Raildex NT22

The final battle (of many) has started. But who will win the Toumabowl? Will Misaki finally exercise? Will Qliphoth steal that kiss? Find out on the next translation of NEW TESTAMENT!

Attached: D1nX9nAU4AE7iuN.jpg (1200x1200, 178K)

>Toumabowl
Accelerator.

We already know who won the toumabowl

Attached: BC4A07C1-BA32-44AE-A71B-33498386271E.jpg (831x1200, 182K)

Attached: beepboop.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

Whore?

>"I can’t ‘see’ it even from above. This is a level beyond a normal people-clearing field.” “It isn’t that a wall is dividing world from world. Think of it as a created world being placed in between like a cushioning balloon.” “You mean we can’t break through that without enough power to destroy an entire world?” “You would need a theoretical max-value Magic God attack, or…”
So either Touma is gonna break the barrier or the spoilers about Accel doing it are true.
If Accel can out-put a max value Magic God Attack with wings/Will/Qliphoth help then jesus fuck. I'm suspicious about that spoiler now because that means it'd be enough to bust a universe, so it has to be Touma that breaks it cuz IB is a 'lol occult' mechanic.
It's that or Index is referring to a 'nerfed' magic god's max value attack which would easily be enough to destroy a planet. Which is still cuhrazee.

The Toumabowl ended 4 years ago.

Attached: 1510045526440.png (674x489, 403K)

PARTY HARD

Because he’s already in Kuroko’s Harem. The Kurokobowl.

He’s not winning either. He’s just happy to have any hope at all of ended up with her even if it’s not even a half percent.

Mmm, probably Kamachi write a parody tale in the not too distant future, this is the parody of February 14 and the perfect couple after all.

Because we all know the true winner of the Kurokobowl.

Attached: 1508952146084.png (1278x1260, 832K)

>Nero gets blue wings
>Accel gets blue platinum wings
Why is there so many fucking parallels?

Attached: D13yYHXX0AAtXPz.jpg (1200x803, 287K)

All I know is whoever does end up with her is going to be the luckiest guy in the series.

>Look forward to the last
I am, then S3 can be a distant memory.

We liked S3.

>we
Nice try, MP.

I didn't but I still had fun. I'm not going to lie to myself and say it was a good adaption though.

Well. At least we know Railfun will come and save the day with the anime like it always has.

[Are you talking about the spoilers where Accelerator forces Coronzon out of her body? Yes that's true and the wings themselves are meant to rival that of Aiwass and with the wings he is able to easily defeat Nephthys, although their fight is largely off screen and when it comes back to Accelerator's part she is being blown through the roof. I think it was also mentioned that Coronzon said that he has enough power to destroy half the universe but that might be a lie but he definitely has enough power to destroy a planet, a hundred times over. IB can't destroy Coronzon with a body but when Accelerator forces her out it makes her vulnerable to IB but before IB can destroy her or at least harm her she takes over the AAA and blows up Touma's arm which unleashes the fish eggs and triangle like things which defeats Coronzon and smashes the boat in two.]

>distant memory
For my part, I wish none of this had ever happened. I feel like the pain of wondering of what could have been (it would've been really great if we had Index III) is greater than the pain than what reality is now, but moreso because we are also wondering what could have been (Index III is so goddamn bad, but, but what if they had enough time? Enough budget? What if they cared enough).

From there, at least I could enjoy the manga and LNs on their own and not continuously have them compared to the anime and disappointed of what could have been.

>We
You don't get to talk for the collective, only yourself.

You do realize the anime will never live up to the fan fiction you create in your head while reading text right?

There are spoilers of him breaking the barrier and doing that, yes. But I'm wondering if the barrier part is true at this point because they'd be broken to shit. I do think the spoilers of him fucking over Coronzon are true because if fisheggs gimped her body then Aleister would have nowhere to go, so it's logical in that regard. I'm just iffy on the spoiler of him breaking the barrier. Either way I wouldn't be surprised if current Accel could destroy the planet hundred times over with new wings or wipe out half a universe if he's able to BTFO a Magic God. But we'll see.

*Accelchad will
I'm kinda glad it happened because it means we have OT out of the way, but it makes me fearful of NT in their hands in the future. If Railgun and Accel anime does end up being good then maybe I'll be a bit more hopeful.

AstralBuddie will*

She's not my buddy, guy.

She is.

And index too!

Patrician ships:

Touma x Othinus
Accelerator x Qliphah
Hamazura x Being written out of the story

Oh you mean the barrier of the boat by using Qliphah as a rubbish tornado?

You don’t have Kuroko on there and you have three irrelevant newer characters that almost nobody cares about so that list can’t be patrician.

Some user said it was done with a spear by Accel but he might have got it mixed up with his Coronzon spoilers.

Based Hamazura making plebs seethe every single day.

Guys I kinda cried a bit because I empathize so much with Aleister. He doesn't deserve this.

Aleister is a faggot and his redemption without consequences is the worst thing to happen to Raildex so far.

I have to strongly disagree with that, especially the last part. Even if the anime is a terrible adaptation, it still provides things like voices and location/character designs, and they're actually pretty good in this case. Having those things in mind only enhances my experience of the source material, and for the parts I didn't like I can always ignore the anime and imagine them like I did before.

Kongou didn’t deserve to get attacked by Baba. Aleister totally deserved what happened to him though.

Kongou being choked by Ekaterina when?

Attached: Kongou Mitsuko.jpg (957x1262, 167K)

He loves her so he can’t.

I think he did. The spear is not used until his fight with Nephthys where he uses it to cut a strand of hair which rots away and makes her cry and finally get serious which by then it's too late for her and she gets defeated.

>The anime will never leave up to the fanfiction in your head!
>Mfw Mob Psycho airing this season.
>Mfw Made in Abyss' superior music and directing.
>Mfw UBW.
>Mfw Apocrypha anime better than the LN, although that's not saying much.
>Mfw satisfied with Tate no Yusha even after finishing the web Novel, despite the subpar animation.
It doesn't take much to impress people. I didn't even lower my expectation with those anime. And it's not like they were perfect or anything, but they satisfied me.

I was also blown away by most snk action scenes, as well as Boruto 65. I expected those eps to be full sakuga, but they still blew me away.

Index III is just nothing special.

*Sorry I meant I think 'they' did not 'he'

>Sorry
Apology accepted.

Me choking Kongou with my cock when?

>yfw she's the naive but eager girlfriend that wants to please you, so she's game for anything you want to try but is scared and needs you as the man to guide her as she tries to pretend how much of an expert and confident she is to keep her ojou pride

The only sorry I know is when Mikoto had thoughts about kissing Kuroko at the beach and stopped herself and said sorry. That’s all I know.

It's amazing how japanese OPM fans rebelled against this garbage while Index fans silently ate this shit. Some were not even ashamed to protect this piece of trash called Index 3.

Attached: 1553076881267.jpg (1200x600, 419K)

>Imagine her saying she has confidence in her gag reflex and her ability to pleasure a man, despite this she looks obviously flustered and nervous. You say you'll be gentle and ease her into it, but she takes a stance and says not to hold back. She opens her mouth with her eyes squeezed shut, eagerly and nervously awaiting your member as you slowly slide it in. her mouth is warm and hot breath makes your dick pulse. As you're easing yourself down, you suddenly grab her by the back of her head and force you entire member down her throat. Her eyes are widening in surprise with tears welling up in the corner while she looks up to you with pleading eyes to pull out

Attached: dd2ec9685575f54241a151bc965c3448.png (200x244, 133K)

Indexcucks have no pride.

>Accel is safe
Good thing QUALITY turned out to be a vector.

I like her too when she got raped.

Tick tock Miki-san.

*she

So we can all agree that S3 was shit, right? I doubt the last 3 episodes can redeem it. The only question left on my mind is how they'll adapt IT but I feel even that will be half-assed.
Here's hoping Accel has a brighter future.

