you shitting me

I bet taiju and his waifu will stay back, the settlement needs the farmer and the clothes master.

new VA cast

Kohaku (CV: Manami Numakura)
Chrome (CV: Gen Satou)
Kinro (CV: Tomoaki Maeno)
Ginro (CV: Ayumu Murase)

I wish tsubaka was still around, stuff like this was gold.

Attached: c6.png (916x1300, 534K)

I know Dr. Stone is not accurate about the science stuff, but freezing a living being to wake it up later is 100% impossible. Even with technology a 1000 years from now, the moment the water in our body freezes, we die, no exception.
Meaning this set up is straight up magic. It's on the same level as them creating a teleporter.

They're hoping turning him to stone and then turning him back fixes that. it's been shown to have some healing properties, so it's not that far fetched.
You're right about it being magic bullshit though.

Who fucking cares (besides you?)?

The whole point is to use stone magic to make him alive again

>freezing a living being to wake it up later is 100% impossible.
Can't you freeze frogs and then they wake up later? Also what about cockroaches?

So they actually froze him to death on purpose and hope to resurrect him with the elixir? Did i read to fast?

Fuck it, I'll dump it for this series.

Attached: 001.jpg (915x1300, 431K)

Reminder, they will use the petrification beam on him. This part is 100% sci-fi, or as Senkuu would say
>"It's science, I ain't gonna explain shit."

user, the despetrification effect is fucking magical, it cured someone who was BRAIN DEATH! Senku is to petrify Tsubaka's corpse with whatever turned humanity into stone, then revive it with the formula for a 100% healing.

Attached: 002.jpg (800x800, 165K)

I phrased that wrong. There are creatures were that works, but not on humans. Humans will always die.

Who's the best gambler here?

Attached: 003.jpg (905x1300, 495K)

Yes, yes

You did. They explain all this when they're freezing him and even say that he's just a cold dead guy now.

They froze his body so it doesn't rot, is to give them time to find how people got petrify in first place, then use it on Tsubaka and then use the revive formula. The despetrification effects heals everything.

Big Senku

Attached: 004.jpg (909x1300, 446K)

So what petrification truly is?
It heals everybody who gets out of it so I guess the blast from beginning of series was meant to save humanity and not destroy it.

Attached: 005.jpg (904x1300, 418K)

Attached: 006.jpg (911x1300, 465K)

I am sure it was to destroy because whyman's despair upon finding himans alive. Whyman mustn't have expected someone to break free.

>I guess the blast from beginning of series was meant to save humanity and not destroy it.
People were guessing that from chapter 1. Either humanmade to save humanity from a virus or so or alienmade

Attached: 007.jpg (917x1300, 392K)

we literally know absolutely nothing about whyman or what he is.
the skullface was just an exaggeration, it can be a little girl for all we know

Attached: 008.jpg (910x1300, 433K)

>despetrification effects heals everything.
>yfw it will be first mayor Senkuu loss because if someone dies he can't be revived with stone magic
I hope foe some despair

Attached: 201903044153.jpg (692x920, 154K)

I bet my ass that, whatever whyman is, is NOT human.

I was confused about "Tsubaka" thought user meant a junior writer or something, then it hit me.
His name is Tsukasa, there's some wordplay with that name meaning "king" in Japanese and as you know he wore that lion pelt most of the time, when lions are regarded as "kings of the animal kingdom"
Please get it right

Attached: 009.jpg (904x1300, 490K)

Attached: 010.jpg (915x1300, 480K)

Tsubasa is a tsun baka.

whyman gave me LOST vibes in the sense that it's just a record that is sending on repeat for decades/centuries.

butt

Attached: 011.jpg (1817x1300, 949K)

As soon as Senkuu wanted to communicate the signal stopped tho.

Attached: 012.jpg (909x1300, 411K)

>hidding gorrilla in a swimsuit
What did Boichi mean by this?

RIP Suika

Attached: 013.jpg (920x1300, 357K)

good point. maybe it fucked up the signal? for some reason i would like it more if they reach whyman and they just find a human skeleton next to an apparatus that was sending the message for decades.
it might sound anticlimactic, but i trust the writer to still give it a satisfying feel and the manga is already completely different from the usual formular and what to expect of it.

