Giorno is the cutest JoJo. No need to prove me wrong, this is a fact

Giorno is the cutest JoJo. No need to prove me wrong, this is a fact.

Attached: 1526026696738.jpg (512x287, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LSLn9jfYS8c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4D78UxhSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I'd fuck him

When did Giorno figure out he is gay? When he was young or not until he got near Mista?

Attached: D2G1PxOUkAArZwv.png (700x965, 171K)

remember that one time Doppio just ate a frog

Attached: x21.jpg (780x1200, 806K)

Remember that one time Diavolo slit a kid's wrist and drank his blood

Can someone post funny QUALITY shots of the Part 5 anime?

Attached: mista.png (358x309, 114K)

Giorno pls use GE on this thread

Boring and asexual. Johnny and Joseph are the cutest Jojos.

Not with that mullet

Attached: tumblr_p5b0mgJZ6h1x74qeho5_500.png (500x425, 226K)

I wish I had a Diavolo headmate.

Slow this to an animeonly without context

Attached: tumblr_oq0fhfXhmH1slwgd0o4_1280.png (641x592, 312K)

haha

haha

Can't wait to see this animated

Attached: x13.jpg (780x1200, 853K)

>eyes change like a slot machine

i wont take any other way for this to be animated DP

haha

what the fuck is Doppio/Diavolo's eye anatomy like

he looks so old in the anime

he's been through a lot okay

we know, you say that a lot

Not keen on seeing this animated

Attached: x9(2).jpg (780x1200, 896K)

mmm lovely black screen

He's only 15

Attached: x5(2)~01.jpg (287x542, 52K)

Let's get Clash and Talking Head over with already, the worst fucking fight.

Attached: D2GKY_GU8AAvMTK.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Will we still make Trish nude edits during Requiem even though it's actually Mista in there?

Wrong.

Attached: 1539569379362.png (132x194, 34K)

So Diavolo shrinks physically and mentally?

That was Diavolo

Why is he pink in thu anime?

Itt we pretend Josuke, Jolyne, and Gappy don't exist.

objectively wrong.
look at this cute motherfucker

Attached: images (28).jpg (418x674, 49K)

Apologize

Attached: IMG_20190321_133005.png (1080x1072, 1.28M)

Johnny > Giorno

There's been surprisingly very little black screen. The only place I really remeber noticing it was on Narancia's tongue during Clash.

Asukafag disagrees

of course.

honestly tied with josuke for 2nd best jojo
i cant wait to hear her voice when the anime comes

Why are you speaking for me, obsessed?
But yeah.

Attached: CZpaFplUEAEwXeOt.png large.png (550x683, 486K)

are you in every fucking JoJo thread? It's like, say your name and you appear.

I hope they keep Sawashiro
youtu.be/LSLn9jfYS8c

Attached: 1549549460395.jpg (1440x810, 80K)

Why does Weather have a piss fetish in this game?

I want Trishta to shoot me in the face

Attached: x7(2).jpg (780x1200, 943K)

Asukafag give us your part ratings. I bet it's
SBR > SO > DIU > JJL > BT > PH > SC > VA

Attached: Asukafag....jpg (599x674, 162K)

was the best trish desu

orbiter alert. Spoiler that image, you know anything Giorno related triggers her autism

I'm torn between being glad we'll get to see her do stuff but also annoyed that it's not actually her

HULK SMASH

Good thread

Attached: 1551805889568.png (669x569, 230K)

Am I autistic or does B&W look better than colored?

Jojolion definitely
Gappy's puke green lips are really off-putting

>implying I dont want her to sperg out
Giorno is the 3rd best Jojo and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Attached: Giorno drinking on your grave.png (617x705, 834K)

basted

Because you derail entire threads when someone makes any sort of mention about part 5 dumb slavnigger with ugly feet =^)

Who's got a mind-swapping stand?

Imagine if Trish got used to being hairy as Mista and stopped shaving

In terms of fights
VA > SO > SBR > DIU > JJL > SC > BT > PB
In terms of character
SBR > VA > DIU > JJL > SC > SO > BT > PB

Attached: Giorno over Abba Requiem .png (764x1080, 1.92M)

If they continue to animate parts after this, will they skip straight to Steel Ball Run? Not sure if anybody even cares about Stone Ocean.

>Fights
VA > JJL > SO > SBR > DiU > SDC > BT > PB
>Character
SBR > VA > JJL > DiU > SO > BT > SDC > PB

I want stone ocean just for the nude edits I'll make of the characters

>pic related
good idea, bad execution desu

Attached: jojo poster art.jpg (2400x3392, 2.84M)

I care about Stone Ocean

Attached: 488.png (779x968, 1.38M)

wtf is Mista doing though

catching a football lol

shut up, animated Made in Heaven would be fucking fantastic

He's tired of constantly getting fucking shot so he's gone full retard.

based

Attached: x12.png (780x1200, 1.54M)

DP cares because they're allpartschads

>yfw SO is just one episode and its 1 minute of every SO page that's sped up to MIH, which is fully animated to perfection. Then SBR teaser for 2024

Attached: BigAbbacchio.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

That's actually Trish. Mista is whoring out in her body.

>Trish naked for no reason
never change

I'm from Naples and I've never seen that gesture

Shh, let sheltered nips have dreams.

why didn't he just leave a note next to the lighter saying "do not turn off"

If I saw such a note, I'd be compelled to turn it off instantly.

MiH animated? more like this pose animated am i right guys?

Attached: 1550959093415s.jpg (82x124, 3K)

what if it said "science experiment in progress, this lighter monitored by camera" and you were illegally entering someone's room

yeah, but thats because youre autistic user

Get rid of the camera, turn the lighter off and leave. I entered the room with a disguise on, so that I can't be tracked.

Just animate this post instead.

Attached: Just Seek Heaven.png (359x575, 394K)

Is this better?

Attached: Giorno Requiem.png (850x1201, 1.76M)

I love this dumb blonde bastard

Attached: spooked giorno.png (671x481, 550K)

Would people like Jolyne more if she had defeated Pucci? Or do they dig her because of her tragic Jeanne of Arc-esque demise/rebirth?