Attached: Incellerator.gif (400x225, 4M)

>The only question left on my mind is how they'll adapt IT
Poorly. But hey, surely they will go out in the last episode and have a well choreographed, directed, and animated episode, right? Right?

No, there's a Misaka action scene next episode so that takes priority.

>To appear in the surface world on her own, she used an artificial birthing ceremony to construct a door and pushed her translucent body through that for a forced manifestation.
So I guess Coronzon got her totally not possessed but actual human body via this artificial birthing ceremony, right? Can I assume it is like how Qliphah got a body too? Like being born from trash? What was Coronzon's Lola body born from aborted blonde fetuses?

>Two people were breaking through the chaotic battle without anyone stopping them: The #3 girl and the spiky-haired boy who were riding a huge motorcycle.
Really wish Misaki was also there too.

To be fair, the manga is utter trash, JC will have to outdo themselves to make something worse.

Miskai looks better in boy clothes because everybody underestimated her in the anime when she tried to sneak up on Mikoto.

>implying
Did you not see 2ch saying they're gonna boo the Toaru stage? The LN general is treating it like the Tsukihime anime.

I hope this isn't true, it sounds stupid as hell.

It is true.

O

>still with false spoiler shitposts
see you guys in one week

>Nishikori said to look forward to Hamazura scenes
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you going to do when the spoilers turn out to be real? .

>Denialfagging this hard
Stay mad.

Nishikiori also said he wanted to make things more visually interesting than the previous seasons. I doubt he's happy with how this turned out either.

So have we learned what the spoiler js06 was talking about yet?

the owner of touma's soul

As they should

No. Someone said that it was Hamazura not being an esper but someone else said that wasn't true at all.

I think the one about Aiwass getting an avatar only came after he said that, so if it's true it might be that.

Well Hamazura was bleeding and can barely hear or see straight the last time we see him so I assume he's actually an esper.

Must be sad to be a magic side fan at this point. Railgun is on the way forward.

He’s my friend.

pretenditsgood-kun on suicide watch

YOU ARE MY FRIEND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wont mind, but shitposts with probably false spoilers annoy me.
If they are real i wont like but its kamachi choice.
>mad
More like annoyed.
Last post from me in this thread.
Saraba da.

There has literally been no shitposts about it. Just speculation, so you clearly are more than just a little annoyed.

I’m not.

What about Saten?

Misaki isn't suited for the frontlines

God why am i still replying i SWEAR it will be the last.
I will reply to you and close this tab, i wont even care what you reply.
Yes, discussion about the spoiler is okay for me, but there are those which are clearly shitposts to make user scream asspull.
If you are denying it you are probably one of the shitposters.
Anyway go fuck yourself.

>Toumabowl
>Accelerator.
You mean Suzushina Yuriko, right?

Attached: DzX2BrmVAAAKr2V.jpg (1100x1500, 211K)

NO.

God, come down, you're the only shitposter here with you sperging out.

That was Yoshino cuz he likes Shiage. That guy is alright since he paced HO's anime. He's wasted on this trash

Misakai literally fusing with AAA so she can be in the frontlines when?

>Misaki goes into the AAA
>Meets inner Touma
>Inner Touma has all his past memories

Is anybody else max excited that Gunha will be hitting on Junko in the next Astral Buddie?

No one has shitposted on this thread though from what I can tell.

>Misaki indirectly wins meeting the Touma she remembers
>Misaka then wins the Touma that is now
Everybody wins.

Shut the fuck up already mobilebitch, no one likes you go away

They’ll fight together and Kuroko will show and and Gunha will IMMEDIATELY fall in love. It’s the beginning of the end.

And Index too!

Misaki becomes so wet her juices start spilling outside the AAA

Then they fuse.

Attached: 1452480435732.jpg (425x637, 142K)

I thought there was no 'Kamijou Touma' inside AAA but was just Aleister with a bad case of homolust?

>Meets inner Touma
I can't imagine that going well.

Why not both?

For Inner Touma with that cow in heat.

Inner Touma is just a very sexually frustrated dragon.

Kill yourself

I said it was Hamazura using magic back when Js06 made that post since no one on Yea Forums had mentioned it at that point. Don't know if it's what he meant though.

>WAA WAA WAAAAAAAAAAH
Point at the sensitive wittle babby and laugh

Aleister channels his will to the inner part of the AAA, which is what makes it capable of killing gods, but we still don't know what is that he channels his will into, since he needs the AAA to kill gods.

I thought it was the Kamijou Touma inside the AAA that kills gods.

This could actually happen. Kuroko Shirai shows up in AB a lot and there’s a chance they could become friends in this next vulume. He might even start hitting on her Johnny Bravo style.

Yea, I look forward to fast-forwarding through them

Attached: 1547050734994.png (1280x720, 887K)

Based Mugino

She’s not based. She’s a girl.

That was always speculation and we only ever confirmed that Aleister's will goes into it. So far the only other thing we know is that it amplifies his killer intent and sends it out somehow.

Breed Mugino.

crazy people are not for breeding

>Discussing the ramifications of what happens in the spoilers is clearly shitposts
Bahahaha

Yeah, they are for pump and dump.

That doesn't stop anything.

Now that's childish. They should be grateful that Season 3 got animated.

Who cares, its not the Aleister Show anymore

God I hope they don't. I know this season is shit but it'll make me feel really shitty to see them get boo'd over this. Just make it better next time, please.

How do they do that scream in episode 23?

You have every right to be upset about a mediocre product in life, anime or not. A lack of standards breeds acceptable inadequacy

>It's better than nothing

Attached: 1538394588242.png (278x259, 63K)

Treating it like what anime? There is a blank space between "the" and "anime".

The AAA should become a loli

>next time

Attached: 1524094416480.png (950x950, 367K)

It honestly is, but that just means I'm less upset than I would have been about getting nothing again. There's plenty of room between that and perfectly happy with no complaints.

>next time
Should we tell him bros...

Gabriel? More like Garbage!

>Railgun
>Accel

Attached: 914016a7047ea89a736ceaca37264cdb.png (459x525, 515K)

>Next time

Attached: 1544702326908.jpg (320x320, 11K)

I hope they do, Straight-Edge and Dengeki deserve it for doing absolutely no quality control.

These Accel are making less sense the more that pop up. Initially it was that accel blocked a neph attack which even the nips couldn't believe. Then he cut her hair, then he beat her, then the rainbow and later platinum wings. Then the planet buster spear. Then smacking the soul out of Coronzon. Now he has the half universe shit which was originally spoiled as Coronzon could nuke half the universe. Also the Aiwass tier wings which don't make sense since the only Aiwass we have to compare it to is avatar-less Aiwass and even with the Space boost he couldn't do heavy damage to Coronzon's Avatar like Niang Niang did, Crowley even said it was pointless to use him on Coronzon without an Avatar. Now Aiwass wings are enough beat MGs and separate Coronzon from her Avatar? I'm not saying they are fake but all these spoilers can't be real, they conflict some of the story and the early spoilers conflict with the later ones.

Attached: 1537804526226.png (481x511, 128K)

Welcome to powercreep.

From the beginning the spoilers were:
Accelerator redirects Neph attacks and fights her
Accelerator has a spear that can 'overwhelm the planet'
And Accelerator separates Coronzon, those were the spoilers from the very start.

>overwhelm the planet
Remember when Excelerator used the rotational energy of the whole planet and how much good it did?

Yeah, it slowed the planet for 5 minutes. If he took more than that, theoretically, he could redirect the entire kinetic rotational energy of the planet right into itself and cause it to explode.

I hope they do for presenting a trash product

And yet the Windowless Building would still stand but LPR breaks it...?

You wouldn't boo her user.

