twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 02.png (919x1300, 390K)

Attached: 03.png (917x1300, 322K)

Attached: 04.png (917x1300, 326K)

>Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right

Attached: 05.png (917x1300, 298K)

Attached: 06.png (918x1300, 269K)

Attached: 07.png (917x1300, 378K)

I fucking hate this series now Emma has no basis and is clearly retarded. They fucking eat people. Can you imagine season one of attack on Titan eren wanted to save the Titans. Absolutely retarded.

Attached: 08.png (917x1300, 328K)

Attached: 09.png (917x1300, 262K)

Attached: 10.png (919x1300, 262K)

Attached: 11.png (915x1300, 212K)

Attached: 12.png (913x1300, 254K)

Attached: 13.png (907x1300, 186K)

Attached: 14.png (908x1300, 321K)

Attached: 15.png (909x1300, 448K)

Attached: 16.png (910x1300, 227K)

Attached: 17.png (912x1300, 256K)

Attached: 18.png (906x1300, 293K)

Attached: 19.png (906x1300, 287K)

Ray has become the Sakura of the manga. Irrelevant. Lol.

>how are you feeling, Norma?
>isin't it hard?
fuck you emma you dirty demon loving thot you know perfectly well what you are doing there

B-but Norman was supposed to be our useless heroine.
You're right and its sad seeing people be let down that he didn't get to do anything this chapter, they should have realised by now.

Attached: DxYVrgKUYAAmUzd.jpg (1200x480, 193K)

Ray is good at what he does but he has no ideals other than maybe burning himself to death for fun, and right now people are just fighting each other with ideals, so he's not gonna do jack shit.

I think they're gonna kill him off sooner or later.

>good at what he does
like being Emmas doormat?

A death scene would be too much relevance for Ray right now. He's just here to be Emma's sidekick.
Shirai did mention there was a loose plot thread involving what Ray left for Krone in a recent interview though, so that's something at least.

so now emma is fighting to actually *save* the demons

and the worst case scenario is all demons dying

meh

>Norman being worried about Emma
Cute.
Somebody should tell him about that time she got penetrated by Lewis

>and the worst case scenario is all demons dying
>implying the worst case scenario isn't Norman fucking up his civil war gambit
He's too confident, it's a giant lose flag.

Emma is fucking garbage. Series should have made the first arc longer and then just ended with the escape. Open end > This retarded shit.

This really is the problem, I have no investment in the survival of demonkind because about 99% of them haven't been shown in a very good light so far.
Does the author expect me to be sympathetic to demons just because the protagonist is acting like a brat or because muh genocide bad? Sorry but no, you'll have to first convince me that 99% of demons are worth saving, until then Norman is /ourguy/.

I swear she doesn't act like normal human being

>until then Norman is /ourguy/.
B-but he wants to kill Musica!

emma is so damm cute!

I actually thought this might be the likeliest outcome when Norman first said that the plan was genocide. I never expected the author to ditch the seven walls plot after building it up for so long but Norman isn't dumb enough to just drop all the preparations he made for Emma.

them just happening to run into the only vegetarian demon in the world just as they got out of the farm sure was pure (((coincidence)))

Imagine jew who met one "good" nazi during ww2 and decided not to fight against Hitler at all.

What do these expressions mean?

Attached: he's hiding something.png (1564x1084, 895K)

Not to mention that Musica was more than happy to sell them back to the farm and Sonju only cared about helping them so he could eat them later without going against his vegan religion

imagine nazi who met one "good" jew during ww2 and decided not to fight for Hitler at all

>We'd never have brought along the children either.

Emma you literally left half the children back at Grace Field because they were too young and useless to keep up

always getting her way has made Emma even more idealistic over time

>WE CAN'T KILL HER
>but we'll have her bleed enough for all 18 gorillion demons
wew

She also plans to humanely harvest the blood of noble demons.

t. speedreader
They don't need her blood, anyone she's infected can also pass on the power to keep a stable form.
Like Emma literally suggests in this chapter that they use the nobles to pass on the blood.

Good, eat the rich.

That's still asking a lot from all these demons. Musica did it out of good will. Then she's going to be told with the nobles alright now we need 38000 more gallons of the stuff.

Anyone that drinks her blood becomes a donor as well.

>Isn't it hard?
Oh I bet it is

>I hope she thought that was a pen

Well that's assuming the nobles want to cooperate and not kill everyone again. Which means the whole plan relies on the nobles regardless.

Just kill the nobles after you harvest their blood. They're in no way innocent in this.

You don't need their cooperation, just keep them captured and drain their blood.

Then you'd have to kill demon apologist Emma first

how do you capture feudal elite without causing a civil war that kills half the population?

>without causing a civil war that kills half the population?
>without
You don't.

Attached: 1549410623593 .png (850x850, 408K)

exactly, Emma truly is a retard

Wow, Ray said something

Ray is the real winner of this chapter, his ship came out of this storm still intact. He will have his NormanxEmma end.

Yeah I don't think Norman will be exactly bothered by causing a civil war you know.

Next infighting comes when Norman's pals catch wind of Emma's plan and try to murder them behind Norman's back because the demon genocide will not go uninterrupted.

>it's an ''Emma won't shut the fuck up'' chapter

Attached: 1379501903597.jpg (240x240, 45K)

Ray won this chapter because he's going with the MC, which is guaranteed panel time.
We'll probably follow Norman's perspective sometimes, like the chapter where he made a deal with Giran, but he's cucked himself out of panel time.

The point is fighting not for someone, but against something that treats your life. Demons don't fight against humans because they're not dangerous, they're cattle, food.

I hope they meet Musica on the way

Vincent is a good boy though.
I think people overestimate the edginess of the Lambda group, aside from some bloodlust they seem fine, and they seem to respect Norman too much to go against him.
And I don't believe Norman when he says he'll still be there when they get back, I don't think he's actually considering changing his mind.

>Ray won this chapter because he's going with the MC, which is guaranteed panel time.
If it's anything like his Goldy Pond and anything afterwards screentime, it will be literally nothing

Even the most desperate Rayfag has got to be disappointed that he didn't have any opinion of his own other than blindly follow Emma's naive plan.

