Who’s watching the Made In Abyss recap tonight?

Who’s watching the Made In Abyss recap tonight?

Attached: C1068269-2D50-4411-9442-4D90BB2E604B.png (1000x1480, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

funimationfilms.com/movie/fruitsbasket/
dailymotion.com/video/xzbpwg
youtube.com/watch?v=XG0vQuTl_xQ
youtu.be/BKjUaEftXnw
mega.nz/#!qwxgCKhD!6CkPDSr9S5K-u6RsLx5DYFfs4r4l7xDMZyu6oeLy6pw
mega.nz/#!r8IjmaJa!Mr2-IDwmnRq6WYlXOtVYgS1oQthduZPWrIwpqpo7rwk
youtube.com/watch?v=J3fAH3uZf2I
youtube.com/watch?v=qyxrpmD5cq0
twitter.com/Spytrue/status/1109166815001956352?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching recap films

Attached: 3F3CE0E6-40BC-4988-8928-87DC78DD4F1F.jpg (1024x683, 48K)

I don't even know where to watch it

Kraut here, any way for me watch this?

It’s showing in theaters tonight in Burgerland

But where specifically? Limited release on specific theaters? Is there a list? Is it just one theater?

FathomEvents should have it up on their website. It’s showing in select theaters

Uh...Kra? Who? Fuck off

It means german dumb dumb

Friends bailed on it and I can just rewatch the series again.

ree I can't find a good torrent for VOTOMs feed me user
all the nyaa ones took a shit on me

I was going to but I forgot, oh well. I care more about the movie with Bondrewd and friends. Has that been announced for a theater run?

>not using IRC DDLs.

>not going alone and sitting in the front in full Regu cosplay
not gonna make it

You could’ve just watched it by yourself

Post how many people are at your screening.

>tfw it’s not as packed as Fate/Stay Night: Heaven’s Feel II ~Everybody Hates Damaged Goods~

Attached: C4D558DA-115A-4AF6-AA1A-BF952F424139.jpg (1125x1769, 493K)

>NGNL0
>classic
Top kek

Attached: C71E1927-FBCC-4938-94F4-79D907D6C535.jpg (1125x1455, 1.2M)

Sales in Abyss

Shut the fuck up discord nigger

Wow, thank God I'm the only one in the theater watching this. I don't want people to think I'm some sort of lolicon

You say that but some kids sitting behind me wouldn't shut up and talked about that during the entire movie.

You mean about you being a lolicon?

Nah, I think it was someone who managed to bring his friends with him to watch it and throughout the entire thing they were just muttering to themselves about how bad/ugly the film is and showing Riko/Reg naked is for pedophiles.

Augusta?

Just got back, the added scene in the beginning was nice.
There weren't many people tonight for the sub, maybe more next week. Aside from myself and the one I brought, there were 7 people total in the theater.
There were no signs for MiA in the theater, no poster or sign outside for what's playing. Not even one saying what was being shown in the room it was in. Guess they didn't want to be associated with it much, heh.

Attached: IMAG0187.jpg (2448x3264, 829K)

Just finished watching it. It was great

NYC. Told them to shut up next time to go watch a film.
It was okay/good I guess? It felt like a film that didn't really need to exist. New music was nice though.

They all look alike just throw that thing on there Juan. Fuck it.

Attached: quality.jpg (3024x4032, 952K)

Seat back, booze ready.

Attached: in muh low rider seat.jpg (3024x4032, 800K)

They didn't even bother with that much at mine, just a white box where the title and picture usually goes. Surprised I wasn't bagged and tagged the second I walked in.

Kawaii!

Attached: ohoh.jpg (3024x4032, 873K)

Ozen's voice is sex.

Are there actually high quality versions available? I've been holding off on rewatching as I figured I'd watch these instead

My screening was me, one lard ass that kept crinkling wrappers, and a hunched over 80+ year old lady.

IS SOMEONE DRINKING..EWWW IT SMELLS LIKE MY DAD.

(Canadian on the rocks ftw)

Attached: ok.jpg (2907x2160, 845K)

Theaters generally don't put up posters and advertise event screenings.

High quality versions of the film? No and most likely not for a long time either. Not much point in watching the movie over the show though.

Outfuckingstanding.

Attached: yo dawg i herd u like animu.jpg (3024x4032, 878K)

mine was me, a few couples and a old lady

lul

Attached: so i put an animu in ur animu.jpg (3024x4032, 785K)

>Not much point in watching the movie over the show though.
>missing out on torka's shota voice

I want to watch the PriPri movie already

The thing that cracked me up about this is my viewing of Modest Heroes was all fucked up with a mix of dub, sub, and then no audio on sub night. Oh yeah and repeated views of the dish interface popping up. As our President said you shouldn't need to be a computer scientist to play a fucking movie.

I have another atom ticket on the 25th.

What was the added scene? I'm not paying to watch this.

Doesn't make up for the poor pacing and missing material from the show though.
I mean it's nice to watch as a fan so you can see what was cut from the show that was then used for the movies but as a standalone work it's sorta unremarkable.

Gotta get some brothers from off the corners and set up a bootleg merch stand before and after the show.

BUY THE OFFICIAL MADE IN THE ABYSS 1TB FLASH DRIVE COMPLETE WITH THE MOVIE PREINSTALLED AND A SOLID 32GB OF STORAGE SPACE THAT CAN BE USED AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

Attached: buy stuff.jpg (3024x4032, 909K)

There are a few. New intro showing off a bit from the newer chapters about how the Abyss and Orth were found, to Lyza and Ozen's bell expedition.
There's also a whole bunch of smaller scenes added in between that are either entirely new or extended cuts from the show.

Did they show Veko

i saw people say its just the first 6 episodes with a few extra scenes and some more music. No one really said it was missing anything

I really liked Hakumei and Mikochi.