Attached: 1550740076631.png (304x577, 414K)

Doppio is a good bo..

Attached: goodboydoppio.jpg (500x380, 109K)

Attached: 1553126671105.jpg (673x846, 386K)

In my case im just tired of the girl with daddy issues learns to trust trope.

I would be even angrier if someone spawned a whole fucking scissor in my throat after just meeting me by hiding on a rock.

Poor pepey

why does every stand can punch fast now? i thought it was a star platinum only thing

Star plat is probably the only one with light speed power, every other stand is just really fast I guess. Not all stands are super fast though.

Attached: Part6SP.png (782x600, 1.21M)

because it would be so fucking boring if a normal human could keep up in a normal fight against stand like GE, CD or SF.

Doppio is a cute angel

Attached: 1552767953015.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>Probably the only one with light speed power

Attached: Silver Chariot.jpg (198x254, 18K)

Why was Jolyne so cute in early chapters but then Araki gave her a horse face?

polnareff sucks he had pretty much the fastest base stand in the series and still couldnt kill Dio OR Diavolo and got BTFO'd 4 times.

Made in Heaven is probably one of the fastest characters in all manga/anime though.

Why were YOU so cute during early life but then God gave you a horse face?

Who wants to shove sharp stuff up your butt.

I'm still cute, user. I haven't aged a day in 10 years.

Araki?

Attached: Araki_immortal.png (1500x1115, 2.22M)

Animated Bohemian Rhapsody pls. I wanna see if they will work around this scene or just skip it.

Or hell, maybe they will skip the fight entirely.

Attached: IMG_0803.jpg (438x210, 32K)

What volume was this pic. Been looking everywhere. Is it after Gwess?

That makes it hotter.

I cannot beleive the English translation was so rude?!?!

Kiss of love and revenge

Thanks bby

Reminder that HALF the la squadra members could undeniably kill Diavolo in a 1v1.

Only Risotto and maybe Ghiaccio? idk

Attached: AADCE469-8CFB-4A1F-97E2-822A5BE02AEF.png (816x1078, 559K)

Iluso, ghiaccio and pesci?

Least to most difficult to beat Diavolo:

>Illuso
0% effort
>Pesci
5% effort
>Risotto
10% effort
>Ghiaccio
15% effort
>Prosciutto
40% effort, but still very much doable if he ages Diavolo before he finds him, he cannot use KC to avoid it

>triple zeroes
Giorno and his part confirmed shit.

Jojolion has the best colored version imo. It's SBR that is shit, with Johnny's fucking coral blue #2 lipstick.

Let's asume that Star Platinum is able to speed up to the point that shortest time of perception for a normal human being (about 1/10 of a second) is percived by Jotaro as 5 seconds.

Using Lorentz tranformation:

v= c*√(1-(to)^2*(tr)^2)

v=299732493.5 m/s

Meaning that he moves at about 0.9997 of the speed of light.

One of the very first enemy stands (Tower of Grey) was faster than Star Platinum.

You literally can snipe all of the Buccellati squad rather than send ghost punching people.

How is that relevant? I said 1v1 Diavolo

Why would you want to kill him. He's autistic, just leave him alone bro. He only attacked people because they wanted to bully him. He was the good guy all along.

Based

>Why would you want to kill him.
Everyone in the Squadra wanted to kill him you retard.

Show those vafags where they belong

Yeah because they were bullies. And they all died like faggots. It's like Kira in part 4 after he got a family. If everyone let him be he would've lived a normal life. The villains in JoJo are literally the good guys. I'm sure the Joestars are jews.

Polneraff

>Every neurotic guy is autistic

They're just too autistic to realize.

Diavolo/Doppio's condition reminds me of myself.

Do you have two souls?

No, but I have 2 horsecock dildoes.

How does that relate to them

Not sure, but I sometimes find myself in the middle of some sort of self-made occultic ceremony which I don't remember starting.

i want to suck the cum out of giorno's penis like a vacuum machine

h-hot...

Just finished SBR
It was pretty fucking good. i read it in b&w and i just saw a colored panel and it looked way better, should i have read it in color?

based headmate user

Which Stand fits your fetish best?

Paisley Park I want to whore her out for money.

Hierophant Green and Stone Free

Bondage?

The World

The colouring was better pre 7, it just looks airbrushed now

Bingo

Attached: 1526854798641.png (775x807, 292K)

Heavy Weather

>Teehee like OMG that anime character is LITERALLY ME

STAND UP

Giorno will always be the best JoJo and VA the best part.

Attached: How it actually is 2.png (800x1600, 1.15M)

He probably uses animals for that.

Based

FUCK /T/

Reminder that Giorno can make futanari

>STAND UP

Attached: 5.jpg (611x531, 217K)

WTF I LOVE GIORNO NOW

I prefer her when she looks like she can take a punch
She's far too cutesy now

Attached: DocomoL06DJOJO.png (648x1899, 635K)

Ball breaker

I find it very funny that Diego's power is just being a dinosaur from now on...
Whenever he wants.

Cheap Trick.

>JOIN US

Attached: HeLaterDiedOfACold.png (663x638, 393K)

Cringe.

Spice Girl

VA is the shit, but giogio os the worst part about it

this, and great pic

They'll use Hanna-Barbera characters because Warner Bros

Cringe.

Attached: Cringeposters.png (480x436, 473K)

user, are you hella dumb? The trope is barely even present with Jolyne - when Jotaro gets his shit stolen, she IMMEDIATELY decides to save him: despite her issues with him in the past, she has absolutely no qualms about staying in prison (despite there being an easy escape route) to save him. There is no daddy issue bullshit aside from the first couple chapters.

Its still there even if it gets resolved quickly, a good first impression is important.

>derail entire threads when someone makes any sort of mention about part 5
As they should be, subhuman vafag. Try harder lmao.

Attached: 1552818350478.png (1053x707, 361K)

Seething.

>s-seething

vaCHAD* you cuck.