Norman has most definitely not changed his mind, but as it stands his route will permanently shut down any chance he has of fucking Emma. Norman is such a thirsty Emma lover that he's willing to let her explore an alternate route while his own plans progress just in case it actually leads to an ideal ending where everyone is happy and his penis is lodged inside a happy Emma.

Yeah I wish he would have any ideas on his own. The escape arc was fun because all three had different methods and slightly different end goals. Now Ray is just Emma's sidekick.

ray fucking NEfag.

Attached: ray irrelevant ass.jpg (781x203, 42K)

>Good, now kiss

I think he just wants to make her happy and get her to stop whining while he wipes out all the demons

Look at him, he's so happy that Norman and Emma came to a compromise. He's bought his ship valuable time. Now before he leaves with Emma he'll jack off Norman in the middle of the night to extract his seed which he'll later insert in Emma via a turkey baster to solidify their status as a couple.

Ray staying alive was truly the worst thing to ever happen to him, better to die as a real character than live as a sidekick.

I think he'd genuinely accept an alternative plan if it's actually shown to be viable via the backing of a godlike entity even the demon nobles seem to obey.

Agreed, but I think Ray is a lot cause that respect at this point, and I'm worried we're not going to get Norman's perspective with them splitting up.

I had forgotten he was there ;_; being a rayfag hurts

>even the demon nobles seem to obey.
Tell that to Bayon and Lewis.

How does Emma even expect her new promise to work? The last one required humans to provide multiple human meat farms to feed the entire demon population and now Emma thinks that she can just get $#@& to pinky promise that demons will never eat any humans anymore without offering anything in return.

Emma is cute!

Why does Emma think (((redacted))) would even want to make a deal with her, what is she going to do? Hug him and cry?

>Why does Emma think (((redacted))) would even want to make a deal with her
Well, he invited her when she was tripping balls in Stonehenge

well she isn't wrong

Attached: 1473642745777.png (637x624, 255K)

Handhold

Are people still going to complain about "talk no jitsu" even though Emma's been made to prove her ideals with actions rather than words?

I wish she would just stop doing molest no jutsu.

If you count her ahoge, she is as tall as them.

That would great. I’m still waiting on Norman getting Emma pregnant so she can’t stop the genocide and their child will have a peaceful world to live in. That would be the best endgame.

Attached: F5007E92-FE64-4F60-B704-450F43295C88.jpg (600x900, 155K)

fuck emma and fuck peace loving faggots

Emotionally manipulate no jutsu. Though this time based Norman hasn't been seduced.

What is
What was Zazie doing? He left as soon as Ray and Emma came out.

So, I take it Ray and Emma will go alone?

>alone

It looks like he's marrying them.

Who else?

shut the fuck up norman.

Livin' the dream.

>handholding was censored for once
You censor that but you keep the molestation hugs? Okay Posuka.

Attached: poof.png (611x564, 110K)

>Disappears for 100 chapters
>Comes back
>Will disappear for 100 chapters again
God, it feels good to be a Emmafag.

I'm guessing we'll get some POV switches. Norman's plan is still in action. He's just a gigantic stupid waifufag and is letting her have a chance.

>Though this time based Norman hasn't been seduced.
Yet he is about to masturbate. Why else do you think he is looking at his hand like that?

Poor Ray's heart's gonna be broken when Emma dumps Norman for his sorry ass

Attached: The-Promised-Neverland-029-032-Image-3.jpg (414x203, 15K)

He'll just go around destroying farms until Emma returns, nothing much to see.

They brought Don and Gilda (and Zack and Violet) to all their 7 walls adventures

>Emma
>dumping Norman
>was one step away from humping him this chapter
Sure.

I ship R->E because want to see Ray getting cucked.

>Don and Gilda
Who?

idealism is cancer

You stop that.

Attached: small ray.png (186x130, 8K)

she's fucking looking at his dick, damnit emma.

Attached: desk session soon.jpg (342x300, 29K)

Radicalism is cancer.

The only relevant page is this is one.
Does this mean that Zazie and co. will try to stop Emma retarded plan? Or will it be something more retarded because this is going down the drain?

how can 2 people go alone?

She looks at his DFC.

It looks more like they're side by side.

Is Norman looking at Emma's hair in his hand?

Look at that pouting emma

I think he's just thinking over everything and a bit upset he couldn't let himself hold her.

They way for them to do that is deeming Norman weak and overthrowing him.

>I feel like my plan is reasonable
>I don't want my waifu to get hurt in search for something that might be impossible
>but eh I'll let her try just in case for a chance at pussy
Reminder pussy makes you retarded.

Attached: fun!.png (514x382, 117K)

>Norman looks like a grown ass man
>Emma looks like a little kid
>Ray looks like an emo teenager (and always will unless someone does anything about that hairdo)

Told you fuckers that the covers are foreshadowing.

Attached: Kino Ray and Emma's field trip.jpg (907x1300, 406K)

you'd be retarded to give up the pussy

But this is the best course of action for Norman. His plan is still going and by letting Emma fuck off he makes sure she won't interfere with it unless she really manages to find an alternative solution.

>Ray on the background because he become a background character
lel

Who made tiny hats and gave them to the owls?

Since he's likely sending off one of his guards to make sure they don't get themselves killed, I hope it's the absolute unit Zazie.

norman is soooooooooo hot

He could keep his plan going even with Emma there, the heck is she gonna do, punch Barbara? He's doing this because he's a retarded waifufag.

Emma would escape anyway, Barbara is strong, but she's dumb. The difference is that here Emma won't resent him.

>Emma being assaulted by Minerva owls
What did she mean by this?

I fucking hate Emma

Norman's interests include Emma's affection.

What a waste of good digits.

