Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

>Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi
Story time about a really boring web novel with a really nice manga adaptation.

Attached: 2.jpg (870x1236, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/21055/tondemo-skill-de-isekai-hourou-meshi
isekai-truck.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 3.jpg (870x1236, 960K)

sui must be protected at all costs
is this it?

Attached: c14.jpg (950x1351, 784K)

Attached: 4.jpg (870x1236, 574K)

Attached: 5.jpg (870x1236, 684K)

Attached: 6.jpg (870x1236, 519K)

Attached: 7.jpg (870x1236, 601K)

Attached: 8.jpg (870x1236, 552K)

Honestly with how this one sets up this place I'm kind of surprised that kingdom isn't tearing itself apart from the inside.

Attached: 9.jpg (870x1236, 514K)

Attached: 10.jpg (870x1236, 652K)

Attached: 11.jpg (870x1236, 567K)

Attached: 12.jpg (870x1236, 400K)

Attached: 13.jpg (870x1236, 620K)

Attached: 14.jpg (870x1236, 395K)

Attached: 15.jpg (870x1236, 585K)

Attached: 16.jpg (870x1236, 569K)

Is it somewhat good? Or more generic shit?

Attached: 17.jpg (870x1236, 562K)

If you like stories that focus on cooking, it's decent.
Otherwise, it's fucking awful.

Let be know that the thread broke before the general did

it's a really mediocre novel with a really good manga. dunno how else to explain it. Look at how delicious this guy's paneling is. Basics down to a T, so his style is consistent. No lazy backgrounds through filter or tracing over 3D models.

Attached: 18.jpg (870x1236, 629K)

Attached: 19.jpg (870x1236, 582K)

Meh, gonna give it a try. As long as it stays in that topic.

I'm seeing it. Nice find, OP.

A wait-and-watch-the-not-fully-nuked-prevoius-thread basis.

Attached: 1546589453699.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

Attached: 20.jpg (870x1236, 592K)

>nice find

Attached: 21.jpg (870x1236, 512K)

have to appreciate how good the mangaka is, even if they're just wasted on adapting this plot

Attached: 22.jpg (870x1236, 433K)

I usually autofilter this shit after many deceptions. Seems interesting, tho.

Attached: 23.jpg (870x1236, 571K)

I don't blame you, best to stick to WNs really, easier to not get disappointed
Man what i wouldn't give for the author to work on FP instead of this boring cooking manga.

Attached: 24.jpg (870x1236, 500K)

Attached: 25.jpg (870x1236, 595K)

I hope the manga just blazes through the merchant guild shit since it's all filler anyways.

Attached: 26.jpg (870x1236, 613K)

Attached: 27.jpg (870x1236, 491K)

Attached: 28.jpg (870x1236, 518K)

general what general, this is just a story time thread
seriously guys you need to put more effort with the OP post next time, don't be too blatant

Attached: 29.jpg (870x1236, 572K)

it's one of the original narou top ten I think.

Also the author doesn't resort to to tropes like most other isekai and his familiar don't get conveniently human form (female).

Attached: 30.jpg (870x1236, 559K)

>those panel breaks
Wow those actually work really well for pacing.
Never knew you could do stuff that, ill never underestimate how vital the paneling is again

>Update

Attached: 31.jpg (870x1236, 622K)

What did he mean by this

Attached: 32.jpg (870x1236, 556K)

Attached: 33.jpg (870x1236, 551K)

it is whatever you wish for user

Attached: 34.jpg (870x1236, 631K)

Attached: 35.jpg (870x1236, 681K)

WAIT A MINUTE I RECOGNIZE THAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Attached: 36.jpg (870x1236, 533K)

delet
no, seriously, just keep discussing thread. it's interesting

Attached: 37.jpg (870x1236, 603K)

Are we getting raided?

Attached: 38.jpg (870x1236, 566K)

Attached: 39.jpg (870x1236, 580K)

>the mafia
>a trio of body builders
is the mangaka afriad of gyms?
by a janitor.

>You'r welcome

Attached: 40.jpg (870x1236, 658K)

mc is a beta faggot

oh jesus wats going on

Attached: 41.jpg (870x1236, 687K)

This is what we get for bringing unwanted heat. We truly never learn.

what hap in the past week that i havent been watching these threads?