You might be right. I can also see a scenario happening where Taiju goes and comes back to a preggo Yuzu. Don't know if they'll have the balls to go that far yet though, I don't even know how old they're all supposed to be currently.

Attached: 014.jpg (909x1300, 363K)

Attached: 015.jpg (917x1300, 460K)

BIG SHIP

Attached: 016.jpg (1794x1300, 891K)

It'been roughly 3 years since they woke up, they're around 19/20.

>10 billion percent
Is that a translation error? Because i refuse to believe a man of science would use such a retarded phrase.

Possibly, it's niggerstream

Attached: 017.jpg (925x1300, 320K)

KINO

That's his catchphrase since chapter 1.

Best boy has good taste in girls.

Attached: 1553171111441.jpg (292x382, 78K)

And dump done, also don't we usually have a dedicated dumper or something?

Attached: 018.jpg (922x1300, 369K)

I know, i meant in general. I can't read moon and i never asked anyone before.

is this your first chapter?

No I understand what you're going for, you're going for something like 2001:Space odyssey, which would fit since space is a real motivator for Senkuu and these kinds of wordplays are common in this manga.

Ryusui looks like alpha Ginrou I don't like they look so similar.

That's his thing, remember, edgy teen
>"guaranteed 100% no possible way of backfiring trust me I'm a literal fucking genius"

Really? I'm not seeing it, and I have prosopagnosia.

It's the clothes, if you read the last chapter, in "modern" time Ryu-boy looked much different.

It has always been her charm point

Attached: she_really_doctors_my_stone.png (474x573, 250K)

>Manga sends characters out on sea voyage arc

Its going to take irl years for this arc to end as it gets hit by hiatus after hiatus.

What? Is this an actual tool?
Wouldn't using a meter or something like that be simpler if slightly slower?

>I spy Acetylene
Oh boy! Explosions will be had.

More like I want to explode in her womb.

Yes.
>Tsukasa is dying from his wounds.
>Put him in a big freezer while still alive.
>He freezes to death (literally).
>Freezer preserves his body.
>Get petrification ray.
>Turn him to stone.
>Unstone him, activating the processes restorative properties.
>Hopefully it brings him back to life as well.

They're banking on a miracle.

Attached: d0436c3cfb41b22097dcec4fec52e8025a57fd75_301790_870_1241.jpg (870x1241, 318K)

Hey, it worked for his imouto. There is some precedent.

>Writing on the front of photographs.
They should be stoned.

The miracles already happened, remember the anime arist was missing a third of his brain but it all got restored or Tsukasa's brain dead sister is good as new, so it's no big deal

>Lathe
Senku should explain some measurement theory and the importance of the screw.

I think that's a japan thing, they're kitchy people.

Where they said the manga artist was missing part of his brain?

The manga artist was smashed and Yuzuriha put him together, but as she said "some" pieces on his head were missing, so now he has a sort of a halo thing going on.

This is a crime against photography.

JUST PUT THE PEOPLE CLOSER TO THE CAMERA!

Keep in mind they're using the first ever invented camera, likely it doesn't have auto-focus so when you photograph things in a distance you're gonna end up blurry in some way, notice the ship is clear because the focus was aimed at it.

PULL THE LEVER KRONK!

So? This is about composition not focus.

Really like this picture and with Senkuu's important notes so you know what's going instead of some kawaii bs. Best picture.

The people would be even blurrier because of the difference in focus, nigga take some pictures irl goddam. Srnkuu wouldn't even bother explaining this shit.

Musclebraids is cute.

Ya but the people were alive when turned to stone. Tsukasa here though is dead. He's been frozen to death for near a year already and we don't know how long till they get petri beam. Unless the miracle elixir can restore a soul to a dead body then big boy is dead.

>brain dead girl was brain dead when she was turned to stone
>wakes up like it was a nap
You could argue details but if you really want to be so nitpicky sci-fi might not be your cup of ramen.

Everything you said is correct tho. Monkey man is the protag and Senku the villain

when Niggerstream using the blurry fanscan makes this picture coherant plotwise and meta

Attached: dr stein.jpg (859x392, 125K)

According to monkeyman.
Actually according to monkeyman he is a protag martyr

I still think it's blurry in digital scans, maybe a bit less, but still.

