One piece

i love pre ts robin!

Attached: 1551390915041.gif (500x440, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecepodcast.com/2015/03/20/piece-out-isle-of-man-the-saturation-of-sexism-in-dressrosa/
youtube.com/watch?v=CGOPPzh8TJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=urw8qI-Zv_E
dictionary.goo.ne.jp/word/en/奪う/
youtube.com/watch?v=EUY2kJE0AZE
youtube.com/watch?v=PnauET6TwYI
youtube.com/watch?v=G415x5zYDn8
youtube.com/watch?v=ser6i1UbOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=hTD3LhS7TXE
youtube.com/watch?v=2p7EidpOy88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Made her white
>Gave her soccer mom hairstyle and facial features
Way to fucking ruin a character Oda, good job

I love Chopper. Is a shame Oda complete and utterly destroyed the character

Attached: choppy.jpg (219x230, 7K)

She was just tanned because of alabasta. She was always white

She wasn't white in her flashbacks, user.

She was always tanned.

according to oda she was always white, they just fucked it up in the anime and used the timeskip as an opportunity to correct it.

>not realizing the tan was a color choice in the anime and they changed it as it went on to match the manga more

I love the tan look on her too but I gotta level with you user

Attached: Robin_Laughing.png (488x632, 524K)

Robin was made for Sanjis cock

Attached: 010c69efd46c54e836e36fd701b288aba98de03e_hq.jpg (640x859, 103K)

I won't talk about design
Robin is the proof that muh character development isn't always a good thing. She really became boring now, typical background ara ara cake. Her and Chopper are my biggest disappointment since the timeskip.

Everyonce on a while a D appears. A D is someone with the will to be free, an error to the system. They're not much if they're restrained, but a powerful D can fuck up the system since it is so out of it that can't be controlled. Roger is the proof of this, and scared the shit out of the goverment because reached some answers. They guy didn't give a F about spreading them tho, at least not directly. So, since the World Goverment was created, there have been plenty of Ds, and becasue Oda, they all loved strawhats. And this one belongs to a "giant" Roger. Probably Joy Boy, considering how fucking big the Noah is.

Attached: Giant.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Too bad, brown looked way better.
Still doesn't excuse him from giving her those awful hairstyles which accentuate her huge forehead post-ts. And I hate her sunglasses so fucking much

lewd thread?

Attached: 6e681c9b0d91997990a1a4fa4ecdb9c2.jpg (1280x690, 140K)

I'm a bangfag myself and do agree, but she has had some hairstyles post-ts that did her justice, like how she wore it in Dressrosa.

Attached: nico_robin_685_by_berg_anime_dcn8ni0-fullview.jpg (1024x1059, 97K)

sure

here's the colored Hina, nsfw version here:
sorry it took so long, i didnt have any time to finish it up until today. If you have any requests, plug them and I'll see if I can finish them for later in the afternoon

Attached: hina_censored.png (3111x2367, 1.36M)

That's not as bad as but she's still wearing those awful sunglasses, and her hat is silly. Idk, I'll never like Robin as much as I did pre-ts

Attached: Ultimate Sanji.png (968x693, 512K)

Attached: 1598676475786.gif (475x275, 492K)

Baby 5 doing cooking in a naked apron for her husband as Sai notices her and looks at her in shock/embarrassed perversion

Compare these. Nu-AnimuRobin is pale as fuck even compared to the manga.

I thought it was only Nami but now Robin can't be talked about without shippinfags
Yikes

zoro wanted to become the best swordsman before his promise with kuina
why

ginrummy teasing drake

Sanji is explicitly a genetic failure

Attached: 527438.jpg (850x1518, 152K)

Would you read a One Piece shoujo ?

Attached: ONE.PIECE.full.630880.jpg (1542x1060, 277K)

Urouge doing a Happiness Punch.

Attached: your post.jpg (1053x692, 354K)

See I'm in the opposite camp that loves that damn hat. Her outfit in Dressrosa is one of my favorites in general really. I just find it really cute.

Attached: tumblr_nmpr417Ksb1tp5yuio3_1280.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

Attached: one piece.png (950x625, 565K)

>Sabo? This is Hack.
Wow, Oda seriously went and wrote himself into the story just like that?

Attached: 1541755836935.jpg (583x395, 194K)

well nami wins in that pic because she has the bigger box

>Yikes posting
Is there a more useless and brain dead type of post?

Based

Yes but with SaNa

Attached: tumblr_orqk5cxUcA1ui1vclo1_1280.jpg (957x763, 317K)

does hack know Mont D'or?

>Thank you!!!
Hey guise, why was he mentioning a good thing of Sanji like if it was bad?

Is that the most funny pannel in OP?

I love him!!!
Also, SPOILERS TONIGHT maybe. Don't call me a liar when you don't see any spoilers in a few hours

Attached: Little Kuri.jpg (695x824, 180K)

Know your place Usopp

Attached: 564864.jpg (470x500, 72K)

Ill call you the L word

Law in love with reiju

You KNOW they were setting this up when the first two crewmates to meet after the TS is these two

I cant believe there are people who think Ussop had a point in this arc

Why did Oda have to ruin her? Why did the anime have to make her deformed?

why isshe so tall

anime ruins everything

>Why did the anime have to make her deformed?
Toei just sucks

Only if it retains all of its mystery, wordbuilding, humor and adventure.

The only fight that can top Luffy vs Lucci.

Attached: 15555655665.jpg (682x1000, 303K)

Attached: tumblr_oahfstMLcF1so92tco1_500.gif (500x331, 1.63M)

she's "tall" only for manlets

The Dynamic Duo!

Attached: DD.png (564x835, 585K)

Have you ever read a shoujo before? The girl characters are usually the protagonists so the male love interest is usually cool or aloof. Sanji would NEVER work in a shoujo because he's always so down to fuck, and also kind of a manwhore horndog. He's not really anything that's emotionally rewarding for young female readers. Girls like characters like Zoro or Katakuri, hell even Luffy. Characters who have to have their affection earned, thus learning more about them in the process.

In short, SaNa is the pathetic male virgin's self insert ship.

>implying you're taller than her

>188cm/6'2"
She's tall

I'm whole one cm taller than her with mean she would let me fuck her

She’s over 6ft

>not being at least 2m tall
the incel fate

Attached: 1547406157649.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Manlet cutoff in One Piece is 9 feet.

I get the general premise, but considering to Franky, Robin, and Hancock’s age difference with everyone else, wouldn’t it make more sense if they were teachers?

Reminder that Oda hates SaNa and doesn't hesitate to shit on the sanacunts.

Attached: 1545656564879.jpg (503x798, 65K)

I wonder when Luffy is gonna hit his second growth spurt like Garp and reach 9 foot. How tall was Roger anyway?

Attached: 1509566473940.png (900x758, 174K)

Brook is probably the teacher, Robin, Franky, and Hancock can be seniors.

9 foot

People in OP are 3m tall and still manlets.