>intense staring
>hand holding
>tight hugs
Why is Emma such a slut?

shut the fuck up barbara.

based quads

I want them to fuck so badly. I want Emma to lovingly cuddle him, lulling Norman into a false sense of security, before flipping him over without a warning and making him understand that the atmosphere has changed and he's about to experience loving in a way that he never has before. I want him to get extremely nervous but aroused at her assertiveness at the same time, knowing even if he wanted to he could never fight her small but strong body off and would have to accept anything she wants to do to him. I want Emma to pin him down despite it not being necessary and completely lick every single inch of him until he's begging, sweating, whining and making her feel powerful from her position above him. I want her to finally take pity on him and reveal herself before taking him in without warning once more, making him gasp and writhe beneath her. I want him to stay completely powerless as she decides at what rhythm they go and when he's finally allowed that sweet release he craves. Then I want her to kiss him lovingly and give him lots of tender aftercare, apologizing for being so dominant but telling him this is the way things are now and he better get ready to go again in the morning, to which he'll just give off a little pleased smile and pass out in exhaustion from the activity that's too much for his weak body to handle without lengthy rest right after.

Attached: D2LWZp3UwAAIx1e.jpg (768x1024, 210K)

soon user, soon.

>without going against his vegan religion

He's not vegan, he's anarcho-primitivist. He only eats free game, no agriculture allowed.

She was trying to seduce Norman into stopping the genocide plans, but he no way fag'd her so we didn't see how far she was willing to go.

>Wouldn't have left the house
But a 0.1% chance of survival by fleeing is better than a 0% chance of surviving by staying to be eaten.

Emma really does have the intellect of a carrot.

He basically compromised as best as possible and she didn't even touch his dick yet. Norman is a fucking idiot, don't make him seem cool.

That's not what's going on at all. Emma supports the civil war plan and destroying all the farms, she just doesn't want to exterminate the remainder if she doesn't have to.

By the way, we never genocided the Germans during WWII.

Emma never said to stop the war. She supports it. Did you even read the chapter?

Emma isn't opposed to killing demons. She's opposed to killing ALL the demons.

>REEEEEEEEEE Norman stop getting in the way of my ship just fuck Emma already

why is exterminating demons bad again?

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

Reminder that norman x Emma is endgame with Ray staying irrelevant.

Ooga booga where the human boys at?

Attached: image.png (727x1072, 1.01M)

>Vicent and co. will become the antagonists, because they want to genocide demons, like any coherent person
>Emma will be in the right because "demons can be g-good too!", even when literally almost every demon she ever came across tried to kill and eat her
nice way to kill the series shirai

because muh chilluns

Reminder ray x Norman is endgame with Shirai becoming the antagonist.

>force her to attempt to seduce him, but don't give in so she has to keep trying
Absolutely based.

Bros...

Attached: LEWD.png (3380x232, 693K)

You're forgetting the civil war keikaku, they've already given us a chapter of just Norman and Giran, that has to be followed up on.

She must be pregnant by now

It feels like this needs to get updated every few weeks now.

Owls are there because Norman will send someone to follow her.

The moment he let her even put her plan into action was as good as giving in. You know she'll win.

How the fuck can he force Emma to stay without going full yandere? He knows her and knows she will do what she believes in.
He's getting the best of both worlds here, continuing with his plan + satisfying Emma.

this fucking whore using her pussy to obtain what she wants

Attached: whore.png (863x552, 328K)

He didn't need to tell her yes, he could've stood his ground even if she ended up going. He simply said yes because he's a waifufag and cares about muh Emma feelings.
Which is fine. We know that's him. It's just funny.

We all knew she'd win since before the arc even started. It's not "as good as giving in" - of course he will by the end of the manga, but he's clearly not really considering her plan right now.

>isn't it hard

Attached: pretty boy.png (221x186, 49K)

More than half of those are from the last 10 chapters.
No wonder Norman was looking at his hand on the last page, Emma should really be gentler with him.

Why is she so rough? Does she not realize he's still weak?

Attached: assaulting a sickly child.gif (560x336, 1.12M)

Norman-> War Path
Emma-> 7 Walls Path
I'm still waiting for Emma and Ray to be separated and Ray maybe goes in advance in the human world to see how is the situation there

>Ray
>being useful

What about this. Emma goes for the 7 walls so Ray is in charge of the Grace Field rescue. He manages to save Phil and co. but as they're freeing everyone he finds Isabella in a miserable state, and finally he has a definite role in the story.

Fuck my editor.

Attached: shirai.png (80x78, 7K)

Ray is making sure neither of them go crazy.

Just keep doing what you're doing Shirai and tell him its not romance.

But that's gay, Shirai.

>awkwardly stands there

Attached: awkward ray.png (353x255, 60K)

How about this, the way to the seven walls is through the HQ.

The way to the human world is through the top farms, we don't know about the seven walls

Titans have no intellect. Demons are sentient and can all be cured by their need to eat human meat.

>the seven walls is on the human world
>It's the seven seas

Retard, titans are humans. Eren is an absolute cunt for massacring titans in their human form.

It reminds of that fanart where Ray is the priest and they are marrying, I don't have that sadly

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: uguu.png (349x187, 43K)

Attached: how it should be.png (539x479, 152K)

>awkwardly
I don't see how officiating your two best friends marriage is awkward.

lmao thanks, these threads never fail to deliver

>Ray is the emotionally stable one
How far we've come.

Shame he had to exchange his paneltime for that.

This is canon guys we did it

Attached: 871108CD-C284-4B43-9429-75A6487CA296.jpg (222x253, 22K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: FC75F077-41AF-40A9-85E5-7DD5C8E72ACC.jpg (729x789, 145K)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... please don't leave him out guys ;_;

Attached: image.jpg (1269x1116, 154K)

EEEEMMMMMM-
Wait, who the fuck are you?

Attached: 01-1.png (357x377, 137K)

He's the birthday boy!

Attached: Birthday boy.png (398x364, 142K)

It's Norman's birthday though.

>Mama bullies him
>Norman emotionally neglects him
>Emma forgets his birthday
How hasn't spinoff Ray an Hero'd the orphanage long ago?

Attached: 1547864314311.png (289x308, 39K)

This aged badly.

