Dragon Ball Super

Why does everyone complained about Moro taking 3 days to find the balls while frieza and his army took longer?

Attached: 1553036743907.png (1080x1527, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B90HJbq-wYw
youtu.be/2c6KtkVkMEc
youtube.com/watch?v=7rfjmUZ7gEA
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10196
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Toyo is a hack.

Attached: hypothetical 3-0.png (1280x480, 600K)

toyo only draws the manga.

...frieza did it

Attached: 1537078523135.jpg (547x625, 30K)

Remember.

Attached: 1552052878967.png (1988x2048, 1.79M)

Yeah, but Tori isn't

HEY GUYS REMEMBER NAMEK? HUH? HUH? REMEM- REMEMBER NAMEK? AND FRIEZA? HUH? HUH? REMEMBER? pls love me

Attached: 1536996255064.png (540x406, 424K)

Moro is like uncalculable times stronger and faster than freiza was

>Yeah, but Tori isn't
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And a spaceship =/= Moro's ability, frieza had tons of men yet it took them longer than one guy and a freeloader

>Goku and Vegeta energy only manage to restore some of Moro full power and not all of it
>somehow fat kai is stronger than all the previous contestant in the Tournament of Powet
DEFEND THIS TOYOPEDRO. THIGOES BEYOND JUST INSULTING.

The implication here is that the Kai managed to cripple Moro with some kind of nifty spell, not that he was superior in raw energy.

I saw an image of a new female character that looked like glass. Is that a video game thing or a super thing?

Cranberry survives another chapter!

Attached: guidetomoro.png (750x1339, 565K)

Attached: 1511826421158.gif (480x270, 3.83M)

Sometimes I wonder if he's actually Moro's fucktoy

Attached: Cranberry n Moro.png (263x387, 152K)

Is Tenshinhan the most bland DB antagonist design of all time?

Attached: 1553044213320.jpg (1066x1600, 291K)

Delet this.

Cranberry is not gay.

Attached: 810.webm (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Reminder that Cranberry is the only one who Moro acts normal towards.

Attached: nn.png (886x588, 340K)

if his life ended gracefully remembering he had one friend, it would be kino

So, are you telling me that he not only have magic but his energy is also beyond GoD level? Disgusting.

BOO WILL NEVER EVER WAKE UP

Attached: nnnn.png (638x446, 198K)

>frieza arrives on namek
>sees and recognizes cranberry. tries to kill him
>moro decides to defend cranberry

PLEASE.

Merus is full of shit. He's working with Moro and planning on killing Buu in his sleep.

I miss the beard.

Attached: moro.png (1000x1003, 195K)

same but chadro is growing on me

Attached: 1553017915184.png (442x407, 147K)

LOL

Moro loves Cranberry and won't kill him when the time comes. It will probably somehow be his undoing.

Attached: happygoat.png (299x299, 80K)

what happened next?

i finally just watched the broly movie
Why is it ok when Broly learns Super Saiyan instantly but not the girl Saiyans?

he's literally becoming this isn't he?

Attached: 1461238187095.jpg (900x1200, 91K)

Caulifla isnt legendary, why can't we complain about that?

Because sexism, it's why people bitch at Towa being smart, 21being strong and Chrona for having a grown up transformation. Women are suppose to shut up and be wives like 18 and Vidal or just flat out disappear like Chi-Chi, Mai and Launch

nah, he'll become this

Attached: zenot.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

He didn't "learn it instantly".

>death of a father=backtingles
are you that Jobhanposter?

>Goku kills King Piccolo by punching a hole through his chest
>Dodoria kills a namekian warrior by punching a hole through his chest
>Dodoria kills another namekian by headbutting his chest
>Frieza almost kills Piccolo by piercing his chest with a death beam
>Cell almost kills Piccolo by destroying part of Piccolo's chest with a ki blast

>Toriyama retcons all of this in the Buu arc saying that namekians can't die unless you destroy their brain, because they can regenerate any part of their body (Piccolo was literally just a head and he regenerated everything else)

Did Toyo do the right thing by ignoring Tori?

Also just now noticed that Dodoria's only got 3 fingers in the manga and his hands were changed in the anime, same thing that happened with the namekians, Cell and Buu

Attached: x5 (4).png (1024x1536, 581K)

>mindless tarzan needs a trigger while Cabba deduces how to trigger it from a technical standpoint

He's going to become more and more youthful until he's a soft goat boy.

Attached: 8e41bc424814ba00ca62c5e30d7217a3.gif (468x520, 2.35M)

they could at least kill someone useless but important to caulifla, for example Kale to explain how caulifla unlocks SS, but let's go with spine meme instead

If he actually admits his feelings for Cranberry, then maybe...

Attached: moro n cranberry.png (485x445, 174K)

>Cabba deduces how to trigger it from a technical standpoint
so it's an asspull, got it

they also forgot that Namek doesn't have a night time and has three suns

That the namakian dragon can grant 3 wishes, that new namek is at the edge of the universe and only someone like Goku who can instant transmission there could find it just flat out ki sense and a ship shouldn't have been enough to get there.

Brody is a 100 time more bullshit than the U6 sayain, at least they had the excuse that their sayain were more evolved. Broly can reach GoD level in 2 hour with no good reason

>generations upon generations of saiyans from multiple universes could never figure out backtingles but some twink did
lol

He's a mutant.

what part of 'legendary' that you don't understand?

Plz this. Let it backfire him like with the Pilaf gang.

Goku jobs to a car.

Lagss, she a db heroes thing

he's never called that in canon.

CRANBERRY IS NOT GAY

Yeah, she's a mysterious yet powerful girl

Attached: SDBH Lagss.png (824x495, 53K)

so was Kale
Never referred as that once in the new movie, he wasn't even at a thousand as a kid, so weaker than 4 years old Gohan

Oh, you're that retard.

>so was Kale
nobody talked about Kale, we talked about caulifla

concession accepted

Is that why people love Vegeta jobbing to 18?

>concession poster
Yep. Should've known.

Attached: 2f8.jpg (832x960, 131K)

no, people love vegeta jobbing to 18 because he had just gotten super saiyan like goku and right after that he gets beat up by a girl, throws a bitch fit and fucks off for a while. That's the only positive 18 has battle wise, the rest is all the semen people have spilled to her as she was the only other girl in the series back then other than Bulma who people probably got tired of because she became used goods, got uglier as she got older til super made her hot again.

why can't moro use the IT? he's a fucking wizard
>inb4 he's sadistic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

leave Moro to me

Attached: deepwater jew.png (544x921, 626K)

Did Frieza deserve it?

Attached: UG05qgC.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>got uglier as she got older
I disagree.

he's fine

Attached: TienFourArms.Ep.099.png (640x480, 254K)

*pats*

Yes

he deserved the 1 hour beating he got from Broly

no one cares about that besides obsessed, autistic, anti-vegeta fags.

Post Moro's face when he realizes the dragon balls are useless unless he knows how to speak in namekian

Attached: 1532122651085.png (500x500, 184K)

Out of mercy, I will allow you to delete this comment.