True, but I do feel like what she does is a wonderful example of Joestar spirit shining through and is an even stronger first impression than the daddy issues (definitely way cooler than Gio looking all dramatic holding a dead Mario)

>tfw not even a vafag and just like VA for its fights and being able to relate to Giorno but /trash/fags shitpost and make VAfags look bad.
Its not fair VAbros.

Attached: mmm good fucking tea.jpg (617x960, 164K)

this is for the user that asked for it in the other thread.

Attached: Daughter2.png (922x989, 952K)

VABulls > SBRtards

Too bad Jotaro had to job to a weak stand to show Jolynes spirit.

Part 7 contains the best characters in Jojo and the best characters of all time. Gyro qualifies for the latter. He's hilarious, but he also has a tragic backstory that offers him plenty of motivation while keeping him a mystery. Diego is a unique spin on Dio from Part 1, and his Stand Scary Monsters is awesome. Lucy and Steven are a great duo. Steven is barely in the story, but he's a well written and unique supporting character. While Lucy doesn't come into play until the finale, she is still compelling. Wekapipo is one of the finest side protagonists and works well as a foil to Gyro. Part 7 also contains my favorite side villain, Ringo, and though his time spent in the story is brief it is arguably the pinnacle of of the entire series. As for the Jojo and main villain, they're unquestionably the best of the best. Johnny is a tragic lightning rod of Shakespearean proportions. It's not only impossible to not root for him; it is immoral. He possesses one of the greatest and most significant character arcs I've ever experienced, and his Stand Tusk is awesome to boot. He is my favorite Jojo bar none, despite being one of the most depraved ones. Johnny is immoral and sinful and honestly can be considered the villain of Part 7, but he is still a compelling force of nature. Valentine can be considered the hero to an extent and is one of the most sympathetic villains to grace manga. In fact, it's no secret Valentine is my favorite antagonist ever. He's like an improved version of Ozymandias from Watchmen who takes pride in his actions rather than cry in secret. A true patriot, Valentine will stop at nothing to make America great again. As said by the man himself, his "heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They represent those of JUSTICE.". D4C also has one of the most insane and unique powers of any Stand and makes for a more than satisfying final fight.

>relate to giorno
You must be the most boring person in the world lmao

How the fuck can you relate to fucking Giorno? I do consider VA and SO fights as the best of the series but Giorno is the blandest, gary stuish protag JoJo ever had. I fucking hated his lack of character smart no emotion detective kid persona like these shounen protags nowdays.

He's a very deep character and you just don't understand it, plebeian ;))))))))

Jotaro has always been a jobber, his stand ability is to be such a jobber that he spreads his jobberism like a disease so other jobbers job to him.

this but unironically

when do the next preview images come out?

this, but ironically as fuck

Attached: 1552139710405.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Another one tomorrow

Stop triggering her autism you retards. Her meltdowns were never funny.

Hello, I like Vento Aureo :)

holy fucking based

Chad spotted.

Same.

Hello, I like Jojolion :)

Attached: 1545426670205.png (103x100, 8K)

cringe

based

Because he's a sociopath retards, Giorno is bland because Araki doesnt know enough people like Giorno to know what a character like him would actually be like. I never said Giorno was a good character, I just feel like he was underused.

Attached: Feels like Giorno could come down on us at any moment #001 Part 1.png (320x1507, 822K)

I never had an actual meltdown, retard.

Part 1 might be better than 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, however Part 2 might be better than 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, however Part 3 might be better than 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, however Part 4 might be better than 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8, however Part 5 might be better than 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8, however Part 6 might be better than 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8, however Part 7 might be better than 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8, however Part 8 might be better than 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 but ultimately it's a matter of taste fellas lmao

BASED

Attached: 1551908101682.png (475x526, 283K)

Hello, I like all parts :)

He's a reserved little fuck who nobody pays attention to unless he does something dweeby. Probably the easiest Jojo for Yea Forums to relate to.

based allpartschad, i like you

Attached: 1553051507056.gif (100x100, 85K)

Scenes like this would've been so kino if they kept the same voice actor for Bossu and Doppio. RIP all my excitement for the Metallica fight.

Attached: 13550349305.jpg (568x911, 122K)

Part 5 contains the best characters in Jojo and the best characters of all time. Mista qualifies for the latter. He's hilarious, but he also has a tragic backstory that offers him plenty of motivation while keeping him a mystery. Giorno is a unique spin on Dio from Part 1, and his Stand Golden Experience is awesome. Diavolo and Doppio are a great duo. Polnareff is barely in the story, but he's a well written and unique supporting character. While Trish doesn't come into play until the finale, she is still compelling. Abbacchio is one of the finest side protagonists and works well as a foil to Giorno. Part 5 also contains my favorite side villain, Risotto, and though his time spent in the story is brief it is arguably the pinnacle of of the entire series. As for the Jojo and main villain, they're unquestionably the best of the best. Bruno is a tragic lightning rod of Shakespearean proportions. It's not only impossible to not root for him; it is immoral. He possesses one of the greatest and most significant character arcs I've ever experienced, and his Stand Sticky Fingers is awesome to boot. He is my favorite Jojo bar none, despite being one of the most depraved ones. Giorno is immoral and sinful and honestly can be considered the villain of Part 5, but he is still a compelling force of nature. Diavolo can be considered the hero to an extent and is one of the most sympathetic villains to grace manga. In fact, it's no secret Diavolo is my favorite antagonist ever. He's like an improved version of Ozymandias from Watchmen who takes pride in his actions rather than cry in secret. A true patriot, Diavolo will stop at nothing to make his climax great again. As said by the man himself, his "I must crush my fear! Now is the time... I must overcome it right now! That is what it means to live!". King Crimson also has one of the most insane and unique powers of any Stand and makes for a more than satisfying final fight.

NO NO NO MY OPINION IS FACT NO NO NO NO MY OPINION IS UNIVERSAL NO NO NO FUCK EVERYONE WHO HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MINE NO NO NO NO IF I DON'T LIKE IT I CAN SHIT ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR LIKING IT NO NO NO IM NOT OBSESSED SHUT UP NO! NO! NO!

