Be the naked, be the naked yeah!

Be the naked, be the naked yeah!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.28_[2019.03.16_20.13.10].j (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/qkxwug
docs.google.com/document/d/1WlsvFG5Fn-11OGO8leit4-IMyKYfmCZ9g8UHEDerBIg/edit?usp=sharing
files.catbox.moe/0uosmc.webm
exhentai.org/g/1363690/a43474e480/
twitter.com/syarin_p/status/1108009550643261440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats up with this spot right here? there is no way her stomach just cuts in like that in such a small area behind her hair.

Attached: 1553107399984.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

The hair is probably supposed to be lying over the stomach like this, with a small opening.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Attached: 1552766876308.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Cute or sexy?

I don't want to complain about it and it's probably been asked a couple times already but I just caught up with the latest ep.
Why is she naked?

...Beautiful.

Is it weird that i get turned on more with girls with at least a bit of clothing than full nude?

sexy

Attached: 1550946455822.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Would you care if a fly sees your naked virtual body?

Attached: 20190320_090703.jpg (500x136, 27K)

Perfect

Not all forms of cute are sexy, but all forms of sexy are cute.

Yes.

>perfect face
>perfect body
>perfect voice
>worst personality
Always sucks when such a piece of human excrement wins the genetic lottery.

seething

Attached: 1552157216790.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Just D her until she's yours dude.

she is not fully nude tho

real talk I hope you guys wouldn't actually date a girl like that irl
you're the male equivalent of Bakugou fangirls

no that's patrician taste and a sign of higher intelligence, it creates a sense of contrast

>implying I can date a girl irl

I would Eugea

Attached: D2HNOq2VYAAlNsL.jpg (1171x1200, 167K)

Me too, user

Attached: D2GJWd7U4AE3rrV.jpg (876x1199, 172K)

Boat

its called lingerie thats why it exists

SO now that the first half of the arc is ending, who does Yea Forums think is better heroine?

reminder that both of them are Kirito's other half

Attached: Best heroine.jpg (1170x876, 505K)

just made a poll:

poal.me/qkxwug

Attached: de393fca030d59d99c32507e8d6a8814.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Can't wait till she get's added to Kirito's harem and cucks Asuna.

Surprisingly, despite being the canonical best looking girl of SAO, she does not join his harem. In fact, Kirito ends up impaling her after chopping off her arms (she's one of the only people in the series that he finishes off after defeat rather then sparing).

She dies along with eugeo and cardinal and kirito becomes double braindead

Do such girls even exist?

Attached: 1552019807113.png (930x889, 652K)

>beautiful
>narcissistic
>seductive
>deceitful

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are women out there like that.

You just described 99% of the 10/10's

I think that Stefan Molyneux summed it up well: Being a 10/10 (especially one who's always been 10/10) is like being a rich guy (especially one who's always been rich). People are constantly approaching you wanting what you have, and obviously, you can't appease them all, so you become less empathetic towards others, or simply fail to develop empathy in the first place. Incidentally, contrary to what you'd expect if you're obsessed with muh born privilege, these people often ruin themselves and don't die in a happy place surrounded by wealth and loving family. 45 years old with four kids from three different dads, being forced to settle with the bottom of the barrel? It's a complete cliche.

It's a shitty state of affairs. We need to get to a point where all people can make themselves 10/10s so that they're hardly in high demand.

that and unfortunately if you're a girl and you know physical attraction is 90% of what counts to get romantic partners, girls who have that in spades think that life will just be given to them on a silver platter (and in some ways are right), so first of all they never struggle much in life which is a great way to become a shitty person, and related to that they never have much need to develop any aspect of themselves other than that

Attached: 1552270001784.webm (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Attached: joke2.jpg (452x339, 20K)

>We need to get to a point where all people can make themselves 10/10s so that they're hardly in high demand

The world isn't designed to be fair. People who are born on the wrong side of gene pool will be judged harshly for the rest of their life. No amount of personality will cure that; and money and power will buy you attention, but it won't buy what you really need from someone.

How can one Administrator be so based?