Broly lost his dad
Girl didn't lose shit

cuck mutt retard faggot go kys reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There's been several years maybe leaps and bounds in technology were made.

So like why didn't Nail fuse with like 50 dudes to try to kill Freeza. I mean he and Piccolo doing a minor version of it went from sub 100k when combined to well over 1 million.

Attached: m.jpg (1600x1000, 99K)

Wow I thought I was the only one who thought that Moro reminded me of xehanort in some way.

>brings back goku to replace chadhan
>turns him into a complete psychopath
why is toriyama so cringe and unbased?

women are worthless creatures

The main reason people cared about Kale is her SS/MLSS designs

I actually like her base design except when she has her yandere look.
I like ponytails, her skins has enough brown to make her more exotic, and her lips are just full enough.

Only characters who have a 2-0 record against someone can reply to this post.

Attached: 1552143034413.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

i concede to my superior master

Attached: deadbee.png (640x475, 463K)

Toyo must've convinced toriyama to abide his bullshit again

Attached: 1553040522106.jpg (1166x622, 245K)

Goatdom Hearts

So Cranberry is actually one of the dead Kais and he's going to summon them all back to this timeline?

based

Attached: 1551976793641.jpg (1181x1107, 221K)

He's going to nuke Namek and go after Piccolo, then turn corrupt him with his power to get a Super King Piccolo as a servant.

and that's how piccolo will get a power-up matching god powers

WOOOAAH!!! IT'S LEIK I'M A KID AGAIN!!!! EPIC!!!!

Attached: 1546269039603.png (722x720, 580K)

Attached: goku vs moro.png (720x1280, 528K)

Attached: moro vs beerus.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

Nail was the only warrior-class Namekian left. Fusing with old men and farmers wouldn't produce the same results as fusing with Piccolo.

Cope.

Freeza was kinda lucky overall huh. It would have taken like what a 5 Nail fusion?

Attached: b.png (453x384, 104K)

Attached: goku-black-saiyajin.jpg (290x290, 11K)

>I need you to kiss my wife

Attached: 1537852396082.jpg (348x348, 23K)

>my universe nearly got destroyed and that's bad
>my universe is being destroyed right now and that's good!

Attached: chadrus.png (440x432, 155K)

Beerus only cared about himself getting destroyed

Why can't Beerus just do his job?

Attached: LOL.png (1024x741, 313K)

Shit, Beerus got infected with WAKU WAKU

A bunch of planets getting destroyed one at a time is not the same as your entire Universe being erased at once. There are quite a few planets in a Universe, you know.

>HOW EXCITING WAKU WAKU
when will tardku become a GoD?

Attached: -.png (645x729, 66K)

one planet = the universe apparently

>0
nah

Attached: 1499449730910.webm (640x360, 2.49M)

Reminder that "SSJ" is wrong in all languages.

>appeals to popularity, legacy, etc.
No excuses.

>nobody is arguing otherwise
They have and continue to (wrong though they are).

When he kisses his wife

And what of the Super version of 3-0? Or is it left even more off-screen than 2-0 was?

Attached: Next time on Dragonball Ultra, 3-0.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

this is all we got. no idea what's being said.
youtube.com/watch?v=B90HJbq-wYw

Cope.

Piccolo isn't a normal Namekian

based Tardrus

Why should Beerus give a fuck about New Namek when the original was already destroyed?

That was probably his attempt at it.

Did it work?

Go back.

Quiet dog.

imagine thinking the fight ended there

youtu.be/2c6KtkVkMEc

Cope Cope cope cope cpe

Goku's new transformation to defeat Moro

Attached: goku jihad.png (478x442, 187K)

>"x" explained!
purge yourself from the fucking genepool. dear lord why do you exist

Based gato

>cope
post the next 10 seconds of that clip you coward

Attached: jgjk.png (1600x900, 947K)

Attached: j.png (1179x1752, 2.16M)

Are cats experts when it comes to getting rid of monkeys?

Attached: puar grin.jpg (210x240, 10K)

absolutely based

Attached: Prince of Jobbers.jpg (1132x1705, 181K)

>that outfit

Attached: bulma.jpg (960x541, 131K)

okay

Attached: SSJobber3.webm (520x292, 2.76M)

>rth
sad.

Attached: Son Jobku.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Attached: 4cebc09fbc7304ebf16784d9e9d7f9ca.png (617x1473, 413K)

I like how Beerus 2-0d both Goku and Vegeta.

Attached: jobren.png (682x768, 536K)

the goat's biggest weakness

Attached: goatfucker.jpg (735x450, 108K)

Attached: you cannot run away from destiny my prince, I will job to you and you will kiss my wife - 3-0 was in (1280x720, 191K)

>more than one person dislikes jobgeta? impossibru!
lmao, go back to jerking off over the 5 seconds of offense jobgeta got on beerus before getting obliterated

Attached: 1552536030331.gif (550x413, 652K)

>Wolves hunt and eat goats
Soon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Litterally no one who watches or reads DB gives three halfs of a fuck about any of the cunts you mentioned.
None of them.
And everyone loves bulma and thinks she's the most important woman and knows she's the second most important character in DB period.
BUH BUH MUH TUFF WOMEN
You want stronk women then there are hundreds of thousands of manga and anime with fighting female protags.
Some of them have actually managed to get popular.

btw how does Bra refer to Trunks? oniichan?

It's not okay.
Everyone and their mother who wasn't paid off by toei or depended on whoring DB to earn their living complained about Broly being fucking stupid as fuck and the rampant GOKU AM DA GREETEST bullshit.
The power levels were all over the place and the battles did that over the top too much movement thing from OP that just pissed me the fuck off.

daddy

that's Jobhan

Attached: vs.png (121x508, 45K)

Goku can't just randomly fucking sense energy on the other side of the fucking universe and instant transmission there.
That's been a fucking thing in DB since forever.

Hell if Goku can do that then why in the fuck do they need Whis to get to Beerus's place?
It's not in another dimension it's in a fixed place in the "living" space just very very far away.

Attached: 1919.webm (1080x1080, 1.36M)

"Canon" broly is a faggot and if we didn't have movie broly he would be the most disliked addition to the mythos since the dykes and twink U6 race.

Attached: b975847b3e657332a540b65c24932b7d.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

and what is this conclusion based on?

Attached: tumblr_p9rrwmI5Pn1xska57o1_400.png (395x564, 102K)

Attached: wink - my wife is alone and in heat bejita-sama v3.jpg (1280x715, 161K)

>using Kamehameha
Ask Cell how that worked out for him.

Attached: pickle junior telling it like it is - vegeta will always defeat goku.jpg (336x371, 47K)

>GODhan killed Cell
>Cell is composed of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza, & King Cold's DNA
>yfw ASUSTEhan killed Dell, Gokek, Jobgeta, Piccolo, Jobza, & Queef Cold in one fell swoop

Attached: 1477591300697.jpg (596x516, 73K)

可愛い

Attached: Cag2l-RUsAA2yTV.jpg (1024x578, 68K)

>more spam
Pathetic.