Just from the last two days of vafags/giornofags posting:
>giorno actually has some schizo disorder because of the childhood abuse
>no no giorno is actually a sociopath
>giorno learns to actually CARE about people, he doesn't just follow his ideology about right and wrong (which denies the idea of him being a sociopath), that's called character development!
OH NO NO NO THEY CAN'T STOP MAKING UP SHIT ABOUT GIORNO BECAUSE HE'S THAT BORING

Attached: VAfag.png (511x639, 145K)

Look at this faggot and laugh.

Attached: 1548540904434.jpg (1080x720, 111K)

Nut King Crimson

t. BTcuck
t. DIUspic
t. sbrtart

based and goldpilled

Post vagina mold asuka

Fun fact: if you open Asukafag's head you will find a giant VAchad living there rent free.

>Giorno is the cutetst jojo
>Gappy, Jolyne and Johnny exists
Sure whatever

based
cringe

Based.

super based

Sure hope they also keep Nakata.

It's a FACT 100% of jojo fujos are addicted to black MEN.

that is indeed a very fun fact

>sbrfags watch Blacked
yikes

Im a fujo and I belong to xforts

We know, asukafag

I'm still excited for the Metallica fight but it would have been top tier if Konishi switched between the two.

me > you

Attached: dabdab_.png (865x705, 310K)

Baby Face

Me > Asukafag

xForts is a pure neanderthal bull

cringe

based

For me? It's meti

Remember when jojo threads were exclusive for the white man and not infested by negroes and women? What happened?

Attached: Chadbin.png (653x971, 953K)

Remember to follow Jolyne's advice

Attached: rtytykty767896y9.png (1141x196, 360K)

part 5 anime happened

not your safespace

Part 2 adaptation, the jojo fanbase has been finished ever since.

the anime adaptation happened

Sexy on model Joseph

AHAHHA TERRONE

was araki hitting a fat blunt when wrriting Ozon Baby?

Attached: 3d5c319.jpg (1242x1515, 159K)

I was lying, I'm actually Sardinian

I still miss them

Attached: ca840f30f6884c97ef6961e585fc7cd8.jpg (916x1024, 172K)

I didn't know sardines could use computers underwater.

canon

Is Diavolo an accurate representation of a Sardine?

Attached: 5c66cd3.jpg (666x1032, 123K)

Holy shit, based.

He doesn't do anything particularly Sardinian-like so not really

Attached: nut.jpg (1024x1026, 168K)

I don't know, running mafias and saying incomprehensible gibberish is pretty Sardinian for me.

holy shit based

Holy fucking destroyed

Isn't diavolo an octopus man like that guy from Spongebob rather than a sardine?

holy cringe

Ok spammerfag

VAfags are becoming more pathetic by the hour.

t. gaysukafag

WE BE

Attached: tumblr_pi5z1wziwM1s3u21ho1_1280.png (1280x1618, 814K)

You can't snipe Mista cuz :
1- he's a lucky bastard
2-Sex Pistol could stop the bullet.
Also Trish could soften the bullet if she's quick enough.

Hopefully the anime draws his tentacles well.

Vento Kino is the pinnacle of the anime medium, cope

Sex Pistols ain't that fast, look at how often Mista already gets shot

No wonder Trish loves him so much.

>Jonathon
>based and Hamonpilled
>saint amongst men
>Joseph
>well developed man who makes mistakes but it ultimately a family man who fights for what’s right
>Jōtarō
>CHADtaro
>best Jojo
>also jobbed because Araki is a hack
>Josuke
>pretty cool Jojo
>slightly forgettable
>GioGio
>cutest Jojo
>strongest Jojo
>based and redpilled
>Jolyne
>CUTE
>sexy and fun but main Jojo of worst part
>Johnny
>villain protagonist
>should’ve fought Diego
>should’ve lost to Valentine
>Cucky
>worst Jojo with one of the best supporting casts
>nice clever stand that defy normal Jojo formula
>worst worst worst worst female lead, fucking whore of a character

based and kino

STAND UP
JOIN US

VA CHADS ALIVE
WE HAVE THE POWER
TO FACE THE FUTURE

No one actually believes that.

Kino Wind is great, but let's be real. The peak of the medium is Mind Game

absolutely kino

cringe.

>Not Redline

>You
>VAfags in their imagination
>picrel
>VAfags in reality

Attached: Reeeeeee.jpg (555x3150, 1004K)

>Not EEvangelion

>sexy and fun but main Jojo of worst part
Oh no it's retarded!

Even if VA was actually good (it isn't) it doesn't change how loathsome its fans are.

This is perfect.

They actually did win though.
>best adaptation
>best ost
>best ending
At least we 4bros still have Great Days, right?

This, but manga.

>antiVAfags are this in denial
beautiful and dare i say kino

VAchads living in your head rent free

THEY HAVE NO MISSION
THEY HAVE NO PASSION
BUT THEY DARE TO TELL US WHICH PARTS ARE BAD AND WHICH ARE GOOD

Test

Who gives a shit about what you like. Can we agree all jojo is trash and Araki is an old fuck with alzheimer?

Attached: 1552843348528.png (685x408, 495K)

Damn, they're really in her head rent free.

Can Diavolo's va actually make a suitable voice for Doppio? Im not very familiar with him.

faggot

Jojo is high literature

its been confirmed to be a different one.

That meme doesn't even apply here because you are posting in this thread right now. You can't just parrot random shit because you think it sounds cool, you need to come up with a logical response.

This one is worse.

Attached: metallica spikes.jpg (741x1200, 613K)

Araki doesn't need drugs to be creative

Maybe for a subhuman female brain. Real men have 3 digits IQ.

He has the range to do it but they got a different VA for Doppio.