The way I see it is that lil sis was alive the whole time, even though she was in a coma her body still worked. It's just that the miracle elixir fixed the brain cells. Fixed something physical that caused the brain problems. Tsukasa on the other hand, is dead. Body stopped working and soul is probably gone. However I'm 100000 billion % sure boichi will prove me wrong.

What are the chances of a piece of land popping up after 3000+ years in the middle of the pacific?

>soul

Attached: senkuu.png (400x422, 75K)

How nice of Senku to give Tsubasa's casket an internet connection.

An island? Sure, I read about a new island popping up a month or so ago.
A continent, way less likely to impossible, but I'm not a geologist so wtf do I know.
Just using basic reasoning, did any new continents pop up inbetween the Roman empire and now?

>Magma learning his ABC's
So cute

subtle! nice!

>farming manga, now with a BOAT
i sleep, hxh and berserk already did this arc better

Attached: tumblr_nkz8iocmBY1rkmjxwo1_500.gif (500x281, 494K)

Didn't see him, cute detail.

We gonna probably gonna have another time skip for Senkuu to get petrification beam.
So I guess crew will be around 25~ year old when they resurrect Tsukasa it wil be weird as fuck for him.
He is still be 16/17~ while Senkuu will be grown assman.

Nice. I'm glad he's improved so much since his first appearance.

All of those boats arcs are different thou.

Just ignore him, he does this every week
>inb4 he likes Dr.Stone but can't break out of his shell

Why isn't instigating flamewars not a ban offense?

It is.

He's even sitting in the first row, he looks like he's serious about this. Probably tired of his new friend and brawlbuddy Yo teasing him with "primitive caveman".
So wholesome

Not very enforced is it? Whatever

You are suppose to report...

I know how it works you faggot.

>I know Dr. Stone is not accurate about the science stuff
What are you talking about? All the science in Dr. Stone has 10 billion percent certainty.

How long does it take, though? Tsukasa's sister was revived, but she spent thousands of years petrified.
I guess they'll test it with a bird or something first.

I don't see aliens as part of this story. Despite taking some licenses it's mostly about real science, and aliens have never been proved to exist.

Proud of my boy Chrome.

Thanks user. Chapter felt a little weaker than usual, but I guess we're setting up for the voyage and chapter 100 so that's expected. I'm actually hoping that at least one science capable person stays behind, and we get to see some of their struggles once they don't have Senku with them anymore.

I think that's just a facade he uses to easy people's worries.

It will be an AI that decided that "humans are the real monsters". Bochi may not be the writer but he did a story about an AI living billions of years.

> at least one science capable person
So Chrome? There is no one else capable of science bar Senkuu himself. Kaseki can craft shit, but he is not an inventor.

Boichi doesn't write the series

holy shit kino chapter

I don't think soul is a thing in this series.

wow Senkuu is such a slut, he already replaced Chrome with another man

Holy shit we're really 99 chapters in and this still hasn't gotten old has it? I enjoyed this chapter more than I enjoyed One Piece this week and I'd skin a bitch to defend One Piece. What are the chances this will stay as good as it is for another 100 chapters? Will animeonly fags ruin everything as they tend to do?

They're gonna take a break for a week to gather more info and talk with experts and scientists so the science quality does not decline and they can set sail full force with the 100th chapter.
Imagine that, imagine the dedication. Also note, Boichi works on 2 mangas per week and is still able to produce kino art.

>2 mangas
I thought Origin had ended its first stage so he could focus more on Dr. Stone

I can't trust Gen anymore, he's too fishy as of late with some worrisome expressions and the fact that he was absent from that color cover despite being such a close ally of Senku makes me think he might be displeased with some recent developments.

Origin is over....a least this part.

How can he even continue Origin? It felt like a good enough ending.

>at least this part
You guys really believe he just emptied his mind of Origin? Might not come out weekly, is still a running project.

I'm guessing since Y gave Masamune a new body he will obviously try to fuck some shit up
Also I heard the second arc is supposed to be about Origin's dad

Why you think i said "part"? Boshi always said origin was going to be with parts.

Gen has always been like that believe it or not. Thing is, his mentalist work isn't caught in the limelight so he might appear like a downer when in fact this is his job
>trust the plan

It's been teased before, it was always just bait. He might appear to be doing something nefarious but it'll smooth over in the end.