>Women are suppose to shut up and be wives like 18
18 is the man in that relationship

Attached: db.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Attached: 2-0.jpg (1024x741, 99K)

user, no one likes anything about Nu-broly himself.
He's literally only tolerated because he's "canon broly" and he's pushed because he's new db content by shills and people who make money off of db.
That's it.
He's shit.
He's less compelling the fucking cabba for fucks sake.

Zarbon got his dose from Vegeta though I don't recall visibly seeing his fist on the other side. Perhaps that doesn't quite count.

The list of things he hasn't jobbed to would be much shorter.

Attached: Puar is undefeated against Goku.png (750x425, 323K)

That's not it at all? People got mad over it due to how it involved "Back tingling" or whatever. At least Broly did it normally by getting horrified and furious over Paragus's death.

Attached: DvV74RUU8AAxZ3G.jpg (901x1127, 225K)

Fuck off.

yeah, let's assume that M8 broly never existed, which makes Kale a no show as well, how well is the reception of a bulky saiyan now?

f-friezachads... not you too... beerus was enough...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

FighterZ did him wrong:

-Multi-form only for a heavy (post-patch)
-No multi-arm
-No counter to ki attacks (at least Kamehameha types) with heavy version for reflection
-No third-eye beam (most minor of the bunch)
-No Evil Containment Wave (if they aren't going to have Roshi)
-No Solar Flare (made it exclusive to Krillin)

Super is on another level here (losing to No-Fap Roshi). Even DBM gives him more respect (letting him at least think to magnify Tri-Beam with multi-arm), but then AT's allowances for him were all saved up and spent with holding back Semi-Perfect Cell in a way that goes against how the move was described originally (shouldn't be possible to hold the target back with the attack split enough ways for such spam).

As well you should.

Attached: carrot coping with his fellow dog when done conceding to his master bejita-sama for 3-0.gif (500x591, 840K)

Also, you admitting to Goku that he's better than you during the Kid Buu stuff is a moral loss. Oh and the "2" isn't real because the fight was already called off, and it was a sneak attack after the fight was stopped.

Also Goku beat you by proxy in GT, as someone was using your body in a stronger form than you had and won easily.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Only character who have a 0-2 record against someone can reply to this post. 0-3 soon.

Attached: I've come to job to you again, my prince v2.jpg (641x720, 76K)

Attached: 1.jpg (719x995, 316K)

Attached: 2.jpg (731x991, 309K)

don't attempt to reason with retards, asspulls are ok if you're named Gokek, Jobeta or Jobly. Broly asspulling power-up after power-up and getting to Beerus-tier in 40 minutes was was one of the most stupid things Dragon Ball has ever done. Caulifla and Kale (especially in the canon manga) were nowhere near as bad by comparison, especially since

>Caulifla
is only a mere SSJ, got it off-screen, even after getting SSJ she is vastly outclassed by the top dogs of her arc

it was less offensive than Goten / Trunks getting SSJ without formal training and being about as strong as the Super Saiyans from the Android arc

>Kale
strong as fuck, but her form has severe drawbacks nonexistent on Broly's counterpart, Broly also "improves while fighting" and he is far more powerful (Beerus-tier)

Attached: 1552762493160.jpg (230x244, 17K)

Attached: you finally did it bejita-sama - thanks for kissing my wife.jpg (1280x715, 159K)

is he still alive in GT? I don't remember seeing him there

Attached: 3.jpg (750x1048, 362K)

I WANT TO FUCK RISU SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP HER LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF HER FAT ASS I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN HER RUMP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK RISU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO HER LITTLE WOMB I WANT TO GLAZE HER LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK HER BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF HER BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK RISU I WANT TO FUCK RISU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE TO FUCK RISU I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HER PUSSYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE RISU I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK RISU I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT SHUEISHA-SAMA HELP ME FUCK RISU SO HORNY FOR ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK OH MY FUCKING GOD IMAGINE BEING WOLF LINK AND FEELING HER FAT BUTT AND THIGHS BOUNCING AGAINST YOUR BACK I WOULD BE STRINGING CUMS SHOOTING FAT WOLF ROPES EVERY TIME I FELT HER AGAINST ME FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT TO FUCK RISU I WANT TO FUCK RISU

Attached: 1536296171594.png (1224x2646, 1.32M)

yeah i was really disappointed by this too

t.AIDSjay

who

Do you want to suck her big cock?

>avatarfagging Shithanfag
Every time.

誰?

Attached: 1519792792867.png (640x480, 190K)

>caring about him
just ignore it

uhuhuhuhuh le meme gohan haha

Attached: f835df1a0ba6aefe5637fee7ace071dc.jpg (411x518, 24K)

based!

pretty obvious it's you. you post the same shit everywhere you go.

>J

Attached: retardku learns zammy killed his bitch wife.jpg (221x233, 19K)

sure thing bud

Attached: lol.jpg (341x222, 29K)

Attached: cursed 2-0 forever - vegeta has a shitty rival.jpg (500x281, 49K)

>M-Moro-sama...... I-If you're gonna kill us.... please make Bejita-sama kiss my wife before you do... I just need this Moro-dono. please.....

Attached: GOkek.png (951x841, 345K)

Attached: SS3 Goku shook by the Big Bad Buu (tenks) - v2.jpg (342x404, 88K)

On your knees, Jobgetaposters.

Attached: vegeta in his rightful place.gif (320x180, 1.08M)

Attached: dyspo.png (846x434, 457K)

ctrl+shift+i

>Chiche is better than Bulma
lmfao imagine having such a garbage taste.

yamcha had him right where he wanted him until bulma scared him off

you first

Attached: Space Emperor gets Pounded by 3 Monkeys and a God.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

>FREIZASAMA PLEASE SPARE ME. LET ME SERVE YOU ONCE MORE. I'LL NEVER REBEL AGAIN!!!

Attached: 1539741647615.webm (640x480, 2.99M)

gulp

Attached: j2.png (964x1400, 538K)

based as fuck

Attached: 1552183682223.jpg (1024x800, 185K)

He doesn't mean it. He died for his beloved Prince. Even now, he keeps a spot open in his army for the shota that got away.

Attached: The Prince and his number one fan - Fridge.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Y-yeah but how do they know how many days have passed since there is no night in namek?

>That angry face that little Trunks make at Gohan.
Cute, I didn't noticed it before

>every fandom in Yea Forums uses terms like Blanco and makes their own spin on DBChad memes
Reminder that DBros are the Chads of Yea Forums, and DragonBall is the only anime that the IRL Chad watches. Meanwhile, Chad doesn't even know what the fuck "HunterXHunter" even means.

Attached: DBZ-Release-the-Beast-Training-Stringer-Mens-Bodybuilding-Tank-Top-Fitness-Tank-Top-Shirt-Sports-Ves (960x960, 102K)

Shut up.

Attached: 1473563973280.png (640x360, 325K)

Doesn't seem like it. EoZ had him. Super has him. DBGT:FB had a puppy that looked like him, but unless he got wished younger...It wouldn't count anyway.

You DID protect the future? Right Trunks?