>mission
>passion
>Lel I have a dream bro let's stop the drugs bro I mean I just want to be the head of the mafia all along but they will believe I care about people. Also Destiny bro we are slaves this is so deep bro xD
The only good thing about the adaptation is the soundtrack (although it's still underwhelming in comparison to osts from parts 4 and 2, and they keep reusing the variations of the main theme, I guess the music for characters ofther than giorno is just that shit lmao). It looks like GARBAGIO overall. The ending is nice but nothing beats Roundabout.

Attached: caveman_.png (548x677, 142K)

jojo threads in a nutshell

seething

Based.

Look at this faggot

Jesus christ I'm reporting ever post in this thread just so I can be banned forever and not have to subject myself to these ethereal abortions that we call "JoJo threads"

Attached: 4df69yzyvh821.png (678x380, 245K)

THEY ARE ACCUSING LIKE ALWAYS
WITHOUT KNOWING
WHAT IS JUST FICTION OR WHAT IS THE TRUTH

Girls can we agree I'm the best poster in these threads?

Attached: 1545043065281.png (274x274, 21K)

>ywn seethe this hard

Most men have double digits IQ though

if youre cavemanfag, then yes.

Maybe if they weren't busy working and literally creating civilization their IQ would be higher.

Remember that time in the White Album fight where they reused one of the tracks from Part 4? Always makes me laugh when I think about it.

that's gay man

dumb frogposter

Sorry, it's Asukaposter

VA is one of the most popular parts in Japan. It has a great crew, almost as good as 3's. It has fantastic fights like Grateful Dead + Beach Boy, Green Day + Oasis, Metallica, White Album, and Little Feet. Bruno is a based Brojo. Diavolo and Doppio were awesome antagonists and King Crimson has a cool power and a memorable design. The ending was cool, with the Son of God Giorno punishing the Devil and taking over the gang. Sleeping Slaves is underrated and cements the part's themes on Fate.
How is VA not good? It does everything nicely and isn't offensive anywhere as far as I can tell.

they used the same one in kraftwerk aswell

I'm literally all the shitposters that you know of. I samefag like half the thread until people start posting.

Ok spammerfag

>le popularity argument at the very start
Stopped reading right there.

They reused SC themes in part 4 too the lazy hacks.

>3
>good crew
yikes

This. He tries very hard to be stylish, even though it doesn't really fit his face.

I'm the most powerful user on Yea Forums, slut. Bow down to me and kiss my feet.

Part 5 is Part 3 but worse.

So this is why threads are so shitty

based and kino

>VA is one of the most popular parts in Japan.
Stopped reading right there.

Could someone post a pic of that xforts guy? I've seen him mentioned several times but I still don't know who that guy is.

This. You can always count on him to make logically sound arguments, and with a good sense of humor.

Remember that time in the Bites the Dust fight where they reused one of the tracks from Part 3? Always makes me laugh when I think about it.

She wont have sex with you

A crew should be judged based on how good the individual characters are and how well their relationships are with each other.
I like 3's crew the best because they all have great personalities and cool dynamics with each other.
>VAhaters are just mindless contrarians
kek

Asukaposter is a woman tho

>Sleeping Slaves is underrated
Hold up
Something wrong here chief

This but unironically.

Jotaro was in Part 4, so it's different. I don't have a problem that Part 5 used Koichi's theme when he was there either. But otherwise it's a waste of the OST to reuse old songs instead of using the new ones.

She has a mixed mutt kid doe.

Part 3 would have had the best cast if only Kakyoin and Avdol were more developed. Still better than part 5s cast

She likes black women not men tho

>Vafags care about le popularity argument
Double kek

Good post except part 3 had one of the weakest crews.

God i wish that were me

And as soon as we found out, orbiters appeared. Before that everyone thought it was just a shitposter.

Bull tier:
6, 8

Gf tier
3, 4, 2

Cuck tier
1, 5, 7

Part 3 has the best crew. Other parts may have better individual characters, but as a group nobody surpasses the crusaders.

Associate the mafia to Sardinia is the most idiotic thing i have never read before, but probably you are confusing with another island called Sicily, because Sardinia is one of the few places in Italy where mafia was never spread due to cultural, social and historical reasons.

cringe

There is no orbiters, only spammerfag

I just realized Josefumi's hair looks more like Okayasu's.

based

Nice revisionism. People who have the courage to stand up against the hivemind and speak the truth have always been appreciated.

fujos only like BNC (big neanderthal cock)
they belong to xforts, dont even try to argue it

>only 74 posters
honestly really made me think

Someone post pics of that guy already. Is he as hot as you guys say?

based

I mean, I literally suffered childhood abuse and ended up a lot like Giorno but ok Asukafag. It's like you actually cannot possibly comprehend that Araki cant fully develop a character to its max potential, you expect so much from so little that I'm starting to think you actually enjoyed being molested as a kid, maybe that's why there's rumors of you having a close relationship with your professor.

Attached: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................png (842x628, 271K)

huh would you look at that, still only 75 posters

Cringe caveman poster

Asukafag got diddled and developed many personalities

They just want to fuck her. It all started when they found out it was a girl.

hmm still only 75 eh?

Please spammerfag, get a life other than collecting trash

Sounds like a coping mechanism to me.

Why did Kira go from being Aryan Nation Leader to literally the slantiest-eyed chinaman in all of Jojo?

Nobody is willing to even attempt to be me.

Attached: #004 Swerve on a Nigga Part 1.png (817x1262, 336K)

75 posters? 75 posters.

Im not a spammertard and never will be, unlike Asukafag.

Attached: zzzz.png (666x948, 75K)

Seakira is one if the hottest characters in the series. Whitey btfo.

It's ok spammerfag, you don't need to show your 8 smartphones

I hate the tranny as much as the next guy, but don't involve me in this. I just wanted to point out the 75 posters, it just really...makes you think.

Attached: mmmm.jpg (550x228, 23K)

Slant Kira is better than the droopy crackhead Kira.

I literally suffered childhood abuse and not ended up a lot like Giorno but ok Cavemanshitter. Giorno is trash and he's so boring that giornofags have to make shit up about him.
>rumors
I already said he's gay and we're buddies. I think you should be on /trash/ more often; it's where you, in fact, belong.