Gen is bestboi, he would never do anything bad.

>A galleon size combination of sailboat and motorboat
>Diagonal plating
>Sail beam double as radio tower
>Monster face
FUCKING AESTHETIC

Friendly reminder, Francois is a boy

Ho-ly shit, that's fucking MAJESTIC

What do people think of these voice actors? Good choices? What else did they dub?

You'll have to use google, don't immediately recognize anyone

>[Fighting the power intensifies]

Obviously senku will have to pull a Kaiba and just manhandle Tsubasa's soul back into his body first.

Perseus was the hero that killed Medusa.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that got gurren lagann vibes

At first I thought the bottom panel was a giant-scale statue of the journalist girl's ass.

only chrome VA is a no name,

So do you even read the comic? They explained this in detail.

I usually do it but I was asleep when the chapter dropped

And cut off her head and brought it back
So poethic, so wholesome, so kino

It's only a miracle if it can't be repeated. Once the effect is understood and reproducible, it's science. That's why Senku is banking on it. The real miracle here is the bet that Senku will obtain the petrification technology in the first place.

>"It's science, the answer is trivial and so we let the readers as an extra exercise."

What's spearfucker and worst girl up to these days?

The only magical part of this are the healing effects of getting free from being petrified, which was shown really early in the manga when Tsukasa snapped Senku's neck but Senku had a small portion of stone still on his neck which healed his broken bones.

With Tsukasa they want to do the same, petrify him and then reverse it so the wound heals, meanwhile they froze the body to preserve it in the best condition they can until that happens so yes, as for right now Tsukasa is technically dead.

In jail, I think it's been a year and a half now since they got jailed if not more.

That can't be legal. When are they going to unpetrify a lawyer?

My boy Senku is making me proud.

Not just technically, he IS dead, just preserved and will later come back from the shadow realm.

This was actually mentioned. The spearguy asked Gorrilla what Senkuu'll do and that they can't just keep their enemies alive and rotting away, just denying their inevatable escape, a far more logical measure would be to kill them. Senkuu just plans on rebuilding civilization and dealing with them "legally" later.

I'd say that's a terrible idea but knowing Senkuu he's probably already planned ahead and stashed away vital evidence.

The evidence being the hole in Tsukasa's chest and the numerous witnesses that saw Hyouga impale the man.

What I meant with "legally" is that they'll let them go, with modern civilization the spearguy has no power because of many countermeasures. Same way Tsukasa couldn't do shit in the modern world, but in the stone age his strength was enough to subdue everyone.
And if spearguy just goes full mass murder they have plenty of science to stop him.

Everything is just too peaceful.
This manga needs some despair.

That's waiting at the other side of the world, the current tension is the fear of the unknown.

usually group photos before travels are the prelude for something bad
SOON™

Come on Minami, you can do it. Leave Chrome and Taijuu on the island so they can at least fuck off-screen

Fucking Niggerstream always fuck up this manga. Did Jaimini drop Dr Stone?

They aren't in a island.

>They aren't in a island.
What could he possibly mean by this?

Attached: Japan_1000.jpg (880x880, 248K)

I dread the day it goes full shonen and people start getting 'abilities' as a result of being petrified.

Looking great.
PV when?

>her ability to read ahead is just nuts!
>her

They really want to believe

When will they find the one piece?

>1 more chapter to reach 3 digits
Let's go lads

I know the quality got mangled, but I teared the fuck up. This chapter was absolute kino. Their everyday lives being framed in the pictures was perfectly executed. This is how you build up your supporting cast, you can tell how full of life the kingdom of science is so them saying goodbye to each other really struck a chord.

They aren't freezing him and then unfreezing him. They are petrifying his frozen body and then hoping that the depetrification will have healing effects. Petrification isn't a real thing so of course that this part of the plan is completely banking up on magic.

The feels man

When Senkuu equips nuclear-powered thrusters to their intergalactic sailing vessel

What if it's not something like aliens or AI that's the cause, but actual magic, possibly sent though a gate to another world?

There's no such thing as magic in the kingdom of science.

Attached: cfbd0ab8b9dd7cea3093cdb80a8f718b.jpg (500x350, 30K)

Not when they get done studying it and making it even more powerful under their control.