Attached: 1532925793594.jpg (1024x682, 138K)

>DBChads are so powerful that it takes a DBChad to defeat another DBChad

Attached: Lfq8gVi.jpg (960x573, 132K)

le wut

Attached: kid goku realizes he grows up to be a jobber who can't even beat his rival in a fight or beat t (500x282, 314K)

Blanco is a fan term for Hyper mode in anime now, that's how great we are, i.e. will Reiner Blanco kill Eren and shit like that

jesus dbm is fucking awful

Attached: shit.png (819x1131, 485K)

Attached: breasts explains to chilli the pleasure of being kissed by our prince.jpg (1200x1040, 168K)

cringe, I don't get why would anyone watch db after that

DBChads actually exist. The meme is so powerful that it made Zyzz Blanco.

Attached: Chadku.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Yea Forums and Yea Forums mods are always forcing us to discuss on Yea Forums even though it's well known plenty of DBZfags are not Yea Forumsnimefags. Just want to gauge whether Yea Forums is redpilled on Super being terrible and an affront to the old stuff or if you are where the Superpedro defenders come from

Attached: disdain for plebs who do not worship bejita-sama.png (845x479, 481K)

Cry more, Gohanfag.

Attached: vegetable - crusher of carrots - 3-0.png (480x640, 452K)

I'm surprise he doesn't have a mind reading powers. Goku does and he's not even a magician.

You can beat up that guy, but not my Prince. You're on thin ice, Freezer.

Attached: carrot says hold still - no disrespect to the vassal's prince allowed.png (848x480, 466K)

Who didn't get shit on in Super? For some reason Vegetafags are happy about him turning into a tsundere teenager who "hmph!"s every episode and made a clown of himself plenty of times. Don't need to explain Gohan. Don't need to explain Goten/Trunks/Gotenks. Goku was turned into a retard on the level of Family Guy Peter Griffin flanderization. Frieza was treated the most well but in the new movie he is basically Team Rocket status. I guess Trunksfags are content but he looks gay as fuck now.

uncensored please

see

Goatdom doujins when?

Not on a Christian-Chan like this one.

Attached: bejita-sama, my husband doesn't have to watch.png (640x360, 193K)

>Who didn't get shit on in Super?
Gogetacucks

I love Gogeta, my favorite fusion, but he looks retarded for the most part in the new movie. Original looks immensely better.

soon against golden cell

saved

pffft

Attached: 1472781460680.gif (500x321, 2.05M)

if you can't appreciate every Gogeta except GT then you should fuck off, he looked great and aesthetic with blue

Attached: Breaks your 'strongest' character.jpg (720x1222, 91K)

Attached: Freiza's Lips.png (1939x1299, 896K)

You can never understand his pain. Constant and sharp.

Attached: Prince seething over rival who never gives him a challenge.jpg (485x273, 38K)

>OMG 17 WAS THE MVP BROS AMIRI-

Attached: 1521745163771.gif (400x224, 2.73M)

Your Prince didn't let him get away with it. Rest easy, lizard.

Attached: bejita-sama...avenge me.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Yeah I don't get why Super pushed him so hard.

Based Freeza-sama, making Shitgeta cry like the bitch he is.

sorry, give it to Vegito, he needs some screentime after that horrendous performance in Heroes, not like it'll be any different

Attached: Freizasama.png (1244x881, 574K)

Good ol' Chad understands Vegeta's pain.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Why does every Bug villain end up a as samey looking beef cake. This guy looked like he had potential line Frieza but nope.

Attached: ko.png (1045x777, 677K)

Attached: shin confident vegeta won't defeat goku this time - known for his good judgement.jpg (735x397, 29K)

>this is still a technical win for Yamcha

gohan is evenly matched with frieza after the ToP

This but except Super. His eyes look comical, he looks stupid.

right where he wanted him. yep
that's right. bulma had to save goku

it's just how Nu-DB eyes worked, Tori gave him a canon appearance, a win, and an almost accurate personality, what is not to like?

gohan tied with kefla who is the potara fusion where one part was the girl who trashed golden frieza...

>Nu-DB
There's your problem

frieza got cucked to destroy vegeta, king vegeta got cucked, king kai got memed again and literally got a heart attack IRL, shin somehow became a bigger bitch than in buu arc

I legit don't know why people like the violence of DBMV so much. I wish Super actually showed some blood, but Multiverse is just being really violent for the sake of violence, it's even more jarring than Super"S lack of blood.

Oh, trust me, I know there were a lot more, those were givens considering their irrelevancy.

Nobody makes Vegeta cry like Goku.

Attached: when your rival will never actually challenge you in a fight - the suffering of the prince - undefea (300x198, 226K)

nobody ever complained about their eyes and it looked just fine Nu-DB or not boomer

Attached: 1543850194299.jpg (1280x711, 75K)

Because DBZ is an ADULT and MATURE series with MATURE depictions of BLOOD and VIOLENCE.

Attached: gilded fridge cannot even handle carrot vassal.jpg (850x510, 39K)

And of course you're a zoomer

you forgot So yventeenfags

Attached: chestnut cool with prince vegetables always defeating carrot.jpg (427x375, 32K)

uh huh and?

He got shit on for embarrassingly getting much more relevance than he ever deserved in every universe.

Such a masochist

Attached: Eyes on the Prize Dyspo.png (1096x616, 716K)

That explains it all. That explains all the Superfaggotry.

and you nitpicking on eyes which never changed makes you superior?

I'm not nitpicking shit, he is a drastic change in design. A design that is among the best of the franchise.

>makes you superior?
What, zoombug?

>he is a drastic change in design
where?
>inb4 yellow jacket and blue hair

>autistic filenames

His literal face. It's a difference person in the same outfit that's recolored. There's no excuse since they were pretty faithful with Broly(in berserker form at least), and Vegeta looked straight out of Z.

Attached: 1524445080675.jpg (736x1027, 159K)

How do I enjoy Super?

I want more Dragonball in my life, but I can't even make it through the first 10 episodes of this series.

What helps you guys look past it's faults? Do you have any sort of head canon that makes it easier?

Attached: 1473465433035.gif (333x247, 3.34M)

Attached: carrot doesn't understand why his fans get so mad about him always losing to his prince.jpg (230x213, 21K)

what face? it's literally Gogeta? and if you think inconsistent face is a drastic change then you're pretty much nitpicking, he still looks like gogeta not yamcha or some shit

Attached: b.jpg (526x702, 173K)

Behind the scenes politics with the voice actors.
OR
Super is ran by absolutely fucking retarded suits who think the DB IP is any random faggot bullshit IP shounen that has to whore itself to ever loser demo in hopes of fucking getting the most people interested.

Appealing to the queers with whis, black and zamasu, the saiyadykes, and the dyke magical girls in ToP.
Trunks is now a grass eating shoujo faggot and they brought in fucking 17 when they realized that they fucked up so huge with trunks that they had to almost completely write him out of Super completely.
Shit he's even complete shit and the least liked character in the fucking DBH shorts for fucks sake.

I want to make out with her but only because anonymous, smug, weeb sluts turn me on. who knows what she actually looks like.

>how
You don't.

>look past its faults
I don't.

>makes it easier
I shit on it relentlessly.

