Himenospia chapter 8

Nuclear wasp-chan soon: mangadex.org/chapter/566966/34

Attached: kicking the hornets nest.jpg (766x748, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!IIN0jQJY!Ffz_4EYIP2pg-JsZjGEMESo6KgOLbxlS67cIBFkZncY
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/11/its-time-to-stop-using-the-fire-in-a-crowded-theater-quote/264449/
archive.is/vFOQg
youtube.com/watch?v=d_y-gLm9Hrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rapeman about to be banned off mangadex
feels bad, i like reading his shit

Attached: 1553028520785.gif (764x946, 408K)

what happened? too much autism on the normiesphere?

mods over there nuked his credit page and told him word for word
>The line must be drawn here! This far, no further. And I will make Rapeman pay for what he's done!

checking on it now, it blew up and comments got locked for that chapter.
worlds dumbest detective award goes to that dipshit for dooming humanity.

Don't bully... mom...

Attached: 4ed553eb42b4b.jpg (504x284, 13K)

Based rapeman contributing content.

>mangadex wouldn't be batoto 2.0 they said
What a shame.

so the normalfags got triggered kek good on Rapeman. never change
theres ways around bannings, he should way off the credit pages for a while. maybe make a hardcore one every so chapter arcs.

volume 4 raws when

Attached: D03STV7V4AE9IOv.jpg (1329x1004, 274K)

why when they have the chance not kill the threat?

This shit is good

I love all the author’s manga; they give me sci-fi B-movie vibes but they have a certain feminine (sexual) sadism that I can’t get enough of.

good chapter, though it seems that the uploader caused unnecessary butthurt

They basically gave her a reason to destroy the world.

Ohnonono

Attached: Censoredman.png (958x266, 52K)

yeah pretty much. she would've been pretty benign if they didn't swiss cheese the school and murder her mom.

Not to mention that she went missing for one whole week. They haven't thought about her going around infecting cities?

JUST BATOTO MY SHIT UP

Attached: cuckdex.png (536x199, 10K)

hey at least they have 1 building on lockdown, that will definitely save everyone.

This whole affair unsettles me.

we mangafox2.0 now

>I come in peace, just let me negotiate for a bit then you can do whatever you want to me
>NIGGA FUCK YOU AND YOUR PEACE ALSO YOUR MOM IS DEAD
How does that guy even have a job?

>bringing personal affair into work

B A T O T O

literally the worst choice for negotiation, I'm suprised the gov were retarded enough to let someone with such personal bias be the negotiator of what could be the most powerful weapon they could've got

RIP mom

Might read this later

They aren't wrong though, it was funny before but now he's just trying too hard.

>hey guys look how big of a poltard i am, making the same edgy joke over and over again
he deserved it tbqh

Honestly, it was an insensitive joke. People died, man. He should just stick with making fun of the holocaust and other similar fictional events.

People didn't die in holocost?

It's a /pol/ "humor"

This manga is shit. Like really shit. You people actually following up on it or are you just shitposting? Arachnid flashbacks

Attached: yah.png (999x999, 310K)

Rapeman is a jew. Prove me wrong.

I'm in it for cute brainwashed bully.

I only read the credit pages.

I'm just waiting for the yuri pages

I'm self-aware enough to realize that anime and manga are all pandering, wish-fulfilling trash with zero artistic value, so I just read the fun ones.

>artistic value
Hipster

Arachnid had gay kamen rider.

You can say that about almost all media.

That wouldn't be wrong.

>all anime and manga are shit
>so I'll just read the absolute shittiest ones because they are ""fun""
You are not fooling anyone newfag. These kind of edgy garbage are quite literally all the same, you would know if you read more than 2 of them.

Yes.

I've read all of Murata Shinya's works, they're pretty nice and actually different. If this was an usual edgy manga Himeno would be getting revenge on her classmates.

Did you not read how she forcibly brainwashed everyone in her school, lmao

ok Holo

Rude. They became her friends.

Don't get me wrong, I read manga about little girls designed to get my peepee hard too

Well it was a fun ride, and a funner end to be truthful fampai. Guess that's prolly it for me though since uploads/deletions now blocked and >implying anyone bothers to DDL from the blogshit.

Will try to finish up vol 2 at least in the next week or two though but not sure if there'll be much point after that for the literally 50 or so hits I get per chapter there.

Might just go back to hentai commissions after all, wakannai.

Attached: shou ga nai.jpg (545x363, 9K)

Oh yeah and:

Yes this please, V3 was fairly average with 'allergic to kindness' edgelord girl, would like to see if it gets better again.

No no, making .gifs in PS is actually quite easy m8.

If you want clicks, you have to suck it up. If you want spicy memes, your lads are always here.

Fuck that's to bad. Look forward to burger wasp conflict.

>spicy
You mean stale.

Well last couple of dumps I caught happening here seemed pretty dead, but can't blame Yea Forums for that as honestly while this series is kind of fun it's still objectively garbage I have to admit, like every work by this mangaka.

>'I come in peace, just please let my mom live, and you can do what you want with me'
>'Lol, fuck you kid who's lived a shittier life than me, your moms already a week dead, and your not a person.'
W-where's the good cop for this 'good cop, bad cop' routine?

He's the good cop.

The one in the final chapter who calls him to tell him "It's over, let her go... just forget about it..." while his wife and daughter have stingers to his neck.

I think you mean "autistic value"

If he's the good cop, how bad is the bad cop?

I only read it because Rapeman is doing it.

>one of the few people who translate nip runes so that neets all over the world can enjoy some manga for fucking free
>lmao we are going to ban your shit because you made fun of our politics
fuck those retards

Have you asked them if they gonna allow you to upload again?

Just upload it to Madokami.

Maybe it's only temporary?

Attached: 1402731388184.jpg (873x969, 233K)

>Mangadex is made by scanlators for scanlators and gives active groups complete control over their releases (Mangadex about page).
>except when you're too edgy and piss on our politics where we'll remove your credits page
What a bunch of hypocrites.

They've left all his other credit pages untouched. But he had to go ever so further.

He wanted to generate outrage. He got it.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Eh the admin PM'd and said it was a one-hour block 10 hours ago, but just checked and still not working, so guess he changed his mind/thought twice about possible future banter problems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But user, I never bothered to make an account before they closed registrations. ;_;

>even scanlating and translating is political now
Holy shit, I thought comic was bad already, now this shit? Qhat's next rapeman? Maybe a bit of cheese pizza in your credit page next?

Still worth it.

Attached: wia.jpg (259x195, 8K)

I wish mangadex would make reports public.
We need to see how many retards got triggered over it.

>now
Did you forget about Batoto already?

The translation is fine though

Full tinfoil, I don't think MD had a choice, with NZ going full damage control scrubbing everything related to the video and shooter off the internet maybe their government or someone pretending to be NZ's government demanded them to remove the page.

Just another attention whore that got exactly what he wanted.

You want a platform for your "politics", you're in the right place. Don't plaster that stupid shit on a credits page. Good fucking riddance.

I'm not part of any community. I'm just a fucking leech. If there was any, it would be in the forums. I mean, who the fuck goes to the forum of Batoto. Hell, I don't even register for Batoto after they basically forced everyone to.

>you're in the right place
Well not on Yea Forums.

In fairness not hard to beat the ESL shitters really.

>Don't plaster that stupid shit on a credits page

Sorry, forgot how sacred credits pages were, will be sure to just watermark the shit out of the actual chapter itself in future then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>got exactly what he wanted.

Thankfully the flow never ends it seems. :^)

You can't upload to Madokami with a normal account anyway
And I think they aren't even giving out the uploading rights anymore

This can all be abridged as "too soon man , too soon."

I don't really care about this shit but I still miss murenase threads. Hype died with you. Do you even get anything out of translating these? I imagine hentai comissions would be more profitable.

Sure, and all 50 people will read it on your blog.

Maybe if you translated something that wasn't a flaming pile of garbage, people would care more about you whining about triggered readers.

>baah why aren't you translating what I want

I mean, rapeman was taunting them for sure and he's the one who bring politics into the matter.

Based.

>Hype died with you

Honestly it's probably half the fact the series kind of got stale too, which is why the DMCA was kind of a blessing really to drop it. The kangaroo boxing arc was schwarbage and killed most of my love for the series.

>Do you even get anything out of translating these?

Not really, maybe $250 or so in donations over two years or thereabouts.