>second growth spurt like Garp
?
also Roger was 2,74cm

Spoilers in 2 hours

>Being a freak
Ew kimoi

Zoro is canon gay
He puts the sword in his mouth to keep himself from sucking penises
I mean seriously, a guy who likes having 3 big hard “swords” (one in his mouth and in each hand), cmon oda it’s not even subtext

t that manlet before Auger

Attached: uv2SDJq.jpg (1200x885, 245K)

You know she canonically has a hairy bush down there right?

Fuck off, Sanji. Zoro will never be your boyfriend.

Garp is like 9’6 or something like that. No way he was that tall when he was younger.

Jokes on you, fag. I’m actually Chopper

I think she'd have a bush during her time with Baroque but since she always showers together with Nami now Nami probably gets her to shave it

zoro is just autistic
he only likes swords, animals, and his friend luffy

>No way he was that tall when he was younger
why do you think this way?

Wrong
Zoro loves alcohol

Dunno, Luffy might keep his current height so japanese teenagers can self insert better. It wouldn't make sense looking at both his dad and grandpa though.

>SaNa is pathetic because its not shoujo
>Bragging about reading shoujo
>Thinks hes not pathetic

HACKODA TRACES HIS OWN SHIT.
RECYCLES ARCS
HAS SHIT TONS OF ASSISTANTS
HIATUS EVERY TWO WEEKS

WHAT A FRAUD

Attached: slp9lg2xiyk01.png (1392x1184, 1.37M)

Hancock has got 12 years on Luffy though. I suppose if you converted the years older to months older it could work. That way the rest of the crew bar Robin, Franky, and Brook can be in the same year as Luffy.

>It's a Robin's feet episode

That doesnt bother me in the last Newfag. Its Ussop joking around in all of these. Just look at the manga

Attached: SaNaPu.jpg (414x271, 54K)

>characters make the same face after 30 chapters
wow

You know who else likes those things?
Some homosexuals

>B...b-but it's Usopp !! Oda is roleplaying Usopp and is pretending to hate SaNa !
Cope !

You know you can just hide his posts if it triggers you so much?

>apologising an manga artist for reusing panels
wan piss fags

My favorite.

Attached: wtidh.png (876x600, 198K)

>drawing same character twice
wow

So Usopp hates SaNa and ships LuNa
What a based character.

Its in character.
Inb4
>USSSOP ISNT REAL! ITS ODAS TRUE FEELINGS!

Attached: 1515199559236.png (716x338, 258K)

Sadly, Oda doesnt :(

Attached: Luffy_and_Zoro.png (533x305, 166K)

Young Whitebeard didn’t seem nearly that big as he was when he was old in the flashback without the mustache. Plus Doffy started out as a normal size kid and grew to be huge.

>an manga
Ah, you're a spic
Did you get lost on your way to the DBS thread?

>Young Whitebeard didn’t seem nearly that big
he looks already big to me
> Plus Doffy started out as a normal size kid
yeah as a kid, and everyone around him was already huge (Trebol Pica and Diamante)

I feel like the post-ts anime made her even whiter than the manga canon Just compare and

She’s supposed to be ethnically Russian if she was real, so maybe the anime course corrected for that and went crazy with it.

>Pic related: An adult's charm Robin-san !

>Its in character ! It's Usopp I swear...Oda loves SaNa...bros he is just pretending...

Attached: 15156.jpg (214x255, 13K)

Robin with an accent just makes her sexier desu

How would Zoro feel if his captain suddenly became a girl?

Attached: Thinking of her.jpg (800x818, 61K)

Verdict on the OP podcast in general? Ignoring that one post about sexism of Dressrosa or whatever

If Oda liked SaNa so much, why is it so one-sided? Nami hasn't shown a single shred of interest towards Sanji, all she seems him as is an easily manipulable faggot.
The only time she's EVER had anything remotely positive to say about him is when he didn't give up his own morals/upbringing by beating Kalifa.

about what
why would anyone here be listening to a one piece podcast

pretentious, annoying fucks

Only "pairing" fanarts that Oda picked so far are Sabo/Koala, Luffy/Nami and Usopp/Kaya.

I may be forgetting some tho.

Attached: 1552818117019.jpg (595x841, 66K)

Terrible.

>luffychads

Attached: 1552681068141.jpg (750x747, 414K)

>I wish SaNa had a shoujo
"their dynamic doesn't work as a shoujo"
>lol you read shoujo what a faget

keep deflecting cumboy, this is the gift that never stops giving.

Attached: 1543083710367.gif (498x372, 518K)

This one: onepiecepodcast.com/2015/03/20/piece-out-isle-of-man-the-saturation-of-sexism-in-dressrosa/

Anime Outsiders made a response podcast laughing at it. I don't blame them despite AO being neanderthals.

>why would anyone here be listening to a one piece podcast
A lot of you watch One Piece youtubers.

Sanjifags.

I hate Zack so much, he annoys the shit out of me. The rest are okay, normal, but okay.

The Po D. Cast is probably the better option between the two, but they're both a bunch of horsefuckers and you can tell Nate lurks these threads. I hate whenever Hippo talks about homestuck, but he's great for calling Nate out on his pseudo-intellectual Rick and Morty tier thoughts about OP, granted I do agree with him right now that Wano is too fast and a bit too convinient so far.

Who is the most obscure One Piece character you can name without going on the wiki?

>pre ts robin
I know what it means but it just somehow sounds wrong

Carrot

At the very least they talk about the manga, you don't get episodes after episodes of them talking about irrelevant shit with wannabe celebrities.

favourite design?

Attached: 00.png (578x6010, 3.59M)

Is Chessmarimo alive or dead, this is important

Simon.

So many half baked Simpsons references too. Look I'm a big shitty Simpsons fag too who quotes shit between friends, but it's so annoying on the OP Podcast because you have humorless voids like Zack who don't even really understand how to be funny, just rely on other people's talent.

Probably the admirals and Moria.

Jimbei being blonde feels weird

Stefan, I love him.

Why does he look like luffy here?

I'm hoping we'll actually see that dog in the manga

How many on pic related are going to be taken out of the running hard by the end of Wano?

Attached: who will rule the seas.jpg (800x1218, 237K)

Yos

Big Meme and Kaido going down 100%

>One Polish name in One Piece
>it's a dog and the most obscure character

Attached: 1517782887964.jpg (453x439, 85K)

the interesting thing about these is that Oda likes to use scuffmarks to tell you if the character has had a "rough" or tragic childhood,look at how fucking war-torn kid Sakazuki is with his hat and his knife. Compare it to Moria, how he's got bejeweled boots and a belt, along with an ornate dagger and presumably gleefully tearing apart someone's doll. We'll probably never find out his backstory, but you can tell he was a spoiled brat with one look.

Oda's great with communicating character through design, I can't praise it enough.

Batchi

Tashigi and Zoro interactions are so cute.
I don't think they'll end up together because Zoro is Zoro, but it'd be a good fit

Attached: 1523701785162.png (760x1200, 1.83M)

Thatch

Me too, I love his stupid face.
As a fellow pole myself (american irish/pole mutt) I love that we're represented by a good boy. He's the best member of the Whitebeard pirates.