Attached: vegeta lands the flanderizer - super goku is born.jpg (361x380, 87K)

>zoombug

Attached: ITS LOOSE.png (368x422, 439K)

Based:
Goku
Gogeta
Broly
Freeza
Piccolo
Roshi
Krillin
Buu
Moro

Cringe:
Vegeta
Vegito
Jiren
Gohan
Tien
Yamcha
Cell
Kefla

Attached: 1551734222546.jpg (342x316, 74K)

man i just love them boomerzoomers
them boomzoomwoompoomloomgoomvooms
boomywoomyzoomdoomysoomwoomroomtoomyoom
bloomploomgloomfloomdloompoomboom

>watching movie recaps
that's your own problem

they just pulled his hairline down spergo

>characterfags

forgot about the manga... CHADhan greater than Frieza confirmed

No he fucking doesn't. He literally does not. It's a major difference.

What's wrong with superfags? Do you think the artstyle in Super looked like Z too?

>PLcucks

lmao so autistic.

Attached: 1543612490097.png (579x594, 638K)

Hey, don't be mean to Kefla.

The ONE thing super did better than "Z" (post-Piccolo DB) is giving Bulma a more active role. By the Buu saga she was basically a nagging housewife.

vegeta is undefeated against goku

Attached: 1543874074138.png (540x714, 143K)

what the fuck is different from this face and M12? enlighten me

Attached: poster.jpg (750x1061, 247K)

>How do I enjoy super
You don't.
Skip the retarded horribly and cheaply animated retelling in the first few sagas.
Watch the shitty as fuck movies. They are shorter and better animated. Which is litterally the only thing they have over the tv show.

Then prepare to nitpick every single stupid goddamned logic defying deeply retarded as shit ep story idea and character and shit on it every single week.
BUT that trail passed a long time ago.

Well you can watch for the first hit fight and think of Jiren as future gohan if he went into space to get the dragon balls after trunks was killed and had space adventures along the way.

Jesus, you're posting examples for me. Try turning his hair blue, and tell me if they look the same.

Attached: 1538909418671.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

go watch heroes then

god gogeta is so fucking ugly

Cope Vejobbers

Attached: 1551372628933.jpg (933x492, 139K)

Attached: Prince finds his vassal's fight record against him.png (851x898, 527K)

You better not be samefagging faggot, you typed exactly the way in this post

Attached: 1524355920846.png (852x1136, 1.56M)

just because he doesnt smirk doesnt make him a completely different character

Attached: gogeta_blue___dragon_ball_super___broly_edit___by_skygoku7-dcyi8m1.jpg (1135x703, 132K)

I hate everything about his transformation, he spent like half a second being upset about his dads death and then started raging like a retard. When he transformed, they gave him the smug sadistic smile that original broly would have and it doesn't fit him at all. Objectively the worst intial super saiyan transformation in the entire series, Trunks and Goten were better.

Attached: 0316-009.jpg (1066x1600, 248K)

faceblindness is a sign of autism

Attached: 270535.jpg (225x350, 32K)

>The ONE thing super did better than "Z" (post-Piccolo DB) is giving Bulma a more active role. By the Buu saga she was basically a nagging housewife.

Such as?
Flying the fucking ship?
Calling up a bunch of whores for roshi?

Look.
Anyone who wasn't a saiyajin or half saiyajin was a fucking nagging housewife by that point.
Shit the only and I mean ONLY person who was still relevant and wasn't a saiyajin or a half-saiyajins by the time buu started was fucking Bulma.

Which is why the very idea of bra becoming a fucking fighter rather then following in her mothers foot steps is retarded beyond belief.
BUH BUH SHELL BE STRONG!
Gohan was the most powerful non fused character at the end of DBZ and Goten and Kid Trunks both were android saga and their fusion gotenks woudl only become more and more powerful as they got older and perfected the technique.
Guess where they are?
That's right.
No fucking where.
Oh I didn't forget to mention the non-saiyajins.
They might as well not exist now.

Now look at fucking Super.
That gap is so goddamned wide they might as well not exist in DB anymore.
NO THE FUCKING STUPID CANON RAPING STUPIDITY THAT WAS THEM PUMPING UP 17 KRILLIAN AND ROSHI OUT OF NOWHERE DOES NOT COUNT!

>unironically posting deviantarts

This is some big bait.

LMAO the contrarian is real

Goat turns Cranberry into a beautiful woman with his magic, his queen.

What if Future Trunks and Bulma resurrected and reconstructed Gohan out of parts from Future Android 16. He could have a sweet robot arm that shoots hells flashes and has a giant capsule corp logo on it..

And thats my shitty fanfic idea for the day. donut steel

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (667x1600, 420K)

this scene is so disgusting

Attached: tardkou.png (648x431, 585K)

>wanting edits
>posts one
>D-DEVIANTART...!
just concede, literally

I'd have to agree, which is so prominent amongst zoomers. It shows.

Did Kid Buu try to candy beam Goku in the anime too?

Moro is taking his time, plus the names are hiding them

It's even worse.
They even throw interesting on the nose story ideas under the fucking bus to give goku a fucking blowjob and vegeta sloppy seconds.

It's trash.

Damn you are retarded, I was talking about actually OFFICIAL art as in the one I provided. Holy shit.

Attached: yfw your vassal thinks you'll let him job to you dressed like a clown.jpg (841x481, 51K)

where's the rest

heroes is awful, it was never supposed to be good.

>Cope
Okay.

Attached: What's the score again - Our Prince wants to be reminded.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>still relies on power levels

Attached: 1550810613669.jpg (881x664, 58K)

it's still a fucking M12, if you want to say that his face is different in all shots of M12 then you don't have a right to call out SUper for being inconsistent in faces

The candy beam thing seems to be a fat buu thing.
Also, absorbing other people seems to be a kid buu thing.

DB without power levels or at the very fucking least consistent ways to gauge the strength of people is just random stupid bullshit happening for no reason other then money or story needs it.
AKA

DBSuper and DBHeroes.

I mean look at the fucking broly movie.
Broly went from fighting equally then bodying SSJB vegeta to fighting and getting styled on by goku in base.
The fuck kind of sense does that make on any goddamned level?

It's fucking fan art you dolt

I was trying to remember Kid Buu using the candybeam today, and he did against Goku, and I feel he did against Fat Buu too. Super Buu did against all the extras and Vegito.

Just seems weird for Kid Buu to know about turning people into candy for some reason to me

>all these wrong statements
Let's go over them.

>why Goku didn't kill him
He was crippled. He asked Krillin not to do it (last guy standing). Even promised he would win the rematch (he didn't).

>as if he knew I would become good
He didn't give a shit. Goku was afraid there was nobody else with this power, so he didn't want to gamble on there being others. Same as with Piccolo.

>and is kind
Yeah, really kind. Just a great father, husband, friend, lover, hero, etc.

>the champ
>always loses to Vegeta
>weaker than his son
>couldn't beat this weak Buu on his own
AT is a funny guy having Vegeta say all this shit.

NOTE: Look at Goku in the background spamming ki blasts. This nigger serious? It isn't even like this is the anime. He should know better.