And yeah lewd commissions were always much more profitable considering the general rate I had going was about $2/page. Made $3K+ over a single year or so of that. Still below minimum wage but if nothing better to do in your free time it's not bad.

m8 garbage gets the most readers, that's just a fact. The maou shit I was doing a while back had roughly 10K following on batoto (RIP in pieces in fujoshi queefs).

Then on the other hand, something like Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu, which I genuinely like, gets barely 1K. Sad fact is most of the mango 'community' is 13 year olds who like isekai/ecchi/battle garbage in that rough order.

Noones pretending its good, pretty sure everyone just wanna jerk off to brainwash yuri shit

>the kangaroo arc
>not the baby seal NTR arc

Why do you have to be such a drama queen, just tone down your humor or permanently switch to hentai where no one gives a shit about who makes the translation.

Yukionna is garbage though. but Seinen (whether it's adult or moe) stuff will never get you epeen ever. It has to be isekai and/or romance, the baby genres.

edgy fuck

Maso-Panda was peak in any event though.

Yeah I know, Shuumatsu no Tenki which I did till it was axed at 25 chapters was the same story. If the guy editing Yukionna wants to continue though despite it not being on mangadex anymore will try and continue it for a while at least, since it'll probably get axed in short order too anyway.

too much "everyone is a scumbag" edge, gimme yankee queen shenanigans already

To be fair though, what did you expect from that credit page? Sooner or later someone will issue them a take down notice, current politics and all.
Personally I think bringing politics into hobby is always kind of a shitty thing, but it's also your rights so whatever.

>No no, making .gifs in PS is actually quite easy m8.
Yeah but it looks like coming up with a satire that is subtle is too difficult of a task for you, m8.

I actually like the Yukionna one. Pretty curious how it ends if theyre gonna do a double suicide or someshit

>first chapter
this is way too edgy

>implying Japan cares

If it got licenced maybe sure, but at that point they'd send a takedown anyway to protect their shekels.

>bringing politics into hobby

But user, that is my hobby.

>subtlety

Eh thought about putting just the mirror with the air freshener there, but sometimes you just need to use the big stick for maximum impact m80. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kill yourself kid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>/Pol/ in charge of making jokes
>Purposely does it knowing full well he'll get shit for it, and get banned just so he can cry censorship later
Embarrassing.

Attached: Fujiwara wants the means of production.jpg (1450x1000, 224K)

that was pretty bad tbqh, i'd remove that credit page

Amusing considering the content of the manga is much more violent than referenced events, but bitchbabies get their arbys in a twist over it. Better ban all manga that depict shootings because somebody might make a reference.

I mean they probably want some kind of reward for their work, so creating edgy meme credit pages is something they can't resist.
Even the NZ guy had his manifesto ridden with edgy memes and shitposting, so in a way they're not so different.

Watch where you point those feelshurting words m8y.

K.

m8 as I said in the comments to the admin there, they can do whatever they want on their site, I_have_the_utmost_respect_for_women_(and_personal_property).mp3

Though it is somewhat interesting considering the stuff they were spouting when launching like is all, can't say it's not midly amusing to watch websites make policy on-the-fly depending on the admin/s' mood/s that day.

haha i was just being edgy
i wouldn' tell you to actually kill yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mate, stop acting like you're surprised. Edgy jokes will always be scoffed at depending on their timing, and you made them to purposely attract attention to yourself, I know you're more self aware than that.
You gotta remember not everywhere is Yea Forums, and even then, there will be anons who will call you an edgy fuck for posting that on certain boards.

Where is the stinger growing from.

PUSSY

ew I thought it was like a tail

>Rewards for their work
Getting people mad at you is fun when you're not hindering your potential posting spots and then talking about how "amusing" it is like you played everyone, when the outcome was kinda obvious.

MIND
CONTROL
PUSSY

>Edgy jokes will always be scoffed at depending on their timing, and you made them to purposely attract attention to yourself

Well duh nigga, never made a secret that the salt is half the reason I've been doing this for 6+ years.

>stop acting like you're surprised

Not incredibly sure as the weeaboo community is notoriously non-hetereosexual, especially those bothering to moderate a weeaboo website.

Though when a freshly launched site that paraded around shouting #ForTheScanlators at launch and which never had an upload policy banning what are essentially simple text memes decides some memes are just 2hot4us and removes the page (while leaving the chapter up, gotta get them sweet ad hits I guess) it is, as I said, 'interesting' at least if not surprising. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>not everywhere is Yea Forums

Someday... ;_;

It's not really surprising. You were uploading there, so you automatically allow them to keep it, if you want it removed you'd have to ask them or something, though i'm sure that's not your intent.

>Amusing considering the content of the manga is much more violent than referenced events
Plenty of mangus are more violent and edgy than whatever he scans, it's just no one gives a fuck because people don't make real life connection to it.
When it hits too close to home that's when you know shit is happening.

>paraded around shouting #ForTheScanlators]
Would you allow a gay couple who happened to do deliveries for you, suddenly start kissing inside your store purposely being loud and obnoxious to be noticed, even if their work was fine beforehand?

It just proves you care more about attention-whoring than about translating manga. Mangadex or any other manga-related site has zero reason to act as a platform for your edgy 'politics'.

>rapeman is an attentionwhoring defensive crybaby and not just and edgelord with edge humor for the sake of edge
lost a little bit of respect here

#ForTheScanlators =/= #LetScanlatorsPostEdgyMemesBecauseTheyrePiecesOfShitWhoCraveAttention

Every post where you cry about censorship is dripping with cringe, m8. If you want people to chuckle at your bullshit, go to /pol/.

Hey at least his autistic hunger for drama is keeping this thread alive, no one would have gave a fuck about this manga if not for the drama.
So you can argue that this is a good thing.

drop this pathetic act.
"for the scanlators" doesn't mean they'll suck your dick no matter what you do. they told you this was about drawing a line.
and imo the line being drawn is appropriate for it being a general manga site with lots of impressionable kids reading.

i don't even know who the flying fuck you are but i definitely can't say i like you based off this thread. but you did say that this is what you wanted so congratulations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>it is about salt
>laugh about the misfortune of others
>that misfortune is literally dead people
>cry about your own misfortune
>it is a ban
I mean I have no problem with people laughing about something cruel/brutal/shocking, but this is pretty pathetic.

Attached: 1515944227916.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

I'm sure Shinya Murata has a decent fanbase or he wouldn't be this prolific. I'm not familiar with all of his works but I love this kind of trashy action manga in general.

Think you might find some more symphathy if you go post about your epic memes on /pol/ user. Though i'm sure the posters who think anime and manga is the the eastern devil's bad influence on children will shit on your for being a scanlator too.

Attached: 1544210072793.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Nah personally I'd put a no fags sign out front in the first place if, like the internet, you had true control over a physical business.

>proves

Again, 6 years late m8. I mean hell the name kind of gives it away doesn't it?

Not that I don't enjoy it or that I do series I actually hate, but if I had to say it's a 50/50 split between doing it for that love and the salt enjoyment. 80/20 for a series like Yukionna that I truly like.

>implying implications

See above/actually read the previous posts. As I've said they can do whatever they want, it's their site, and that includes deciding on a new set of rules any particular day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>muh 'impressionable kids'

Plebbit pls.

JUST TRANSLATE UP TO THE TRUMP BIT
REEEEEEEE

but think of muh 5 gorillion muzzies :(

Rapeman were you translating the Yuki Onna crab manga?

I seriously doubt anyone from NZ was reading the translations for a super obscure bug manga

also it's not like he was actually linking to the video or anything

Attached: Inlightofrecentevents_6ed4dc_6994823.jpg (900x643, 97K)

>Nonchalant attempt at trying to be cool and blaming MD admins for your own stupid shit

At least rapeman admits he is attention whoring with agenda, if only all politicians could be so honest

A vote for rapeman is a vote for truth!

which chapter were either of those

impressionable kids, just like you.

>Damage control over how you should be proud to be a attention whore
Do you fuck sluts who admit to love sucking dick too? I mean, they're honest after all.

Attached: Who the fuck are you.jpg (174x196, 11K)

user, think about what you just said. What would I possibly have to gain from saying no to slut's who love to suck dick?

I mean rapeman can stop if he wants to. Not like I was reading any of his newer translated shit. How about choosing some actual good manga for once.

>it was thanks to leaf user we even got raws
>then pol user keks translations to oblivion before getting to the trump bit
the duality of 4channel

Literlly just finished the ch 8 script while shitposting here.

