How did Yea Forums react to the end of Bleach?

How did Yea Forums react to the end of Bleach?

Attached: 21.jpg (747x431, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
imgur.com/gallery/FseWz
imgur.com/a/LK0hl
twitter.com/irfagtweets
jin115.com/archives/52143909.html
wikiwiki.jp/ichirukifag/
imgur.com/a/FseWz
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73795880
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By calling Kubo a hack. So same as any regular chapter

>How did Yea Forums react to the end of Bleach?
Threads were the most active in years.

Attached: BLEACH.full.2040409.jpg (700x700, 524K)

Shippertard wars, who poisoned all threads until recently.

I hated it. Kubo is a hack.

Pure rage, tumblr-level autistic meltdowns.
Some schadenfreude (me)

I personally didn't give a fuck. I just force read it till the end, I didn't get anything about the last arc.

I was surprised about Big Tits wining but I guess it was an ok couple.

>How did Yea Forums react to the end of Bleach?
It was a big shitstorm.

Yeah.

>By calling Kubo a hack. So same as any regular chapter
Newfag detected.

'09 fag. Not old, not new. Eat shit cunt.

Imgur
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
imgur.com/gallery/FseWz
imgur.com/a/LK0hl

Twitter
twitter.com/irfagtweets

Other
jin115.com/archives/52143909.html
wikiwiki.jp/ichirukifag/

Never forget.

Attached: THE_BEGINNING_OF_THE_END.png (902x930, 99K)

How much does Byakuya dote on his niece?

>imgur.com/a/FseWz

fify

All smiles.

Attached: glorious.png (1318x228, 35K)

>that one post comparing the end of bleach to Trump getting elected
That's kind of hilarious.
Mostly because I saw the signs of both waaaaaaay in advance, and felt like the other side was just in denial.
But man, what a wild 3 months if you were IR and a Hill Supporter.

>newfag thread
There was some salt, but most anons were too busy drinking IchiRuki tears to be salty themselves.

It ended only three years ago? Feels much longer.
Time is so fucking weird on this site. Years feel like days, and days like years.

I was mad. I'm still mad.

Threads were fun though. It's always fun when a big series ends. The day One Piece finally ends is going to be a shitstorm.

>The day One Piece finally ends is going to be a shitstorm.
Only is Sanji don't end up with Nami.

FACING THE RUKIA

>The day One Piece finally ends
>ends
yeah, nah.

IRfags started celebrating about a "FACING THE RUKIA" spoiler line.

Spoilers came out, IRfags started getting mad.

Fake ichika spoiler picture came out, anons started to flood the board laughing at IRfags.

Actual spoilers picture came out, anons were either too busy fapping to orihime or commenting about how smug Renji is.

Full translated chapter is released, anons now laugh at the hall of anal devastation IRfags are building around the internet, nips are so ashamed they call those ichirukists from ichiruki+terrorist.

For the next 6 months ichirukists try to come up with reasons to diminish the end pairings, every time a piece of official information blows in their faces.

Now every Bleach thread is at least half about making fun of ichirukists.

Attached: a few things checked.png (1420x1112, 148K)

Attached: itchy.png (1920x4470, 3.91M)

Most of the fanbase got pissed and left. Now we're a dead series.

Laughing at the butthurt shipfags. I know I did. You can't be this assblasted over a drawing and not expect everyone(with a working brain) to bust a gut.
Bleach was shit for years so I don't know what expectations people still had.

This is why I post here. Just remdmbering those moments gives me a hearty chuckle. Medicine for the soul.

Attached: 0.png (403x324, 31K)

One part shipperwars, one part people mad at it being such a shit ending and dropping so many plot points, and one part deranged fanboys who seem to genuinely believe that Bleach stands alone in the entire history of human endeavor for having literally no faults of any kind. At this point, it's mostly just the deranged fanboys left who lose their minds if anybody offers even the mildest, most reasonable criticism.

>At this point, it's mostly just the deranged fanboys left who lose their minds if anybody offers even the mildest, most reasonable criticism.
Only if you're a newfag.