I remember I used to listen to it for the manga recaps. Never for anything else because really, what's there to talk about that's podcast worthy. And even the manga recaps got boring since they rarely point out anything I don't notice on my own.

>You'll never become a Wano Shogun SPECIFICALLY to get it on with Komurasaki and other geisha
This 3D existence sucks bros.

The harsh truth for het shippers is that Nami never showed any kind romantic interest or physical attraction for a man.

Only Kaido. Mama is nakama now

I'd kinda love it if he became her master to make her the next top swordsman to play out Kuina's dream being realized.

I think this pairing will become canon by the end. Sanji already got a waifu, Zoro can't keep losing forever.

>moria's doll
I think that's his own doll; it looks like a cobbled together zombie doll. Fits as sort of "it's mine I'll break it if I want to" mindset.

>Tashigi and Zoro interactions are so cute.
>"waaaah respect women!!"
>"no"
??????????

Falafra

No, he's going to do that with Luffy and Hancock's daughter instead.

Zoro has three candidates
Perona
Tashigi
Robin

inb4 wtf robin
Pic related, it's low key foreshadowed, especially in anime

Attached: 2d24a7a71774c55cc42d9f069f11553b.jpg (612x612, 87K)

carne

Sanji is cute here.

Kid Mihawk seems pretty cool.

The guy who drew him (Eiichiro Oda) is Luffy's creator

none of them
wano is just a skirmish on the road to the final war

Perona -> Mihawk
Tashigi -> Zoro
Robin -> Franky

It's good like this

oh shit
big if true

That's a rape baby, it doesn't deserve to live. Zoro can only teach two people, Tashigi and Momonosuke (snatch!)

Kidd, Hawkins, Drake, Apoo, Killer, and Kaido will all be out of the game. Possibly Law too, I can't see Oda dragging him any farther. Big Mom will be out after Elbaf, as well as Capone if he's not already. The warlords will be out after we see what Vegapunk did to replace them. Urouge is playing for a lot longer than I expected him to though, good on him.

I'd love her more if she did anything worthwhile. I don't really know what her character is in relation to Zoro beyond looking like his dead friend, they can't really be rivals because Zoro completely outclasses Tashigi like Luffy does Smoker now, in addition to Oda not really preferring female characters to have intense or powerful fights. They are cute together, I just don't really understand what else she's supposed to bring to the story.

It'd explain his penchant for zombies. Come to think of it, I wonder how he got the idea to make zombies in the first place, on a basic level Moria's power is just manipulating his own shadow. I wonder how he found out he can literally cut off others, and then "wait I can put this in something" it's kind of a cognitive leap but it's definitely creative.

Seems most likely, but I don't trust Oda to not switch things up just to subvert expectations.

Based ZoRobin fag

Perona is a very lucky girl, she got to have threesomes with Zoro and Mihawk every day for 2 years.

Attached: kumacy.jpg (1728x972, 209K)

Uholisia, Sai's old biddy

>I cant believe there are people who think Ussop had a point in this arc
Merry was literally alive and saved their lives in that Arc.

Absolutely based.
Oda ruined half of the Straw Hat crew with the timeskip.

Perona is just about the only person Mihawk has shown a modicum of affection towards when he had absolutely no reason too, why?

Probably luckiest girl in One Piece tbqh

Anime was a mistake.

Babby Hannyabal is an utter chad

She cute and she helped around the house

>that
>shoujo
That's harem, moron.

Attached: smiling lesbian 3.jpg (378x381, 32K)

I wonder if they’ll keep Mihawk around since he’s the greatest swordsman. Considering Vegapunk could create perfect artificial Devil Fruits, found a way for inanimate objects to “eat” them, and copies of Kuma, the Warlord replacement will probably just be OP Kumabots with fruit abilities.

she probably let him play with her ragdoll body whenever she was in her astral projection form

Maybe he has a dead childhood friend who looked like her.

Check out senor pink tho, if in fortnite he said he fucked my mother I wouldn't fuckin laugh

they'll keep mihawk around because he's Im-sama's son

His only company on that island seemed to be literal apes, then a cute girl that’s really into your aesthtic just shows up.

Caribou and Mihawk are siblings then ?

Nah, hes a bitch boy. He only grew into a true man after the death of his child.

Especially considering Usopp practically titfucked her with his nose when she hugged him

>pale as fuck even compared to the manga.
She's white in the manga,
no-ink white,
Red-Green-Blue(255-255-255) white.

How much paler can you get?

He’s probably referring to Oda’s colospreads. Though everyone is darker than the anime in those.

Based Judge

Oda himself honestly lightened her up a bit too. Not as noticeable as the anime but still apparent. Pic related.

Attached: Chapter_604.png (1741x1250, 3.16M)

This single scene gave us pretty nice doujins desu

Zoro is one of those that would care the least, as long as the same ambition and personality is there.

Nothing compares to a titpressing while blushing.

Attached: m544jh.jpg (403x356, 52K)

I agree but he's a sexist so I doubt he wouldn't be judging her.

That's actually what made me stop paying attention to them, lol. I tuned in a bit during late 2013 and throughout 2014 but eventually stopped listening regularly because their hot takes became increasingly more retarded. And then they started putting out shitty editorials and I quit it cold turkey.

The main host in particular sucks a lot. Ed was probably the most chill one of the group and never bitched about anything in a way that felt pandery.

>he looks already big to me
He's about as big as the other guys on the crew were, which is taller than irl but not nearly as huge as he was in his later life.
People in One Piece never really stop growing, they can get growth spurts in mid-life or while being undead in Brook's case.

imagine Nami's hard, cold nipples leaving an imprint on Luffy's stretchy, rubbery face.

Continuation of my last post but lol I didn't know that people ripped on them for that dumb article. Glad to hear it honestly, that shit was embarrassing.

>Blush doing this
>Don't blush when tittyfucking Usopp or when Sanji carried her bridal style

Literally canon.

Oda fails to make Brook look as tall as he is. It's annoying.

>but he's a sexist
Not really, more like Kuina's words continue to haunt him but he doesn't discriminate based on sex.

It literaly is. Its called "Ussop pirate galary" and everyone knows it

Attached: UGP-MAIN.png (726x290, 248K)

Nami doesn't blush to beta males.

I mean, Kuina basically redpilled him. Not that he's hateful or anything, but he's redpilled.

mihawk is the person caribou wants to impress

Nami isn’t going to get with anyone because he’s Oda’s hand-made waifu for himself
Luffy is his hand-made sonfu

Zoro just probably compares all women to Kuina. If they aren't stronger or as strong as him then they aren't worth it.

Attached: yonko.jpg (850x850, 726K)

I agree but for different reasons.

I get OCD as fuck lately with this and mostly spinoff material. In terms of aesthetic design, I like brook being the tallest cause he's a string bean while Franky is the bulky one. However, Franky's gained like 5 inches and all of the sudden everyone draws him as like, exactly Brook's height or taller, despite Brook still being about a foot taller or so.