Again, will continue that at least as long as practical/as long as it doesn't turn into total shit, as I do quite like it.

Will see how it goes after the end of V2 releasability-wise, I was looking forward to McDonalds-wasp a bit.

>bawww how dare anyone mention any form of hypocrisy re those in charge of my favourite EOP feed trough

tl;dr to make it simple for you: When you run a website you can do whatever you want with it, but it's a bit odd when you do the opposite of your supposed mission statement and specified policies is all.

But srsly tho which mod are you?

>admits

Still not sure why you thought it was a secret m80, this has been a large-scale salt mining operation since 2013.

Never lose your inner child user.

Have asked Yea Forums at odd times before for untranslated recs but was mostly garbage. What do you want tl'd then? If I drop this would probably be open to something else if it's yukionna good.

>Literlly just finished the ch 8 script while shitposting here.
Oh nice. Just read the raw. It's pretty interesting read so far. I'm just hoping they don't do a double suicide in the end

No need to green-text at me bro, I'm legit on your side. I mean hey, if you want to get reactions out of people while translating stuff that's totally up to you how you want to enjoy yourself, and it's already going to limit who you can upload to, so I don't see why people feel the need to add additional complaining when it's not like they are doing anything.

I love scanlation salt desu senpai

>I'm just hoping they don't do a double suicide in the end

Depends how rushed the axe is.

I'm thinking 30 chapters absolute max, this shit is too Seinen for even Young Magazine.

I don't even know what this argument is anymore to be genuine fampai.

I hope it doesn't get axed. It's pretty good. I mean, is it that seinen, I don't think the sex scenes were that much. The only one that was too much was the "rape" scene

>this shit is too Seinen for even Young Magazine.
is it really? Don't they already have a bunch of edgy shit/lewd shit they've published

Was talking more the entire plot and general melancholy of it all. The target audiences of this and say satanophany/parallel paradise from the same mag don't quite seem to mesh. Would be interesting to see the tank sales if it gets one.

Can you post at the Scanlation Thread instead and make the thread alive? nobody is going to click this shitty manga's thread.

Removing that credit page was bullshit.
I would at least ask for him to make another joke because that one was, literally, on the "too soon" side of things.

>satanophany
Haven't read that. Same dude who wrote cage of eden right? But yeah I don't get what nips like since a lot of good manga get axe on the daily

Just fuck off already

Rapeman pls do Jinmen, it had dozens of chapters untranslated

Jinmen is hot trash

Why user?

Yeah, I mean YM has variety sure, but with yukionna is a case of one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other to an extent, just feels out of place.

And yes eleven taste is pretty unpredictable. Would be great if this gets 100 chapters of Tohoku/Hokkaido roadtripping before the end, already getting the hard nostalgia for Nikko with the recent chapters. Hope they make it to Dewa Sanzan, Yamadera, Toyako, and all that good shit.

Fug I need to go back for another 3 month moon siesta but it's hard these days.

But it's just constant babby's-first-PS-walkthrough and how-I-rip-from-X-drm-site in there.

Legit typed the above before checking the thread just now and dear god post one I knew it.

>Last chapter: 1 month ago

Sniping is a sin user.

If you don't even know what you are arguing about anymore, then shouldn't you go and do something else then? Not trying to be offensive or anything, have a nice day continue translating what you like and think looks good and have fun with it!

Attached: 1513782584200.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

>still trying to blame md for his own actions
>muh """""hypocrisy"""""""
i said drop the act you brainlet. unless you are actually this retarded.
let me spell it out for you: you can't possibly believe that "for the scanlators" means unconditional love towards scanlators, can you? are you in fucking kindergarten? if you post cp they will remove it. yours is in a grey area but it's just a question of where the line is.

you're the typical edgy little shit that likes to play with "the line" until you get your provoked backlash. and then you bitch and moan about how others did you wrong.
you're a worthless attentionwhore.

Attached: 1544029665594.jpg (600x600, 58K)

The last ch was 1 month ago but the raws are on chapter 100+ ;_;

All he had to do was make a less edgelord attention whore credits page and it would have been left up. But his /pol/ post designed to earn shekels and epeen so that was the hill he decided to die on, like an idiot.

>there will be anons who will call you an edgy fuck for posting that on certain boards.
Sometimes I miss when Yea Forums was over 50% of the site, because almost everyone already watched their fair share of gore and weird porn or were told to fuck off.

>>there will be anons who will call you an edgy fuck for posting that on certain boards.
this was always the case
Yea Forumstard was another word for it

You should go check your onions levels user, from the way you're typying it appears it's way too high right now.
It's just a credits page with a bad taste joke, and the joke is only of bad taste because of the "too soon" element, everyone who complained about it don't even care about the event and would even forget that the genocide happened after a month.

Trashy manga can be fun. Looking foward to Trumpette-chan.

Attached: ant takeover.png (500x500, 25K)

>earn shekels

m8 I stopped taking shekels over a year ago as the minimal income wasn't worth even checking the account.

>cp

Obviously no one expects them to host shit that is illegal under US criminal law with heavily enforced penalities, don't be retarded user.

>implying muh 'line'

Since you really seem to be having trouble understanding I'll distill it for you:

-If you don't want political shit on your site, sure, your playpen.
-Just nice to mention that somewhere is all.
-Even nicer when you've *specifically* said you support freedom-of-expression for your content uploaders.

And again, none of the above is to imply they can't of course do whatever the fuck they want any day of the week. Just don't be surprised if you get laughing_girls.jpg in reply to any future claims of 'freedom of expression' is all.

why does he types like a really, REALLY butthurt /pol/tard I wonder

Because he is one. He's basically declared that it's his hobby within a hobby to spread his shitty politics to his even shittier manga.

Now he's just playing the victim because threads like this feed his ilk's ego.

Sorry I'll try MORE CAPS next time fampai. I assume that's the style among the youth. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As much as shitposting is love, do have to be up at 6:50 in the AM.

Thanks user, oyasumi. If the thread is still here in 18 hours see you fags then.

Attached: fug.png (328x237, 28K)

>6 years late m8
I never heard about you until today, sorry. Maybe you could try to make more impactful credit pages so people would pay attention to you. It's just a little suggestion.

>Pretending everyone was a hivemind at any point in terms of jokes
Anons were always telling /pol/cucks to go back since it's inception when they were too obvious, and when Yea Forums got out of hand they also told them to fuck off

>them sweet ad hits
which they don't have, so that point it moot

they gave a platform to shitpost and reach thousands of people
but because you're such a whiny bitch that you can't admit you maybe went too far this once, you're willing to lose that
pathetic

>Just don't be surprised if you get laughing_girls.jpg in reply to any future claims of 'freedom of expression' is all
i'm laughing at you for thinking they've made those claims in the first place.
of course you need to find a reason to say they did you wrong amirite?

>cp
that was just an example you peabrain. and it didn't work because you don't seem to get it.
what if you hosted communist propaganda? made recruitment pages for your cult? none of these are implicitly banned but as "public figure" (any person with viewership) you have responsibilities, as does mangadex. this is something that you ill-bred, subhuman mouthbreathers never seem to understand.

>If the thread is still here in 18 hours see you fags then.
Ill try. Those Yea Forumsnons that are hardworking have my support

>woaaahh buddy hold on those memes have been taken too far
I want reddit to leave

Youre lucky to not be reported just for your name. Why SJW's read these manga I will never understand.

>real scanlators putting in work are less important than leech feels

Ask me how little I care about your feels, user.

Attached: DzyriCoWoAADCiC.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

>all this drama for an attentionwhore and his ban
ask me about how I feel about yours

Getting back to the manga, I can't really sympathize with the MC since effectively every time she stings someone she "kills" em unless you're one of those fags that think having your complete personality be changed isn't actually "death"

>scanlators that gain more attention than the manga they scan
ask me about how little i care about his feels.

It's not a complete change, they just start obeying her unconditionally

You tell me.

Attached: where.png (844x1200, 555K)

Give her a break, she literally gets raped by one of her servants, while the others just watch like dumb yurifags.

Attached: x22.png (844x1200, 544K)

Its a complete change mom and bully got a 180 personality change and people who are stung are willing to kill their friends and family just for some random chick.
We're not supposed to pity school shooters

cute butt

/pol/ owns this site kid
If you don't like our work then fuck off

Based

this is 4channel bucko, not Yea Forums.