Took less than 3 minutes for one of you crawl out - about what I expected.

I'll leave you alone now to post "no argument" or "cope" or whatever retarded crap you're going to post next.

>WHY DON'T YOU BLINDLY AGREE WITH ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: mon18jul2016.png (1290x630, 134K)

Reminder you're on an anonymous imageboard nigga. If you cannot understand sarcasm in a text format. Maybe you do not belong here.

Bleach ending in less than 10 weeks and all those fly by night bleachfags cared about was the shipping. On a shitposting format to piss off the retards no wonder. Just seemed like blind faith of a ship fandom wanting their delusions of a ship justified for giving up on the story itself.

I still hold my opinion that ichigoxorihime was the most boring/expected paring. With the absolute abundance of cuties in bleach orihime was the blandest choice. There we tons of girls into him too. Like even if he went for someone out there and totally unexpected it probably would've been received significantly better.

>There we tons of girls into him too
Nel and Riruka. And they live far away

write a fanfic about it faggot

One Piece isn't going to be axed like Bleach

>axed
>source: my ass

Kind of whatever, just like the ending of Bleach itself. Plenty of people mad about no Rukia ending, but at the same time, I don't think anyone seriously cared about Bleach at that point. It had been below rock bottom awful for like a decade at that point.

>live far away
Tatsuki. Seeing as he could pretty much travel any world he wanted by the end that's not really a problem. Also let's be real here even without naming them specifically Ichigo essentially could've picked anyone he wanted. Between soul reapers, bounts, arrancar, hollow mask girls etc. there were plenty of girls who at least moderately liked him in every faction.

>but most anons were too busy drinking IchiRuki tears
yeah no, as always nobody liked Orihime

Not to say everyone wanted Rukia, but no one with a brain wanted Orihime

One of the worst endings ever. To the point of ruining the entire manga.

Those comments have to be trolling. I doubt nobody was stupid enough to expect ichiruki when they hadn't interacted in years, and it was obvious Kubo was pushing ichihime and renruki.

Tatsuki wasn't interested in Ichigo

Attached: DPPk7f4V4AArmDa.jpg (854x952, 122K)

Attached: 1537141353975.png (1200x750, 541K)

>Not to say everyone wanted Rukia, but no one with a brain wanted Orihime
None with a brain expect Rukia

Fuck off, cunt. OH YES POSTING SMUG HURR DURR VERY FUNNY
Kill yourself

Attached: DTLUDCYVoAAFEIM.jpg (618x803, 70K)

Indifference.

I was glad it was finally over. The entirety of the last arc was a fucking mess, and left so many goddamn dangling plot threads that only get solved in novels released after the final manga chapter. It was bullshit.

That being said, I'm also the exact sort of dumbass who wouldn't mind a sequel series starring Kazui and Ichika, with the story being a sort of Urban Fantasy/detective story like Kubo originally wanted to go for before his editors had him turn it into another Shounen Battle Manga starting with the Soul Society arc.

>nobody liked Orihime
>what are himefags/ihfags

Basically like this. Everyone like shippers' tears

Attached: 1481329033242.jpg (939x1358, 447K)

so I never watched the series but from what i'm understanding this became just another naruto fiasco or was there any hint of romance between these two characters?

seeing as Yea Forums is still assblasted about it 3 years on speaks volumes doesn't it?

Stop talk about Bleach

Attached: 1540172664830.jpg (966x724, 64K)

Attached: 1531488879958.png (1280x1280, 909K)

Attached: 1531488945440.png (1280x1280, 805K)

Attached: 1531489010382.png (1280x1280, 848K)

Attached: 1531489093341.png (1280x1280, 851K)

The ending was shockingly shit.
So much so that the only thing to talk about was "Muh shipping warz XD"

Attached: download.jpg (301x168, 12K)

And this is why despite what happened with Bleach, Kubo is actually based

Attached: Kubo as Mayuri drinking Ichiruki tears.jpg (2048x1436, 278K)

Learn English ESL, shitstain.
Go ask them back on your home board

>that's it?
I wish kubo had gone for the cliffhanger ending.