Attached: 1534456718045.png (1122x1600, 814K)

Gotta get myself that Nanachi shirt. Was gonna grab one months ago at the Sentai Filmworks booth at AWA last year but only one they had left were XL and above by the time I go to the booth.

Are you alone in the theater?

Just got back from the theater. The retard that has to loudly laugh at anything remotely funny and seems to go to every single anime screening was present again.

Never watched the series so I was happy to learn that it was a recap.

Yeah the merch looked nice.

Will definitely see the second one. I want to see Mitty get yeeted on the big screen.

Nah, just the ships and silhouettes of people on em.
And I say that the movie has giant laser swords and Riko doing the Inazuma kick on Ozen when she's beating up Reg.
All the important story beats are there for the film but that's all there is really. Not much padding to let you feel the story and the world out.
It's why recap films are almost never any good.

Alright so my upcoming animu ticket list. Made in Abyss on the 25th. Okko's Inn. Fruits Basket. Penguin Highway and Howl's (Ghiblifest)

What a fucking year.

Anyone else get konata vibes from nanachi?

Yeah, I have a big feeling more people will show up for that one.

My theater was relatively full. About more than half of it was filled.

You're going to watch both the sub and dub? Why? There's three anime films showing in April.

>tfw i want that nanachi shirt but don't want to look like a furry

So 2019 can be the year I saw more Tibetan cartoons than horror movies at the theaters.

Where did the movie leave off? Right when they finished their business with the 3rd layer I'm assuming?

Yeah, I believe it adapted episodes 1-8.

Yeah it finishes right after they leave Ozen and then shows a brief 5 second shot of Nanachi

Ozen kicking Reg in the nuts and then reeling in horror when she realizes she just kicked his nuts off.

Did they fix Ozen?

Absolutely yes but why? it's a different voice actress but she speaks like Konata or maybe it's the face?

Great, thanks. Probably just going to watch the second movie.

I already have tickets for Penguin Highway. Kind of undecided about Howl's moving castle as of right now, and will probably skip Okko's Inn.

What's up with Fruits Basket? Looks like a very limited release. I wasn't even aware of it and no theaters near me are showing it.

grim

no, they didn't make any visual changes at least as far as I noticed

0/10, what's the point?

I will marry Riko!!

Attached: メイドインアビス1巻 63p.jpg (298x246, 40K)

Yeah Funimation is handling it.

funimationfilms.com/movie/fruitsbasket/

Attached: muh qt.jpg (3024x4032, 882K)

>What's up with Fruits Basket? Looks like a very limited release. I wasn't even aware of it and no theaters near me are showing it.

They're basically just showcasing the first 2 episode I believe. I guess they don't really need to continue a limited release.

Need to rewatch the show but it felt tighter. Fight was expanded a bit and the arc didn't seem to meander as long.

Texas is rocking it.

Shekels

Should have just skipped the recaps and jumped straight into the Bondrewd film. The shitty thing is that they don't even work as standalone, so the only people who'd watch them are those that already saw the anime. What were they thinking?

Going by the sales figures I doubt these recaps made them any money,

You say that but then you have to think about how little they took to produce overall. Next to no new content had to be made for these. All the new footage likely already existed but had to be cut due to time constraints from the show. has it right, these were made and released to fill out the budget for the 3rd film.

>closest theatre is 4 hours away
fuck the midwest

Amazingly my theater had the least autistic crowd In a while. No talking after the fathom guy came on, no clapping, no farting, no giggling, no explaining to whatever faggot they brought with them wtf is going on, no loud eating, no phone fucking, no problems. Did anyone else feel a bit tired wading through the after show interviews and talk vid?

That sucks. They skipped Illinois entirely.

I've been a few Fathom anime showings but I skipped this. Porco Rosso in the theater was fucking amazing.

It really was.

Attached: wink.gif (500x265, 604K)

Still mad that I didn't learn of the Ghibli fest until it was a few months after Porco Rosso was shown in theaters. Was even madder to learn that the fest this year won't show Porco Rosso.

>ree
Fuck off

The October runs of Spirited Away are fucking amazing.

Mine was sold out. I actually had to go to a farther theater because they were all fucking sold out.

I know I'm 8 weeks late, but holy shit the dub sucks.
>women suck at voice acting
>cast a woman for every single character

>using nyaa for old anime

Attached: nagatoro spin.gif (207x385, 282K)

I'll probably watch Spirited Away in the theater. Undecided about Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Nausicaa.

My theater was packed, although not sold out, for Fate/Stay Night, less so for Gundam NT, and Made in Abyss had less than 10 people in total. I thought it will sell out more as we get closer but it didn't.

I have the BDs but I refuse to listen to the dub. 9/10 it sounds like some 26-ish B actor trying to sound younger than she really is for every character.

You say that but Reg's seiyuu is in her 30's and sounds fine.

Nausicaa is a must see on the big screen if you haven't before.

Attached: teto escape.gif (500x270, 500K)

I can't wait to see my wife Nanachi on the big screen in the second movie!

Attached: 56664354.png (1114x1114, 1.18M)

But she shows up in the first film too user!

I thought this movie was bad?

The dub is great. Riko starts off annoying but gets noticeably better as it goes on.

I know, but it was only for a few seconds.

Attached: 70724548_p0.png (720x720, 704K)

Only when Anno does it live.

dailymotion.com/video/xzbpwg

Attached: ku.jpg (714x1024, 267K)

Are you saying that you're above watching all footage of your adorable wife? She should be ashamed being married to a person like you.

Why are you assuming? I came back from the first movie 2 hours ago.

Attached: 1541570386566.jpg (850x1203, 145K)

Yeah, I saw it last year. The manga's still better though.

GKIDS is also releasing this one;
youtube.com/watch?v=XG0vQuTl_xQ

Oh yeah I saw an ad for this.