Attached: Based Quinella.webm (852x480, 1.94M)

Kirito should have asserted his dominance by getting naked as well.

uh no, Kirito is not of the dominant type

Attached: Chibi_21.png (501x501, 72K)

>hurr life is meaningless
behead all objectivists

The world isn't designed. It just is. Honestly, from what I've heard, it sounds like biology isn't far off from a point where they could make designer babies who will grow into intelligent and beautiful adults. That doesn't do a whole lot for people who are already born, though.

>refuses to accept the truth
>is self-centered
>has a god complex
>based

Attached: 1534641298723.png (992x1048, 1.14M)

All it took was one volume for unital ring to be garbage.

Believe it or not, our world is only as cruel as we allow it to be. In a way, it is a design. Homosapiens aren't animals that are only capable of operating on base instinct.

I haven't seen this many samefagging in the one thread since last week

>o-oh no a CONSERVITARD
>p-p-pol!!!
>heh that'll show em

Attached: n9ksctugnliy.jpg (1095x805, 158K)

Unlike you Quinella doesn't get on her knees and ask to have cocks shoved into every hole because some random threatens her with a vague higher power.

Nigga how did you get life is meaningless from that? Shes literally stating what gives meaning in life for her.

>Not bowing down to "god"
>Has the wisdom to know what she wants from life
>Not being based
Choose none

Depending on what you mean, you're either absolutely right or fatally wrong to a civilization-wrecking degree. You can suppress your ego, understand and deny your natural tendencies to tyrannize others ("I have a right to be happy, and my rights are your responsibility"), and gain the strength to weather any storm. However, not everything is a social construct. Humans are biological animals, and while we can create a plan of short term sacrifices for long term stability, we can't change what will fulfill us and make us prosper. Look at the state of these cities that were built into beautiful world marvels on the stoic tradition and then spent several decades under the encroaching rule of the "I have a right to be happy" slogan.

>the pursuit of happiness

Right, the PURSUIT. The claim of a right to happiness is something completely different. Your rights are my responsibility, and my rights are your responsibility. If you have a right to be happy, that dictates that I have a responsibility to make you happy. That's an infringement on my right to the pursuit of happiness. Now if you have a right to pursue happiness, my only responsibility is to not actively sabotage you for my own gain.

saying life is all about power is saying life is meaningless imo

Post her feet

>beautiful
>narcissistic
>seductive
>deceitful
>Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are women out there like that.
Most women aren't competent at doing anything. You wouldn't be able to reach Quinella's position just on a pretty face alone. She's basically the full package, you'd be very hard pressed to find someone like that in real life.

Attached: 1552259417781.gif (640x360, 3.9M)

>first half
Jesus how long is this arc? I thought cardinal and co were going to gang rape Quinella, right before she activates Ea. Kirito somehow summons his SAO outfit again, dual wield his sword and Eugeo's, and summon UBW. Then Kirito returns to the real world.

Attached: 1552977763577.png (718x780, 807K)

>Be looking at SAO doujin material
>See a doujin VN
>Premise is as follows: One of RATH's programmer, Seigo Kishiki, accidentally transfers his fluctlight into the Underworld. He finds that he can gain authority/power through sex. Thus begins his quest to conquer the Underworld, with his dick.
>Has a spell that can force women's bodies to obey his commands against their wills.
>He starts off low on the totem pole (Alice's sister, then the Sword Academy girls) before climbing higher and higher.
>Before long, he's raping Integrity Knights.
>Quinella is the final boss and she has four times as many CGs as the other girls leading up to her. She loses to the dick and is impregnated.

This is pretty silly.

Attached: CG.jpg (2400x3000, 1.34M)

The ocean turtle is literally under attack right now Also cute Asuka

>I've never interacted with a real human being, but I understand them perfectly

Someone who deceives, murders, and only cares about themselves is something I should actively seek out? Your waifu is only good for a one night stand.

>Your waifu is only good for a one night stand.

She's a life long accomplice waifu

You can like whoever you like. My point was that she's much more than some rando 10/10 thot you can find off of insta.

Attached: 1552144888199.jpg (1440x810, 145K)

They look extremely upset.