Just find a new site to read from, fuck censorship.

Please liberal don't try and change the fact that you fags have no influence here anymore
You want to cry about some joke in a fucking manga? fuck off the reddit and cry there retard

>I literally ignore everyone telling me to fuck off every time I try to get political
Yeah sure thing kid. Go play lucky start's OP while you shot up a muslim school or something.

lol nice one bud

all of these assumptions and even an epic 'owning this libtard awesome style' to boot. stop acting like a /pol/ stereotype, this is embarrassing.

Embarrassing? You fags can't even handle a joke without crying

we live in a bug society

I get your point but it's still more of a severe mental issue than death. It could've been possible to turn them back instead of killing them.

Idk, I kinda understand the danger of it since it's basically undetectable mind control. It's pretty fucking dangerous if you think about it.

>what if you hosted communist propaganda? made recruitment pages for your cult?
Yeah, because that credit page is totally like right wing death squad recruitment.

cool

story

>read story
>it's actually good and not just pure edge
>look up author
>guy who wrote arachnid
Well this story is going to crash and burn eventually like everything else he's written, but until it does I'm down for it until that happens.

Attached: 1543193752932.png (1110x507, 118K)

Stop being a fucking attention whore and beg for more shekels fag.

Well, that's too bad. I hope you keep translating it anyway though, i would bother do take it from the blogshit.

Does someone have raws of the 3 volumes, or know where to ddl it?

Politics isn't the same thing of making fun of people getting shot up. It is just tasteless UNLIKE rape.

you should have seen it coming

Attached: who wore it better.jpg (755x553, 215K)

Caps lock hasn't been cruise control for cool for like 6 years.
I think the current trend iS tYpInG lIkE tHiS or something.

Firstly, I'm going to make it painfully clear that the immediate following is my own opinion and does not reflect that of mangadex:

I believe RM is a special kind of scum that has no place on our website. His attempt to garner attention by posting edgy alt right political memes is disgusting and vile. I wouldn't shed a tear if he were to never post on MD again. I have even advocated for him to be permanently banned.

/Personal opinion

We try to allow people freedom of expression as best we can within the confines of what we all find to be acceptable. There is a reason, after all, why I as forum moderator allow people a certain level of abrasiveness when talking or arguing with one another.

Staff allowed RM to get away with a lot of things (including his name which I can confirm generated a lot of reports) in the name of personal expression. If he had chosen not to reference an event not even a full week old where dozens of people died because of some terrorist with an axe to grind against Islam, perhaps he would have been able to get away with it once again.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that ultimately this website is not aimed at generating political discussion. There is Reddit and Yea Forums for that.

And as for the content we host, we do not discriminate on basis of genre with two exceptions: scat and guro.

So if I put edgy memes at the end of my translations, I'll draw in a bigger audience?

I'm already thinking about translating Jinmen. Can't promise it'll be any good though. I recently translated a series that's pretty similar to it in concept. One of the lowest ratest manga on Mangadex, and I'm proud of it.

Attached: 1548599340918.jpg (1261x1444, 151K)

still like 3 or 4 months until the next KB volume huh

Attached: D1sNg5_XQAAOKzy.jpg (356x510, 54K)

Not really, this only drawn enough child for him to get a chapter deleted because of the ecchi tag.

Funny enough I was thinking about how the MC of Himenospia reminded me of the big tittied school president from Arachnid before confirming the same author. So between that and the insect motif yeah, I should have seen it sooner.

if himeno is supposed to be alice and titty ant rehash why is she so flat

Attached: d46.png (844x1200, 424K)

>too much autism on the normiesphere?
Comparing the chapter 7 thread here and the comments on mangadex for it at the time it feels like Yea Forums is the normalfag place.

Attached: R34.png (767x868, 184K)

sis

based and redpilled

>We try to allow people freedom of expression as best we can within the confines of
>what we all find to be acceptable.
>dat oxymoron
oh no it's retarded...

will this month's chapter start the actual deathtival?

Literally Batoto 2.0, I hope Holo fires this guy.

>We try to allow people freedom of expression as best we can
>within the confines of what we all find to be acceptable.
>we do not discriminate on basis of genre with two exceptions: scat and guro.
fucking jew KYS

Rapeman calm down

That's more your idol's schtick, my friend.

Try T'Ling Fateshit if you want views. Fate/Strange Fake hasn't had an update in months.

What're you going to do if he doesn't? Not post? That'll really show him there, bucko!

Why would I need to do anything? Their site is already affiliated with a botnet network in the US and the non-stop DDoS. It is already going down the drain.

>I'll draw in a bigger audience?
no but you gain a few idiots defending you to hell and back. Thats still a nice thing though.

Then why care what dome random person says on a site you hate anyway? Hypocrisy smells terrible and your post reeks of it.

>I believe RM is a special kind of scum that has no place on our website. His attempt to garner attention by posting edgy alt right political memes is disgusting and vile. I wouldn't shed a tear if he were to never post on MD again. I have even advocated for him to be permanently banned.

Wow, I didn't know MD moderation had a racist prick, I mean you could pick this exact line, change the subject to afro-americans and it would sound exactly like a KKK speech.

I... I don't think you know how racism works m8

pls translate sabaku's works

Are you a muslim?
be honest in this mongolian mash-potato marsh.

Nice strawman. I suggest you go back to where you came from.

Sorry you can't handle how hypocritical you are. Bitch about mangadex but you still use it even as you cry about how it's "circling the drain".

K bro.

nice little e-celeb act

Rapeman should find this mod and rape xir and it's brains out.
Fuck man where do I read his shit now?

go ahead and advertise your website already, Rapeman

based
Go to his website and donate shekels

Attached: e2b938978332cfc91208809b5dfa8b50.jpg (450x450, 314K)

my shekels
;_;

>donate
can't anymore do the MD DDOS'ers have a donation page though? I'll give

Holo was the one who wanted credit page gone.

Rapeman, stop replying to the obvious redditors. You are doing a good job.

I can't take her interactions with the rest of the cast seriously. Her "friends" say only what MC wants them to say. It's not different from mind control.

Based Holo. /pol/ is a containment board for a reason.

Not that user but fags here bitch about Hiro and Yea Forums all the time yet they still come here. If you can't handle a bit of hypocrisy I'd question how you even function as a human being.

Just like everyone else: I eat my Wheaties and burn the exactly 5 calories it takes me to make a post

>md mods anonymously fellating each other this hard

I don't think it is about the credits page but rather the mod himself at this point.

reach more

You do realize "freedom of expression that we find acceptable" is basically as much of a self-cancelling statement as "democratic people's republic of Korea" right?

reach more for holo's dick

If they were as bad as everyone says they are, they would have banned Rapeman just for his name.

I think they make a genuine effort to be fair. Whether that effort succeeds or not is another question entirely.

Even if people focused on defending humanity from these wasps, killing a "queen" instead of reverse-engineering one would be the less efficient choice against eventual future queens.
It's interesting that both Yasuomi and Kuroda are putting their personal goals above their designated roles.

>Usually some political jokes
>Ok
>Suddenly making fun of a recent mass murder and knowing full well he would get in hot water for it
>Haha, all part of my master plan! Feel sorry for me and donate me some shekels goy
Why is this even an issue? It's pretty obvious the attention whore wanted this. You're not braindead enough to actually think this wasn't what he wanted right?

>rapeman lol epic translator
Into the trash it goes.

whats wrong with the quality of rapemans TLs?

>wololo the nearby students so that her small group doesn't have to sell themselves for Himeno
If you said that she was forced into this situation, you'd be correct.

>make political jokes
>Accepted and fine
>Mock recent mass murder despite knowing the media is in damage control
>OMG GUISE LOOK AT THE CENSORSHIP IT'S WHAT I DO IT'S OK I DO IT ALL THE TIME Y U NO LIKE?
Fuck off you mong. Stop picking low hanging fruit then crying censorship when somebody tells you that your 'joke' fucking sucks.

suck a dick faggot

no
holo and co. needs to be in the oven for infringing basic human right for free speech in a public forum

yikes, that bad? no wonder the fags on mangadex did what they did.

>holo needs to be in the oven for doing stuff on his own website that i dont like he cant do that!
uh

Its not a public forum, its their site and they dont want that garbage on it

Go away Rapeman

yeah you still a faggot Zolo

>rapeman made a joke that was distasteful
This should surprise and upset absolutely nobody.

imagine defending a attention whore
IMAGINE IT

Attached: 1544241075307.png (622x900, 220K)

When in doubt, be a dumb caveman that can only threaten violence instead of giving actual reasons why someone is wrong.