Attached: you_.jpg (871x955, 174K)

Please take that retard away from /trash/

>blogposting and avatarfagging
women killed Yea Forums

I have a friend blind watching part 5 and he thought when Bruno died and came back, he thought it was because King Crimson replaced his body to blend in with the crew, then in Clash's initial appearance when Narancia's spoon disappears and he didn't notice, he thought it confirmed his suspicion that Bruno is King Crimson and he skipped time right there

>Giorno is trash and he's so boring that giornofags have to make shit up about him.
This. I seriously saw someone try to claim that he's actually supposed to he a schizo, and that the people who didn't think so didn't get his character.

It's ok spammerfag lots of children don't get motherly love

>I literally suffered childhood abuse
if only it hadn't ended

ok good buddy keep us posted

Oops, meant for

I screencaped this retard

Attached: 400440.png (1112x135, 56K)

Top 5 best JoJo fights?
1. Metallica
2. MIH
3. Last D4C arc
4. BTD
5. Oasis

Attached: I-Impossible...jpg (804x635, 888K)

You are the 76th poster, aren't you?, there are two paths that you can follow. The first path is for the chosen ones who will shitpost and samefag... and the other! The path of the newfag!

Nice try

Prove me wrong faggot.

Attached: Doppio sees something confusing.png (1175x720, 1.38M)

>all this 5 and 6 garbage
Fraid not snookums

I bet this scene will get cut from the anime

Jesus Christ

Metallica, Made in Heaven and Oasis are genuinely good fights, you retarded mouth breather.

1. D4C
2. Vitamin C
3. Made in Heaven
4. Green Day and Oasis
5. Metallica

Attached: right there.png (1624x104, 9K)

Still 76

>Giorno
>trash
Giorno isn't trash, his problem is he's too bland to be either trash or great. Which is a shame because he has one of the most interesting Stand abilities (PRE-requiem), but his actual personality is error 404.

Do you guys think trish's hair will change?

Love Train
Crazy d is unbreakable
Greatful Dead and Beach Boy
MiH
Metallica

bros ;-;

Attached: 45678909.jpg (1560x1200, 872K)

This

5. Darby the gambler
4. Made in Heaven
3. D4C
2. Green Day and Oasis
1. Bites the Dust

You're back, faggot? I was waiting for you. I told you you won't last longer than a month. I'm telling you this again lmao.

I don't like GE. Its power is way too vague, so it can pretty much do anything. Fights are more fun when the character's power has limits. That's why Jolyne is so much better.

I don't shitpost

Considering the IP count didn't change, he was already here all along and just decided to put the name back on.

Speedreader here, I don't remember this at all. Is this part of rolling stone?

I hate trannies, I would never fuck up my body like trannies do.
Lmao you're right, that's pathetic.

>no asukafag mental breakdown
why even summon her anymore

Vitamin C
Heavy Weather
Metallica
Beetle Tendency
Sugar Mountain

I did in the last thread and I will again.

>Schizoid personality disorder is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary or sheltered lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, detachment, and apathy. Affected individuals may be unable to form intimate attachments to others and simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate, and exclusively internal fantasy world.
>People with schizoid personality disorder are often aloof, cold, and indifferent, which causes interpersonal difficulty. Most individuals diagnosed with SPD have trouble establishing personal relationships or expressing their feelings meaningfully. They may remain passive in the face of unfavorable situations. Their communication with other people may be indifferent and terse at times.
>Many schizoid individuals display an engaging, interactive personality contradicting the observable characteristic emphasized by the DSM-5 and ICD-10 definitions of the schizoid personality. Guntrip (using ideas of Klein, Fairbairn, and Winnicott) classifies these individuals as "secret schizoids", who behave with socially available, interested, engaged, and involved interaction yet remain emotionally withdrawn and sequestered within the safety of the internal world.

1/2

Attached: DoppioEpitaph.png (240x240, 128K)

It is after he dies.

But it's all you're doing

Pathetic. At least post your own fights you coward.

Based

>For Millon, SPD is distinguished from other personality disorders in that it is "the personality disorder that lacks a personality." He criticizes that this may be due to the current diagnostic criteria:
He identified four subtypes of SPD. Any individual schizoid may exhibit none or one of the following: Subtype Features
Languid schizoid (including depressive features) Marked inertia; deficient activation level; intrinsically phlegmatic, lethargic, weary, leaden, lackadaisical, exhausted, enfeebled. Unable to act with spontaneity or seeks simplest pleasures, may experience profound angst, yet lack the vitality to express it strongly.
Remote schizoid (including avoidant and schizotypal features) Distant and removed; inaccessible, solitary, isolated, homeless, disconnected, secluded, aimlessly drifting; peripherally occupied. Seen among people who would have been otherwise capable of developing normal emotional life but having been subjected to intense hostility lost their innate capability to form bonds. Some residual anxiety is present. Often seen among the homeless; many are dependent on public support.
Depersonalized schizoid (including schizotypal features) Disengaged from others and self; self is disembodied or distant object; body and mind sundered, cleaved, dissociated, disjoined, eliminated. Often seen as simply staring into the empty space or being occupied with something substantial while actually being occupied with nothing at all.
Affectless schizoid (GIORNO) Passionless, unresponsive, unaffectionate, chilly, uncaring, unstirred, spiritless, lackluster, unexcitable, unperturbed, cold; all emotions diminished. Combines the preference for rigid schedule (obsessive-compulsive feature) with the coldness of the schizoid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Prove me wrong now retard.

Attached: CHAD JUMBO BTFOS DIAVOLO.png (1280x636, 986K)

Why? Your taste is too shit to be worth my time.

Maybe user has better things to do and only puts the name when the situation requires it.
He's the batman of jojo threads.

This is what diavolo has, not giorno

Which one involves drinking piss?

I was about to go into a big explanation about how that can't be possibly true, but there's no use in trying to put logic into how Araki forgets stuff.

How embarrassing

They both express traits of it.