Fathom Events usually get the GKIDS movies, right?

Good on you. May your life be filled with many fluffings.

Attached: 1507092463608.png (900x900, 453K)

Thanks user!

Attached: 1533913820152.jpg (672x691, 45K)

oh boy gembutts

Post shit stuff going on now. Not sure if I can stay for that shit

I did but I was zoning out. Fucking reclining seats.

>oh shit there's one theater close to me showing it
>sold out
What the fuck, it's in some shitty dying mall, how'd this happen?

Yeah I bought mine when announced and the chick at the theater said they only had a few left.

Same shit with Shin.

it's one of the best animes of all time and it (somehow) has normie appeal, if they can get past the pedophilia.

They show anime-films in theaters where you live? I'm jealous, but I wouldn't go alone.

>rarely show anime shit
>show shit Filipino films nonstop like that LizQuen loveteam garbage

Attached: 941A6537-2BB2-45AA-B0A9-35CDBA614286.jpg (1398x1125, 680K)

Why doesn't Anemone have a release date?

As far as semi-recent anime releases, my local theater sold out the Boku no Hero and Broly movies in advance, and even Perfect Blue was pretty packed. But there were only like, 5 other people there for this.

My theaters had Broly for weeks.

some of it was the same music but different cuts, hopefully there's dl's of the new music somewhere
It exists to further advertise and boost sales, to keep attention and care for the IP and to set up a more logical process into the bondrewd arc movie.
Overall I thought the new segments were good and, for a movie, it had good cuts and focus. nearly went at the autistic ass pace that people were expecting we'd go at during the early weeks on here(getting to bondrewd in 12 eps)

i had reclining seats too, nearly no one in the theatre except everyone was in the same row that I was in. how many specialty theatres have reclining seats? like how weird would it be if we were at the same theatre?

damn...

CT&XD?

Nah I was alone in my row. Recliners and reserved seating are more and more common across the board. As well as in Theater bars.

Not him, but I went to CT&XD. Are you the guy that sat next to the group of 7 alone and felt lonely? You looked lonely.

Having been only a manga reader I didn't expect for Ozen to get me harder than she did in the comics. I want to pin her down and mating press her. I don't even care if she feels like two pieces of slightly damp beef jerky pushed together, I want to fill her basin-sized womb with my love.

Ozen's voice was SEX.

Got out of this a couple of minutes ago.
Doesn’t really work as a recap film that’ll bring in newcomers like myself, the pacing was fine (although I didn’t expect this to be a slow burn of a two part compilation film), but there were elements that caught me off guard like the “punishment” scenes.

Still gonna catch the 2nd film, but here’s hoping the next anime film I’m watching is better

Attached: F454186D-A7B9-4F42-BD19-57C364B3893B.jpg (596x894, 143K)

I just got back from it. It was a recap, I guess. The "making of" bit at the end was clearly made with both movies in mind, which bothered me a bit.

I'd almost forgotten what a theater was like. Being the only one in the front half of the theater was nice.

I go alone all the time. Others at my theater do, too.

When's the second one? I feel like that's gonna be more fun to see reactions to.

wtf are the squishy relics

It's an adaptation of Tomihiko Morimi's work so it's highly unlikely for it not to be good.

walking prime rib monster
was creepy

It was good, I’m glad I went.

about 20 people at the theater I went to, I assume most of them had seen the anime from the talk I heard before the movie and that everyone laughed hard at "Bondrewd is a real scoundrel" "Is that a joke?"

Also they forgot to turn on the projector so the film started 20 minutes late, did not get to see any prerolls, seems like we did not miss much though.

went into this not reading anything about what to expect, also after having just finished the series maybe three weeks ago. so I was disappointed and confused what the point of this movie was.

Can someone tell me the aspect ratio of this film?
When I watched it, it was regular TV 16:9 and didn't fill up the screen at all

yeah just wait for the third one, that's stuff that wasn't in the anime, the bondrewd and prushka arc

Why are the tripfags appearing? We haven't hit bumplimit yet.

Attached: 1494062642293.png (362x363, 180K)

My theater also had the wrong movie poster, and the lights didn't go out until I bugged a staffer halfway through the intro.
I would guess 1.85:1 since most movies are either 2.40:1 (which would fill the full width) or 1.85:1 (which is tens of pixels wider than 16:9).
But maybe they did deliver it in 16:9, idk.

Camrip when?

Thanks user, you're a lot of help with those vague answers

Is the source material even out in English yet?

>seeing all this shit taste
No one is fuckable in this series, even by creepy shota/loli lovers standards

Attached: 808310D2-5E23-472B-9BED-686C994B3835.gif (592x325, 2M)

Lyza is plenty fuckable, user.

Penguin Highway? Not yet. It will be out on 04/23

I'll be damned there's a showing for my town, I missed the sub screening though...

>Not wanting to fuck Lyza/Ozen/Nanachi

Do you even like the series?

Boobies
Or wish granting eggs

Alright guys, who wants to see some recorded clips of new content? Currently making an .mp3 of the new vocal track that played during the sunrise scene

This

Me
Me
Me
Me

Remember the “good old” days when you had to take road trips to see a goddamn anime film?

i did and that shit sucked, kids today don’t know how good they have it now

Also, that was a slog to get through, the music was nice though. People that don’t know the series that have yet to see the show are better off seeing the show instead of a condensed version of it. Some recap films did it fine (Madoka, Berserk Golden Age, TTGL), but Made In Abyss isn’t one of them

Attached: DACC371C-4678-439F-9508-7C3B58950D89.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I still think 97 Berserk anime is the best way to watch Berserk limited animation and all Berserk is meant to be read tho

Just release the camrip you dipshit.