Of the 7 deleted posts, 3 were my own and I deleted them out of precaution.
I'm getting dangerously close to You cannot delete posts this often. so I'm going to lay of the meta-discussion now unless one of you wants to make a /qa/ thread.

Don't turn around. There's a mod looking over your shoulder.

>Update

Attached: 42.jpg (870x1236, 615K)

jahy monkey paw'ed us

What's up with shortstacks not getting any translations?
I assumed at the very least the LHT faggots would translate the manga.

I think it's the new season anger from all the isekai that will be airing.

someone contacted the staff in irc. massive delet ongoing.

Attached: 43.jpg (870x1236, 745K)

is this because of the homebrew stuff?

Nah, the janis usually give up when they realize how fruitless their efforts usually are. It's why they do it for free
Going from what I've read from the last thread, jahyposter asked if their Isekai list was against the rules in /qa/ or something and some mod must've gotten upset over what they were seeing

Attached: 44.jpg (870x1236, 701K)

And the next season will have even more isekai getting anime adaptations
Truly the darkest era
No fuck off trying to pin the blame on them, hells jahy didn't even get banned for posting the new pasta

When it comes to the novel, there's not much point translating it since the raw might have actually been dropped at this point.

Isn't jahy still on b&cation? I thought it was an offshoot.

Shouldn't meat from wild boar be kinda gamey?

I didn't realize it had a manga already.

Attached: Well shit.png (594x420, 64K)

nah, don't think jahy was banned or whatever

Attached: 45.jpg (1780x1200, 1.74M)

The vacation was only a day long cruise.

Mods sic a hound on the general, he managed to delete 2 threads short of bumb limit, now we are being delet but not b&, so i'm guessing either not kinomod doesn't wanna ban us or the staff is having a giggle at our expense,

An isekai MC can make any meat taste however they want.

So how long does it take til he gets his pet deity wolf?

Attached: smokin unicorn pipe.jpg (228x738, 93K)

not if it's isekai wild boar

Oh

What is the end goal, to ban isekai manga/anime adaptation discussions?

Attached: 1543415315979.png (307x380, 101K)

Don't make any /qa/ threads. Keep in mind that this general IS "technically" against the rules. But honestly, this janny would do better for the board if he started cleaning up the bnha general.

Not his fault. They've known about it for a long while. And it might be a janny but there's a moderator supervising it. I know because an user just got banned.

No, it's because of everything. LNs and WNs aren't allowed, let alone gookshit and chinkshit etc.

So he got published and immediately dropped the novel?

the end.
Chapter 2 and so on here
mangadex.org/title/21055/tondemo-skill-de-isekai-hourou-meshi

Attached: 46.jpg (870x1236, 758K)

they can't, have you seen the next chart?
the entire medium is shifting into isekai, we are a dam to the flood, this janitor is acting on short sightness impuses, isekaigen does good work for the board and i can prove it.

>cleaning up the bnha
There would be a massive sperging on their part. I don't think the higher ups want that kind of workload, so they just mess with small-time shit.

Thanks user.

His line of reasoning is that he's going on a 'creative hiatus' from all his series, but you can make of that what you will.

There's only one more arc to the WN and the author hasn't touched it in 3 months. Translator said they might pick it up again if a second LN comes out.

This series is slow, but in a good way. There's clear progression, a deus ex machina with a really bad attitude, and a small yet fun cast. My only gripe is that Sui isn't more prominent.

range ban every green naturo poster
add in snk fags and jojofags and its fucking done.

>isekaigen
Again, fuck you.

>Don't make any /qa/ threads.

Attached: Umm?.png (796x421, 206K)

>isekai meat is odourless and the stronger the monster is, the more soft and delicious it is.

what? sui gets lots of love

qa is a death trap, no mod pays attention to it ever since moot ran off to google, you post shit there you get jannys at best

>hi in breaking the rules, why am i not allowed to break the rules??

what? they know you dunce, someone spilled the beans on the goddamn IRC, every staff member knows

>apparently, virtually pathogen-free too, unless magically tainted/cursed

The art lacks compared to the LN, but TRY is a god so it makes sense. It's fine.

Attached: 28a414cf01d45cc0104b9472243a459607.jpg (650x924, 143K)

No, no it shouldn't. Wild boar aren't that gamey in the first place, and a lot of what is thought of as something being gamey is due to meat aging, while you wait for the meat to loosen up a bit. But he didn't even really give that boar time for rigor to set in before he cooked it. At most the meat there should be tougher than normal.