It’s Rays birthday in the anime Norman’s birthday irl

more evidence for the underwater theory

1. Great Wall of China
2. Great Ice Wall
3. Theodosian Wall
4. Wall Street
5. Berlin Wall
6. The Wall by Pink Floyd
7. Trump’s Wall

>seven wall gets mentioned this chapter
>picture of the ocean appears
It's all but confirmed the demon world is under the sea now.

There is no way Posuka is drawing this not knowing what exactly she's doing. Seriously, the way Emma squeezes his shirt or places hand on his neck is giving a different vibe from their hug than they did before

She's sticking a middle finger to the editor.

Attached: 1551389614050.jpg (1366x2304, 660K)

Someone should do a "No way, fag." version of this.

How can you bear reading this shit with this emma dyke? Norman should just have her killed

Oh no no no

Attached: 0037-014.jpg (959x1400, 267K)

That's called manipulation 101. There's a reason Mama wanted Emma to be a Mama.

Norman should have (You) killed, tbqh.

Attached: 1550862673577.png (640x828, 459K)

>clutching at his back
Where's that one fanart?

Seriously, why did he even hug her?
And are there any livestreamfags? I want to know how bad was the birthday scene

Stream will be on at the usual place in one hour.
>why did he even hug her?
Emotional manipulation

Eat shit you waste of oxygen.

This has got to be a joke. She literally says away from Norman that she won't let him be on his own again. Just accept she's a thirsty whore and his dick is appealing.

Emma is asexual.

You wish.

>Romance, in MY manga?
t. Shirai

t. editor pretending to be Shirai

I wish this was a seinen. Emma could've truly unleashed her power.

This?

Attached: 765432.png (595x589, 170K)

>I wish this was a seinen.
If this was a seinen, at this point Emma would've fucked Yuugo, Gilda, Oliver, Zack, had been molested by mama and Lewis, all while Ray watched.

It could be a Tokyo Ghoul like seinen. Still relatively tame but good enough for 18 pages of fucking.

>his dick is appealing.
Is there anyone in the manga not after lusting after him?

Attached: Norman is not for lewd.png (962x844, 789K)

>It could be a Tokyo Ghoul like seinen.
Garbage "seinen"?

t. Editor

I don't care if it's garbage, just give me my 18 pages of fucking.

Search sadpanda.

>blocks the editor's path
nothing personnel....... mister......

Attached: shirai2.png (80x78, 7K)

Attached: mock.png (493x238, 64K)

Ending of :RE aside, most of TG was very different tonally from TPN, it would be a completely different story if it were like TG. There are much tamer seinen mangas.
Yes. There needs to be an upgraded version of this after this chapter.

>all while Ray watched
If this was seinen, Ray would be already long dead

Man they managed to ruin Emma's character fairly quickly

If this was seinen, NER would be like GGC.

>Even after this chapter there's STILL people shitting on Emma and just thumping their chests going "GENOCIDE IS BEST"

Like, I know they went pretty fast with some timeskipping, but come on. The point is that Demons aren't all fucking evil and there's no point in killing the innocents when an alternative solution is present.
Yes, they eat people. But it's pretty clear that the random poor demons or child demons in the towns they went to don't do it out of any malice or greed. They do it because that's literally the only way for them to survive.
At the same time, talking without force won't to shit in the face of the established Demon power that do WANT to eat humans rather than need to.

The fucking point is you need BOTH. You need empathy and compassion, but also power to back up those words and efforts. Too much power with no empathy makes you fucking Hitler. Too much empathy and no power makes you just a dumb hippy. You need a dual pronged approach if you want to incite real change, and that's where things are going.

Attached: 1547606597966.jpg (402x485, 74K)

>he thinks Ray wouldn't have died
He wouldn't be shounenly denied the sweet release of death and you know it.

wait emma suddenly has boobs in this page guys

*breathes in*
*stretches back*
*cracks knuckles*
*adjusts cable cord*
*cough* A-Ahem...
FUCK RAY
FUCK ANNA
FUCK THEIR OFFSPRING
AND BEMMA BELONGS TO BIG DONGUS SCHLONGUS!

Attached: image.jpg (846x1200, 180K)

She grew them specifically to seduce Norman.

she wants to fight against hilter, but not all the German citizens, it's pretty sensible you stupid edgecuck

It's okay, they're gone by the end of the page.

>posting Phemma
You keep making the same mistake. Must be Don's retarded genes.

Attached: DJ2hHXQUIAERjZq.jpg (579x685, 70K)

Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

for whatever reason agreed with the first promise
From what we can see demon society is in a pretty shitty situation when the 1% pretty much controls all the wealth and even critical resources like human meat. So a better deal when demon won't need human meat to not become retard sound good enough for me

Imagine her pressing her Schrödinger's boobs on his rock hard chest. Unf.

Attached: crops ray out.png (522x401, 90K)

too much hated, no imagine if some of them manage to escape and seek revenge years later
make peace not war user

*make love not war

Attached: breeding program.png (495x820, 221K)

The tree of proletariat needs to be watered with the blood of the burgoise

>Ratri
Are we still doing this? It's obviously meant to be Lately.

this,

>Speedreader
Any demon woh drinksher blood immediately gain her DNA, and in turn can pass some of his blood to another demon, and so on.

So realistically speaking, if the demon world is at the bottom of the sea, do we human have any viable plan to invade them from the human world if things doesn't go... smoothly

>the 1%
I doubt they even reach that percentual. It's literally just 6 families that decided the destiny of their entire race

We need Isabella to return in order for Ray to become relevant again.

>didn't hug Emma back
Does he not love her anymore?

Attached: Norman_3092750237.jpg (1686x2048, 1017K)

>Shounen
>Killing main characters

Do you have the IQ of a carrot, user? No offense but it's stupid how you reach this conclusion.

Attached: concerned.png (803x273, 92K)

this, she will appear again in the rescue arc when they're come back to the orphanage
I bet she will join their side too for more future dramas

Worrying overtime really does things to your hairline.

Way to miss the point.

I don't think Ray wants to fuck him. Right?

Ray wants him to cuck him.