Next month

Did they really just do both the beach and valentines chapter in one quick timeskip chapter? I guess they did.

Perfect.

Goddammit, I keep forgetting Japan is an island.

Don't forget the snow day chapter

Why use wood at all if you can make the whole ship out of metal?
Just build a fucking cruiser with cannons and machineguns.

Weight to power ratio. No use using sails on a 100% metal ship, oil is limited, remember last chapter. Senkuu said they are not gonna waste any oil.

>not xer
When will Senkuu reinvent some tolerance and diversity?

Kingdom of science only allows 2 genders, pick 1 and roll with it.

That would take even longer.

So, nameless guy will be forever irrelevant?

Is Yea Forums fine with the green hair? I don't like it.

Attached: 1548568464702.jpg (319x341, 10K)

Not a fan, but ultimately it's irrelevant.

Meh, it doesn't bother me.

>ship is called perseus not theseus
lame, they could have replaced their ship bit by bit during the journey and made a clever reference

Attached: boats.jpg (843x1200, 199K)

>the name of the ship will change letter by letter until it becomes Theseus

HXH is for faggots, and Berserk when retarded with that stupid boats and it was saved because of fuckign fantasia. go eat shit, retarded nigger low iq fag

Nice boat.

Don't reply to bait, regardless of how poor.

Speaking of lions, what even happened to them, a part of this manga I liked early on was the struggle against nature but it seems like they leveled up so much that those lv.5 lions aren’t even a danger.

Most likely, Kaseki was shown hidding from a bear in his younger years and recently during the oil hunt Chrome stumbled over a bear aswell.
Lions seem to be rare, which makes sense since their ancestors were probably zoo animals and limited in numbers.

The lions were a threat because neither Senku nor Taiju had combat ability to defend themselves. After Tskuasa was revived they didn't need to worry about security, and then both Tsukasa's Empire and the Ishigami Village have powerful guards.

>Her
Is the nightmare over?

>Speaking of lions, what even happened to them
Tsukasa killed all of them.

it's a boy, this is just niggerstream wishful thinking. Japanese isn't pronoun based. It probably meant as "that person".

>People wonder if Inagaki is gonna do a timeskip
>He does a year timeskip
>People say that Senku isn't actually teaching the villagers, just having them make showy stuff
>Inagaki shows a school where the villagers are taught
The fuck

I was hoping there would be more interesting things happening in the timeskip, like a baby being born or something SOLish.

Do you think Senku already made some condoms?

>two panels to obtain a machine lathe from scratch
I should be used to this sort of thing by now, but damn the tech-pacing got fast

I agree. Classic hack writing from a mangaka in over his head.

Attached: tumblr_n9hfnq6nRG1ta07i8o1_500.gif (500x283, 592K)

Here you can see Senku's stand: Rock Head kid.

Exactly, you can bet your nuts on it that shit's gonna go tits up at sea.

How many chapters until they will be in space?

Nakamura really gets a lot of roles lately, at least 2 each seasons.

Attached: 67106582_p0.png (370x320, 33K)

I dont like how far down the green goes, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.

>giving birth in prehistoric times
Now that would have been pretty cool to see. And it would have shown some of the ingenuity of pre modern civilizations for dealing with things like that. I do like the manga, but it would be nice to also celebrate the advancements the people of the time made as well.

I think there's still opportunities for that, they've been rushing around the tech tree for certain stuff like any good civ player, so there's relatively simple things they might not have yet.

Interesting speculation: Whyman only started Whyyyying after the EM signals were pointed in his direction. Maybe it petrified humanity because the radio clutter was hurting it?

>Perseus killed Medusa, the monster that petrified people and brought back her head
>The team is sailing in order to find the cause of petrification and bring it back with them
It fits just as well desu.

how about they rechristen it after they replace the most important piece?
That's when it becomes a different boat, after all.

What's written in the picture?

>Basicaly speaking the beach chapter.

I will never forgive this.

ohhh...
OHHHHH

yeah the symbolism went completely over my head at first

google translate gives me "celebration"

Don't worry, it did to me too until I saw it mentioned on reddit.