>he doesn't discriminate based on sex.
yes he does, he doesn't cut women. he was ready to strike nami down in arlong park but that was before he met tashigi in loguetown

Dude, 2/3 of the movies Oda's supervised were heavy on the LuNa hints. It's as canon as can be.

cute, saved

>still in denial
It feels good to be a Lunachad.

Attached: Luffy&Nami...&Sanji.jpg (440x798, 65K)

There are actual Brook and Robin fanarts.

I never said "I wish SaNa had a shoujo". I said I would read it. How bad is your reading comprehension cuck?

That’s some sick-ass stylization
Tell whoever drew this that I love their art style

Did Teach get bullied for wanting to go to the moon?

"I don't want it but I'm just saying I would totally read the thing I don't want"

l o l

Denial about what? Its literally what the name of the fanart segment.
>Usopp Gallery Pirates (ウソップギャラリー海賊団 Usopp Garari Kaizokudan?) is a segment that can be found in between or after chapters published in One Piece volumes along with the SBS pages, where readers can send in their One Piece-related fanart to be featured along with a small comment by "Usopp". In an SBS, Oda said that the works were chosen based on how good and balanced they are, but mostly on how well the address was written on the envelope. Grand prize winners receive a board with Oda's autograph and an illustration of Luffy on it.

Of course, of course, mere servants can't fluster a woman like her.
Only the King can.

Attached: Buffy.jpg (202x249, 26K)

your sailing down the grand line when this guy walks up and cuts your ship in half
what do

Attached: mihawk.png (1020x569, 216K)

>Me answering a question about a one piece shoujo is me wishing there was a one piece shoujo
kek

Mikael

>Spend the whole day with my family, enjoying life
>Check Yea Forums and see how hard people are trying to trigger me
You niggers are funny

Pearl

what
literally who

>Pretending

That is the supposed setup but Oda is just dropping comments in his usual style. Read 'em if you can read japanese, you would immediately understand what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1554418117336.jpg (641x638, 73K)

Tashigi looks so much like Kuina that it creeps him the fuck out. He'd rather not be around her if he could help it. Her complaining about Zoro not striking her due to being a woman is an intentional misunderstanding that Oda put into the series.

If you're talking about Monet then I chalk that up to Zoro having an ego more than anything else. After the timeskip he developed a Mihawk complex where he doesn't give opponents significantly weaker than him the time of day. He treated Hyouzou like shit too, stopping the fight after breaking his swords, and he only finished the job when Hyouzou tried to attack him behind his back.

bartolomeo

Christopher Weston Chandler

It pisses me off mostly from the aesthetic perspective. Size differences combined with interesting angles make for kino and hype frames, meanwhile Oda avoid experiments with Brook's size and makes him look as small as he can with his size. It's a wasted opportunity.

Attached: one_piece_chapter_790_luffy_vs_doflamingo_color_by_mailrebel-damihin.jpg (754x774, 501K)

>would you read a one piece shoujo?
"yes but I want it with my ship that I like"
>so you want it?
"I don't want it tho"

youtube.com/watch?v=CGOPPzh8TJ4

Like clockwork

>"I-its supposed to be but its not because I said so!"
Cope!

Bart

Why is Kizaru always so happy
I wish I was as happy as him

1.Wanting and wishing for something is different
2. I never said I didnt want it

Kid Doffy was awesome even before the flashback. Kizaru, Sakazuki, the Donquixotes and the Grand Fleet boys are also great.

I love when Oda does the kid drawings. I'm really hoping that he at least draws a few of the older Big Mom Pirates as children. I know there are a shitload of them but it would be a wasted opportunity if he didn't do a few.

Attached: kiddoffy.gif (290x290, 963K)

He's brain damaged

Why would I ?
I and Oda share the same favorite ship, it's a good thing.

Attached: 1552847198519.jpg (544x709, 57K)

>Ignores the point
First step is denial

youtube.com/watch?v=urw8qI-Zv_E

You see that in the manga a lot? I mostly find issue with it in the anime or promotional material, where they'll scale him down to fit in a scene easier. Oda probably doesn't do it with Brook because he's not supposed to be a towering powerhouse over people, but I feel like I've seen a bit of stylization. I remember a scene in punk hazard for example.

Attached: brookie.jpg (800x1156, 207K)

Imagine her nosebleed at the sight of Buffy.

Attached: 1558791156768.gif (500x255, 443K)

What is Ussop saying here?

>Gave up
Good. You were just embarrassing yourself

please go back to primary school

Attached: want.jpg (1196x354, 45K)

I think they got tired of the child flashbacks, although he did end up putting Linlin and a bunch of the eldest minister as children right into the story.

i mean that's cool and all but he pretty much admitted himself that there are things in life he refuses to cut after monet was taken care of (or before tashigi finished her off, i don't actually remember).

The usual "we'll start the Usopp Gallery Pirates".

>M-muh Usopp.
Oda's simply impersonating Usopp way of speaking. But those are his own commentaries.
How could Usopp comments like that fan arts of charcters he doesn't know?

Attached: reiju.jpg (211x334, 42K)

i expect some for saka-chan, kid, kaido, and mihawk

>Lust after
Yeah, like I said, Wish isn't the same thing as want. I said I would read a SaNa shoujo and you are trying to make it seem like I wish it would happen. I wouldn't care desu. Are you finally understanding me?

Why wasn't a fan art of LuHan ever shared in Usopp galleries
Is the ship that unpopular in Japan

>Being this much of a brainlet
lmao

It's both in the manga and anime/the rest.
In your picrel for example it's not obvious how close is he to the viewer because the angle is from a low point so him being bigger then brownfag might as well be entirely due to the angle that makes him look big.

In my picrel for example he looks pretty big but then he's surrounded with chess homies that might as well be very small, who knows. Not only that but none of them is standing straigh. Later there's a scene where he fights with BM and she dwarfs him completely. It's really like Oda dodges making him look really large despite Brook actually being really large.

And being large is an advantage in One Piece and a sign of strength so by extention he's kinda nerfing Brook visualy.

Attached: brook_defeat_the_chess_soldiers.png (705x435, 180K)

He is not even impesonating, none of the comments have Usopp's speech patern. Let the Sanacuck cry in the corner.

Attached: 1552896627016.jpg (625x1032, 286K)

Mihawk... already had one?

Its just there fags trying hard to annoy me. There are tons of different ships in UPG. There is even Brook and Robin and Vivi and pell iirc

>trying
I'm not any of those fags but you sound peeved to me.

At worst he'd be a bit overprotective at times. I'd be way more worried about Sanji.

"would you eat a pie if I made one"
>yeah but only if it were cherry
"so you want a cherry pie"
>no I would just eat it

literal ESL tier linguistics here trying to backpedal into an aloof facade.

>Big Brother always here for his family's sake!

Keep coping

Attached: kata.jpg (224x310, 48K)

Nah, I know people who know japanese and they told me its Ussop. I just like the attention

Attached: tumblr_outz7ylx6p1vthqwso1_400.png (300x460, 103K)

childhood flashbacks as in in-story backstory
but that's also just me being retarded and not looking at the comment chain

I don't mean sexist in a bad way, I meant it more like "redpilled" on whamen being physically weaker and kinda blind to honor and manly stuff sometimes.