Ray wants Norman to cuck himself? Odd

Ray gets off on Norman cucking him

Improves it? Because his hairline is nowhere near as bad as it was early manga.

Attached: 500IQ 5head.png (884x850, 384K)

Is the "genocide" portion of his brain under the (gigantic) Emma portion or is it its own thing?

Norman is cute and has a great hairline!

Attached: n9352796.png (418x387, 47K)

Norman is my (future) husband!

Emma is cute. very cute...

Attached: 150585939541.gif (336x200, 758K)

And not for you.

Attached: emmas emmas.png (250x279, 33K)

shhh Emma... shhh.

Attached: 150680765344.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Attached: 1AA06D71-E70F-459E-A2F7-62063A98724A.jpg (1279x1158, 113K)

They're combined into one one overruling entity that rules his decisions.

Attached: 1489373616601.png (459x546, 228K)

I'm glad we can still find ways to post Hitlemma.

Hitlemma finds a way.

Attached: schönes gesundes Mädchen und ihr Hund.jpg (543x594, 109K)

What if you touch your own Emma?

Attached: 6D3E5C77-246F-4DAB-9A17-E139B02714D6.png (300x302, 59K)

No way Norman is ok with Emma going around risking her life and possible never be able to come back again. He's gonna have Zazie or some other of his lackeys follow her, or even pull a Mama and lock her somewhere in the treehouse until the genocide is over. This is why he is making this face and didn't hug her

Bitch you'll go down if I poke you.

Around 20 to 40 minutes for next episode

Norman does whatever Emma wants of him, and if Emma wants him, he’s not going to say no.

Attached: 49588E0C-2FA9-4D0B-A91F-6CF8ECC71084.jpg (566x1200, 90K)

>or even pull a Mama and lock her somewhere in the treehouse
Every week we see dumber and dumber shit.

Attached: 333.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

He didn't hug her because that would be accepting everything she says and he's sad because he's conflicted about this whole thing. Your Norman is a villain shit isn't happening, get over it already.

Like Norman wanting to kill Musi- wait.

Shut it Ray, you can’t do shit.

Attached: 51EB115E-30E6-4AB8-BAE1-C42A65669228.png (594x918, 387K)

Neverland new main theme: youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA

Reminder that Reddit still thinks Norman is a clone

Attached: n3528.jpg (400x533, 33K)

>you can’t do shit
If they were to fight, Ray would win with no effort.

Musica is a fucking demon. Emma's not a demon. Just stop.

I already prepared my salt.

Well reddit needs to stop coming in here.

Who cares about them?

Attached: Get bent, shitposter.png (582x570, 171K)

Do you really think Norman will actually send Emma, his precious one, to her possible death? There's no way this will go smoothly

Based.

His plan involves suicide.

It's called sending someone to back her up. He's not gonna tie her in his basement no matter how much people wanna shitpost about him being yandere.

I didn't say him locking Emma up would be the likeliest outcome though.

I LOVE NORMAN
I LOVE NORMAN
I LOVE NORMAN
I LOVE NORMAN

But you suggested it, user.

Attached: 5932.png (350x259, 114K)

He does feel alone and overburdened, but he wants to continue to act strong and not show weakness in front of Emma or he'll be swayed by her plan.
If Ray is a genius of sense, and can detect everything around him. And Norman is a genius of strategy. Emma is a genius of the human mind and able to understand and inspire/manipulate everyone around her. If he showed any sign of weakness she would have toppled his entire plan right there.

Why hasn't someone made a handholding compilation for the anime too? Emma was extra sluttier.

>Emma and Norman both have dogs
Cute! Will they take them for walks together

Attached: Literally Norman's dog.png (1030x744, 701K)

>animated the Cup scenes
>didn't animate Ray's flashback
The Anime staff are filthy shippers

> even pull a Mama and lock her somewhere in the treehouse until the genocide is over. This is why he is making this face and didn't hug her
What's it like to have this level of reading comprehension? I genuinely can't imagine.

Attached: (You).png (258x330, 95K)

They're just staying true to the manga's nature.

Attached: mike wazowski.png (599x513, 112K)

watch your mouth, faggot, I'm the top theorist here

Okay, linkspooky.

No, the Norman becoming the antagonist poster is.

>Emma has tits now
>Norman felt those tits on his chest

Attached: 065097354.png (491x376, 112K)

Let me guess, tumblr username? kys

I think EMMA EMMA EMMA poster makes some very interesting points.

pic related: me
Goldy Pond underwater: me

Attached: 1486368875380.png (1632x1944, 1.72M)

You can't be a top theorist when half of your theory is wrong and the other half is extremely shaky. But we still love you, lowercase-kun.

>guess
Yes, I'm sure you had to guess.

congrats, user, you've convinced all of us that Norman's gonna lock Emma up in his rape dungeon. you're the second coming of christ, amen.

Smells stinky in here, time to clean the thread up.

Attached: D2JtUSIUgAElOPv.jpg (862x1200, 193K)

I’m the Norman poster, but you’re right. Ray can almost keep up with Emma physically, and he would beat Norman’s ass, no question. But Norman will defend his pride anyway.

Attached: D2JtVncVAAAHRuX.jpg (862x1200, 164K)

Hugs!

Attached: D2JtW0aU4AAgh_O.jpg (862x1200, 150K)

Is he reacting to her lack of ear?

Dammit Ray, give Norman his nose back.

End.

Attached: D2JtYANVAAEcKzq.jpg (862x1200, 206K)

Thinking spending the time to make that edit to show off his theory skills would bring him respect truly shows his nuanced understanding of how human relationships work.

Nope, they're talking about gifts since it's Norman's birthday. But Norman wants his gift to be Emma.

Does Norman deserve to be alone on his birthday?

Attached: 1.png (849x4800, 3.08M)

pathetic newfags

I don't think Emma is retarded. She is the MC of a shonen manga. She wants to save instead of killing. It makes perfect sense. But the way the whole thing was built is so fucking lazy and sappy it hurts.

The author is clearly an amateur.