Thanks user, wouldn't know how to even write them for translation.

no judgement here, multiple sources of information generally lead to more accurate conclusions

AKA science, bitches

Honestly, the pacing and hand waving of "We just made it" has been killing a lot of my interest

Stone Bump

Wait for the guide book and you can read the details

I'm surprised they skipped vat processing techniques. Almost all advanced manufacturing has at least one timed temp controlled dip in goop (various), making a lot of things that used to be applied by hand super easy and much safer. From near perfect pivot mechanisms to lab equipment and the digital foundations of modern tech... vats for days. Less material waste, too. All you need is a clean room and if they've got crude plastics that's easy too.

I've been saying since the War arc that the pacing is way too fast for its own good. There were a couple slower chapters a few months ago but the manga itself just doesn't stop and it's really detrimental towards its own quality/enjoyement factor.

What's really bugging me is that everyone moves from one project to the next. Realistically, wouldn't there just be a bunch of shit laying around, not really elevating the overall technology level of society? Saying that they suddenly are selling merchandise and creating factories doesn't really work when there's less than like 200 people

Attached: this excites me.png (436x312, 117K)

Once they make it to South America he will have to battle Whyman's stand, 『Turn to Stone』

>Senku hyping up how hardcore the engines on the ship are going to be for chapters
>Making them gets entirely skipped

We might see a flashback once they start the engines up.

I've gotten used to Boichi's female faces, but man the sidemouths and head profiles are not good. I wonder how the anime will handle those angles

So is Senku like 20 now? It's been 3 years since he was unpetrified.

so they've created proper clothing with multiple materials at this point, why is everyone still dressed like cavemen?

Why get it dirty?

>boat arc
H-hiatus?

>祝入学
School entrance ceremony

This scene feels like it should be sadder but fuck that face is just so awful. It's straight out of a How to Draw Manga book.

It's okay

One week hiatus

But it's supposed to be a green highlight.

Attached: gugSgYv.jpg (1768x1300, 725K)

Yeah, but this makes his hair look like phosphorous gas which is fun too.

>senkuu still havent invented pantsu
>all the girls are nopan

I'm sure Yuzuriha made some, it's just up to each girl to actually wear them.

Attached: tenbillion.jpg (43x79, 2K)

She was in a swimsuit one or two chapters ago, maybe he figured we were used to it

Does this mean Senku is gonna lose his arm to a sea monster he should be easily able to defeat?

Attached: taiju for strawhat.png (892x586, 328K)

no. 10 billion percent is his catch phrase from the early chapters.

In japanese it's "100 hundred million percent" so it sounds like he's just gonna say "100 percent" but then he adds "oku" meaning 100 million so it's more superlative.

The series has lost it's charm

Two things happen when you freeze. Your metabolism slows down to a halt, and the water and other liquids in your body crystallize. What kills us is the crystaøls rupturing everything when freezing and melting.
A really fast freexe can keep the animal alive as long as it is thawed carefully, as a couple of yputube videos of thawing alive fish can show
So what they are hoping is that by turning him to stone, the damage done by the crystals will be healed before he dies

Nah, you're just not a fan of progression.

The pacing has definitely suffered as a result of wanting to set sail on chapter 100.

Anime PVs out
youtube.com/watch?v=0yMuz8HoZ5w
youtube.com/watch?v=pon9R5n5dMk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Why do you need everything explained? Go read wikipedia if you need details. You know they CAN do it, they have the means.

Taiju's voice is grating, but Senkuu is perfect.
Thank god we're spending most of the manga without Taiju.

Would've maybe liied more explosive thawing out for Taiju, but art looks to be mostly on point. This is not that action heavy that animation needs to be suberb anyway.

After listening Asta for two episodes this is like a symphony.

I agree, it will take some getting used to. Seeing Tsukasa punch off a statue's head with such fluid motion is comical though, I feel like that kind of thing needs to be a jump frame for the shock effect.
I need a webm of that scene though

Isn't Taiju prez's VA?

Hopefully the anime doesn't turn the threads to total shit. I know we saw this coming for a long time and we've talked about it, but it still leaves me a little anxious.

This is very nice, can't wait.

Just pretend it's the manga, really once people see how retarded they act compared to everyone else, they'll wise up.

WHERE'S NIKKI!!?!!!I WANT MORE NIKKI!!1!!