Attached: D1TIIfWVAAAcllB (1).jpg (1024x956, 172K)

> Initially it was that accel blocked a neph attack which even the nips couldn't believe.
I think it might have been Coronzon's attacks at the beginning of NT 22 that they might have been talking about. Which makes sense he dealt with three hair angels that needed two AAAs and Aleister's power to just take down one when Accel took down three like it was nothing and also dealt with Coronzon's special attack.

It wouldn't and LPR didn't. Stop wiki reading and fuck off from this series.

>seething WBfag

I could have sworn the soul thing was spoiled as a ritual between Aleister, Lillith, and Mina before the accel thing.

>WBfag
>When my argument is Accel could punt it

You call that an argument?
LMAO

The hair angels might vary since the one after Aleister looked like a dragon instead of just angelic.

I thought that came after, but it'd be weird to give Accel new wings just to bully a Magic God who isn't literally doing anything except flirting. So clearly he does something with Coronzon.

Turkeyhandle

Attached: 1459439474274.jpg (224x165, 25K)

You call LPR a feat?

Attached: 5d5b5d79b2a59b3b0be0f5d03f43d86e.png (325x392, 261K)

But Turkeyhandle doesn't have an anime user.

Maybe but I doubt this is the case and even so he still managed to reflect or rather disperse the attack that Coronzon used on IB, which was probably the thing that the nips were shocked about.

Well Kamachi did say it has more power than Accel in a way, so yes? I'm not even sure what you two are arguing about in rock, paper, Index anyway. Different people can outdo each other in different things.

Who will his VA be?

Attached: Dy9TBYYUwAA0JuC.jpg (1200x654, 94K)

It literally is, yes

It doesn't really. In pure firepower yeah, but when Accel outsources it doesn't. LPR is literally just an railgun that lacks a speed limit or distance so it's able to constantly keep going and penetrate due to lack of friction. That's busted but it wouldn't touch Accelerator.

No it wouldn't be able to withstand it. Why are you bringing up the LPR anyway? Even if let's say you're right and the Accelerator can't do any damage to the windowless building while the LPR can, the LPR still wouldn't be able to bypass Accelerator's reflection.

Is there any way he could get Level 6?

Become the first Gemstone to wield magic?

He's not an esper

Can't Mina pass through him? Just needs to be even quicker?

Kirito

I'm not even talking about damaging Accel as I really doubt it would. It generates more power than he can normally, thus as the narration stated, "in a way." You guys are really defensive about hierarchies.

No. She does it because her physiology is fucked and is able to bend around the redirection when it happens. It's a mixture of physiology grimoire fuckery and outcalculating where his redirection will act.

Yeah? Hence why I said when he outsources it doesn't...? The argument was retarded from the beginning anyways because some user thinks WB would survive the entire planet imploding in on itself through kinetic backfiring.

This power level is honestly reaching DBZ levels now. What shit will Kamachi pull out of his ass next time?

Your mom.

Magic Gods are already stronger than Dragon Ball shitters

>Now
>Not in NT9 when Othinus was stated she'd be capable of tossing Galaxies for fun
But it's okay because Othinus is cute right?

We went way past DBZ levels with Othinus.

Zeno?

I only clarified because you started with it doesn't and then brought it back to who beats whom. I really don't care who can hit a rock harder because x, it's just that characters in this series have different tools that can accomplish different things and people here tend to forget that.

In fire power, yes. But Accel's ability is purely applictive really so while the LPR has immense fire power, Accel can redirect the attack and make it twice as powerful than it was before. Just like he did with the laser that managed to somewhat hurt Mathers.

Full Power MG = Zeno, except there's dozens if not more MG's. Well, before they got nerfed at least. We don't know if True Gremlin encapsulated all of them or not yet

I feel the magic Gods just made the power levels too out of control and it's worse than DBZ really.

>now

N-nani!?

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (900x245, 11K)

MG's >>> Zeno. Magic Gods have the possibility of wiping out all of creation by just breathing whereas Zeno doesn't have that output capacity. Even Othinus should be infinitely above Zeno alone, but then we're getting into power level shittery so eh.
I said WB gets destroyed. I never said it doesn't.

MGs can't be that superior if they can't remove phases

In fairness they're nerfed to high-hell now so it smoothed itself out nicely.

Why were they worried about existence being wiped out then? It seems more like them exiting the Hidden World would've caused all the phases to collapse-in-on themselves. Anyways, even if they can't remove phases due to specific mechanics, the fact of the matter is they'd wipe out literally everything in the phase itself just by smiling and can create as many phases as they like.

This is honestly too much. The season may be a dumpster fire, but that doesn't warrant that behavior. Besides, if is true, that would be enough for me. There're few things quite as effective as being disappointed in your own work.

It does seem like the main characters are all getting or have gotten some kind of power up recently.
Mikoto gets the AAA and the LPR
Accel gets the third tree and new platinum wings.
Hamazura gets...well he gets more Hamaluck.
Touma? Well he seems to have everything and anything in that arm of his.

It's just strange to me because OT14 and 15 had at least good directions. The Kakine fight was amazing but it just went to shit after that. Maybe it just really was out of his control.

you didn't see it coming ?

That's true.

Hey guys I was thinking of inviting Index over for a swim. How do I go about drowning her without her suspecting something is up and how do i protect myself from any bites that comes my way? Please don't tell her this.

He's not an esper but a gemstone but Ollerus did say that if Gunha understood the true nature of his powers he might even be able to beat him. So I guess Gunha has the potential to reach impure god status but not sure on actual God status. It also depends on what Ollerus meant by that because being able to be someone doesn't mean that you are actually more powerful.

*beat

What they were worried about was probably the same thing that happened to Othinus: Accidentally piling on phase after phase until the world turns into something completely different from what it was originally. Since they can't take back any phases they create, that would be the same as destroying the world in a way. Also explains why the clearest effect of the nerf was taking away the phase manipulation abilities.

OT19 Aiwass' comments on Kakine ( Is it because Kakine is used to make Accel power up quicker? )

Based Hackmachi, let's see how far down he can drag the story until people give up on it.

He just said there was a situation with Kakine, that's probably because he's the backup for Accel

Gemstones are espers. Or more accurately, espers are reverse-Gemstones.

They can still do their phase creation abilities though, but it seems to take a fuck load out of them. Also, that was only why they wanted Touma as their scorer. They literally say "Hey if we kinda leave this place all of existing is gonna get wiped out so we gotta nerf ourselves down by infinity by infinity."

No. Kakine has nothing to do with Accelerator's power or his power ups.

*existence
Fuck.

>They can still do their phase creation abilities though
Wasn't that just Nephthys, and only because she specifically split a part of her power off before the nerf and kept it stored up?

Based js06, doing it for no monetary compensation.

I'm pretty sure all Magic Gods can still do it but it's likely a literal "Last stand' effort thing. It might have a horrible back-fire effect which is why she seemed desperate when she was using it. If I'm wrong then I wouldn't be surprised.

Give the guy a break, he works hard at his job.

FUCK NO.
I mean i tought it was just kamachi inserting some side girl who is likeable but has no chance at winning.
Then she comes and stabs him out of the blue even tough she was shitting bricks a moment later?

And he's super fast at it too.

So is there a limit to his autoreflect or speed for this? If someone was a million times quicker than Accel, could he defend himself against the attacker?

What arcs do you think Railgun 3 will do?
Liberal arts city and the Daihasei festival?
The Daihasei festival and the dream ranker arc?
The Daihasei festival and a filler arc?
The Daihasei festival with no other arc?

Not that we know off. He can reflect LS attacks since he casually reflects UV rays. I guess it's possible but unlikely as speed shouldn't be a factor.

There is a limit yeah, but no one in the verse can replicate it. Mina didn't do it through pure speed, she did it because she LITERALLY has tree-diagrams calcs and shit in her brain so she knew about Accel's ability and knew how to go about abusing it. If they're fast enough to go faster than the speed of light then they'd probably get through it honestly. I'd be surprised if his AIM field could block out speeds fast enough to tear black-hole assholes in space-time.