Been here since chapter 4: shut the fuck up, you're not special and no one cares.

ah, here we go, the newfag card. always how it goes.

Shut the fuck up already.

Attached: D2IoAgyXcAUSyvK.jpg (1200x1010, 196K)

Wait, she's also wearing a suit?
Damn it, I want Emma in a beautiful wedding dress!
Or at least Norman.

Is Emma getting married in a suit?

you lied to me

Nah the problem is that Emma is a mary sue

temple visit flashback when? Between the ceilings and the object in the various towers there's so much lore to discover

Attached: 1547503746073.png (1260x1500, 2.02M)

Last time the episode was out around now, but they're coming later and later

Likely next chapter.

There’s so much now that make the manga unlikable

Do we know the ratings?
Maybe they're pushing it later to hide declining audience interest.

Fuck, I hate women so fucking much.

Still a virgin, user?

Thanks for telling us about your virginity.

Thank you based Philposter!

Don't be mad Norman's getting pussy thrown at him but you can't have any, user. Norman is god status afterall.

I was talking about the time HorribleSubs links it on Nyaa, not the actual airing

That is not contradictory. One is definable set of conditions, the other is a moral dilemma.

Isn't it delayed because of the storm?

>literally 300 IQ cattle children raised in the fuck you demon world don't act human

Ya don't say.

f5

That's a very ugly wedding dress

naisu

Don't be rude, it's the most important day of her life.

It's ok because Norman is a gary stu

Attached: creepy.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

No Stakes Neverland

Damn they skipped a lot didn't they?

Attached: 1537473204157.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Sure love how Emma grew just so she could reach him.

Attached: a cute.png (683x148, 38K)

Cursed picture, don't open.

Attached: D2NBracUYAAWR7O.jpg (768x953, 118K)

Why?

They did? The pacing should be perfect to complete the season and your image follows directly from last weeks cliffhanger.
I mean, its still shit, but pacing isn't the problem.

>Light Fuel

Attached: 15195298-63AA-43B8-8B9F-2B13CEDBFE7C.png (515x599, 251K)

That cliffhanger is shit in the manga too

Norman's tiny blush is the cutest thing in this entire chapter and that's saying something.

>Still no Ray flashback.
>No Mama's neck tattoo.
>Too little content for two episodes left if the stop at the first morning outside.

The cliffhanger is fine in both. I was talking about the anime as a whole being shit.

So next week will be the happening I hope it gets an S2 but I won't count on it.

Attached: 1544499098298.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Did they really forgot about this kid? And it didnt seem like all of them. Where are the babies? In the backpacks?

When was the last time a popular still ongoing WSJ series DIDN'T get a season 2 within 2 years of the first?
I mean, it'll be shit, but it'll happen.

Fine? It was cheap as hell.

Can we talk about how cute it is he’s worried something will happen to his waifu

Attached: 1233F4B6-B6A5-4C3F-A50A-BAA5144AE2E6.jpg (305x498, 59K)

I know mangafags invade anime threads but why are animefags deliberately trying to get spoiled in the first place by posting in a chapter thread?

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

Spoil me, how they handled the cliffhanger?

Norman is a cute husbando!

Attached: worried.png (876x500, 160K)

How? I don't see anything wrong with it unless you're the type of idiot that thinks it meant Emma was going evil or something.
The cheap cliffhanger would have been trying to convince you Ray was dead.

I don't know, can't they make their own thread?

Norman should say "I have no reason to put to death Musica, if she has never tasted human flesh, nor any demon healed by Musica who have never tasted human flesh". It's something simple that both Norman and Emma should agree on. If their enemies are flesh eaters, biologically stable vegetarian demons are not their enemy. It's absurd that in the previous chapter Norman talked about killing Musica. She's a precious asset that will rally demons to his cause. If the situation leads to a demon uprising then stable demons who don't need to regularly eat human flesh CAN be on their side, no other demon can, so of course they want to reach out to them. Why kill them too, because they look ugly?

Guess the dream team
poal.me/a261ii

Because I'm really enjoying the series much just riding the plot out since I heard the mangu goes down hill after they escape, I can't stand the art style anyway, and I'm too far in now to go back and start the manga over

Don and Gilda shouldn't even be options, they'll just take up space.
Voted Zazie.

It was cheap because the way the chapter ended only two things were possible: death or serious injury.

nnnnot enjoying the series much I mean.... obviously don't have the typing skills to prove myself literate and worthy of anything other than seasonal trash

I already know what happens, I couldn't wait for the anime weekly episode to come so I just read the manga and spoiled myself.

I think we're talking about different cliffhangers. I was speaking of how they ended the last ep with Emma's edgeface.

imagine his face when Emma gets a demon love interest.

Attached: D2MzvEYXQAAsuL7.jpg (942x1200, 234K)

I want Zazie, but didn't they say he only really listens to Norman?

Attached: D2Mzv79WsAEt5hN.jpg (948x1200, 192K)

Fuck off, demon.

>Fuck Emma, demon
FTFY

Attached: D2MzwoDX4AEtjPz.jpg (944x1199, 84K)

And this is exactly why you need to get gassed.

Oh, I'm fine with that. I don't like the cliffhanger that happens next.

They already got to be part of the last RE expedition even if they did absolutely nothing

>The point is that Demons aren't all fucking evil
>The arc before showed evil demons killing children
>even in this arc we see that Nobles are actively preventing a cure for their craving for human meat just because they want in on the human trade monopoly
>OH BUT BECAUSE EMMA MEET THIS DEMON GIRL WHO WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO SELL HER OUT AND A FEW DEMON KIDS WHO ARE INDIFFERENT TO HUMANS IT MEANS NOT ALL DEMONS ARE BAD

The problem that you Emma worshipers don't get is that the manga did a poor job of playing the demon sympathy card when all throughout the manga they've been portrayed as worse than shit or apathetic towards humans. People are upset not because of Emma but the psotion she's in makes her look stupid because there's no fucking reason to believe in her stance the worst part is that it'll wind up working not because its the better solution but because she is the fucking protagonist. Thank fucking god Shirai didn't try to make Norman out to be the bad guy because that would have been terrible but it makes the opposition to him look retarded. Now the manga is going to spend the next chapters trying to make the demons seem good even though its way too late now.