>"so you want a cherry pie"
Why dont you use what you actually said?

Its a fun little segment you brainlet. Why would Oda care enough about the canon to think "Ussop doesn't know him so I guess I have to ignore it".

>Run !! Run !! Enemies are coming !!
Woah, so much like Usopp. You have no idea what you're talking about, but just making up lies to defend your already sinking crackship.

yeah I though it was odd that from a logical perspective luffy was entirely right, but then Oda goes "ha ha Merry did actually have a soul and the ability to act on its own"

what the fuck are you trying to say here

>Why dont you use what you actually said?

Literally did 20 minutes ago

Who /stelly/ here? That throne wont be empty for much longer.

Attached: our lord and savior best king.jpg (526x269, 52K)

so this is the thread where SaNafag got outted as a retard
it's like watching whitebeard die all over again

I didnt say it was proof? Why are you so mad?

What dont you get?

So this is Oda or Usopp? Make your mind

You keep on using "want" as your example. The whole point of this lame conversation is if thats me "wishing" SaNa had a shoujo. Understand?

Usopp wasn't supposed to be right, it wasn't really up for debate, he was self projecting his own insecurity onto Merry. However in this regard, you can say both he and Merry pulled through for their comrades, so it was important to make the parallel in the first place.

Besides, the klaburtman is a cool part of OP lore since it borrows from literal old world sea tales, I wish One Piece had more of that to be honest. In addition to naval battles too.

Are you asking me if its Oda or a fictional character? Um, I would have to say Oda. My point is that there isnt much thought put into it for you to pull " Oda didnt meet these people so it proves it Oda".

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
Every time I clap a mink hostage is killed by Blackbeard who's searching for the last road poneglyph in Zou
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

Attached: DoAKguSW0AA3nHq.jpg (836x1200, 262K)

Oh whatever, but tell your "friend" to stop pretending being able to understand japanese.

Attached: 1554485692366.jpg (382x570, 49K)

they are literally interchangeable words, learn english you nigger.

>I wonder how he got the idea to make zombies in the first place
Probably by experimenting with small then larger animals like most burgeoning psychopaths.
Might've just grab someone's shadow by accident, realized he could do it, then discovered that he could disconnect them. Next step would be wondering what would happen if he shoved it into himself, or into some other being entirely.

Its also in the wiki and its common knowledge. A thread or two ago you literally said you didnt know much japanese. Why would I believe you?

>Oda promoting a NTR fan art
OH NONONONONONO

They mean similar things but they are different. I wasnt the one who posted "I wish there was a SaNa shoujo". I was asked a question and said I would read a shoujo if it was SaNa. I dont "wish" it had one. I cannot understand the problem.

You really gotta wonder about the process of all of this, I wish we could get backstory for everyone just like we do Luffy, it'd be great to find out how people like Crocodile figured out how to suck all the liquid out of a person with sand. Granted, the manga would be much much longer, and probably worse off with so much bloat. Still though. ....

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1549855945854.jpg (1449x2048, 223K)

Huh ? Give me a random comment from the gallery then, I'll translate it for you.

Attached: 1551477115236.jpg (404x571, 92K)

What are some moments where One Piece subverted your expectations

Your autistic arguing is insufferable. Start shitposting, titty posting or whatever of GTFO already.

Boring fucks

Cute

RAIZO IS SAFE
PIRATES DREAMS NEVER END

Also Straw Hats "dying" at Sabaody and probably some smaller shit I forgot.

I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW SANJI HOLDING NAMI

This thread is fucking awful. Can all you shipfags please get some other hobbies so we don't have to hear your autistic bickering about romance in a children's comic?

>LUFFY, I REFUSE TO SAIL AS EQUALS WITH A COWARDLY NIGGER LIKE USOPP
Whoa, i knew zoro was redpilled, but i wasn't expecting this

Attached: 60323377.jpg (960x540, 87K)

i'm just waiting for drawanon to make his pick and, if he can, stream

Attached: 1527330527118.png (132x158, 15K)

lets retry that one

Whatever you say kiddo.

Attached: clapping Downie.gif (480x270, 2.83M)

Whoa, Zoro said THAT?

Holy shit

That moment Luffy and Zoro went on a date.

Attached: Formal night.jpg (828x957, 626K)

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

So many are just oriented on their df, like it's dependable on your personal interest what df ability you get. Apoo fe

He will never stop trolling people what is his only source of fun

You hurt my feelings

Ehhh, I'm actually talking in addition to arguing with him, the most current one with croc is me. I can titty post if you want though.

You're literally contradicting yourself in your own sentence

Attached: __nico_robin_one_piece_drawn_by_sherumaru_korcht06__sample-381a4ed5865c5839f323b257918291f2.jpg (850x1202, 219K)

cute

What is Luffy's endgame, and why is Oda hiding it from us?

Attached: 506507585.png (600x1860, 999K)

What am I contradicting. If someone asks me if I want a Soda and I say "yes but if its a coke" its not me "wishing"I had a coke. I dont even think this is bait anymore.

dying with a smile on his face

this

that time Usopp whipped out his giant dick and fucked Nami while Sanji, beign the cuck he is, actually approached them, but only to collect some of bullsopp's semen that's overflowing out of nami's pussy, so he could make a cum omelet for himself.

>Please dont me mad at me for shitposting
pathetic

Attached: 1545875829781.jpg (938x1200, 117K)

An user unironically translated it pretty accurately on the exact same thread, another one ? Or you can just give up on your Usopp bullshit, it'd be more convenient for me.

ewww

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

Draw Shanks having nightmares about Lor of D. Coast

Attached: Five-emperors-and-shanks.jpg (785x365, 134K)

>An user unironically translated it pretty accurately on the exact same thread
And it wasn't you so why should I waste my time? You even screwed up since you were going by memory of different threads.
and then

They were both right, especially since Usopp was half-talking about himself when he kept mentioning how they were ditching a comrade for no longer being useful. Merry was a dead boat, and could not sail any further: but it was still an important comrade they couldn't just abandon. Nobody ever calls Merry unimportant or just an object, that was never the argument.

Usopp is canonically only sexually attracted to pure rich white women (Kaya), not sluts like Nami or Robin

I can't imagine that date being that different from their daily lifes. Kinda unlewdable.

You're gonna have to give a citation on that "only" and also on that "sexually"

>knows about the void century
>knows about the D clan
>has conqueror's haki
>still works for the world government
why?

Attached: Sengoku_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (517x543, 309K)

It is dependable on your personal interest, because this is a story.

Nami's rich in heart and rich in pussy, it's all good

Attached: C-RVR2DWsAAuHJS.jpg (1200x794, 147K)

Kaya had been gurgling Kuro's cock from day 1 lmao

rayleigh himself said that uncovering the truth isn't totally a good thing

They could be practicing combo moves.
For example Zoro could come up with a move where he hides a sword inside Luffy's boypussy and then unsheathes it straight from it for a surprise attack.

Hijinks ensue

I love the ones that always suggest more about their character or foreshadow what person they grow into.

