Little kid isekai is pretty comfy

why can't more anime be like this?

Attached: 1540553320560.jpg (800x1134, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shikarito.wordpress.com/kusuriya-no-hitorigoto/snippets/2270-2/
web.archive.org/web/20180812043319/http://www.lomion.de/cmm/lichbard.php
google.com/search?q=meido faraway paladin
boxnovel.com/novel/kingdoms-bloodline/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/185991110/#185991110
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1553/11/1553110156442.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You wanna know what's comfy?
Arifureta

i dont know, hasnt really caught on yet or maybe too niche.

Attached: Isekai Yururi Kikou Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu.jpg (844x1200, 448K)

99% of little kid MCs in isekai are cancerous child "geniuses".

not really any different than near omnipotent teen/young adult MCs destroying anything in their path and solving every problem they encounter with minimal effort.

Except they become that in a matter of a few chapters, which makes them twice as annoying.

Hope those two end up together.

I'm not big into manga (more of an animeonly fag), but that page caught my eye, and the plot summary seems interesting enough. I'll probably go check it out. Ryouma a cute!

im in because of the slime research

Its pretty good, comfy isekai about a black company employee getting reincarnated.

This the thread then?

No.

for now

Jinshi is now isekaied into the last isekai you read and is the mc, what changes?

Attached: x38.png (1788x1280, 2.59M)

Well, at least he has a valid excuse for not having sex.
Except not and I'm 99% sure he will turn out to be a prince or some shit like that.

There would be a reason for girls to slobber all over him at least, even the men. Just think of a king of an isekai country wanting to feast on his ass.

Attached: Dy3JVa9U8AA2JNp.jpg (1415x2048, 605K)

Stand proud user.

every time i see an isekai with little kids i'm worried i'll get usagi dropped

Jinshi is a femmc with a scarred face, who's also a divine doctor, who also has a contracted phoenix is the shape of a little kid
standard chink isekai shennanigans of young master daring and courting death

Janny kara wa nigerarenai isekai laifu.

Extra snippet from the LN. Big spoilers.
shikarito.wordpress.com/kusuriya-no-hitorigoto/snippets/2270-2/

So..
Jinshi is Ah Duo's son? Who's the dad? The previous emperor? I though he was a pedophile? And Gyokuyo won the Emperorbowl? Suck to be Rifa then

The current emperor obviously. If Jinshi wished, the emperor would have even given his throne in time and not complain because he's his son.

Attached: 012.png (684x991, 508K)

And all Jinshi wants is a druggie girl from the red light district

Attached: 1519283385210.jpg (1915x2026, 521K)

Is that even a spoiler? They beat you over the head with it in volume 1, so at the point you learn Jinshi is "the emperor's brother" you know that already.

They needed to be given little kids of their own.

If only. Lulu is thirsting for it and Arisa wants it bad enough to push Satou down.

Attached: 1534202590779.png (700x1110, 773K)

Attached: png.png (1080x1536, 1.49M)

girls that are just there to fellate MC's dick are so boring though

At least death march's girl have personality.

I just read a WN where the girls are just willlless decoration to MC.

This isn't chink made? or is it only the setting that's chink?

Did Fuuka get split in two when she was isekai'd?

Who? I don't remember that name popping up.

Attached: literally who.png (485x231, 19K)

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

Was the dad autistic?

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

high functioning autism

Attached: top logic.png (1080x1536, 717K)

There is a new Smug Wiseman manga chapter, in case you missed it.

Attached: SmugMira.jpg (2016x2866, 2M)

The angry boi really got assblasted.

Is it safe?

Probably not, wait a couple days for the heat to die down.

What do you think? :^)

what happened? I give up on the spamming thread

that was some really forced persecution complex, even for isekai.

Ringer volume 3 released yesterday, it looks like.

Attached: clap.png (679x1017, 685K)

If it was better, we would have had at least a chapter for each of them being pushed down and given what they want. Now if Arisa's child was somehow another reincarnated version of herself, that could get interesting in the future.

Thing is Jinshi would rather keep the peace and keep failing at wooing a autist than be emperor.

It's just your standard haughty young master getting whupped, there's at least one of those events in just about every isekai thing out there. Next time the kid tries to mess with her she almost crushes his balls.

Moar.