Railgunniggers don't have opinions

Attached: 1539522625295.png (460x562, 92K)

There isn't a limit, not with speed anyway. That has never been shown or even hinted at but Accel does have or had other limitations.

>Liberal arts city and the Daihasei festival?
What I want.
>The Daihasei festival and a filler arc?
What I expect.

Prepare to get cucked, Mikotofag.

>two arcs
Is it going to be 12 episodes or something?

That's true but I don't feel like I can confidentally say Accel could combat against someone going ass-faster than the speed of light because there's no scientific explanations on how shit can even go that fast in the first place, so it's hard to say : does it have a vector?

That's exactly what I want and exactly what I expect to.

t. SEETHING Indexfag

What about that one Kihara that didn't have problems punching Accel but done via someone like Mina or even quicker?

I wonder if Kakine's ability's keep evolving and growing would he eventually acquired the ability the create and manipulate phases with his Dark Matter

accelerator comes first

It's usually two arcs.
S1-The Level upper arc and the Poltergist arc with a couple of filler episodes included in.

S2- The Sisters arc and the Silent Party arc.

pfft ahahahahaha

Aiwass was just pretending to be retarded h-haha

Who even asked for more seasons of Flopgun? Yurishits and SoLfags?

The Kihara counter is more about precision and not about speed. I mean having both is good because it means Accel can't dodge but if you only have the speed it won't work.

If Aiwass getting an avatar is true, I can't wait to see how he scales up his "fuck your physics" fighting style. It's probably going to give me a headache.

I know but that is likely to be a 1 cour covering the Necromancer arc or it will be a 2 cour and a filler will be added in. The Accel manga only has one completed arc with the second arc on-going.

Glad you are enjoying it, what do you think of kyousuke up to this point

At high enough speed, you can do more damage? Kihara is only capable of knocking him out after a few punches, but someone sufficiently strong enough could one shot Accel?

Stop replying to this retard. He's just going to keep baiting you.

Or has a rock.

Misha has red eyes

Attached: Misha.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I really want them to do LAC, especially since Railgun S set it up, but I have doubts they'll do it. I hope they just to the Kongou introduction chapters though and say fuck it to how they screwed that up before.
There's not much point in speculating about what it'll cover though. Doesn't seem to be starting this cour and for it and railgun to start this year, that means that it'll be one cour. No filler arc, one finished arc in the manga, and a 3 ch/ep avg adapts the first arc perfectly in 12 eps.

Attached: Railgun05_Ext036.jpg (1120x1600, 621K)

Unless that person with the rock had IB or another power similar to IB, no.

Best Girl

Reverse rock.

Misaka?

JC Staff have neither the time nor budget to waste adapting a side novel of a side series, Railguntard.

He is based as fuck.
Up to now my favorite parts are when he interacts with WQ, you know i like my protags despair.

You need to know his exact calculations to do it regardless. Speed is irrelevant up to a realistic point.

Things that can BTFO Accelerator
1) Faster than light attacks (who knows if this even applies anymore after he gets his super duper magic god power up)
2) Knowing his exact calculations (only Kiara/Supercomputers that already have his data can do this)
3) Feasibly, a computer or character with calculation speed stronger than his (good luck...) and enough time to read his moves
4) Telesma and other magic BS (doesn’t apply to white wings)
5) indirect/conceptual attacks?
6) just plain reality bending, he was helpless against othinus
7) blowing up the planet (guess this might not apply anymore if he can really wipe universes...)

>Railgun05_Ext036.jpg
What the fuck? When did we get a manga adaptation of LAC?

This shit isn't as bad as Overlord so stop whining.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.53_[2019.03.19_19.37.09]. (1920x1080, 342K)

PLEASE CLAP

>Mikoto
>MC

This is not Railgun user. Fremea is more of a mc than Mikoto

>He doesn't know.

Attached: ss.jpg (1120x1600, 632K)

well he will never stop delivering in both fronts user

we really don't deserve js06

Telesma never got through his AIM field. At most it clashed and that was pre-understanding of magic in itself. Accelerator, even in base form at this point, could redirect it as seen from when he clashed with Coronzon and dealed with out-of-aeon shit. QLippy is only there to explain stuff and not actually boost his reflection.
Conceptual/Reality warping shit yeah.
Blowing up the planet, I mean, he still has to breathe so yes?
Faster than Light attacks might not even be a thing. If it still has a direction it might register but we literally don't know the science on how FTL shit works because it doesn't exist so it's very abstract to debate vs vectors.

MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE MYA-NEE!!!

Attached: 1539239761816.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

You forgot unknown attacks that Accelerator hasn't adapted too. Kakine only needed one good swing to wing, but he wanted a fight, not an execution

Forgot to add that even having a higher calc power won't suddenly save you from getting through his AIM field. You'd have to be Mina who knew Accel's ability from the start, a Kihara, etc. Having actual data on him and knowing exactly /where/ the reflection is off his skin is imperative to pulling off that shit, and it's invisible so...good luck.

Othinus definitely threw massively faster than light shit at Touma.

FUCK KAMACHI
what is this fucking powercreep in this last volume?
Where is the muh i dont like my protags overpowered fuck you kamachi if i wanted powercreep i would go watch DBZ

Accelerator literally says he can’t redirect the golden stuff in the sky from
Fiamma and Fiamma says that’s Telesma directly.

well he did say that the black wings resembled dark matter, so I wouldn't be so sure about that one

>deflect Telesma

Source?

Accelerator has been established as below angel-level ever since jobbing to Aiwass.

overlord is based tough?

Clearly I don't. That old Fuyukawa style, though. That's a blast from the past.

Kakine needed to reverse calculate to damage him first

I know but she feels like an MC in NT, especially in the latter half. She's appeared more than either Hamazura or Accel.

You are right though she technically isn't a main character in the Light Novels just merely support.

Like I said, we don't know the science behind it but yeah it was. I don't know why people don't consider it to be FTL though. The rules of vectors are 'if it has a motion, direction, etc, it has a vector' therefor FTL should follow those rules, but...not exactly. It'd be easy to say it does but easy to say it doesn't too.

Accel's power does have limits on speed on objects with mass. Can Accel kick a rock at light speed, thereby forming a black hole of infinite mass and destroying the entire universe? No he can't. Therefore he has limits.

Do you really think current 'Lol aeons' accel would still have trouble with Angel-kit shit if he can just tell Coronzon's Out-of-box aeon shit to fuck off?

Kakine got through by tricking Accel's filter by changing the properties not by merely swinging his Dark Matter wings.

Not current Accel but past Accel couldn’t touch Angel shit
I’m not talking about Asspullcel

Hamazura is basically, a literal NPC by every definition of the word. He was always a side character. Accelerator I think Kamachi just couldn't find a way to fit him into early NT because he has nothing to do with Gremlin.

I thought you meant not a thing as in none have been shown, my bad. I don't think he could process that though. At the very least not the first time he eats it, which wouldn't be very helpful unless he gets a full memory res.

Her appearances are usually short though, just like in OT. What I'm interested in seeing is the total screentime counted by that guy who usually posts it on 2ch or something. He said through NT19, Kamisato ended up surpassing Accel's screentime in NT and Aleister was getting close too. I guess what I'm interested in seeing is if Aleister somehow jacked 3rd place for screentime in NT, or if he's just behind Touma/Hamazura/Accel

There's a difference between defending against and attacking with.

Are we doing a stream for springfes or nah?

Yeah I'm talking about current Accel, you're right about that then.

When is springfes?

>Faster than light attacks
Physically speaking "FTL" attacks and celeric attacks would be the same shit. Since in an universe with physical laws identical to us, moving at light speed would give you infinite power/momentum and freeze time from your perspective.
What more can moving at FTL give you?