I mean the name, you baka.
>isekaigen

And people here laugh about translators asking authors for permission.

We have been around for like four or five YEARS. They've known. They are just putting up appearances. Don't panic and carry on.

I blame the homebrews.

What about this isekai meat?

Attached: 2f83d24759a64a6139ddc5eb1af97914_7.jpg (869x1236, 180K)

>You can cure disease by eating herb grown deep in the forest.
Why nobody ever thing of cultivating the damn thing nearby.

she has cute bows in her hair and her ahoge is CUTE

Is it real meat?

>My only gripe is that Sui isn't more prominent.
Sui even gets her own spinoff manga (can't read moonrunes, dunno if it's still upcoming or no one has scanned raws yet)

It doesn't seem like the MC and Fenrir are going to be more than a static comedic duo. I get people wanting the MC to be more ambitious but that's just not what this story is about. Although, Sui's still there for that I guess?

Attached: 9784865544442_L.jpg (240x341, 44K)

There's something off-putting about manga's Meat but, I can't point my finger on what it is.

Does Sui stay a slime or does she mimic a human like that slime in the dragon quest nipple manga?

It's meat that needs to be used the way meat should be again sometime.

im fine with the mc being weak but it gets tiresome when he whines all the time about shit being dangerous when he has seen firsthand how powerful fenrir and his protection buff are.

It a Meat that random bandits have already tasted, that's a given.

Predict what Urush is thinking.

Attached: 38.jpg (1124x1600, 308K)

Don't you forget the push to get us shelved off to jp back in the LN threads days.
same shit happening now.

i found my treasure

And who knows how many before that.

>Gaining nobility was too easy
>Stupid bitch

Not in the LN, no. The way the authorchaged it was retarded as well.

What if Urush is actually a high level bamboozler and is going to use her love and affection for his own gain?

Attached: question mark.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

>muh Rangiku

Don't even stop anons.

Attached: I have the high ground now jahy.png (337x358, 79K)

from the translated WNs so far, nope, it'd be so damn out of place too at this point so it's just not within the realm of possibility anymore. If it was going to be that kind of pandering shit in the first place, then Fenrir should have turned into a humanoid wolfgirl in the 1st chapter so i would never pick it up.

MC does tease the goddess out of neglect and forgetting to give her his weekly sweets offerings

Attached: x3.jpg (950x1350, 442K)

The author didn't seem to want to do changes like that or the variable breast size. And just because it itn't mentioned doesn't mean it didn't happen, or that she wasn't used before arriving.

can i post the github link then?

Go back to the shadows, brother. It is not time yet.

Attached: home.png (817x229, 89K)

Slight tan and dead eyes.

How can I stop something that I have not started?

that's used good for you

>And just because it itn't mentioned doesn't mean it didn't happen, or that she wasn't used before arriving.

It was mentioned that the bandits weren't interested in her for some bullshit reason, and given how young she is it's safe to assume she wasn't raped yet, although it might be possible, I can't really remember the finer details of the first volume.

Thanks!

Spoiler the link and do it in a post that is on-topic to the thread.

what a disappointing goddess
never trust a gluttonous goddess

Maybe that reason was they got tired of her once she no longer reacted.

Good point. Glad they stook to their bits.

that's true. 20 chapters in, he's still getting surprised. Pretty sure it was like that in the WN as well.

I mean I'd have thought the mangaka is good enough to recognize when something is going stale, unless this is just how japanese comedy is and it's going to be the MC's shtick forever until elevens get tired of this humour.

I'd agree that the MC should be more apathetic to danger by now. Probably still jumpy and overall reluctant, but not whining to the same extent as the first chapters.

>MC does tease the goddess out of neglect and forgetting to give her his weekly sweets offerings
That pitiful human should praise the goddess more!

Source on :
>First of all... Let’s talk about the big changes between the printed novel and the web novel. If you’re familiar with the web novel, you’re probably feeling pretty weird about how the main heroine was handled here. Indeed. The novelization process demanded a big change from one character in particular: Rokuko. Her main form is no longer the loli form. She defaults to her more mature form. This has to do with... adult circumstances. The editor asked me to make the main heroine a girl about as old as the protagonist.