FUCKING BOICHI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 7997f21782d6b81261b758a9cfcb1d61db935d02r1-640-360_hq.gif (640x360, 1.16M)

I want to see her in a swimsuit, do you think she'll rock a bikini, a onesie or those female boxers swimsuits?

Upon closer inspection of the statue Tsukasa smashed you notice the statue in question is covered in moss or algae of some sort which means it wouldn't just crumble if smashed but break along a certain path.

Where will it end?

Assuming 1 cour? Assuming 2 cours? Assuming more? ha don't kid yourself

Senkuu arriving at the village (probably)
First Hyoga attack/beginning of Stone Wars (wishful thinking)

Who?

Shirogane Miyuki. Sounds like the same woahs.

>Taiju's voice is not at ALL what I'd have expected from him, but it fits
>Senkuu and Tsukasa are fucking perfect
>They actually made Yuzuhira less alien-like, which is a gigantic plus
>The environments and lighting effects look amazing

I'm now officially hopeful for this adaptation

Attached: 1442533428740.png (500x738, 509K)

Stopping at the village would be extremely slow pacing. That's only 17 chapters.

Part 1 is 45 chapters which is doable in 13 episodes, although it's kinda fast.

The manga is hilarously fast paced to begin with. They could make it work with (non-shit) anime only scenes. Though I'm pretty sure it will end with the village games anyway.

I hope they make clear that senku is the MC.

>people actually thought Taiju was the MC
>be first episode of doctor stone
>see Senkuu in a labcoat being smart and shit
>Taiju is a fucking retard
Gee man, I'm not sure...maybe the girl is the MC.

There are blockhead MCs with their brainy sidekicks.

>every manga is the exact same
You're not wrong and I hoped to God Senkuu was our main man in the first few panels, by the end of the first chapter I was convinced Senkuu was the MC, he even dropped a catchphrase.
How could you still not be sure at this point?

Taiju's the one with the girl though. Felt like the generic boy gets girl with the help of his brainy sidekick.

Taiju declined Senkuu's help. Senkuu was talking huge how they're gonna bring back the entire modern civilization and you focus on the waifu?
Cmon man, at what point did you finally accept Senkuu is the MC?

I think that the anime is gonna go for that, they might set it up like Taiju is the MC and then make it a nig surprise when Senkuu takes over for people that haven't read the manga

>they might set it up like Taiju is the MC

Oh right, that's why they used Taiju as the MC in the promo pictu- oh wait.

Attached: 97736l.jpg (424x600, 103K)

You mean, animate chapter 1?
I'm not gonna claim the people that didn't get it are retarded, because I kind of understand their jaded thoughtprocess. But they don't need to do anything in particular. New people will have the same thoughtprocess as the manga-jaded readers did.

>Perseus
Great naming sense too.

She doesnt look that bad

Attached: dr stone.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

plenty of sail powered (steam assist) ironclad warships featuring complete iron hauls; that's just some shitty tacked on paneling, that'll rust off in a few months

Attached: hms-warrior-the-first.jpg (550x413, 47K)

>all that delicious Boichi art animated
>OST sounds nice
>all dem muscles
Muh dick, can't wait.

She looks really cute to me, more than in the manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=BDhJU_cNCZE

KOKO WA STONE WARUDO

Honestly they look pretty good, the art holds up and the voice acting + music is great. Taijuu's shouting fits him without being super obnoxious.

baka user

In the earlier days, people unironically got his name wrong and SOME people still confuse Kinrou and Ginrou to THIS day, you can never tell if it's a joke or not.

I still don't know which is which

Ginrou is the smol brother, the pervert blondie (Gin) also translates into silver, remember the spear he wanted.
Kinrou is the older nearsighted brother, Kin also translates as gold, you remember Senkuu made him a gold spear.
Also, people sometimes call Gen, "Gin", learn the fucking names REEEEE

>Hopefully the anime doesn't turn the threads to total shit
> in Yea Forums

you are expecting to much, these are not delinquent threads were every one is civilized.

Holy shit I hope the rest of the soundtrack is this funky

I can't wait

Kinrou = Gold = 1st place medal
Ginrou = Silver = 2nd place medal (aka loser like smol boi)
Gen = genjutsu = illusions

Bump.