We should take this one off with the anime not being done yet, also some people are still reeling from it

When is it anyways?

>accel can deflect things on the velocity of light
Haha the state of accelfags.
There is a limit to how quickly his brain can process things, just how fucking fast do you think the velocity of light is?

>There's a difference between defending against and attacking with.
No, it's literally the exact same power. If Accel can't attack with a constant infinity vector why do you think he can reflect an infinity vector? The assertion that Accel can reflect anything regardless of magnitude is not supported by anything in the novels.

Then how does he reflect actual light?

The black wings have not been confirmed to be dark matter though.

March 30th

299,792,458 m/s

>I don't understand how Accel's filter works
With that logic he'd get killed if someone shot him in the back of his head because he can't see it to process it. His brain works on a filter system.

It’s above the known range of Accels auto reflect which is light speed
And yes lightspeed objects have theoretically infinite energy but that is usually ignored in fiction
Otherwise Othinus would have accidentally the universe many times even before she used Gungnir

>Accel reflects the sun's radiations all the time.
>But somehow he can't reflect light speed shit.

>Kakine literally states that 'regardless of magnitude my vectors would still be controlled' in OT15
Try again. Magnitude is not a factor.

Attached: Feat.png (513x55, 8K)

>That made Nephthys different from the other Magic Gods. The others had thoroughly honed their powers as an individual, but she had specialized her power as something that could be separated, split apart, cut away, and swapped out.
>In other words, she held it in reserve.
>Even after being hit by Aleister’s weakening spell, she still had enough power to swap out the phase just once.
At least the method Nephthys used is stated to be unique to her. Maybe some others have their own similar tricks, but we don't know anything about that.

One should also remember that dark matter is probably just referring to any unknown substance. Not the DM that Kakine can produce

Does light not move at lightspeed now you retard?

>Kakine can't even create infinite magnitudes and has calculation ability lower than Accel
Are you trying to prove your own ignorance?

it really me annoys this accel powercreep, i hope kamachi has something in store about it for us instead of just some silly powercreep, that would annoy me to hell and back.

>Stated by a sperg who was researching Accel's ability enough to be able to find a bypass through the filter
His word is to be taken seriously because he knew how his ability worked. But pretend to be ignorant.

Not that guy, but proving that Accel can reflect light doesn't mean jack shit on how Accel can reflect lightspeed infinite mass objects. A fucking mirror in real life can reflect light, it certainly cannot reflect a universe busting light speed black hole.

It’s been foreshadowed that Accel would reach Magic God/Aiwass tier for years now. Did you forget his title is “The One with the Power of God”?

I don't care if he can reflect shit, it makes sense. But if even one of the MCs gets turned into a universe buster or something, it's gonna get an unironic yikes from me

>Inccels

>And yes lightspeed objects have theoretically infinite energy but that is usually ignored in fiction
>Otherwise Othinus would have accidentally the universe many times even before she used Gungnir
First of all, Othinus never attempted to destroy the universe or anything of that scale before getting Gugnir. And the joke is that the Gremlin MG didn't want to go out of their sekrit club unerfed, because they were indeed afraid of accidentally destroying the world just by breathing.

Secondly, we're talking about a story where a mach 3 coin, disregarding its unknown angular momentum, has dozen times more destructive power than it should in reality.

Kakine is a level 5. He didn't research, he analyzed the ability and created a countermeasure for it.

I'm just messing with you. It was a 9 page manga preview of LAC. There was also a 2 page one for the Kanzaki one.

Attached: Railgun05_Ext033.jpg (1120x1600, 498K)

Nobody said he can reflect infinities
You’re taking about a situation which breaks real life physics because FTL objects are impossible
However he can reflect an object going 99.99999999999999% the speed of light
Not that he will survive the after effect of it though, especially without his bullshit wings
A dust explosion almost made him black out from lack of oxygen

This has been foreshadowed though since OT 15 maybe even earlier. It's not like it just came out of the blue. It's also not like he's the only one who's gotten power ups.

>take MY interpretation of what Kakine said as fact because he "researched" it
Kakine didn't even "research" Amata's pull-back punch, and you think he knows every single thing about Accel's reflect. Is INCAPABLE of producing infinity vectors and you try to argue that Kakine couldn't do it so no one can. Spread your ignorance somewhere else, dumbass.

>He analyzed the ability
Wow. There you fucking go.

I dont really mind he getting powerful, but like this user the half universe burster really is quite annoying.
I dont mind he getting stronger but i would like that it didnt feel like some silly powercreep and in truth felt something belonging to the story, also if we go by the titles touma will have to get one as well.

Call me a brainlet but those sentences don't make any sense to me.
>I can create a wall that won't move regardless of all the shit your gather!
>It's meaningless as long as my vectors are being controlled.

>However he can reflect an object going 99.99999999999999% the speed of light
Never happened in canon, please provide proof.

>Muh infinity vectors
Light speed isn't infinity retard. Go learn a science. Vectors work on the principle of 'magnitude need not apply'.

When are we going to see Jesus?

He was hypothesizing. Not that he could. He basically said to himself 'So if I did this, what would happen? No, nevermind. I don't think that'd work'.

He can reflect light which is lightspeed
Show me proof that it doesn’t apply to objects give me a quote right now

>Light speed isn't infinity retard. Go learn a science.
You first, go take a basic relativity course. Light speed on any massive object equals an object with infinite mass, energy, and momentum. It also generates infinite gravity as a black hole. And yes, since you did not take high school physics I will clarify to you that momentum is indeed a vector. And Infinite momentum is an infinite vector.

I'm going to have to agree with the other guy that assuming he can deflect light so he can definitely block infinite fuck you energy does seem like quite a leap.

E=mc squared :)

Massless photons =/= massive particles. Show me an example of your "99.99999999999999% the speed of light". Oh wait you can't.

We would have quite a hard time existing if light had infinite mass. Or any mass really.

>Lightspeed isn't infinity
>What is Lorentz factor
user, the reason why lightspeed is the highest speed possible in our universe is because some parameters attain infinite magnitude when it is in play. That's the reason why matters can't move at light speed in our universe.

Does light have energy retardbro?

Good thing it's completely and perfectly massless then, in order to have perfectly finite energy and momentum.

Can you post it?

Light is massless and therefore always travels at the speed of light, also having a small but finite amount of energy and momentum. It's admirable that you are trying to argue this, but please take some physics courses before you try to discuss this.

Light does in fact have mass, according to modern physics. But it only has mass when moving at the speed of light. It theoretically doesn't have mass (or infinitely small mass) on rest/when static.
Although static photons do not exist.

Meanwhile the one that touched the territory of god is a volley ball and the one above god is a cripple

Now i am amused, this is the level of accelshitsposters.
>lightspeed isnt infinity

Attached: 1552755783157.gif (500x500, 107K)

It’s admirable that you already admitted he can deflect lightspeed things but think you have ground to stand on

Prove that mass changes anything once we know how fast his AIM field reacts

I already proved my end, go ahead and prove yours

Makes sense. Explains why I never saw it.
Seconded on this. Both for LAC and Kanzaki.

>Touma Kamijou
>The One who Purifies God and Slays Demons
>revealed to have sealed away tons of demons
Yes

Based ESL bro

You already killed your argument and demonstrated your ignorance of physics. Burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that Accel can control and reflect infinity vectors despite never doing so in the series. Hell, Accel struggled in OT 13 to throw a wall at the WB, let alone doing anything like kicking a rock at lightspeed.

>slays demons
>actually storing/birthing demons
It was all lies

yeah, give me a bit though.

I'm just saying the connection has been canonically made by characters inside the story so it's really wise to dismiss that potential.

>ignorance of physics
You’re a newfag who actually can’t follow simple reply chains huh
And you still didn’t provide any proof to your claims
The only thing you have been doing this entire time is deflecting your own burden of proof ironically enough
Provide proof or concede

Anna rapes Touma

Not that user, but how strong do you think Coronzon's attack was?