Is TNE still good? What are you guys reading right now while waiting for RTW and Faraway Paladin?

Translation for Dendrogram Vol 9 finally started on JNC.

Attached: InfiniteDendrogram9_cvr_860.jpg (860x1216, 358K)

TNE's still good, not the peak it once was pre-tower
Don't follow RtW anymore, heard it's shit once dream world comes in and not INDUSTRIAL anymore?

Going through Thales' ladder factory right now, the kid can never catch a break.

>heard it's shit once dream world comes in and not INDUSTRIAL anymore?
it's still does all the industrial stuff, but with dream world shit interrupting it. you can just speed read through most of it.

It does drop off a lot after introducing the dream world. It gives Roland access to modern textbooks and shit so he can continue into more modern-day tech, along with some cultivation shit that I just scrolled past wholesale. Roland and Tilly start developing an air force though, which is pretty cool.

I don't have it, these illustrations are from volume 2.

Attached: tardwrangler.exe has crashed.png (677x1017, 592K)

Nothing. Ilya is too busy being miserable he can't do anything to stop or even notice the time loops.

Attached: 321708000599.jpg (681x1000, 374K)

I think the plot did lose focus following the introduction of the dream world but I'm quite happy that Zero is part of the story and that the possibility of Roland boning his sister and the demon lady isn't zero. As user mentioned, you can just speed read parts where you don't really care about and those that aren't really related to the plot. I find that it saves me quite a lot of time and I'm much happier this way.

there's literally nothing wrong with being usagi dropped

I actually like Dale and Latina.

Attached: mu.png (1166x1546, 1.32M)

I have been skipping all the dream world stuff but I'm still following the story just fine.

Most of the time, it would be wrong not to.

Mira is basically fucking perfect.

Attached: x16.png (1350x1920, 1.11M)

definitely embodiment of japanese craftsmen putting work above everything else.

too old

So he relented when the gods told him to fuck her right?

someone sperged out over 'for my daughter i'd even defeat the demon lord' being mentioned. usagi drop really fucked them up.

loli-jiji

Indeed. But the most important thing here is that once again I reinforced my belief that isekai protags need to be more smug. Smug is best.

Attached: Smug1.jpg (1119x555, 210K)

The best, just the best.

Attached: x26.png (1350x1920, 852K)

He relented after being told by Latina and his senpai to stop pretending to daughterzone her, then taking a mission to sort out his feelings.

Cagliostro?

how long is the LN? i'm a dirty secondary and wondering how long the manga will be compared to source materiel.

Yuuri counts too while we're at it. There's also that hungry elf loli with thick eyebrows that was a old man before.

>Chapter 511: Holding hands!
L-lewd.

It's fucking obvious that he is the emperor's brother.

Even cat^2 once made a conjecture hinting that he was something of the royal family.

the gods are such creepy stalkers

S-L-U-T

Attached: 1526737096523.jpg (1511x2152, 674K)

loli-jiji-salaryman

Complete at 8 volumes. 7 translated, eighth just released a month ago so that will also be translated at some point.

Then what are her three big sisters? Harlots?

what're'ya reading

Attached: socially challeged guy.png (724x331, 156K)

Tardwrangler vol 3.

re-reading isekai inspector manga. 7 month gap between chapters so i forgot everything leading up to current chapter.

Attached: Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo.jpg (1800x2560, 1.37M)

Does titty elf come back?

apotheosis
it's painfully far fetched but I like it

Shedy is love, Shedy is life.

finaly finished reading it, and so far no. they meet a different elf

Yes, perfect

Attached: Miasmaflame Princess Gardranda.png (1080x1507, 695K)

Give me one (1) character race/class combination to add to my story as a minor background adventurer character. Bonus points if you want to add a fetish for them to represent.

minotaur mercenary using a big ass maul.

fairy rogue, stretchy

Halfling bard. Heavy makeup to look like a loli.

Orc Wizard, and eternal celibate

don't make OCs about me personally thanks

Fine,
Human Barbarian, likes to get pegged

magic swordsman, and painful chuunibyou

Wood Elf wearing skintight silk bodysuit weaved by magic spiders. With magic runes on her skin that glow through the bodysuit during the night

And orc that wants to rape other orcs because he's traumatized by rapey elven girls.

did he get ara ara'd when he was just a little orc boy?