It's not upset anybody, the guys in charge have gone 'that's a bit too far, please don't, as their right and he's now coming here. People are upset he's coming here and crying. NYPA.

>it's too soon you can't joke about that think of the poor NZ
>>>\tumblr\
>>>\gaia\
>>>\reddit\

it is the /pol/ way

do I dare say it? do i smell a (pic related) time

Attached: goingroadwarriorstyle.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

>for infringing basic human right for free speech in a public forum
let me guess: /pol/tard Trump fan? If yes I will post a gif for you

This reeks of a falseflag.

this I'm smelling more Gaia than anything

back to your shilling on your board and take your love hate significant others with you

Could be worse, someone with a sick mother could've been releasing chapters at a snail's pace.

kek

nah

>/pol/tard Trump fan?
no, what do I get?

has anyone donated anything to him?
Is it even true?

Attached: 1548200719511.jpg (464x464, 156K)

how dare you question the existence of the sick mother, too soon, banned

Yea Forums is not your hugbox.

How long has that guy's mother been sick?

maybe

Who is more pathetic sick mom spamming or rapeman attention whoring for shekels?

Sorry, I will start crying about unfair treatment on Yea Forums and cover it up with calling it a salt mission

It's been 84 years user.

We reject no one, so take nothing from us

>sick mom spamming
I wouldn't even mind if it was just the credit page

We need a sick mom spamming collection to see just how inappropriate that shit is. I'm glad the dude finally got shit for it on multiple sites either way.

You can ignore Rapeman's credits page, you can't ignore the sick mom spamming since it is in the middle of a page.

All this and we haven't even seen the Trump chapters yet.

This sort of fake outrage over nothing is what made Lolicept quit.

Posting Trump memes is akin to making fun of a recent shooting? Based retard.

>Lolicept
Who?

>This sort of fake outrage over nothing
scanlation drama never changes

He means the Trump chapters in vol 3 ya dingus

begging for money is automatically more pathetic, that nonexistent mom can die in her sleep for all i care
Maybe the guy will get a real job then
She quit? I thought she just erased all art with remotely loli looking characters, haven't really kept up with the whole thing

prolific paizuri philanthropist

>begging for money
but he doesn't?

>We try to allow people freedom of expression as best we can within the confines of what we all find to be acceptable
well was right

Attached: lauging_kotura.jpg (739x415, 29K)

Dude isn't right. He's a fucking drama queen. Even idiots realize that freedom of expression only extends to whatever ToS you agree to when you make an account on a site.

For-fucking-real? Grow up.

b-but muh free speech

Attached: 1519485730156.gif (540x270, 1.84M)

whats wrong with these retards they are either an actual /pol/tards trying to meme edgy jokes in the manga or a deep sjw who gets triggered at the first scene of a woman showing flesh theres more than this but goddamn are manga translators retarded

I think you need an autistic mindset to do this for epeen.

brenton should learn niprune and TL the untranslated manga chapters from now on since he'll have a lot of free time.
do they allow internet and workshops inside NZ prison?

freedom of expression means freedom of expression, if you mean (freedom within the confines of my feeling) you should say that instead

tell that to trump

Everyone here's a comedian. How do you think private entities make their rules, huh? Is there a rulebook somewhere that every site refers to and carefully checks all the boxes? Of course they make their rules based on what they think is right and wrong.

People need to stop trying to rules lawyer their way through this argument. So what if there wasn't a rule that specifically said some asshole can't post about mass shootings or terrorism? It's their site and freedom of expression means whatever the hell they want it to mean.

top jew
jesus got crucified for this shit

I like Mashu

what does that have to do with mangadex banning someone if enough people cry about their credits page

Vulgarity is no substitute for wit. Back under your rock, worm.

>freedom of expression means whatever the hell they want it to mean
not how English works, words have meanings

I think they are right to pull it off and fuck you for liking mass shooting

it's been a while since I've a seen a /pol/ thread. forgotten how shills and /pol/tards fling shot back and forth but theres one difference with this one. no one posting sources to their claims and are just talking out of their ass.

*shit

it seems that MD team deleted the credit pages of RM, and RM probably may never TL there.
But there is his own site for the backup, so load it from mega

What could possibly need any citations at all in this thread? What’s hard for you to follow?

This reads like it was written by a SJW from tumblr.

isekai yourself via a haji truck of peace, apologetic scum

they are from tumblr

Upload to dynasty scans.

I wouldn't be surprised if that faggot is one from there from what I've seen from his posts.

To all you niggers crying "muh freedom of speech", where exactly do you think exists a place in which the authority won't draw the line somewhere in regards to limiting that freedom?

NEW BALLADS OF RAPEMAN BOYZ!

To the manga site of Mangadex rode /ourguy/ one fine day
Hardly glanced at all the libtards, didn't have too much to say
No one cared to ask his business, no gave him any reply
/ourguy/ there among them had a credit page after his scan
Credit page after his scan.

In this site there were big mods with the name Zephyrus and holo
Many tumblarinas came to fellate there, and they hoped for many tomorrow
They were vicious ZOGbot SJW, drama queens and worse
And /ourguy/ planned to send them all to be redpilled in a hearse
Redpilled in a hearse.

It only took him a few minutes and he racked up a meme-divine
He redpilled those faggots, wasn't wasting any time
And his statement, his agenda, when he let the meme magic churn,
Was a simple plea: "FIRE, I Will Take You to Burn."
FIRE, I Will Take You to Burn.

btw someone shoop RM's kawaiimerchant avatar on the OG poster, I'm not a pro at those.

>loading from mega
>no follows feature
Fuck that shit nigga.
This is just sad Rapeman.

Every death caused by Himeno and her soldiers past this point is all on this guy. He could have just lied and said he'd agree. Himeno didn't even need to see her Mom, so she doesn't need to know the woman is dead. Dumbass.

Maybe he shouldn't try to be so edgy just for the sake of trolling.
I'll just use Manga Rock anyway.

Lets talk about Beagles, Spiders and Caterpillars.

Attached: ArachnidHijack.png (400x300, 64K)

>This is just sad Rapeman.
not him
just made it up right now

what's a beagle?
that crazy bug island manga any good?

>what's a beagle?

Attached: ReleaseTheHounds.jpg (844x1200, 328K)

fuck i have phobia about talking animals D:

Still waiting on Caterpillar scans
and no news about the arachnid sequel

I was getting into this story. Sad there's gotta be a /pol/ trolling controversy with the translations.

doesn't mean RM has to be a pussy and quit, the translations will get ripped to every site anyway, the only reason people use mangadex is convenience

Hopefully those who's waiting for both the Raws of Caterpillar and Killing Bites will work on Princess Spear atm.

She would have asked for proof of life. He was too overconfident and should have killed her on the spot instead of trying to capture.

Attached: tarrant_chan_3.jpg (1280x1024, 308K)

Yeah, but getting it through Tachiyomi will be more annoying. I could download scans for a reader, I guess.

They want her alive to study. His superiors would be furious if he killed her immediately.

Also, just use another video of the body double.

saved

He did it for the animal school. Nigga folded like a bitch.

what would they when someone else is already doing it?

What happened?

In the event he quits.

not honey badgers?

The Honey Badger will be back in the spotlight soon enough; this is beagle's story now.

Don't listen to unfunny faggots! Your shit is funny, keep it up!

I'll say it again, him and Yasuomi are putting their own interests above their jobs. What may result from this is interesting to me, their interests go against each other's, and their superiors'.

shame since honey badger was way hotter

It is funny, people die everyday and it doesn't incite any violence. Because of people who can't laugh at tragedy while at the same time taking it seriously we have retarded lawmakers and over sensitive crybabies who rally against someone who made a joke about the last thing that made them cry.

>people who don't give a shit about other people dying, like it always has been
>idiots

I don't even care about Rapeman, just let me laugh at edgy jokes ffs

>Imagine taking a joke this seriously

it's just an edgy joke, he didn't shoot up nor did he incite for more violence, go be angry with the Australian terrorist you cunt

Hentai is always more important.

Poe's Law

that's all.