Attached: AT willing Vegeta to always defeat Goku.png (1066x1600, 1.03M)

>IT-IT'S A FANART...!
It's an fan edit of pic related, there's no facial changes you idiot

Attached: gogeta.jpg (480x360, 15K)

you first

Attached: FireShot Capture 011 - MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA - mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp.png (801x620, 497K)

And it doesn't look like the movie Gogeta at all even so!

yeah, do tell the difference then?

What an honor. To hold the princess herself. To give his Prince a chance to rest easy.

Attached: bed of the undefeated - royal chamber of the prince - warrior sleeps.jpg (214x200, 23K)

I can't help people with autism

just the fact that she's a lot more involved in general. the beerus fight takes place at her birthday party, she's at the freeza fight, she's all over the FT arc, has another good scene with Vegeta in the ToP arc (Bra's birth) and has more screentime in the movie than any z-fighter not named goku or vegeta.

what did bulma do in the namek saga? hide in the mountains doing fuck all. cell saga? had a baby offscreen and fixed 16. buu? fuck all. toriyama made little effort to incorporate the second most important dragon ball character into his later stories whereas in super she feels important again.

>O-OHNO I GOT CORNERED! HOW COULD I LOSE?!? I-I KNOW H-HE MUST BE AN AUTIST!
kek

Attached: Toshiba commemorates Vegeta's 3-0 over Goku v3.jpg (1280x718, 108K)

>Traumatic emotional event to trigger super saiyan
>broly is upset for half a second, his retard rage pushes him through
cope, Kale's homolust was far more believable and so was Caulifla's autism.

You have literal autism if you think these look the same, your own example proves you wrong.

yeah, go back to

>he did against Goku
No.
He in canon never used the candy attack on Goku.
It's something that he got after he ate the fat kai.

While Kid Buu is an existence that is older then the multiverse and maybe even Zeno and is a sentient mass of malevolent pure magical chaos, he does not know how to use magic.

Attached: goku learns of his prince's passing - no more jobbing - no more kisses for his wife.jpg (400x566, 35K)

has anyone ever seen a tall vegeta fan? honest question.

Attached: shortgeta.jpg (665x1024, 393K)

it's still half Goku and Vegeta combined just like the original, you got no argument and i suggest you form one now

he is using it right here in the most canon of sources

Doesn't really prove that he can read minds also i realized i wasn't very clear but rather than reading minds i meant seeing a persons memories like goku did here:
youtube.com/watch?v=7rfjmUZ7gEA
If moro had that then finding the dragonballs would have been a lot easier.

I have no argument while you move goalposts. Alright then, concession accepted.

>Goku and Vegeta nearly ded by the time goat boi got bored with them
>a gorillion fused Namekians couldn't even get close to Moro before getting Dr. Gero vs Yamcha'd without him even looking

At this point no matter what happens, I want Moro to win to let him crash this series with no survivors. Let the goat shitpost the universe to death.

>OH NO HE MOVED HIS GOALPOST FROM GOGETA'S FACE TO GOGETA'S FACE! THIS IS VERY VERY DIFFERENT!
nice

Nope

Attached: a6f839c4efa1722697ed4f23b3946776.png (680x952, 425K)

I'd tell you my height but you would just say I'm lying so there's no point.

Attached: Manletku.jpg (992x1504, 412K)

Are you fucking retarded?
Bulma does nothing except be there as the rich chick who's house they bum around at sometimes.
That's it.

She does absofuckinglutely NOTHING in Super that anyone else couldn't have fucking done.
In the Namek Saga?
Fucking what?
Are you upset that she wasn't out kicking ass and taking names or something?

She was classic fucking bulma.
Super bulma is just some rando rich milf.

Oh, it's one of you retards. Keep baiting.

Random energy attack. Not candy beam.

So then you honestly believe that these two look the same?
Or are you just going to stubbornly go down with the ship. I cannot believe someone would deny this, it's been well known that Shintani brought a wholly new direction to the series. How to you debate this? This is one of the biggest examples of his style.

at least Deku is likely to become at least 6 feet tall due to one for all gains while Levi and Vegeta are permanlets

people still watch attack on titan? they didn't tune out when the shounen protagonist turned into a giant and started fighting like he was in a tournament arc?

then tell me the difference? is that so hard? even this user pointed out some minor stuff like his hairline how come you can't?

When has any Buu ever fired a random energy attack from the head penis that looked exactly like the candy beam?

is this teen Goku? In Z he always is taller than Yamcha

Attached: z warriors.gif (500x281, 1024K)

Because it's his literal face. You can see it, Jesus fuck, from the beginning I said how comical his eyes look. His original eyes are small, sharp, and edgy, and he had resting stern face. Even when he does smile he looks nothing like Nu-smug Gogeta. They're fucking different. You want to like the new shit version fine, but pretending like they look the same is delusional or just pure retardation. He looks like bad fan-art.

manlet characters only appeal to manlet fans, is just like Wolverine before they casted Hugh Jackman to be him in the movies

Same way goku randomly shoots energy blasts out of his eyes or kamehawaves from his feet.

Why wouldn't a Kamehameha work? Ki blasts kill people

okay so the eyes are sharper? good start, what's next? their smile is different? sure, i suppose i could defend by saying Blue still had his sharp look when he smiled like pic related while M12 smiled a laid back smile, now more give me more, you don't expect a saiyan could turn into an android just because a simple minor eye and smile artstyle right?

Attached: VG.png (676x497, 621K)

Yamucha is 183cm
Goku is 175cm

the anime is always wrong
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10196

>muh character book profiles
there isn't a single franchise out there were those things have ever been relevant.

Yamcha is a manlet.

>toriyama's word isn't canon
cope lol

when is gokek gonna bite moro?

Yeah.

Attached: Pickle is Vegeta's biggest fan - after Goku, vassal among vassals.jpg (599x411, 66K)

Piccolo = Chad
Goku = Chad
Gohan = Chad
Tien = Chad
Yamcha = manlet
Vegeta = turbo manlet
Kuririn = dwarf
Chiaotzu = dwarf

kek

Buus have only ever fired candybeams from there, and they look exactly like that.

>muh head canon
okay fag

>ki blasts kill people
Not that one. Not on this person.

Attached: tien when he sees a kamehameha v2.jpg (150x211, 15K)

>Goku = Chad
no, I'm pretty sure 5'8 is a manlet, and 183 is bigger than 175

Attached: cd8.jpg (915x678, 222K)

I have nothing more to say to a delusionalshitter who is pretending like there hasn't been a dramatic shift in artstyle since Super began airing and again with the new movie and acting like having completely different eyes is fucking nothing.

Parents

Attached: IMG_5179.jpg (800x800, 130K)

It would be funny if Moro were the first villain to bite Goku instead of being bit by him

btw I never understood why there is so much deep symbolism about goats in cultism, they're the silliest animals on Earth after dodos went extinct

Attached: goat7.jpg (612x406, 55K)

>Nobody said that it would be a little different, but complete change of appearance? based on your headcanon, sure because Gogeta still looks like Gogeta not Jiren or Trunks

Attached: manletku.png (500x750, 155K)

why the fuck did i greentext ffs

17 is also a manlet

Attached: 17 manlet.jpg (1002x754, 94K)

One of the few times AT got the scale right.