>Hina
>Smoker
>Garp
>Sengoku
>The Admirals
>Kaku
>Funkfreed
>Jinbe
>MIhawk
>Kuma
>Blackbeard / Teach
>Doffy
>Absalom
>Cindry
>Perona
>Drake
>Captain Kid
>J.Bonney
>X Drake
>Magellan
>Sadi-chan
>Whitebeard / Newgate
>Marco

Attached: Yami_Yami_no_Mi_in_Use.png (1280x720, 824K)

Attached: luffy-glorious.jpg (157x255, 15K)

Are you leading me into a thread labyrinth or something ? You're the one making me waste my time, your last post will be your last chance for the comment transl' or I'll put aside your shitposting.

Nami is an ugly slut with an ugly personality who looks like everyone else but worse because everyone rise is just a modified her
Nami is the worst waifu in One Piece, only idiots like her

"I'll put aside your shitposting"

lmao acting like you have agency

This is 100% correct
It's only reason I don't care about SaNa- worst boy and worst girl getting together is only fitting

Which Supernova has the best or strangest abilities?
I think I like Apoo and Hawkins the most but they're all kino.

Attached: 1552944706774.jpg (550x550, 105K)

Im literally showing you being unreliable and admitting that yourself. Point is, the wiki and the name of the segment say its Ussop and there is one user of 4channel who embarrassed himself in japanese and says its not. Why should I believe?

Is luffy fucking that snake girl yet

Pretty much my sentiment.

>zoro says that they aren't playing pirate games anymore and that he'll leave if luffy doesn't take things seriously
>kaido says that the brats of the worst generation need to learn that they aren't playing little pirate games anymore
what did oda mean by this

Not that guy, but actualy shoujo is full of tryhard blonde guys who act like puppy in love.like Tamaki from Ouran

he is a gay

Not him but
>奪いにいくぜ
>Let's steal/take away !
夜空の星って感じ!
Feelin' like stars of the night sky!

Only funny, not lewd.

i don't know user but do you want play pirates games or not

Thank you for proving hes a fraud kek

For what, a herkules beetle?

Kaidou is Zoro's mom

Bummer

ew come on dude, It's way better than is some pathetic shit like Bellamy was called Sławomir.

Attached: 1526077333985.png (364x259, 157K)

Usopp was atracted to Komurasaki

He won't.

>Why should I believe?
Not like I ever expected a Sanafag to admit that Oda gives no shit about his crackship anyway. Stay in your headcanon, it would be easier for you.

>Starts to cry
I'm glad we've moved on from you embarrassing yourself user. Now, maybe one day you'll learn japanese for real. Anything is possible with hard work!

Stefan is a good boy but very smol

Episode of Sabo dub is pretty good.
Interesting choice to give Kyros and Rebecca Spanish accents, which makes sense since Dressrosa is based on Spain.

In context with the pic it got a NTRish feeling, since 奪 is only used for taking something by force or taking someone from a person.
ejje.weblio.jp/sentence/content/"奪いたい"
dictionary.goo.ne.jp/word/en/奪う/

is there a vid of it somewhere, I don't want to get a torrent or whatever

Ok Ahmed, don't you have children to bomb?

Those damn nips and their cuck fetishes

it finally makes sense to me. The purpose of queen being so theatrical is to have be underestimated by everyone. Then oda will have him do some real brutal shit to remind everyone that the new world is not a play ground

You can't even read japanese and you keep acting like hot shit, fucking yikes.

Luffy and Nami steal the stars, Sanji is literally the omake behind. That's it.

I never said I could user. Probably got the wrong guy

Only acceptable OP track for WCI

youtube.com/watch?v=EUY2kJE0AZE

Attached: 62e16ee367ad5268c9676b88eb90561106dc7361_hq.jpg (1024x777, 139K)

I'm not talking about literally every character who was drawn as a child getting a flashback. I'm just talking about these little SBS doodles where we get to look at them as children. I wouldn't want a flashback for all the Charlotte Family but seeing what Cracker, Smoothie, Mont D'Or, Galette, etc would look like as kids would be cute.

Too badass for Carrot

Shut up you basic bitch

YONKO COMMANDERS, YONKO COMMANDERS

anyone have pic related in higher resolution?

Attached: r.png (223x396, 76K)

But its about alice in wonderland in general so it fits the entire arc.

I'll handle every single one of you OP fags RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1463074664288.png (600x624, 270K)

Attached: DhnIFxzX4AAeJiw.jpg (683x1017, 96K)

Don't know, I bought the Blu-Ray.

Come get it

Attached: 6354103-1518796340858.png (384x500, 70K)

god bless, ty user

Weak

Damn, I just got the Blu-ray in the mail but I'm already intrigued. I assume Viola is the same?

I'm trying to find the fucking portable Blu-ray player but it's stored away who the fuck knows where. This is gonna drive me nuts.

trash like you need to learn their place on this board

Attached: CooperativeSharpBuffalo-poster.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

I bet you have a bimbo fetish

I can not believe that Usopp was unfaithful to Kaya with Hancock and Komurasaki, saying they were very beautiful

This Usopp shitposter has a small penis and projects his degenerate incel fantasies on to based Usopp. How pathetic

Only acceptable OP track for Dressrosa

Attached: wir.skyrock.net.jpg (500x280, 26K)

Its just a few anons who try and trigger SaNa by writing and thinking about BBC all day.

* youtube.com/watch?v=PnauET6TwYI

PSA: Early chapter. Expect spoilers in a few hours from now.

Attached: together.jpg (500x333, 33K)

I ceraintly don't have a towelhead one.

Attached: AhmedTheHater.jpg (1443x598, 111K)

>Meanwhile on Blackbeard's Island
youtube.com/watch?v=G415x5zYDn8

Deep down in your heart of hearts, you know that kyoshiro wasn't faking it
komurasaki is dead

Attached: 51662331_605231539921192_8871844703629750543_n.jpg (750x547, 75K)

Franky x Robin might've had a chance pre-TS, but after his horrendous new design, Robin doesn't even consider him human anymore.

Yep, Spanish accent too.

would zoro fuck luffy if he was a girl?

Garp, Mihawk, Akainu. Magellan. Domino. Edward Newgate. Vista. Lao G. Pink.

Well, she called jinbei handsome, and she also thinks things like that cerebus are cute.

Robin might just be a freak. Kinky shit.

Shanks sword is bigger than him here..

Zoro wouldn't fuck female Luffy, but Luffy would fuck female Zoro.

Damn, I can't wait.

Managed to find it. Starting it up right now. I forget how many members of the Donquixote Family appear in the special but I hope they sound good. I'm specifically hoping that they nail the voices of Trebol and Sugar.

>crewmates
nah
>otherwise
probly

I hope that you are right. One bitch like her deserves this..
But Oda will use the excuse that she is that momonosuke brat sister for not kill her..

Tim Curry's voice would actually make for a pretty good Teach.

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit
This never happened

Attached: 8d6f1455e4f94a7fc9134b7756f4e6e7.jpg (736x898, 122K)

In a dream world they could get him to voice Blackbeard in the dub now since Cole Brown passed away.