>joke
What joke? I don't think I've ever seen Rapeman write a single joke.
>terrorism, am I right guys?
>jews, am I right guys?
>rapefugees, am I right guys?
I'm very receptive to dark humor but there's no comedy to be found here. He admitted himself he's only doing it to rile people up so I don't know why you'd pull the "joke" card to defend him.

I download from the blog tho

Attached: 1553110126370.png (788x614, 437K)

Who actually gives a shit about edgy credit pages? I just wanted to read Himenospia. Rapeman's got good quality translations and that's all anybody gives a fuck about.

It's a guilty pleasure, but I particularly enjoyed Kyuusen no Shima.

"It's your fault for not following DA RULES and that makes you an attention whore!"
"Freedom of expression means what we want it to mean!"
There's a certain site where bootlickers like you belong and you should go back there.

The centralized internet was a mistake.
Rapeman should just upload his content onto IPFS.

Dinoponera is CUTE!

Attached: dinopo1.jpg (582x307, 95K)

whatever happened to that one dude who made a succubus his office assistant in a dungeon or whatever? It had some total fucking 180 with worldbuilding and shit, complete tone change? Is that even still publishing? Did you drop it?

>Rapeman should just upload his content onto IPFS.
this would unironically make me give enough of a shit about ipfs to install it

The how to build a dungeon thing? Seven Seas licenced that iirc.

oh hey you're right
must explain the total shift in tone and content

if it's isekai/maou garbage rest assured it'll be licenced

I wonder why

Attached: Untitled.png (1374x288, 45K)

>Still waiting on Caterpillar scans
Script for 45 should be ready soon. Hope you love insect trivia as much as I do, because it has 6 pages of it.

time for some good ol pre 2003 fun in your memory rapeman

Attached: Capital_Wasteland_Raiders.jpg (633x311, 205K)

reach for that dick

>pasted
sureee

I just want to read more himenospia chapters

Attached: nodaijobu.png (408x404, 108K)

>Thread actually is still here after 18 hours

Wew, well fug me.

Well deletions/uploads seem to work again tonight, nothing to do but see how many memes till banning I guess, might even make it to the end of V3 (or 4 if anyone rips it) who knows.

Certainly is more profitable for my dick too.

Not sure what kimochi I should be feeling with this but it's fukuzatsu...

>We try to allow people freedom of expression as best we can within the confines of what we all find to be acceptable.
Either all expression is free or none of it is.

Godspeed, cunt

pretty much this

When will the reddit menace be destroyed?

>true goddess
>probably a landwhale or a tranny
>uses Yui as their avatar

Why must they appropriate characters I love to represent their disgusting bodies?

>niggerfaggots claim moral superiority on a website for posting pirated and unlicensed japanese comics that rob the original author of his profits

Attached: 1475549978876.jpg (300x400, 62K)

>implying any profits are being robbed when it's not licenced to eigo

well you got yourself played pal now you're getting robbed
hand over the money or else

Attached: 1466799276390.png (960x541, 305K)

Is the stinger come from the clitoris or from an cervical-plexus?

Looks too high in most shots to be clit, and too low to be ass, so yeah.

You know, this is already an extinction level outbreak scenario right now. Since there are 'soldiers' still unaccounted for that can spread their influence and they can sting with impunity you're looking at the entire female population of the city being converted in a matter of hours. If any of them make it off the Japanese Islands that's game over for humanity since it would be hard to stop the spread of this mutation and we know that killing the 'queen' triggers outright terrorism from the remaining soldiers.

This is basically the rape zombie scenario from Arachnid all over again.

Attached: 1451525462387.jpg (533x622, 36K)

Did the epiloque chapter for the rape zombie chaptee ever come out? Shit was so dumb lol

soldiers can't create new soldiers though it seems, just cause anaphylactic shock

Why are people with thin skin reading a super edgy manga done by an edgy translator named rapeman in the first place?

I'm not entirely sure that's the case since when Endou resolves to start stinging people in preparation for the future she says "we'll make more comrades". At the very least it's ambiguous if soldiers stings cause shock in anyone other than males since they've only encountered a single teacher and some soldiers.

If only the queen can do it that's better and they should neck Endou immediately. And mop up the aftermath.

The raws are just "増やします、仲間を", which is literally just "increase comrades" since Japanese often leaves out the subject.

The "we'll" is just filler required to translate it into English. And nothing in volume 3 really implies anyone but Himeno and Burger Queen can do it.

Attached: 00188.jpg (1686x1200, 906K)

Well that's better odds.
>Burger Queen
America is infested too?

Yes, she controls not-Trump as the US puppetmaster.

Would've been interesting to see what Murata would've written if Shillary had won.

Attached: 00105.jpg (1687x1200, 1.12M)

Naked Hilary. Duh

But would be no need as she could just sting the old side of beef and make her loyal.

You don't understand, Stinging Hillary would make her want to get naked and prostrate herself in front of her queen. Loyalty for Soldiers is also very kinky. Even without guilt fueling their mindset

Attached: d44.png (844x1200, 461K)

That's just Nagisa's obsession over Himeno being turned from bullying into Love. The rest just became nice and obedient, and the Research Assistant even retained certain deference and submission to her old boss.

>Stinging Hillary would make her want to get naked and prostrate herself in front of her queen
What a horrible image.

>That's just Nagisa's obsession over Himeno being turned from bullying into Love
Story outright says that Soldiers desire to lick their queen, () There's a reason I said it's not just guilt that creates that mindset. All her soldiers want to lick her as a biological mandate now. Tomboy just got first blood with the kiss.

Attached: d45.png (844x1200, 408K)

Licking =/= prostating naked.

>implying soldiers won't desire skinship, shows of submission, and heavy licking
It's like you don't know how this author thinks

>We're not supposed to pity school shooters
Unless they'er cute girls.

What a cute little worker bee.

Attached: d41.png (844x1200, 116K)

CUTE. Too bad about the others though.

So is this
>more/less edgy
>better/worse drawn
>better/worse story-wise
than arachnid/caterpillar?

Attached: 1294090389310.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

She's so enthusiastic about showing her honeypot to Himeno.

>less edgy
Than both
>worse drawn
Than Arachnid but better than Caterpillar
>better story-wise
than both

It's always a treat to read posts of assblasted redditors screeching whenever Rapeman makes a new release.
A normal, non-emasculated man would just ignore it, which explains why so many of these thin-skinned subhumans have a seizure at the mere sight of heresy to their dogma.

Attached: 1547194478143.gif (500x500, 256K)

man i wish that were me

Nobody cares about this crap

Good he's a pest

Attached: average a user.jpg (483x477, 75K)

Good
Edgy kids should be shat on and ostracized

Good bye faget

Attached: 1541310308843.png (735x735, 509K)

>non-emasculated men
>society does whatever the fuck it wants with you
lmfao

It's easy to ignore until he makes "funny mass shooting jokes" and gets your website banned in Australia.

Your kind lost
Again :')

Your actions have consequences
Who would have guessed
Welcome to adulthood, fucking stupid manchilds

What's that, an invasion of twelve year olds from md?

>People translate just for attention
Why, you can just go on twitter or r**dit and get all the attention with less work

Is this what Killing Bites is?

Are first-worlders really that thinskined to consider something like this edgy?

Implying

Where would we be without these brave warriors taking offense on behalf of other people? The amount of tears and snot over this meme is enough to raise the sea level.

/pol/ lives rent free in a lot of peoples heads.

Why not just upload half a chapter to MD and force them to read the rest in your blog? You can always put ten hot memes credit pages there.
Then you upload the last half two days after you release the first half of the next chapter

there should be RAWs on mega for vol. 3

ah the /pol/ bogeymen, the best part is it isn't just /pol/. remember this newfags. it's also/r9k/, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /x/, Yea Forums /vg/ a bit of Yea Forums, /gif/, /h/, /biz/, /g/, /sci/, /tg/, Yea Forums, /his/and /k/. Yea Forums/4channel is a prominent central and right leaning site.

> reddit spacing
As expected of tripfags

Did admins review their ban after reading this thread? Because ch8 is now completely gone

I've seen tons of posts like this one in here that are not something you'd expect of this place a few years ago.

In your case specifically, while I do agree with your statement, I find it doesn't really apply to this situation. His actions are just a joke in poor taste, and the consequences the equivalent of a slap in the wrist. Even less so, since rapeman really doesn't lose anything from being banned, instead us as users risk losing someone that's providing what's basically a free service.