Attached: which fights did Goku lose to Vegeta - from the jobber himself.jpg (551x310, 35K)

Attached: 2-0.jpg (610x750, 522K)

Attached: thinking piccolo.png (112x100, 7K)

Attached: pickle admires vegetable.jpg (444x309, 42K)

even doc is amazed by his own dose

>An entire episode of Vegeta admitting Goku is the number one, better than him in any way
>Dogs still think there's a contest

Attached: thanks doc - prince vegetable.jpg (366x407, 61K)

>still think there is a contest
>while knowing the streak
When will they learn? Must they be reminded? Again?

Attached: Today - my prince will remind them.jpg (490x368, 62K)

Attached: IMG_4417.jpg (251x156, 19K)

Why?

Attached: 42FCC41E-A58B-4612-9431-A266856D037C.png (1560x1942, 2.54M)

Too hard to animate...with less fingers than normal?

Attached: one more time grandpa - time to job to our prince again.gif (500x375, 995K)

dodoria and cell are an improvement with less fingers. not too keen on buu and picollo though

Attached: Vegeta contemplates what comes after 3-0.png (384x384, 109K)

completely irrelevant outside of the fight with buu. especially just knowing what actually took place.

Attached: 1-0.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

something about japanese SJWs believing characters with less than 5 fingers are offensive to people that lost their fingers on accidents

Toei has no respect for Toriyama's art.

goku never got up at this point. while vegeta was still on his feet.

Attached: 1550797938824.png (363x287, 50K)

Maybe something to do with the yakuza cutting off their pinkies.

Attached: tfw no balls - carrot isn't impressed with bloomer's pillow.jpg (949x1200, 231K)

Attached: imsendingyoubacktoreddit.png (721x403, 493K)

>toeitacos will defend these blatant tracings
Yikes

post characters that canonically never met Goku in the entire series

Attached: Guldo.png (1366x768, 749K)

>Moro destroyed the Iragi Star System and brought about mass extinction on 320 planets.

So, uh, 10,000,000 years ago there were over 320 planets with life on them and now, thanks to the Kais, whose job is to create new planets with life, that number is now back to....what was it again? 28?

This is dumb.

Attached: 1548101889412.jpg (480x281, 16K)

Blame Buu and Freeza

Frieza's main job was to buy planets, not blow them up. He made an exception for Vegeta.

almost half of the ToP contestant?

i dont know why but the manga version of this scene is the funniest shit 1/2

Attached: 030.jpg (800x1200, 179K)

2/2

Attached: 031.jpg (800x1200, 219K)

>Prince won't kiss him
>throws a fit
Frieza was just the founding member of the club of people after his magical lips.

Attached: wake carrot when it is time to job to his prince again.gif (498x276, 1.68M)

damn that goku looks rough

Probably afraid to get kill stolen on again.

Attached: cutting through to lizardfags - 1-0.jpg (564x884, 104K)

kefla should have a tail

THIS

why doesn't goku go SS3 AND THEN go SSB?

why does he always go SS1 > SSB?

Wouldn't SS3SSB be massively more powerful than SSB?

>goes to Earth
>jobs
>goes to Namek
>jobs multiple times, dies
>gets revived, goes to Earth and trains for 3 years
>jobs
>trains for 2 years in the Time Chamber
>jobs
>trains for 7 years
>jobs, dies
>gets revived again
>jobs
>goes to his wife's birthday party
>jobs
>trains with a literal divine being and attains godly power
>jobs
>selected for a tournament against another universe
>beats up a 12 year old, jobs
>goes to the future to save his son's world
>jobs
>trains for a year in the Time Chamber and returns to the future
>jobs
>selected for a multiversal tournament with the universe on the line
>jobs
>investigates a disturbance on Earth
>jobs
>investigates a disturbance on Namek
>jobs

Attached: 1552534927564.gif (500x424, 567K)

Could this perhaps be a Tori-geta he drew for the manga?

how strong would UI 21 be

Don't forget that he literally cries like a bitch when he can't win.

her 100% candy power while dodging everything? i don't it would be any different than usual 21

SSBKKx20 > Broly

She'd still lose to the cock.

no one could touch her

based on what?

Not canon retard

>even feature films copy now
Enjoy your 3D Xenoverse model Gogeta.

Post-ToP Goku's power.

Reminder that Post-ToP Goku is immensily more powerful due to what he gained from UI. UI made goku more powerful the more he used it.

he used zenkai, UI doesn't provide any raw powerups it merely unleash your potential, technically a better mystic

reminder to ignore all base goku = jiren retards

Osu!

Attached: Girlkuxeno.jpg (678x960, 90K)

>Jobrentards already seething even without mentioning them
KEK BASED

Attached: 5b6f46b2e5bd9.jpg (950x475, 48K)

>the material literal calls it a power up

>mongoloid speedwatchers still think it isn't

yea no more (You)'s for you

But literally nothing you said is wrong, what the fuck are you even trying

It'd also be massively less stable than regular SSB. Why he hasn't at least learned how to go SSB2, however...

prove it

Attached: UI.png (540x291, 156K)

>Cranberry is Xigbar
man

Reminder that bejita is a cuck who will never reach Goku's potential. It's been decades and bejita the manlet still hasn't gone SS3

we haven't seen him fight at full power in the manga since the ToP. he'll probably get the full aura blue next time he fights Moro and do better than Vegeta with it

Goku has seen Bulma naked multiple times, but Vegeta has never seen Chi-Chi naked.

I'ts not a retcon, regeneration requires energy so the stronger you are the more you can regenerate. Namekian jobbers can't survive a hole in the chest

Post characters that have unironically defeated jobgeta in combat.

Attached: Recoome.png (640x480, 1.18M)

Attached: AraleNorimaki01.png (316x361, 167K)

We don't even know if Nail was already fused or not

Attached: SuperZarbon3-1[1].png (315x400, 149K)

Attached: freeza-final-form-dbz.jpg (680x474, 52K)

Wait, so are we getting blood and gore back again. Nice.

>double jobber form
Is this how he goes out for 3-0? Destroys himself before Vegeta can even lay a hand on him?

>the material literal calls it a power up
lmao, powerup for reflexes sure, stop equaling our complex UI with your mere transformation Zcucks,it's a pure martial arts technique

Attached: Manga UI.jpg (800x1200, 195K)

>186026204
>promotional manga
not even trying are you

sure, ignore that user

*canon manga

Attached: Fridge realizes his Prince is undefeated against Goku.jpg (968x976, 262K)

that doesn't say anything about UI not being a powerup.

Well, the seven deadly sins are represented by several animals and the lust (one of the most "popular" sins) is represented by the goat

Attached: Vegeta about to be GOAT'd.png (733x1100, 858K)

so you agree that UI merely reflex powerup and made you better at it without raw power modifier? great!

>Girlku
Would definitely be trying to get with her Prince. This dog should just know her place.

nice headcanon

Freeza, the saiyans, Buu, Molo... U7 just had too much planet busters

>no argument
>still believe base goku back then can't beat Jiren with his own
>autistic about (You)
>pulls the H-HEADCANON card
nice, thanks for your 10/10 discussion ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if he can read minds and learn namekian that way

>is a cuck
That would be Goku.