Kakines ability is written with capital letters, regular dark matter (although I don't remmeber it being used in the ln) would naturally be spelled without the capitalization

Character not characters. Only one character has said that his wings were made from Dark Matter. One character (Index) said they were similar to telesma and another (Aiwass) said they were from the Aeon of Osiris. At this point the wings are still unknown but if what Aiwass said was true then it's more likely that Index was closer to the truth than Kakine was.

Kakine will still beat Accelerator despite these power ups

Attached: aHR0cDovL2ltZzMuaW1ndG4uYmRpbWcuY29tL2l0L3U9MjM3MzEyMDIyOCwzMjMwNDQ1MDMmZm09MjYmZ3A9MC5qcGc=.jpg (500x381, 29K)

Demon Lord Touma soon

Keep dreaming, It's never going to happen. It would be quite funny to see Accel being beaten by a volleyball though....

FLOPPY

Attached: z16.png (277x440, 96K)

>it would be quite funny
That it is. That is why I'm laughing right now, cause I know its not a dream and it will happen.

Attached: 1540560019016.jpg (949x533, 95K)

Thanks

I'd actually quite like that. Matsuoka's at his best when he gets to sperg out.

>2019
>people still mad at accel's power
This is kuronekofag-tier of butthurt.

Not as mad as Accelfags will be when Kakine upstages him

dude micro blackholes

People aren't a big fan of powerups in a series where people get nerfed left and right, shocking

Power ups are a thing as well though; Accel, Touma, Mikoto, Hamazura and hell even Kakine have all gotten some kind of power up.

Not as mad as Index fans will be when the Railgun anime is elite.

>Touma
>Hamazura
>powerups
Epic

What about Misaki's powerup?

Misaki's powerup will be Touma saying her name.

>it's always Level 5s getting powerups
Really gets my noggin joggin

Attached: 1487429176114.png (224x353, 29K)

Don't underestimate Hamaluck! Being serious though he has gotten power ups through things like the processor suit and Aneri as well as Dion Fortune now.

Touma has IT, Dragons and his IB is on a universal level.

Misaki's powerup will be Touma's seed in her womb.

Sorry for the delay.

Attached: Railgun05_Ext031.jpg (1120x1600, 480K)

Attached: Railgun05_Ext032.jpg (1120x1600, 514K)

is third page.

Attached: Railgun05_Ext034.jpg (1120x1600, 537K)

Attached: Railgun05_Ext035.jpg (1120x1600, 468K)

>better view of Beverly Seethrough's tits
SIGN ME UP

Attached: ERECTION.gif (280x210, 1.42M)

>when Kamachi made Lola so powerful that nobody can legitimately defeat her because he has literally nerfed nearly everyone or neglected to give powerups to (Touma, Index, Takitsubo) and the little powerups that the characters had (Misaka and AAA+Misaki, Accel+White Wings, Aleister embracing Christianity) are not enough because Lola is literally beyond any of the concepts established up until that point (survived extinction level-event, traversed spacetime, survived a space angel probably, survived nerfed magic gods, absorbed AAA parts that probably have Touma parts in it, beyond fucking Sephiroths and Qliphoths that are basis for bullshit powers that have weird names and numbers, shit on Touma and Accel, could tank an entire country) that he just piled up powerups upon powerups on Accel just to beat her
Maybe Kamachi should stop wanking off to his obsession with the occult if he wants to focus on fighting action in his story, because Lola is literally Madara + Kaguya at this point, the boring invincible villain. At least she's not a genius too who outplans everyone.

Is the sixth page.

Attached: Railgun05_Ext037.jpg (1120x1600, 601K)

Lolazon is consumed so what is the point?

Is the eighth page.

Attached: Railgun05_Ext039.jpg (1120x1600, 605K)

Here's the Kanzaki one.

Attached: Railgun05_Ext047.jpg (1120x1600, 528K)

>no extra Seethrough tits
FUCK. I WANTED MORE

Attached: angry.gif (600x337, 2.38M)

Attached: Railgun05_Ext048.jpg (1120x1600, 604K)

Imagine being so angry that Accelerator is finally getting the powerup foreshadowed for almost a decade now

Attached: 4444.png (444x444, 489K)

Attached: Railgun05_Ext049.jpg (1120x1600, 580K)

I agree. You simply cannot stop the inevitable Kakine power up

Attached: KakineThe#1.png (510x730, 272K)

Othinus crushed his bitch ass

He's already had his power up, it's been and it's gone.

>nerf the MGs
>it's actually a great move narratively
>turns out all the nerfing is just to wank Accel higher while the others are useless
Hopefully this isn't correct, because if it is, then NT loses some points from me. If this is true, then it should've just been IT to be the key, since Accelerator has done nothing in NT. He's somehow had it easier than Hamazura since NT started.

Making him come out of the blue in NT19, do nothing until the end of NT21 where he figures out a bit of magic, then becoming god the next volume is objectively poor writing, and this is from someone who has preferred NT over OT pretty vastly. It just screams to me that Kamachi doesn't really know what to do with him anymore besides making him the strongest xdd

Attached: 1545581737536.png (553x457, 259K)

Yeah, it doesn't matter now because Kamachi wrote himself out of the narrative hole he put himself into with making Lola so OP, by making another character OP.

>Characters can't get more then one power up
Face it. You're in denial
Defeat inches closer and closer for Accelerator.

Isn't something related to the Accelerator anime supposed to drop today or tomorrow?
Also.... IT'S HUMP DAY

Attached: misamisa9.jpg (781x534, 179K)

Attached: Weedharu.png (218x201, 27K)

Exactly! It's not like this is all coming out of the blue. It's been foreshadowed

Why is Junko such repulsive trash?

Yeah, it's foreshadowed gaiz!

So you're just mad your favourite character wans't the one who got one and you're throwing a fit like a children, got it.

No, I don't like the idea of powerups in general, and he doesn't typically do this shit in his other novels either.

Kakine is irrelevant at this point so I think you're the one in denial. Kamachi only ever uses Kakine for lolz and being the #1 failure. I guess he is the true #1 at something after all, he even beats Aleister in fails.

Attached: 15531061091391.jpg (565x446, 105K)

t. speedreaders

Imagine being so angry that your favorite character gets a MASSIVE powerboost to defeat a nigh undefeatable villain being criticize is being seen as "throwing a fit".

No it was definitely to write out magic gods from the stage. Sure, we're facing more and more powerful enemies but thats to be expected, no? Accelerator was always meant to be bigger, I know you guys hate espers and wish for them to be eternally irrelevant but you've got to face the fact that Level 5s, especially #1, #2 and #7, are going to evolve and enter the big leagues of power

Remove girls altogether, they're all shit.

Besides after the infinite nerf magic gods are not the unstoppable gods they used to be. High Priest survived being melted, but he still melted. They can take damage

But Accel has consitently and failry got powerups tho, he learned how to fight smart and use guns better than pro in three days, he got black wings then white ones and by NT10 he could even use them willingly. And it all fits whith his established powers and personality, he was always hella smart, is connected directly to the network and said multiple time since they came to england his goal was to lear how to fight magic.

Was that all from Kanazaki?

There are also short bonuses for both the railgun anime announcement and the endymion movie announcement. I remember the latter was translated into English. This short story as well.

Attached: 5.jpg (851x1200, 665K)

>consistently
His last powerup was in fucking November 2010. Let's roadmap since then
>bullies Umidori in NT1
>just a secondary MC in NT2 and 3
>NT5 and 6 beats notKakine
>purposely throws the fight in NT10
>n o t h in g
>NT19 shows up to throw around Hamazura for a bit
>NT20 just spectates Aleister shitting on saints
>NT21 reflects a beam then finally learns how to work with magic at the end
>NT21 can destroy half a universe when controlling the planet's rotation was once a big deal
That's as bad as a Chinese web novel.