If this free service is wroth putting out with his shitty personality is up to MD's staff, but in either case reactions such as feel exaggerated and almost parody. It's bait you dumb fucks.

well, fuck
at least he posted the Tl versions in his site
you'll find it there

>gladly claim /r9k/
YIKES

Well he posted Yuki Onna 9 hours ago so maybe he's just remaking ch8

>/r9k/

they have their uses and most take the anhero route if needed

go here
>>mega.nz/#!IIN0jQJY!Ffz_4EYIP2pg-JsZjGEMESo6KgOLbxlS67cIBFkZncY

Negro I have the chapter, what I'm wondering if he's gonna continue

he will, but he can't post on MD anymore.
If he doesn't it's a big loss, only vol. 3 was untranslated.

How do you know negro, he posted a chapter 8 hours ago

seething

hey man,pls continue. I DDL from there
fuck the MDshit

i wonder if the story develop into a world war between several wasp queens

> guerilla warfrarew between crypto lesbians being fought with tentacles sprouting from their anus
war, war never changes

>banning thing is "politics"
>allowing them is not
Never fails to make me laugh. Zero (0) self awareness.

They're just butthurt everytime something reminds them not everyone is on the same 'MAGA muslim bad le happy merchant' epic meme boat.
The same people would be cheering if the removed page was progressive propaganda.

no
it'll be just less bad as this one.
Although MD had the policy to move politics to their new blog, if RM just did this then it'll be better I guess.

Allowing is a passive, apolitical action, a ban is a deviation from the norm and thus has motivations behind it.
You wouldn't know though, everything is politics in your diseased brain.

glad to know that today we have reddit, tumblr, /d/ and /pol/ on Yea Forums

>everything is politics
You're literally the one who complains that banning "jokes" that go far over the line and rules set by the site is poltics.
If the site had banned it because it was talking about LGBT issues because it politics you would be overjoyed and spamming "lol get owned trannies".
>Allowing is a passive, apolitical action
What a load of bullshit, go to class, read books and learn about the world you homeschooled retard.

>You're literally the one
Who?
We aren't on tumblr or reddit right now, and Yea Forums doesn't have IDs.
>"jokes" that go far over the line
Subjective taste and non-existant boundaries, epic.
>If the site had banned it because LGBT
Even suggesting that is fucking hilarious, they would scream discrimination and call on advertisers and hosts to kill the site instantly.
You're making false equivalencies.
>you would be
Again, who? Do we know each other?

There is also a literal screencap in the thread of a mod saying that he wants RM banned because he's "vile" and mean.
You live in a dream world, stop drinking the kool-aid.

I just want to keep reading this. Is Rapeman gonna drop it if he gets banned from MD? Would someone else pick it up if so?

I don't care about anything beyond that.

>people dying
"good joke material, mad lad really did it, they deserved it for being different anyway lol"
>someone smacking you for making an unfunny joke about people dying
"WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO, WHY ARE THEY SO TRIGGERED, REE"

Yeah, the real world isn't some safe space where everyone gets along. No one deserves to get coddled through everything.
But that goes both ways. If you're poking at someone to offend them, you're a child if you complain when they slap you back.

It wasn't even funny. It was Family Guy tier "I'm making a reference lol" joke.
The "suspect H has also called on lads to subscribe to pewdiepie", while still being a reference (to the same thing even!) at least had a semblance of comedic structure.

this whole thing is retarded.

why not upload the manga somewhere else? If you want attention, just drop the chapter here. I'll give your credit page a few (you)'s.

This,

Just story time this bitch, and don't bother with sites that enforce Poe's Law in fear of a Nazi take

>con't
Takeover.

especially 4channel, since they now corral all edgelords to Yea Forums and /pol/.

So far, the manga's good, though it does go through familiar territories (seriously, the protags of both this and Arachnid could get along if it weren't for their batshit abilities).

It's a shame that it was undercut by the scanlator and their persistence of going the way of the MAGA edgelord just for the fun of it.

That tumblr porn ban really did a number on this place.

>that spoiler
Being edgy is different than claiming your right to free speech is being violated when someone calls you out or gives you consequences for being edgy, proving you don't understand what the right to free speech actually is.

a good cop is a dead cop

>it if he gets banned from MD?
Wasn't the credit page for this the line they drew? If that's the case he'd need to wait for another killing spree to do something similar again.
I'll assume by the time another chapter is ready it wouldn't be "too soon" anymore even if he did more muslim jokes.

>site claims you can do stuff freely
>do stuff freely
>site selectively bans you because your stuff hurt someone's subjective morality standars
>HURR NO FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES

Attached: 1395479668780.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Putting HURR in front of something doesn't stop it from being correct.

Read the rest of the post, retard.

specifically said he could upload and delete now and so will continue for now Deleted ch 8 I guess because why leave it up if mods rip out the credits. Will just be a missing ch on md from now on.

I did. It's not relevant. And I doubt the staff have never warned him.

Then you must be illiterate, because it illustrates exactly where the conflict is.
Drones like you are barely even sapient.

>there's not a rule saying I CAN'T shit on my own plate and eat it!
>wtf why are they kicking me out, this wasn't in the rules, you're being unfair

Just because you found some pants-on-head-retarded thing to do that no one with a functioning brain would even imagine doing doesn't mean that it should be allowed.

Now who's ignoring parts of posts?

It's not inconsistent if he gets a warning first, which I'm near certain he did.

Freedom of expression is a wide umbrella you idiot, do you honestly think that philosophers of the last 2 millenia thought about the internet?
Or newspapers?
If you make a general rule, then it's on you if you walk back on it.
Check it out, the drone with selective memory is "certain" an event happened, so it just must have!

>We only removed the offensive credits page and locked RM's chapter upload and chapter delete permissions for 24 hours since he kept attempting to either reupload the same credits page or used the chapter entry to direct people to his website, which is against rule 3.2.6.
This mod's a faggot, but man are you outdoing yourself in being pathetic, Rapeman.

>dude, just shut up and take it in the ass

>"Weeheehee! Now nobody will be able to be skewered by my amazing wit!"
Who gives a shit about shitty scanlator jokes. Fuck, who even reads them?

>dude, fuck principle or established rules or anything, just pay no attention to the guy we're fucking over, he's small anyway

Except freedom of expression has limits.
Shouting fire in a crowded theater, slander and libel, public nuisance, fighting words, obscenity, fraud, distribution of illegal material (such as bomb making instructions), etc.

Not to mention that he's not even being arrested or anything. He's simply having his comments and submissions removed from a privately owned website, where freedom of expression doesn't even apply.

Tumblrniggers and MDfaggots are truly the shittiest scum ever known to man

Cry me a river.

>/pol/ stuck in Yea Forums while Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and other blue boards moved to 4channel
>can't post /pol/ humor on 4channel
>can't post /pol/ on Yea Forums
So sad.

Tell that to those who want to spread the rhetoric of NaziConfederacy.

Freedom of speech means freedom to spread propaganda in a bid of power, and you can have it both ways.

It's a shame, I like to see more adventures of Beagle-chan and Crow-kun.

You...you guys realize that someone is just copy pasting that mod's posts here in order to make it look like he's ITT, right?

Cry me a fucking river if a /pol/tard wanted to express his own rhetoric of fighting against the nice police and communist propaganda.

The Cold War never dies until either Capitalism or Communism are left for dead.

>Except freedom of expression has limits
No it doesn't and it never had, limited freedom of expression is an oxymoron.

>Shouting fire in a crowded theater
Kill yourself.
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/11/its-time-to-stop-using-the-fire-in-a-crowded-theater-quote/264449/
>slander and libel
Doesn't fall under it.
>public nuisance
"an illegal act causing harm to members of a particular community rather than to any individual"
Words aren't harm.
>fighting words
Call to action.
>obscenity
Opinions that are obscene are protected.
>fraud
An action, not an expression.
>distribution of illegal material (such as bomb making instructions)
Not illegal unless you live in an unfree shithole, it's free speech, the Anarchist's cookbook was a statement of that, the actual instructions in that book are trash.

If a site claims to stand for freedom of expression and then goes directly against it by banning materials they find to be mean, then they're just being deceptive and people have a right, under free speech (haha funny how that works) to shit on them for it.

Subhuman.

Strewth.
Fucking insects think that they can claim consensus here after their site banned porn.

Attached: 1521859189719.jpg (756x772, 100K)

not that guy but
>Shouting fire in a crowded theater
lol.