Ichihime doesn't even have genuine fans, like NaruHina it's literally just shitposting faggots taking the low-hanging fruit.

IichiRuki at least had genuine fans going for it, and unlike NaruSaku, a relationship that would have made complete sense. But Kubo is a shit hack, and I am glad no anime is coming out as a result of him fucking this up.

Bleach was garbage after SS arc anyway.

Attached: 12.gif (500x280, 1.96M)

Nice try, (you) gave it a go.

Attached: 1551460314592.png (602x783, 314K)

I consumed Bleach rather passively, that is to say that I didn't lose my mind and ship anyone. I read it for the fights and all the boring shit in between. So when the end came. It ended for me as the good guy won in the end and had a kid with one of the girls on screen. But when I came on to Yea Forums when people were posting those spoilers, and wondering how shippers were gonna react. My desire to see despair rose and I started to follow as many blogs as possible hoping that I can savor this delicious salty treat. I thank Kubo every night for this.

I like Renji and Rukia together and I found the entire shipping thing to become so fucking hilarious I haven't actually sat down to read the ending myself.

Say what you will about the manga, the master sure knows how to deliver on the entertainment. This isn't even like proper shipping tears, I don't actually give a fuck, I think Ichigo should have been with that Tomboy Kubo almost forgot about several times.

Attached: 1523779018328.png (1135x920, 330K)

>I am glad no anime is coming out as a result of him fucking this up.
lol, you really think Bleach depend on a ship?

I became addicted to shippers' tears when I knew about the Harry Potter meltdown and read various forums later (I didn't care any ship there either, but it was so amazing to read how people were so obssesed over a pairing). Now I'm always searching for more fandom's tears.

Only beta fags would go for Rukia.
Cucked fans projecting their pathetic desires onto alpha chad Ichigo.
A real man always goes for the big titted girl next door.

Attached: Bleach - Chapter 237 - 18.jpg (1066x1600, 273K)

shut the fuck up about shipping

She is a dyke

>Ichigo essentially could've picked anyone he wanted
He couldn't have picked Rangiku cuz she doesn't love him, neither Yoruichi, neither Momo, neither Harribel, neither Ikumi

Seethe more, IchiRukifag

Laughing for 2 years nonstop. It was magnificent.

Attached: grimkek.jpg (480x360, 61K)

butthurt ichirukifags raged

The Heart

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73795880

Attached: 1483332881606.png (1200x1050, 479K)

Attached: 1527946513726.png (1920x1080, 376K)

Indifferent.

Seriously people do that kind of shit for a ship? People here are no different than old grannies and their soap operas or roasties and their sitcoms in the end.

Don't start the shipping. Oda thinks all his readers are 13 year old boys that hate girls and have a club. It is going to waste your time even more than usual.

>Ichirukifags STILL crying
How do you think?

>tfw this (pic related) was a fake
>but accurate

Attached: Huh.jpg (284x378, 45K)

Remember when any thread that dared discuss Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, or any other shonen shit would be immediately saged into oblivion?

Attached: appealtoheaven.jpg (1242x816, 41K)

Your logic is a insane as a Tumblr user. That's why you should not take cartoons seriously. Shonen even less. Shipping in Shonen is such a big waste of time if the theme of the series are people fighting each other until the end.

Yes, but where this projection matches with a flat tsundere like Rukia? For me was obvious the pairings. Shonen writers can't write romance in a less obvious way. Before, tsunderes always won because they reflected reality of the married author, but now this incels writers but project their desires for sweet and comprehensive girls.

it's not even a romance manga, why are you so obsessed

Amazing how their kid is only made up of their worst traits.

I feel bad that you feel that way.

Attached: Dt-zcTVV4AYfaXY.jpg (678x1199, 70K)

I feel bad for the people who have to put up with her shit.

>t. IchiRukis projecting again
Calm down with the salt, lad