Violet was unironically more memorable because she slapped Emma and made me angry. I remember nothing from Don and Gilda.

Yeah, I agree with that one but they didn't use it in the anime.

>When was the last time a popular still ongoing WSJ series DIDN'T get a season 2 within 2 years of the first?
Tons. We know Yuuna ain't getting a S2 that's for sure or Zumo

>show weird magical blood flower in the first chapter
>further explanation by Mujika once they broke out of prison, to use it to suck out blood of dead animals etc.
>never mention or show it again

I fucking hate it when shit like this happens. Not like its relevant to the plot in any way, but for the sake of continuity it would have been at least nice to show it once in a while

Attached: connys_corpse.png (350x340, 100K)

I need your best panels of Emma looking cute and happy for reasons

>popular

It's my time to shine!

Attached: emma41.png (232x220, 24K)

What did you think of the rest of the series?

I have the same problem with characters that have hoods, most likely to be introduced with the hood up to keep mysterie, but once they show themselves, the hood is down, even if it would sensible to use it (like in the middle of the rain or just to cover from the sun in a long walk)

Attached: emma321.png (332x249, 39K)

He can understand basic commands like "escort these kids here" or protect them".

Bemma WHEN

Attached: D2G-4XPU0AE9D4N.jpg (759x1100, 110K)

emma is the only thing holding this manga back from being good

I hope you choke on a demon dong.

not him, but can you tell me how they did in the anime?

Attached: Emma will never look at you like this.png (778x249, 85K)

fuck off emma

Thats Emma's favorite pastime.

Emma wants to choke on demon dong.

Emma is fine. Shirai being a hack is the problem.

Kill yourself Barbara. You're a cuck.

Samefagging won't make you any less of a cuck, Barbara.

at least barbara doesn’t sympathize with the demons

Don nearly blew their cover by fucking up and showing off his feet.

Kill yourself Cislo.

The more I think about it, the more I am sure only RE+Z is the best way to go.

Bros........ ;_;

Attached: F.jpg (609x558, 27K)

i must have speedread too hard because i don’t know how to respond to this because i don’t know who cislo is

The magic part of the demon world is probably gonna be explored a bit more once Emma gets to talk with @#+§ .
I really want to see more of the dragon and the special water

more

>Emma haters are speedreaders

Attached: 1542304279206.jpg (1146x1200, 105K)

I didn't mean to imply it was, I just found it funny how Emma reminded me of it. Maybe it's a ginger thing.

you got me

How much dramatic haircut art will there be?

I said popular.

Certainly not enough.

Enough to BTFO Don and Gilda again.

Attached: oh no the hair so tragic.jpg (742x561, 19K)

Attached: Cute Emma.png (354x1073, 96K)

>tfw Barbara actually sees eye to eye with Norman and still gets cucked

Attached: rejected.png (419x160, 117K)

>blocks Ray's path

Attached: ray kun.jpg (798x1200, 160K)

>Emma is like Gon, they said.
Gon crushed the monster that killed his friend and was ready to let a little girl die to get his revenge.

>I would never be able to smile again
This is nuclear bomb tier emotional manipulation for Norman. Emma really knows what she's doing.

Norman waifufagging is way to strong.

How the fuck are they gonna do the censored name thing in the anime?

>was ready to let a little girl die to get his revenge
Wow, that's epik and badass

Norman wants to get rid of the demon problem permanently. He believes that he has got the all the cards necessary to achieve a perfect long lasting victory without any children blood spilled and believes that hoping that /&$# will just decide to be nice to humans and that all demons will just accept to never eat any more humans ever again is too risky for the future of humans in the demon world.

Musica is also a risk because she can prevent his plan of starving out the demons after the nobles are all dead.

For me Norman's main problem is that he won't consider just moving the cattle children to the human world because of baseless beliefs that they won't want any refugees even though it's just a few thousand children at most and they are more than capable of adapting to any kind of situation.

i refuse to believe someone unironically thinks emma is like gon

Where are you people seeing emotional manipulation? She's just spilling her guts out. Emma's honest with her feelings. She's literally just saying how she feels. He said their family couldn't smile with her plan so she's tell him she can't with his.

distort the audio when someone talks? lol it’s like you have zero creativity

I'm disappointed that sooooo many inner monologues and narrations were omitted in the anime. like how Isabella was thinking to at least secure Ray's brain from the fire. Isabella's story about being "mama" to Emma, etc.

Well, TPN isn't THAT popular. It's more like a cult series. Far from the Shingeki no Note people said it would be. And the time slot complicates things. But it's a Jump series. A second season will happen.

Or maybe they anime staff will have zero creativity and just refer to P̷͙̭͖̥̤̭ͯ̽̄̉ͣ͋̓̽ḣ̵̜̞̠̻̻̗̞̃̇͜ī̫̳̟̙̙̹̦̻̏͑ͯ̒̏̆̿̔l̷͍̳ͬ͑͊͐̍̐̂̓ͪ as "him" like in episode 3.

It's more popular than Hinomaru and Yuuna, dude. Comparing it to them is kinda silly.

I was just funposting user. Anyone with a brain knows Emma's not the type to purposely try and manipulate him like that, I just find it amusing that it just so happens that her empathetic way of dealing with things is literally the most effective way to deal with the situation.

>t sooooo many inner monologues and narrations were omitted in the anime

a lot of anime, hell even movies, do that.

Where's that edit that shows how P H I L is scribbley demon god man.

>TPN isn't THAT popular.
Dude, it sells 500K a volume, what are you even saying?

oh yeah i forgot krone said the name that early. i haven’t watched the anime but yeah since they fucked that up they probably just won’t say the name ever

Oh, sorry, user. It's hard to tell when people are joking anymore, some people are probably seriously on board with that.