Obligatory
youtu.be/BKjUaEftXnw

yeah, the part where Riko sees the meat monster, the music during that scene was removed. that stood out to me because I rememebr pausing right after that scene to look up the song because I liked it. was already disappointed that I unknowingly paid for a recap movie, then that shit happened

>unknowingly paid
Your fault, don't be dumb.

>doesn't want to fuck Lyza
I dunno...

>None of you said Riko
Good on ya.

Why would anyone want to fuck starch?

Attached: 1505839535570.jpg (800x800, 122K)

>wanting to fuck a ugly potato with bowel problems

New opening scene footage: mega.nz/#!qwxgCKhD!6CkPDSr9S5K-u6RsLx5DYFfs4r4l7xDMZyu6oeLy6pw

mp3 of new vocal track: mega.nz/#!r8IjmaJa!Mr2-IDwmnRq6WYlXOtVYgS1oQthduZPWrIwpqpo7rwk

This dumbass behind me was eating popcorn loudly so excuse the crunching sounds in the background.

Wow.

Is this even meant to be surprising? FathomEvents screens in a ton of different theatres and MiA is still niche compared to shit like MHA. I live in the bay area and I had like 20 different local theatres to choose from and the one I went to there were about 12 other people.

Plus it's the subbed version, I imagine that parents and kids would want to go see the english dubbed version next week.

>hunched over 80+ year old lady
Based weeb grandma.
>tfw miss watching anime with my grandma since moving
She was my best only friend as a NEET.

Lolitards do exist

>>>/r8ddit/

>legit camrip gets posted
>nobody talks about it

>camrip
Shove it up your ass

>even by creepy shota/loli lovers standards
What
All the lolis and shotas in mia are turbofuckable.
I would ravage Reg so hard you have no idea.

Your loss sweetie! The compilation movies aren't being released on BD or DVD so good luck finding the new footage in another way

ok

Would YOU wipe out a village of abominations for the mothpussy?

Attached: 1553067477217.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

I'd rip Faputa apart and use the value to live like a king in the village with Moogie at my side as my queen.

Ozen is for:
Comforting her whenever she thinks about her old friend, Lyza
Drinking at a bar with her
Experimenting with strange artifacts you found with her
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Sharing embarrassing stories about you to her delving group so she can see you blush
Letting her tie you up and hang you so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from foreign delvers even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of delving
Getting you /fit/ so you wouldn't suffocate when she lies down on top of you
Giving her strange food to eat and watching her enjoy it
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world
Accepting all of her uncanny quirks, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Letting her pat your head
Raising Mark together with her like you're both a married couple
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear her cloak over them
Tracing your finger over her pins feeling how warm her skin is
Jumping into her arms, making her princess carry you and kissing her after spending some time apart whilst you were in Orth
Giving you a cute custom-made dress for you to wear
Giver her a cute maid dress for her to wear
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Crushing your head between her thighs
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Milking her mammeries and drinking mommy Ozen's milkies fresh from the source
Raising a new generation of delvers/siblings for Mark
These are the things Ozen is for.

Attached: 65411274_p3.png (550x1053, 395K)

What is Veko for?

Attached: 1552601058220.jpg (400x500, 50K)

I'm in the Midwest and closest theater showing it was 30 minutes away

Kinda tempted to buy that MiA premium box set from Sentai's site

Getting mixed up with MiA probably gets you on watchlists

Being here already puts you on a watchlist so who cares

Left or right?

Attached: 1551855070577.jpg (850x475, 124K)

Right

>finish watching the anime
>read the manga
>barely anything has happened post-anime
So is the author out of ideas or what? Berserk might finish first at the rate this story is moving

I will marry Moogie

Why would you want a rotten strawberry?

I wanna sniff Nanachi.

Which part of Nanachi would you sniff if you had to pick only one?

T U M M Y
U
M
M
Y
Bury my face right in that chest fluff and S N I F F

Because I like tall dominant women with husky voices.

under the tail

I’d sniff that chest floof.
I bet it’d actually intoxicate me.

So how many of us actually had a good screening? Some retards kept commentating on everything at mine, but a group of 6-7 niggas in the back told everyone to shut it and everything turned out nicely after that.

There is something wonderfully ironic about that.

Had some retard keep crinkling his popcorn bag for the first 5 minutes but then he stopped and two girls behind me that would quietly laugh at some of the stuff Riko and Reg were doing (like all the stuff about Reg's penis) so I had a decent and relatively uneventful screening.

I dunno. From my experience people from the hood tend to be some of the best to have conversations with for anime. So long as they're not DBZ monkeys but even then, that can be salvaged.
A favorite story of mine was when I was coming back from classes at like 11 at night with a few classmates of mine. We were talking about how Miura is always going on hiatus left and right when this really fat woman, prolly 200~ lbs and 5'3"ish walks up to me and in the most ghetto way possible asks me if it's good and worth catching up on. I break off and go have a conversation with her about finishing the '97 anime and reading the manga as well as doing a light character study of Guts and co.
One of the most surreal experiences I've ever had.

I did. Including me, there were only four people at my theater. It was quiet.

>So long as they're not DBZ monkeys but even then, that can be salvaged.
I have a really hard time seeing how you can salvage those, then again. They aren't DBZ spics, which from my personal experince are some of the worst people to try and hold a conversation with.

nanachi sumeru

Attached: 1549937852254.jpg (840x1124, 163K)

It's somewhat easy, you just gotta be sincere and don't talk down on them. If you come at them with a shared enthusiasm and joy for anime then it should be no problem to move the convos from DBZ, Naruto, etc. to actual good anime.

Huh, I guess I'm either too jaded or socially retarded to not sound condescending. Because they keep on japping on about how the powerlevels of differnt characters is so much higher in DBZ than whatever I'm talking about, and how x and y charcter could beat the snot out of the protagonist(s) of the series I'm talking about.
One time, some autist just flat out dismissed all conversation because "Guts is a faggot who could get BTFO by every character in Naruto".