She's supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

Attached: Anger_.jpg (2048x1446, 237K)

Attached: 1552164623853.webm (1920x1080, 857K)

Who's hyped as fuck to see her sword in action?

Attached: Duel.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

She seems oddly touchy to Eugeo.

God I wish that was me

I would if one exist. Especially if she's yandere for me. But then again

>haha i called him a shut in
>that will show them

The relationship between Kirito and Eugeo don't feel at all like the one between Kirito and Asuna in Aincrad. It doesn't feel that developed. Maybe because they cut out the SoL parts of it and instead focused on the action oriented parts? Can lnfags confirm? This feels more like standard friendship in anime than bromance like Ed-Al or Kamina-Simon.

holy Asuna only got one vote..that is sad, where are the Asunabros?

Attached: 92a2339e14925a88a6da638b3a516e68.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Thread is dead because waifufags has gotten long bored. Wait for Saturdays.

That makes me remember...this saturday Kirito will learn about the word half much better than any other person

why is female villain who lounges naked in her lair such a good archetype?

Well tbf the kind of denialism resembles the kind any nihilist have when confronted with existence of higher power. She don't have proof of a benevolent higher power existing yet. And yes magic existing don't mean higher power exists, we don't know how many things work either yet we choose to not believe in a super natural explanation. Like a true nihilist she don't care what higher power exists that determines their fate. As far as she is concerned the power she has is what makes her life with living.

I'm kind of surprised that none of the trio did any cringe shit like being shocked at see a naked woman, turn away while blushing and telling her to put on some clothes.

The top of her head is also too short to be proportional with the face. It's just QUALITY.

Looks like they fucked up the coloring

I know I'm late to the party but I'm shocked at how genuinely good Ordinal Scale is. After that and Mother's Rosario I'm really looking forward to watching Alicization.

Attached: [MK] Sword Art Online the Movie -Ordinal Scale- [BD 720p][Hi10][Dual-Audio][EF81BBD1].mkv-0001.jpg (1366x768, 204K)

LAT DAY FOR SUBMISSIONS
we'll be doing an Yea Forums sings of Forget-me-not (ED2).
If you'd like to submit a part ,send it to: [email protected] or reply to this post with a link to it.

Your submission should be timed with the original and should only be your voice, any overlapping bits or harmony should be in a separate file.We will be doing the TV size.

If you don't want to sing but would still like to contribute, you can record yourself saying something or reply to this post with pictures that sum up these threads to go in the video
The deadline is the 21st of March and will be posted on the 23rd.

Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1WlsvFG5Fn-11OGO8leit4-IMyKYfmCZ9g8UHEDerBIg/edit?usp=sharing
Song:files.catbox.moe/0uosmc.webm

Attached: DwxUZF8VAAEZgTR.jpg (1200x800, 202K)

Muh

Attached: 1553138473865.webm_snapshot_00.05_[2019.03.21_02.28.53].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

sauce? no results on reverse search.

Attached: sWX2ClE.jpg (1366x768, 201K)

exhentai.org/g/1363690/a43474e480/

The face of a man getting an uncensored eye full and realizing it's better than his wife's

>das the good shit, mane

>It's going to happen this episode
Oh god oh fuck

Good point.

Both

what will happen, user?

Fanservice,of course

You smoking? Shirtless Kirito killing a bear is the greatest SAO has ever been.

Likely Eugeo's death. Well lnfags seems to love him more than even Asuno but I don't think the anime has tried much to develop their relationship like Kirito Asuna in Aincrad.

Motherfucker

Attached: NoMoreHalfJokes.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

>Eugeo dies
Thank God couldn't bear another moment of these two fucking twinks and their homolust.

Attached: angry eugeo.jpg (900x506, 65K)

Why are you posting SAO while quoting the second Hinomaruzumou OP?

What did you expect for anime's original basic bitch?

I can't wait for Quinella fags to simultaneously kys themselves after KiriCHAD wrecks her.

OS was full budget.

Sounds like Rance to me :^)

How fucking dare you.

The arcade game lets you touch hands with Kirito
twitter.com/syarin_p/status/1108009550643261440