>TPN isn't THAT popular

1. One Piece - 8,113,317
2. My Hero Academia - 6,718,185
3. Attack on Titan - 5,235,963
4. Slam Dunk - 5,214,085
5. Haikyu!! - 5,030,624
6. Kingdom - 4,970,171
7. The Seven Deadly Sins - 4,867,680
8. The Promised Neverland - 4,246,955
9. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - 3,460,066
10. Tokyo Ghoul:re - 3,267,843

Welcome to what mangafags have been complaining about since about episode 2/3. I'm resigned to it by now, lost hope in the anime being good.
Have you read the manga recently? Because of course they're going to cut out a significant amount of inner monologue, I'd even say that cutting like 3/4 of it out would be a good decision, but the amount they cut out was absolutely baffling.

She says that line in episode though you mong. If you want to complain about the anime cutting stuff at least use examples of stuff they actually cut.

What happened to Isabella after the prison break? executed? I remember the recent cover page with Phil on it, but the mama was different.

They obviously switched plantations, Emma burned theirs to the ground. That's probably why the Mama is different.

The fire scene was really weak in the anime. The music choice should have been different probably

youtube.com/watch?v=xrrCl3PNwc4
NE

Attached: 00.jpg (1920x1080, 651K)

Absolutely based.

I ship them so much, please tell me they end up together
I don't believe Norman is dead after they gave him so much focus

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-21-13h01m12s377.png (1280x720, 546K)

Are you shitposting or did you miss the giant dump of Emma hug molesting older Norman?

Well... That Norman is kinda gone.

Did you even see the rest of this thread filled with manga spoilers?

I wasn't expecting Norman's voice.

PHIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1466609632924.png (350x729, 155K)

Posuka paid special attention to Emma's tits this chapter.

Attached: chest.png (548x465, 98K)

Of course she did since she spends a significant portion of the chapter rubbing them on Norman's chest

It sells well because it won several awards, was recommended by famous artists, etc. It did not necessarily grow because of the readers. That's my point. Think about it, even with such high numbers, people rarely talk about the series in Japan. Even here, the threads are small.

What about the revelation scene?

I didn't expect someone to want to help voice the videos either.

Attached: emmas.png (581x598, 118K)

>It doesn't have half a million readers per volume because of the readers

Attached: Don.png (67x62, 3K)

It doesn't matter why. If I get a recommendation for Soma, buy a few volumes and think it's shit, I won't keep buying it. If it constantly sells it's because it's liked enough. The why doesn't matter here.

at least this confirms that the manga is ending as soon as people thought no way this is the last "arc" when Emma & Ray are leaving for magic land

Never fear, we have Chadman now.

Attached: C8DFDF25-7D2A-4C39-9912-2EB268E0547A.jpg (1112x1200, 133K)

I honestly don't understand what you're saying or how it's related to the point that it for TPN to not get a S2 soon would make it a complete outlier among other WSJ with similar sales.

If you are talking about Isabella's fleshback, that's next episode

>fleshback
Is that like a bigger fleshlight?
Cause I'd buy one of Isabella.

Well, they were a key part of Emma's keikaku.

>people rarely talk about the series in Japan
I didn't know you were japanese, user-san

How can one man be so based?

Attached: D2HEH9zUYAYUlRj.png (550x715, 201K)

The OP is growing on me, but the anime is on it's way out...

Attached: 38afe82d532be3c21599c740bfadde97b9275230105c965862b49a2cd473c65e.png (771x771, 538K)

Bad news: Norman is gone for the next 80 chapters
Good news: they are about as canon as can be in an incomplete WSJ manga.

Bemma to make it official WHEN

Attached: cute bemma.png (343x707, 210K)

What the fuck is Ray doing there?

Why do people say he gave in to her considering he even said he has no intention of changing his plan?

What are you even trying to say here, that it's not real people byuing the volumes?

Wondering where his relevance went.

Trying to hide his bone.

He says in the very next page that if she can achieve her goal then they can talk again. If she's back before he can get it done then they can talk again. He compromised. That's "giving in" in a sense. She gave in too.

>emma shows norman that demons are good
>norman starts thinking about not killing demons
>out of fucking nowhere Lewis shows up and double penetrates (again) emma for no fucking reason
>ray also shouts oh no, just to remind us that he was there the entire time

>can spontaneously grow tits to convince Norman
>regrows ear when reuniting so she can hear his voice better after two years
Emma is OP.

Attached: literally a page apart.png (927x303, 327K)

Attached: oh dear.png (335x373, 105K)

Why was her antenna missing too?

It was literally the 8th best selling series in all of Japan before even getting an anime adaptation and without need to appeal to the fujo cancer.

Why are you pretending that it isn't popular?

>getting a boner over his ship
Now that's not natural.

It went inside of Norman's head.

Cuckold is a legit fetish.

I can't believe Emma penetrated him.

What is his endgame?

Becoming a traitor.

reading TPN while listening to Diablo II soundtracks is amazing, really comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=OO-vG8oPhhM&list=PLD80CC3FEBE323161

Help, I'm attracted to an 11 year old

Attached: Norman_ Super Cute.png (1280x720, 355K)

Attached: 1544301711356.png (1005x504, 96K)

Attached: 1531512585453.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

God I wish I could grip Norman's shirt and fondle his neck.

He has a strange ability to make so many characters in the manga and anons lust after him

God I wish I could snap Emma's leg and then take care of her while pretending nothing happened.

Fuck off Barbara, he's not for you.

>no one will ever die
a shame really

You don't need to get aggressive, Emma.

That's wrong, user.

Attached: 1551394143679.jpg (800x600, 73K)

I just want Chadman's seed.

Attached: chadman.png (539x623, 191K)

Yugo, Lucas, Andrew, Ray

Attached: suicide.jpg (292x265, 17K)

You forgot user. I killed him.

>ray
if only

mangaka is too scared to kill off the kids. this is a happy go lucky shounen powered by friendship and 7 walls.

He killed off Conny in the first episode and a couple got killed during Andrew's chapters.

A couple of no names.

These are some blatant manipulation tactics.

Maybe if you're retarded.
>manipulated him when she's saying the same shit she told him to Ray when he's not in hearing range