If the Abyss screenings were packed like MHA, there will be problems

>kids watching MiA
>parents bring their kids to MiA
They’re better off waiting for Okko’s Inn or Penguin Highway.

Attached: 7ADD4FC0-06DD-4542-AD2D-1725A4CB1F3A.jpg (2001x809, 244K)

nice voice Torka

Someone camrip it for us poorfags

I considered bringing my sons (11 and 9) but they're a bit ill.

>Remember the “good old” days when you had to take road trips to see a goddamn anime film?
No because I don't live in a wasteland like Murrica. Everything is urbanized here since the 60s.

Mine was pretty quiet

If you're THAT poor, then just rewatch episodes 1-8. It is the same thing but just condensed into a two hour film

>recap movie
Does this mean we can expect a S2 announcement "soon"?

Attached: 1564578.jpg (229x250, 8K)

No

Branding

Ozen is erotic.

Attached: 1548784358690.jpg (860x1050, 66K)

Ozenfags have such shit taste

Attached: CEDBA4FB-EFDB-432E-9FF2-CBADC984CF66.jpg (1600x1102, 414K)

Are these getting BDs soon?

>1 day to anime japan 2019
>movie 3 advance tickets are being sold at it
>kinema citrus has 0 upcoming projects outside of movie 3
movie soon?
also since they can allocate a lot of people to it because of no other projects can we expect GOAT animation

Attached: happy jump.gif (1200x1200, 478K)

It's going to be the same quality as their currently airing show.

Attached: a9a.jpg (1113x630, 112K)

Only 7-10 at mine, it was very quiet.

Cowzen the Immoovable

Attached: 1543969608673.jpg (400x350, 29K)

>season 2
>He doesn’t know

What's with these old ladies watching MiA in the cinema? Do you think they liked it?

Here where I live, old people get a 50% discount on movie tickets to encourage them to get out of the house. This leads to many old people in the cinemas despite the movies not really appealing to them. I don't know if the Americans have a similar thing going.
It could also just be that they don't have anything to use their pension on.

Based trips of truth

Attached: 3d8f46003861c593a7d63beb43820460.jpg (900x1250, 379K)

Armpit all day every week day. The weekends would be the ears I guess

very nice

Is Ozen good in bed?

Attached: 1552623406120.jpg (1000x1200, 124K)

Only if you do your best.

Otherwise she stomps you to death.

Attached: D2LT0gYUcAAt9L4 - squid325.jpg (700x370, 38K)

I want the movie ED

Classic.

No.

I'd rather re-watch the anime (which was the AotY of its year). Planned to re-watch it so many times but I haven't gotten around to it.

Attached: DrytTjLVYAE8vrs.jpg (1041x1200, 92K)

>Loli spilling noises

Attached: rabbit hole.png (610x734, 388K)

Meow meow, I'm a cow. I said meow meow I'm a cow.
youtube.com/watch?v=J3fAH3uZf2I

not when I can just rewatch the anime for free

brainlets shouldn't be allowed on Yea Forums

Yes.

If that was released in IMAX, that would’ve been amazing

Has there always been this many things being released at US theaters?

imagine putting it in that big of a theatre to only sell 8 tickets

Someone brought two small kids to the Heaven's Feel lost butterfly movie. One of the parents took them out during the sex scene and then brought them back in, but not during the finger sucking scene, the rape scene, or the dismemberment scene.

Soudesu, watashi wa Fluffzen.

Attached: 8d7.png (680x1152, 742K)

Attached: 1524029547587.png (900x1270, 968K)

Disaster Artist and some Earth Day documentaries had IMAX releases, I’m sure MiA in IMAX can exceed the double digits

Second movie doesn't seem to be on Fathom yet. Any indication of when it'll be?

Some time this decade

Twilight doesn't have a date yet. Just "Later in 2019".

i remember seeing freesolo getting a IMAX release the same week it was on PBS

We are we getting a mix version like some anons did with madoka?

How do these movies get projected in the US? Physical media?

I don't get the question.

I'm pretty sure since most movies get delivered to a theater on a flash drive, most projectors are digital based.

more like an encrypted proprietary hard drive but yep thats how it be

Yes

>take the family out for movie night
>get to the theater
>it's the kids' turn to pick what we watch
>they pick some cartoon cave diving shit
>whatever i'll be drinking at least
>the quality is really nice actually
>interesting world and intrigued by the story
>they anally probe the robot boy
>okay, kids don't seem too concerned
>some old man starts fondling the robot boy's balls
>little girl BDSM
>the little girl's arm gets broken and she's vomiting blood and pissing herself
>the whole time some guy named Tsukishi is sitting behind us masturbating
What the fuck, did I really just pay $65 to traumatize my children?

Why does the dish interface show up?

do they use iromkeys

where can i see anime at theaters

Attached: 1552883549186.jpg (474x592, 62K)

WORST GIRL

As much as its memed would taking kids to see MiA be that bad of an idea. the author looks like an autistic japanese mall santa with a personality to mach but the story feels like something that transcends age despite its heavier themes like an old fairy tale.

God I wish that were me

youtube.com/watch?v=qyxrpmD5cq0

Best wife.

Attached: my wife nanachi.jpg (1200x992, 131K)

cute rabbit goat

i would pay 65 bucks to traumatize my children that whats makes them grow strong

Mitty fleshlight

>Infinite use
>self cleaning and lubricating
>warm and soft
>and more
you would have to pay atleast a limb for one

how about 724 of them?

split one down the middle and you get two

4 people at my showing last night.

mine was like ten people but I was the only one in the front half

hot hot hot hot hot

>girl
>wife

No, there is a Bondrewd movie coming though.

I’ve only watched S1 of the anime. However, maruru is the best, purest, and cutest girl and nothing can change that.

it's okay to be gay also prushka is purer

Attached: 1540379957352.jpg (400x472, 26K)

Anything interesting happen itt?