Attached: 1513479223651.png (300x325, 84K)

We have long overcome level of this garbage.
Now all that stops us is crazy shit like dies irae and umineko. Let's start with the fact that dbz can not even be considered a strong universe. WQ will destroy the whole dragon ball with bare hands without receiving a single scratch.

Attached: 1552406374091.png (687x982, 692K)

Accelerator doesn't defeat Coronzon. All he does is just remove her soul from her body making it vulnerable to imagine breaker. It's ultimately the demon/fish eggs that defeats her.

Yeah, like I said, it was just a couple of pages for that one.

>NT 7 was able to blow away 1000 people without killing or seriously harming a single one.

Waiting for cthulhu arc so we can reach demonbane levels too.

>This is what Touma is into
Othinus had a plan from the start, NT9 was intentional foreplay.

Attached: 13764257624.png (600x549, 84K)

Turn Touma into a girl.

Can WQ beat Altair?
Whoever loses, we win. One less silver-haired whore

>Umineko

Yeah no bro

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Why do you want to make him shit?

What's Tsuchimikado up to in NT22?

Thanks user

Why didn't Accelerator just throw Lola out of the solar system then?

Attached: thinkingnova.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Chilling out somewhere with Maika is my guess.

You can only kill him so many times. The next part needs a new Touma.

>Chilling out somewhere in Maika

you meant this right?

But girls are trash by definition.
If they weren't trash, they'd be men.

I didn't say turn him into Index

Gabriel can shift the positions of all the stars that our eyes can see. Do you know how fucking powerful that is?

*White Queen

Thanks for sharing, user

Aogami is the man behind the secret chiefs.

I mean, how can anyone not want to punch this face?

Attached: WhiteQueen.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Can Touma kill White Queen?

>NT21 can destroy half a universe
Huh?

It is not so difficult. Kamachi is crazy enough for this.

This is worse than the asspulls Araki does

Why is Touma slacking off? Not every girl is punched yet.

She's cute.

New rainbow wings powerup is tremendously strong

He doesn't even get to keep his right arm for longer than a couple hours anymore. I guess he can still crush them to death.

Platinum and yes they are.

>dude my stand can suddenly nosell everybodys powers and infinitely kill you
>dude my stand can rewrite the universe but I still end up losing
>dude infinite spin it just werks

Attached: 15229827982.gif (500x400, 816K)

>Kill 10000 girls
>They suck your cock and make you god tier

Best taste in this thread

>tfw was defending the anime
>tfw was the user who would go "Wait for WW3, they're saving everything for WW3"
>Tfw I was let down
WW3 arc 1 was at least handled decently but holy shit OT21 was a shit show. I'm so sorry. I just want this to be over now.

>DUDE OXYGEN LMAO

Junko x dirtiest, smelliest rapist hobos you can find.

>Controlling the planets rotation once was a big deal
For who? It literally wasn't a big deal for him, he was just pissed that it didn't work on WB.

Part 5's ending is easily one of the most stupid endings I've ever read, I don't think Kamachi could possibly top it on his worst day

>So we can all agree that
Just stop right there, no matter what trails after, the answer is no.

I'm just watching the anime and the snake anti poison thing was the most bullshit thing I've seen in a while. I'm still enjoying it but holy shit.

>New rainbow wings
>NT21
Btw rainbow wings is a false spoiler, as far as I know. Its platinum.
Besides, you didn't think there would be training and other shonen crap here, are you?

Desu a MC becoming that strong is legit worse than training arcs. The whole thing with Kamachi is supposed to be weak MCs overcoming ridiculous odds, not MCs becoming strong enough to beat ridiculous enemies. I should wait for the translation though since there's been other meme-worthy fake spoilers over the course of NT

>Accelerator has literally been the most necessary part of Aleister's plan
>Was always needed for it
>Yet people are STILL surprised that the narrative has him gaining more power
Wow, it's almost as if his char was always NEEDED to gain more power for Aleister's plan. But what the fuck is foreshadowing am i rite?

Accelerator has always been Kamachi's super-power MC for this purpose. How new are you? This has been a thing since OT.

>one powerup for one character in 22 volumes
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
k

>controlling the planet's rotation was once a big deal
You should read the book carefully. It was not a big deal, it was not even his goal. This is just a side effect.

It's not fair Misakabros, she got the AAA, she was supposed to be in charge here...

Attached: 1515416541172.jpg (693x597, 439K)

>the most necessary part
Remember when Touma was 98% of the plan, according to OT16?

Attached: 1539145947394.png (866x537, 268K)

Sure

>You guys are really defensive about hierarchies.
To be fair, with how much mikotofags *still* wont shut up about the saint meme I can see why people might want to premptively nip shitposting in the bud

So who the fuck put all those nasties into Touma? Aleister?

You could also add that it's almost as if he always was strong as fuck and had the capabilites to get even stronger
I think people are just mad Mikoto definitevely can't beat him now user.

>Literally the 'main plan'
And it turns out it wasn't even 'touma' that was the plan.

His literal motive in his first appearance was 'I want to be stronger so no one gets hurt'. Which turned into 'I need to be stronger to protect'.

I don't think so. High Priest called him *the* Kamijou Touma, and Aiwass says that *the* Kamijou Touma isn't going anywhere, no matter the dozens or hundreds of years that passes, at the end of this volume.

And still is Touma since he's the demon farm.

They only need what is inside him, not him.

Yeah, but you're expecting people
1) to have read the novels
2) to have not speedread if they did
3) to have understood what they speedread
That's a lot.

And he's the farm. That's like saying you need the potatoes but not the soil.

So, what's the form inside the bubles? Some sort of baby thelema demon Aleister put into Touma from him to give birth?

You know I never thought of it like that.

Kamijou Touma babies

>Touma is a constant existence that must always exist and is periodically made to loses memories by dying and AC is a facility made specifically to contain his true nature

Look at this Misaka and feel better.

Attached: 00b7b99798f68ea1e39c20064a56de57.png (1032x1457, 1.4M)

>and then becoming god the next volume
I'll take things that havent happened for 500€

God power up?

How long has it been since Accelerator has made anyone nearly as mad as he is now with his power-ups/appearances?

Attached: Du_7Y9tVAAIfyUi.jpg (540x768, 36K)

kawaii power up

Attached: 5c7abc6ec737ae5c692d9bd48d548822.jpg (827x1169, 95K)

Nothing has been said about blowing up the universe though

Touma is Azathoth

Mikoto is Nuit

>The whole thing with Kamachi is supposed to be weak MCs
But Accel was never weak. On the contrary he was strong from the beginning.
If you came Here with Kamachi you must understand how his logic works. In one piece of text he can combine "we need to get on a cruise liner" and "in order to break through the barrier around, an attack will be required that could destroy the universe".

He does not like to do fights between cosmic entities and create visual crap but that doesn’t mean that the characters he describes are weak. For example Aiwass vs Coronzon did not look very impressive. But Kamachi back in OT wrote that Aiwass can easily destroy the planet simply from a whim. And he also clearly indicated that Aiwass is much stronger than Gabe who turns all stars in the sky (do you realize how much this is? Not only the stars of the milky way are visible in the night sky) in seconds.
Maybe you underestimate Accel from the start because he doesn't do too much shit.

They are after IT not the demon farm. The farm has been unleashed anyway so Touma is no longer the farm and he's struggling to contain IT now.

Anime only fag here, Fiamma is based

Attached: [GJM] To Aru Majutsu no Index III - 23 [08F9E25A].mkv_snapshot_23.06_[2019.03.20_19.40.49].jpg (1328x912, 292K)

My heart is calm now

No, that is unlikely. Notice how Aleister kept calling him Imagine Breaker in OT until the very end when he called IT the Kamijou Touma. IB is likely needed to wipe phases away. Not that it matters now anyways, since Aiwass and Anna aren't following Aleister's plan anymore.