>Rapeman stated multiple times he is just trolling and doing it for attenwhoring
>mouthbreathers defend him anyway
The absolute state of /pol/niggers

It is copy pasta from the mangadex page. It was obviously a retard. Shit I bet you can tell exactly who by the deleted posts in that page. Also i don't get how this is political, guy is just poking fun at the death of others. Time to grow up underage fags.

>"actually, these standards don't apply if hundreds of years in the future some rascal with a course sense of humour mocks a tragic event"
t. John Locke

Attached: 1551809575863.jpg (984x1138, 471K)

>be retarded leftist nigger
>demean the same people he says he respects just because he's posting in an anonymous board
Hypocritical scum.

>after their site banned porn.
There's plenty of smut in it. If you want full on graphical penetration to sadpanda you nigger.

y'all be treating md like it's a self defined bastion of free expression or like a credit page getting removed is the crime of the decade
anyone whose mother is not also their aunt should be able to realize that if you're too much of an edgy boi you're going to get banned

> b-but their rules!!!
is this your first day on the internet or something

I'm a Republican you people are just too into each others assholes and downright deluded in literally anything. I fear for our party but then again I think the entire board is made up of non Americans shitposting.

/pol/tards are extremely retarded
This is why they have their own containment board.

I doubt people like him that "defend" freedom of speech actually can take what others think based on their actions and words and would be the first ones to cry over anything. Literal who scanlator getting attention did a good job at Yea Forums though. But by next month nobody will remember him.

Shame it doesn't contain them. They are literally worse than furries and horsefuckers, who stay in /trash/ and /mlp/

Stop trying to cover for MD by downplaying their garbage decision.
Why even have site rules to begin with when you're just going to ban people by discretion?
Why even espouse a principle if you're going to betray it after enough asshurt?

>literal who scanlator
Tumblrites.

I'm sure some of them use all three boards.

I wonder how this goes from a Thread about a Manga about a parasitic wasp girl with a stinger out of her cunt, to a shouting match between Liberal Anarchists and Conservative Fascist.

It as if the Scanslator made it so that They can Troll the Liberals into submission so that they can spread their racist rhetoric among the conservatives just so they can completely take over the GOP for the Southern Confederacy and enact their revenge against the Progressive who deny their right to exploit the world for personal wealth.

>But by next month nobody will remember him
Nigger please, you must be pretty new here if that's the first time you encounter rapeman

Did you forget your schizophrenia medication when you came from /leftypol/?

>he got banned
He didn't. They deleted one of his images since people said it was a dick thing to put up for the sake of attention whoring. Something he admitted like 30 times in this thread. Shit I was one of the people defending him on his old meme shit in batoto but this is plain asking for it. But then again retards will defend other retards as shown here.
>tumblr person insult!
Son, I don't use tumblr. Are they known for scanlating mangas? No? Then why bring up some random website?

>Why even have site rules to begin with when you're just going to ban people by discretion?
>Why even espouse a principle if you're going to betray it after enough asshurt?

Attached: jesus christ anon go outside and have sex.png (225x225, 5K)

I didn't remember him until he started crying here since the batoto days. I expect more crying sometime in the future.

>hole argument

>/pol/tard arrive to this very thread to spread anti-progressive propaganda using this very drama as a launch point

It's like Gamergate all over again.

They blocked him from uploading or deleting his content and removed content of his, it's not an outright ban but it's active interference.
>muh attention whoring
That only matters if you actively give attention to someone.
They could've just ignored him and let him be edgy and retarded, but didn't, they had to actively interfere because their weak sensibilities were hurt by some memeing asshole making manga translations on the internet.

Nigger.

when you go to school tomorrow you can tell all your friends at debate club that you're still undefeated online

seething

You spread your Fascist Rhetoric and I'll spread my Anarchist Conspiracy Theories. At least they have more grounds than your xenophobic rants.

>they had to actively interfere because their weak sensibilities were hurt by some memeing asshole making manga translations on the internet.
True. But did he have to cry a fucking river here and there?

It always makes me laugh that social justice types still consider fucking gamergate, dead for 4 years, to be their great foundation myth, their great holocaust.
It's fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1531981757551.jpg (512x384, 40K)

Not really, they forgot about Gamergate.

Now it's just Trump and the GOP.

was this thread itself an act from wasp terrorists

>weak sensibilities
Getting upset by people making fun of an event where an egghead killed like 50 cute little towelheads is not a symptom of "weak sensibilities"
It's actually pretty normal outside of Yea Forums.

I hope Biden or Yang beat Trump for the Presidency and have /pol/ deleted for good.

Looks like we hit Bump limits. Lets go at each other's throats so that NaziASS of /pol/ and the Libertards of /lgbt/ can go attack each other with Extremist Rhetoric of epic proportions.

I expect they both go out with guns and tried to shoot each other down. Lets see who will rule the earth.

CUTE!

Calling out bullshit when you see it is the sovereign right of every free person.

archive.is/vFOQg
Dude, you have no idea.
They're fucking insane.

Getting upset about such a thing is pretty understandable, going out of your way to erase it from the world because it makes you feel uncomfortable instead of ignoring it like an adult is not.

Since it's the bump limit, I'll just make my final statement.
Fuck MD.
Fuck Jannies.
Fuck NZ.
Fuck leftists.
And most importantly, fuck Niggers.

Attached: 1532716223372.gif (221x231, 516K)

wouldnt be surprising if one of us here is actually a loli who got japan nuked on purpose

what was the best adaptation of 2018 and why was it Killing Bites?

I dont think SJWs stand a chance in a gunfight against poltards, then again if something like that starts american militia nutjobs will probably jump in and murder both sides.

If Bruce's aussie shitpost is any indication, it would be a fucking bloodbath.

epic thread
based and wasp-pilled

>arachnid page at OP
TIME TO MOVE!

Hey, guys.
Don't forget to subscrible to Pewdiepie.

And fuck you too /pol/tard
way to ruin a yet decent thread.

>sovereign
youtube.com/watch?v=d_y-gLm9Hrw
Oh you are trolling now.

This thread would be dead at 20 posts if not for shitposts

Fuck you nigger.
Yes, that is a word that exist, you illiterate.

Attached: 1547092633060.png (800x533, 111K)

We got plenty of Arachnid and Killing Bite contents to last to 500.

Strange that No-one talks about Jackal.

and retarded /pol/ tards
BASED RETARDS

m8 please nobody even talks about caterpillar's scanlation and kb is in tankobon hell

>Thread still fuggin here this morning too.

Wew, only time a Himenospia thread will make 500 I guess.

>Shit I was one of the people defending him on his old meme shit in batoto but this is plain asking for it.
>THIS_IS_WHAT_I_WAS_MEMEING_TELL_ME_I_ASKED_FOR_IT.jpg

Nah but seriously though, as I said there and here multiple times, I consider property rights more valuable than human life in most cases, so they can do what they want with their sandbox.

Wouldn't have tried re-uploading either except for the fact was not informed about the deletion/reason for it at first, thought it was just some power tripping md janny or some shit.

Ding ding, correct.

Will keep doing it for now, I do actually like this wasp shit. I wouldn't do a series I didn't at least mildly enjoy because I'm not that masochistic. Like I've said 50/50 split here probably in doing it for love and the salt.

Keep doing what you're doing, Sexual Assault Male.
Your edgy jokes are like a litmus test for tumblrite faggots infesting Yea Forums.

>Your edgy jokes are like a litmus test for Communist Niggerfaggots infesting our world with their sissy ass rhetoric of the nice police when we should be free to be dicks to everyone.
fixed for clarification.

>we should be free to be dicks to everyone
Are we meant to disagree with this statement or something though?

I'm saying that Liberals are the Nice Police; nothing more, nothing less.

This.
Fuck nannies and fuck the nice police.

Keep sucking tripfag cock and imagining people here are mad at the ''joke'' and not just baffled at the idiocy of that attention-whoring retard.

Keep crying pussy.

>Fuck nannies and fuck the nice police.
That's the /pol/ spirit.

Fuck all you liberals and your moralities; Trump will steamroll all of yah and make America the ultimate nation on the planet.

>basic human right for free speech
heh nice b8

Keep on crying Libtards.

That's right, this world have no room for Crybabies; ONLY MANLY GODLINESS OF AMERICA SHALL PREVAIL!!!

>keep crying
The irony here is unbelievable.

Tell that to my face your FUCKING SISSY.

Attached: 1552950505478.gif (420x236, 1.99M)