>Goku's potential
Always losing to his rival while the MC?

>still hasn't used a jobber form
You're not wrong. He tends not to fail with the debut of a given form, either.

Attached: I'm the MC and this is my show where I always lose to my rival - Goku the Carrot Cuck.jpg (298x728, 47K)

i accept your consession

>has seen Bulma naked
He's little different from a house cat in terms of sexual threat to her. No drive at all.

>never seen Chi-Chi naked
You said the thing that hurts Goku the most.

Attached: hfw no prince kisses for his wife this year either.jpg (235x321, 31K)

>pulls the concession card
Alright come on boyo, next one, i suggest dogposting

Attached: openwide.jpg (717x405, 34K)

>has had THREE children
>not a sexual threat

Post characters that have unironically defeated Jobku in combat.

Attached: 1553032079783.png (128x132, 22K)

Part of what made Tien a tough opponent was that he could nullify the Kamehameha. And remember that back then, there was no such thing as energy potato spam. Every ki blast was a named technique that was treated as a fighter's special finishing move.

Unbeaten

Attached: IMG_4857.jpg (1638x2048, 588K)

Attached: Cat1-Goku0.gif (333x250, 1.32M)

Wrong. Chi-chi only raped him once. Gohan is the parent of Goten. His attempts to get his Prince to fuck his wife don't quite rise to the level of a sexual threat.

Attached: carrot realizes he is a cuck.jpg (215x300, 34K)

since he can nullify everything does that mean he could technically replace bardock and planet vegeta will be safe?

-

Attached: this isn't jobbing trust me.webm (542x304, 2.85M)

Is there anything more pathetic on this earth than Jobgetafags?

Attached: 1553063018214.jpg (720x480, 106K)

Gokufags

Gohanfags

Cope

Vegetafags, Gohanfags, and Jirenfags are the worst.

gokufags for sure. especially after super like what is their excuse?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Gamma Burst Kamehameha when?

Attached: Gamma Burst Flash in DBS Broly merchan.png (1351x742, 1.32M)

>

Attached: Jobku Supercut.jpg (9999x3685, 3.89M)

And yet I just bet it is missing a few. I'll look through it properly later.

Attached: The Prince accepts your concussion.gif (500x226, 471K)

I always thought that in the context of OG Dragon Ball, Tien just knew a technique that could unravel attacks like the Kamehameha. Or perhaps said technique was tailored to unraveling the Kamehameha specifically, as the Turtle School was the Crane School's enemy/rival.

But Im sure if Tien tried to pull that shit in Z, he'd just get overwhelmed and die.

Attached: 634px-YBB7.jpg (634x480, 30K)

You realize the boost would still apply to the Broly fight right? Which using Toei canon would mean Goku Blue from the Broly movie would be way above any ToP Blue. Wrath Broly was equal to that Goku. Broly then gets a 50x boost when he goes SS. Which means Broly before he raged out for an hour was equal to SSBKKx50.
Then he got more powerful and of course another 'form'

When did Vegetatards start getting so uppity? They were always delusional but this is just pathetic.

Attached: 1b6fe95e458818490427b06338beb7a7.jpg (600x880, 121K)

you okay user

>and the lust (one of the most "popular" sins) is represented by the goat

There goes Cranberry's asshole

Attached: stressed cranberry.png (250x231, 53K)

Attached: yfw your father is undefeated against the MC.jpg (145x147, 14K)

They've been this way for a while.

Sensible.

Attached: doofus triclops inspires retarded future fused child.jpg (371x746, 115K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH

Attached: smol and kawaii prince steps on the MC's chances of ever winning against a rival ever again.jpg (281x750, 48K)

Reminder that by the end of ToP:

Surpressed Jiren > MUI Goku > LSS Broly > SSBE Vegeta > Low tier GoDs >>>> Gohan > Kefla >>>>>> SSBKKx20

Muchacho, Ikari Broly is already equal to whatever their full power is, KK or evolution is just a meme that seething retards think holds any water.
SS Broly is more than 50x SSBKKx20

>SS Broly is more than 50x SSBKKx20
nice headcanon

lol no

Problem, cucky?

>Broly
>weaker than jiren and MUI
(You)

Attached: spic eating a cum.jpg (558x446, 51K)

>still taking stock in the modifiers
Only Oozaru can be trusted. KK isn't even a thing anymore.

Attached: kawaii prince spots a jobber MC.jpg (600x800, 66K)

>cucky
Are you fucking 12?

Reminder that 2 arcs have passed and that jobren is nowhere near SS CHADly, nevermind the rest.

Attached: 1531651039928.gif (462x260, 3.73M)

Never seen those pics from the left.

Attached: Goku observes his Prince's handiwork - Dead Cuck Vassal honored.jpg (386x285, 41K)

Yeah, it's actually thousands of times since he only has 1 form!

Agreed. This movie proves the Toei fiction non canon. I'm just saying even if we follow Toei logic, it puts Broly far above anything Goku in capable of even when Broly is basic SS. And by Toei logic, and Toei logic fanboys, I think they think Goku gets to Omen level in either Blue or KK after even UI usage. Which uses their own logic, works badly against them.

Can't even hold the bait for 2 posts kek
Jobrenspichantards are the hoes of Yea Forums

Attached: Carrot delusions - of all the things that will never happen this will happen last.jpg (712x1200, 137K)

Attached: prince vegetables having carrots for lunch.jpg (1000x668, 112K)

Attached: wow vegeta wins as always.jpg (268x270, 47K)

Attached: waiting for the next free win from the clown - vegeta style power napping.jpg (564x773, 178K)

>Also Goku beat you by proxy in GT,
Excellent point and true user.

Attached: 1552704512787.png (1920x1011, 373K)

Attached: why do I not smell bejita-sama on you, woman.jpg (696x539, 83K)

>moral loss
Not a combat loss. The score remains.

>fight was stopped
Goku sure thought that until he got reminded upside the head (like his retard fans). It only finished when he went face down.

>some guy lost to Goku with Vegeta's body
Pathetic. The real Vegeta never loses to Goku.

Nope. Not the real thing.

Attached: spoiler - vegeta is undefeated against goku v2b.jpg (100x100, 7K)

>Nope. Not the real thing.
Sure it is.

You did watch Dragon ball GT? Didn't you?

Attached: Nothing wrong with Dragon ball GT.png (640x286, 188K)

>sure it is
>guy in another's body
Nope. Otherwise Vegeta would be 3-0 in canon, rather than 2-0. Speaking of which, know what GT isn't? Were AT behind it, this is all that would happen:

Attached: final reminder.png (1305x1501, 2.67M)

Fuck off

Toriyama would agree with his assessment.

Attached: heard you were disrespecting bejita-sama, anon....jpg (1280x720, 75K)

But only if you paid him enough to pretend to care about whores.

Attached: AT telling lies - goku will never defeat vegeta.jpg (331x352, 49K)

Attached: Roshi on Goku's chances against Vegeta - Knows AT's will is absolute.jpg (345x272, 33K)