Lich bard.

Attached: a17fb212dafb875f4cd9d40bda14e5ec.jpg (480x600, 64K)

Oh, the class is a mage. Each rune is one stored spell that recharge with moonlight.

giantess fairy warrior

Lamia dancer, representing the fetish of lamia dancer.

Attached: PiDxyE9.gif (400x289, 938K)

web.archive.org/web/20180812043319/http://www.lomion.de/cmm/lichbard.php

Worthless fuck wearing long sleeves to hide a zombie bite.

I'm on Chapter 2 of Lord of the Mysteries.

>Ares and Amelia are too strait-laced and competent, how do we change that?
>by adding a woman that's the equivalent of a rock around your neck to the team

I just dropped What Came to Mind During My Third Time about 2 chapters before the end of translations.

>last chapter 3 years ago
>last few chapters seem to be about MC falling in love with a dude
I wonder if there is a connection.

And then he goes and makes a poor pseudo-dragon loli piss herself in fear.

Is there anything that is actually worth reading and that has good and alive translations?
I suspect this does not apply to most media themed isekai.

No.

>"Old man, you dare!?"
man, these shitty web comics really make it so apparent how different and isolated China is compared to the rest of the world

its all subjective, any single isekai you list here someone will chime in and tell you its all shit.

none of these novels are worth reading, it's all trash, these threads are where people who enjoy dumpster diving gather. If you want to become a dumpster diver you need to lower your expectations of what is "Good".

Depending on your definition of "actually worth reading", Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru is one I'm keeping up with.

you court death!

They have over a billion people there, the rest of the world literally doesn't matter to them outside of commerce.

Attached: Would you like to know more.jpg (997x663, 201K)

I think I remember dropping the manga of that like 30 pages in.
Is the LN better?

Your favorite isekai is shit.
SHIT, I tell you.

I know it is a comedy but if it is a real life situation, Ares would never buy ((((that hero is the only one we had))) bullshit in the first place and would ""accidentally""" got her and her stupid tag-along fucktards killed after they decide to kick him out of the party or even earlier when he found out how pathetic they were considering his previous actions in his previous missions.

They can always keep summoning more trash. The higher up simply are too lazy and prefer to make the bottom staff work than them.

Their wuxia fiction logic is better than comic logic though.
Its either tumblr garbage or edgy trash where everyone deserved to be killed because the MC is in a foul mood and have a loaded gun.

The hero is just a really high potential class that Toudou is completely failing to make use of because she's a dumb cunt with a million flaws that would have already gotten her killed or turned into a edgy murderhobo if it wasn't for A&A babysitting her and her team.

Re reading metaworld

I hope this series ends with an epilogue of MC dying from sneezing again.

>little kid isekai
/ss/?

really liking the artwork for youjo senki. i watched the anime but enjoying going over it again with manga.

Attached: youjo senki.jpg (1739x1249, 590K)

But well he won it feels really satisfied

Yes, but with the villainess instead.

>tfw you'll never force your 7 year old tongue down the throat of a 400 years old vampire queen
Most of the time he's about as useful as a sack of potatoes because he's still a fucking kid but man does he go far when he actually manages to pull something out of his ass.

Not really. You have to sift through chapter dater chapter of gloating and monologuing from each character "solve the mystery"
I mean, this novel isn't in the mystery genre, they're not really mysteries, but lets be real here it reads like a bad mystery novel
The foreshadowing is pretty good at least

>dater
after

>character "solve the mystery"
character until he "solves the

HAHAHAHA
NO

>uppercase
>still uppercase
HAHAHAHAHAHA
ur a fgt

Attached: urafgt.jpg (267x180, 18K)

Attached: 1515090456593.jpg (1016x720, 267K)

>TNE
Whats that one?
seems very interesting

The art isn't cute enough to be comfy.

>Ywn be kidnapped by a cute shortstack demon lord and cook and clean for her.
Another one on my dead translations list

Attached: Demon Lord's pet.jpg (403x577, 106K)

Attached: im.jpg (965x764, 261K)

Yes you are.

Looks cute. Did he invent fried rice and she had an orgasm in her mouth?

...He is a man of culture...

