I was wrong about Black Clover. When I started watching, I thought everything was boring, dragged out, and cliche...

I was wrong about Black Clover. When I started watching, I thought everything was boring, dragged out, and cliche. I thought every member of the Black Bulls was one dimensional, and this was bad writing. I thought the pacing was bad. I thought the humor was bad. I thought the art and animation was bad. But I persisted, and I've found that once the characters started being developed, it wasn't so bad. Once the characters had a purpose, once their individual goals and struggles were shown, it really boosted every interaction every character had with one another.

If you haven't seen past the first season and hate Black Clover, I strongly urge you to consider watching the rest of the episodes. I hated watching the first part, especially since I had to wait a week before a new episode came on Toonami. After ditching the dub and binge watching the rest, I realized I was wrong. Black clover has saved anime.

Attached: blackclover.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Noelle a shit

It's still painfully generic. It's just a fun series if you like this sort of shit.
Also, lurk more you fucking newfag.

mimosa on tap

Attached: DziymzCWwAEnBe4.jpg (1078x862, 121K)

Post more mimosa

no.
Mereoleona a best

Attached: de30992a6489b6de9b2e6d168d11e77b.jpg (692x611, 81K)

Top kek, it’s obvious you are the same user making those other BC shilling threads

Post more vermillion

Attached: 44ba32256f4fe3dc46cfee9d284ade69.jpg (600x849, 76K)

To add on, I thought everything before the Royal Capital Act was boring. Asta and Mar's fight was kind of out of nowhere, and it didn't have an impact until later on in the story. It was kind of stale afterwards. However, it was nice to gain the knowledge of the diamond kingdom and their practices. Also, the introduction of magic stones before they were introduced as magic stones was kind of infuriating because we don't get an explanation until after the Eye of the Midnight Sun attacks and the Wizard King tells us what it is.

I recently binge watched the episodes. I don't view Black Clover threads in fear of being spoiled. I guess other people had the same reaction as me. The series does pick up after the begging, and it is a shame that Studio Pierrot. messed it up. This is my first thread about Black Clover.

It's alright. BCfags definitely lied about the series being consistently good. It went from mediocore to bad in my opinion.

Kill yourself shillcuck

You should leave this thread before you get spoiled by manga readers. The story is just starting to ramp up in the anime, you haven't seen shit yet

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-19-22h27m36s062.png (1920x1080, 995K)

SHISTAH RIRY!

Attached: 1541052860855.jpg (883x960, 259K)

Charly is besto desu

Attached: ..gif (499x280, 2.95M)

Attached: noelle.png (1914x2132, 2.53M)

BASED

I'm so glad she wasn't put into a provocative situation. Based BC is pushing past anime's limits.

Attached: 1541053784984.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

is this worth reading if im only interested in noelle?

I agree 100%, BC before capital raid arc was really boring, and if I hadn't decided to read the manga, I probably still wouldn't have cared, the manga is genuinely way better.

Two weeks of Asta x Mimosa, I'm loving this season.

So you got Stockholm syndrom from an anime

No. I'm just saying the beginning was done poorly as it is a shame that so many people dropped it because of it. If people got past the first part, I'm sure it they would see it other than a combination of shonen tropes. It is worth it.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFEC, PLOT FINISHED AT THE START EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE FLESHED OUT AND DEVELOPED IMMEDIATELY

I have read the manga of it and it is quite good the whole series it shows that the black bulls are quite the power houses despite the issues surrounding them etc and hell they even outshine the nobles and the elves in there in terms of raw power and combat veterincy. these guys are the guard of the elite. though the manga is further ahead then the anime or something? idk I only watch the English not the dubs. if someone knows it the dubs are up to date with the manga do let me know.

The manga is way ahead.

Once you get past Asta's annoying screaming it gets better. It's actually a decent anime. It sports a large diverse cast, waifu bait, typical shounen power ups, ect.

I'm at ep 40. Does Asta stop screaming in the later episodes or his screams is like "dattebayo" is to Naruto?

No, his screaming is essential to his character. Read the manga.

I don't get this meme. I don't find his voice annoying at all

Every member of the Black Bulls was literally just one of the 7 deadly sins for multiple episodes and didn't show any signs of being anything else

Boku no Hero academia is better imo

is this a BC thread or a shitposter thread?

preferable a BC thread.

In what way?

Why not both?

Yes

No. It's really not.

remember to for vote best girl fana in the polls

the anime, fuck yes, the manga, not really, especially in later part.

Any spoilers ?

Any spoilers ?

They are still one dimensional, and badly written. Watch more than 5 anime.
>toonami
>dub
>saved anime
6/10 bait made me reply

It was supposed to be our turn

Attached: 1553068722993.jpg (1399x1080, 440K)

SPOOOOOOILEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleas, spoilers. Or at least the cover of volume 20

I still think its pretty boring and cliche. I compare what other long standing shounen have progressed in the same number of episodes. By this time we knew who the villians, world, and back stories, of the story like in Naruto and Bleach but I still know next to nothing about the characters, ability mechanics, and the enemy's reasoning and barely grasp the world affairs in Black Clovers.

>but I still know next to nothing about the characters, ability mechanics, and the enemy's reasoning and barely grasp the world affairs in Black Clovers.
All of that has already been explained, and the world continues to expand with every bit of new information we get. Did you also turn off your brain while speedreading?

Attached: map.png (1856x1456, 1.56M)

It's a shitposter thread. Probably the same J-guy who gets mad each time BC is beating Jojo in Toonami ratings.

Why is Kirsch so BASED?

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-132918_ES File Explorer.jpg (2220x1080, 845K)

Not going to lie bros. I had a dream with Toga the other night and now im so happy I won’t shitpost for a week

The question is why would I waste my time on this shit? There's more romcom or sol appeal to this then shounen/any other appeal, same with MHA. I can go watch romcoms and sol for that without the screeching retard protag.

Attached: 1553010155383 (1).jpg (400x450, 82K)

Spoileeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrssssssss

>Screeching retard protag
>opfag
How does it feel to read the same arc 5 times ?

Better then reading BC or MHA thats for sure.

I'll take it

Attached: cm__asta_x_noelle_by_pumiih_dd2hbbw-fullview.jpg (1280x8989, 1.6M)

Please, please, spoilers !!!!!!!

Spoilers when ?

Why did this scene look worse than in-game dialogue panels?

>when 12 year olds draw their fantasies

Cute and wholesome but not canon.

Attached: astaswife.png (944x526, 759K)

BC is so bad that even Boruto is superior to it.

SPOIIIIIIILEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fUCK YOU

Alo, spoilers ?

Make another thread and I'll post fake spoilers, italian name please

Spoileeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr ??????????????????????????????????????????????