Blame japan.

Attached: Trash Bunny.webm (360x640, 177K)

cute

Yeah rabbits sure are cute.

Here's a camrip with brand new opening footage

I kinda like the movie's use of surround sound. Obviously nothing revolutionary but was still nice.

Thanks.

Attached: 1541624152003.jpg (838x1126, 214K)

bd when?

Attached: 1529469664573.jpg (720x720, 40K)

i wish that was me and ozen would look at me like that

right her body is built for more rougher sex

based and ozenpilled

Ozen is UGLY

why do you insist on being retarded and speaking nonsense

Attached: acb.png (447x485, 254K)

looks like trump.

What would happen if you nuke the abyss?

>why do you insist on being retarded and speaking nonsense
MiA General.

>GOAT
lol no.

-Thump-

bump in abyss

Attached: __by_skelletongeneral-dbkiiqv.jpg (816x979, 124K)

You know it’s true

Ozen will never be as qt and attractive as Reg.

Hi Tsukushi.

>shotacon
your opinion is invalid

The corned beef I ate must have had lethal amounts of salt. See y'all on the other side.

Nope

Cyborg saber-tooth tigers that shoot lasers are already a thing. Nothing could top that except cyborg rocket propelled megalodons that shoot lasers. Don't make a fool of yourself.

Attached: 2019-02-05_19.16.08.png (854x480, 88K)

>Making Rabbit Stew with carrots
Racist piece of shit aren't ya?

More like specist.

fuck we have to wait April 14 here

Boy finished the chapter today.

I want to go to a theater just to see the freaks that go to watch the movies.

I can't wait for the reviews to come from unsuspecting western critics. It'll be "you should watch MiA with your kids" all over again

Attached: 1550951506065.jpg (1131x1600, 78K)

Monka
When are the raws getting uploaded

>you should watch MiA with your kids
Wasn't that fake / shopped anyway?

I hope it’s fake

It was real.
The shop is pretty neat though

Attached: 1541931453516.jpg (325x398, 66K)

post cursed images

Attached: 2641683_Vladimir_2460282_knottykitten_nanachi_undressed4_nanachi_foreskin_-_nanachi_undressed_ww.jpg (174x200, 10K)

Why does that faggot have something for molesting children's penises?

Attached: 1523035002957.png (1161x834, 839K)

>only children penises
Whether is a boy or a girl, snip, snip, snip

Are you okay user?

children's penises are pretty great.

Attached: 1552602909557.jpg (675x764, 72K)

Where does the anime leave off at in regards to the manga? Because I've got 4 volumes of the manga and need to get around to reading it but I'll probably pick up wherever the anime stopped at.

Anime roughly ends around the start of Chapter 27. The 3rd movie is set to cover the rest of Volume 4 and all of Volume 5.

Aight thanks

The anime isn't a perfect adaptation, there are things you'll miss if you don't read from the beginning, and some things they changed in the anime as well. Just read from the beginning user, it's worth it.
I've read through about 4 times now.

The author of the cursed nanachi pic has a circumcision/fgm fetish

I'm aware, your post just didn't make any sense.

Absolute trash of a recap. They cut THE SPIDER ENCOUNTER AND THE MONKEY ENCOUNTER AND MADE THE FIRST HALF OF THE ABYSS LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CAKEWALK.

The interview after the film was just a couple of inarticulate fruits who kept jacking each other off saying what an amazing job they all did.

The 5.1 sound was good.

3/10 would not recommend. They cut the interesting bits of the film, not worth it.

yeah the post show was annoying

Attached: D2SNVZfXQAE9LmE.jpg (453x640, 45K)

At least link the tweet with it
>twitter.com/Spytrue/status/1109166815001956352?s=20

>AND THE MONKEY ENCOUNTER
Wait, when did they encounter a monkey again?

Did you even watch the anime? Just before Ozen...

I read the manga

Watching Watership Down as 4 year old triggered the development of a lot of weird fetishes I absolutely wouldn't want to miss so it's totally worth it.

These, thank you for not being secondary filth.

Attached: Made in Abyss - c012 (v02) - p074 [LQ] [anonymous]{v2}.png (1100x1600, 1M)

>The compilation movies aren't being released on BD or DVD
Source?

i had a really nice hardcover watership book when i was a kid that was the complete movie scenes as animated

it was beautiful

What do you call someone who has read the manga multiple times, watched the dub then sub anime, went to the movie, and played the jap gatcha game to acquire the 3 promotional MiA characters?

A faggot.

I feel like that's your answer to most things.

SHOW ME THE DAWN, PAPA!

Why is there almost 0 Veko fanart? The series seems to be popular enough.

ozen is a jerk

there's quite alot

have you tried pixiv?

imagine having children yet still coming to Yea Forums

It's more common than you might think.

something you will never need to worry about

ozen is a qt, and without her training reg and riko would have died a long time ago. also ozen saved riko and helped get her back to the surface and she is only human so she felt the curse all the way to the top trying to save riko.

Did Ozen want to get in Lyza's pants?

no.
at the most she was annoyed that her teammate and apprentice went ahead and got married to some rando mid super important mission even though the abyss is dangerous and is no place to be finding love and getting married or pregnant.

His children are actually his wife's sons.

My husband Torka is so cute.

Ozen in her armor is badass.

they really couldn't capture the energy of the manga, though.

Attached: file.png (1100x1600, 1.09M)

It was actually real tho. I laughed my ass off when that article was releases

I bet Nanachi will end up with the guy from Primitive Technology

hot

why is there no source for this image?

based

>Nanachi starts making stone yam planters out of nowhere

Endless desperation and unconditional love for unlimited suffering.
Normies will not understand, the western culture is not prepared for this.
Please show me the dawn.