If Jojo were an isekai and the protagonist were the viewer-insert who just discovered himself in the wacky world of Stands, that would be Giorno. Backstory or no, he never has a presence beyond just being sort of "there".

Where is the proof that Araki intemtionally wrote him to have this disorder?

that happened after he dies iirc

Future turtle

In the interview where he confirms Jotaro to have autism.

How could Pesci beat Diavolo? He could see where the hook is going and then just out-range it. Plus the string is only as strong as Pesci can pull, and KC is probably the strongest Stand in the series, strength-wise, so he could just pull Pesci towards him/not budge himself.
That first part is a bit hazy without knowing the max range of the string though.

1. Made In Heaven
2. Metallica.
3. True Man's World
4. Beach Boy
5. Sky High

haven't read part 8 :^)

basically this
hell, the entirety of part 5 feels like some weird side story in comparison to 3, 4 and 6
the fights are fucking amazing though

Nah, an Isekai protagonist would at least react to stuff like stands.

King Crimson has a song called 21st Century Schizoid Man.
Vento Aureo takes place in the 21st century and Diavolo has symptoms of schizoid personality disorder.
I think Araki knew what he was doing.

based rikyel lover

Except giorno is capable of forming bonds, he just doesn't care. He's not disengaged with self, he's fixated about his dream, he's also not unresponsive or passionless. He's just fucking boring in all he does. Stop making shit up faggot.

Diavolo =/= Giorno

Name one time Araki has actually used the music-influenced name of a Stand to describe something about their CHARACTER beyond a mild visual motif. (no "Dude Weather Report controls weather, I get it!")

Araki doesn't speak English and only listens to western songs for the music.

Trish feet

Honestly would put it higher, but the anime adaptation of Beach Boy swayed me. I love Rikiel, he's the best minor villain

Doggystyle.
>araki just listened to snoop and thought "ayy, not bad"

dont be a fillerfag, user

King Crimson

5. Dragon's dream
4.Strength'
3. Tarkus and Bruford
2. Sticky fingers vs the air in the new OP
1. YoYo Ma

I love how True Man's World is the all time favorite of incels and alt-righters.
>getting molested as a kid turns you into a true manly man
>s-shut up I need this!

Tautologies aren't valid arguments.

Kenny G/Tenor Sax :^)

It's the best fight in an otherwise garbage part. I couldn't care less for anything before it or after, but it was a stand-out fight

>YoYo Ma
Why did it take me until then to realize you were shitposting?

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Made in Heaven. Bohemian Rhapsody. Killer Queen.

>Made in Heaven
user...

Actually, the Killer Queen song is a bit related to kira's personality when you analise the lyrics

THAT'S THE POINT

Araki can't understand english. This is the only reason why he listens to western music.

>killer queen
>"to avoid complications, she never keeps the same adress"
>"dynamite with a laserbeam"
>"garanteed to blow your mind"
a-user...

Why is (((Dio))) tracking our data?

Attached: big data.png (560x363, 518K)

ah shit, i thought you guys were talking about he DIDNT regard the music in relation to the user
im retarded

>Do you remember how many ad trackers you've scrolled past in your life?

fuck off

Attached: 1552842306230.png (894x743, 764K)

>It's the best fight in an otherwise garbage part.
Sugar Rush Mountain
D4C and Love Train
Soundman/Sandman

user.....

Kira.
Killer Queen is a song about a classy girl who secretly has a dark side, which is being a whore. Kira, meanwhile, can be seen as classy from the outside but secretly has the dark side of being a serial killer.
Sheer Heart Attack doesn't seem to have a clear meaning as a song, but it has the lines
>Well you're just seventeen - all you wanna do is disappear
Kira was 17 when he committed his first murder and has always wanted to "disappear".
>Hey, hey, hey, hey, it was the DNA
>Hey, hey, hey, hey, that made me this way
This sums up Kira's views on his murderous tendencies. He has the fetish and wants to kill, so he might as well make the best out of it.
In this way, the smooth, artificial porcelain cat that is Killer Queen can be seen to represent Kira's front that he shows society, while the angry skull tank that is Sheer Heart Attack represents his violent tendencies.

I don't really care for the story but I'm really liking the artwork in SBR

Attached: 2f494da206ffe28faf61eddc53fda282.jpg (473x1198, 625K)

That's a shame because it's the single best story in all of Jojo with the possible exception of Part 1.

the start is shit
just read until you reach Ringo, Sugar Mountain and Blackmoore.

Part 7's story improves later. Part 8 has a more engaging story off the bat though.

All shit compared to previous parts

>poorly paced finale
>soundman blunder
eek

user......

Don''t worry, we've all been there once in our lives, soon you'll get over it, I promise, I know the hormonal changes of adolescence are hard to deal with, but you'll get over them and become a good person.

Where does tomorrow episode end?

Volare via

at the 24 minute mark

idk, maybe the gang heading to the airport where they steal that plane

Future user here, tomorrow's episode adapts the rest of Clash and Talking Head.

Most likely them getting into the plane after shooting Carne.

We're gonna get Narancia killing the homos and maybe an anime-only Rissotto or Doppio scene.

Probably ends in the last chapter of clash, chapter 7.

>Narancia killing the homos
What if they cut it like they cut out mista killing gays?

Probably once they get on the plane and Giorno starts seeing writing on the walls

sorry to interrupt you guys,but the Head Doctor is really 89? no way...

Why does it even matter if he's a rock human. Rai even stated that himself.

I like Vento Aureo as well, but everything after Green Day and Oasis is lackluster as hell. Chariot's powers are even more of a mess than Gold Experience's, and that's saying a lot. Diavolo was never truly explained, which feels cheap as hell for a part that was so focused on who was the boss. The final fight is them literally pushing and shoving each other to see who gets the Arrow until Bruno actually kills Chariot Requiem, and then Giorno gets the easy kill. And don't even get me started on Sleeping Slaves.
Part 5 is like the reverse of part 6: the side characters are more interesting than the lead, the villain's arc is underwhelming, and the ending is a mess.

Tooru's stand makes people act weird, maybe?