Kamachi's moralfaggotry. So long as that's in Touma's arm, all protagonists he writes will forever be reflections of Touma.

When did Kamachi say that aiwass could destroy the planet on a whim?

This literally only applies to Hamazura.

Othinus is Asspull

Fiamma should have been allowed to repair the elements. Touma ruins everything, again.

When were you under the impression that it wasn't Aiwass's plan from the beginning?

They never really were. Aiwass always wanted Aleister to fail.

Because Aleister's plan is retroactively fucked, which was the point. Aiwass was probably having the mightiest kek possible after NT13 and 14

Pretty sure he did

He did fix them. Touma just stopped him from saving everything with massive prejudice. Even then, Fiamma is still a good Christian boy.

He did tho
perfect exemple

thank you based Misaka poster

Nuit is Mikoto

Attached: Aiwassu-san.png (724x527, 122K)

From what I can see, the rebellions are about the same.
At least OPM fans have a stronger case to be made because this wasn't the studio that made their season.
Index fans knew it was going to be this way.

Imagine if Fiamma was a troll who did this for no other reason than making the sky prettier.

The Miki picture should have been a dogeza.

Absolutely worth it.

Foreshadowing that it won't be a god with god slaying power that takes the aylmaooo down but the power of humans themselves.

You i wonder how BS OP Fiamma would be if received a power up similar Accel got in NT 22

I want othinus to eat my sausage

I think it's more concerning than anything else since his interest in humanity would skyrocket.

>magic characters
>getting powerups
Not as long as science spinoffs exist to milk money

Attached: 1489297235184.jpg (630x625, 44K)

He can't cuz forced angel kit and what not.

Between all the spinoffs and HO, I sometimes wonder if Kamachi regrets the series being magically focused.

Why does Touma have dragons in his wank hand

Probably not. He had most if not all of this planned since OT4. That's probably why he outlett more science stuff to spin-offs/other series.
I do find it kinda cute that Heavy Object is a science novel and Bloodsign is a magic one, whereas Index is both.

I 100% guarantee you Accel's spinoff was something he never intended to write at the very least. ZW and BS are very supernatural focused and he does his research quite nicely. Which is hilariously in stark contrast to the science things which sell more but have hilariously bad physics behind them

Attached: 1489349114656.png (845x759, 377K)

Sadly this

Less so about the power-up, I'm more excited to see his conversation with Will-tan and see what it means for his development throughout NT. It should be kino.

Attached: D184bUPUgAU-h-p.jpg (816x1200, 219K)

He has so much dangerous shit in there you can make a drinking game out of it.

So there were actually three, not just two images of Alfar in existence

Imagine a world where erections are magical.

Attached: thumbfull.jpg (1162x1600, 696K)

And that is how Aleister actually defines him as a successor.

>Apocrypha anime better than the LN
Holy shit I really don't want to know how bad LN is.

What's wrong with the science?

This is what I'm more excited about to.

"Muh infinite friction" will always stand out to me as hilarious

It was so bad the translators literally refused to anymore of it and abandoned the project entirely.

Liquid Shit Railgun aside, what other examples is 'bad physics' to you? I know Meltdowners electrons are apparently a controversial thing but I felt everything was pretty good as far as it goes.

I'm talking about Seike not the Railgun.

Who?

545 doesn't have genitals to fuck

How many friction espers are there in the series user? Two?

She has a hole in her head for a reason user.

She can create one.

Considering Coronzon hates hip thrusting and has them I find that hard to believe. Especially with those massive funbags.

>that shitshow got the adaptation it got
Fuck everything. Imagine wasting money on Apoc of all things. TM really is carried by FGO

Attached: 1550284801215.jpg (662x582, 34K)

Meltdowner is less controversial and more plausibly crazy between what it can do and what it can be used for. You wouldn't have to worry about the uncertainty principle if the wave-particle duality of particles can be controlled for example.

>The HO/Blood Sign/Railvirgin versus the Indexchad.

That is without a doubt, FGO is probably the biggest scams/money traps around and they love it for that

What's the problem with Seike? Is it because without friction you'd still have retarded momentum that you can't control?

Then there's Dark Matter, where Kamachi all but explicitly throws "science" out the window.

what's bad about it? never read before.

I think he just has a ton of ideas he can't really expand on in Index with the way it's setup so he gives them more focus in other novels.

Attached: 1474744577136.jpg (1366x768, 57K)

I think he's whining that it doesn't cause the area to burst into flames from heat.

Seike literally points at a guy walking in a mech and says "I've upped the friction around you to its maximum, good luck moving" and he cant move, which is among the stupidest understandings of friction I've ever seen.

Esper's abilities are unscientific in the first place. They do not have to adhere to the laws of physics.

Could Seike beat the Flash?

dead and forgotten

Dark matter was never really literally 'dark matter'. Kakine just called it that cuz it was fun.
Imagine taking the grail war of Zero, but dumping out all the rules of what a grail war is for fan-service, retarded asspulls, Kirito-tier self insert OC, and the trap fucking wins because why not. The content is abysmal but I'm still not sure what is worse, that or Prototype Fragments.

A 5 volume series that's worse than ice boats on repeat. You can watch the anime but you'll need to turn your brain off to the fullest

Banana peel > Flash.
Seike is the ultimate banana peel.
You tell me.

Attached: Seike.png (1100x620, 139K)

>Turn the friction all around flash to zero
>laugh for days as he slips over everything

The only idea that really carried over was BS with the man vs god thing. HO came out before Five_Overs appeared and there's literally zero Japanese mythology in Raildex for ZW

That...is kinda retarded.I don't have a big understanding of friction but i don't think that's necessarily how it works. But I guess it's fine cuz he's cute.

Friction is basically just how likely something is to slip over or get a grip. Thats basically it. Upping friction to "infinite" would just mean whatever happens to bump into you will stick, so the air molecules might cling to the guy but there's by far not enough air in an alleyway for the air resistance alone to stop it from moving. The opposite would have been far simpler, just have it unable to push off of the ground to get moving. At the end of the day though espers are magic so whatever.

I don't think he had Accel's spinoff planned that early.
I certainly don't think he had Junko's planned.
Railgun I got. He was expressing disappointment that Mikoto wasn't in OT2 even though she wasn't important in OT1.

Can't wait for all the randomass shit she gets after railgun 3/4!

Attached: 1543269525746.jpg (1761x988, 172K)

She likely won't be in Railgun 3

ITEM has a cameo in the daihaseisai.

Guys they're gonna make Estelle doujins, r-right? Accel anime is gonna give me actual Accel doujins, right?

Abandon all ye hopes and dreams, for we've been cursed for using meme magic.

Attached: 1548200384009.jpg (564x575, 61K)

Enjoy your 10000th kamikoto doujin!

Frenda will probably be overshadowed in the mediamix when those happen

You lust after this Jewfull body?

Attached: 1552600003452.jpg (415x500, 75K)

>no new doujins since Index III started barring the Kamikurosaki one that an user from here had to literally draw on his own
You'll get fanart and some lewds but no full doujins.

There’s no influx of doujins because comiket didn’t happen yet

enjoy every artist under the sun doing a mobage doujin

There's some I saw like an Itsuwa one but no one gives a damn to scan them anymore, like that Othinus one from 2014 that never saw the light of day

I'd wait until comiket to doompost, and either way I'm sure they'll exist the question is simply if they'll get scanned

Attached: 1509950144849.jpg (1080x1550, 469K)

There were several at the last comiket including Accel/LO and Accel/Touma. Accel doujins aren't even rare. Things not getting scanned doesn't mean they don't exist.

When's the next Comiket

We've got a mobage too now though. Thats the beauty of the card game going for all the side characters under the sun. Even if its not going to get as strong an effect as fgo

Basically ded then.