>Not wanting to lewd the Bondrewd

Attached: 1523063655618.jpg (1500x2000, 1.59M)

Show me the dawn, Papa.

Attached: Bonedrewd.png (918x1386, 417K)

fluffy moth NEVER

Attached: D2SHEyxUgAEpWlC.jpg (1200x1200, 183K)

Attached: __lyza_and_ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_mi_pic52pic__b23534d338bc7ed70f34fec3e57c4094.jpg (2042x1333, 294K)

>ozen pretending she's drunk when in fact it takes gallons to even get her a buzz
what a good friend

Attached: D2RicHYUgAAprhO.jpg (496x1200, 65K)

That's a cute boy.

Show me the dawn, Papa.

Attached: 1527814662449.jpg (650x920, 108K)

Letting Lyza have her way with her!

Attached: lyza the molester.jpg (1200x636, 109K)

always

Attached: DIaagzdVAAAIloJ.jpg (961x1024, 181K)

truly no better friendship

Show me the dawn, papa

Attached: 1546700081049.png (1366x768, 666K)

fucking kek

Attached: __lyza_and_ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_mi_pic52pic__bf98a9df209e031a11902111cf051c2a.jpg (661x1200, 188K)

>old ass ho doesn't even go after lyza when she discoveris that she's not dead and involved in some nefarious scheme
rofl what a good friend

Attached: DMawE2CUEAAx7UU.jpg (1200x999, 155K)

Saw it last friday. I usually dont watch recaps cuz its the same shit as the tv series. However, I was hoping at this particular screening they would give out some stuff. They did some shitty lanyard, post card and button but I was hoping for a poster or a pamphlet.

wholesome

spoilers much i have only watched the tv series

Attached: __lyza_maruruk_and_ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_mi_pic52pic__e1811a6d033a8811218ec4e031848e83.jpg (909x1200, 192K)

I see you use the term "watched" quite loosely

Attached: 66718771_p18.png (609x663, 297K)

adorable

SUBARASHII

me on left

they have the cutest friendship, do you think ozen is like a mom to her always being super protective?

Please do not post these things about my wife. It is very rude and disrespectful.

Attached: 73647900_p2.jpg (3500x4000, 2.39M)

as you wish

Attached: DKfoSMKV4AEQiGH.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Not to be a fag, but I ship these two.

>falling for it

don't be a fag

Attached: DTMIX3XUQAAIf-9.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Attached: __lyza_and_ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_mi_pic52pic__3b799e69890b2ad792668df5d5b475f4.jpg (1200x826, 273K)

that's like shipping a mother and her daughter user-kun

You're not helping, user.

Can anyone watching the movie please yell out the c word and report back for my mild amusement?

do you mean c***y?

walk away from the screen nigga

Attached: DTMl3YDU8AEAW-x.jpg (664x1024, 142K)

Attached: k.png (500x825, 194K)

my meinya is broke

Attached: D2Gt9M2VAAEFLpP.jpg (1200x717, 55K)

How did this even get greenlit for American theaters? Didn't they notice all they blatant pedophilia?

No, I mean Funny.

fathom doesn't give a fuck.

they know their audience

Attached: __ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_servomotorr__caac9fe8e94b39e559aaf71934df7353.jpg (2048x1110, 235K)

The US isn't quite the UK yet.
Thought-crime isn't a punishable offense, yet.

>this boy gives you the breed me eyes
wat do

Attached: D2REP1hUcAEY5y2.jpg (900x1200, 165K)

give him some goddamn bread and tell him to go away

blue whistle a best

But that's not a boy, user.
It's a bun, fucking keep up

>thinking Ozen was already a granny before getting a blue whistle

Attached: 1545478306376.jpg (245x256, 8K)

>Prushka played by Chino
Truly a blessing

Ozen = Oxen
Lyza = Riser
Reg = Leg
Rico = Lick
Nat = Nut

H-holy shit...

no no no

>Reg = Leg, refering to his huge third leg
>Riko = Leako, as she is leaky.
>Nat = NOT Nut, as he will never nut Riko.

Attached: __maruruk_and_ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_mi_pic52pic__0997f6c1f283804dfd33958b0b348d3e.jpg (1200x799, 156K)

Attached: DxWt2dTV4AEpYyr.jpg (370x320, 22K)

Attached: Made-in-Abyss-Fukaki-Tamashii-no-Reimei-anime-visuel-1.jpg (681x923, 338K)

So why don't any of you anons think that she's best girl, the one on the right?

Attached: Dt-7NtFVsAI9UQu.jpg (800x800, 103K)

Attached: fishing for (You)s.jpg (750x532, 127K)

it really doesn't look like Bon's holding Prushka at all.

as soon as the camera is of she gonna eat that little dude

>want to see the second movie in theatres
>worried I'll cry in public

do it so i can film you crying and post it on the chans

Attached: __ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_mi_pic52pic__327f2bff2d5ec921b4efabcc4c5b5802.jpg (885x1200, 177K)

>crying

Attached: 1542150850521.png (733x632, 520K)

Any artfags here? Need someone to draw an image of Regu eating a jar of Ragu. Preferably as close the anime's art style as possible.

Attached: __maruruk_and_ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_mi_pic52pic__83d556ee96f17e952e08d271d6d4e340.jpg (1200x771, 370K)

Attached: __ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_urec__cb15135331cbb4ac86458fb4080b4410.png (1400x2203, 1.2M)

Based Ozenposting

Attached: 1552621812844.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

i want to dive into ozen's abyss

them legs are to die for i want to do lewd things to her pin filled legs and arms

Attached: __ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_nakamura_regura__3f458eb18e5694da9f6d82e87e4b77e1.png (1416x2000, 1.56M)

>ywn be a pin embedded in Ozen's flesh

i would not mid that as long as i get to be a top leg pin close to her crotch

New chapter fucking when? I don't care about people reanimating the same shit we've seen already. Oh boy a couple of new scenes, whoop de do.