I dont grok but I hope this helps

>Is talking about 186035544
The Novel's Extra (korean, wuxiaworld)
Release that Witch (chinese, qidian -> qidianunderground)
Faraway Paladin (japanese, j novel club -> nyaa)
>Is talking about 186035683
Thales' Ladder Factory (chinese, qidian -> qidianunderground)
>Is talking about 186042063
Thales' Ladder Factory (chinese, qidian -> qidianunderground)

>nyaa
>not meido
This post is bad, and you should feel bad.

Blatantly false. Jinshi is a purityfag.

What's meido?

> Shrug emoji

david-kuns mom

google.com/search?q=meido faraway paladin

Attached: google-fu.png (403x463, 140K)

>Thales' Ladder Factory
link?

Hope you don't mind shota MCs
boxnovel.com/novel/kingdoms-bloodline/

>boxnovel

Would you like me to link the dozens of other quidian rippers out there too?

>Purityfag
You're not disproving my point... She might have worked in the red light district, but she wasn't a whore.

There's only one that matters.

>almost 450 chapters
woah nelly

She's a mindwhore since she knows about sex and sex techniques even if no penis ever got close to her vagina.

>I want to marry a prostitute >but only if they're a virgin
>I can also only love women who don't love me back >Attention is a total boner killer
>Attention from lesbians is OK though >If they were into me it would be gross
No Jinshi has shit taste.

Jinshi wants a woman that won't go gugu gaga on him, that's basically it, thing is the woman he's after has autism hard-coded into her genes.

oh keep reading, that vampire hags are just like small fly compared to what comes after

Yeah, I realized, 400 years old hormonal women with a daddy complex are pretty small fry compared to actually dangerous shit.

Is minotaur poster here? It's time to post what you've written so far lads.

Which pictures did they delete?

>making bullshit reasons to specifically go after isekai threads
What a bunch of cock sucking homos

I like how it says "meainingful topic of discussion" when the thread was at 490 posts about isekai. Oh, they even put "isekai general" as part of the banreason.

Is there going to be a Kim chapter today?

Is the demon here?

Looked it up:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/185991110/#185991110
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1553/11/1553110156442.jpg
So the OP had more than enough meaningful text. 90% of all threads on Yea Forums have OPs like this, and they don't get deleted. How do the mods justify this behavior?
Too bad there is a rule against complaining about moderation, or I'd loudly do it.
The really gross thing is that the mods pretend the rules mean anything.

Mods can go suck a cock.

> "meainingful topic of discussion"
This is such a silly rule, if actually applied Yea Forums might as well be deleted whole, since barely any threads fulfill it.

Somebody call moot. He'll fix this!

Read the last 2 words of the ban reason. It literally says isekai general.

In case this thread gets deleted too, I made a thread on Yea Forums that should be safe for us to discuss things in

>meainingful topic of discussion
Might as well nuke every board on the site then because no one fucking talks about meaningful shit here.

Attached: it's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.png (851x1201, 955K)

But the OP is about a specific manga.
You can't ban somebody for an "isekai general" when he posts and discusses new content of a particular title.

you goddamn madman

"Isekai thread" was tacked on to the end of the reason as explanation.
The OP had A topic in it, but it did not have THE topic of the thread.
Generals are also (literally!) a "template thread" so there's that too.

In other news was deleted for questioning moderation policy.
In case you didn't notice, Yea Forums is an authoritarian regime.
Questioning moderation is against global rules.

THE BOARD WILL BREAK BEFORE THE ISEK/a/I DOES

Retard.

You. I like you.

Mods never actually needed reasons to fuck people up, if a mod doesn't like you he can fuck you up and that's it, shit's as old as Yea Forums itself.

Both parts of the ban reason were unjustified. You can't call it a general when the thread was obviously made with the intent to talk about a specific manga.

I want an isekai okusan about the daily life of an overweight elf lady that's married to some office worker, but goes on expeditions to understand the world better every day.

Isek/a/i 40k: The Janny Heresy

>obviously
*ostensibly

You and I both know what that thread was made for.

You lot seem to be under the delusion that the staff cares about the site, after moot left, hiro made them the de facto rulers of the site, he has a very public off hands approach to managing the chan, mods can literally get away with anything now, and i doubt that kinomod or whoever is impersonating him will given these threads their time of the day.