What does Yea Forums think of Grancrest War?

What does Yea Forums think of Grancrest War?

Attached: 67054036_p0.jpg (1181x1748, 1.27M)

Absolute trash. We have a MC with no spine, this bitch (op pic) that seems like only real human unlike all the other NPCs in the anime. Ah, yeah, anime also has NTR or well some slut that gave her virgin body up to a sandnigger even though she loved some aryan fag.

Attached: 1540688610222.jpg (1280x1280, 204K)

Rushed pacing and some shitty animation hurt it, but it was enjoyable for the most part.

Attached: fqlaAB1.jpg (859x1200, 545K)

I enjoyed it because of the threads

Sort of generic fantasy with stupid lightspeed pacing, couldn't be assed to keep up with it.

Lots of hilarious battle quality and stupid ending.
Still good enough

It was really rushed but I still liked it, Theo and Lassic bromance was worth watching

The pacing was fucked six ways to sunday since they had to cram the entire thing into two cours, but it was done well enough that it didn't detract too much from the whole
I am also a huge sappy sucker for endings like that, so it made me feel good

Native isekai power fantasy garbage. Throw in some cuck fantasy and you got a fast cash in on people starving for some power fantasy side dish before going back to their main trash.

Cuckshit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Grancrest Senki - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.14.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

>Native isekai
whoever came up with this meme is a genius

Loved it.
Based SandBro took virginity of big titty blonde princess as payment

>We have a MC with no spine
Theo was a straight up chad. The spineless one was that Lord who let his true love get Arabbed.

Attached: grancrest theo siluca closedeye.png (1280x1419, 2.66M)

>Episode 09 - The Blacked Princess

Also, it needed more of nude queens.

Attached: nude queens.jpg (1421x1512, 207K)

Would have been better if MC wasn't as successful as he was. Although I appreciated that he confessed early to Siluca and actually killed his enemy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Grancrest Senki - 17 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.15_[2018.05.04_21.05.32].png (1280x720, 732K)

Attached: fantasy chad and stacy.webm (900x506, 2.84M)

I unironically loved it

Attached: gran slut gaze.webm (720x404, 88K)

Started watching it a couple days ago, on episode 12. Like it so far

This.

The girl was cute but the MC was shit and when I read about NTR I instantly dropped it.

Shit, but this girl deserves more doujins (as long as they keep the tits nonexistent she's pretty hot).

I dropped it at the NTR bait (Theo loses and the girl becomes the property of some other fag to save him). Didn't even get to the real NTR of a side char.

>expected Record of Lodoss War 2
>got incredibly badly paced show, magefus and consensual rape with muslim prince

It could've been something great. But instead they decided to fuck everything up.

It's somehow both stupidly simple and incomprehensible to follow. I feel like there are some scenes where you'll miss plot even if you just blink they are crammed so badly, it's been a while since I seen anime that makes you feel like you are holding your breath for 20 minutes this thicc.

It felt like first two episodes were Fire Emblem knock-off and then it turned into Gundam Zeta with zero to no transition.

>consensual rape
>>consensual
>>rape

Attached: 1523609626183.jpg (530x458, 36K)

Shitposting thanks to that episode.

it was rushed, but I enjoyed it

It was fun to watch its insanely fast pacing it wasn't good pacing but the absurd speed was entertaining to watch. Probably ruined the story and emotional impact across the board though.

It was pretty shit. I sat through all of it but wouldn't recommend it.

Yes?

Attached: valvrape.jpg (1280x720, 61K)