30th

what's that in the background?

I'm ready sensei

Attached: tsököshi.png (358x157, 13K)

>1 week
noice

116 pages?

looks like the door to the fun room

Attached: Made in Abyss v5 - c034 - 038 [Digital HD] [aKraa].jpg (2176x3056, 2.96M)

no, it's 40 pages.
In that tweet he was talking about a guide or something.

Papa

Attached: p_005.jpg (820x837, 96K)

man his design turns to shit once you go below the knees

and Pru

Attached: p_004.jpg (820x837, 118K)

I feel like some of her potato energy is lost in this anime design.

Attached: __lyza_and_ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_jk17171__2f85522c97f2c792cc8dba9de2a09a2f.jpg (587x957, 84K)

Iiyo iiyo~

Nnaaaaaa :DDDDDDD

Attached: bunis.png (300x400, 7K)

I love Bundola.

she looks taller/older to me

How bad is the dub? I have a ticket for the 25th.

Attached: 65231152_p0.jpg (1080x1080, 280K)

Papa Bless!

Attached: illust_73704340_20190323_013058~2.png (378x523, 166K)

Its confirmed for jan 2020

the best boy!

>about 2/3 of the theater was packed >around half girls
>one guy who laughed obnoxiously loudly everytime there was a reference to Reg's dick or butthole
>dead silence in the theater every time riko was nude
>a different guy says "jesus christ" loudly when they show that page from the artbook with the topless big-tittied narehate

Why does this series attract so many gay faggots/female shotacons?

Attached: __maruruk_and_ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_miya_miyabio__53eeb90c4f588364acb58a7583e7fe3a.jpg (1447x2039, 1.11M)

>watching mia
>not being a shotacon/gay faggot

Attached: 15319317338470.png (250x500, 75K)

Because it has the highest quality shota.

Attached: 1552551453940.jpg (1487x1653, 280K)

is my taste

Reminder that Ozen threads are always the less degenerate ones.

Attached: D1Hse0JV4AIIuQW.jpg (1167x1200, 236K)

i want to drink with her

Remove Ozen
Remove Ozenfags

Attached: __ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_kakage__8746a7ad5b69bbc564aad63938af8b14.jpg (1000x1600, 149K)

[X] Smash

You see this granny beckoning you. What do?

Attached: 67044806_p1.jpg (1200x1169, 117K)

Turn 540 degrees and walk away.

Creampie.

the only sensible option go towards her for comfort and protection

Fuuuuck...this thread is still here?

it is a good thread

Little boy dick.

Mostly boring imo.

cheer it up then, i believe in ya.

Attached: __ozen_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_miruko_milkyuoxou__b369e90b72be44c9c971d9d0a044374f.png (965x796, 656K)

Attached: 1541775045128.jpg (680x521, 54K)

Attached: 1552601745009.jpg (784x608, 42K)

I want more Riko and Reg innpio.

What is innpio

best daughter

it's just a promo pic, season 1 promo pic Riko looks different too.

when riko was naked you should have shouted out something funny like the c word or said something like "everyone in this theater room is now a lolicon"

>c word
Cute?
Creepy?
Clumsy?

it sounds like bunny

Bump

Ozen is cute! Cute!

damn, I'd love to cut her up into chunks about 1 inch on either side, marinate her in worcester sauce and garlic powder for about half an hour, adjust a few times to get even coverage, then drop the chunks into a ripping hot cast-iron skillet and season liberally on all sides with salt and pepper, get a nice crust on all sides flipping once per side, the put her on a plate with some rice, broccoli, and hollandaise sauce, and chow down. that would be so fucking sexy, I'd cum everywhere.

thank you that's my wife, we are going to have lots of children and raise them in the abyss

sounds comfy. there was only 1 girl at my screening me and like 25 guys

Visiting New Zealand with Veko!

Attached: E10.jpg (587x447, 78K)

Cufunny

Attached: fjvgfdj.png (713x506, 337K)

kek

Attached: 1552413454878.png (911x655, 342K)

fap'd to some Riko x Reg doujin

Link it, faget

Attached: 1552703455196.jpg (481x679, 75K)

Reg is tough, but would he be able to survive goosh goosh?

Attached: x4.png (284x258, 49K)

reg thrives on the goosh

Attached: goosh goosh in the caboose.png (661x747, 522K)

>bumplimit reached

Attached: 1522196255183.png (654x526, 225K)

Fucking hell this thread took forever to die.

2nd oldest thread on the catalog
too bad i missed all of it due to a vacation i got from shitposting too viciously on /pol/.

Attached: DscywjJU4AAolIH.png large.png (706x703, 198K)

>banned from /pol/
What did the jannies get their balls in the wood chipper about this time?

Subscribe to PewDiePie

You probably upset a kiwi glownigger.

you might be living under a rock but it's currently happening.
What was her name?

Attached: DmfoiyVU8AAm89q.jpg large.jpg (1543x1676, 157K)

Why doesn't regu just incinerate down the abyss and then use a parachute through the

why little king can't be this cute

Attached: Dy3zK6MVsAEVjom.jpg (737x1032, 97K)

>/pol/
hello fellow cancer.

i only started going there after the partisan action taken in nz. I will probably stop soon.
don't you mean 'my'?

Attached: fggdf.png (715x506, 727K)

I often forget to spellcheck in the presence of royalty

Attached: DdaE0bpUwAAGPso.jpg (986x932, 116K)

imagine how the king's bare tummy would look and feel.

Attached: 1552649448402.png (1366x768, 1.66M)

I already am

Attached: 1552552744043.jpg (640x640, 39K)

beach episode soon

Attached: D2HsEiEUYAALbfU.jpg (600x800, 73K)

that would be heaven

Attached: hn.png (1213x726, 993K)