This last arc is just straight up shounenshit garbage. Not to mention the horrid pacing...

This last arc is just straight up shounenshit garbage. Not to mention the horrid pacing. I'm glad it'll all be over soon.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XLGoPw0Dg8
imgur.com/a/qrfOE7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AOTY
Stay mad

Why aren't repeated bait threads bannable?

/thread

i swear nothing pleases you fuckers

Isn't the whole series shounenshit?

No, that's just what idiot manga elitists thought and now they're ass blasted that everyone else is enjoying this arc way more than they did because it's actually good.

Attached: 1552880908245.png (540x700, 212K)

Implying mob was ever not shounenshit

Its very well done shonen fighting

You do realize this is shounenshit right?
No one cares about the story as long as the sakuga stays at the top.

i think mob is the example of how a shounen can be equilibrated in develop of characters and still having amazings fights, still mad faggot

Attached: 1551146289872.png (802x626, 47K)

Don't you faggots have anything constructive to say

First time posting this thread. Cry me a river, faggot.

Character development is over. Mob learning to be mean to others doesn't count, specially when it's explicitly stated so that the mongoloids still watching (like me) don't feel left behind.

it was badass kiddo, refine your taste and then you can comeback

yes, the execution of the animation is clear and has a lot of impact but sometimes the only thing i don't like is the soundtrack. is kinda bland

the development of mob is not over in the final arc explain that he still insecure of himself and he has to accept
himself

>equilibrated in develop of characters and still having amazings
Learn English, holy shit.

>sometimes the only thing i don't like is the soundtrack.
Mob is unironically my favorite anime and I have to agree with this. The music does not do the visuals or the plot progressions justice. It all just sounds too repetitive and bland sometimes. And other times it's just completely absent. Can you imagine if we had a great OST accompanying Shimazaki's fight against the Scars last episode?
Admittedly the music has been better in season 2 than it was in season 1. The music during the novel reconstruction and the emotional climax of Reigen's Arc really hit the mark.
But I wish we had some really good tracks all throughout. TPN isn't the best anime, but it's music, for instance, has been consistently wonderful. I wanted the same for Mob.

Don't confuse Yea Forums for being a single person. I'd say there are far more people here that love than that hate it.

it's good but it doesn't have a lot of the godlike pacing and panelling that ONE has in the manga.

Fun fact for you all. The instrument used in some of the notable tracks in the show that sound like a kazoo actually aren't produced by one, they're produced by a mechanical instrument called a seamoon which can simulate voices. youtube.com/watch?v=2XLGoPw0Dg8

Disagreed honestly, this arc dragged out far, far harder in the manga compared to the anime. The anime makes everything feel more complete with how snappy the pacing is funnily, this episode was a perfect example of that with how focused the ep was despite so many characters feeling like they got equal moments to shine.

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: brainfish.png (800x800, 84K)

ok

FUCK reigen

why are people pretending like this wasnt horribly paced? This is actually some of the worst Ive seen

Im not saying the story is bad but obviously its way too fast

imgur.com/a/qrfOE7w

Can we PLEaSE continue talking about this, what the fuck

Attached: cry.png (285x398, 165K)

Can we please pretend this doesn't exist?

Attached: 1552689237629.jpg (950x1078, 156K)

No one gives a fuck about your blog faggot, go back to your moeshit please.

well that wouldnt really be that fun, user

Attached: disappointed.png (725x725, 68K)

Salt splash!

Kill yourself.