>Was that really the right thing to do? Thinking about my existing fans, I spent eight entire hours doing nothing but thinking about this problem. While sleeping, like this novel’s protagonist.

>The main heroine’s appearance is very important. And heroines as old as the protagonist are more popular among readers. Attracting new readers through the cover art is vital, and the size of the heroine’s chest makes all the difference there. It all comes down to boobs, huh? People prefer main heroines with big boobs, huh? Nothing I can do about that. People just love them, it’s the way of the world right now. I’m sorry. I couldn’t beat big boobs.

>But I didn’t want to abandon my web-novel fans, so I made it so that Rokuko could alter her appearance as necessary. And I mean, Rokuko is a Dungeon Core of unknown age, so it makes sense that she can turn into a loli if she wants to. That’s the kind of main heroine we settled on. Basically, we got the best of both worlds here. And thanks to me acquiescing there, I got to keep Niku as a loli without changing her at all.

>Huh? But that one part of the story turned into something else? You’re right, it did. That has to do with adult circumstances as well. If you’ve read the web novel, you probably know what I’m talking about here and why it was changed.

wait was this retconned in the LN or somnething. I'm pretty sure Meat being used goods was definitely played as a gag with the bandit leader being a lolican as a gag as well. at least in the WN

24 volumes of mushoku tensei were written in only 3 years?! Holy shit. How did this guy write so fucking fast?

I'm fine with this change

Attached: 1224900593498.png (275x300, 37K)

if i remember correctly in the wn there was only meat and they did use her

in the manga, and i suppose in the ln too, there is also a harpy and that's the one they used since meat was deader than a fish

The author sold off, we already knew that. At least the story is basically the same.

Well i can't find a way to be on topic, so if any user is up to the task, please do.

Didn't Sword dad's Author want Amanda to have greater Amandas?

isekai-truck.github.io/

And it's written pretty well for the most part. Makes me angry when I compare it to 1 volume a year that some series get.

Attached: lowtaur.png (841x502, 279K)

and she does... in the manga.

>slutty busty amanda
who ever though of that is a genius

these guys look like bull terriers

Try 1 (ONE) for every year and a half.

Attached: ba0a972.jpg (3024x4032, 502K)

>Discount Ranga

Y'know what to do.
See you in the weekend.

Attached: my.mixtape.moe_borjps.7z.jpg (860x299, 111K)

The author realized a little bit too late

I thought it was something he always wanted, but the LN artist didn't deliver. Or is it Shirley I'm thinking of.

I doubt Meat would act any differently if she gets used again in the future with that removal.

sweet lord this slutty old man

Attached: x16.png (1350x1920, 1.11M)

Hey shieldbro, what's your take on the threads current predicament?

Stop trying to encourage meta discussion. The janny is gone. Continue as usual.

Why are her tits so big?
I am displeased.

>Go to Yea Forums with your harem of jade-like 2D beauties to post isekai

Autism. He also replied to more than like 200 or more ‘omedetou’ posts in regards to the anime adaption on twitter one by one.

>‘He always seems like he's half-assing things, but he’s quite meticulous.’

I call bullshit

● There is a pipe in the pot of the ebony that I am keeping at my house now, and the extract of eunuchor & Rottle
I send it to me to take the extract of youth and send it to Echizen Nidaya & Pochi & Rothschild! 14: 19 ● 2019/3/20

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: falcon paul.jpg (638x1190, 616K)

MT is banned

The garbage and rapist father...

Paul deserves the death

wat

>...
begone

She looks like a harpy in this image. I don't know wny.

Why...?

whats this wikileaks shit doing here son?

Tough. Don't blame us, blame yourself or god.

>more than like 200 or more

Paul was a chad ikemen father and did nothing wrong.

watch out we could get nuked again thanks to this nigga here

You, for reading such a terrible story.

I’m going to sleep now.

He did at least one thing wrong. Not both at the same time.

i apologize, ill start reading arifureta immediately to make up for it.

Rape is wrong

at least he porked that hot ass bikini adventurer while getting shitfaced 24/7.

Paul was a worthless piece of shit. He was starting to get better during the rescue arc but oh well. How could he honestly expect Rudy to act in any way other than what he did?

Go read some shit in RR with below 2 star instead

I thought he didn't.

more than 200

*ahem*

monkey nigga fucked things up so its not even ED man's fault at the end of the day
Fuck MT.
the fuck?

like 200