Kung Fu Point is the worst thing in the entire series, which is saying a lot when Sanji exists.

Time for new color spread?

Attached: 929 (0).jpg (1770x1300, 2.97M)

Tim Curry is a bit too refined for Teach. Besides, we all know Tim Curry on Ivankov is where it's at.
BB was one of the few characters in the funimation dub to actually get a voice that suits him, shame he's dead now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ser6i1UbOVo

Its dumb and ugly but useful while he doesn't have his awakened form

I really hate that I can't unsee Nami and Robin legs.

Odds of spoilers tonight?

No,way too soon

asking the important questions

There is that landing a womanizer aspect though, which is quite popular.

come back on Wednesday and you'll see

Pre TS Robin gives off that classical kind of beauty, I could totally picture her having a 70s bush down there.

If shanks sword is anything like Silvers then thats alright.

Ivankov please.

Attached: WAIFU.jpg (800x1024, 125K)

>shitskins BTFO

Attached: kek.jpg (229x221, 11K)

oda drew kyoshiro a hundred chapter before his appearance in the story

Attached: uh.jpg (991x283, 131K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hTD3LhS7TXE

Attached: akuma.png (134x155, 26K)

Jinbe vs Akuma, Fishmen Karate vs Wano Karate. Plz Oda make it happen

More like Kawamatsu.

TFW you'll never have a Robin wife to have children with

Attached: 41b0d89~2.jpg (460x298, 38K)

Attached: bossbaby fatbaby clap.gif (500x281, 1.41M)

Putting hancock aside, Nami is the most intimate woman to luffy. well, as far as One piece could go with intimacy.

Nami is the only girl that luffy entrusted his hat to, to mend it or for safekeeping during several scene in the manga.

Very admirable, Hunterfag. Quite admirable, indeed. HOWEVER!
Don't move! I've got you. Right. Where. I want you!

Attached: 1551555820616.png (384x323, 165K)

I thought he gives it to Vivi and Ussop too

they are in a *relationship* at some point confirmed in sbs but oda never goes more than they used to be intimate and its complicated now.

Oda has gotten a lot better at that kind of stuff.
Brook is nowhere to be found in Laboon's introduction.

Attached: 103.jpg (1681x1917, 973K)

I have a feeling Oda intended for that captain to be Brooks. But then the idea of a skeleton came around

iirc, a lot of Brook's earlier concepts didn't have the afro, so there could be a potential Brook in there, but it's more likely that Oda just drew a bunch of mooks+Yorki to give himself time to sort out a design he was proud of.

the captain is accurate but the "maybe-brook" is having spike hair than afro.
but again, Oda's afro thing is post east-blue. so he might change it

BULLSSOP

no way

Attached: luffydisapproves.png (827x404, 66K)

>usopptyrones

Attached: 234756834.jpg (736x897, 85K)

I'd read One Piece: Shoujo Ai

Attached: 19283887_m.png (480x360, 178K)

pre tits surgery robin

When I first caught up with the series I used to think Nami had kind of a special relationship with the straw hat, even if she wasn't the only one to have touched it. Now I think Oda simply liked drawing her with it and grew out of it.

Attached: color.jpg (852x591, 242K)

Ah, I see, another member of the Aryan Empire is present in this thread. LET THE DARNKESS GROW, MY BROTHER

Ignore anti-carrotniggers and fightfags

Ignore the guy above me

together they DP Nami while Sanji cries in the cuck kitchen. He can hear the moans and feel the bed rock a few rooms over.

yes! LET THE DARKNESS GROOOW!

>But then the idea of a skeleton came around

Brook was always going to be a skeleton, but I do agree the captain of the Rumbar Pirates was probably who Oda intended on, but he decided to go with someone with an afro.

has captain kid learned his lesson?

Attached: pirate games.jpg (770x818, 248K)

I'm 6'6 I'm gucci

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Spend day with my family which i hate
>Open /a to not kms
Thanks anons, even the fags

Say what you want about post TS One Piece, it’s better than Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Dragon Ball we’re in their later halves. It’s not perfect, and not as good as it used to be, but it’s ages pretty well considering how bad long running Shonen usually get.

The only bad postTS stuff is chopper and toei.

Uncle Pike and Mandarr would fit pretty well in the One Piece universe IMO

There's no real point to saying this when literally every arc post-ts has been better than the last. Started meh but we're very close to pre-ts quality right now, and Oda's just fucking around and teasing us right now.

now post the entire thing please

>Hancock
>Nami
Shitty shoujo

Attached: ef7b203f48663a104a676ce3942990bf.jpg (735x662, 87K)

>goatfucker stopped replying right after
KEK

Personally I consider Zou, WCI, and if Wano keeps up the consistency petty damn near pre TS quality. I actually find all three of those arcs better than Thirller Bark and a majority of East Blue

Nami's just out looking for money and or Coochie

Attached: ee4c508391fee824f13c8ec1f0320040.jpg (1024x392, 79K)

Fishmen Island is bad and Dressrosa's too long, but post-TS One Piece still absolutely feels as good to me otherwise.

I disliked Dressrosa and didn't care much about Punk Hazard but WCI is my second or third favorite arc desu

No one asked

I really don't consider Whole Cake to be as good as Dressrosa or Zou was, but I generally agree that post-timeskip started out slow and eventually picked up in excitement again after all the reintroductory set-up was out of the way. Also Wano is going to change the nature of the One Piece world as we know it once the arc actually ends, so I'm sure things are going to get even more nuts.

Is it true we are getting spoilers today?

Pls respond

Attached: IMG_20190306_235758.jpg (817x1083, 159K)

Hancock would destroy Nami though

>Fishmen Island is bad
It really isn't.
t. just reread it

Dressrosa, WCI and Wano so far are absolute kino.
Punk Hazard and Fishman Island are stupid fun.
It's just the minks that I fuckin hate.

Attached: 1551874624717.jpg (1066x1600, 380K)

I guess it really is if you're a sanjifag.

>not as good as it used to be,
It's better

Attached: 1529450337549.png (121x154, 13K)

Lily.....I liked her...

Attached: tumblr_mex77hgpSY1r8kmk7o1_500.gif (500x281, 629K)

>if you're a sanjifag.
>limiting how good an arc is on single characters
FI was good, only thing that bored me was the New Fishman pirates.

>special with the hat
Um I guess this is the One Piece version of when Kubo said "I can't draw ichigo without rukia to his side" and ichiruki fags took that as a romantic hint when in reality that is just what happens when you are the main female lead.

She's not canon right? Which reminds me of the base commander's wife from that G8 filler arc.

the rest of the tobi roppo making fun of drake and page for failing the mission not once but twice fucking when

Attached: 1552951279442.png (650x460, 614K)

Why are they called "flying six" if they can't fly?

No one's said it but thanks based drawchad

drake is their leader and the strongest, they would make fun of him behind his back
AGE 1 is getting bullied though

biggest stoner in the one piece universe

it's based off of kabuki shit

>what about sana
What about Luna? That shit isn't even one sided at least. Oda even said on the SBS that Luffy wasn't interested, the question even had Nami's name in it. Not only that but he made Luffy imply he wouldn't marry Nami on thriller bark

The NFP were bad, the rest was good.
Kind of like Dressrosa, Sugar's df and the birdcage were bad, the rest was great.