I agree but sleeping slaves is a great epilogue.

>anime-only Rissotto or Doppio scene
user...

you say that one more fucking time and Í'm gonna fucking eat your testicles. Don't ever (you) me again.

whats the point of doppio?

user....

whats the point of life?

What did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4D78UxhSQ

fap material

Delet this you fuck

Attached: 1552691632751.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>Squalo and Tiziano are dead
>Carne, you're up
>You know what to do

To give diavolo substance.

this

This reminds me that we dont get any more mista fights, odd.

rolling stone?

Traitor's Requiem is a genuinely awful opening and I can't see how anyone can think otherwise. Rehashes of past scenes with no quirk or twist, generic visuals including static character highlights that JoJo openings usually tried to stay away from, mediocre animation, nothing interesting or clever, mediocre song, fucking ridiculous spoilers. Literal garbage opening

Attached: Kars_shining_razor.png (774x1200, 1.96M)

Doppio is Diavolo's past. The only part he likes

>Diavolo was a cute twink

Doppio is annoying as fuck piece of trash. I'm surprised Diavolo didn't commit suicide out of embarrassment.

Like anyone's gonna listen to the opinion of someone who posts worst villain.

Based Karshater

You're only right about the character highlights, everything else is good and the song is great.
>muh spoilers
get out

This
Kars is the true pleb filer, the epitome of Übermensch.

I like it

This

Rainbow - Stargazer

All eyes see the figure of the wizard
As he climbs to the top of the world
No sound, as he falls instead of rising
Time standing still, then there's blood on the sand
Oh, I see his face

Also, Burning Down the House

We're in for nasty weather

Dinosaur Dio >>>Vampire Dio

It's the priest's fault for raising his son to be a coward and boke
Diavolo made Doppio into a worthy man

Scenes when based DP give us both twink and hunk fap material

Chads Requiem > Fighting (the) Cucks > Chase (The virgin) > Chad's Proud > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Virgins > Piss Stream > Sono Chi no Sadame/That Faggots Destiny > End of Faggots > Cucked Days >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every other anime OP

TR is meh. the song itself is still slightly bettet than chase, but without some cool catchphrase except that shitty "REQUIEM WOAH WOAH".
without regarding spoilers, the visuals are kind of lazy. basically a recap added of the characters posing and punching the air. but even though its lazy, its very well animated, and kind of fits the part as a whole.

wait the fuck up, how is my ranking the complete opposite of yours?

Attached: 1552789762002.jpg (479x492, 37K)

The ultimate contrarian ranking.

>every other anime op better than any jojo op
No

i meant in relation to the jojo ops but ok

Reminder that Giorno would have been best girl if he had been a female.

Attached: giorno hair.jpg (1280x1434, 415K)

I dont know user, maybe its destiny.

Attached: OHONONONONNOONONODOPPIOLOOKOUT.png (1175x1132, 1.91M)

I want to see Abbachio bully Giorna and poke her boob and get her really wet

If only the only female JoJo didn't have cliche daddy issues.

Any child of Jotaro is going to have daddy issues

Why did Araki shoehorn that "girls without daddies are damaged goods" crap in? It's the total opposite of what he did with Trish.

Wouldn't it be neat if there was a Requiem version of Traitor's Requiem where everyone's bodies are swapped in the Stand part in the middle

Thats cool but give me Cio and Secco in the op and Im happy.

fuck no

Would be cool to have an after credits scene or something of Carne getting a call from Doppio. Though preferably not showing Carne since him showing up in the episode after should be surprise.

Maybe they can actually somewhat show Doppio this time rather than him being a disembodied voice. Not entirely but a little tease.

""daddy issues"" wasn't even the point of her character. Same thing for Johhny.

what was jolyne's character point?
>rebel
thats jotaro
>quirky
thats joseph
>edgy
thats giorno
i just dont know

I'm losing hope for Doppio extra scenes.

THIS :(

Attached: D1t6cldVAAAGV-_.png (835x501, 900K)

There's still room, maybe we'll see Doppio booking plane flights or changing into his """work""" outfit.

What games have good JoJo mods?

How is Giorno edgy? Jotaro is the only JoJo thats an edgelord

He's a criminal who kills people outside of self defense, that's kind of edgy.

Why does everyone like true mans world so much? Ringo was cool but the fight was mediocre

Only incels like it.

Survivor

???

Sugar Mountain,D4C,Lucy vs Tubular bells, and Civil War were all so much better than Boring mans world.

Ringo's hot(he reminds me of my dad) and I like the writing

Based asukafag getting molested by the molested.

>(he reminds me of my dad)

Attached: 1487982462780.png (248x341, 182K)

So was this entire thread just dumb arguments?

that's most JoJo threads

Some are worse than others.

Attached: 0EAD86E6-F066-48BF-9D02-5CA928968B6F.jpg (500x282, 47K)

Has there been times where the anime has drastically changed your opinion on something? For me, I used to think of Trish as nothing more than a bratty child..now...

Attached: 1552701737229.png (1280x720, 932K)

I don't get why everyone shits on Abbacchio. He's criminally underused and underrated.

Now I think of her as a hot bratty child
I want to paint her nails while she lovingly verbally abuses me

This, minus the lovingly part. Also I want her to make me blow on her nails to help them dry faster.

I want to fuck her in front of the gang.

he's very cute

Attached: D1SroJnUYAAlgWC.jpg (846x1200, 171K)

>he doesn't want to cool down from an abuse session with a good cuddle afterwards

I don't want to cool down. I want to live my life in a permanent, everlasting climax.

>ywn wake up to this

Attached: 1553225995661.png (1920x1266, 266K)

cute nipple

I want to suck it

Her eyes look derpy

better?

Attached: 1553227450468.png (1920x1266, 266K)

The only good characterfag is nurancia

>move fast baby, don't be slooooow

>moving goalposts

>implying sex is all that maters in a woman's life
oh shit you're an incel and you didn't know it!

Attached: D2CgX1fWkAUpka7.jpg (757x1080, 156K)

funny