"flying six" is the literal translation and tobi roppo can mean a lot of things: it can either be a kabuki character (i think, something related to kabuki plays anyways) or a liquor (just like kaido)
drake isn't the leader tho

SaNaFag, why do you always reference Bleach or Naruto when talking about One Piece shipping?

These series are nothing alike, Oda doesn't care about romance. Let alone how much One Piece exceeds them in bounds of quality.

he's the strongest of the tobi roppo, the ten card of kaido's crew. It only makes sense for him to be the leader

>The NFP were bad
Yes, though I didn't really mind their existence because there were so many intriguing plot points that overshadowed them.

drake aint leading shit, queen is ordering both him around page1 around

drake had the x since his introduction, you think kaido promoted the guy just based on his pirate name? he's not that autistic

I'm pointing out how common it is for the main male lead and female lead to be close in fan arts and feel "right" to draw next to each other etc etc. But that doesn't mean there will be something romantic between them. You dont like hearing that because you know Nami and Luffy are portrayed just like goku/bulma, ichigo/rukia and most of all the main shonens are portrayed the same.

Colorspreads*

I still don't view those things as bad aspects of the arc in any significant way. Doflamingo is a strong motherfucker with awakened abilities so he can do crazy shit with it, and Sugar's fruit is thematically relevant to the type of narrative Oda wanted to tell with Dressrosa as a whole. There are plenty of other powers in the series that are flat out broken and exploited for plot purposes too so it's hardly anything that sticks out to me.

Not him but Oda would do this, except there's no ace that we know of which is probably the leader.

>Oda even said on the SBS that Luffy wasn't interested, the question even had Nami's name in it.

Imo this is what killed LuNa.
Though... What do think of your LuHan? I'm just curious to know if your consistent with your arguments. Do you think Luffy will end with someone?

Based. "Muh asspull" shitting is retarded

I dont ship Luffy with anyone. The question had Hancocks name in it too.

>dem legs

kyoshiro is the secret ace of kaido's crew

Absolutely not.

The flashback is fantastic, and the themes surrounding the bad guys are great. But the art is super hard to read with so much text smothering it, and the bad guys themselves are completely uninteresting. The Strawhats get to be big cool heroes but in a very predictable fashion for the most part, and it took forever for the Mermaid brothers to be interesting.

Aww Monet with bird book

Attached: 1551071142637.png (738x902, 401K)

They send people flying.

Leaked footage of Mihawk killing Carrot

youtube.com/watch?v=2p7EidpOy88

i wouldn't argue with both of you if drake wasn't (re)introduced in the same chapter as the tobi roppo, with a new infobox that said nothing of being the leader of said organization. fukurokuju, an actual captain, had his infobox mentioning his position within the organization he's part of

I stopped reading the manga around the part with that Emporio Ivankov part

so, am I too late to catch up with current events?

because he's one of those that jumped onto OP ever since Bleach ended and they're literally the worst OP "fans".

Tashigi milkies

Ah okay, I guess I'm out then. I'll check in a few hours just in case

No, the manga still exists. There's a lot of it, but not an insurmountable task.

>The Strawhats get to be big cool heroes but in a very predictable fashion for the most part

Honestly I found this more hype than Dressrosa fights. They're fun characters but I simply don't care much about the gladiators.
I don't get the complaint about the enemies being too weak, if Straw Hats struggled before reaching the new world it would be freakin' lame.

Thats an alright theory, I won't argue cause I don't know shit about whats gonna be revealed in Wano.

no problem, I just hope the guy who requested it got it.

I didn't have time to work on any of the requests after all, hopefully I can get to them soon, I don't like disappearing for a week but sometimes it just happens

Why's she so fat? Don't the Marines have intense training programs?

Attached: 1532029863779.jpg (429x569, 148K)

lol

Attached: zoro carrot pottery.png (692x1173, 792K)

I didn't say weak, I said uninteresting. There's basically nothing to them, which is the point and a good one, but for the time you have to spend with them makes for an uninteresting vital part of the story. Skypeia had the same problem but at least it had Eneru to play around with.

Attached: 1552514399779.png (401x176, 53K)

I get this, but at the same time, Luffy dodged Mihawk at Marineford
So who gives a fuck

She's a woman you fool.

Vote yes on Zoro becoming Tashigi's sensei.

Uh

Did you... not like that?

Smoker knows how to pick em

>I just hope the guy who requested it got it.
i'm here, drawanon. i wanted to thank you in one of your streams or in another thread, given the current state of this one, but i guess i'll do it now: you truly did a wonderful job with my favourite rear admiral

and don't you worry about disappearing from time to time, we degenerates aren't going anywhere

Attached: 1542957931669.png (225x354, 38K)

Am I mistaken or are there 4 more like him? There are 5 Yakuza in Wano.

mihawk wasn't going all out
he only goes all out when fighting uberswordchads

No prob, take your time. We can always rerequest the ideas we brought up today later when you're free to draw things again.

I'm glad, I would color it on stream but I was experimenting with the paint tools in Krita and it would have probably be very boring, as I scrapped the shade layer numerous times before I just got lazy and blocked out the colors. Maybe throw out another Hina request in the future and I'll give it a better go. Until the next time, I'm probably going to do since it sounds funny

Sanji is Oda's self insert (the sanji eyecatcher is literally a swapped version of an oda pic)
Oda met his wife cosplaying as Nami

SaNa is canon. Deny it all you want, but at the end of the day you must deal with it

How's your mental health Mike?

5 families? Kyoshiro's the only Yakuza head we know of.

ufff

Attached: 0d8fceff642234ccf0ba9fcf43f34e8a.jpg (1266x1462, 293K)

the shading on the kimono, the red part especially, looks really good in my opinion

i'll make sure of thinking more hina stuff later

Attached: 1540588912447.png (120x141, 10K)

It hurts that Ku-Tashigi will never be the world's greatest swordsman. It's not like you need all that muscle for dueling, Kenshin had small frame and fast legs like Takuina but he was the best. She just needs to be trained hard and learn all the tricks to get an edge in a duel.

great boobage aside, Tashigi kinda dresses like shit. Capris and aloha shirts don't fit her personality.

Why does the World Government allow this??

Attached: pedoberg.jpg (498x553, 68K)

Hang on I'll find it, hopefully thread doesn't die.

GODA indeed

Yeah, I know WCI was shit

IT'S ALL OVER BROS

It also hurts that Tashigi is not a swordsmanship genius and an enlightened philosopher like Kenshin.

good point

I miss Tashigi, our cutie Navy captain.

Reiju is mommy

Attached: IMG_20190222_174813.jpg (2048x960, 276K)

Looks like a meme.

Attached: time to make a cake.png (900x568, 332K)

what are you babbling about, it was obvious since her first introduction she's not going to be a serious character

It is a meme. Its Oda fucking things up for Sanji by having him fail at his goal. What a hack

Funkfreed